Traction Guest Ratings

Overall

About Traction Guest

As the leader in enterprise visitor management, Traction Guest makes hosting visitors effortless, memorable and safe. With unmatched customization, global organizations like Netflix and ThermoFisher increase security and meet compliance requirements like ITAR or GDPR. As the only VMS offering visitor check-in with the help of iPads or ID scanners, you can design unique visitor experiences across multiple locations. Select integrations, watchlists, and data residency with a SOC2 certified VMS. Learn more about Traction Guest

Jill P.
April 5, 2017

“Amazing support team + Few UI Suggestions”

OverallEver since my office started using your software, guests have been greeted faster, and tenants are much happier receiving both text and email notifications immediately. Our mail carriers delivering packages have even gotten into the habit of checking out which "hosts" have received mail which has been awesome to see. I love that we (on the admin side) are able to switch around the steps when designing the experience for our locations. My customer reps have been nothing but extremely helpful and very quick to reply to my questions & lengthy requests. The customer support end really was the reason I chose Traction Guest over Envoy. The Traction Guest team is open to feedback rather than saying what they only offer and I've seen changes made to the platform shortly after I've requested a new feature be added that wasn't previously offered. If there was 2 things to suggest be changed or updated for Traction Guest: 1. Change the adding Host experience so that I'm able to remove a host from a direct location without having to delete from the ALL host group. Some hosts in our office switch locations (16th floor to the 4th floor, for example) and that means we no longer need to have that host located under the 16th floor but yet that host will appear on both 16th floor and the 4th floor once I've dragged in the host name from ALL to the 4th floor during the transition for that member. I would just prefer no names be duplicated other than on the ALL list and 1 of the 3 other locations I added to the account 2. Email Notifications: Adding a fully customizable email notification (allowing change of subject title on my end). We added the additional button for the first step to sign in be titled "Deliveries". Each time I click on "deliveries" and click the host name and finish, that host gets an email that says they have a guest at the front within the email subject line. Within the actual email message, it currently mentions the package but it can get confusing sometimes for our tenants. Happy to forward over past emails if you more clarification here. All in all - big THANK YOU to your team.

By Traction Guest on April 6, 2017
Hi Jill. Thank you for the awesome review! We really appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts in so much detail. We love getting feedback and suggestions from our customers on product features. It helps shape our roadmap and we want to ensure you continue to enjoy using Traction Guest. Email notifications: We actually just released this yesterday! You can now change the subject and title of a host notification, allowing for even more customization in your experience flows. Check it out in your Experience Editor! Host experience: that's an interesting suggestion! We will definitely look at how we can improve this for you. We'll keep you posted! Please continue to reach out to our team with any questions and ideas!
April 5, 2017
Lari Y.
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
May 15, 2017

“Nice looking and easy to use with good features.”

ProsI was hoping Traction Guest would be easy to setup, and I wasn't disappointed. Before I scheduled the first call with my Customer Success Manager, I made sure I had all my components - iPad, Brother printer, and badge supply. We set aside an hour to go through the basics and design the flow of our guest check-in. The design tool has its little quirks, but my rep walked me through everything and, with his help connecting the printer, I was checking in and printing badges by the end of the call. He taught me enough about the tool to allow me to fine tune the design and add graphics on my own. It was nice to know he was thinking of ways to make my experience with Traction Guest better. One day, he just told me he had designed a new badge layout for me to download. When Legal wanted to add an NDA, my rep talked me through the setup in a few minutes. My rep was so responsive, he even answered emails I sent after normal office hours - I had told him I work late hours. Several times I commented that it would be nice if I could... and he'd come back either with a suggestion or a completed update to our experience. I had fun running what-ifs because it's so easy to change the experience and it takes only a few seconds to update the iPad. Of everything, I think my favorite part of working with my rep and Traction Guest is that they were listening to my comments and considering them in updates. As nice as the product is right now, they're working on making it great.
ConsThere's only one thing I find inconvenient. The "Back" button in the top left corner of each screen scrolls nearly out of sight as details are entered in fields. If you want to go back, you have to swipe down on the screen to see the button. I know they're working on this.

By Traction Guest on May 16, 2017
Thank you for your detailed review, Lari! It's been a real pleasure working with you and we appreciate all the ideas you've been sharing to further improve our platform. We hope you continue to have fun creating more custom visitor experiences!
May 15, 2017
Britton K.
IT Manager
Glass, Ceramics & Concrete, 10,001+ employees
March 8, 2019

“Great support for good software that is constantly improving”

OverallGreat support. Good software. Does not require constant attention to make sure it's running well.
ProsThe support team was the best i've ever encountered. The interface is done really well and up to date. Once you get it all setup the way you want you don't have to worry about it. Support team and website provide great examples and default templates for almost everything to make customization quick and easy to learn.
ConsIt's hard to choose so i will nitpick a bit here. I really would have liked the option for a custom css hosted on or off site to customize the experience template. The badge system editor needs some improvement or to be changed altogether, and i'd like to see more badge examples readily available through the user interface. Took me a while to get used to the lingo, like in the hosts section. The software is constantly improving so i'm sure these will be handled one way or another down the road.

By Traction Guest on March 28, 2019
Hey Britton! Thank you for the review. We really appreciate your feedback about the app. As you mentioned, the badge editor is definitely an area of opportunity and something our team is aware of. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success if you have any questions about creating your custom badges. As you mentioned, we are always improving the product and it's feedback like yours that help us grow and evolve. Also, if you're ever looking for some grey poupon let us know! Cheers!
March 8, 2019
Andy C.
Foreign-Trade Zone Administrator
Import and Export, 1001-5000 employees
August 15, 2017

“Foreign-Trade Zone Administrator”

OverallSite security compliance set forth by CBP is made possible and easy with this product.
ProsThe customization of this product is amazing. Once you get the hang of how the software works you have so many options to make this work for your business. But beyond this Pro is the big one: the people behind the software. They are the ones that have made what we do with TractionGuest possible. When we have approached the team with our circumstance or a problem they have been very accommodating to help us in finding a solution. The fact that the team is continually growing and molding the possibilities and functionality of the software is amazing. I found my self several times approaching the team and asking for a solution for my problem, only to find out that the team was already at work for such a situation. A big shout out to the support team. The personal care that he took to ensure a smooth roll out for us was a great comfort. Thank you for the many emails, phone calls, demonstrations, and the considerations to our facility. Thank you!
ConsI understand that at present email is the only unique identifier available to save visitor information. However, we do get quite a bit of push back from drivers about using their emails. We have worked around this in many ways and have assured them that we will not spam their email accounts (we have disabled email notifications to visitors on most of our entrances). If another solution for a unique identifier could be presented this would be very helpful.

By Traction Guest on August 15, 2017
Andy, you just made our day! Thank you for your awesome review. We really enjoy finding solutions to your challenges and will continue to grow our platform. Keep sharing your ideas - they are a great inspiration!
August 15, 2017
Amber F.
Executive Coordinator/HR Coordinator
Biotechnology, 51-200 employees
January 2, 2019

“Traction Guest Review ”

OverallThe Traction Guest service team is very knowledgeable and a big help. This software is great for monitoring who is in the building at all times. It can also come in handy during an emergency situation, to ensure everyone is accounted for.
ProsThis software is easy to set-up and maintain. The software captures pictures, names, company, phone and email addresses. This is a great way to track who is coming and going. Plus it remembers guest to make for an easy check-in for all your regulars. I also like that we can have guest sign any required documents at check-in.
ConsThe memory of the software. If a guest has not signed in for a certain amount of time they will have to fill out all the information again.

By Traction Guest on January 3, 2019
Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the feedback and are happy to see that you are utilizing some of the key features of the platform. Just to let you know, our Customer Success Team can extend the period further on the auto fill feature so visitors don't have to refill their in their information again. The team is always here to help! Please give us a call if you need anything. Thank you Joann
January 2, 2019
Mark C.
Application Development Director
Automotive, 1001-5000 employees
February 25, 2019

“Great App, Customer Service is Benchmark”

OverallIt is true, Traction Guest has a great product. However, their strength is their people. They stay amazingly close to their customers. Not only do we receive pertinent updates via email, but they also follow-up personally, via phone & email. As a small company, new App deployments are always dreadful, as we just don't have resources to commit. We were shocked how Traction Guest personally walked us right through the process. First class organization.
Pros1) Ease of configuration, very flexible & quick to change. 2) Very Scalable 3) Wide range of potential uses 4) Training materials readily available, clear & concise 5) Traction Guest continues to add features and functionality.
ConsAs a small-mid, privately owned company, there was really nothing that has been a "oh we wish it had this or that..." Hence, unfortunately (or fortunately) we really have nothing to offer in this area. It does what we need & way more. We probably are using 35% of it's total capability.

By Traction Guest on March 8, 2019
Thank you for this awesome review. Working with you and your team has been such a pleasure. We really appreciate your feedback on our team - we pride ourselves in finding quality people who are passionate and driven. Keep an eye out for more awesome releases soon to come!
February 25, 2019
Diana D.
Administrative Assistant
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 employees
March 14, 2019

“Customer Servise was easy to work with. ”

OverallWe are an ITAR facility. We need the security for all of our visitors, etc., when entering and leaving our facility. It is a great security software. At the end of my day, I can go onto Traction Guest and tell who is still in the building and who has left. That's a great safety feature.
ProsWhen I didn't understand something with the software, The support team was very professional. They talked in my language - not in a high tech lingo I couldn't understand. Very easy instructions! . Never laugh at my questions. Made me feel at ease!! I can ALWAYS email the team with any question and he is fast to get back with me!
ConsI have thought about this and I really can't think of anything that I dislike. Thanks to the support team it is very user friendly.

By Traction Guest on March 28, 2019
Hi Diana. I appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review. It meas a lot to hear from someone who uses Traction Guest every day, especially at an ITAR compliant facility like yours. Also, you have only ever had good questions. Feel free to ask anytime!
March 14, 2019
Myron F.
Senor Manager; Facilities / Corporate Services
Information Technology and Services, 5001-10,000 employees
October 20, 2016

“Genesys - Traction Guest Front Desk platform”

OverallOverall, the platform has been great for our headquarter office. Just purchased licenses for three more offices in NA. The support team at Traction Guest is great. They are very outgoing, communicative and easy to get in touch with for questions or problems we may be having with the platform. Overall it has been a very good experience for us here at Genesys and our internal team. Looking forward to new updates on the Traction Guest platform.
ProsIt takes away the old fashioned "Pen and Paper" registry and moves to the technology of a ipad solution for registering visitors and customers to your company. I like the photo capturing element, as well as the customization option and notification system that's in the software.
ConsThe badge options are sort of limited. Like to see how badges can be printed faster than they are today.
Recommendations to other buyersI have covered everything up to this point. Thanks.

By Traction Guest on October 25, 2016
Thanks for the review Myron. We've recently put a pretty heavy focus on more options with badge format. We recently released our Badge Editor to allow for people to make their own badge creations (including, QR code, picture, visit reason and all by specific locations). We also have some interesting other items we're working on for badge variability. Stay tuned for more on that.
October 20, 2016
Bethany T.
Executive Assistant and Office Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
July 26, 2018

“Excellent customer service and a company committed to evolving their product”

OverallI would highly recommend traction guest if you are looking for a guest management program. They have simplified the whole process to make it obtainable for anyone while looking professional and sharp. The staff are knowledge and incredible support. We have never used guest management programs before and we are thrilled with the innovation of Traction Guest.
ProsThe program is very easy to use for guest and administration. Their tutorials and help links usually can resolve any problem that you may have. If you are still are confused on how to work something in the program, their staff is always readily available via email or a phone call. Our point of contact, Jovito, is always making sure we are doing well and satisfied with TG. He has been extremely helpful and patient with any questions we have and always very friendly. Within the first few months that we have been using TG, staff and guest have praised how efficient and professional it looks. We have seen updates in the program which shows that TG is committed to evolving and becoming better.
ConsWe have been very satisfied from the very beginning implementation stage to now when it is running in full swing. We have had a few badge printing issues but that has nothing to do with TG itself but rather the printer company.

By Traction Guest on September 19, 2018
Hi Bethany. Thank you for your review. Glad to hear your guest management process is now running smoothly. We're working on more tutorials for the many new features we released. Reach out if you have any questions!
July 26, 2018
Jen C.
Executive Assistant
Biotechnology, 51-200 employees
July 5, 2017

“Awesome customer service advocate - Great tool”

OverallAllows our company to save money on a full time receptionist and allows for easier check in along with a nicer way to have guests notify employees of their arrival to our building
ProsI appreciate the ease of checking people into the system - from the back end the set up in the system is relatively easy once you walk through it with your CSA and I also like the various settings for each type of visitor. Love that you get an email and a text when someone arrives. The UI is easy and straight forward.
ConsThere are bugs like with any software - Sometimes the notifications are slow to appear on email or text. I would be helpful if the software had a feature to let the guest know that the host has received a notification and will be with them in a few minutes. We've had a few hiccups with the DocuSign feature - I know that's not part of your software but maybe they could do an update on the integration? At times the visitor cant get past the DocuSign page and the system freezes for a few mins and wont let them complete the check in.

By Traction Guest on July 20, 2017
Hi Jen. Thank you for your review! We like your suggestion on the guest notification once the host has acknowledged his arrival. We love getting ideas from our customers to further shape our roadmap. We'll give you a call to trouble shoot the DocuSign account there might be something we need to adjust.
July 5, 2017
Evan D.
Community Outreach & Empowerment
Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees
June 11, 2019

“A savings of time and money for our non-profit”

OverallIt's been really easy to implement and use, has come with a great set of features, and their staff has always been a pleasure to work with.
ProsThe features, particularly the experience editor to manage the front end, are very robust and easy to use for both beginners and advanced users.
ConsMore advanced reporting systems on sign-in data from the Web interface would be great.

By Traction Guest on June 12, 2019
Thank you for the review, Evan! We really appreciate your feedback on the platform. Your use case is very unique and supports a great cause. Looking forward to our Customer Success session next week to discuss our Salesforce integration. We are happy to provide some best practices on how to report from the platform as well. We are here to help!
June 11, 2019
Konstantin R.
Computer Software, Unspecified
January 14, 2018

“Not only is TractionGuest simple to use, but it is also the most customizable platform on the market”

OverallSeamless sign in process
Pros-Most important- The entire sign in process is customizable. You as a client, will be able to alter the system at your own discretion - The Admin GUI/ controls is thoroughly designed. You have full control of assigning different permissions to different user accounts as you see fit. For example, in our company (Unilever), we have accounts set for security, for management and for IT support (admin) - You can alter the sign in process per Ipad. No restrictions on buildings/company sites -Clean Dashboard Controls -Beautiful sign in application (for Ipad) -Great Customer Service -Dev teams are willing to work with you on your specific product requests -Lots of training available
ConsNot sure if this can even be considered negative, but what you are buying is just software. You will need to provide your own Ipad, stand and printer. With that said, you have the option to buy whatever fits your situation and are not bound by what the company is offering. Of course, TractionGuest support can help you find everything you need for the setup. (It's really simple!)

By Traction Guest on January 18, 2018
Konstantin, thank you for your awesome review. We really appreciate it!
January 14, 2018
Les H.
Executive Director of IT
Food Production, 51-200 employees
April 14, 2017

“Traction Guest has exceeded our Expectations!”

OverallWe are a food manufacturing company that needed a better process for guests visiting our plant. We wanted to eliminate a manual sign-in sheet while still having signed NDA legal documents. With Traction Guest, this process was made simple and provided us with an experience level that exceeded our expectations. Based on the type of visit (Customer, Supplier, Job Interview, Delivery, Temporary Employee or Applying for a Job), Traction Guests guided experience processes the guest through several questions including signing a NDA legal document (which expires once a year) and notifies the visiting Hosts that the guest has arrived without front Office personnel interruption. And when it comes to supporting, the customer representatives were fantastic in the initial roll-out when it came to providing suggestions for improvement and any support issues that occurred. I look forward to more of our suggestions being put in place as I know this will enhance the product beyond belief.
ProsVery flexible in the experiences process
ConsNeed more user allowed modifications for Themes and the ability to search visitors by date without the need to export the data.

By Traction Guest on April 18, 2017
Thank you for your review, Les! Our team really enjoyed helping you get started and are glad to hear it is working so well. We will continue to improve our platform and will look into how we can make themes even more customizable. Really appreciate your ideas!
April 14, 2017
Jeff B.
Office Services Manager
June 16, 2017

“Easy to configure. Easy to use. Easy to look like a progressive company.”

OverallIt makes us look like a progressive company with some tech savvy, instead of signing in guests on a clipboard and looking like a company stuck in the 1980s.
ProsConfigurability is good. Traction is always improving functionality, so new releases are always full of new surprises. Almost every piece of feedback I've provided has been

By Traction Guest on June 19, 2017
Hi Jeff. Thanks for your review. It's been great working with you for the past years! Make sure you keep passing on your ideas for more. PS. We love featuring your good-looking lobby on our homepage :)
June 16, 2017
Tevin R.
Coordinator, Computer Applications
Human Resources, 5001-10,000 employees
February 15, 2019

“Why I chose Traction Guest for Vistor Management in a Nutshell”

OverallI do hope all vendors I partner with to deliver services strive to meet this level of customer service.
ProsSimplicity. My goal in procuring the software was to automate, digitize, and simply visitor retention during the many campus wide training services we offer for both the users and myself. It's more impressive, despite how awesome the software is, that the support staff are always available. They always provide the information or put in me in contact with someone who can and they always follow up to ensure the solution worked. True customer support.
ConsI wish there was a bit more customization options in the way the Guest Book is updated. When I can integrate this software with MySQL I'll be in love.

By Traction Guest on March 8, 2019
Thank you for your review, Tevin! We appreciate feedback from our users and we're constantly looking for ways to improve your experience. Also, our Customer Success team strives to give the best support possible. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying Traction Guest and that you've had such a positive adoption so far. Whenever you want to start working on your custom integration loop us in and we'll be here to help you get that running!
February 15, 2019
Computer & Network Security, 1001-5000 employees
September 25, 2018

“Intuitive with great customer support”

ProsTraction Guest is an easy to use solution for our guest management globally. It has some really great features and a simple to use interface. Customer support is a pleasure to work with as well. I'd definitely recommend Traction.
ConsThere are a few key features missing, but in the time we've been using Traction they've made some great improvements so I expect it's only a matter of time.

By Traction Guest on September 28, 2018
Thank you! Our development team is doing a new release every couple of weeks at the moment. We're excited about the new features and functionality. Make sure you keep the ideas coming!
September 25, 2018
Myron F.
Senior Manager - Faciities and Corporate Serivces
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
June 5, 2018

“Traction Guest was there when Genesys was looking for a new way to sign in our visitors & customers.”

OverallBeing able to track our visitors and guests electronically better then we used to with pen and paper. We can get visitors to accept our NDA clauses without paper. Run reports for BCP regulations and audits. Good program.
ProsThe ability to have the software application customized to your individual company's liking and being able to also have the software do what it is supposed to do with visitor sign in capabilities. Overall it fit's for what we need throughout all of our offices.
ConsSome of the print capabilities seem limited still up this point. Other than that, the software application does what we need it to do for now.

By Traction Guest on June 7, 2018
Myron, thanks for the note.. You've been such a great advocate for our platform. Many times I've heard our sales and customer success team comment on how great you've been to work with. Thanks for being a great partner. -Keith Metcalfe
Mitch S.
Support Center Technician
September 7, 2017

“Visitors remark on how easy and cool this product is to use!”

ProsEase of Interface for guests Pre-registration makes signing in for the first time much easier The QR codes provide a fast registration experience and quick sign out process Customized workflow allows you to build the product around your company needs DocuSign linkage allows for a seamless NDA experience
ConsBlack and white photographs are better, but still a little grainy Need to be able to have the receptionist reprint the badge

By Traction Guest on September 8, 2017
Hi Mitch. Thanks for your review! By the way, you can add the option for visitors to reprint badges. Have a look on our Knowledge Base for more details or drop us a note for help! Our latest release also increased the photo quality and will always continue to enhance the badging experience. Have a great weekend!
September 7, 2017
Dina P.
Network Engineer
Medical Devices, 51-200 employees
July 6, 2017

“Beautiful, fluid, easy to use app”

OverallThe main benefit: this product allows us to track dosimeter badges as guests come and go which is very important to our business. It also allows users to check in and page their host very easily.
ProsThe app is easy to configure and the end users seem to understand how to use it easily. The support team has been great!
ConsLike all software, it takes a little effort to get the hang of it, but the Traction Guest team is very patient and helpful!

By Traction Guest on July 6, 2017
Thanks, Dina! Your feedback means a lot to us! We're glad to hear that you're happy with the platform. Please continue to reach out with any questions or ideas!
July 6, 2017
Steve R.
General Manager
Automotive, 51-200 employees
March 23, 2017

“Traction Quest for Manufacturer with ITAR requirements.”

OverallGreat product and great support from the company. Very easy to get up and running. Very easy to customize to my requirements - the best of all the other solutions I reviewed. The SaaS service is very reliable. The company is adding functionality on a quarterly basis and are responsive my inputs to make Traction Guest an even stronger solution for ITAR compliance. I highly recommend Traction Guest as an excellent visitor management solution. Traction Guest is not cheap but it is competitively priced.
ProsSimplicity and ease of customization. Very responsive technical staff. They will consider your ideas for future product improvement in scheduled software updates.
ConsNeed to have a way to pre-register a visitor and load applicable ID documents with logic blocks to skip document scan upon actual sign in.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat solution for visitor management.

By Traction Guest on March 29, 2017
Steve, thanks for your review. ITAR adherence has been an interesting use case for our platform and we continue to develop around it. We are extending our abilities around remembering more about your visitors. Currently we remember pictures, signed documents, and answers to questions. Our customers' input guide our development, and you've had some good ideas. Thanks.
March 23, 2017
Jennifer D.
Mgr. Purchasing
Biotechnology, 11-50 employees
March 21, 2019

“Good product”

OverallThe Traction system and labels are so much more professional-looking than handwritten "visitor" labels. When we started using Traction, I felt like we started looking like a "real" company. :-) Traction is really easy for our guests and front desk staff to use.
ProsEasy to use, works well - doesn't crash, looks professional.
ConsI really don't have any negatives. It's been a good experience.
March 21, 2019
Samuel M.
January 19, 2017

“Easy to use, easy for the visitors and a fits our needs!”

OverallTraction Guest provides an excellent customer and/or visitor service upon signing in. The process is quick and simple for the guest, while on the administrative side the configuration is easy to use with many options that can be tailored to what you need to make your guest enjoy the experience. The features of Traction Guest is easy to use and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to use. Traction Guest is constantly working to accommodate their clients and request. I have been working with the team since day one and they have been very responsive to our needs. Pros: The experience options gives us great flexibility and creative experience for guests, the integrations with third party applications, custom branding/themes/logos, security & data capture like the NDAs, the simple yet attractive UI, accessing through a browser at anywhere, and SUPERB customer support (nothing beats support like what Traction Guest offers). Cons: At the current time, there is no user's account. Would also be nice to have a filter for the Host tab, so upon creation of a new group I can filter all host who belongs to that group and drop them in there. Recommendations: I highly recommend Traction Guest not only because of the system but also the support that team brings!

By Traction Guest on January 19, 2017
Thanks for your review Sam - It's been a pleasure working with you! User roles are currently in development, stay tuned for the release. We'd love to hear more about your request for host filters and will reach out to you to get more details.
January 19, 2017
Nick Z.
Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees
June 9, 2017

“We are still working out the Kinks but system seems like it great for what we are trying to do. ”

ProsWhat I like most about the software is the ability given to us to go into the experience module and customize our setup. The software support team has been incredibly helpful and have clearly walked us through all of our questions and concerns. We have worked mostly with our rep who always answers emails quickly and returns calls and has been able to figure out custom solutions for us so that the software meets our exact needs. Complicated programs like this would not be feasible for an organization like ours without dedicated customer support.
ConsThe fact that the initial search system for check ins needs to function off of emails period if this function could just search off of first or last names that would definitely save us a good bit of time but we've been able to work around it.

By Traction Guest on June 9, 2017
Hi Nick, I've really enjoyed working with you around your unique use case. We love the feedback and I am excited to continue working with you moving forward. Thanks for the review! - Ryan
June 9, 2017
Victoria T.
Receptionist/HR Assistant
Aviation & Aerospace, 201-500 employees
May 16, 2017

“It has been an easy and smooth transaction from beginning to end. Great communication! ”

OverallGoal is to for me to not have to sit at the front desk to greet and check in every visitor and also the host will be responsible for getting their guests. This will allow me to do other things that I need to take care of away from the front desk.
ProsIt is very user friendly and checks all the boxes for what our company needed in a visitor management system. Traction Guest has always listened and communicated back to the development team and worked with us to improve and give us exactly what we need!
ConsThe email is the recall for visitors and not all visitors have an email account. I mentioned to Traction Guest about this and they are always willing to help in solving my issues and making it work for me. The badge was difficult for me to create but Traction Guest put their expert in touch with me and he assisted in making it easy for me.

By Traction Guest on May 16, 2017
Thanks, Victoria! We're happy you've found Traction Guest easy to use and that it gives you more time to focus on other important tasks. We are continuously working on improving the platform and will keep you informed on new features!
May 16, 2017
Jillian D.
Sr. Administrative Assistant
July 10, 2018

“System is easy and straightforward to use. Makes the office seem like we're on the cutting edge! ”

ProsFor the end user, the system is very simple to use - hardly any explanation required. For the most part, same can be said for the back end user. Great FAQ/"how to" website.
ConsSome quirks: - The experience editor is not easy to navigate/move around in (having to make the screen smaller to see it all, etc...) - Would like the functionality to reprint a badge from the guestbook/website side - Badge template is not very easy to use/user friendly - Would be nice if there were some customizable elements to some of the experience sections (i.e. being able to input ** with notes, comments, etc... under certain sections)

By Traction Guest on September 19, 2018
Hi Jillian, that's really helpful feedback, thank you! As we have added many new features to give our customers even more ways to customize the sign-in flow, the Experience Editor can seem a bit overwhelming at first. We are working on simplifying the UI, so you can navigate effectively. I'll pass on your thoughts to the team. Thanks for taking the time to review your experience!
Lyndsy H.
Industrial Automation, 11-50 employees
June 5, 2019

“Great software!”

OverallGreat experience and absolutely worth the cost!
ProsTraction Guest has been a breeze to set up and use. The customer service was very helpful and the product is also intuitive/user friendly.
ConsIt was difficult to get the NDA routing set up--currently using a workaround where it goes to my personal Google Drive.

By Traction Guest on June 19, 2019
Hey Lyndsy, thanks for sharing your thoughts. The Customer Success team has enjoyed helping you configure Traction Guest; setting up your NDA and customizing your sign-in experience. I have brought your requests surrounding additional Google Drive functionality to our team and they are looking at how we can get there. Thank you!
June 5, 2019
Johanna K.
Assistant Director of Finance
Recreational Facilities and Services, 201-500 employees
June 30, 2017

“Staff have been attentive and quick to respond to any issues. Training was comprehensive.”

OverallWe are already catching people sneaking into our facility, and we have a much better grasp on who is in our buildings.
ProsEase of use on all sides--on the app (guest facing), admin (creating locations/experiences/etc.), and guest book access.
ConsHaven't found too many cons for the software itself yet, but there are some additions/improvements that might be nice: adding a formatted date field in Forms; adding a Picture page for IDs; a way to isolate a piece of an experience--scrolling up and down when you have several paths can get confusing; allow export of a certain location or experience; allow more flexibility on the About You page (specifically to remove Company altogether if we want).

By Traction Guest on July 4, 2017
Hi Johanna! Lots of great ideas, thanks for sharing! Our dev team is working o the date field already and you can switch to a form page to further customize what personal visitor data you want to capture. I'll send you an email with more information now. We hope your team continues to enjoy the platform! - Bryan
Chris D.
Security and Guest Services Manager
Sports, 501-1000 employees
July 18, 2018

“Great Product, very innovative”

OverallOrganized Visitor Management System.
ProsIntegration to Salesforce and various platforms/apps. Current Subscribers can enjoy new features as developers roll out. Great Customer Support team, very responsive.
ConsOnly downside to Traction currently the user interface is it is only available on Ipad. Would love to see a mobile version and different tablet platforms. Google Play, Amazon, Etc.

By Traction Guest on September 19, 2018
Chris, thanks for your feedback. Our team loves working with you. Our developers are looking at other versions, we'll keep you posted.
July 18, 2018
Eric J.
IT Support Technician
Defense & Space, 501-1000 employees
November 29, 2017

“I think Traction is a solid product that is transitioning to a great product.”

OverallEasier guest management, streamlined visitor screening and an attractive, customized check-in platform in the lobby.
ProsWhat I like the most about the software is the team behind it. Traction has their ears open and I've found them to be very responsive. It's almost as if the Support team and Development team talk to each other...
ConsSorry, I don't like the UI all that much. It's completely usable, but not really my cup of tea. It is snappy most of the time, though, so it could be worse.

By Traction Guest on November 30, 2017
Hi Eric. Thanks for your feedback on the UI. We're on it!
November 29, 2017
Karen G.
Study Coordinator
Research, 5001-10,000 employees
May 10, 2017

“Streamlined Electronic Check In”

OverallAlmost 100% digital check in for participants. Nearly paperless front office. Digital document storage.
ProsEase of integration with Docusign and quick check in for participants. They are able to review the consent documents electronically and receive a copy with no extra work from the front desk. Clients are very impressed with the ease of use and digital check in and signature capture.
ConsNeeds more customization, robust features for data collection such as ability to show birthdate for the client if we've placed it in the .csv upload. It would also be nice if it could recognize the email address and send them to the right document to sign without having to choose a study that they are enrolled in.

By Traction Guest on May 10, 2017
Hi Karen. Great to hear your thoughts on Traction Guest! We've enjoyed helping you make your front office digital. Thanks for passing on the feature ideas. Adding a date is definitely a very useful function. We'll pass it on to our team.
May 10, 2017
Alex S.
Director of IT
Civic & Social Organization, 201-500 employees
January 27, 2017

“Great product with awesome Customer Support ”

OverallTraction Guest is a great product with excellent set of features. Customer support is outstanding in its response time and ability to help. We were pleasantly supersized when all of our feature requests were implemented without long delay or push back.
ProsFeatures and customization level

By Traction Guest on January 27, 2017
Thank you for the review Alex. JCC's unique use case for rec center program sign in gave us an opportunity to build some great new features that have had an impact on all of our customers, especially with analytics and our new data export. It's been great working with your team and we look forward to your feedback and suggestions for the platform moving forward!
January 27, 2017
Michelle A.
Executive Assistant
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
June 14, 2016

“Five star welcome”

OverallThe technology works well for our company and the ease of setting up and the customer service is commendable. Our guest users have given us positive feedback and I think it bodes well for the future of Traction Guest.
ProsThe best part of this technology is the experience on the side of the guest and the convenience on our part. It makes a good first impression about the company. As an e-commerce company, we depict an image that we are professional and hi tech. The sign in system enable our hosts to engage their visitors in a timely and efficient manner. With the photo feature, we are able to know right away who the visitors are. As such, there is also no need for us to maintain a full time receptionist. The ability to save visitors logs ensure we maintain our PCI compliance and our office security. Setting up was easy and the process of going live was convenient.

By Traction Guest on June 14, 2016
Thank You!
June 14, 2016
Johanna R.
Marketing Coordinator
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 employees
May 21, 2019

“Best VMS system on the market!”

OverallTop notch customer service!
ProsThe ability to customize every aspect of the system based on our business needs.
ConsI have not come across any cons yet at this point.

By Traction Guest on May 27, 2019
Hi Johanna, we appreciate the feedback! Glad to hear you have enjoyed the support you have gotten from our team. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.
May 21, 2019
Roger Todd B.
Human Resources Manager
Textiles, 201-500 employees
February 5, 2018

“The Software is awesome...Fully customizable and easy to use...highly recommended”

OverallIt allows our visitors much less frustration with not being able to reach someone here, upon their arrival on site.
ProsIt is very user friendly. The Traction Guest representatives are very helpful and quick to set up a call to step you through anything that you are not sure how to do.
ConsI have not found much of anything I did not like. It would be nice to have the ability to see what your changes will look like, when used live, to make sure it works properly. We now go out to the lobby and try it, to see what effect our changes made. Not a big deal, but would make it over to top if we could do this from the facilitator page in the office.

By Traction Guest on February 6, 2018
Thank you for your terrific review, Todd! It's been great working with you and seeing how you're utilizing the platform for your use-case. Being able to preview changes is a great suggestion and we'll pass it on to our dev team. Thank you! - Jovito
February 5, 2018
Alan G.
Technical Support Specialist
June 30, 2017

“Traction Guest fits into ANY guest check in experience”

ProsI think the biggest Pro about traction guest is that you can customize the experience 100%. I can ask our visitors only the questions that matter to us.
ConsThe only downfall about this product is that it only runs on iOS. As a company who uses android as their mobile OS, we had to make a deviation for this. But worth it.

By Traction Guest on June 30, 2017
Hi Alan. That's great to hear! It's been fun helping you get started. We hope your visitors are enjoying the personalized sign-in experience! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review!
Tony F.
Datacenter Manager
Newspapers, 1001-5000 employees
April 30, 2019

“Great Tool for Busy Datacenter”

Overallbeing a manager for a busy 24x7 enterprise class datacenter this tool is very valuable for us to organize and track our many technicians and visitors to our site daily. I like the automated email with picture of the guest when they arrive!
Prosvery easy interface, perfect for datacenter with multiple shifts and visitors arriving 24x7
Conshad to work with our security staff to modify this as we needed the ability to have personal guests and also guests arriving for a group not a specific person.
April 30, 2019
Shannen B.
Office Assistant
March 28, 2018

“It was really easy to use from the get go. It does what I need to, customer support is awesome.”

ProsThe support staffhas EXCEEDED my expectations when it comes to quick contact. They are so fast to respond and educate me, as well as be available whenever I need them. Having that kind of support is so important.
ConsI think there are some kinks to smooth out. One being certain feature restrictions like not being able to have more than one host on the same email for slack notification. I.E. I would like to be notified whenever the CEO has a guest, as well as his chief of staff, and our office manager.

By Traction Guest on April 18, 2018
Hi Shannen, Thank you so much for review! We're so glad that you've had a great experience with the system and the support! We're currently able to have an alternate email for hosts but we're always looking for feedback and evolving the platform so I've logged your enhancement idea to the team for adding more hosts. It's been a pleasure working with you!
March 28, 2018
Lauren G.
Finance Specialist at The Jewish Community Center of Greater Pittsburgh
November 30, 2017

“Great customer service and provides excellent flexibility for customizing a visitor's experience”

ProsThe availability of customer service, ability to create dynamic workflows, and user friendliness of the app
ConsSetting up security bundles with shared locations is not as logical as I would have liked it to be, otherwise everything is great!

By Traction Guest on December 4, 2017
Lauren, setting up application roles and rights is always a bit of a tricky subject. We've made them really customizable to begin with and will work with the UI over time. Thanks for the suggestion, we hear you.
November 30, 2017
Katie H.
Leasing and Marketing Associate
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
September 21, 2017

“The features are very user friendly and the customer service has been awesome! ”

ProsHow it's tailored around the need of the particular business. I can alter it to fit our needs which is amazing.
ConsThe theme is a bit limited and I wish had more options to choose from instead of allowing the user to upload and setup, too time consuming.

By Traction Guest on September 25, 2017
Thank you for your review, Katie! We are working on enhancing our Theme Editor to give users more options and ensure it is easy to use. Feel free to reach out if you need some help in the meantime! - Ryan
September 21, 2017
Ion B.
Operations Managers / Owner
Entertainment, 11-50 employees
January 25, 2017

“Escape Hotel & Traction Guests”

OverallWe hired traction guest as an easy solution for all our liability waivers. The customer's service and guidance especially with our rep have been great. The overall performance of the system is great as well with the exception of few minor customization adjustments we will like to see improve the shortly. We will like to have perhaps some lists of current updates that the system holds as of 2017.
ProsVery easy to implement and get the job done with minor bugs and crashes.
ConsLack of specific customization.
Recommendations to other buyersPossibility of Deleting the email that is sent to customers when they sign off the waivers as well as the test users.

By Traction Guest on January 27, 2017
Thanks for the review Ion. We appreciate the suggestion on the option to turn off the visitor email confirmation. The timing is funny on that as we just added the capability last week. You just need to let someone in Customer Success know and they can deactivate this on your account (we'll go ahead and do that for you now).
January 25, 2017
Tricia S.
Director, Human Resources
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
September 13, 2016

“Simple & Effective”

OverallImplementing TractIon Guest has definitely enhanced our visitor and employee experience. The check in process is simple and seamless. We've received quite a bit of positive feedback from both our visitors/guests and our team on how easy it is to use the product and how convenient it is, too. Internally, this allows our team to optimize their time in the day. Major benefit add to our workplace!

By Traction Guest on September 13, 2016
Thank you for the review. We are excited to have Uniguest join and be so active in our Community.
September 13, 2016
Jeffrey S.
CAD Administrator
Automotive, 201-500 employees
March 13, 2019

“Our Traction Guest kiosk is a popular new tool at our new corporate office.”

OverallWe are much more aware of who is in our building, and it saves a phone call from our receptionist when our guests arrive Traction Guest also allows us to replace our old ITAR badge system, due to the ability to print 2-colors on our thermal badge printer.
ProsI like the graphical view of "experience path" configurations, which helps me to visualize the experience that our visitors will have. I also like the ability to copy items in the system when I am adding additional similar locations
ConsThe documentation is very clear and helpful. But I still had some difficulty with one function: Uploading our list of hosts was difficult due to the un-documented need for a +1 country code in the CSV file. And adding a +1 to a cell in Excel or Google Sheets causes display issues.

By Traction Guest on March 15, 2019
Hey Jeffery. Thank you so much for the review. I'm happy to hear that Traction Guest is able to meet your requirements as an ITAR compliant customer. We appreciate your feedback in relation to our documentation. We understand the importance of having accurate documentation and our team will continue to work on ensuring that our online Knowledge Base Articles are up to date with relevant information. Cheers!
March 13, 2019
David G.
Facilities Manager
July 11, 2018

“Fits like a tailored suit”

ProsThe possibilities to actually embed the software into your overall company branding are unbeatable in the market. It can seamlessly integrate with whatever brand you have and it will look like a self-developed product. Really important when you are a tech company.
ConsSometimes the editor is a bit... unresponsive. But that's a rare occurrence. Overall I don't have any complaint.

By Traction Guest on July 17, 2018
Hi David, I love that review title and your feedback along with it! I could tell from your Theme and templates that branding was important to you and seeing that built out so well was terrific to see. I'll put a note in for the team to take a look at those occasional editor responses. It's been great working with you thus far and stay tuned for future updates! Thank you! - Jovito
July 11, 2018
Jose D.
Administrative Assistant
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
August 4, 2017

“The team has been nothing but helpful. The software is easy to use.”

ProsThe fact that you can edit the experience is by the far one of the best things. It definitely helped in knowing who was in the facility and who they work for. The badges are also great. Different badges for different purposes on the facility. It makes it easier to identify who is doing what.
ConsI think one of the few cons would be in regards to the badges. At first they are a little tricky to handle and get used to but after proper guidance from one of the customer rep, it worked out fine.

By Traction Guest on August 4, 2017
Hi Jose. Thank you for the review! Just to let you know, you can also choose badge labels as an alternative to the adhesive badge tags. If you want to find out more, please don't hesitate to reach out to Ryan or Alex. The team is always here to help!
August 4, 2017
Lisa E.
Systems Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
March 20, 2019

“Outstanding Customer Support!!!”

OverallTheir rep provided above and beyond customer support. I work with software support for various applications frequently. I have never had such a positive experience. I called to find out about resetting a license. The rep stayed on the phone with me as we worked through numerous challenges with the hardware running the application (iPad and Brother 820 label printer). He was knowledgeable and helpful as well as friendly and professional. Thanks so much!
Pros I was mainly impressed with the customer experience.
ConsMy job is to provide support for networking hardware and computers, so I don't use this software unless the hardware running it is malfunctioning.
March 20, 2019
Denise F.
HR
July 10, 2018

“Ease of Use, Very Professional Product, and Customer Support is EXCEPTIONAL!”

ProsThe software is extremely intuitive during the set-up and configuration process. I really like the ability to customize as well. The final results is a professional and consistent platform for all of our visitors.
ConsI've been using the system for about a week and I haven't found any gaps in the process. The customer support is extremely professional and helpful at all times.

By Traction Guest on July 17, 2018
Hey Denise, It's been fantastic seeing how you've been using the platform and customizing it to fit your location's needs as more requirements arise. Hearing that you've had a good experience with customer support puts a smile to my face as I'm always so glad to hear we've been able to contribute to a positive experience :) Thank you so much! - Jovito
Erin E.
Corporate Event Planner
201-500 employees
April 25, 2017

“Traction Guest on the Trade Show floor”

OverallWe started using Traction Guest for our trade show lead system. It is so easy to manage and easy use on the trade show floor. We also like that the leads go right into Sales Force so our sales team can add more information later and track the lead right from the show. Another great feature is we can use the system at our events as well to capture all the guests that attended. Traction Guest is a great multi function tool for the Event and Trade Show world.
ProsEasy to use, Easy to customize to each event and show, like that the lead goes right into sales force for easy followup, Easy to use for Domestic and International Events
ConsWish it would tell you on the app how many leads you have entered into the sytem. Wish you could go back into a lead from the app to add more information. When you take a photo of the business card wish it could go into Sales Force. And a "Go Back" button so that you could go all the way back to the beginning of the lead you are working on to make any changes.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat product and super easy to use. Wish it had a couple more features that I listed above. These would make this product perfect for us. Another idea for the future would be to be able to scan bar codes or QR codes from Show Badges so you don't have to enter information. This isn't a big deal but something my crew says would help.

By Traction Guest on April 25, 2017
Hi Erin. Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! We've actually just released the QR code scanning and we are continuously working on further improving the Salesforce integration. Alex will reach out to you to take you through the new features to help you with your next tradeshow!
April 25, 2017
David R.
Business Systems Manager
Airlines/Aviation, Unspecified
May 1, 2017

“Traction Guest solved our Visual Compliance and Visitor Log retention requirements.”

OverallCost Savings Audit Logs for Visitor Management Standardized Visitor Badging Reliable Visual Compliance Background Checks High-Tech Appearance to greet visitors
ProsTraction Guest is extremely flexible while being easy to use. the system provides a simple user interface for registering guests configured through an easy-to-use graphic workflow screen. The company is in a rapid development mode continually enhancing the system with new capabilities and features. We were able to deploy an "unmanned" kiosk while maintaining validation of background checks, visitor logging and dynamic badging for all of our visitors. This has been a significant productivity and cost saving addition for our firm.
ConsInitial start up of the system was slower than expected while new features were being developed. Now that many of them are complete, the system is fully operational and working well.

By Traction Guest on May 1, 2017
Hi David. Great to hear that you're happy with Traction Guest! Thank you for your review. Please keep sharing your ideas so we can continue to enhance the platform for our customers.
May 1, 2017
Mary S.
Facility Security Officer
Aviation & Aerospace, 201-500 employees
March 28, 2019

“Facility Security”

OverallIt has been awesome being able to access all visitor information in one convenient location. I feel it increased our security level by having a colored photo of all visitors. This is critical if you ever have to tract someone down for something they may have done at your facility when they visited.
ProsHow user friendly the system is. It is as easy as using a cell phone
ConsWe had some initial glitches that have been resolved. The customer service team is outstanding.

By Traction Guest on April 9, 2019
Hello Mary! It's great to hear that Traction Guest has helped to improve security at your facility. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team for any new questions you might have. We enjoy helping our customers find solutions!
March 28, 2019
Sian C.
Receptionist
June 5, 2018

“Traction has made my life easier!”

ProsIt is so easy to use, and set up. Guests really like the sign in process, always commenting on how efficient it is. The customer service team are second to none! Their response time is always so quick and no question is too little or annoying!
ConsI have not come across any cons yet, although it would be great if you were able to preview any changes you make before saving them. I am able to use a second iPad to view the changes as I make them so not a big deal but would be a great addition!

By Traction Guest on September 19, 2018
Sean, thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your feedback. We are working on some UI improvements that will make that easier!