MoboTour Ratings

Overall

About MoboTour

Provides Verification and Accountability services to organizations that require security services. Qr Codes, Forms, Photos & more. Learn more about MoboTour

Security and Investigations, 51-200 employees
April 8, 2019

“Fastest and the cheapest”

OverallI am getting the service more than I paid for. The real time reports really works for us.
ProsAside from the price itself, the software offers a lot of amazing things in real time that will save time, money and effort. I've been working in a security industry for a years now never I met similar software like MoboTour. I love the real time reports, videos and photos that our personnels on our HQ knows what we are up to.
ConsI never had any problem with the application it works great and easy to navigate.
April 8, 2019
David B.
Business Development Manager
May 4, 2016

“Excellent Technology Product for Contract Security Applications”

OverallMoboTour is an excellent platform for customers who are seeking a guard tour and paperless reporting application. The ease of use for someone with moderate PC skills is high, and technical support is excellent. Locally, we have been using the MoboTour platform for about a year and have experienced nothing but positive customer feedback, to include the flexibility of the software, and ease of updating to fit customer needs. Costs are in alignment with core customer needs. Timeliness of setup is outstanding, with an experienced user being able to fully set up a device in less than four hours. The support from the MoboTour staff has been beyond expectation. Suggestions from the field have been heard, embraced and adapted to upgrades in the MoboTour software. If you are looking for detailed analytics - MoboTour is not there yet; however, this is currently being upgraded and/or evaluated. If you need something specific the MoboTeam is open and willing to listen. The most difficult aspect of setting up MoboTour is battling with the Apple iOS to set up a user account on the iPhone in order to download the MoboTour app.

By Mobohubb on May 6, 2016
Thank you so much David. Than you for all that you've done. Yes, we are being thoughtful on the analytics side as we know how important the feature is. When we do release this, it will be a great experience. Please let us know if you need anything.
May 4, 2016
George J.
Security and Investigations, 51-200 employees
January 10, 2017

“Great Service!”

OverallExcellent Service and equipment. Mobotour is a great team! It has really helped our company move to the next level.

By Mobohubb on January 12, 2017
Thank you so much George. We really appreciate the support and kind words. Please let us know if you need anything.
January 10, 2017
Godreque N.
Director of Operations
May 3, 2016

“Excellent”

OverallI have used several different types of technology in the security arena. I can honestly say that this technology is the simplest most comprehensive easy to use technology that I have seen to date. I appreciate the second next to none customer service that me and my organization receives from Mobo Tour. You guys have set the bar and have made my life easier, and my organization run smoother by using this product. Thank you all from the bottom of my hart!!!!

By Mobohubb on May 6, 2016
Godreque, we really appreciate the kind words. More importantly we appreciate you and your team. Thank you for being an advocate and we are extremely happy we are helping solve your challenges!
May 3, 2016
Akilah J.
January 17, 2017

“Excellence”

OverallThe customer service and product is phenomenal!! Mobotour has really helped us elevate to the next level with ease. Our clients are very happy with the reports that they receive via Mobotour!

By Mobohubb on January 17, 2017
Thank you so much Akilah! We appreciate the support and business and look forward to continuously helping you with your success!
January 17, 2017
Jane H.
Director of Security
May 10, 2016

“All expectations were met and much more!!!”

OverallMoboTour has raised our level or accountability tremendously and met all of our expectations. The technology is so easy to grasp, making it easy to implement. The support team is absolutely fabulous. They are responsive as a team and readily available. I could not say enough good things about this team and product.
May 10, 2016