Jobsoid Ratings

Overall
4.4/5

About Jobsoid

Jobsoid is an Online Applicant Tracking System (ATS) which simplifies every step of the recruitment process in organizations, streamlining everything from sourcing potential candidates to hiring the right one. Jobsoid is an intelligent recruitment software with the ability to help save your precious time, by automatically screening candidate applications and suggesting the best fit candidates for a certain job profile in your company. Learn more about Jobsoid

Simranjyot M.
People Person
March 29, 2019

“Jobsoid - A Blissful ATS”

OverallWe have been using Jobsoid from 2015 and since then, we have never thought of changing the ATS. Jobsoid is such a boon for us as right from Job posting to scheduling interviews & sending email invites to candidates has been such a bliss!! Thank you Jobsoid for 1 click away service, with a special thanks to Shesham :)
ProsJobsoid is a complete recruitment solution. 1) Job posting on LinkedIn, Indeed, Naukri etc. to attract candidates. This certainly increases your candidate sourcing. 2) Dashboard to check the performances of various jobs, sourcing channels, recruiters and pipeline status etc. 3) Can use different kind filters to choose from candidates, jobs, results etc. 4) Line up/schedule candidate interviews and send them email invites for confirmations etc. You can communicate on emails using Jobsoid only. 5) Fetch weekly/monthly reports etc. based on your criteria's.
ConsYou must take training or explore it fully to utilize the same to maximum potential.
March 29, 2019
Gauri A.
Assistant Manager - HR Operations

“Honest Feedback!!”

OverallMy overall experience is good.
ProsIts easy to understand the hiring status of the candidate. Even if any, of our team member is not available the status of the candidate can be reviewed ( with comments & the stages of interview)at anytime. Second is duplicacy of resume can be sorted. Last but not the least " On One Click" the jobs are published on different sites.
ConsWhile searching candidates by name it is expected that the concern candidate will be at the top of the search list. But most of the time it doesn't happen. So we search the candidates through "Jobs" tabs. When I try to to apply a set of questionnaire for candidates who are apply through Linkedin it doesn't work. Rest from different sites like Indeed, Nevoo we get the questionnaire filled. If this gets resolved almost 50% of screening work is done.
Saumil P.
June 17, 2019

“Jobsoid helped us scale from 10+ people to 35+ people without a full-time HR ”

OverallMy overall experience with Jobsoid has been fantastic. It helps us do 3 things very effectively -- source candidates automagically, makes my life easy as I have a single window for all candidate communication and helps collaborate so that I can take help from other departments when hiring ppl.
ProsI was already using SmartRecruiters before I migrated to Jobsoid, so I already had a very good idea of what I wanted from a good ATS. However, the moment I started using Jobsoid the first thing I noticed that was different was it's simplicity. It felt like a native desktop app and not like a software running on cloud. It was fast and efficient. I believe, that got me hooked and once I posted 3-4 jobs via Jobsoid I immediately started getting applications as my job posts got syndicated to other quality job portals just with a click of a button. There are many other features which I have since realized like automated Workflows, candidate scoring etc. and they all have helped me shortlist candidates effectively.
ConsI believe this is not a complain but I do feel they have a lot of features in the software. Sometimes, it does feel like I am not using it to it's full power and that is my biggest gripe.
Freddy J.
managing director

“Easy does it”

OverallWe have simplified our bp and efficiency
ProsThe simplicity to use - none of my employees needed a user manual
Consno negative comments at this time - if i have any i will review my rating
Anagha K.
Lead-HR Operations
October 3, 2019

“Best ETS”

OverallOverall the software is good. the only drawback I feel for now is it's not integrated with Naukri portal
ProsThe software is user-friendly and easy to use. The biggest advantage is it is integrated into many jobs portal
ConsIt's not integrated with the Naukri portal.
October 3, 2019
Ankita J.
HR Manager
September 27, 2019

“Jobsoid- A close watch on talent footfall- Helping Rahi Globally”

OverallVery happy. A reliable product. We can easily detect the progress of any position or the stages of the interviews during the unavailability of the team mated.
ProsEase of using it. No restrictions on the number of users/managers/administrators, Integration with Linkedin job slots has helped streamlining the recruitment. One stop solution for all the recruitment needs. Happily used by Rahi Global team. Ease in interview scheduling and sending timely feedback to the candidates. features like referral portal and association with the third party consultants is helping us a lot. Pipeline stages are helping us analyse the hiring trend and the performance of talent acquisition team.
ConsFilter option could have been more better for quickly scanning the applications.
András H.
managing director
Hospitality, 501-1000 employees
June 15, 2019

“A good experience”

OverallI have selected Jobsoid after comparing the deals available on the market, and I think it was a very good (and lucky decison) to go with them: I have a very good user experience since the start.
ProsI like the customer service provided by the Jobsoid team: any request, question is answered and solved in an honest way. I also like the continous development of teh product: and somehow they manage to implement new features which are very useful for us. It is easy to use, very flexible: sometimes my colleagues learn using it in 30 minutes.
ConsNot much cons: the mobile app is less stable and some functions I miss on that.
June 15, 2019
Bill B.
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
June 10, 2019

“Personnel tracking Made Simple”

OverallWe have benefited from the software and have created an easy tracking system through using it and using all of the parts of the application to organize our candidate pool. We have also increased our candidate pool significantly through the use of multiple publishing of our job descriptions.
ProsThe ease of what you can move candidate information within the file and among jobs is the greatest value for us. We appreciate being able to find many different sources for applicants rather than a single source. We have had excellent customer service response to any requests we have made and greatly value the work that they have done to make this and accessible program for our use.
ConsSome parts of the computer-based program are not as accessible on the mobile application which is to be expected.
Maria T.
Director, Human Resources - Talent Acquisition

“Jobsoid Review”

OverallJobSoid has been a game-changer for our business. We have grown significantly in the past two years since we switched to JobSoid and JobSoid has been a key part of that growth. Our job pool has increased and improved significantly, enabling us to fill more positions. JobSoid has great data features so we can track our metrics. Customer service has been very responsive to our questions and feature needs. We LOVE JobSoid!
ProsThe ease of use. Easy to learn. Goes out to multiple job boards,including international, providing us a significant job applicant pool.
ConsNot all job boards feed into our job application to input references into JobSoid.
Debbie B.
Group Personnel Manager
Hospitality, 201-500 employees
June 12, 2019

“Recruitment Platform”

OverallWorking with the team has always been a very positive experience. Customer service executive has worked tirelessly to ensure we get the best from it and always responds to any queries and issues. Executives have also been very supportive.
ProsThis is an excellent recruitment platform. It is very user friendly and has a huge range of options to enhance the experience. The support team are excellent and will always reply very quickly, they are also very responsive to requests to enhance the system with ideas and suggestions a client may have.
ConsThe package works well for us, we are more than happy with it.
June 12, 2019
Miguel P.
HR & Recruitment Specialist
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
June 11, 2019

“Friendly, amicable, easy, powerful and legally compliant!”

OverallReally good, easy to use, friendly customer support, up-to-date functionalities, easy to keep track, easy to download metrics.
ProsEasiness of use, good customer support, easy to track, good metrics given, good pairing with our local regulation.
ConsI have had experience with several ATSs, and honestly, Jobsoid is really easy and practical, more pros than cons. Maybe, an integration with my gmail calendar would be nice, and also, the possibility of customizing the GDPR request consent message. As well, I have noticed that recently, the possibility of finding archived users has become a little heavy for the system; however, this has been punctual, we have never had this issue before.
Dayonna J.
Compliance Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

“Jobsoid Review 2019”

ProsI like that I am able to communicate with the candidates via Jobsoid. Also I am able to attach important documents and dates to their profile. It makes it easy for me to keep track of my current employees as well as the potential candidates. Keeps me organized!
ConsI think \they can improve on how to upload multiple documents at one time. Also include a ticker for those documents so that I am notified when something like a TB test, or CPR card that has been uploaded well expire so that I can reach out to my employees in a timely fashion.
Josue L.
Consultant
Human Resources, 51-200 employees

“Great product”

OverallI love the tool and the customer service is prompt and kind.
ProsIt's user-friendly, really clear, you can follow up the process for each candidate. Contacting candidates and keeping track of communications is really easy.
ConsThe tool is missing a "historic record" feature for the organizations, I would like to have a list of the projects (positions) that each contact/company had previously.
sheron d.
HR
July 10, 2018

“A feature-rich ATS that makes all the repetitive and mind-numbing recruitment tasks to save time”

Overallsaves a lot of time and effort and sanity!
Prosallows personalization of careers site and email templates to ensure a great end-user experience. automates every possible recruitment task to save the time for conducting interviews. facilitates the addition of comments to shortlisted profiles. smart filter brings down the screening time from days to minutes.
ConsNeeds training to adapt and requires a little trial and error to fully know the features and make the most of them but the support team is always available to take care of queries if any.
July 10, 2018
LISA M.
COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR
Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

“Easiness of product.”

OverallEasy to navigate, effortless. Office started going paperless in 2016, the paper application process was massive, converting to web base process cut down on foot traffic and illegible applications. Being able to store relevant documents, and the ease of accessing throughout the company is a plus, plus!
Pros One click ease.... Don't have to navigate thought multiple tabs or screens. The reminder function is a plus, even if I'm not logged in the reminder is sent to my email.
ConsHaven't had any problems or issues that would fit this category.
Katerina P.
Technische Leitung
Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees
July 26, 2019

“Good ATS platform”

OverallThis is a good company and a good platform that is easy to use. If you are looking for a cheaper and more efficient option that you get when you increase the company, Workable is a very good choice. They focus on the deployment of new features that other ATSs do not implement, and I am glad to see what happens next.
ProsEasy to use system, and the interfaces are very clear for administrators, users, managers. Each assignment is accompanied by employment advice, and it is very easy for candidates to apply. Also allows candidates to submit an application with LinkedIn, it is very convenient. Tracking candidates for each workflow is very easy, convenient batch sending emails. E-mail templates, interview templates help to make the process simple and efficient, you can set up automatic sending of letters. Performance takes into account every integration with HRIS, screening tools and other interfaces.
ConsA lot of settings depending on the price you are willing to pay. More standard software and no flexibility that you might see with some other larger ATS.
July 26, 2019
Jim N.
Senior Recruiter
Hospitality, 1-10 employees

“Jobsoid Works!”

OverallAs long as I keep the job postings fresh, I get a good flow of candidates to fill the posted jobs. It's one of my main resources.
ProsGreat customer service! Easy to understand and use. The way the software works was modified based on my feedback. Wow!
ConsSome of the functionality is a little quirky. Candidates are assigned to the jobs they applied to and when that job is closed access to the candidate goes away. The workaround is to reassign the candidate to an open job so I have one job as a place holder. It's a simple workaround but I lose one of my slots to it.
William W.
Managing Director
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

“Jobsoid review”

OverallEasy to implement Applicant Tracking System for ourselves and our clients to use for attracting and recruiting talented staff.
ProsEase of use. Cost. Very good service and support from Jobsoid Ease of placing a job ad across multiple jobboards
ConsNo central dashboard to manage all our clients software centrally. You have to log into each client separately.
Toka I.
Office Coordinator
Public Policy, 11-50 employees
June 18, 2019

“Best way to collaborate ”

OverallUsing Jobsoid makes it very easy for me and my colleagues to collaborate on candidates for open positions. Using this system minimizes the use of email to communicate regarding candidate
ProsThe interface is intuitive and easy to use. I really like the rating features and status assignments.
ConsI haven't run into any issues so far. I have not quite had a chance to explore all of Jobsoid's features.
Stephanie S.
Chief of Staff
Insurance, 51-200 employees
June 11, 2019

“Jobsoid was a great ATS for our new startup”

OverallPositive experience and very easy to use. We had 30 people on my team using it and it was easy to deploy.
ProsAmazing customer support team that always developed new features as I suggested them. It felt like a true partnership and was an amazing value for the price. The ATS was also very intuitive!
ConsThe software didn't have the best reporting functionality but was improving all the time.
Merlijn V.
IT Project Officer
Research, 5001-10,000 employees
April 9, 2019

“Benchmark for UX”

OverallAutomated job posting, collaborative hiring, all in one platform, Jobsoid toke the time to map out and create everything that has something to do with the hiring process.
ProsThe user experience Jobsoid offers, is an example for other applications. When rolling out, you almost don't need to train your users, since it's so intuitive and self-explaining
Conshonestly the features that where missing, like a pdf export / csv export where added after we gave feedback to the Jobsoid team. The tailor down the application to the end-user, so if there's something you don't like you just need to communicate it..
April 9, 2019
Reshma S.
Assistant Manager HR
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
April 1, 2019

“Nice using Jobsoid”

OverallIi have been using Jobsoid since two years. Many new features has been launched. Its user friendly.
ProsIts user friendly. Easy to access. No specific training is required.
ConsIt should have more filter options like salary, years of experience.
April 1, 2019
R. Arturo G.
Country Manager
Human Resources, 11-50 employees

“Sync, import/export mode”

OverallIt is our first introduction to an ATS, so a milestone.
ProsThe ATS is quite easy to use. The platform's l&f is really user-friendly. There is flexibility to adjust the process flow to your exact needs and requirements.
ConsData entry options are really limited. To sync information from other platforms, apps and API's could save tons of time to the user. Currently features manual input for contacts' databases. The import option for candidates also could provide better value in the result.
Vaishali R.
Co-founder
Human Resources, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
June 26, 2019

“Great product!!”

OverallHave been using the free trial version for the past 1 week or so...really happy with the responses. First of all it spares you the trouble to go to multiple sites to post your job; and then it also gives you the functionality of managing the responses in a practical and easy way...and best of all all this in a free version!! I'm really sure that the paid versions will have a lot of more to offer and I don't mind paying for it as my needs grow. Keep it up Team Jobsoid!! God bless !!
ProsEasy job postings. Functionality to manage the applications and even send interview or rejection mailers or text messages to the applicants. Reminders sent to us for interviews.
ConsWell, I feel that there could be more filtering options for the applications received.
June 26, 2019
Randolph C.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 201-500 employees

“Recruitment using Jobsoid”

ProsIt's very easy to use. You would be able to track the progress of your recruitment activity from start to finish.
ConsIt doesn't show when you were able to close a specific requirement or job as it did previously. It would be best if it had that feature so we can see when we were able to close the job and compare it to our TAT.
Maged B.
Call Center Operations Manager
Retail, 1001-5000 employees

“Great Experience”

OverallIt helped me greatly in saving time as a recruitment manager and was like a great virtual assistant.
Prosthe software is very easy to use in communicating with candidates through emails and SMS, very organized with little effort, very easy to create users and interviewers, can be used through different platforms such as PCs and mobile, affordable and cost-effective.
ConsNo specific comments on software's features as all were fit to my needs.
Dario C.

“Super Support!”

OverallWith jobsoid we managed to create an incredibile easy referral programs for our job positions. Something that it's extremely hard to do with other softwares or even impossibile in some cases. Thanks Jobsoid and thanks to the support of our account manager.
ProsThere are many positive things to talk about Jobsoid. First of all, It's incredibly easy to use compared to the competitors, you will find that creating a job and receiving candidates it's a seamless operation. We love the way Jobsoid integrate with Wordpress, the mobile application or even the possibility to videocall our candidates, which is something extra that it's not possibile with the competiros. And all of that for a price that insanely competitive for the market.
ConsWe are using it for a while now and so far we did not managed to find any particular flaw that made us say "Oh, that's bad!".
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
June 11, 2019

“Easy to Implement, Train, and Use”

ProsThis ATS is super user friendly and has provided us with a better way to manage our recruitment efforts.
ConsThe mobile app no longer offers the ability to fully manage your candidates as it once had. The candidate profile view is limited making you have to go to the desktop version to really continue your workflow.
Miranda W.
COO
June 11, 2019

“All in one Resourcing Solution for any SME”

ProsEasy to use, it's App feel. GDPR compliant, hosted in the cloud. Multi platform including Mobile!
ConsPrice when you have loads of vacancies (50+)
Candi S.
Garden Center Manager
Retail, 51-200 employees

“Hiring simplified”

OverallEasy to access applicant data securely. Seamless to share applicants between 2 different departments or hiring managers. It really help us to make sure the applicants are getting to the correct hiring manager or make sure the applicants are interviewing for the department that fits them best.
ProsI like having all of the applications in one place and that we can be paperless.
ConsSometimes it can take a bit longer to configure questions but it's really not a bad thing. Just part of setup.
Archi S.
Executive - Accounts and HR
Shipbuilding, 11-50 employees
April 5, 2019

“Review”

OverallThe overall experience is very good. We are very happy with the software.
ProsThe best feature of Jobsoid is that it is a very user friendly software. If there are any doubts, then they are resolved at the earliest.
ConsTill now, we have not encountered any cons yet but the Video screening had some minor issues which were resolved.
April 5, 2019
Anand A.
Cofounder
March 28, 2019

“Jobsoid review”

OverallJobsoid has helped us to get onto one platform for job postings and collaboration with Clients & candidates.
ProsEase of use and wide outreach of the application to source relevant talent.
ConsOverall the ATS is very good and most of the features work well for us.
March 28, 2019
Milind H.
Head HR

“Head HR ”

OverallHave used first time in my entire career. Very user friendly, very quick
ProsPost interview feedback to candidate. Multiple assesements. Dashboard
ConsPortal should have naukri connectivity to get applicants on posted jobs.
Nate T.
Sr. Marketing Manager
June 10, 2019

“Reliable Applicant Tracking System”

OverallJobsoid has been a positive experience overall. It has helped us improve our application process, and it ensures we don't let any candidates fall through the cracks.
ProsJobsoid makes it easy to incorporate career listings onto your website, and it also does a great job of automatically distributing those listings to job boards. More importantly, it makes it easy for multiple users to effectively review and manage the talent acquisition process.
ConsInability to integrate with other systems, such as HubSpot. Inability to easily export users/applications. It seems like there are too many steps to set up a new job. Lastly, there aren't many options for how job listings can be displayed on the website, and the usability on the front end could be improved.
Vijay K.
VP

“Nice product ”

OverallGood
ProsSimple interface and comprehensive product. Very easy to track and share reviews. Alerts are nice
ConsNone everything seems to be good so far. Haven't faced much issues
Indrajeet G.
Manager-Technical Services
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
July 29, 2019

“Review Catergories”

OverallEasiest way to hire people with a track of all the candidates interviewed,which even help in future hirings
ProsI liked the way review categories are defined,which actually covers almost all areas about the candidate,irrespective of the the domain or technology the candidate is getting interviewed.In addition with a comment box where interviewer can add his comments and which can be reviewed and replied by the next interviewer or Jobsoid administrator
ConsNothing much as all the functionalities are up to the mark
July 29, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
June 20, 2019

“Jobsoid is a great platform in sourcing candidates!”

OverallDefinitely a great sourcing tool in finding candidates. I have hired several people located anywhere through here!
ProsI like the fact that I am able to post jobs for multiple locations and they get posted in various platforms as well. Customer service is very satisfactory!
ConsI honestly do not have any since I really like using Jobsoid a lot.
June 20, 2019
Lise-Andrée D.
Recruter
Computer Software, 11-50 employees

“A must!”

ProsEasy to use. Very good support. I highly recommended it.
ConsIt's a product that is constantly improving. The team is always open to new idea to get new features.
April 10, 2019

“Reduces time spent”

OverallGreat team and nice support.
ProsThe design is friendly, easy to use, new products every month
ConsWe hope to soon have someone who speaks French in the jobsoid team
April 10, 2019
Hardik P.
Lead Network Engineer
June 19, 2019

“Jobsoid Review used by Rahi Systems”

OverallIts good and helping in searching candidates and schedule the rounds accordingly
ProsThe best part is dashboard. Secondly, Candidate filter is best as it allows us to filter candidates as per our need.
ConsWe candidates attached their resume, some formats like .doc takes lot of time to open.
Andrea H.
Office manager
June 11, 2019

“My opinion about Jobsoid”

ProsQuite easy to use, simple features, reactive support team
ConsComplicated to search When we use several filter to seek for candidates, it does "or" and not "and" When you try to work on several pages it freezes easily It takes time (sometimes too long) to do modifications
Hospitality, 501-1000 employees

“Dont Overcomplicate It”

ProsIt is easy to use and very user friendly.
ConsIt literally does the same thing that free sites do
ReAnne e.
Recruiter
Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

“Jobsoid ”

OverallJobsoid makes it easier to store customer/ Client Information. I can easily access information in moments. It quick and self explanatory.
ProsI like the overall efficiency of it. All information is accurate.
ConsI don't like that I don't have more tagging options.
Ashiah B.
Lead Web Developer
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
September 19, 2019

“Best Recruiting software in the market”

ProsIn the single application you can get candidates from different platforms like LinkedIn,Monster, Indeed. User interface is also good and easy.
ConsCant download the resume in mobile application
September 19, 2019
Viraj K.
Network Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
July 1, 2019

“User Friendly!!!”

ProsEasy to filter candidates and track their progress. We also receive a timely mail notification for scheduled candidates.
ConsNothing found till date. Finding it good while shortlisting the candidates.
July 1, 2019
Luis D.
Director of Customer Success
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
June 10, 2019

“Easy for teams and getting started!”

OverallWe are a small, tech startup and it's honestly been pretty great for our team to collaborate on and track our notes!
ProsThe simplicity and design of it makes it feel comfortable and easy to use. I think that there are some complexities to the functionality and added benefits that could make it feel overwhelming but it seems that the design seems to make ti easier to work with.
ConsSome of the smaller functionalities (like sorting) or some of the work flows (like adding a note when rejecting someone) weren't very clear at first. It's just a learning curve.
Human Resources, 51-200 employees
July 14, 2019

“Good Experience using jobsoid !!”

OverallOverall i can summarize it in onr word "Great"!!!!!! Kudos to team Jobsoid.
ProsOverall its a very easy-to-use software, I used it for the requirements which i was unable to cover through other professional portals & the results were always satisfying. over all i recommend everyone to atleast try "Jobsoid" once , who knows what it has in package for you.
ConsThe thing that bothered me was the filter to look for only candidates with a particular clearance while working for federal clients. Rest everything is fine.
Joe D.
Sr Advisor
Financial Services, 1-10 employees

“Jobsoid Review”

OverallGood and do notice a constant move for improvements.
ProsAbility to video screen candidates quickly
ConsA little difficult to learn and not very intuitive.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1001-5000 employees
August 6, 2019

“"lets Jobsoid"”

ProsThe software is great for job providers as it s an intelligent solution to recruitment procedures and issues. it uses algorithm to select most compatible candidate to the profile requirements. also, it comes in quite affordable range
Consit is very user friendly and convenient. I recommend it.
August 6, 2019
Nezar K.
Sales Manager
Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees
July 13, 2019

“Affordable and Functional ”

ProsEasy interface. Customizable. Ability to blast out Group emails and text messages. Easy to learn and train. The mention and sharing features are excellent. Can communicate with colleagues and customers from one platform.
ConsThe reports could be more robust. Searching your database is slow and difficult to find a profile.