Email signatures Ratings

Overall

About Email signatures

Newoldstamp is an email signature management and marketing platform perfect for small teams and enterprises. Quick and simple signature set up for all company employees that doesn't require involving Tech or Design Teams. Seamless integration with major email clients and devices including smartphones. Streamline brand consistent signatures in all company emails. Learn more about Email signatures

Design, 11-50 employees
February 8, 2019

“Easy to use to get professional signatures”

OverallOverall, we've been very happy with this software. It's easy to use, works nicely, and adds value to our emails. I think any organization should have standardized, professional signatures for all employees, and this platform is a great way to accomplish that goal.
ProsThis software makes setting up signatures for teams really easy and quick. We were able to set up our entire team's worth of signatures, including pictures, customized links, and marketing banners, very quickly and painlessly. The signature templates look nice and professional, and we haven't noticed glitches since implementing them long ago.
ConsThe only complaint we have is the pricing structure. It would be great if they could set up narrower ranges or pay per subscriber. Having the cost go up significantly because we needed 1 additional signature above the current allotment was frustrating. I don't appreciate having to pay for another 25 signatures if I only need 1 more.
September 15, 2018

“Simplicity is where this solution excels”

Overallnewoldstamp didn't invent something new and they don't need to. They took something that is quite tedious and complex for most people to do and made it as simple as it gets. Thus bringing this powerful marketing tool in the hands of everybody.
ProsI have been doing the same thing newoldstamp does for quite some time: Create e-mail banners with HTML templates, create a signature banner and upload it to an ftp, change the link the banner is referring to with a Wordpress plugin etc. All in all the process of creating and implementing an email signature took me about 1 hour and changing the banner around 10 minutes each time. With newoldstamp creating a signature takes me 2 minutes and changing the banner around 30 seconds. Clearly this is a big step forward and not just that: administering e-mail signature banners has always been a task for the IT department. Now I can outsource this process to any employee who is capable of operating a computer.
ConsThere is one important feature that is missing: the ability to upload multiple email banners at once and schedule different banners/links for certain periods of time. Let's say you have an important fair coming up and want to schedule to show a fair specific banner for 2 weeks leading up to the fair and right after it another banner thanking people for the attendance. Right now it's not possible to do this automatically, but a matter of going online and changing everything by hand.

By NEWOLDSTAMP on December 4, 2018
Great thought! The schedule of the banners is definitely something that is worth creating:)
September 15, 2018
Accounting, 501-1000 employees
November 27, 2018

“Very good professional signature creation service”

OverallDespite some exceptions, I am quite satisfied overall and it is an excellent complement of the SigPro plugin that I use with Mail. However, I find it really strange to charge monthly fees for signature creation while if you know the HTML language code and own icons, you could create your own and professional signature at a lower cost.
Pros- A lot of possibilities to customize his signature. - Ability to add many icons and official logo of professional social networks related to your Linkedin, Viadeo and many other accounts. - You can add your photo as well as the logo of your company. - Newoldstamp gives you the opportunity to know who clicked on your links. You can also create advertising in your emails and keep track/indicators of the number of clicks and who clicked on your links. The graphics are excellent and you can even add yours.
ConsIt's a shame that the links to Skype do not seem to work. Despite my solicitation regarding this problem, the customer service has never deigned to answer my requests for help regarding this problem. Also, I find it unfortunate that the creations are very limited. Indeed, the creation is not at all WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get). Also, there are only a few examples with icons and it is not easy to create a new signature with icons, I have to find a sample layout with the icons I want to integrate and It's not practical at all ... and here too, on these questions, the customer service is silent ...what a shame.
Sean M.
Government Relations, Self-employed
July 16, 2019

“A must have for consultants with multiple clients”

OverallI have multiple clients that operate in various levels of government and public administration, and I often have to act on their behalf, not as the Founder of my company, but as an individual associated with their office or campaign. Email signatures saves me literally hours per week and helps me to legitimize my authority in every message I send on behalf of my clients.
ProsOnce you set everything up in Email signatures, it essentially runs itself. I'm the kind of person to triple check that programs I'm supposed to trust continue to run like they're supposed to, and this one does every time.
ConsI can't think of anything. It's a simple service and they do it supremely well.
July 16, 2019
Danny D.
Magician for Private Parties and Corporate Events
Entertainment, Unspecified
November 28, 2017

“I have loved my experience ever since I started using NEWOLDSTAMP. It really makes my emails pop!”

OverallThe product helps my emails to stand out among others with whom my clients may be emailing. I love that I can customize the links, especially social media links. It does a great job of explaining my business without having to explain anything myself. People know my job, market and how to contact me through multiple media all through the email signature! Highly recommended!
ProsI LOVE the buttons and image feature of the signature. I use it to advertise my business as well as engage those with which I'm emailing about my services. My emails stand out amongst others with this signature. I think my messages stand out more, thus helping my brand stand out amongst others.
ConsI wish that I could customize it more, given the kind of membership that I have. I wish I had access to more templates, but really don't have that many complaints. I wish I could add a bigger button that encourages people to sign up to my newsletter. I wish I could track the button clicks, which would help see how successful the actual links have been on my email signature. But overall, it's been an incredible product and I really love using it!

By NEWOLDSTAMP on November 29, 2017
Hi Danny! Thank you for your review. We will soon launch our new version and move users to NEWOLDSTAMP 3.0. It will offer more templates and customization options, and many more features!
Yemin K.
Co-Founder & COO
November 28, 2017

“Creating and managing email signatures are so fun with NEWOLDSTAMP.”

OverallCreating and managing email signatures can be annoying for some companies. Newoldstamp solved that problem easily. I didn't have to talk to my graphic designer to create and edit email signatures. I just created it on my own and I could create more signatures easily.
ProsFirst of all, Newoldstam is really easy to use. You just choose the theme and input your information then copy the code and paste it to your email setup. That's it. You can choose one theme from around 20 different kinds of themes and it can give you many options to edit your email signature. You can easily create clones to add up more email signatures for your employees. Setup is pretty easy. You can copy the email signature you created and just paste it to your email setup. I didn't have any problem while I created and set up the email signature.
ConsThey really need to add up more themes or give the user more freedom to edit themes. Newoldstamp provides around themes but some of them kind of like repetitive.

By NEWOLDSTAMP on November 29, 2017
Thank you for your review, Yemin We will soon launch our new version and move users to NEWOLDSTAMP 3.0. It will offer more templates and customization options, and many more features!
Matthew N.
CEO & Founder
Internet, Self-employed
November 20, 2018

“Easy to use and excellent for freelancers”

OverallOverall I am very pleased with the service. It is affordable, no monthly fees only a small fee per year per user. Great features which are easy to implement. It was simple to setup in my G Suite account, too. What more do you want?
ProsTheir payment model is simple and affordable. Their interface is easy to use and implementing the signature into my G Suite account was simple. I liked the option to add additional service link to LinkedIN, Instagram etc. The event banner at the bottom is an excellent feature. I have one that invites people to schedule an appointment with me.
ConsI would like to create more different designs, or even upload my own event banners into the signature instead of choosing their premade banners. I might have overlooked something, this might already exist, but for this price I can miss it.

By NEWOLDSTAMP on November 26, 2018
Matthew, thank you for the feedback You have a possibility to upload your own banner from your computer
George G.
Business Development and Growth
Management Consulting, 201-500 employees
November 28, 2018

“The best of the easy approaches”

OverallMy main business problem is brand recognition. If I can get the same, consistent image in my emails (sales/marketing) to my customers I think I have a better chance of future open rights and connections.
ProsIt was really easy to set up a very attractive and useful signature. Took no time to select a nice template, upload a screenshot, etc. The links to my social profiles were similarly easy. Frankly, this experience was far better than others I've had for this type of tool.
ConsIn particular, there are a couple of features that I wish were incorporated -- like a link to my blog or business content that would be updated dynamically so as to constantly be offering email recipients a quick peek at my latest content. That may come in a future version, I don't know. But it's really the only thing I'd like in addition to what's provided.

By NEWOLDSTAMP on December 4, 2018
Thank you, George, that is a good piece of advice.
November 28, 2018
Ron Elius S.
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies
October 10, 2018

“Beautiful and Quality Email Signature”

OverallReally Good!
ProsFirst, NewOldStamp has a Free Feature which does it Job in a very good way. I love how easy it is to use the Software for every Email Service Providers. It's innovative and awesome. Really easy to use and the simple UI makes the UX so entrenching. Plus, if you want to upgrade it to a Paid one, it's inexpensive compared to other Professional Email Signature Software in the Market. You can also analyze what Emails you sent had a Click on your Email Signature. That's just amazing! You can track Leads and Prospect at the same time.
ConsMaybe because I love using this Software too much, I can't think of any Cons right now because I'm very satisfied using this Email Signature.

By NEWOLDSTAMP on December 4, 2018
Ron, thank you so so so much! That is a pleasure to have a customer like you
October 10, 2018
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
November 18, 2018

“So simple to use. Just set it and forget it.”

OverallThis is a very useful tool as it provides very aesthetic looking set of great signatures.
ProsI really like the variety of templates on offer. They can be customized to include custom fields. What I like best is that these can be made consistent for team members and can be centrally administered - meaning if you have a conference or a news piece about your company that you want to promote or even a sales promotion, you can set up a banner in everyone's signature from a central location instead of having each team member individually add this.
ConsWhen folks have viewed this on outlook with the image settings off, it appears as a line of code with reference to NewOldStamp in the URL. It would be nice if there was a way to mitigate this.

By NEWOLDSTAMP on November 27, 2018
Great! Happy you love it
November 18, 2018
Janet J.
Marketing Director
Construction, 11-50 employees

“Props for NEWOLDSTAMP”

OverallOverall, using the NEWOLDSTAMP for promotional and marketing signatures is great because you can change the banner on just a master form and everyone's will change. Great feature!
ProsOnce you play with the program for just a few minutes, it is very easy to get your signatures set up. What I like most is that when you want to use a signature, the instructions are very good and very complete for multiple platforms. So, when sharing with others, they can easily follow the instructions to install the signature.
ConsIt's big. Even if you use the smallest fonts and try to scale down banners and such, it just dominates the email. When I compare it to normal signatures, the spacing and everything is just too large. Because of that, it just can't be used for normal emails. We really only use it for more promotional type ones. I wrote in to see if I had done something wrong, but they said to just use smaller fonts. Still a little bit of an issue.

By NEWOLDSTAMP on November 19, 2018
I hear you. This could occur during the installation if some step was done not in a proper way. If the signature look different than it is in the preview it's okay, just let us know in the live chat and we will try to help
Angie L.
Owner / Writer
January 16, 2018

“Love the look, set-up ' feedback on social links”

ProsI love the ease of it. Once your signature is set-up, it is literally plug ' play. I also am a fan of the fact my social media links are included in my signature. Even better, I can track the hits associated. GREAT FEATURE. I have received compliments on my signature. I appreciate the fact there's no extra ads or text I do not want appearing - stuck in by a company either... Something I did experienced using other email signature companies.
ConsI was not too impressed with having to pay for an email signature. Seems ridiculous. But after using it, enjoying all the extra bells ' whistles. I completely understand ' will pay the fee again next year...

By NEWOLDSTAMP on January 22, 2018
Angie, that is a very valuable feedback. Thanks a lot! Glad you enjoy your signature.
Megan S.
Doula
Individual & Family Services, Self-employed
November 19, 2018

“I've tried a few, newoldstamp is the best”

OverallThe number one question I get from new families is usually "do you have experience working with twins?" By having a great picture of me holding a pair of beautiful twin babies, it shows a snapshot of what families can expect when working with me. The signature was easy to create, with multiple templates. I was able to go from meh to hell yes, with a few clicks and keystrokes.
ProsI love how easy to use NOS is. I was able to quickly make a beautiful signature that is a great reflection of who I am, and what I want families to see when they're thinking about working with me.
ConsIt's a web based platform. I am such a millennial, with my smart phone and all of my apps. It would be great to be able to pull up an app so that I can make other signatures while out and about.
November 19, 2018
Colleen K.
Creative Director, CEO
Design, Self-employed
November 16, 2018

“Good online signature tool”

OverallI have a great looking email signature that works well on various media and I can even drop it into my email marketing software via html so that all my emails look the same. I like how it helps keep my brand consistent.
ProsIt has a wide range of options for design and you can input it into almost anywhere, as it's provided with HTML and javascript as well as cut/paste. It also has the banner option, which I think will be very useful for promos. You can make multiple versions based on a master design, which was very simple to use and nice that I didn't have to start from scratch again.
ConsThere is a bit of coding needed to get it working properly with html on some media, I wish it was a little easier to implement. Also some details like order of contact info doesn't always adjust properly.

By NEWOLDSTAMP on November 20, 2018
Thank you, Keith for noticing a few great points here. The signature should be working fine as we have spent already 3 years testing out our product and are still updating it. Sometimes it depends on the system you are trying to use the signature in and how that system supports html coding. It may be fully or less supported by each system individually.
Music, 1-10 employees
November 16, 2018

“NewOldStamp is amazingly simple to use and very effective”

OverallThe experience has been excellent. My team and I all have beautiful signatures that engage our contacts.
ProsNewOldStamp is a service for creating excellent looking email signatures that can engage the people you are emailing with. It is so incredibly intuitive that I got my template and first couple of signatures working within minutes. The feature set is stocked and there are multiple templates to choose form to get started. I did have a couple of questions as I was integrating the signature with my Mail app and the people at NewOldStamp answer their online chat within seconds.
ConsI honestly can't say that there's anything about the software that I don't like. It offers a solution for something simple and it does it well. If there's anything to say at all it's that the signatures don't integrate well with older online email clients (like GoDaddy's WebMail) but that's no fault of NewOldStamp's, rather the outdated WebMail. Still, they were able to provide me with a workaround.

By NEWOLDSTAMP on November 27, 2018
Thanks a lot for the time yo spent to write this amazing feedback! Appreciate it
Mike G.
Executive Recruiter
January 16, 2018

“Without technical ability I was able to add a signature”

OverallA professional look and feel.
ProsThe ease of use and quality of the product. It looks very professional and gives my company a larger corperation feel.
ConsThe lack of ability to alter the size of the signature. It looks to large and overpowers the email.

By NEWOLDSTAMP on January 22, 2018
Mike, our software is set to help people without tech skills, that's true. Also, we have launched a new version of the software that allows image scalling and more font size flexibility. Check it out!
Evelyn L.
Admin Assistant
Construction, 11-50 employees
October 8, 2019

“Good Signature App”

OverallBefore when sending an email my clients didn't know who was emailing them. With this software, I customize my own signature and all my emails are sent with a professional signature.
ProsVery easy to use and with a click of a button I can have a simple signature for my company. Highly recommend
ConsNo cons, as of yet software is great. Have no complains thus far price is reasonable. Highly recommend
October 8, 2019
Textiles, 201-500 employees
October 3, 2018

“Looks great, functions need help”

ProsI love the way my signature looks. It added a professional touch, new look and a signature that made my coworkers jealous. The system makes it simple to create, edit and design using templates pre-loaded.
ConsI don't like that when other users reply with my signature loaded, the functionality doesn't come though and it then looks like I made some giant IT mistake. I am not sure if other servers block this signature, but it happens often in my business. I am up for renewal soon, and I may opt out.
October 3, 2018
Antonio T.
November 28, 2017

“Fresh and Clean Email Signatures for my business emails.”

ProsThe functionality and modern look is great and will for years to come. I love the sleek look and all of the options available.
ConsI don't know if the average person would be able to use the software and get the most out of it. They would have to be a little tech savvy

By NEWOLDSTAMP on November 29, 2017
Hi Antonio! Thank you for your review. We will soon launch our new version. And we hope new interface will be even more friendly
Seth B.
Director, Sales & Marketing
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

“Simple, flexible, beautiful”

OverallStandardized, quality footers. Brand consistency. Control over employee footers.
ProsIt has allowed our entire company to standardize our email footers for a consistency of experience with our customers and branding, as well as allowed us to include social media links and intro videos with ease. Also, they did not have a button for Houzz profile links, a critical business profile page for us on a huge online platform for interior design. At our request, they built the button and included it in the mix.
Daryl A.
Owner. Director of Sales, Social Media Manager
December 10, 2017

“My new Email Signatures makes my emails professional looking with little to no effort! ”

OverallIt gives my small, local, one man business a professional, polished look and helps my clients/customers feel good about working with my business and myself. It makes it easy to show them that I am a professional in my field.
ProsI liked most the ease of finding a business-like, professional looking template and then simply copy/pasting all of my business info into it, hitting save and voila! my emails look 100% higher quality and like a pro!
ConsI wish there was some easy way to alternate between two different signatures as I have 2 businesses that I require a professional email signature for.

By NEWOLDSTAMP on January 22, 2018
Daryl, the email signature is a must for sales people nowadays. I hope you will be a role model for others in that area.
December 10, 2017
Norman A.
Operator/Owner
Information Services, Self-employed
November 28, 2017

“Maintaining a consistent email signature is no longer a problem.”

OverallI have recommended it to many clients and everyone agrees, it is the simplest way to keep consistent email signatures for their mail users, regardless their choice of devices.
ProsThe fact that I can use the Gmail iOS app to compose new messages and still rely on NEWOLDSTAMP to include a professional and consistent email signature for me (on the road) is the best feature.
Lucas C.
Direção de Filmes
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
November 27, 2018

“Fast and Wasy email signatures”

OverallExceptional, i recommend it to everyone!
ProsUsing NEWOLDSTAMP was very easy! In less than 10 minutes i already had my signature ready to roll!
ConsThe only thing that i didn't liked was the fact that i don't have access to the click analytics... and they ask for higher price if you want to do so.
Lancia S.
Founder and Editor-in-Chief
December 8, 2017

“Easy to use for a professional signature”

OverallA polished e-signature to attach to all my outgoing email.
ProsWhat I like most about it is ease of use. It is straightforward to adjust and to correct. I like the consistency of having a standard e-signature and this software gives that to me.
ConsI wish it offered more variety of signature styles. The styles offered are a little too simplistic and not particularly elegant.

By NEWOLDSTAMP on January 22, 2018
Lancia, some of the limitations that we have a dictated by the email clients capabilities. Thanks for your understanding.
November 28, 2017

“It's easy enough although it took too long to notice that you could create a reusable template. ”

OverallIf you don't know how to code a email sig yourself, it's easy to use this software to do it. And it's affordable.
ProsI like that it's simple to use for clients, especially when they have larger teams. It's easy to show them how to do it for themselves.
ConsI don't like how big all the templates were. Trying to create something minimalist is very difficult.

Anthony M.
Founder, President, ' Chief Executive
Philanthropy, Unspecified
January 19, 2018

“My experience dealing with the support staff from start to finish was fantastic! Well-done, team!”

OverallProfessional signature block/stamp that has all the crucial information to keep people connected with you.
ProsThe software creates a signature block that has all the crucial contact information for the person. It also has all the social media icons you could ever want. In addition to your photo, the software also has an additional banner option to promote your business or organization. The customer team even responds to your Twitter message (tweets) to them regarding the software, which is a bonus!
ConsThe price was initially a bit steep or high, especially for just one signature. The marketing team should offer a "trial" price to customers who may be hesitant to spend. However, upon talking with the support staff, the company readily offered a remedy to my issue. I am now a happy user of their signature block. Contact her for a trial price, and you may just end up being a permanent user of NEWOLDSTAMP's signature block.

By NEWOLDSTAMP on March 14, 2018
Thanks!
January 19, 2018
Jennifer E.
Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees
February 8, 2019

“Professional Appearance, Love the Functionality”

OverallThis is a great, inexpensive way for me to share my brand with every email communication I make. People have complimented me on having my logo in my email and an interactive signature. They appreciate the ease of access to all my contact information and platforms. I love this product.
ProsI love these email signatures. They look extremely professional and are a great way to advertise your brand in every email. Not only do they look great, but they are functional, too! I love having the ability to link all my social media accounts, my website, and newsletter in a nice, concise email signature. Before I had this, all this data was listed in a chunky format at the bottom of my emails, and I didn't even include it all. I had to hope people would go to my website and get the rest.
ConsThere wasn't really anything I didn't like. It took me a minute to figure out how to copy the signature to my email, but once I did, it was a piece of cake.
Publishing, Self-employed
November 8, 2018

“Professional-Looking Email Signatures”

OverallEmail signatures are important because they provide you an opportunity to market yourself, your products, and project professionalism to others. Before newoldstamp I struggled to make an email signature that could do any one of those things. Now I can easily make a professional email signature and alter it when I need to thanks to newoldstamp.
Prosnewoldstamp is easy to use. I was able to learn how to use the platform to create my first custom email signature very quickly. I was very pleased with the email signature generated by newoldstamp and have made it my email signature. It was easy to add the signature to Gmail because the signature is HTML-based. I'm very picky about projecting professionalism whenever I can. The email signature I made in newoldstamp looks really professional.
ConsThere's not that many good banners to choose from to include at the bottom of my email signature. I had to make my own custom banner to include in my email signature.
November 8, 2018
Kristine B S.
REALTOR
Real Estate, 201-500 employees

“Email signatures Review”

ProsEasy to use, easy to set it up...gives you some basic templates, but I feel not enough customization for my needs.
ConsI cannot personalize banner easily. I have my educational designations and achievements I would like to add to my signature, with logos, but at this moment it is not available. I want to be able to add those logos to my signature. Also sometimes my signature comes through without my picture.
Paul S.
September 7, 2018

“Great way to mass distribute email signatures”

ProsI love that we can build out the signature design, add the links and everything, then import it into our Gmail email accounts. We can then track the number of link clicks and such from the signature which adds to the value of this service and provides us additional data on what signatures convert and which ones don't.
ConsIt's a little cumbersome for many users since uploading of photos and such are one offs, it'd be nice to have an excel/csv import tool that would import the images and all the information based on the template I'd created.
Justin A.
Digital Strategy, Marketing Automation, Online Marketing, CRO, Branding, Wordpress Development
August 17, 2018

“The Modern Email Signature Option - NEWOLDSTAMP”

OverallNewOldStamp allows us to quickly deploy branded email signatures across our organization. The signatures help us to reinforce our company brand, and market through the email signature itself.
ProsI like how much value you get from this platform. It lets you have super cool, and functional email signature that really stands out from the pack.
ConsI don't have any complaints about this software. Personally, I really prefer this over the competitors.
August 17, 2018
Tanya P.
Owner & Principal Event Coordinator
November 28, 2017

“Very easy to use and good quality!”

ProsI like how easy it was to set up. I also liked how I was given instructions on how to use with Gmail.
ConsI would like to be able to use on my gmail signature from my phone. I use it to answer at least 50% of my emails and they go out without signature.

By NEWOLDSTAMP on November 29, 2017
Hi Tanya! Thank your for review. Our signatures work properly with iOS. Unfortunately Android does not support html email signatures. As soon as they will enable this option we will be able support all phones.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
August 28, 2019

“Super easy email signatures!”

ProsIt's super easy to set up an email signature and update it without too much fuss. They have a variety of templates to choose from. Customer support is also quick to respond.
ConsI wish there was more customization available or the ability to create my own template. Since I signed up over a year ago, they haven't added any new templates or features.
August 28, 2019
Raymond P.
CEO - Owner
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
November 29, 2018

“It does the job!”

OverallOverall, for me, getting it set-up was simple. Tho, for a few of my employees, it wasn't. They struggled quite a bit but that wasn't New World Stamps fault. It was my employees lack of knowledge and non-tech savvy-ness.
ProsI love that it works. It's professional. Hasn't failed me yet.
ConsNone, just wish it was simplified a bit better. Having a universal code, that just "worked" across all email clients, would be nice. Also, it'd be nice if we could convert the signature to a flat image and just embed/link it in our signature, not just as a link, but as an image that's displayed.
November 29, 2018
Esther G.
Business Owner
Photography, 1-10 employees
November 16, 2018

“Not Intuitive and Setup is Very Confusing”

OverallOverall, it's confusing and limiting. I created my design, but I've only updated a few platforms because I'm not sure what I'm doing and if I created it correctly. I spent way too much time in the software trying to figure it out step by step, and apparently, I messed up when I first logged in by clicking something that was a template or something like that... or, I don't know... it's SO confusing. The point is, I ended up designing a signature I could live with, and then had to start ALL over again because I had checked something incorrectly in the initial sign in? I still don't know how it works. It's so complicated.
ProsI like that I can add call to actions on my signature and that there are TONS of social icons.
ConsThat I had to pick a template. I really wish there was a feature to pick and choose the portions of the templates and not be strapped to the entire template. I really like the icons, for instance, but those weren't offered very often in the overall layout I wanted... so I spent a ton of time trying to make it look go. I also don't like how in a lot of the templates, the company name and title are both on the same line, smashed together. Also, the custom boxes are limiting in design funcionality. The dashboard is confusing to use when you first log in. I'm still not sure I have it done right. I was really excited about it at first and was looking forward to referring it to my clients, but I had so much trouble designing mine, that I haven't referred anyone... espcially since it's more expensive than some other companies out there. I don't want to refer clients to something that will cost more and be more of a headache. Sorry to unload, but I know you really want to know what it's like for us users. Maybe you should take someone off the street and video them trying to figure it out, and you will see how it's not intuitive. If you have a video tutorial when you first sign up on how to use it, it probably would have been MUCH better for me. :)

By NEWOLDSTAMP on November 20, 2018
Great feedback. Thank you for diving a lot of details. This is very important. We will work on making the onboarding easier
Kim K.
Owner & Lead Designer
Design, Self-employed
November 16, 2018

“Could use some improvements”

ProsI was able to get a lifetime deal on this through AppSumo, so I am thrilled with what I paid. There are a decent amount of templates from which to choose. The regular cost is great for up to 5 signatures.
ConsI still had to do some tweaking on my own, once I put the signature in Gmail. I didn't like being locked into fields that didn't move so I had to get a little creative with what I put in title and department fields. I wish I had more control over what information showed up where. I would have liked to make my photo a bit smaller. I also would have like to change some colors a bit easier - that's where the graphic designer in me comes in, I guess.

By NEWOLDSTAMP on December 4, 2018
You are a great designer and you have a possibility to use it with our tool. The size of the photo is manageable as well as the color. You can set the main and secondary color and even use the hex code color or use the feature "grab color from a logo" (underneath the logo section)
December 4, 2017

“Creating our signatures was easy and fun. Anytime we had a question someone helped us right away. ”

ProsIt allows us to have a unique and personal touch with every communication we send. We have had many contacts comment on how nice our signatures are and it's a bonus that they also help link out to our social channels and website to further drive awareness and engagement for our brand.
ConsI didn't like that I had to upgrade to a whole other package just to do one more signature. It would be nice if you allowed customers to buy by the signature. We are a team of 5 that added another associate on for a contracted period.
December 4, 2017
Construction, 201-500 employees
July 22, 2019

“Make a Email Signature that Looks Good and Customizable ”

ProsI used "Email Signatures" on the business that I own for about a year now. This is great for making custom really clean looking signatures. I feel like Outlook is limited on how nice you can make the signatures within their system. With "Email Signatures" you go all out on customization and making it look professional. You can link up all of your social networking sites on the signature along with your website URL. If you have a certain promotion going on for a couple weeks you can easily add it to your signature during the promotion time period. This makes it convenient when you are wanting to change small aspects of your signature out.
ConsI wish the price was a little less. This is a very small aspect of a business and seems like it should be less. However, this is not expensive at all.
July 22, 2019
Faith K.
Regional Sales Manager
Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees
January 16, 2018

“Love New Old Stamp! Been a fan since the first day.”

OverallEase of use!
ProsMakes email look very professional! Love that I can add my logo and different colors. I also like the social media can be scaled to fit my signature.
ConsThere is nothing negative I have to say. When I first used it a couple of years ago, I had to make adjustments in my Google signature, but that seems to have been corrected.
Rebekah N.
Freelance Interior Designer
August 29, 2019

“Pretty and Cool”

OverallI think this makes emails look way more attractive. It's my preference.
ProsI love how pretty this makes my emails. Once I implement, my emails look so much more friendly and inviting.
ConsI was a little confused figuring out how to add this to my email, but once I figured it out it was easy to add for other addresses.
August 29, 2019
Rob T.
Partner
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
July 25, 2019

“Nice looking centrally managed email signatures”

Overall4 of us took advantage of a lifetime deal but even then had to upgrade just to get working signatures. Now a fifth signature is needed it just isn't worth the cost - even with a nonprofit discount.
ProsEasy to create standardised nice looking signatures and ad banners
ConsExpensive - far too expensive for what is offered Needs user input to function
July 25, 2019
Mary A.
Photography, 1-10 employees
March 14, 2019

“Easy to use and works the first time”

OverallWe are a small wedding videography company.
ProsWe like how easy this is to use and it looks very professional. I am not very confident in the tech department and it was a very easy thing to design and set up. It looks way nicer than I could have designed myself.
ConsCant think of any. It's priced right and easy to use!
March 14, 2019
Education Management, 201-500 employees
January 28, 2019

“This software is helpful for professional e-mails!”

ProsE-mail signatures makes for an efficient and professional image!
ConsIt's a little hard to create signatures at first but in time it's easier.
January 28, 2019
Tim M.
Instructor
Sports, 1-10 employees
November 23, 2018

“modern-day stamp that you need!”

OverallThe business problem I'm looking to solve is for ways to have a colorful calling card that people remember emails. This program allowed me to generate a pretty fancy looking email signature in no time, that is linked to my online social media and contact information the update in one central repository. Totally worth it!
ProsThe software was very easy-to-use and intuitive Customizing integration into my outgoing Gmail was smooth Had no issues setting up
ConsSo far haven't found a negative drawback to use this program
November 23, 2018
Tomasz M.
Senior Web Developer
Internet, 11-50 employees
November 20, 2018

“So easy an elderly can do it. :)”

ProsEase of use of course. I've used some signature programs before that offered step by step instructions on how to go into your gmail, click on settings, blah blah blah. I didn't even know Gmail had an API option to allow developers to just apply a signature with a click. That's awesome. I've used their main competitor before and the main problem with them is that the website was slow and buggy, which makes very little sense considering how big they are they should fix their glitches, but over 3 years they have not. I guess it's a good time for a competitor to swoop in and steal me away.
ConsLimited number of options. I understand that the library is still growing, but if it was me in charge there, I'd be adding stuff on daily basis until I can match what the competition is offering.
Don S.
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

“As Good As It Gets”

OverallI saw a friend using NEWOLDSTAMP and was so impressed I wanted it for myself. Prior to this, I designed my own. NEWOLDSTAMP is far superior.
ProsNEWOLDSTAMP is a simple way to make your emails stand out as more professional and practical than the competition. Saves time. Boosts brand. Not expensive. What's not to like?
ConsI held off on using NEWOLDSTAMP too long. The on-boarding is good, but for busy, busy folks like me ... it could have been a little pushier (then I would complain about that).
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
September 10, 2018

“Best Bang for your Buck”

OverallI'd used other email signature software but it didn't compare to what I was able to create with NEWOLDSTAMP. I love my email signature and have gotten compliments from folks receiving my emails!
ProsI love that this was an incredibly easy setup. It's intuitive and I had no problems connecting it to my email provider (gmail). If you're looking for a simple to use tool to spruce up the ol' boring email, then look no further.
ConsIt's not the most robust, but you have more than enough options.
September 10, 2018
Eric H.
Broker
December 8, 2017

“This has been WONDERFUL ”

ProsEasy to use and professional looking. This has been a great way to mainstream my contact info and proudly display the company logo. Love the integration with social media for linked in. The one click for each hyperlink is super cool

By NEWOLDSTAMP on January 22, 2018
Eric, thanks for your inspiring feedback. Such customers worth to do the best for.
Tori M.
Political Consultant
November 28, 2017

“Sharp-looking email signatures that convey professionalism”

ProsIt was very easy to get set up using their email signatures. I love the ability to select my own color hex codes, photo size and shape, and integrating social media links.
ConsI do wish I could integrate web fonts into my signature to provide more variety and uniqueness. If I recall, the font choices are, while sufficient and professional, fairly limited.

By NEWOLDSTAMP on November 29, 2017
Thank you for the review! We use safe web fonts to keep you signature looking perfect at any device. But we will consider adding more fonts to our service
Cliff W.
Customer Support Manager
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
November 28, 2017

“I was able to create a custom signature for two different emails in a matter of minutes.”

OverallThat I get custom email signatures for each email address I have to use each day.
ProsAll the various options such as shape, fonts, colors and anything similar. It was easy to use and did exactly what I wanted and needed. Everything just works with a few clicks of the buttons to get exactly what it is you are needing.