QB Commissions Calc Ratings

Overall

About QB Commissions Calc

QB Commissions Calc is an reasonably priced, easy to use, full featured commission calculator that integrates with QuickBooks Desktop. You can calculate commissions for unlimited reps using either the sales or gross profit method. The basic version allows you to bypass items like freight for commission processing, split commissions among reps and offers multiple reporting. The advanced editions allow you to pay on partial paid invoices and override costs on the line item. Great support also. Learn more about QB Commissions Calc

Evan H.
Wholesale, 1-10 employees
December 18, 2018

“Makes sales commission's a breeze!”

OverallCalculating sales commissions really was a hassle, and now it's relatively simple, quick, and makes my life less stressful!
ProsI am a wholesaler and have a variety of different sales reps...their commission's vary and it makes it annoying and time consuming to calculate. I started using QB Commissions Calc, and it has saved me a lot of time - just made things so much easier! It's easy to adjust the commission rate and the tech support is friendly and helpful if you need assistance.
ConsFor me - no cons yet...but if you have a huge sales team be prepared to spend some time.
December 18, 2018
Keith R.
President of Operations
Machinery, 11-50 employees
January 4, 2017

“A Must Have Add On!!”

OverallWe are in the Manufacturing Industry and needed a solution to track our reps commissions when we upgraded to Quickbooks Enterprise 2017. This add-on is everything we were looking for. The time it saves us is worth every penny and more. What used to take half a day to calculate is now computed in less than an hour. It has every option you will need to make sure you pay your salespeople the right percentages. Customer service couldn't be more friendly and is very quick to respond. I've been using it for a few years and still tell people today it's one of the best investments I've made. Setup is easy and the integration into Quickbooks is seamless. You can adjust the percentage of different items while creating an invoice. Commission and unpaid invoice reports are very professional. Your sales people will thank you and I no longer stress about doing payroll. This is the only add-on I must have!
January 4, 2017
Steve V.
Controller
Wholesale, 11-50 employees
December 21, 2016

“Best Commission Program for Quickbooks”

OverallQB Commissions Calc is flat out the best commission calculation program for Quickbooks that I've been able to find at a reasonable cost. I've seen them all ! Easy to setup, easy to use and best of all it communicates both ways into Quickbooks. Each invoice from Quickbooks can be edited in QB Commissions Calc....which is awesome! It creates a bill for each invoice on the date the invoice was created so the Income and commission expense are recorded in the same month which satify's GAAP matching principle. Tech support is awesome and they can even modify your version to better match your Company's commission program!! Highly recommend !!
ProsEasy to setup, Easy to use and great tech support. Need something to fit your commission schedule...? Call Clem and ask him if it can be modified. There's a good chance it can be done.
December 21, 2016
Roseann M.
Accounting Director
Wholesale, 11-50 employees
October 14, 2016

“Life saving and time saving software”

OverallThis software has been extremely beneficial to our Company. I've been using it to calculate monthly commissions for our Distributors for a few years now. The Distributors love the reports that are always accurate. QB Commissions Calc even modified it for us. Tech support is readily available and always very helpful.
ProsThe report options, ability to reach tech support although it is seldom needed
ConsWe have a a lot of monthly sales so calculation does take a wil
October 14, 2016
Elizabeth A.
Administrative
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
February 7, 2017

“A well thought out software for my job needs.”

OverallSince I started using this software I have been pleased with it capabilities for the needs of my company. So why look elsewhere. I have used this program since 2008 and I am still satisfied with it performance.
February 7, 2017
Gary P.
Software Architect
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
September 19, 2016

“Great solution to a nagging problem”

OverallWe are a software consulting company. The problem we had was splitting commissions and referral fees for services performed. We were able to use QBCommCalc out of the box to configure our invoices to split commissions and fees on a per invoice basis. QBCommCalc saved several hours of manual calculations per month during invoicing. It also automatically creates QB bills for payments to reps and our referring partners.
ProsEasy to set up and use. Setup was a breeze. Reps can be assigned to Customers and assigned per invoice. Great support.
ConsNone yet. Have been using it for 6 months.
September 19, 2016
Tyler S.
Import and Export, 1-10 employees
February 6, 2017

“Best QB Software Out there! Tried them all....”

OverallQB Commissions Calc has been the ONLY commission calc that actually works for our business which deals with credit memos sometimes covering an invoice. We tried all the others and QB Comm Calc has blown them all way. You can customize everything!
ProsCustom options. Accurate Calculations.
ConsInterface is a bit dated.
Recommendations to other buyersDont waste your time doing a demo with the other available software
February 6, 2017