Textedly Ratings

Overall

About Textedly

SMS Marketing Services made easy. Instantly send 10 or 100,000 SMS Text messages to any mobile phone number. Easily build an opt-in subscriber list. Schedule text messages to go out any time you want. Track text message delivery. Our plans start at only $20 per month. Or try our Annual Plans and pay up-front for one year, and get 20% more messages instantly. Learn more about Textedly

Events Services, 51-200 employees
February 13, 2019

“One of the best sms texting and marketing services”

OverallWe've had an excellent experience with textedly and have come to trust them over the years we've used them for our important group communications.
ProsI love how reliable and easy to use Textedly's web dashboard is. Things are well though out and easy to find. The feature set has everything we need including the ability to bulk import, schedule messages, and even attach photos. It doesn't require any of our end users to instal anything like WhatsApp and requires no special training for those receiving messages. We use it for group messaging large numbers of volunteers. The pricing is super fair and the customer service is excellent. I've compared textedly with a lot of other services in its range and by far I prefer and trust it for needs.
ConsIn order to bulk import textedly has to approve your account and it's best you sign up with a domain email if you want to import via csv a list of contacts. However they do this in order to reduce the likelihood of getting their short code flagged as spam and this helps to ensure the reliability of sms messages getting delivered reliably. So in truth this is a positive thing. Just requires some manual verification to get approved for it. But customer service is fast to get it done. I'd suggest that maybe they could have someone available via email on the weekends who could enable this feature in case a user signs up late in the week and needs to enable the feature asap. But not a huge deal.
February 13, 2019
Kevin W.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
June 8, 2017

“Good pricing for a no-frills texting service. Responsive customer service.”

OverallWe're still trying to decide if there's enough value with this vendor to counter the issues with importing/exporting subscribers. We're currently with another SMS vendor that has more features (many that we don't use). We're looking for pricing in the range offered by Textedly, but the import/export functions are so basic and so critical to what we do.
ProsPricing is quite good. The administrative back-end is intuitive, and the set-up steps are easy to follow. Good match for smaller businesses setting up this type of service for the first time.
ConsUnable to export subscribers. The current workaround suggested by Textedly is to copy and paste out of the admin listing of subscribers. Not a good solution. Importing/exporting is a basic function with any database-driven service. Unpleasantly surprised that this function is absent. Importing a current subscriber list is a bit unusual. You send your Excel file via email with your keyword as the subject line. Would prefer to handle everything in the admin back-end. Also can't import subscriber join dates, even though that field does exist in the Textedly database. The Textedly suggested workaround is to put the join dates in a different field, such as the email field. Another area that needs attention. In short, I like Textedly for the pricing and general ease of use. But if your business has an existing subscriber base, and you're looking for a new vendor, beware of a few significant issues with importing/exporting. One can hope that Textedly takes note and promptly addresses these issues.
June 8, 2017
Steve D.
System Administrator
Insurance, 51-200 employees
July 31, 2018

“Textedly has an easy to use format, friendly tools, and incredible support GREAT for you too...”

OverallDaily, weekly monthly updates. KEEP up the great job!
ProsThe fast and easy to use web interface makes short work of sending 100's of text messages. Managing the users is simple, quick, and intuitive. Each text can be unique or use the self created auto messages to send quick to the point instructions. We have used Textedly to announce our down systems, system maintenance, special HR programs events, and those time pertinent reminders. With no minimum to use and no max, you pay for what you need and what you use. Change plans when ever and how often you need. Simply put there is not a more reliable and more friendly tool on the market to send SMS messages, freeing you up to focus on the more important things like your product, people or customers. We have only had to use Support one time, the response time was super fast, the agent was friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. The actual issue had nothing to do with Textedly, it was a CO issue, but I still got updates and information as the issue progressed and was resolved.
ConsNobody is perfect, and no company is perfect, but I honestly do not have anything to list as a con for Textedly.
July 31, 2018
Michael A.
Business Development Manager
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
May 12, 2018

“A great interface with a user centered functionality”

OverallRecommended!! if you are looking for an effective an on-time solution for you message marketing campaigns.
ProsWe are always on the move so we need something which can be easily accessible and flexible. Textedly suits best for instant messaging. It gives us feasibility to send a proper format message so that our customer/clients gets the whole knowledge in a single message, thanks to Textedly. Along with mass messaging, we can schedule it as well for later days. Apart from all other functionality, Textedly has a great customer support, which adds more value to customer experience.
ConsSatisfied with all the aspects, and so simple to operate, for the cons, there is nothing much but they can always bring something new, which solves the pain issues of email marketing, can have more options in "Filter". Other than that, Great Work Textedly Team!
May 12, 2018
Jared E.
Associate Pastor
August 21, 2018

“Great for churches! The possibilities are endless!”

OverallThis is opening up new possibilities for our church. People are better able to access information and we can communicate more effectively with Textedly. There are many opportunities we haven't even explored yet utilizing this new way of communicating.
ProsThe ability to reach people in the fastest easiest way. EVERYBODY at least glances at a text message if not read it completely. You can't say that about voicemails, emails, physical mail, etc...
ConsThe software itself is awesome. Took a little while to figure out how to use it. There were not useful videos or articles to help me with what I wanted. I use Textedly for two purposes. 1. For ongoing communication. People subscribe to a keyword (an all church keyword, or youth ministry keyword) and I can periodically send messages to inform, advertise, or communicate information. 2. I use a keyword for single use, or special uses. (To register for an event online, they text the keyword to get a link to online registration. Or to interact with the Sunday sermon, text a keyword to get a link to an article referenced, or for a survey, or poll.) There were no articles that explained I needed to delete subscribers if I wanted them to receive the automated predetermined message again. If they aren't removed and they text the same keyword again, they get a message saying they are already subscribed rather than getting the message I made. Also, you CAN change an existing keyword to a different keyword (the help articles don't say this). But you have to delete everyone that has subscribed to that first keyword before you can change it.
August 21, 2018
John H.
Managing Broker
Real Estate, Self-employed
April 25, 2019

“Textedly is reliable, easy, and a good value”

OverallExcept for one sign in glitch, earlier this year, their tech support has been fabulous. They have a personalized business approach to their customers. I don't feel like I'm interfacing with some outsourced tech support halfway around the world.
ProsIt allows me to send out 400 plus texts to our sports league in a matter of seconds. It's reliable. It's easy to add new participants, without a long barrier of entry for the new participants. It is a substantially lower cost than its competition.
ConsOnce entered as a contact, a participant can't change a phone number without you having to delete the entire contact and re-entering from scratch. I would like to see some edit capability in the phone number field, if all the other information stays constant.
April 25, 2019
Christopher G.
Accounts Manager
Retail, 11-50 employees
June 22, 2018

“Easy-to-use interface and great way to interact with our customers.”

ProsInterface - it is easy to use for anyone regardless of technical skill. Contact management - it is very easy to upload a CSV file of your customer list or manually enter in a new contact. Searching for a specific contact or keyword tied to that contact is also easy. Ability to schedule texts - this alone is great because I can schedule campaigns ahead of time when a promo goes live and I don't have to worry about setting it up the day-of. Individual and mass texting abilities - our customers love that now we can send individual texts that their order has been shipped and alerts them. Also the ease of use in sending a mass text is the real use of this and having both capabilities really makes this product shine. Price - great value for the product. Texting services are a dime-a-dozen these days and I have used a few but Textedly is the best all around for value of what you get!
ConsNot a major con, but would like the ability to send messages to specific people or keywords using a filter from the new message page. It already can be done by going to the Subscribers page, performing a filtered search and then sending message from there. It's not a major con and is nit picking since that is only one extra step but that's about the only con I can think of using Textedly.
June 22, 2018
Ans S.
October 5, 2018

“Textedly is a MUST for all churches and religious organizations!”

ProsTextedly offers one of the cheapest (if not the cheapest) mass texting with shortcode plans online. For a small church group with just 200-300 members, it was not worth spending upwards of 75 dollars monthly to send them weekly notifications. But with Textedly, the price was almost 80 percent less! Best of all, the user interface is so smooth, I am able to send mass texts from whereever from my phone. The support group always gets back to me as soon as possible as well and is very helpful if I have any questions!
ConsThere are no cons compared to other mass text messaging platforms. The one thing I can say is that they don't offer just a standalone service where you can buy credits one time and just use them. You have to subscribe to a monthly plan no matter what.
October 5, 2018
Adam E.
Life Groups/Discipleship Pastor
July 10, 2018

“It has been very good. User friendly, cost effective, great features for simplistic usage”

OverallIncreased ability to communicate more effectively with my leaders, teams, and members. Great tool for getting information out efficiently, quickly, and people don't feel spammed.
ProsI love that I can schedule a group text message to be sent out ahead of time. It is super helpful administratively for me to accomplish this task earlier in the week whereas with other free texting services you have to hit the send button exactly when you want it sent - the send later option is amazing and worth every penny! Super affordable as well too.
ConsUploading the contacts can be a little difficult at times - chimp mail is a little bit more interactive and helpful to upload contacts/emails whereas Textedly format of their CSV doc needs to be exact or will reject uploading contacts; however, once you have it formatted properly it works amazingly!
July 10, 2018
Seneca B.
Pantry Market & Mobile Programs Manager
Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees
September 4, 2018

“Simple and Easy”

OverallThis service has been incredibly easy to use. If you need to go to more characters and send two texts that works pretty easy. If you don't have enough messages in your bank, it is easy to purchase the additional ones needed to send those all out. Overall, this is just a basic system that is easy to use. You don't get a lot of customization, but for small companies like us with only a few thousand texts going out each month, it is a perfect fit.
ProsThe set-up was really easy. Once we signed up, we used the online chat for help. They walked us through what we needed, sent us the forms, and then it was super easy to implement. Each time we send out more texts, we can see previous campaigns and even re-send as we choose. Notifications when people text us come to our email so we don't have to log in constantly and check. Very user friendly.
ConsUnfortunately you cannot send campaigns to only NEW people who sign up. So if you have a campaign this week and send it out and hope more people sign up, you either individually have to text them, or wait until your next campaign. You can't just grab those people all in one swoop. Opt in is easy for the member, but if they opt out in error, and text you that...you can't use this system to opt them back in or contact them. You have to use something else (email, call, etc) and inform them to sign up again.
September 4, 2018
Pablo R.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
August 23, 2018

“I love the system. Easy to use and affordable. It is a staple in our marketing plan. A+++++”

OverallWe use textedly to text the expired listings in our market. It gives us a second option on reaching prospective clients. We are also looking into sending text with video links to our current clients and prospect. The next step is to use as a way to connect with our farms.
ProsEasy to use. Easy to upload csv file. The interface is perfect. The affordability is great. I love having the templates and having the ability to send at a later date.
ConsI wish it had campaigns that we can set up so when we enter a lead there would be a series of pre-determined text that would go out without having to set each one. But really not an issue.
August 23, 2018
Md. Ashikur R.
Senior Marketing Officer
51-200 employees
June 29, 2018

“Best Mass Texting services software I have ever seen.”

ProsThis is the best mass texting service I have ever seen. The feature of setting communication on my time is the best feature. I can effortlessly build my customer base. And the other things is, there is no limitation about signing up, how many people I like. If anyone sign up, textedly automatically track zip code, state etc. that's why I can know how is performing my campaign. That's why I am like this software..
ConsSubscriber data is more complicated. This software is not so user friendly. Company's support system needed some improve.
June 29, 2018
Regina D.
Executive Pastor
March 20, 2018

“The functionality of Textedly makes it one of the best programs on the market. Textedly is #1!”

OverallWith Textedly, I'm able to login, setup a text message distribution literally within five minutes. It's amazing how easy Textedly is to learn and executive. Great product!
ProsBesides the fact that Textedly is an awesome tool, the one thing that I like most about Textedly is that I get to keep my unused text messages. Some months we're heavy users than the next month may not be as busy. The rollover text messages helps our organization in times when we are using more messages. I absolutely love the idea of sending photos and URL's with the text message. Sometimes the photo will grab a person's attention before the actual text. Overall, Textedly is an awesome product for the price. It may not be as fancy as some its competitors but Textedly gets RESULTS! And, that's what matters to use the most.
ConsI would like to have more KEYWORDS. Perhaps, Textedly could offer a subscription for KEYWORDS. For example, purchase 10 keywords for X number of dollars. Although the option to purchase keywords is already available, I think having a option with a subscription fee would be an improvement.
March 20, 2018
John S.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
May 28, 2019

“Convenient way to communicate with Clients ”

OverallCommunication with clients has become much easier.
ProsEase of use, data it keeps, 90% of the time messages go quick.
ConsSystems go down 1 -2 times per month for a few hours, causes delays in messages. The frequency of this seems to be going down. Has issues with my browser ( Crome) I have figured work arounds. Overall I recommend the product
Anthony S.
General Manager
Entertainment, 11-50 employees
June 19, 2017

“Simple. Cheap. Reliable.”

ProsTextedly is far cheaper than any other mass texting software we have used. On top of that, it uses material design and has live customer support. I am very impressed with their services and recommend them to anyone who needs a mass texting platform. Textedly is by FAR, the best mass texting platform we have tried.
ConsI wish they had a mobile app (Android AND IOS) and SMS notifications for incoming messages. Also the ability to add subscribers without them having to send and an SMS to the short code.
June 19, 2017
April 23, 2017

“The most important feature doesn't work”

ProsWhen I purchase something (demo or otherwise) for possible consideration, I simply want it to work, even in demo mode. Went through the process of signing on and spent most of the evening trying to figure out how to upload a simple contact(s) list. No button to do that anywhere. I would like to purchase a sms marketing plan that allows me to upload an already established list and simply will not start from scratch. EXtexting, (not happy with them, but at least they allow you to upload a list. Bottom line, when I want something online I want it to work with ease and no headaches. My search continues fro a company that I can do business with
ConsWhen I purchase something (demo or otherwise) for possible consideration, I simply want it to work, even in demo mode. Went through the process of signing on and spent most of the evening trying to figure out how to upload a simple contact(s) list. No button to do that anywhere. I would like to purchase a sms marketing plan that allows me to upload an already established list and simply will not start from scratch. EXtexting, (not happy with them, but at least they allow you to upload a list. Bottom line, when I want something online I want it to work with ease and no headaches. My search continues fro a company that I can do business with
April 23, 2017
Scott C.
Automotive, 1-10 employees
April 24, 2019

“Great Product!!”

OverallI needed an easy to use and reliable text service! I read reviews of a lot of companies and settled on Textedly because of its ease of use and economic value. I have been using Textedly for a little over a year and highly recommend it!
ProsThe ease of use! The price is very nice!
ConsNone really! It took a little bit of time to get to know the interface.
April 24, 2019
Lorraine S.
Astrologer
Philanthropy, Self-employed
September 21, 2018

“Lorraine Textedly review ”

OverallMy overall experience is pretty much just wish the software was more up to date so I could really take full advantage
ProsIt is extremely easy to use! It really helps drive my business!!
ConsI wish there was an app and the ability to add photos on the go. I also would like to have another number my clients can text other than 33222
September 21, 2018
Becky G.
Media Production, 1-10 employees
June 1, 2019

“Stop looking ANY WHERE else! This is it! ”

OverallI can honestly say that I did a TON of research before signing up with Textedly. Textedly again, and again, and again got a ton or great reviews. After signing up for Textedly I have found that all the great reviews I have read before me are true! They are easy to use. The interface is SUPER easy to navigate. I did have to contact customer service once about a question. They were so kind, and easy to work with. The price is spot on AND conversion rate is insanely good! My unsubscribe rate is ONLY %1.8 ! If you are thinking about signing up for texted messaging service look no further! Textedly is it!
ProsWhat I LOVE best about textedly is how easy it is to use. It is effortless !
ConsI can honestly say that I have found very little that I dis-like about textedly. However, if there was one thing I would say I would like to be able to have a few more keywords included instead of having to buy more after 2.
June 1, 2019
Blake B.
Sales Manager
Automotive, 11-50 employees
February 25, 2019

“New customer database and communication platform.”

OverallEase of use, ease of read, ease of navigation throughout, and TIME to get the job done! We love it!
ProsTime management! We can't say enough about how valuable our time is as well as everyone's! Textedly helps each of our customer service professionals get factual information to all our customers quickly without interrupting their other daily duties. It also limits the intrusion of our updates to our customer's busy schedule. A quick text, and you're back to business!
ConsWith our current needs and volumes, Textedly can handle most all jobs. There may be a few applications that can expand the capabilities of what we may do each day. Only at the level of subscription we have we do not have that functionality. It may be an addition we have not looked at this possibility in detail.
February 25, 2019
Ricky M.
Director of Operations
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
August 22, 2019

“Best, easiest, cheapest, hands down service for mass texting ”

OverallWe are currently texting hundreds of people weekly with announcements/sign-ups to keep them involved and informed. It's a great tool.
ProsIt's the best, cheapest, easiest way to mass text large groups of people, and it's set at SUCH a great price! I did some hunting around and this is the best product I've found. Save yourself some googling and just go with this one. Super easy for people to subscribe and unsubscribe
ConsThere's no cons! It's really great. I guess I'd like if it was cheaper but it's already really cheap so I don't want to press my luck. Also, the interface could be a little more user-friendly, but it's not too bad.
August 22, 2019
Laura M.
Family Services Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
April 30, 2019

“So easy to use ”

ProsTextedly allows me to send mass text messages for meeting reminders and other information. I LOVE that incoming text messages are free so they can text me back for one on one communication. The calendar makes it easy to schedule a text message for a future date in case I forget. Love Textedly!
ConsI will recommend Textedly to my colleagues and business partners. No complaints!
April 30, 2019
Salvador T.
April 29, 2016

“Number One!”

OverallTextedly is a relatively new company. They opened there texting platform to the public in 2015. We were there first paying customer. We will never go to any other vendor. Textedly gets it right! Since there platform is so new, it is super-fast, agile, beautifully designed, and works on any device desktop, tablet, even a mobile phone. As soon as we log-in to our account at Textedly.com, we can immediately see a snapshot of our subscribers, text messages sent and delivered, as well as a live activity feed of who just signed up. We can also see our text messages if we have them scheduled to go out in a future date. We currently have over 3,000 subscribers that have opted-in, and we send our marketing text messages to, mostly coupons and discounts. We have never had a problem with Textedly. They usually send those entire text messages out and everyone gets them in less than two minutes. I can review the reports after sending out our text message campaigns. And with their easy to remember Short Code of 33222, it makes it simple for us to gain new subscribers, people opt-in by texting my Keyword to that short code. Highly recommend. On one day, we sent out a text blast message, and it increased our sales on that single day by $2,000. Great company, great service.
April 29, 2016
Barnet J.
General Manager
Automotive, 1-10 employees
May 29, 2018

“Used Trial to get a feel and had access to support staff to assist me in understanding how program w”

Overallreal time results, ease of use, great online and live support
ProsEase of use, information that is available to show your results in real time. I appreciate the value that the platform provides with multiple keywords.
ConsI have had "zero" problems with this program and cannot say anything negative about the platform. OK, maybe the response time to the online chat could be faster.
May 29, 2018
Ryan W.
Youth Pastor
April 10, 2018

“Textedly has given me everything I need to keep my audience informed. Great experience.”

OverallI am able to communicate with those that express interest in my organization. I keep parents and students informed on upcoming events and such, all in one easy to use platform.
ProsBiggest pro is affordability. Cost based upon communication need is a no brainer. Textedly is very user friendly. They also offer analysis of texts sent feedback received. The ability to add graphics to text is great as well. A lot of great opportunities for increased outreach through this service.
ConsI have used this product for almost a year now. At this time, I have not experienced any negative features of textedly.
April 10, 2018
Tina L.
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
April 9, 2018

“Love this software! Very easy to use!”

OverallSaving time on calling clients for their spa appointments. I just set up a reminder text to be sent when they schedule their appt and never have to worry about it again.
ProsHow easy it is to use and how I can schedule texts to be sent at a later date. I regularly use this for sending reminder appointment texts in my spa, so I really love this feature. I also love the notifications feature when customers reply back to my texts. I have it set up to email as well as pop up notifications.
ConsThe only thing that I have found is that I would like to see the subscribers in alphabetical order. However, they are in order when you create a new message and add a subscriber. It also may be user error on my part as to why I'm not seeing it like that.
April 9, 2018
Adam S.
Hospitality, 11-50 employees

“Textedly Review”

OverallIt has been a real time saver in sending out reminder text to clients about the appointment they have on the following day.
ProsConvenience for us and our busy clients.
ConsDelays that occur in responses to our email.
Diana H.
RDA
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees
November 27, 2018

“Using this Text Platform for Reaching out to Research Study Participants and it is Excellent!! ”

OverallGreat! I would not change it for any other option.
ProsIt is VERY intuitive, easy to use, you can import/export your lists and it makes it easy to text specific groups of people or cohorts as we like to call them. I like having specific "Keywords" that people can subscribe to. You can reply to specific individuals, and the dashboard gives you a breakdown of your messaging activity, which is great for tracking your work. You can also schedule messages to be sent at a later time, which is time-saving when I have to juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
ConsI haven't found anything I didn't like, so far this platform has been perfect for meeting the needs of our project.
November 27, 2018
Brendon L.
11-50 employees
February 27, 2019

“Great for a small business to communicate”

OverallVery good
ProsThe interface is well laid out, it works very well, contact management is very easy to arrange, and group messaging is much better than ordinary SMS.
ConsI wish there was a way to save pre-set messages for group messaging, but that is a minor complaint. I really like most of Textedly.
February 27, 2019
Amin A.
Founder, Executive Director
Media Production, 11-50 employees
December 7, 2018

“Like Mailchimp, but for Text”

OverallWe are a subscription based e-commerce company and we use Textedly to connect with users when their credit card has expired such that they can update their payment method.
ProsCost! Of the various texting platforms, we found Textedly to be among the most economical. Additionally, I like that customers can join our text message lists by sending us a text message. This comes in very useful when we are delivering s presentation or are at a convention.
ConsWhen you sign up, you're assigned a phone number like "555-222". I wish that the number was a normal number, like 612-555-5555, because customer tune out the corporate looking number. Secondly, it is very difficult to text customers individually. Rather, the platform is built for "mass" texts that go to an entire list of people. Finally, there is no ability to add in unique elements into the text. For example, in email marketing you can add tags to include an individual's name into the body of an email. That type of customization doesn't exist via Textedly.
December 7, 2018
Beatrice J.
Administrator
Human Resources, 1-10 employees
March 21, 2018

“Experience has been wonderful”

ProsI enjoy the ease of navigating the process of Texting and the ability to ad photos to the text. The text arrive promptly after submitting them.
ConsI would like it to be more customer friendly when you need to edit or enter a subscriber that has been deleted back into the process
March 21, 2018
Kevin M.
Retail, 11-50 employees
October 3, 2017

“Stop looking for companies that proclaim they will reach your customers, TEXTDLY will!!”

OverallI can reach all of my customers hassle free without third party interference. This Software will now allow me to control when, how and what my customers will receive via text. I can also see progression on new signups etc. from all of my locations.
ProsTextdly Software is the easiest, but most sophisticated user friendly software that my company has ever used. But even if you did have a question or needed assistance, they are a click a way and will answer any questions immediately, truly remarkable! Best interface my company now has, thanks TEXTEDLY!
ConsThere is nothing I do not like about the software. Best Text messaging platform that exists, trust me, my company has tried many!
October 3, 2017
Retail, 1-10 employees
April 13, 2019

“Fantastic, and the Best Price for This Type of Service”

OverallWe used this platform to send a series of incentives and promotions to our current customer base over the holidays. The service worked very well for us, and I can definitely see us doing a similar campaign with them during the next holiday season.
ProsThe interface is easy to navigate, and setting up scheduled messages was simple (they included helpful instructions). The price is also great for the service. It may not offer quite as many features as some of the competitors, but for a simplified version of a bulk messaging service, it's a better value (especially when, like me, you don't use many of the additional features offered by other comparable options. For smaller businesses, this is an exceptional choice.
ConsIt would be nice if it were easier to filter, perhaps some more customization options there would be nice. Aside from that, there's not really anything I can complain about. The one time I had to contact support, the wait time seemed a bit lengthy, but I don't know if that's a regular occurrence or not.
April 13, 2019
Mark K.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
March 28, 2019

“Growth Pains”

ProsEase of use simple to keep subscribers apprised but technical foundation of the platform and accompanying customer support is suspect
ConsUpon contacting customer support to discuss why messages were stuck in the quu and not being delivered , the company proesse there were no technical issues on their side. After requesting a constructive escalating I was told I that due to issue severity that by rule I would be contacted within the hour ( BTW asked for a method to contact a tech support manager directly and I was refused). It is now 1 hr and 40 min later and the support magt did not reach out because they were overwhelmed by other delivery escalations - meaning there actually was in fact a a platform issue that was being swept under the rug. As a long time customer support professional and a platform user I find this deplorable.
March 28, 2019
Higher Education, 1-10 employees
October 15, 2018

“Great for mass texting”

ProsIt is very easy to use. I thought it would be difficult to learn how to send mass texts, but the tools are simple and there isn't much of a learning curve.
ConsI wish the texts would send faster. I'm not sure if this is standard, but it seems like the messages can take a while to get to our clients.
October 15, 2018
Government Administration, Unspecified
February 22, 2018

“Simple, exactly what we were looking for.”

OverallEase of use. Quick.
ProsUploading several phone numbers in one motion saves a ton of time. I also like the phone preview of what my text will look like.
ConsI don't find the UI intuitive. I feel like I still have to hunt around for what I'm looking for a lot of the time.
February 22, 2018
Amanda B.
Business Owner
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed

“Best value!”

OverallI love that they're simple to set up, competitive in pricing, and easy to use!
ProsI love how I only pay for the outgoing texts! Interface is user friendly and super easy.
ConsWish I could double the amount of characters in the texts without using two credits.
Sarah T.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

“Great program ”

ProsTexting to customers is easy and quick!!
ConsSometimes customers can't get subscribed
Retail, Self-employed
October 9, 2019

“Text marketing tool”

OverallTextedly has helped me to reach more people faster.
ProsTextedly is a useful marketing tool that is easy to use and it has nice interface. It allows companies to contact their potential buyers by text with promotions and other offers.
ConsAt the moment I´m using the 14 days trial. I haven´t found any problem up to today, but I will update if that ever changes.
October 9, 2019
Steve F.
Marketing Director
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
May 29, 2019

“Endless Opportunities”

OverallIt's scales with our needs.
ProsIt works! Plain and simple.. It Works! We use it for multiple promotional packages and only reach the people that want to hear from us, therefore... more sales.
ConsI can't think of anything to answer this question
May 29, 2019
Johnny C.
November 3, 2018

“Tried the rest, Textedly is the best”

OverallIt solved a major problem within our organization. We now have internal communication.
ProsFull functionality! Works extremely well for mass text marketing and communication.
ConsIt works well in every facet. No complaints.
November 3, 2018
Christopher O.
Retail, 1-10 employees
September 15, 2018

“Best SMS service out there!”

OverallI can use this service to communicate to over 500 customers at one time. This is great value to me!
ProsThis is the best SMS software tool out there for a small business. The user interface is great and the pricing is excellent. The support from Textedly is the best as well! I highly recommend this services to everyone.
ConsNothing negative to write about this software.
September 15, 2018
Logan D.
Spokesperson
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
August 29, 2018

“Anyone Wanting Mass Messaging Should Use Textedly”

OverallCustomer service has been very responsive and helpful. They've truly gone above and beyond what I could have asked.
ProsThe software is very intuitive and user-friendly. I've experienced no down-time with the website and have always been able to accomplish my goals.
ConsMy ONLY two critiques are that I wish I could delete keywords and the subscriber list associated with them and I would like to be able to easily export my subscriber lists to do some outside analysis of my subscribers. But these are VERY minor issues for me, more like wish-list items.
August 29, 2018
Sarah G.
Office Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
July 12, 2018

“So easy to use!”

OverallWe were able to quickly and easily able to communicate with our staff and parents of the kids camp we run for the month of June. We often need to share timely news about delays and things to remember and this program was a perfect fit for us.
ProsI loved the clean and simple design of the website. I found it to be very intuitive and easy to operate.
ConsI wish there was an app for it. We also encountered a 24 hour period of not being able to use TAGS which is how we are set up to communicate with our groups. However, your team gave us 500 extra texts which made it a little easier to swallow.
July 12, 2018
Alex A.
Entertainment, 11-50 employees
November 2, 2017

“It's been a great tool for our business”

ProsExtremely user friendly, so far we've had 100% delivery rate, very well priced for small business that need less than 2000 messages per month.
ConsWe use this service for VIP guest list for a nightclub, we would like to be able to customize the message people get after sending a keywords more than one time. For example, if one of a person that has already subscribed to one your keywords texts your keyword again, the customer gets a message saying "You've already subscribed to this campaign" which is not suitable for us!
November 2, 2017
Darlene P.
Accountant
Retail, 501-1000 employees
August 1, 2019

“Decent software”

ProsWe like the simplicity of this product, and the ease of reaching multiple customers with a standard message. The automatic text replies are very useful.
ConsWe have had issues with spam on our end as well as the users since we started our trial. They are most certainly selling our information.
August 1, 2019
Kaitlin B.
Managing Paralegal
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
May 31, 2019

“Amazing software”

ProsLove the ability to text clients regarding upcoming court hearings and appointments.
ConsI wish we could use more characters in our text.
May 31, 2019
Stacy Lynn H.
Senior Associate
Media Production, Self-employed
September 13, 2018

“The Only Guarantee My Customers See! ”

OverallThe reason I chose Textedly is because I was looking for an affordable option to communicate with my followers while being on a very small budget. Textedly is exactly what I need without a ton of bells and whistles. I love the service and my customer engagement has increased greatly!
ProsI like that the software is very easy to use and that I can see my results immediately when a message is delivered.
ConsI don't like that there isn't a separate mobile app that I can use with the software. Even though you can use it through your browser, it's not the same.
September 13, 2018
Shanicka H.
Religious Institutions, Self-employed
August 25, 2018

“More than enough...”

ProsI most like that this software is both easily accessible from my computer, as well as my iPhone. I'm a MOM of two small children (2 years old, and 5 months old) so I'm not often able to be sitting in front of my computer working. This software allows me to create and send my texts from my phone with ease.
ConsThere was really nothing that I don't like about the software. It encompasses everything I need to accomplish my ongoing goal of reaching, and connecting to, others via text message.
August 25, 2018
Karen S.
Exec Director
Publishing, 201-500 employees
June 10, 2019

“Execellent Customer Service”

ProsCustomer Service is top notched. Quick to respond and so very helpful. I highly recommend Textedly. We use this at work to notify staff of a host of reminders, inclement weather closings, network outages, etc. This tool gives us the ability to reach the majority of our staff in the fastest easiest way.
ConsI wished there were more instructions/directions for set up. It was more trial and error for me to figure it out. Though easy, it would have been helpful to have that assistance.
June 10, 2019