Trakdesk Ratings

Overall

About Trakdesk

Trakdesk is a cloud based customer support and helpdesk software that has all the bells and whistles you would need to provide exceptional customer support. Trakdesk is packed with many robust features like; ticketing, automation, SLA management, multiple brands, customizable self-service portals, multi-language, knowledge base, social integration, gamification and many more. Learn more about Trakdesk

Jamison W.
Project Admin
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

“What a great start”

OverallTrakdesk has come a long way in its short time on the market. We are very pleased with the strides it has made in aligning with the common tasks of a Service Desk team. Like any new player in this game, there are some shortfalls, but, when these shortfalls are reported to the team, they acknowledge them, and in many cases, so far, they have fixed them. Fundamentally, this system just works and is a great tool for those looking for a hosted Service Desk solution that does not have the big price tag that others do. The support from the Trakdesk team is top notch. We have needed help with various things in our time with Trakdesk and their support has never failed us. Quick responses, and even remote assistance when needed. If you want to be involved and help shape the future of Trakdesk, come join the community. Active members, friendly discussions on topics to help improve Trakdesk and mold it into what we all need......A system that helps us do our jobs better.
ProsThe ability to track time spent on each ticket. Along with that, the robust reporting features.
ConsThe look and feel took some time getting used to. Customization is not something that the average joe would be able to accomplish. Would be nice if there were some pre-configured themes out there to choose from. We have a team member that has a really hard time reading the words with the default theme, colorblindness needs to be considered with this product.
Recommendations to other buyersIt would be nice to have ticket status' change automatically when certain things happen. Such as when an agent responds to a ticket, mark it as assigned. Or if a ticket is put in pending status, waiting on the end user to respond. After they do respond move the ticket back to open status, something like that. Maybe this can already be configured with triggers or some type of automation, but I don't know. The navigation menu on the left-hand side of trakdesk needs to be static. Meaning, when I scroll down in a ticket, the menu should not scroll away and not be viewable or clickable unless I scroll all the way back up to the top of the ticket. That is annoying. The calendar seems to be a tool that is just not used at all. It seems like it would make sense to have ticket due dates show up in the calendar feed for all agents to see. But my calendar is always blank, and I find myself going to Google Calendar whenever I need to set a reminder on a ticket. If we could sync our Google Calendars into Trakdesk, that would be perfect. If I added an event or ticket due date in the Trakdesk calendar and it showed up in my Google Calendar also, this would be something that would be used very often I believe.

By Trakdesk on March 7, 2017
Hi Jamison, Thank you for your feedback. In regards to changing ticket status etc, you can already do that with event based automation. http://support.trakdesk.com/support/en-us/articles/49-automate-your-helpdesk-with-event-based-automation Google calendar integration is already on our road map. The menu is also static on large screens, if you are viewing it on a small screen, it will scroll.
Ruu M.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
June 21, 2016

“New kid on the block”

OverallWas looking for a new ticket system. All the big ones didn't really offer what we needed fully, all had some quirks. Then I found Trakdesk, which álso had some quirks, but instead of "we'll forward it to the development team", "we will take a look", "maybe next year", it was many times done the next day. Being the 'new kid on the block' they don't yet have all the functionality that the other big brothers have, but with the speed of development and the high quality that is already visible it is one of the most promising products this year. That is why we stepped in!
ProsClean interface Great development speed Open for suggestions and customer needs Stability of the product Promise of the future, all the big plans they have. Currently they stay nice on track!
ConsI think it is a pity it resembles a certain other system at first glance, but really it isn't. I think they should try to reduce the resemblance and it will give them more credit. Next I would like to have a bit more flexibility in setup, some areas offer a lot of freedom, others I would like to be able to change some settings for myself. Good thing is that we had quite in depth discussions on these things and many have changed during development.
Recommendations to other buyersGive it a go if you are looking at the smaller and bigger helpdesk systems. I know some important stuff for some isn't in yet, but send them an email and you will for sure find out when your question will be answered. Speed is lightning fast!
June 21, 2016
Osvaldo R.
Information Services, 1-10 employees
July 23, 2017

“Great PSA, ticketing system with Time tracking and Knowledge base and advanced reports”

OverallPSA and ticketing system for a small price.
ProsVerys fast website, very intuitive and Great Support, they do receive your feedback and implement the changes you provide if it makes the product better! a small bug that we found was fixed in two hours, not like some other products we tested, the pricing is also very good.
Consinternal KB for your staff could be better, however the client side is good, we use an outside system for this, so not a problem!!
July 23, 2017
Hary R.
IT Responsible
Food Production, 501-1000 employees

“All in once”

OverallI use Trakdesk for 2 or three months already, very nice application, phone compatibility responsive tool. Very easy to use, very customizable. Quick support answer and very helpful. I recommend this software to manage tickets and even more.
ProsIts interface, very fast in mobile or on PC. You can work on the go. I like to use automations, macro to enhence functionalities.
ConsTranslation for French is not yet full implimentated.
Recommendations to other buyersPlease extend and decovert more about this softawre with others languages, format, meanings,.... Dicover how non english speakers use it. Do they manage to use in their regional settings.

By Trakdesk on March 7, 2017
Thank you Hary, We are already working on fully translating the french language. Additional 10 languages will be available soon too with a total of 22 supported languages.
Edmarie M.
Office Supervisor
Education Management, 11-50 employees
March 17, 2017

“Great Ticket Software!”

OverallI was looking for tickets software and after reviewing many my team found Trakdesk. It does everything we want it to do. Also, the customer support is excellent. When ever we have an issue our contact person always responds very quickly and we get it solved. Great software, great service.
ProsI like that you can customize forms that our users can use to detail their needs.
ConsI wish we didn't have to select Form and Type to have the customized form pulled out.
Recommendations to other buyersNo.
March 17, 2017
John M.
Computer Technician
Higher Education, 11-50 employees

“Excellent Product”

Overallit's been incredible using trakdesk, customer support its incredibly fast. if we ever need them they will answer quickly. Everything is so seamless and easy to pick up and go.
ProsThe ease of use, you can find what you want to do very easily.
ConsIt could help to have inventories, just to add extra functionality.
Recommendations to other buyersInventories could be a great addition

By Trakdesk on March 8, 2017
Thank you john. I will add your request to our list of features to add :)
Julie H.
March 7, 2017

“Very pleased with Trakdesk!”

OverallWe have been using Trakdesk for approximately 1 year. We are very pleased with the product. It is easy to use and very customizable. You don't need programming experience to set it up. You can easily design your own forms and your ticket operations within your system. The reports are also very customizable. Most importantly to me though is the support we have received. Always a quick response with invaluable suggestions on different ways to set things up within our system to achieve our goals. I highly recommend Trakdesk!

Joel L.
April 27, 2016

“Excellent product, extremely easy to use and setup”

OverallHave been using trakdesk for about a month now and so far it's amazing. From the time i signed up i got a hang of the software. it is extremely easy to use and setup. Switching from zendesk to trakdesk, i am already saving $352 a month. Pros: Easy to use and setup Cons: Lacking phone integration, but after speaking with their support team, they informed me that phone integration is on its way.

By Trakdesk on April 27, 2016
Thanks Joel! We have a bunch of integration coming soon.
April 27, 2016
Freddie D.
March 8, 2017

“Excellent Value with Robust List of Features”

OverallTrakdesk offers a robust list of features at a price point that is lower than many of its competitors. The features are current and are consistently being updated to meet the needs of the changing competitive landscape. I also find their Customer Support to be excellent and receptive to customizing solutions to meet the needs of our company.

By Trakdesk on March 8, 2017
Thank you Freddie for the feedback :)
Darren N.
May 5, 2016

“The best support portal out there!”

OverallI have tried 6 different support portals (top 6) and for me this one is by far the best in terms of features, ease of use, style and customisation. Support is amazing and what I love is that the owner takes on board suggestions of features/tweaks, if they are good ones he implements them straight away in most cases! Cannot fault the system at all.
May 5, 2016