Visibook Ratings

Overall

About Visibook

Simple, powerful, appointment booking tool that you and your clients will love! Use the scheduler anywhere: the app or any browser. Customers can book with ease using the Visibook app or online calendar. Easy booking and customer tracking. Reduce no-shows. Individual and class scheduler. Payments tool. Client messaging and notes. Simple, free set up. Control your schedule. Work around your personal calendar. Less email and hassle. Manage staff. Multi-Platform tool. Learn more about Visibook

Amy F.
Teaching Artist
Music, Self-employed
November 30, 2016

“Wonderful customer service and a huge time saver”

OverallI am a sole proprietor of a business with one person in charge (me) and many clients that I am juggling on a weekly basis. When I began using Visibook about 15 months ago, it took a relatively short period of time to transition my clients to this new system, and I was amazed at how willing Customer Support was in assisting me and my clients with the transition. If ever there is a small issue with the interface, or if a client has difficulty with the Visibook system, Customer Support will be there to help guide through the process. I have also been a Visibook user through multiple iterations of Visibook, and believe that they consistently hear the needs of their users, and make good/helpful changes with each new update. I don't think any booking system will be 100% perfect 100% of the time with 100% of people feeling completely intuitively comfortable with every aspect of the interface, so that's my reason for the 4 stars in features + functionality. I have to say though, that their Customer Support, patience, and willingness to make their product more suited to their users' needs definitely supersedes any imperfection in the product itself.
ProsI like that it is easily compatible with my gcal and with my client's calendar systems. I like that it clearly displays my availability to customers and that I can change my availability easily myself, and that clients feel that the system assists them in being flexible with their lesson times. I also like that it keeps record of cancellations, bookings, and sends reminder emails to clients.
ConsI wish it were a little easier to 'click and drag' availability in the calendar, or interface with the calendar directly, rather than going to an 'edit' function. I also wish I could reply directly to messages sent by Visibook. As in- when clients send messages from the Visibook software and I am notified by email, I wish I could reply in my email, and not have to go to Visibook before responding to the message.
Recommendations to other buyersWhen I am all booked up on a particular day, I wish that clients could readily understand that I do not have availability. Sometimes I get confused clients wondering why they don't see options, when it is because I am totally booked. Sometimes they think that means I am totally free. I suppose it would be nice if there were some way that it could communicate to them that I am in fact booked....that the interface is not just glitching. It may be nice to share more information with customers about my schedule? Honestly it may also be best that I don't....but this has crossed my mind a few times. :P
Monique J.
Registered Massage Therapist
May 5, 2019

“Satisfied but would like more features”

OverallI would recommend Visibook to others as their prices are reasonable, I have reached out to them once before about something and they responded very quickly and overall I haven't had many glitches with the service. There have been a couple clients that told me they couldn't book, but I believe that was around the time I needed to update my payment info. My clients have told me it's very easy for them to book an appointment!
ProsI like: -that it's quite simple to change the times I'm available -the new feature of being able to add in personal events and have it sync up with my google calendar -that I got to use the services for free in the beginning when I started out as a new business. Thank you. This was the biggest selling feature to me in the beginning.
ConsI wish Visibook had these features: -when someone books an appointment that we can choose a buffer time to come after the appointment (for us to clean up etc). That way I don't get ppl booking appointments back to back. -the ability to put the services in order of how we want them to be viewed by the customer instead of in alphabetical/numerical order -to be able to write a bit longer of a text to a client -to be able to store both client's Email and phone number on their profile but have the ability to select *just one* of those for appointment reminders. Instead of both. -would love if it could sync up with Quickbooks, so there's less time of me typing in the same client info -I wish it was easier for me to see how to contact Visibook

By Visibook on May 8, 2019
Thanks for your feedback! Fyi, you can apply a buffer time to your services. Just go to 'Services' and edit them to add a buffer time after each of them.
Elizabeth S.
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
October 2, 2018

“great for booking app”

Prosomg i cant live without this, i used it daily, for my customer to book an app or for me to book an app with them. love it how it remind me that i have an app coming up, and it also remind my customer as well. easy to used, love how it have a pay options as well, but it does take a fee, which is understandable. love how it has an url so that you can send to customers and let them know what you have open.
Consat time theres a lag, error issue, and for some reason it when you add new customers, it add them twice. also, the limit of how many app you can make, theres time where you will go over 50 and theres time where you under the amount for free use, but when you pay like me, they charged you even if you dont go over 50 app, which i believe that they should change it. at times, business is slow and at times its not. which i dont think i should be paying monthly if im not getting enough customers, it really hurt small business like mine

By Visibook on October 4, 2018
Hi Elizabeth, Thanks for your feedback. We're happy to hear that the app has been so helpful for you. We would love to learn more about the times when you've seen the app add multiple customers accidentally. We've taken some extra steps to prevent that from happening, so I'd like to learn more about how you're seeing that. Can you please email us at hello@visibook.com? Thanks!
October 2, 2018
Sarah P.
Administrative Assistant/Fingerprint Processor
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
September 20, 2016

“Simple for People to Use”

OverallI needed a very simple appointment scheduling program that people could use to request an appointment for services. Visibooks has filled that purpose. People that have been directed to the site have stated that it was very easy to make an appointment without having to wait or travelling to see if I'm available or not. I have been able to manage my time more efficiently since I have been using Visibooks. The email and text message notification is a real big win in my book. It also sends the person a confirmation message of the appointment. Whenever someone books an appointment, the program can send both and email and text message notification to you. It also sends you a summary of your appointments for the next day so that you can plan accordingly. Visibooks is a wonderful program.
ProsI like most about the program is that it is very simple for people to schedule an appointment. Everyone that I have spoken to about the program, says that is was very easy and it did not request a lot of information or request a signup to book an appointment. A big win! Also, I love the fact that it sends you an email or text notification when someone books an appointment an a confirmation message to the person that I have customized to include where I'm located and what to bring! They also have a great tech support staff that is very responsive.
ConsFor me the program was not very intuitive. It was a little cumbersome to setup the available appointments. There were no online help feature. If you have questions you have to go through tech support via chat message. This is not that big of a deal, because so far their tech support has been great and very responsive! Within a few minutes they helped me rework my appointment schedule so that I could take off blocks of appointments with a few simple clicks instead of each appointment on a given day. I would of had to delete 15 daily appointments in a day for a 2 week period. Whew!
Recommendations to other buyersEven though the program is not that intuitive, it is still a great program for scheduling if you don't need a lot of bells and whistles.
September 20, 2016
Debbie F.
Business Owner/Piano Teacher
Performing Arts, 1-10 employees
July 28, 2018

“Visibook”

OverallI've used Visibook for years and have been very happy! Text reminders, fairly easy to navigate (sometimes through a little trial and error), clean-looking interface, and prompt responses to my questions. With the exception of the recurring group appointments, Visibook does everything I need it to and it's made me look more professional as well as saved me time in scheduling and rescheduling piano lessons. I highly recommend Visibook!
ProsSo many things to like! But if I have to choose just one, I'd say it's the text reminders and notifications. My piano families receive text reminders about their kids lessons, as do I. I also have the option of sending notifications when I've canceled or rescheduled a lesson. Such a helpful feature for busy families! And one that is often an upcharge/add-on with other scheduling programs.
ConsI sure wish Visibook offered recurring group appointments. I can set up recurring one-in-one piano lessons but not recurring group lessons.
July 28, 2018
Dimuthu A.
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
April 10, 2019

“Easy Appointments, Easy Reminders”

OverallMy company has some minor projects running apart from our main business range to expand ourselves. Here we are having a salon chain island wide. So far we have a over 5000+ customer base and Visibook is our main application that we are using to maintain customer relationships, booking, appointments, payments and etc. For over 1 year this application helped us to expand ourselves towards our goals.
ProsThis application is very simple but equipped with advance features. Users can easily book, make appointments, send reminders, chat (Service end and customer end). Can proceed with online payments method which makes both ends to proceed with jobs fast. This application is simple to use. Any user can simply involve with the system and continue with it.
ConsNot much, only issue is that this application lags, slows down time to time when running. Calendar functions should be updated as sometimes this crash when using calendar. Common issue.

By Visibook on April 11, 2019
Thank you for your review. Can you please email us at hello@visibook.com with any details of situations where you've seen your Visibook calendar crash?
April 10, 2019
Chris P.
Co-Owner & Vice President
Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees
July 30, 2018

“Everything We Needed”

OverallWe needed an option to keep track of dozens of students coming and going each week scheduled to different classes with the ability to send mass communications with changes and updates at a price that a brand new business could afford and we got all of that with Visibook. Could there be some enhanced features and functionality? yes, there could. But in terms of bang for the buck, Visibook is an option that is hard to beat.
ProsIn no particular order - the customer service is outstanding - the ease of use - the ability to sync with google calendar and our website - the ability to message and interact with an entire class scheduled for training - of course the price we are getting feature and functionality at a fraction of what other applications are charging
Cons- The single threaded availability/appointments, we have several instructors that need to be scheduled in different classes at the same time or with times that overlap and getting this done is a bit of a chore - while the customer service is very good the FAQ's are a little thin
July 30, 2018
Alex N.
Barber
Consumer Services, Self-employed
May 11, 2019

“Appointment booking made easy!”

OverallVisibook definitely makes managing all my appointments extremely easy. I've never had any issue with Visibook and if I've ever had a question, customer service responds in no time answering anything and everything. Don't hesitate to give it a try!
ProsThis software allows my clients to easily book appointments from the convenience of my personal link. It allows me to manage my work schedule, contact any clients within the software and ease the amount of back and forth conversations I have with clients related to haircut appointments. With that being said it's cheaper than other appointment bookers and of course sends the clients notifications of their appointment, which gives them no excuse to forget about it.
ConsFor some clients it might seem confusing to initially make an appointment, but I've only had one or two clients have this problem since I switched to this software (I've been using the software for over a year now).

By Visibook on May 13, 2019
Thank you for your review!
Jana S.
Marriage and family therapist
Individual & Family Services, Self-employed
November 30, 2016

“Visi book filled my schedule”

Overall Visibook has made it possible for me to maximize the efficiency of scheduling. In addition I have clear records of past appointments for each client as well as overall statistics. The platform also allows me to have contacts of my clients available from everywhere and contact them easily. My clients enjoy the option to schedule their own appointments when needed or have reminders for their regular set up sessions. Whenever I have questions customer service is always immediately available through chat. All issues get solved immediately.
ProsSoftware is easy and intuitively to be used and is highly professional for my clients
Cons The ability for my clients to book their own sessions can lead to frustration if they book in advance and it creates a conflict for me that I haven't adjusted in my schedule
Education Management, 51-200 employees
April 4, 2019

“Good for Basic Scheduling”

OverallI loved it and would use it again! It's easy to use and affordable.
ProsI used Visibooks when I was working at a physical rehab center to schedule appointments with patients. It's a great tool because you can schedule using both you laptop and your smartphone and send reminders to your supervisors and patients as well. What was also nice about it was that you can share information on your social media accounts which I thought was a cool marketing tool. They also have a free version that works just as well (you can only book 40 appointments though).
ConsSometimes the app froze and they do not currently have a phone number available for customer service.

By Visibook on April 11, 2019
Thank you for your review! Please email us at hello@visibook.com with any information about the app freezing. We'd love to learn more about how that happened for you so we can fix it.
April 4, 2019
Kayla S.
March 1, 2018

“Visibook has been an essential tool for my new business. ”

ProsI can book appointments anywhere. I have the app on my iPhone, iPad, and my cash register (an iPad). It's so convenient to be able to book appointments on the go without carrying around an appointment book. The app sends text reminders to my customers automatically. It alerts them when I book, change, or cancel their appointments. It also texts automatic reminders a day before the appointment. This helps to minimize no-shows and helps them to inform me ahead of time when they can't make an appointment. I can also decide how long my time slots are, how many customers can book at the same time, and what my availability is.
ConsThere's a couple of things that would really make this app great. First of all, it needs an update to allow the orientation of the app to change for an iPad Pro. Also, I'd like to see a list of the customer names for each time slot on the main screen without having to click on each one individually.
March 1, 2018
Denise K.
Math and Science teacher and tutor
February 26, 2018

“Has made it to where I can just do my job....tutor kids. No more scheduling nightmares!”

ProsThe parents of my students being tutored can go in and schedule the appointments and even cancel them themselves. They can only schedule during times that I have marked as available. If another student signs up for that time, that time is no longer an option. I also love the alerts that I get for scheduled and cancelled appointments. The reminder the day before are great for both me AND the parents! I also love how my clients can leave me notes when setting up appointments. This works really well for my households with more than one kid. That way I know which kid to expect and prepare for.
ConsIt would be nice to be able to customize a cutoff time for a client to schedule an appointment. As it is now, a client can schedule minutes before as long as there is availability. I use it for tutoring and need time to prepare for each student. I would like to be able to set it to where appointments had to be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
Chris M.
Case Manager
Sports, Self-employed
September 29, 2019

“Visibook”

OverallI used to be pretty bad at writing down my appointments in my personal calendar, and I was never organized like the way I am now! I don't have to worry about anyone forgetting and appointment due to the reminders and my productivity has increase greatly due to this.
ProsI used to have difficulties with communication when it came to my client's knowing my availability because it was always changing due to demand. I was looking for something simple and easy to use. Visibook makes it easy for my client's to know when I have availability. I love the fact that I can put some buffer time between appointments so that I am able to set up for the next client. Customer service is always very friendly and they are able to help me solve any issues I may be having or answer my questions.
ConsSometimes the it will work slowly, but it is fixed when I refresh. I sometimes have older clients that have difficulties accessing the site, but I usually sit down with my clients to go over how to properly book appointments.
September 29, 2019
Jennifer V.
Accounting, Self-employed
February 26, 2018

“Very well needed program for my tax office.”

Overallan appointment book
ProsOne Pro is price even though they raised the price since last year and lowered the amount of appointments limit. I can keep organized.
ConsNot very simple to use, to create availability and have it copy over to other days or use different times Not sure how to explain without showing what i'm speaking of. I cant make an availability for a 1 hour appointment to begin at any time of the day it's always on the hour.... You cannot change the reminder message to simply include an address to send to your clients. For what reason I do not know as of yet, but my clients are finding it very difficult to use.
Financial Services, 1001-5000 employees
April 21, 2019

“Never Forget an Appointment Again!”

ProsSuch a simple idea, yet incredibly effective--exactly what I've been looking for at my practice. Customer feedback has been great, and it's been easy to book appointments from both sides. The reminders, however, are what I love the most. I can't count the number of no-shows I've had in previous years due to both clients (and myself) forgetting that we had appointments scheduled. Never again!
ConsSometimes can get a bit hairy with clients signing up for appointments really close to their appointment time. Also would like a feature to send automated personal messages to clients.

By Visibook on April 25, 2019
Thanks for your feedback! Fyi, you can set your advance booking time so you don't get surprised by last minute appointments. You can do this under your Calendar Settings.
April 21, 2019
Courtney L.

“Easy peazy”

OverallThe SMS feature is one of the best that helps me not to have to waste my time remembering to text my client and it also allows them to respond through the same SMS without calling my phone
ProsThe software is very easy to use it's user-friendly and accessible on all of my electronic devices I love the fact that it correlates with my clients and Sons them SMS for their appointment The Price is Right the functions are nice I have no complaints 10 Stars
ConsI wish there was a check out feature or that you were able to link it to square or some other processor in order to check out as well

By Visibook on December 28, 2018
Hi Courtney, Thanks for your review :). We do offer payment processing. You can enable it from the main menu under "Payment Processing." Please email us at hello@visibook.com if you have any other questions!
Janine R.
Academic Specialist, ENMU
Education Management, 1-10 employees
May 20, 2019

“Upward Bound”

OverallI really appreciate this product and the customer service we have received. Our students also appreciate it, which is a big win. Thank you!
ProsI liked that our students could get a text reminder, the day before their tutoring appointment, that they need to be at tutoring. I also appreciated that students were able to contact me via messages through Visibook if they had questions or concerns.
ConsI really wish that there was a way for one "Provider" to be able to offer more than one service at a time. I had to change how I booked appointments with students because our tutors (the providers) often teach multiple subjects. I couldn't just click that one student would be with Tutor A for Science and the next student would be with Tutor A at the same time for math. I know that this probably isn't something that comes up often, but not having to text my students individually regarding what subject they should prepare for would have come in handy. It's also weird to me that my student can send me messages that show up in text, but I have to log onto Visibook to reply to them, instead of being able to reply right away, via text, back to them. I'm sure it works that way for a reason -- it's just a little inconvenient.

By Visibook on May 22, 2019
May 20, 2019
May 10, 2019

“Makes my business easier ”

OverallI've been using Visibook for just under 6 months now and it's completely changed how I do business, for the better. Having to go back and forth with clients on what time works for them is time consuming and annoying for me. To be able to set my schedule and have them book themselves is great.
ProsI like my clients to be able to make appointments themselves, and to be required to put down a deposit to book as well. I think the website format is pretty easy and user friendly. I especially enjoy the reports feauture.
ConsOccasionally I'll have clients not be able to navigate the site, they get confused on the first page where it says "view calander" and also how you have to click the service info button to be able to see the price. I think being able to see both of those without the additional clicks would be helpful for dummies. I'm not too fond of the overall color scheme, I think it's very drab and boring and wish that I was able to customize it. I also don't like not being able to charge clients with their card on file, if that could happen it would be a game CHANGER. Clients have also complained about not being able to find the confirmation email, and it normally goes to their spam folders so that's something I always have to remind them of.

By Visibook on May 13, 2019
Thank you for your feedback!
Rana N.
Owner of Spa Aqua Blue
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

“Made my job easier”

OverallMy bookings are all organized clear and have helped my mind to stay at peace
ProsI used to have an agenda where i would write my employees and my appointments on, it was A MESS i would use Visibook for my laser hair removal appointments and i decided that it was time to say goodbye to that agenda and hello Visibook! It was the best choice i have ever made. The comfirmation text my clients recieve is very helpful, whenever they want to cancel or reschedule an appointment they just message me on the app instead of calling me at work. Overall a lifesaver!
ConsOnce or twice the app lagged and also the fact that you have to have internet at all times to use is a bit of a bummer

By Visibook on May 8, 2019
Thanks for your feedback!
Robyn V.
Seamstress
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed
March 5, 2018

“Visibooks offer me everything I was hoping for to manage my small seamstress business.”

OverallI no longer have clients missing appts thanks to the reminders! It also helps put forth a professional, modern approach to booking appointments.
ProsI like the built in messaging feature. My clients are always super impressed that it's so easy to get a hold of me! I have also received fabulous feedback from my clients about the reminder sent to them the day before their appt. I also like the daily email summary I get on the day before my appts.
ConsSometimes the messaging function mixes up the message order when the message is longer. It'll send message 3 before message 1 comes thru. The odd time it has been over an hour before message 1 comes thru and I can make sense out of my clients request.
March 5, 2018
Management Consulting, Self-employed
May 18, 2019

“Great product!!!”

OverallIt helps me not double book clients and reminds me throughout the week.
ProsI love how it links with my iCal and reminds me where I have to go ahead Of time. Very easy to use. I love the product!
ConsI would like to invoice from it. And have the option to put the prices on the clients not the items.
May 18, 2019
Angela W.
ABM Practitioner

“Easy to use”

OverallVisibook has completely solved the problem I was having with people forgetting their appointment time and not showing up. I no longer have that issue thanks to the reminder texts it sends out. It has also been great for people to see my availability and book their own appointments without having to take my time to talk on the phone with them to schedule.
ProsThis software was very easy to figure out and I love that is automatically sends out reminders for the appointments 24 hours in advance.
ConsI don't like that you can only store one phone number for reminders. I work with kids and sometimes the other parent brings him, but doesn't get the reminders if I've stored it under moms number.

By Visibook on May 13, 2019
Thank you for your review!
Gretchen R.
Retail, 1-10 employees
May 4, 2019

“Great software for our growing pet grooming shop”

OverallThe ability to communicate to my groomers and customers via the app is fantastic! Our client list is growing and our appointments are filling up fast thanks to the easy integration with our website. We haven't had a need to use the payment function via Visibook, but I can see how this would be a great benefit for some folks.
ProsThe software is very easy to use and intuitive for me. My groomers are able to see when appointments are scheduled whether they are here or not. The ability to add different services and providers is great, along with the ability to text client's when their pup is ready to be picked up.
ConsThere is honestly nothing I like least about this software at all.

By Visibook on May 10, 2019
Thanks your great review!
May 4, 2019
Kelsey B.
Educator
Education Management, Self-employed
May 3, 2019

“Worth It!”

OverallVery pleased with the amount of time it takes me to book clients and the reminders really help keep my customers aware of schedules.
ProsI like how easy it is to book customers and that It sends reminders.
ConsWhen trying to find my customers, sometimes it will not allow me to scroll to find them. Sometimes I must plug in their name... also for some reason over time, some of my emails/numbers for customers have a big exclamation mark beside it- like it is no longer their contact... but it is correct.

By Visibook on May 6, 2019
Thanks for your feedback and review! If you're seeing the red exclamation point, it may also mean that the user has unsubscribed to emails from Visibook or blocked their phone number from receiving our text messages.
May 3, 2019
Tiffany W.
3rd Key Manager
May 1, 2019

“Visibiook literally saved my business.....”

OverallI am getting way more client bookings because I started using Visibook and people are able to simply schedule anytime anywhere.
ProsAs a small business I wasn't sure which software would be compatible for my needs. Stumbled across Visibook in the Apple Store and decided to try it. It was the best decision ever! My clients love the ease of scheduling and selecting their services and it keeps me on track! I can't live without it
ConsI wish it accepted more payment options such as Paypal

By Visibook on May 2, 2019
May 1, 2019
Chris K.
October 24, 2017

“Visibook made easy for my clients to sign up for the classes, so it helped our bottom lines.”

OverallWe could easily predict the size of the class and be able to communicate easily with the clients and teachers who teach the class.
ProsWe have looked many appointment booking apps in the past. Some might have a lot more bells and whistles, but it was complicated and expensive. Then, I found Visibook through Capterra and it was a great fit for us. It's fairly easy to use for us and our clients using Google credentials. It has a great pricing for startups, but provide flexibility to use multiple accounts for several locations. They have provided a professional and timely customer support for any questions you have.
ConsI have voiced this numerous times, so hopefully they will hear me again. 1. we can't stop clients signing up last minute. It has cancellation limit (we set it as 24 hours), but we can't not for signing-up which brings a lot of trouble. 2. One profile can't have several members under one profile. We have a class that multiple siblings can sign up together, which means if parents have 2-3 kids, they have to manage 2-3 profiles. 3. I can't convert the data to .csv file. I think that could be done fairly easily, but they have no desire to do that.
October 24, 2017
Katie B.
Cosmetologist
January 24, 2017

“Very pleased ”

OverallI had to switch from a previous website last minute and the people at Visibook made it very easy to do so. I love that they have the live chat constantly so I can always ask any kind of question. The text reminders are my favorite aspect of this website. The price is wonderful and I've been very happy. I've been in contact with them and told them things I would love to see happen to make it easier to use (especially for my business in particular) and they have assured me things are in the making to have the changes made. It's been a few months and I haven't seen any yet but am really looking forward to seeing them soon. Overall very pleased with Visibook and especially pleased with their customer service!
ProsLove the text reminders, and customer service.
ConsI can't book multiple appointments at once (example - cut & color). It's a hassle to cancel an appt then re create it instead of just "moving" the appointment. And it would be wonderful if my clients could view all my prices up front on some kind of "home page" or something instead of having to schedule a time then click book in order to see the price (that has been my biggest complaint from clients).
Recommendations to other buyersThis software is excellent for me to book for my clients, but when it comes to my clients booking for themselves it seems a little more complex and work (again this may be just for my particular business).
January 24, 2017
Annie W.
May 13, 2016

“The best online booking system out there!”

OverallWhat an awesome system! I've tried several online booking systems in the past, but so far Visibook has been the most robust! They have helped me save time, money, and grow my business so I can focus on what I what rather be doing - seeing patients! I own an acupuncture practice with 2 locations and multiple practitioners. Visibook is easy to use for me and my staff, and allows our patients to book/cancel/manage their appointments 24/7. Patients often tell us how much they love our booking system - part of the reason I still use Visibook after 2+ years. My staff likes visibook too b/c they have their own logins & passwords to have privacy and be able to manage their own schedule. The costumer service is excellent! I like how I can just click on the bottom left to report an issue and contact costumer service directly (no need to navigate the site to find costumer service). We always get a speedy response and our problems are resolved quickly! Also, Visibook provides direct patient communication on visibook. Like a smart phone messaging, it records conversations, and I can message a patient with one click! With other systems, I used to have to copy and paste email addresses.. this saves me so much time They also have a mobile app which I'm extremely happy with! I can basically handle my booking requests and correspondence wherever I go. One thing they offer that I haven't used to much is performance tracking. So I can't comment too much about that, but it's great that they're offering more for their clients at a very reasonable cost. I couldn't be happier with a booking system like visibook!

By Visibook on May 16, 2016
Thanks for the review, Annie! Happy that we're able to help you with your scheduling needs!
May 13, 2016
Environmental Services, 1001-5000 employees
March 26, 2019

“Perfect Client Scheduling Software”

OverallI use it for appointment fixing and client scheduling
ProsIt is an efficient client scheduling software. You no longer need to worry about the headache of scheduling clients and fixing appointments with customers. Visibooks does that at very little cost
ConsIt is hard to fault. There are rooms for improvement, of course. They can still improve on the user dashboard and a few other finetuning. Overall, I think they are cool

By Visibook on March 27, 2019
Thank you for your feedback and review
March 26, 2019
Sports, 1-10 employees
November 13, 2018

“Visibook is Client Booking Heaven”

ProsI love that Visibook makes my calendar a constant access for my clients! It is viewable from the same link, shows all of my availability and allows me to communicate directly through the app when clients have questions. The best part is that I receive an email, text and push notification each time a client books as well as a 24 heads up for my next day appointments!
ConsI wish there was a way to customize my breaks in between sessions without it being a mandatory 15 min increment. I'd do 10 min between each session.

By Visibook on December 3, 2018
Hi, Thanks for your review! And I've made a note of your feature request! Thanks! Brian
November 13, 2018
Joy E.
Worship Pastor
February 27, 2018

“Visibook is quick,easy and convenient! I started using this for my voice lessons my clients love it!”

OverallEasy set up and scheduling for over 30 clients. No stress by trying to keep track of appointment's!
ProsI like that my clients can use it with ease. It almost feels like a personal assistant! I love that I can message my clients right from the app and that it sends reminders to my clients so that they don't miss a lesson. I also love that whenever I have a question, I am able to chat with the help desk right away and get the customer service that I need!
ConsI wish I could send one email or message to all of my clients at at once. I would also like to be able to set auto messages. So that when a new client registers for a class they automatically get a personalized message from me thanking them for signing up and giving them initial instructions as it pertains to their first session.
February 27, 2018
Stephen G.
Retail, 1-10 employees

“Great calander app”

OverallOverall I have a very positive experience with the app and wouldn't do without it now. Thanks guys for this app
ProsGreat for putting private notes in as I use it for address' and phone numbers when out and about. I also get my emails or my calls the next day wihich I print out for myself.and very easy to use. Overall I'm very pleased with it.
ConsI would like when the email comes through it would have the private notes with the names as I write the addresses and phone numbers on it myself. Also an option to notify me to my phone when my next call is coming up.

By Visibook on January 10, 2019
Hi Stephen, Thanks for your review and feedback. I'll make a note of your request to have the notes come through in the email. If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to reach out to us at hello@visibook.com
Shani M.
Wig stylist
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed

“Big fan”

OverallExcellent. The program itself is exactly what I need for my business. Always easy to deal with when I have an issue or want to make a change. Thanks for al your support.
ProsIt's efficient and helps me stay organize and My customers benefit from it as well.
ConsIt often won't load when I open and I need to exit and reopen the app Also, I wish I could make my own reminders to my customers not just the reminders that come automatically with the app.

By Visibook on December 19, 2018
Hi Shani, Thank you for your feedback. I'll make a note of your feature request. We'd love to look into the issues with your phone not loading. Can you email us at hello@visibook.com?
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
July 31, 2018

“Scheduling Made Easy”

OverallUsing VisiBook has saved us a lot of time in scheduling appointments so I have been very pleased. Plus the price is very reasonable so that always makes things better :)
ProsOverall, it's pretty user friendly. I use it for a training schedule so it's a little different than what most clients probably use it for, but it has made it a lot easier for my trainees to find a date/time that suits instead of having to email back and forth to find a time to schedule a training appointment.
ConsIf you're not the most tech savvy, using the software can be slightly confusing. Overall though, it's not difficult to manage.
July 31, 2018
Susan M.
Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees
February 26, 2018

“Program has increased patient flow and they love using it! SO MUCH better than our old way..”

OverallThe program is in line with how people like to do appts online and due to work or other issues, they are not always able to do things by phone.
ProsThat patients can CX and RS their appts based on their schedule.Program is user friendly and we like that we can message patients through this.
ConsEvery so often, the office staff is unable to get on program via our cell phone when out of office.There has been an occasion that a patient can't CX appt..but not very often.
Edd L.
CEO and President
Alternative Medicine, Self-employed
December 8, 2016

“This is the best calendar for small business owners!”

OverallFlexible, responsive and user-friendly - Visibook has made my life so much easier. From easy booking myself, to easy booking for my clients, to complete control of my calendar and support that is out of this world (I asked for the app to include a landscape view and it happened within a few days) you can't find a better group of people to work with or a better product.
ProsEasy of use, the responsiveness of team, and I like the look.
ConsEvery time I point out something I think could be improved, you guys do it!
Recommendations to other buyerstry it!
December 8, 2016
Kimberly L.
Marriage and Family Therapist
Mental Health Care, Self-employed
December 7, 2016

“Best scheduling app around”

OverallI never write reviews. However, I really love this app! I have tried so many scheduling apps over the last 3years, each one had something missing that I was looking for. I found visibook and figured I'd give it a try. I found a gem! My clients love it, easy for them to schedule appointments, they all tell me they love the reminders. The functionality has cut down on phone calls to schedule appointments and cut down no shows. Customer service is awesome; friendly, prompt, and accessible. Get visibook!!! you won't be disappointed!!
ProsEasy to use, accessible with iPad, iPhone, and computer. Love the email and text reminders.
ConsI only wish there was it was capable of two emails in the client profile. But the new text reminder feature has resolved some of the need.
Recommendations to other buyersYou guys have really knocked it out of the park!! Can't think of anything that could make it better.
December 7, 2016
Marie P.
Esthtician
Entertainment, Self-employed

“Marie Pangilinan review”

OverallSoftware is amazing and my overall experience is great all my customers love it.
ProsThe thing that I like most about the software is that it takes uses my contacts from my phone and I don't have to punch them in manually
ConsI have no cons to report. It's a great software and everything is great about it.

By Visibook on December 28, 2018
Hi Marie, We're so happy to hear that Visibook is working out well for you and your customers! Thank you for your review!
Jacklyn B.
Hair stylist
December 18, 2018

“A great first time starter appointment app.”

OverallGreat for sending out reminders to the clients about their hair appointments
ProsOrganize and convenient also, I like how I can put different services
ConsI work at a salon and I have to send out reminders the day before the appointments because if I put in the appointments weeks ahead then the clients will Recieve appointments everyday until their actual appointment date.

By Visibook on December 19, 2018
Hi Jaclyn, Thanks for your note, however what you described sounds unusual. We send out a reminder 24 hours prior to the appointments; not everyday in between. Can you email us at hello@visibook.com? We'd like to help look into what you're seeing.
Shua B.
February 26, 2018

“Best scheduling app I've tried!”

ProsEasy set up, really easy to navigate the app and book appointments, easy to add and edit customers. Love the confirmation texts sent out to clients the day before the appointment, and that they can respond directly to the confirmation text if they need to and I get notification sent straight to my cell phone. Super simple to add, edit or cancel appointments and they give you the option to send any adjustments to the client directly. Really affordable app, that literally does everything I need.
ConsI'd like the option to be able to state why I'm closing off a day (eg: vacation, jury duty, etc). sometimes the app will get glitchy and won't let me edit the appointments, so I end up having to cancel the entire appointment and rebook, instead of just being able to do a simple edit. The confirmation sent out the day before the appointment would work much better for me if I could send out a completely custom text, asking the clients to confirm, and it would show on the schedule that the client has confirmed the appointment.
Jae K.
Business Owner
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
August 3, 2016

“The backbone of our business ”

OverallVisibook has been the backbone of our scheduling system. We're constantly changing appts multiple times a day. Without it logistically our business would be a nightmare.
ProsHaving used a few other online scheduling systems such as MindBody, Visibook is head and shoulders above anything I've used. For me simplicity is the key.
ConsThe updates!!!
Recommendations to other buyersThe founders have been great to work with and super responsive to any suggestions we've made. Won't use anything else!!!!
August 3, 2016
Media Production, 1-10 employees
June 19, 2019

“A mobile-friendly appointment schedule.”

ProsVisibook is very easy to setup up and use. I like the integration with Google calendar, which make my work a lot easier. Visibook is built for especially some businesses but it can be used with any business appointments. I am using to take appointments for my photography business. Integration with my website is very easy. But customisation with my website colour and theme is difficult. I have to take help from my designer to customise it and integrate with my website. Sending and reminding the client about our meeting is automated. A gentle reminder helps to prepare for the meetings. Mobile friendly UI is comfortable to use, as most of my clients are using a mobile phone to schedule an appointment.
ConsThis software is specialised for certain types of business and cannot serve all the services equally. I just use to take an appointment and for this case is perfect but POS and other switches don't work for my case. I think a blank template with user input is more effective.
June 19, 2019
Heather S.
Licensed Professional Counselor
Mental Health Care, Self-employed
May 23, 2019

“Great scheduler”

OverallI tried several schedulers before I decided on this one. It is so easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. Super grateful to have it - makes my life very easy!
ProsI love that I can easily store client information, schedule clients and get confirmation and reminder texts sent without any effort!
ConsWould be nice to be able to drag an appointment to another time slot, but not really a big deal!
May 23, 2019
Alternative Medicine, Self-employed
December 19, 2018

“Great scheduling app”

OverallI love it!
ProsI love that I send interested clients my link (which they can also find on my website), and the only thing that they see are available openings. We both get a confirmation email and/or text. We both get reminders and they can cancel or change their appointment without having to pick up the phone. It saves so much phone time. They can also message me through Visibook.
ConsWhen they message me I get it as a text but I have to go to Visibook to answer the text.

By Visibook on December 20, 2018
Thanks for your review! We appreciate it!
December 19, 2018
Douglas D.
Baseball Instructor/Coach
Sports, Self-employed

“Easy and Efficient ”

OverallAt the beginning I had a couple of questions and their staff was quick to get back to me and answer my questions.
ProsThe software is very easy to use and it makes my business run more efficiently.
ConsEvery once in a great while when I first used Visibook, it wouldn't load quickly but it hasn't happen since.

By Visibook on December 20, 2018
Hi Douglas, Thanks for the positive review and feedback! We appreciate your support!
Oscar T.
Engineer
Internet, 501-1000 employees
June 25, 2018

“I never forget to keep appointments.”

ProsI use Visibook to manage my meetings and activity for the day. Since using Visibook, I have never missed an appointment because I forgot ,nor have I had to arrive late for an appointment because I didn't remember early enough. I love the automated sms and email reminder which I receive from Visibook regarding my daily schedule. I love this feature,so likewise my partners too.
ConsGreat all round schedule management program. I have had no reason to consider halting my usage since I adopted it early 2017.
June 25, 2018
Mark P.
Biomedical Engineer and Founder, President, CEO
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
July 18, 2017

“The best scheduling & calendar integration”

OverallComplete control over calendar integration
ProsI love the multiple choices available for each option: Person-can add multiple company personnel Service-can list different services, even rates Time-can list different lengths and starting times
ConsFull calendar invite between customer and company representative would be good so that we can see when someone accepts the invitation directly in the invite. (But I do recognize that it is redundant when the customer is requesting the appointment via Visibook on the first place).
July 18, 2017
Marquita G.
cosmetologist
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

“Great appointment app”

ProsI love the immediate response from support when you have question or concerns. They are constantly adding new features and benefits. Very convenient.
ConsTh only thing I disliked was the number of free appointments available kept getting reduced but I began a paid plan that I will be kept on until I change it.
Denise R.
Salon Owner

“Very satisfied”

ProsI love that it takes a lot of the hassle off of me,be sending automated reminders for my clients appointments. It's really easy to use and my clients can reply to me through Visibook.
ConsThe only con that I've experienced was one time, not being able to access Visibook but it was only due to upgrades being done

Michael B.
Owner Trainer

“Bodiesbyblakes review ”

OverallOverall I love it saves me a ton of time
ProsEase of scheduling. Reminder alerts through text and email
ConsComplaints from clients about ease of use