Peakon Ratings

Overall

About Peakon

Peakon automatically collects employee feedback, analyses it, and then delivers you the insights you need to improve your business ¿ in real-time. Based on academic research and the latest data science, Peakon helps you drive measurable improvements in employee engagement via regular surveys, bespoke manager training and collaborative action planning. Our platform is translated into 50+ languages, can deal with complex structures, and is able to handle tens of thousands of employees. Learn more about Peakon

Crystal D.
Interim HR Project Mgr
Consumer Services, 201-500 employees
December 4, 2017

“Peakon is a very insightful, effortless and customized tool”

Overallreal-time employee engagement/pulse data Heat map analysis that allows us to get targeted on populations that need attention automatic assignment of manager access quick reference tools benchmarks against the industry the ability to level-set against certain benchmarks, such as time in position
ProsThe ease of use and roll-out to our management community. Real-time employee pulse data Flexibility of the features, from questions, to survey and question frequency and set-up The on-going developments, enhancements This is not part of the software- but the support from Peakon has been phenomenal. Quick response time and insightful as they describe what we're looking for and they help us land the vision and execution. During set-up, our account rep was flexible with her time in accommodating our global timezones. When we were assigned a new account rep, there was a warm handover and the service has continued at its high level. Working with the Commercial side on expanding our subscription was also streamlined and without headache. It was straight-forward and our account rep was able to clearly explain the features, benefits and value of the subscription. She was so articulate in pitching the features and benefits, I was able to get an instant approval from our Finance Director.
ConsThere isn't anything we don't like. We did ask for a custom one-off survey design, which Peakon was not able to do. However, they asked questions and offered an alternative that more so aligned to our objectives and what we were trying to achieve.
December 4, 2017
Aidan D.
Chief Product Officer
April 27, 2019

“A serious piece of kit if you care about your team and getting the best from them”

OverallI've found Peakon to be a well-designed, sophisticated yet easy-to-use product, invaluable in managing large teams.
ProsThe core of Peakon is its benchmarking. It captures staff feedback and measures their engagement using questionnaires, then compares its analysis with benchmarked scores based on team size, industry, location etc. It identifies areas of strength and weakness, making recommendations about improvements that can be made. We have used it to uncover morale and motivation issues amongst staff, and to identify strengths we can build upon. I'm very impressed by the level of thought that's gone into its design and development.
ConsIt can sometimes be frustrating trying to second-guess the reasoning behind anonymous feedback, but then the anonymity is key to the platform so I guess it's not the software that's at fault.
April 27, 2019
Richard E.
Global Talent Acquisition and Retention Manager
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
November 24, 2017

“No better way to measure employee satisfaction.”

ProsConducting employee surveys allows us to obtain crucial feedback to support our employees, working environment and future company strategy. The customer support team always listen to suggestions and the product keeps getting better and better. We are a big fans of Peakon here at Lombard Risk.
Henrik C.
Ranger & Virtual CEO
Human Resources, 51-200 employees
December 18, 2017

“very easy to use, nice UI and backed by solid research into what engages/motivates employees.”

OverallReal-time insights into engagement/motivation as well as a focus on the subject among the whole team.
ProsThe ease of setup and daily use. I can now constantly follow engagement in (almost) real-time and I can even interact and reply on questions etc.
December 18, 2017
Wireless, 51-200 employees
September 26, 2018

“Our company loves Peakon”

OverallOnly positive
Pros- Gives great insights into companies life, employees happiness, etc - Easy to setup and administer - Nice way to give feedback to management - Great algorithm
Cons- Management console is great but it could be a bit easier to administer - Perhaps it could be nice to loose some anonymity in some cases

By Peakon on October 1, 2018
Thank you for your review! We're so pleased to hear that you and your team are getting on well with the product and you're getting valuable insights from it. Please do not hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager if you need any more help on the administration side of things!
September 26, 2018
Abey J.
Vice President, Development
November 20, 2017

“Peakon met my needs to engage my teams and gather their sentiment and feedback anonymously.”

OverallUnderstand my teams' sentiment and help me make our workplace better for everyone. Provides metrics that I can use to measure and improve our performance.
ProsPeakon engages my teams, complementing my efforts to understand and address my teams' needs and concerns. Once you configure the application based on your needs, Peakon sends the pulse surveys and collects information anonymously. I like the candid feedback mechanism, how I can acknowledge comments from my teams and engage them in correspondence while preserving their anonymity. Love the dashboard, various ways to see the comments, segmentation, and eNPS based on our industry. Also, love the graphs and heat maps that help me dissect and truly understand where my teams stand.
ConsReporting. Need a reporting module that I can create ad-hoc reports to answer my questions. Also, really need a mobile app with Admin functionality. A lot of us are on the move and we rely on our mobile devices to get our work done.
Vivian H.
EVP, Human Resources
November 29, 2017

“Peakon is extremely easy to use and navigate. The quick access to data and information is amazing.”

OverallReal-time data on how engaged our employees are and the concerns that they have. We received great information that helped us determine our priorities from a business perspective that would positively impact our employees, morale and the culture.
ProsThe platform is the most modern and progressive tool on the market. Having real-time data the day after the survey closes and having the ability to watch scores improve or decline through the next open survey session is amazing. The dashboards are easy to navigate and I love the ability to slice and dice the data in many different ways. We are able to action plan and communicate results with our managers and employees within weeks after taking a survey. This helps engagement when employees feel they have been heard. The data has been transformational for us as an organization who has not had such a tool. We reference the results and actions we are taking often as we continue to communicate business changes.
November 29, 2017
Andrew H.
Co-Founder
Internet, 51-200 employees
October 22, 2018

“Loyal user - my business is better as a result”

OverallPeakon solved deep communication issues within our business.
ProsSimple, easy to use, great customer service! Oh, and a great app.
ConsNo real issues with Peakon. I've been a user for 2 years, and have no real negative feedback.
October 22, 2018
Robin M H.
Senior Vice President Human Resources
51-200 employees
November 28, 2017

“Traditional annual engagement surveys can't begin to compete with Peakon. ”

ProsWith Peakon, we get a constant pulse on the issues that concern our team members, allowing us to see trends over time. Our employees get an anonymous feedback mechanism (and they use it!) with a direct line to the executive team. And our HR team can see what managers/teams need some extra attention. It's allowed our HR and executive team to be much more proactive in their approach to engagement. It has provided a way for us to put objective metrics to what is normally a very subjective
Doug M.
Co-founder
Internet, 11-50 employees
July 2, 2017

“Easy to use and gave us great insights”

OverallGave us great feedback on where we were doing well and where we needed to improve to moviate retain staff and build our culture.
ProsEasy to use for both management (to configure, see results) and staff (to give feedback on the company and their experience).
ConsThe software was great. We couldn't slice the data down to all the views we would like but that is a function of the (necessary) anonymity for employees within a small organisation.
July 2, 2017
Pippa G.
Communications Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
November 21, 2017

“Really useful way of measuring engagement and identifying problem areas.”

OverallWe get much more tangible results on our internal communications now, rather than just guessing who isn't engaged and why.
ProsEasy to use, lots of help if we need it. The export report is good as it is easy to present to teams for feedback.
ConsThe monthly surveys take a bit of getting used to for staff. We also have a complicated departmenal structure and that can make reading the results confusing sometimes.
July 31, 2019

“Great way to give anonymous feedback ”

ProsI was really happy that our company started using Peakon for quarterly company surveys. I feel like the questions are really comprehensive and I am open to give all the feedback I want while knowing it's not attached to my name
ConsThe surveys are very long and I wish the questions were a bit more tailored to our company. That might be something our administrator can change
Melinda W.
VP of Change Management
Legal Services, 201-500 employees
November 21, 2017

“My overall experience has been exceptional.”

OverallThe most important benefit is a real-time insight into our company culture. This benefit is extremely valuable to companies like ours that are growing at a very fast pace.
ProsThe software is easy to use and understand. There is so much functionality and features within the platform that allow me to share information with my team members. For example, any manager or leader can export all of the open-ended and driver comments to an Excel spreadsheet which can be emailed to an applicable team member. This also allows managers to construct a plan-of-action without a lot of work.
ConsMany of our employees have requested the ability to view their grading history so that they can compare answers.
Andrew H.
Co-founder
June 30, 2017

“Excellent tool for getting actionable employee feedback. Love it! ”

OverallStaff feedback, improvement in culture, more trust and transparency within the organisation.
ProsWe've used Peakon for a number of years now and found it super useful for getting constructive feedback from our staff. The tool is easy to use, insightful and good value for money. I've recommended Peakon to a number of businesses in the UK and beyond.
Rob S.
Director of Team Member Experience
Banking, 201-500 employees
December 13, 2017

“Great onboarding experience with strong support from staff.”

OverallEase of use, detailed reporting and automatic downloading of data in a Power Point presentation that just has to be tweaked based on my personal situation.
ProsThe dashboard, the ability to download information directly into a PowerPoint presentation, the ability to reach directly out to employees anonymously to gather further information about vague comments and the science behind the results.
ConsNothing specific. I am still new in using it, so the data seems a little daunting at times, but I am sure that in time, I will be able to sort, filter and get the exact data I am looking for. So far, it seems pretty intuitive.
December 13, 2017
Adrian B.
Senior HR Business Partner
201-500 employees
November 24, 2017

“Recently started using this platform ”

OverallEase of use
ProsThe ability to pinpoint areas of the business and what priorities are required by each area. Allowing the managers to own the data.
ConsIt would useful if you were able to produce an additional company level group under the schedules element.
Diana D.
CMO
June 30, 2017

“Amazing product for real-time employee engagement that everyone in our team loves!”

Pros- Easy to setup - Amazing user experience that works well on mobile - Every manager gets a personalised dashboard with insights just for their team - Flexible scheduling; can be run weekly, monthly etc - Great support
Cons- If you are moving from an annual survey it's quite a shift to more frequent, so you need to ensure everyone is onboarded properly - Would be nice to have manager apps for dashboard (although it does work on mobile browser)
Hospitality, 1001-5000 employees
November 27, 2017

“Great system, intuitive to use and quality customer support. ”

Overallit's early days but it's got the management listening and thinking and the employee's have the mechanism to tell us what we are doing right or otherwise.
ProsIt's been so easy to implement, the dashboards give real time information in digestable formats. It's user friendly for people to complete the survey and also to review the information.
ConsThere's not a lot to dislike. It's configurable and you can add in as many attributes as you want to view data together. I just wish we could get it to talk to our HR system!
November 27, 2017
Chris P.
VP of HR & Finance
March 26, 2019

“Awesome Employee Engagement Data ”

OverallHas really enabled us to improve the experience for our employees an managers, and gives an idea of what is impacting productivity.
ProsVery easy to use, and provides deep insight to what driving employee engagement. Pretty quick implementation, and support is excellent if you do have any issues or concerns.
ConsCan be challenging with anonymous feedback, especially in a small organization. But does encourage transparency which is a great benefit.
March 26, 2019
Molly N.
Digital Designer and Social Media Coordinator
Mental Health Care, 501-1000 employees
July 25, 2019

“Great for organization feedback!”

OverallIt's been great! Our company is over 700 people so to be able to have all their feedback in one spot and organized by unit is so helpful.
ProsThat it allows for employees to give a broad overview of their experience, and to focus it around company values.
ConsThat a score rated "8" is not a positive score. To me, an 8 is like 80%, so it should be positive, not neutral. The scoring trips people up sometimes, I think.
July 25, 2019
Chris H.
Senior Director
November 28, 2017

“Peakon provides excellent feedback through reports on employees' opinions.”

ProsThe reporting is really great, along with being able to drill down into specific segments within the responders.
ConsFlexibility in questions, although you have the opportunity to review and submit custom questions, as needed.
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
July 31, 2019

“Great tool for focusing in on how to improve employee engagement”

Pros- Well designed software with great UX/UI, which has undoubtedly been a factor in the high usage rate in our workforce - Great flexibility in the question setup, allowing you to tailor to your business or team. - Great dashboards help you visualize the results and turn this into actions
Cons- No cons that I can think of! Would be interesting to have historical data available to the end-users to see how their scores have changed over time
Internet, 501-1000 employees
August 29, 2019

“Peakon Review”

ProsPeakon is an amazing employee engagement tool, I love being able to voice my opinion without worrying about confidentiality. It is also super easy to use.
ConsHaving to do monthly engagement surveys gets tiring, though this has more to do with how my company uses it...I think.
August 29, 2019
Kristen K.
HR Generalist
November 20, 2017

“Very User Friendly and excellent Customer Service”

ProsThe system is very User Friendly, and very easy to edit or update content, the flow makes sense, and overall customer service is very efficient
ConsWould like to have a report writer capability, however, am just learning the reporting aspect of the program.