Flock Ratings

Overall
4.4/5

About Flock

Steamline team communication with Flock! Email less and get more work done. From instant messaging to creating channels to integrating with your favorite external apps like Google, MailChimp, Dropbox, Jira, Trello and more - organize all your work streams with Flock. Flock is a powerful work tool that comes loaded with built-in features like Shared To-Dos, Reminders, Notes, Polls and more! Start for FREE Learn more about Flock

Louis C.
Lead Purchase / Sales
1-10 employees
April 25, 2018

“Our team has migrated to FLOCK for ease of use and for feature set capabilities which allow us to manage tasking and team communication as well as video conferencing most effectively”

OverallIn the final analysis , we believe Flock is a winner and we will be using Flock as our primary collaborative team communication tool for our office team tasking assignment, as well as for video chat . Our office wanted a shared communication tool which on balance was designed with team work in mind. Considering the user interface which allows for common communication as well as closed conversation threads between managers, the rather convenient presence of one touch button control for screen sharing as well as conference call entrance, Flock will be our go communication tool for intra office now. We would say the only real negatives though not plentiful were tied to the inability to control notifications coming from conversations. This can create a log jam. We also experienced some difficulty with file searching or keeping files private to one user. Our recommendation is to emphasize the team orientated communication tools offered by Flock as the primary orientation for usage and to use its rather robust application integration capabilities to supplement weaknesses in the usage of the program. We use Trello quite easily with Flock for instance. Give Flock a try as we believe it can help.
ProsSeamless and extremely easy to use interface has many advantages including wide and extremely robust application support including Trello, social network apps and many more. We are able to manage team conversation which can be common or specific to users in the group, employ instant screen sharing , and one button touch for video call and chat participation. Overall Flock has proven extremely user friendly and convenient. At this time, pro model and feature upgrade is only a month.
ConsLess ability at this time to control notifications from shared conversations as well as a non available capability to keep shared files private to 1 user.
April 25, 2018
Government Administration, 201-500 employees
July 25, 2019

“Small office use”

OverallFlock is one of the better programs for small offices. The ability to create groups with fellow workers helps to speed up the process of cooperation. Pinned Chats are great as they help you keep the most active members of your team in a spot where you don't have to look for them. The To Do list is very helpful especially since I've learned how to use the "to do bot". Files are kept very organized and are helpful when needing to grab something from a few weeks ago.
ProsEase of use - the interface is very simple to use. Any person on any level of Tech knowledge can use this. Clean UI - The User Interface (UI) is laid out to where you learn where items are real quick. You have Pinned Chats, Open Chats and can search your most recent chats with no problem. There is a directory of users who are in your team. I also use the To Do Bot a ton. Using that automation bot to keep up with task and things that need to be done are worth the time reading the F.A.Q.'s.
ConsEvery time it's installed on a PC you have to have a specific code to key in. This can be tiresome or a time waste when installing on 30+ machines. Should just allow you do add people from an Admin panel and they not have to enter a code.
July 25, 2019
Shaumit K.
Junior Finance Manager
June 26, 2018

“It is a reasonably good platform to communicate with team. It is extremely fast and useful to use.”

ProsI really love to use flock as it is best place to explore new features. Its far better than Slack as if I wanted to find some pervious data, I can easily go for search option and tailor it out.. I really love the TO-DO feature that helps me to follow up with people for various things. I love the pinned chats feature, which helps me to notify important things to important people and get connect with them without a delay. I also like notes feature, which help me to write the important points during meeting. Its best use is to share the file without delay and saves me time and email. Also, when I am busy, I can update my status without any delay.
Cons1. I would like to inform that there is no con for using flock, however, if some changes, that I have suggested, could be made then it would be more user-friendly. 1. I would suggest flock team to work on reactions of a particular message. For example, on a particular channel, I would like to say something funny or express my gratitude, if some one from the team likes my message, I would suggest few more emojis to be added to make it more happier to use it. 2. I would like to explore new features like, if possible to add, dictionary or recordings of audio.
Debjit B.
Freelancer
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
September 16, 2018

“One of the simple and easy collaboration tool for my team.”

OverallI love the Idea of on-screen tutorials which is annoying first but collapsible later. Participance can now show their screen so no more blind guesses and solves problems quicker then ever.No more email for the customer. Now customer confusions participant directly to participants development process and share their thoughts when I progrrame their software. collaboration makes my work breez.
ProsYou can simply do all your team management in one place. here are some of the things I like the most of this service. Share screen with participents, on a video call. Share docs(also supports google docs) , ask for a pool , add code snippets . this make my life simper.No more long and time consuming email conversions. You just do all live chat and no more confutions. You can add many popular software to your flock account. I think it is an simple colaboration tool which makes my freelance life easyer. I love myspace for quick private note taking facility, which helps me Evaluate/Modify my work for later.
ConsWhen I set it up for the first time it took 2 onscreen demos how to use it, I was annoying at first but with time this onscreen tutorial helps me find options else hiden.I would love to see a collapciable left bar(Cant find till now.)
September 16, 2018
Carsten D.
Director of User Experience
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 3, 2018

“The best Slack alternative, and I prefer it over Slack”

OverallExceptional. While I'm not a huge believer in the importance of these chat products vs. those of the past, of the ones in the market today, Flock is my preferred chat tool. I've used Slack, Flock, Glip, and others. This one is easy to use, adds more features than Slack, and is far more stable and quality than Glip.
ProsI never understood the hype around Slack. Marketed as an "e-mail killer," we all know that's true. There are still so many things it cannot do that email can do. Not to mention, it's just another internal chat tool. In fact, the only core differences between Slack and your typical enterprise grade chat client are silly emojis and power user abilities that 99% of your employees don't know how to use, and won't use. Flock, while generally speaking works the same way, at least adds some productivity concepts in the app. For example, in different channels and private chats, I can have working to-do lists with assignments and due dates. I can pin documents and files in a conversation or channel that are relevant to the conversation. Also, for some reason, things just feel cleaner in Flock. My entire team was confused why we switched at first, but those types of features were my reasons. And now they love it, no going back.
ConsNot as many integrations as Slack. But not a deal breaker. Almost all the tools we use integrate.
November 3, 2018
Ian C.
UX Lead
Design, 11-50 employees
September 19, 2018

“An Excellent Team Communications and Utility Tool”

OverallFlock has quickly become a single hub for a lot of my daily work.
ProsPrior to using Flock, our team was on slack which handled communications well. But what Flock brought to the table was more. In addition to the features that Slack has, Flock also has a calendar app, note taking app (which works with individuals, channels and myself, a feature which I really like), tasks app, drive app which I felt adds a lot of value to the product, and makes it a central hub for a lot of my daily activities. They have also recently added a feature that enables you to have repeated processes setup, bringing in automation into the platform. I think they're doing really well in the space that are in and hope they continue to keep innovating while keeping their users in mind.
ConsThey don't have enough integrations (like Invision). They also don't seem to have an easy way to export all data (Slack has this). A dark theme for Flock would be great.
September 19, 2018
Krishan K.
Senior Software Developer
Computer Software, 51-200 employees

“Very Satisfied ”

OverallWe are using Flock for 2 years now. It is just awesome. I dont have email everything . No email means no time waste. It is great for communication if someone is doing work form office. We have create a new group for every new project that helps to have everyone on same page. and easy for manager to get updates from team. It helps in discussion also. We have integrated flock api for alert on our application. Overall flock makes our entire team life easy.
ProsWe are using Flock for 2 years now. It is just awesome. I dont have email everything . No email means no time waste. It is great for communication if someone is doing work form office. We have create a new group for every new project that helps to have everyone on same page. and easy for manager to get updates from team. It helps in discussion also.
ConsI found one thing irritating that I can not delete reminder which was set by another team mate on group. and I can not download notes. Everything else is just awesome.
Automotive, 11-50 employees
June 4, 2018

“Excellent communication tool”

OverallFlock has become a key part of the entire companies communication. Company wide channels to share information for all employees as well as focused channels to handle specific areas of the business make it the best solution for us.
ProsIt's easy for all level users in the company to communicate with. Great real-time solution to responding to client needs ASAP. Administration of the users and environment is simple. Excellent uptime - rare that the service is ever slow or unavailable. Support and dev team are on top of the product and updates.
ConsCan be a challenge to manage multiple groups/channels. Would like a better way to keep channels and groups cleaned up and current. maybe a way to customize the interface for the company would be nice.
June 4, 2018
Emily B.
Payroll Specialist
Accounting, 11-50 employees
December 26, 2018

“Keeping in contact with your team”

OverallFlock is definitely a great addition to any work environment where constant team communication is a must, the software is full of many wonderful features and addons to help make your work experience that much smoother.
ProsFlock is like many chatting software , but it adds way more than most. It's very easy to use and eliminates the need to walk over to a coworkers desk or having to wait for them to reply to your email. Its made in office communication extremely easy in my place of work. Flock also incorporates many apps that you can have link to it to help with work tasks such as their to do list.
ConsI'm constantly having to restart Flock, because of all their constant updates. There was this glitch I was having for awhile where I would lose my previously pinned conversations and they would just disappear til the person messaged me again on that same stream. Other than that my only con is that when using the free version they remove access to past conversations from 2 months ago.
December 26, 2018
Mike Lester R.
Systems & Methods Head
Real Estate, 201-500 employees
January 9, 2019

“People just Flock wherever there is FREE communication”

OverallMy overall experience with Flock is that it is very simple to navigate and use. Entire team is already onboard and we are not relying on emails to communicate with ourselves and the external project team members.
ProsWhat I really liked about Flock is its ability to be the centralized repository of all team / project communications without the boring part of setting up and configuring the entire application and infrastructure suite. It is like reliving the entire mIRC days but on a professional level. The entire collection of integrations to Flock is also growing and rivals that of Slack in the near future.
ConsWhat I least liked about the software is that I am not yet able to utilize some tools that I use like Hippovideo which will be used for screencordings. Although I know it in the roadmap, I think this is but one of many reasons why people are still sticking to old reliable Slack.
January 9, 2019
Mania D.
Contributing Writer
June 9, 2018

“Flock is a great tool for communication for a big team.”

ProsIf you are familiar with Google Hangouts then the interface for this program will look very familiar on the mobile app. For basic functions such as communicating with a team or an individual team member, this app is nearly flawless. However, the app offers more such as polls and sending files. You can have different categories of discussion which makes the app organized.
ConsThe main issue I had with the app was sometimes it failed to notify me of new messages. Also, although the app offers many different features they are a bit difficult to use. For example, for making a poll I had to look around on Google how to do so because I couldn't figure it out on my own, and I consider myself a tech-savvy person.
June 9, 2018
Siddharth S.
Internet, 501-1000 employees
February 28, 2018

“Premium features in superb pricing! One of the best communication apps I have used!”

OverallEasy to get work done with this as my primary communication app.
Pros1. Love the number of integrations possible, they have an app store. For example, I can create a task on Todoist by using /Todoist inside flock. 2. Loads fast compared to other similar types of communication apps. 3. Keyboard shortcuts. 4. Ability to create notes, polls, and to-dos. 5. File sharing feature is superb. 6. Multiple organization capabilities. 7. Ability to create reminders.
Cons1. I think the only con is that there are too many updates, have to keep restarting the app when they update.
Peter P.
LMS Adminstrator
Human Resources, 1001-5000 employees
February 11, 2019

“Communication at its easy best......”

OverallFlock satisfies our office needs with respect to communication and also cuts down on email usage.
ProsFlock is like many collaboration and messaging software made awesome. Since its inception in our workplace, We don't have to email everything . This has resulted in minimal time waste. Flock also incorporates many apps with your work tasks such as a to-do list. We can also create reminders, polls and notes. File Sharing feature is very useful. You can also create multiple teams (similar to WhatsApp). That's not all, you can share your screen with the video call facility available. Just go for it!!!
ConsI noticed many updates are being received. If you update, you tend to lose your previously pinned conversations. Sometimes, you get a feeling that flock looks too cluttered. Current user interface can definitely be improved.
February 11, 2019
Punit S.
Fellow
Think Tanks, 11-50 employees
December 6, 2018

“A useful team collaboration tool”

OverallKeeping it short - it has helped to save time in the group collaboration and hence has improved efficiency in the team.
ProsIn no time Flock became an essential tool for my team, not just a communication tool, but an overall performance enhancer. My favorite features of Flock were: 1. Very quick file sharing 2. Conference call feature 3. Quick poll option - very useful for all essential and non-essential decisions(eg. what food to order tonight) as well :p 4. Reactions to every message 5. Sub-groups can be created in the group with the option of keeping it public or private.
ConsWell replying to messages was tedious. Being used to WhatsApp, this felt cumbersome at first but then they slowly improved on it. There is this slight difference in the app and desktop UI especially wrt using font formatting options like bold, italics, etc.
December 6, 2018
Yorick D.
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
February 28, 2018

“I have been working for the company that created flock and i have seen it change over time.”

OverallThe best benefit of this product is that when we create a chat group, there is an email id that gets created to use for that group. This is something that really benefits in working efficiently.
ProsThat i can find anybody in my company with their designation and team and extention number right in the head profile itself. Very few chat engines actually have the designation mentioned in them.
ConsHate that they have too many updates, like every 3-4 days i have to restart the platform. Also they don't have a archive feature where i can remove conversations that i don't need.
Gretchen A.
Local Committee Vice President
International Affairs, 1001-5000 employees
August 21, 2019

“Gather Your "Flock" using Flock!”

OverallIn AIESEC in the Philippines, we use this in our work since we believe in its functionality and organizing capacities. I do not forget the appointments that I set since Flock always remind me on when this activity will happen
ProsIn flock, you can easily incorporate and synchronized the necessary details in your company. When scheduling a meeting with your co-worker, Flock will automatically notify you of that certain meeting. In my case, Flock automatically saves the essential contacts that you need in order to work. This is a really helpful since I do not have to do it manually. Most importantly, I like the feature wherein the user can suggest the content that they want to see in the app that makes it inclusive to everyone.
ConsWhat I do not like about this software is its design since it is not user-friendly. For me, the design can be further improve by using modern styles and aesthetics in order to enhance the functionality of the software. Sometimes, the software also lags and hangs which causes the users to be disinterested or not use the app anymore. If this will be improved, I believe that more people will utilize this app for their businesses since it is really helpful.
August 21, 2019
Geof G.
Senior Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
January 21, 2019

“A good alternative to Slack”

OverallAfter the very simple and awesome HipChat, we needed a replacement. Flock works. The apps are easy to use, and again, love to see if a message was successfully sent and read. However, Flock is starting to get bloated. There is too many "feature" and options and tie-in and plugins. There is a whole bar of icons on the right I'd love to get rid of. Also, free version seem to allow anyone on the "team" to invite ANYONE (inside your company or not) to the chat and you can't turn this off without upgrading. HipChat was best, Stride was terrible. Flock and Slack are likely here to stay.
ProsEasy to use, nice color scheme, small, quick. Love being able to see if a message was delivered and read.
ConsBecoming very cluttered, I want a chat program to do just that, not try to be everything. I realize they're competing with Slack, but you don't have to make things cluttered. Dislike that free version has SO many limits on administration.
Md Zaid I.
Associate Project Manager
May 21, 2018

“Works for start-up | Good Alternative of Slack”

ProsThe beauty of this product is providing the exact same feature with unlimited integration which directly enables a path for startup guys. Some stage we don't want to spend money but we want a good stuff for the team, and that point this helps a lot. The feature which is enabled till the day is really awesome. Having a bunch of integration helps to keep tracking the status. Let's say your build stats, your social media stats (Having Facebook, twitter etc), your DevOps notification which is free of cost.
ConsTeam can work on UI as some time I get confused. Flock is now having ample of feature it's high time if they can plan for UI enhancement. Recently I have seen they enabled password earlier it was OTP based. OTP was good for verifying account but asking every time doesn't help to user.
May 21, 2018
Azeem S.
CTO
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
September 9, 2017

“We were using flock for the last two three years and it is awsome.”

ProsFlock is more a collaboration tool.The main advantages of using it are, 1)Flock is a simple platform.The simplicity makes the flock more usable. 2)Can create multiple teams. 3)Can create channels for projects. 4)File sharing. 5)Can create apps 6)Multi platform because of the web platform and the browser extensions.
ConsThe video chat and conferencing needs to be improved.It will be better if you can create your own platform to do the conferencing.It will be better you provide the native app for Linux.
September 9, 2017
Education Management, 11-50 employees

“Ease of communication”

OverallEvery time I need to talk to my reporting head or team leader, I can point them on flock instead of having to go to their desk or can send files to them if needed very easily.
ProsFlock offers a platform for communication that seems basic but has so many functionalities built into it. You can send documents, media, emojis, texts or share a to do list. For those who don't like to go through the painful experience of sending mails for official purposes, flock is the platform that helps the communication flow smoothly between the employees and employers.
ConsRecently there's a limit added to the number of messages a free account can have and the old messages get deleted every time you get a new message. This means unintended loss of data for those who are using it.
Vishal P.
September 6, 2018

“Flock Review- Vishal Parekh”

OverallIts very user friendly, as the person can access the messages over mobile phone. Hence, we can reach out to the team 24*7. The survey/poll option helps in deciding the things with people's consent.
ProsIt can be used over mobile phone as well as desktop The survey/ poll options Better availability of icons & emojis
ConsAt times the messages do not pop-up Takes longer duration to start the application It should have a mandatory field to specify the team which the member is representing
September 6, 2018
Salim D.
Research Analyst
Internet, 1001-5000 employees
February 14, 2018

“I have been Flock since the past 3.5 years .Its a great software to communicate for work purpose xox”

OverallFast . Simple to use. Free .
ProsThe software give you a Drawer options which saves the files in particular conversation. Its fast and whenever i miss a message or i am offline i get a mail notification at the end of day , so that i dont miss on important messages. Its simple to use both on mobile and pc.
ConsIt just has one problem , there are to many updates for it . That irritates a bit sometimes . Apart from this its Flawless
February 14, 2018
Mark L.
Founder and CEO
Events Services, 11-50 employees
July 2, 2018

“Flock is very easy to use. This app has been helping us grow as a company for the past 3 years. ”

OverallIt helped my company to grow by allowing us to communicate easily.
ProsI like it's very user-friendly interface. The app is very straightforward when it comes to its features.
ConsWhat I like least about this app is that the admins cannot change the team members' information. Having to change the members' details will requires complicated steps. I hope we can give more power to the admins.
July 2, 2018
Sabareesh G.
Lead Test Engineer
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
June 26, 2018

“Flock helped us to communicates between our team alot. I'm using this for last few years.”

OverallTeam communication is improved alot.
ProsFlock helped us to communicates between our team alot. I'm using this for last few years and its features are improving day by day. Earlier we used it within in a team of around 250+ members are using it.Good Job team.
ConsI feel that they need to improve the user interface. Current interface is looks good but need to add more features and make it as a colorful one.
Kevin K.
Qualification
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

“Great ”

OverallI wouldn't be able to do my job fully without it.
ProsConnectivity with the features. I like the fact that I can add all sorts of files and that it notifies me by not being green if my messages have been reviewed. Also, the typing updates are good. I like the drawer and the statuses and Polls. The to-do lists and reminders are great!
ConsI couldn't delete a created channel within my work network; message said to contact the Admin. I just created one for a group of co-workers and now I couldn't delete it. Who knows if it was a bug. I will try later. What can I say the only thing I haven't been able to do out of all my daily tasks it works for all the inter-office communication I need.
Tushar D.
PHP Developer
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
February 16, 2019

“A team collaboration app with multiplatform support”

OverallFlock has helped me solve the equation of using different tools to perform the work related activities. We have Todo lists created on flock and with it's ability to create more than one lists, even separated per personal/group communications, we did had a easier way to maintain the different checklists. Automatic audio bridges help us connect from various endpoints. The image marker/code snippets sharing avoids the hussle of file sharing too.
Pros- Feature packed messaging app - Features like code snippets, inbuilt to do lists - Video Calling & Screen Sharing - Available on all major OSs
Cons- UI/UX in Android could have been better - Video Calling experience needs improvement on Linux Platform
February 16, 2019
Laura O.
Case Manager
Law Practice, 11-50 employees
January 17, 2019

“Using Flock is a fun & easy way to communicate here in the office. ”

OverallCreating different flocks helps us keep everything related of file. It also provides task for us to create.
ProsWhat I like best is that I get to have Flock on my desktop and basically chat with my colleagues and that I can upload documents for others to view. Basically everything gets saved and the best part is that there's a search button. It help's a lot because I can go back to many conversations.
ConsFlock satisfies our office needs. There's nothing I dislike.
Media Production, 11-50 employees
September 11, 2018

“Just Telegram or Whatsapp with some integrations!”

OverallFlock is really good, I recommend it to small IT or ITes company as most of the apps made available for keeping developers and programmers in mind. Whereas for rest it's better to use Telegram with IFTTT and Zapier or Try Workplace by Fb and MS Teams then switching from Slack to Flock. But those who're already using Slack, Flock is like Bullock cart Vs Bently (Slack) and sooner or later either you'll upgrade to Slack or Workplace by Facebook or Teams by MicroSoft.
Pros- Easy to use - Affordable then Slack but not anymore after entry of Workplace by Fb and MS Teams (as they're almost free) - Best in class Support and they're always there to assist you
Cons- A complete dearth of apps and integrations, NOT EVEN the 100 essential apps (by Slack) and must have Integrations are available on Flock, literally you'll regret and repent if you're switching from Slack. As just 54 App integrations are available that too without full functionality. - You can search a file but couldn't click or access it. - A Big NO for Media or Marketing Company as it may take years for you to find the image your teammate posted just 3 months back. - Slowest, let me repeat slowest app development I've ever seen in my life so far. No need to feature requests or app integration suggestions
September 11, 2018
Agraj A.
Founder, CEO
11-50 employees
March 13, 2018

“Flock is a simple productivity tool for organization that 'actually works'.”

OverallTeam communication was integrated and simplified. Their response time was reduced substantially. The Turn Around Time (ToT) for projects/tasks/client co-coordinate was reduced to an effective scale.
ProsIts simple. Its easy. Its adaptable by people of any department. Its scalable. Overall, it makes the team/organization super productive, by reducing internal emails exchanged and providing easy access to the right tools to get the things done.
ConsNothing specific worth mentioning. In case some integrations are not available, the Flock developer-friendly guides gives structured information to create one for our favorite/custom applications.
March 13, 2018
Alden C.
Engineer L1, Software Development
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

“Awesome in overall !”

OverallEasier communication
ProsEase of use and communicate with others. I am able to create channel/groups to communicate to specific teams. It also allows integration with bots to set reminders. These are useful features.
ConsIt updates the conversations slow when using on my phone. The @all function is a bit irritating. I would recommend to change it to other color contrast with @me, so that it can be differentiate easier.
Mayank C.
Manager Product Solutions Sales
Internet, 11-50 employees
March 21, 2018

“It's good, and very easily accessible. ”

ProsMessaging right from the phone. Easily accessible from anywhere. Can monitor the things right from the phone?
ConsGetting hanged sometimes. Too much of Bot messages Scroll up is very uneasy. It's not so smooth and sometimes takes to much time to view the old conversations.
March 21, 2018
Pinjil D.
Project manager
May 24, 2019

“Love flock”

ProsI love how cute it is and it is very convinient as an app and desktop version as well. I used it for nearly 4 years and I am pretty happy with it
ConsNothing that I can think of. It's pretty easy to forward documents and create groups.
May 24, 2019
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees
January 21, 2019

“Nice tool for workplace”

OverallWe basically use flock at workplace as a chatting tool and file sharing. Apart from this, we also have many integrations setup in flock groups which keep us updated with status of our application. No doubt, using a chat tool is much better than scrolling in those emails, which is one of the major benefits we've realized.
ProsEasy shortcuts Wide range of available integrations (from JIRA to NewRelic and Bugsnag) Easy webhook integrations where there is not an available integration
ConsAndroid app notifications can be improved. Eg. if there are 100 messages from 10 conversations, I don't want my phone to ring 100 times
Sudeep A.
Language Analyst
Publishing, 201-500 employees
September 5, 2018

“A good, cheap app for offices without borders”

OverallFlock is great for intra-office communication. It has a lot of bots and features, and they keep improving it every now and then. The poll and scheduled reminders have been quite useful in my team.
ProsOh many things. In particular, the features of changing display density, notes/files, do not disturb, and the reminder bot.
ConsReplies to a specific message show up *above* the message instead of below, which works for emails but is a bit disorienting in a messenger, and the fact that I don't have the option to not show preview of a website link that I might have added in my message.
September 5, 2018
Danielle D.
Regional Sales Manager
Medical Devices, 51-200 employees
February 26, 2019

“Great for Inter Office Communication”

OverallWe have been able to disseminate messages quick and easily to group. Easy for people in multiple locations to communicate among each other quickly. Lots of great features.
ProsEasy to use. Can use on multiple devices, and no download necessary. Takes polls, easy for group conversations, great features.
ConsYOu have to pay additional for certain features like going back in the history of conversations.
February 26, 2019
Anshul S.
Research, 501-1000 employees
September 17, 2018

“Review on Flock functioning and functionality”

OverallIt solved a lot issues related to internal office communication and the speed of software makes its a way better product in comparison to other products in same category. It also has Emojis, so, yeah, this is another awesome feature.
ProsThe most useful and important feature of Flock is its speed and ease of usage. The features such as group creation, setting reminders, profile info are very helpful and strategically places to offer the best working of this communicator software.
ConsThe very frequent and mandatory updates sometimes create lag in the software.
September 17, 2018
Information Services, 11-50 employees
September 4, 2018

“Excellent Communication Tool”

OverallGreat chat tool. We can create multiple channels and we can create to-do based on channels.
ProsTo-dos is the best feature which is included in chat tool.
ConsDon't see yet any single feature which I like least. Everything looks awsome
September 4, 2018
Sudesh Agrawal G.
June 12, 2018

“Extremely easy to use, we are using it for our entire GeeksPerHour team”

OverallEasily able to manage my team remotely.
ProsWe love the user interface. It is extremely easy to use. The another thing I loved about flock is that we experienced zero bugs in our use so far!
ConsSo far nothing, however, I requested a feature from the flock team and it is still pending approval from their technical team. If the feature is implemented I would be very happy!
Michelle K.
Corporate Accountant

“Enjoy using Flock”

ProsEasy to communicate with other team members not only while in the office, but remotely as well. Like that it is separate from other social media platforms; we use it solely for work-related connections.
ConsI can't figure out how to delete more than one message at a time. I can only figure out how to delete one message, rather than an entire conversation.
Victoria D.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
April 29, 2019

“Great commuincation and sharing tool!”

ProsIts great for file and document sharing. Even better for communicating with either a team of single employee. Love that is displays info on their profile so can contact them easily. Helps keep me very organised with its to do listy and reminders :-)
ConsLimited intergrations. Lots of updates so app has to be restarted regularly
April 29, 2019
Krishna R.
CMO
Computer Hardware, 1-10 employees
February 3, 2019

“Best team communication and task managment software”

OverallEasy to manage team and share files and notes with the team
ProsFlock fills the gap of tasks management and team communication at one place. We always wanted to have a task management and communication at one place and flock has solved the problem here. With unlimited chat history you never loss the conversation. Sharing files and notes are very easy when compared to other team management software. I definitely recommend this for every team.
ConsNothing much they have all the box ticked
February 3, 2019
Aishwarya C.
Senior Analyst
September 10, 2018

“Great app”

ProsIt is very easy to use. And contains various useful functions such as reminders, to-dos, etc.
ConsIt also takes time to start the application. The mobile app is not so convenient to use
September 10, 2018
Shradha B.
Business Development Manager
Human Resources, 51-200 employees
June 27, 2018

“1. Interface is extremely user friendly. 2. Proactive updates from the Flock team on down time.”

Overall1. Easily connect to internal stakeholders. 2. Communication is smooth
ProsEasy to use. Easily connected to internal stakeholders at work. It's very user friendly. Can be accessed on laptop and phone both.
ConsFlock is down sometimes but I understand that there are days like that. You guys have been extremely proactive in updating us abt the same hence no complaints!
June 27, 2018
April 4, 2018

“Flock has made it so easy to communicate in the office!”

OverallEasier communication within office!
ProsWe are not a big team and were looking for an easy way to communicate in the office without having to do so by e-mail. Flock is easy to use and it is very straight forward. You can always have a one on one conversation with someone or you can have a group chat. We love how user friendly it is!
ConsThe only thing would be that when you want to delete a thread you have to do so one by one. It would be easier to delete a whole thread not message by message!
April 4, 2018
Alanna M.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
September 18, 2019

“Team communication simplified”

ProsWhat we like most about using Flock is how easy it is to communicate with our entire team, in real time. It's more organized and professional than texting. And more simplified and modern than emailing.
ConsWe feel like the platform could use a few tweaks with how it works and new features.
September 18, 2019
Internet, 11-50 employees
January 18, 2019

“Flock Makes Collaboration Easier”

OverallFlock has made collaborating easier with teammates who are working remotely.
ProsI love all the ways my team can share resources, files and notes and how we can communicated (messages, video conferencing, polls, etc.)
ConsSo far, in the past year and a half, I haven't run into any issues with the software.
January 18, 2019
Mayur M.
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1000 employees
August 29, 2018

“Flock for Daily Communication”

OverallAmazing. Thank you Flock team.
ProsFlock has been instrumental in our daily communication in the company. The groups, individual chats experience is very useful. The admin only groups have played a good role in communicating only the important things.
ConsAudio and video calling feature enhancement is needed.
August 29, 2018
Law Practice, Unspecified
June 12, 2018

“Flock is an indispensable tool for my firm”

OverallMuch better team collaboration and time management
ProsCross-platform operation, integrations with other apps/software, ease of use and overall speediness of the app
ConsThe desktop app could use some optimizations, as sometimes it's slow to retrieve search results. Also integration with Outlook would be a game changer.
Vinith M.
Project Head
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
April 16, 2018

“Its a good software for office communication”

Pros1. Easy to use 2. Easy to add users 3. Fast 4. Simple Login using OTP 5. Secure 6. Can have multiple groups
Cons1. Needs frequent restarts 2. The User interface can be better 3. Does not show public groups / chat forums like motivational , hr, etc. which is highly resourceful for business community.
April 16, 2018
Logesh K.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
June 20, 2018

“The best communication app for work!”

OverallExcellent application to use on all devices and communicate with team effectively.
ProsIt helps making communication easier & more reliable between teams, especially teams who are working remotely.
ConsScreen sharing and video calling features can be included within the app (rather than using an external link).
June 20, 2018