Sales & Orders Ratings

Overall
3.7/5
3.3/5
3.5/5

About Sales & Orders

Sales & Orders Management Software for Google Shopping includes a full-suite of feature and tools dedicated to helping retailers create, manage, optimize, and analyze their Google Shopping campaigns all supported by a Premier Google Partner Agency and Certified Google Shopping specialists. Learn more about Sales & Orders

11-50 employees
June 5, 2018

“Really great product ad software and great support”

ProsWe use the paid version where they help us manage the ads in the software. Google adwords can sometimes be a lot to look at and be confusing when you are just trying to get some simple information. Sales & Orders simplifies this.
ConsThere could be more to the dashboard I would like to see more stats and analytics under one view instead of having to switch to multiple views.
June 5, 2018
Jonathan H.
E-Commerce Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
August 16, 2019

“Sales and orders is a must for Self Management of Google Ads”

OverallSo far there are no complaints. I have seen an increase in sales within the first few weeks of changing over to self managed Sales and Orders Plans versus a fully managed plan with another company.
ProsSales and orders is a must for Self Management of Google Ads. I have not found any software that competes with Sales and Order's software in terms of ease and price. The price is super affordable. Within days I have my google ads and campaigns ready to go. Within a week or 2 I have them customized even further per click. I manage a website with about 1000 products that are ever-changing. This software makes it easy for me to raise and lower bid prices based on the software's recommendations. Also I have the ability to raise and lower product bids on my own. I really like the pending changes function. This function makes you check your changes before sending them to google. It has saved me from a pricey mistake just last week.
ConsIt's not really a con, but it helps to know a bit about Google and/or your products. Contrast this with a fully managed company that manages your ads for you. There's pros and cons to fully managed or self-managed google companies. I have worked with both. The self managed just requires daily google ad spend checks. But I think every company should be doing this anyways.
August 16, 2019
Cami C.
Marketing
Internet, 1-10 employees
November 19, 2019

“Definitely High Value, Easy to Step Clients Into”

OverallFound that it was better than we thought, but at the time we just weren't getting much support and the interface wasn't really all that intuitive.
ProsIt was easy to search products out and adjust bid en masse when you wanted to.
ConsWe found it difficult to get it set up originally, but once set up, it worked fairly well. We did like it overall. Hard to move our products up without betting the farm.
November 19, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
July 16, 2019

“Clunky. Not intuitive. Hard to actually push products to top of rankings.”

ProsSeems like you can figure it out. The service is helpful.
ConsIt's hard to use. The videos aren't intuitive. Errors aren't easily remedied. Time consuming.

By Sales and Orders on July 17, 2019
Hi, Thank you for leaving us a review and for your feedback, openness, and honesty. We'd love to know a little more about your experience! Feel free to email us directly or join us on Live Chat!
July 16, 2019
Kevin C.
cfo
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
September 22, 2019

“Waste of money”

OverallI have lost thousands of dollars based on inaction of Sales and Orders
ProsConcept is good. follow through is crap. Waste of money and time.
ConsImplementation is worthless. All talk and no results.
September 22, 2019
Sasha F.
Marketing
Retail, 1-10 employees
February 25, 2019

“Terrible Product”

OverallLost money. Poor ad performance. Product promised additional features, and there is nothing that you can't find in Google Adwords or Analytics reporting.
ProsThere is nothing good about this product
Cons1. Extremely expensive 2. Poorest ad performance on my store in 2 years 3. Features don't work and they burn through money without conversions 4. Software ads no features that you can't access in Google Adwords 5. Product videos don't describe how to use the product effectively 6. Recommendations for campaigns waste hundreds of dollards
February 25, 2019