Unit Trac Ratings

Overall

About Unit Trac

Unit Trac is cloud-based self storage management software with productivity boosting features that include an interactive facility map, custom website, integrated payment processing, financial reporting and more. Make it easy for customers to do business with you - eSignature lease agreement, online rentals/payments. Serve your customers quickly and professionally while managing your business from anywhere on any device. Check out the full-feature demo and try Unit Trac risk-free for 30 days. Learn more about Unit Trac

Meredith M.
Owner & Operator
April 28, 2017

“I am extremely satisfied with Unittrac, they have gone above and beyond to keep me a happy customer!”

OverallQuick, seamless software for the organization and operation of our storage facility business.
ProsCustomer service is exceptional and obviously a high priority to them. The software design is very user friendly for our self storage facility, the features are easy to navigate. As a new owner of our storage facility, I needed a software package that could quickly get my business up and running, Unittrac was everything I was looking for. I began with the free trial and within 24 hours, I had my customer based entered and organized, and had the gist of the system figured out. It's by far the best valued software out there for self storage facilities. I highly recommend! My favorite software feature is the site map builder, and the fact that the storage units show availability in "real time" to the customer via the in house website feature. Using the provided website, my addition media outlets, Facebook and Twitter buttons can be easily found. Customers can apply online, download the rental application, select a unit, make online payments, and receive automated email invoicing following a payment. In a competitive storage market, Unittrac has organized my business and mainstreamed all the information to my customer base.
ConsI would love to see the ability to enter and track external business and operating expenses, or have a spreadsheet for tax preparation statements with income and expenses balanced. Although there are a variety of financial reports available to run, none include all the true facts and figures of running the business, only the income.

By Unit Trac on May 1, 2017
Meredith - we are delighted that you chose Unit Trac and are happy to help you easily manage your facility. Stay tuned for new features rolling out to address your accounting needs. Your questions and comments about the software are always welcomed!
April 28, 2017
Rob H.
Insurance, 1-10 employees
September 12, 2019

“Unit Trac Usability”

OverallBilling is easy, no more real needs to meet with potential customers (most everything is done with my smart phone). I have been in meetings and received an application for a unit and sent the customer everything they have needed to get it started! Love the freedom and release from pressure of having to meet with the customer.
Pros-how it interacts with my ability to start, stop, and renew leases on the fly. Ease of use for the end user (my customers) has been awesome. The support I got to set up my website was amazing! The staff at Unit Trac is always very helpful with some complicated transactions that we may need help with from time to time. The truth is after talking with the staff and them walking me through things it wasn't complicated at all!
ConsInitial set up and getting the muscle memory down as to where to find things. Its just the way it is with anything new. Staff worked well with me on this.

By Unit Trac on September 13, 2019
Thanks for the positive response Rob! You provide excellent service to your customers and we are glad that Unit Trac helps makes managing the business easier.
September 12, 2019
December 14, 2018

“Unit Trac is a Great Fit for Our Facility!”

OverallIt is easy to use for both us and for our customers. My customers are impressed that they can rent up online and have autopay enabled free of charge. I like it because it draws the right customers, those with decent credit, to our facility. Unit Trac automatically records their payments, which is also a time saver I like.
ProsMore customers would rather sign up online than stop in because they are busy. This allows them to sign up on their schedule and get things taken care of before move-in day. So units can be rented up even while I am out of the office or after business hours.
ConsI have asked for a way to automatically send an email payment reminder to customers that request it. I was told this would be implemented last year. Has it been done and have I just missed seeing it?

By Unit Trac on December 18, 2018
Thanks for the review Margot! Online rentals are a great way to have your website on your behalf and customers enjoy how easy it is. The automatic receipt generation is in place - which allows customers to receive an email that payment was received and remind them of their upcoming payment. Our team will reach out because it doesn't look like that is enabled with your account currently - but it's just a click and it will be turned on.
March 3, 2018

“My Customers Love Unit Trac !”

ProsI started with Unit Trac almost a year ago and am SO glad I did! It's like having a "Personal Assistant" enter the payments for me and send receipts out, I don't have to do a thing. So far, my customers have given very positive feedback about the convenience and I feel more professional, offering my customers more options. Customers feel more in control, being able to access their account through their phone or PC anytime to make payments, print receipts and view their payment history. I am able to get far more customers to set up Auto Pay since they can track the charges themselves (which I really like). One of the rep at Unit Trac and she is super friendly and helpful getting it set up. Five stars all the way!!!
ConsI can't really think of anything, it is very easy to use. But I am hoping they will come up with a way to send an automated payment reminder email for those customers that don't want to sign up with auto-pay.

By Unit Trac on March 5, 2018
We are glad that you starting using Unit Trac Margot! We are equally as happy that your customers love Unit Trac too. Thanks for the feedback on the automated emails. We recognize this feature as something that will make managing the facility even easier - stay tuned.
March 3, 2018
Jack v.
Owner/operator
Architecture & Planning, Self-employed
July 3, 2017

“Awesome system! Unit Trac allows me to run my business with ease. Customer support is exceptional!”

OverallIt's so easy to run and track my business with this system, it saves me hours and hours every week
ProsI think it's so good, it's hard to know where to begin... Setup was a breeze. The user interface it excellent--very intuitive. Web interface made it possible to set up our own, very functional and professional website in a matter of hours. Invoicing and payment processing/recording is easy. Customers (and we) love the customer portal and ability to do automatic billing. We are in a very rural, mountain area with no full-time onsite presence, eSig lease capability makes it easy to onboard new customers without having to be there. Customer support is GREAT!!! We could go on and on... www.littlekingdomstorage.com
ConsI can't really say there is anything I don't like about it, but here are a couple thoughts... - It would be great if there was a way to set up a new lease (to be activated at a later date) for a unit whose lease has not ended yet. - I have a few customers who have multiple units/leases. It would be good to combine onto one invoice. I haven't figured out if that is possible, or how to do it if it is - Can't wait till you release expense tracking!!

By Unit Trac on July 5, 2017
We are delighted that Unit Trac has been such a benefit to you and your customers! The time savings is substantial and exactly what the software was designed to do for you - make it easier to manage your facility. Great feedback on the ability to post date a lease and stay tuned for the accounting update coming soon.
July 3, 2017
Justin H.
Retail, 1-10 employees
May 21, 2019

“Good value for what you get”

OverallReally Good program, but needs more work
ProsThe price for this software is considerably lower than other Australian based Self Storage software systems.
Cons The Map interface is easy to read but not as detailed as it could be. When hovering on the sitemap there is not enough information that might be able to speed up the process of a larger complex, this also becomes painfully obvious when a customer is waiting in your office and you need to go through multiple screens to find information you need fast. Also, in Australia there is a very large lag when you save or update something from the time you press the buton to the time the browser actually starts to recognise you want to save. I have requested GST tax considerations to be made easier but this is not a function at this time. Other things which would be a massive improvement: 1. There should be a selection so you can email ALL customers at the same time to update them of changes which amy affect ALL customers. At this time other than CSV file there is no easy way to acheive a bulk email. 2. The Send an Email option should be a HTML text editor interface and not just a text field, this way you can change fonts, add H tags or highlight important information in your email.

By Unit Trac on May 23, 2019
We appreciate your honest feedback Justin. Our team is working to make updates to the software that will improve usability. Your input is exactly what is needed to make the program better.
Steve A.
Facilities Services, Self-employed
December 19, 2018

“Software makes life much easier”

OverallVery good. Great response to questions and suggestions. Some suggestions were implemented the next release of software. Software typically up 24 hours a day which is great for night owls.
ProsEase of use, access from home or office, tracks payments and vacant units
ConsTax time is getting close. Would be nice to be able to pull up a report on credit card charges and charges to Unit Trac as they are tax deductible expenses. Credit card vendor report only shows last 4 months, so guess I need to get in the habit of doing that once a month or so. Fixing this would add value to your customers.

By Unit Trac on December 20, 2018
Thanks for the feedback Steve! Good news - you can pull a report to get the credit card charges for the full year (or any date range that you prefer) in Unit Trac. Our team will reach out to show you how to get the revenue report and find the information that you are looking for.
David T.
Security and Investigations, 1-10 employees

“the truth”

Overallunitrac staff are very good communicators and each time ive had an issue they have sorted it very quickly, but more importantly if i ask for them to call me (im in New Zealand) they do so im old school and sometimes you just cant beat a phone call to get something across.
Prosthis software is easy to use but complicated enough in the back ground to provide a awesome simple outcome that takes very little management time
Conssome functions can not be done on apple ipad

By Unit Trac on December 19, 2018
Thanks for the feedback Dave! Our team also appreciates your suggestions for feature improvements as we are committed to making Unit Trac - you've had some great suggestions! Our team will follow-up about the functionality on the iPad as everything should work on any device.
Drew A.
Manager/Owner
June 3, 2019

“Best Storage Software on the Market”

OverallI like Unit-Trac. I have thought about and have almost gone with other Storage Software companies but once I try out there system, I seem to gravitate back to Unit-Trac. They are a great Storage Software system. I like how easy the software is to use and my customers seem to like using the system to make there payments.
ProsI like Unit Trac because it is Easy to Navigate and very User Friendly.
ConsSome of the things I do like about it now which I am sure will be greatly improved over time. Unit Trac is a young Storage Software Company. 1. Statement Generator 2. Bundling Customers when they might have multiple units.

By Unit Trac on June 4, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Drew! I know that you'll enjoy the accounting updates that will be rolling out soon. Thanks for your patience.
June 3, 2019
robert m.
Mgr.
Retail, 1-10 employees
December 18, 2018

“Fort Knox Climate Control Storage Review ”

OverallExcellent! Easy, simple, fast, (except Site Map) and very user friendly ! The Very Best Customer service with the team !!! 10 STAR for them!! Thank You Bob Malle
ProsVery Easy to learn and use! Saves you time when you are renting a unit and the accounting reports are a big help for my accountant.
ConsMap Loads very slow! Edit the map should be able to be done from the Availability screen. Payment up date and recording could be improved. Would be nice if it was Quick Books compatible! To allow me to have easier access to a P&L on a daily or weekly schedule with out having to make the sales entry manually.

By Unit Trac on December 19, 2018
Thanks Bob! We enjoy working with you and glad to have Fort Knox Climate Storage operating efficiently from since you opened for business. It's been exciting to watch your business lease-up. We will figure out why the map loads slower than normal. Confident our team can resolve that for you.
Todd M.
Owner Operator
May 24, 2019

“Great for our small facility”

Pros1. Easy to use, very intuitive. 2. Can be accessed from any device. 3. Very affordable, especially for a smaller facility. 4. Everything needed for a new customer can be entered in one screen. (Customer, Lease, Credit Card, Initial Payment, Recurring Payments, and Customer Portal)
ConsThis is a very simple software package that does about 95 percent of what I would expect. A couple features that I believe are missing at the moment. 1. Automatically email invoices x number of days before the next payment is due as a reminder. 2. Simple way to email a select group of leases/customers. 3. A way to combine invoices for customers that rent multiple units.

By Unit Trac on May 28, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Todd! You'll be happy to know that an accounting update is coming soon and next up - improved communications.
May 24, 2019
Jim S.
Commercial Real Estate, Self-employed
December 27, 2018

“Small facility review”

OverallA small learning curve but now no problem getting to where I need to go in the program.
ProsI like the ease with which to take payments and view current status of all tenants. It keeps track of monthly income and can be used when auctioning units by utilizing the store function.
ConsI would like to be able to send all late tenants emails at the same time rather than having to open each account to send the emails one at a time. Seems like this would be an easy fix . The map edit screen seems to be very slow. The unit Box covers up other units so you have to click somewhere else to view the unit you want to select next.

By Unit Trac on December 28, 2018
Thanks for the feedback Jim! Our team will look into the responsiveness of the map. We are working to improve communications. Stay tuned for updates.
December 27, 2018
Derek W.
Accounting, 1-10 employees

“Great Company”

OverallWe are able to run multiple facilities from one office. Even looking at adding our Rental Properties on Unit Trac.
ProsEasy to use. Very affordable. We started with one small 40 unit facility and have grown to over 500 doors. Unit Trac has made the transitions easy and are always their to help!
ConsWould like auto emails to be send to customers with Invoice, and when card is declined.

By Unit Trac on December 20, 2018
Thanks for the positive review Derek! It's been great to see your business grow. You are doing great work. We have some updates coming that you will be happy with...thanks for your patience. It's only going to get better from here.
Co-owner
June 28, 2017

“I love this software! I had used another online software before, but I am SO GLAD I switched! ”

ProsI really like the home page that shows you who is delinquent and how far behind they are. With my old software, I would have to go through my customer list one-by-one, very time-consuming! This software is also very easy to use. The site map was also very easy to set up and is very helpful to see who is renting a particular unit and gives a nice overview of what is available instantly. I like the flexibility to make changes myself when needed. Payments are easy to record and send out receipts. My customers love being able to make payments themselves. I feel much more professional and on top of things with UnitTrac!
ConsI would like to be able to have automatic reminders sent by email or by text to my habitually late customers or anyone else who would like invoice reminders sent to them.

By Unit Trac on June 28, 2017
We are glad that you switched to Unit Trac too! Delighted that Unit Trac has been able to save you time and make you feel professional - and make your customers happy. Thank you for the automated messaging feature request. Our development team is working on that functionality. Stayed tuned.
June 28, 2017
Amanda K.
Commercial Real Estate, Self-employed
January 1, 2019

“Unit trac review ”

ProsThe customer service is amazing. They always respond immediately with any questions or concerns oh, and I always go the extra mile to help.
ConsNo problems. It has really helped my business

By Unit Trac on January 4, 2019
Thanks for the positive review Amanda! We enjoy working with you. Castleton Self Storage operates very efficiently - great work!
January 1, 2019
Greg J.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Self-employed
December 18, 2018

“Unit trac mini storage software”

OverallIt makes renting and collecting rent so easy and keeping track of what is happening as well. Taking credit cards with auto deposit and auto filling in what needs to be showing payments. It is effortless.
ProsThe soft ware was easy to use and not only that the person that sold it to me was so kind, understanding and helpful. It does everything I can think you would possibly want it to do.
ConsCan't think of any bad to tell. Maybe just a little tricky, but not really with the helper) to set up the first lease. Nichole was there and with a smile on her face and so pleasant to help me through until I learned and could do it without her. I had a small business and most people stayed and didn't need much maintenance.

By Unit Trac on December 20, 2018
Thanks Greg! We love helping our clients and we know that you are a very busy small business owner (like most of our clients) and need software to be simple and effortless since you have many responsibilities!
Lacey M.
Realtor
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
October 1, 2019

“Great for storage facilities”

OverallOverall this program has been extremely useful to me with my storage business
ProsI like that it helps me jeep track of all customers and their payments
ConsI don't like that it doesn't recognize when a customer makes a partial payment. It only recognizes payments in month increments

By Unit Trac on October 4, 2019
Thanks for your positive review Lacey! We appreciate your feedback. Our development team is finishing the accounting update that will address partial payments.
October 1, 2019
Gary D.
Consumer Services, Self-employed

“Unit Trac”

OverallIt has been basically a good move. It allows me to do business online anywhere, anytime. Has some improvements to make in order for it to be more functional.
ProsAllows me to handle my business anytime, anywhere.
ConsThe long learning curve. If it weren't for there GREAT customer service, I would have considered going elsewhere.

By Unit Trac on December 17, 2018
Thanks for the feedback Gary! It is our pleasure to work with you and we are excited to share the updates that are coming out soon.
Angela P.
Owner/Operator
September 29, 2017

“Unit trac is easy to understand and an improvement to our business. ”

ProsI like that it adds late fees and makes it easy to email customers with invoices reflecting it. It also makes it easy to see what percentage I am for being full and my good standing customers. It is very easy to navigate.
ConsI would like to have a reminder feature that would automatically email customers with a rent due reminder. I would like to have a program that would have linked to my gate system but they were installed separately so I understand that is not an option.

By Unit Trac on October 5, 2017
Thanks for the input Angela! We are glad that it has been an improvement in your business...that's exactly what Unit Trac was designed to you (and be easy at the same time). Automated emails and gate code integration are on the docket for updated features. Our service team will reach out regarding the customer portal - which allows your customers online access to view receipts, invoices, make payments (and even set-up recurring charges to make it easy on everyone). This should help while the email automation is in development.
Jonathan R.

“Excellent program!”

ProsWe love the automatically billing and automatically producing invoices. There was a very small learning curve, too. It has made managing our rentals so easy!
ConsI have frequently requested auto-invoicing. I currently have to remind several renters every month that their bill is coming due. Auto-invoicing would be SO SO SO NICE! I'm begging for it! Also, we would like the ability to add a fee to credit card transactions. I have to manually enter those now and it's a pain.

By Unit Trac on December 19, 2018
The Unit Trac team appreciates your positive review Jonathan - thanks! You've been patient and with your requests and they will be rolled out. We want Unit Trac to be great for you and great for your customers...especially so that you can make getting paid even easier.
Bryan M.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees

“Unit Trac is great!”

ProsVery easy to use and great customer service.
ConsDeposit refunds aren't easily done. I can't send receipts.

By Unit Trac on December 17, 2018
Thanks for the feedback Bryan! We enjoy working with you and the team. The update coming will allow refund receipts to easily be sent. It's been great to watch your business grow from being a brand new facility to great occupancy. Keep up the great work...we are happy to support you.
Alvina H.
Office Administrator
June 28, 2018

“Great for Tracking Customers and Sites!”

OverallEasy tracking of Customers !!
ProsWith this software information is at the tip of your fingers anywhere you go with internet access. Easy to use with Great Customer Support!
ConsThere are few cons to this software, flexibility might be one of them. The team is open to suggestions and are willing to make changes and improvements.

By Unit Trac on July 3, 2018
It's a delight to work with you Alvina! Glad that Unit Trac makes it easy to manage the RV storage. We appreciate your suggestions and are happy to turn those suggestions into product enhancements.
June 28, 2018
COLLEEN R.
Owner-Operator
September 19, 2017

“So Glad I Chose Unit Trac!”

OverallCustomer service is absolutely the best! This software features everything I need to efficiently run my units. The price can't be beat. I'm very happy with this software!
ProsCustomer support is second to none! I get a real person on the phone or by email each and every time I have a question. One of them is always patient and has an answer for me.
ConsThere are a few small features that would be nice and I understand they are being created right now. Nothing major as this software is fully functional as it is! One thing that would be great is to be able to combine invoices. I have customers with multiple units and would be nice to have those invoices on one page rather than individual.

By Unit Trac on September 20, 2017
Thank you for the positive review Colleen! We're glad that you chose Unit Trac too. It's our pleasure to work with you. We appreciate your feedback on invoicing - our team is working continually to make Unit Trac even better.
Randy G.
May 3, 2017

“I really like this software. The support is wonderful. ”

ProsIt works from any where and the format is the same on each device. I use a laptop, tablet and phone. All issues and questions are handled immediately. Easy to use and linked to my website which required almost no effort to set up. New features being released.
ConsReally very little problems. A few glitches in the payment software has been my only issue and they were fixed

By Unit Trac on May 25, 2017
Thanks for providing the review Randy! As a person with many devices - Unit Trac was built for people like you to work from anywhere.
Hadi F.
Sales Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

“Easy and affordable!”

OverallUnit Trac is a fast and easy way to run your storage facility allowing more time for what you want to do. The ease of setting up accounts and the speed of processing makes Unit Trac the best software I have tried. Taking credit card payments has never been easier and with automatic monthly processing for the accounts that need it make it easy for your customers.
ProsEasy to use Quick accounting process Customer friendly

By Unit Trac on April 25, 2017
Thank you for providing the review Hadi! We are glad that Unit Trac allows you to be more efficient and focus on what you need to do.
Bruce H.
May 28, 2019

“Unit Trac Review”

OverallKeeps information in one place, customers can lease on line and find with a search. Executive has been great to work with.
ProsEase of use and the support.
ConsHaven't had any issues.

By Unit Trac on May 29, 2019
Thanks for taking time to provide the review Bruce! It's great to help you and watch your business grow. Keep it up!
May 28, 2019
Seth D.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

“Good Software”

ProsI like the ability to login from any device, and the "snapshot" data that is on the home page ie. who is behind or what units are open.
ConsThe site is slow and lags at times. There are features that need to be added.

By Unit Trac on December 20, 2018
Thanks for your feedback Seth! We are sorry that you are experiencing slowness at times. We will figure out what is happening and get Unit Trac back to being more snappy and responsive for you.
Jeremy C.
Real Estate, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
May 26, 2019

“Great Service & Software”

Overallgreat experience from customer support even 'after hours' to ease of using this software. Customer support even set up my facility map for me!
ProsEase of using the software. Allows me to keep all of my records accurate, organized, & up to date.
ConsWould like to see more report options for analysis.

By Unit Trac on May 28, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Jeremy! We will pass this along to our developers. We love helping our clients - from setting up the facility map to helping anytime - we are here to help. You're off to a great start and the website looks great too!
Elizabeth F.
May 25, 2019

“Unit Trac review”

OverallGreat
ProsThe ease of use, easy to learn, not complicated
ConsNeed more flexibility for niche businesses. We are an RV storage facility and need better website options to accommodate our message

By Unit Trac on May 28, 2019
Thanks for the review Elizabeth! We appreciate your honest feedback - please keep the suggestions coming and our team will work to make the updates.
May 25, 2019
Samuel L.

“Lincolnville Storage Review”

OverallBeing able to track move in/out rates, and keeping my website up to date is the best!
ProsEasy to use Customer Service liked with stripe
ConsI cant send mass emails to all customers would like to see a link for pay pal

By Unit Trac on December 20, 2018
Thanks for the positive review Sam! We have some updates under development that will allow for easier communications with your customers.
Anne B.
VP

“Unit Trac is great!”

OverallA+
ProsIt is simple and easy to use. I went from manual tracking in an Excel spreadsheet to using Unit Tracs's online software. It's affordable and simple to use.
ConsAbsolutely nothing . They are easy to use, responsive and affordable.

By Unit Trac on June 4, 2019
Thank you for the positive review Anne! Glad that Unit Trac has made it easier to manage your business.
Joe R.

“Simple Set-Up”

OverallI appreciate the patience that the Unit Trac team showed since I'm a new storage owner. They know the industry and it shows. The software is simple to use and the online rentals make it easy to do business with new customers.
ProsThe Unit Trac team was great! They helped me set-up the site map, uploaded customer info, create the eLease and helped with our website. Everything was ready to go the moment we closed on the facility!
ConsNone - the software will make running the facility easy. It has what I need.

By Unit Trac on May 22, 2019
Thanks Joe! You're off to a great start. It's exciting to work with clients who are new to the self storage industry and we are glad that you selected Unit Trac to ensure that your new facility is operating efficiently.
René françois M.
Consulting Architect
Retail, Self-employed
February 10, 2019

“my new storage management companion”

OverallI was able to easily migrate from my current system to this tool. I was using 3 excel files, and files folders. I have now only one single tool where everything is. Great support team reactive and really friendly.
Prosinterractive maps showing easilly where are located the non paid rent interractive map showing the free spaces self service map udaptes and creations great support team !
Consyou can't create by yourself additionnal repporting. You need to ask support to make them.

By Unit Trac on February 11, 2019
Thank you for the feedback René François! We have some updates coming to the reporting that I'm confident will be the solution that you need. Grateful that you now have all of your information in a single tool...managing will be much easier now.
February 10, 2019
Alvina H.
Office Administrator
Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

“Convenient on-line access.”

OverallYou can access information from the office or the field.
ProsProgram was easy to install and use. This program has an excellent Support team. Support is easy to access and prompt with responses.
ConsI would like to see a little more ability to personalise reports and screen views. The Leases list by unit number and the customer list appears alphabetically by first name. There should be a way for each user to pick what works best for them.

By Unit Trac on October 5, 2017
Thanks for your feedback Alvina! It's our pleasure to work with you. Our service team will follow-up to get more input on the personalized reports and screen views that you are looking for. We are continually working to make Unit Trac better for everyone and your feedback is important to us.
Anthony K.
Consumer Services, Self-employed
May 3, 2017

“Extremely easy, straight forward to use. The customer service is second to none!”

OverallManaging my storage facility to the utmost, extremely time effective.
ProsRidiculously easy to use, straight forward navigation, awesome support staff. Automatic credit card payments.

By Unit Trac on May 25, 2017
Thank you for the positive review Anthony! Unit Trac was built to be straightforward and we are delighted that you feel the same. It's our pleasure to work with you.
Diana K.
April 25, 2017

“Unit Trac has changed my business for the better. ”

OverallI couldn't be happier with the unit trac software and the customer service is phenomenal! Customer support representative walked me through it with patience and had me up and running in no time. I used to dread the time consuming process of recording payments and now with Unit Trac, so much time is saved. From batch payment recording to the customer portal feature, tedious time at my computer is minimal compared to what it was. Payments that customers make online are automatically updated in my Unit Trac account. Outstanding leases show up upon log in and have helped me keep track and get paid! The site map is another of my favorite features. Since Unit Trac is web based, I can access a map of available units from anywhere. A couple of clicks on my smart phone and I'm conveniently in my site map. I just can't say enough about Unit Trac and wouldn't want to run my business without it!

By Unit Trac on April 25, 2017
Thank you for your kind words Diana! We are glad that you selected Unit Trac to help you manage your facilities and look forward to continuing to work with you.
Ann H.
accountant
Accounting, 1-10 employees

“Great Software!”

ProsI love the ease of use, the details you have access to, and the support is fast and accessible!
ConsSome of the accounting detail I would love isn't available - yet. Unit Trac has made several improvements already in the time we have been using the system.

By Unit Trac on December 19, 2018
We appreciate your review Ann! The accounting updates that you are looking for are under development and we appreciate your suggestions to make Unit Trac better. Stay tuned - more coming soon.
Ronald K.
Owner operator
September 19, 2017

“Unit Trac has been a lifesaver”

OverallAs a new owner, unit Trac allowed me to create invoices, keep track of all current and delinquents units, and allow me to create my own web page so customers see pricing and availability.
ProsThe software is extremely easy to use and customer support has been excellent. I have always spoke with customer service when I call customer support and she has been awesome to deal with. I wish I had employees like her.

By Unit Trac on September 21, 2017
Thanks Ron! We think that you are off to a great start in the self storage industry. We truly enjoy helping our clients and glad that you selected Unit Trac to help you manage your new business. Excited to watch it grow!
Adelene M.
Licensed Professional Counselor
February 8, 2018

“Awesome product ”

ProsVery intuitive and easy to use. Doesn't take lessons to be able to use. Information is very organized and can be accessed from different avenues. Super easy to set up. There are lots of options available to trailer to my businesses needs. Customer service is excellent: timely and friendly. Price is fair and is dependent on number of units so I can start out small using this program and grow as I'm able.

By Unit Trac on February 22, 2018
Thanks for kind words and positive review Adelene! It's our pleasure to work with you. Glad that you are off to a great start.
February 8, 2018
Gina R.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
August 15, 2017

“Excellent time saver for us! And very convenient for our customers. ”

OverallSimplifies operations, emproves cash flow, eases inventory management. Incredible time saver!
ProsEasy invoicing. Recurring payments. Improves cash flow. Customer portal very convenient for our customers. Web interfaces give us a seriously professional and functional website
ConsSo far, we really haven't found anything we don't like about it. Really looking forward to expense accounting functionality.

By Unit Trac on August 16, 2017
Thanks for the positive feedback Gina! Unit Trac was built to be a time saver and glad that you've put the functionality to use to make it easy for customers to do business with Little Kingdom Storage.
August 15, 2017
Gary D.
March 2, 2017

“Simple, affordable software for Mini Storage”

OverallFrom the "cold sales call" to the online activation of the program and website, it was a "breeze". The support was second to none and the program is relatively easy to learn and navigate. I especially appreciated their concern with my concerns, and their willingness to modify, on their end, were possible. I've been looking for just such a program for several years and found that most where geared to "very large" facilities. Where Unit Trac can handle "very large" requirements I felt it was a good fit for me, a smaller storage facility owner. I'm very pleased with the overall experience with an emphasis on the one-on-one "real person" help when needed. The programs functionality, ongoing help when needed and the included web site just added to my appreciation of this program. I would recommend this program to anyone.

By Unit Trac on March 2, 2017
Thank you for providing the review! It's been our pleasure working with you.
March 2, 2017
Rene N.
Managing Member

“Satisfied”

OverallUnit Trac has allowed multiple owners access to collection records. This is a time and communication saving tool.
ProsI like that Home screen show a summary of poor standing leases, availability and a breakdown of current leases.
ConsI have not figured out how to use the software to create and access documents (lease and collection letter) to manage the business paperless.

By Unit Trac on December 19, 2018
Thanks for the review Rene! Our team will reach out and get your eLease set-up. You and your customers will enjoy how easy it is to go paperless.
Brenda P.
Government Administration, 1-10 employees
November 4, 2018

“Solved all my worries!”

OverallIt has allowed me to keep trac of 37 units with ease. I thought I was going to have to try and set up some sort of spreadsheet u til I found this program.
ProsI was worried about keeping track of 37 units but the Unit Trac programme solved all my problems. This program is terrific!
ConsThe ease of use. It does everything for you.

By Unit Trac on November 12, 2018
Thank you for the positive review Brenda! We are happy that you selected Unit Trac and to help you easily manage Crookwell Self Storage. Your feedback is appreciated.
November 4, 2018
Jason R.
September 20, 2017

“A++++ As a new storage facility owner, this made it easier to become organized and set up!”

ProsThe site plan! It makes getting customers set up and in place a breeze! The reservations for our arena storage are no longer a guess!
ConsBilling the customers. It is a little hard to figure out, and I keep double billing people! Probably an easy fix on my end though!

By Unit Trac on September 21, 2017
Thanks for the positive review Jason. Unit Trac was built to take the guesswork out of managing a facility. One of our client service team members will reach out to help you with the billing troubles - we're sure its an easy fix.
September 20, 2017
Richard R.
May 1, 2017

“I've looked high and low. Finally, I have found a web based solution.”

ProsI like being able to access tenant info from my phone and being able to update on the go. When someone calls, I can tell them which unit is available immediately.
ConsI don't want the tenants to see all of the past charges. Only show previous month or two. I don't want to remind them of the money they are spending.

By Unit Trac on May 2, 2017
We are happy that you found and selected Unit Trac Richard! Your input on reducing the payment history is an update that will be made soon. Future improvements are in process.
May 1, 2017
Matthew S.
Packaging and Containers, Self-employed
December 29, 2018

“A+ Unittrac”

OverallOne stop software for all your storage units tracking.
ProsThe consumer support is well above par. Our rep is always there to answer any questions and help. You are not calling a call center, you get the same person who knows you.
ConsSome customers have had issues using the portal.

By Unit Trac on January 3, 2019
Thanks for the positive review Matt! We enjoy working with you and supporting 411 Self Storage. It's also neat to see the Christmas tree business as a part of what you offer.
December 29, 2018
Lydia L.
Assistant Manager
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
January 5, 2019

“Amazing!”

OverallWonderful, I am so happy to this program!
ProsHow easy it is to use! Would 100% recommend this for anyone.
ConsNothing. Its easy to use, easy to learn and any time i need help I have received a reply within hours of needing it.

By Unit Trac on January 8, 2019
Thanks Lydia! We appreciate your feedback and glad that we had the opportunity to meet you at the self storage conference. Let us know anytime that you have a question. We are happy to help!
January 5, 2019
Paul S.
Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees
May 21, 2019

“Absolute Necessity of Tracking your Business!!”

OverallMy experience with Unit Trac has been most pleasurable.
ProsEasy functionality and and systematic approach to a CRM program.
ConsNot much at all. A few minor changes and Unit Trac will be Superb.

By Unit Trac on May 22, 2019
Thanks for the positive review Paul! We are excited for the upcoming updates and know that Elite RV will enjoy the improved functionality. We are grateful that you chose Unit Trac to help you manage Elite RV.
Jon K.
Controller
Warehousing, 51-200 employees

“Product Reviews”

OverallOur personnel has seen a significant time savings with tracking customers as well as have the credit card information saved internally and automatically processing transactions on a monthly basis. The main personnel will save about 8-10 hours per month with the change to Unit Trac.
ProsEase of use; very user friendly; very simple to navigate through the software/website
ConsNothing noted so far, but it seems as though any issues were taken care of immediately from customer support

By Unit Trac on May 22, 2019
Thanks for the positive review Jon! Unit Trac was built for efficiency and we are know that the staff will appreciate the ability to focus on other responsibilities rather than processing the billing. Thanks for choosing Unit Trac to help you easily mange the storage and parking.
Duane & Alice S.
Owners
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
December 28, 2018

“So grateful for this program!”

OverallWe have an outside storage facility and I was having a hard time keeping track of billing. It is a snap now! I keep all the client information along with the billing. That makes it easy to look up information.
Pros1. My service tech set it all up for me. She was always quick to call back when I had a questions, too 2. It is inexpensive 3. It is easy to work with.
ConsI don't use it often so even though it is easy I almost have to relearn it when I do billings.

By Unit Trac on January 2, 2019
Thanks for the positive review Alice! Our team is happy to work with you and we are so glad that it is a snap to manage your business now. That's exactly was Unit Trac was designed to do.
December 28, 2018