MedClarity Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.8/5
4.6/5

About MedClarity

MedClarity is a powerful yet easy-to-use practice management/billing software that has been intuitively designed to increase the profitability and productivity of your practice. MedClarity gives you complete transparency and control over your practice revenue cycle operations with insightful reporting while also ensuring that you get paid faster with our industry-leading rules engine and denial management tools. MedClarity is cloud-based and perfect for any specialty or practice size. Learn more about MedClarity

Michael G.
Doctor
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
June 13, 2016

“Practice Management Technology and Medical Billing”

OverallMy practice has been using Medusind for practice management technology and medical RCM services. The past two years have been fruitful and I feel as though we are getting a solid return for Medusind's fees. We have greater accountability for billing and AR and are able to track all patient visits/surgeries/procedures through their Med Clarity system. The Med Clarity system is easy to use and gives me all of the information necessary to run my practice. My accountant routinely mentions the ease of use from a finance reporting perspective. Before partnering with Medusind we had consistent cash flow problems and issues with patient scheduling. After two years the state of my practice has improved tremendously, and we are able to track patients in all 5 locations. As a whole I am very satisfied with the technology and services I am getting from Medusind.
ProsThe Med Clarity system is very intuitive and producing reports is a breeze. The ability to track my cash flow and patient insurance balances is key. The Med Clarity system helps me understand the operating basis of my practice real time.
ConsThe Med Clarity software has no cons, the only issue I have experienced was EHR integration and that was due to my EHR.
Recommendations to other buyersI have recommended Medusind to my colleagues and would advise other practitioners to also look them up. I have been very pleased with the technology and RCM services.

By Medusind on June 13, 2016
Thank you for the review Dr. Gregory! It's a pleasure working with you and your staff.
June 13, 2016
Jennifer R.
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
August 20, 2018

“User friendly medical practice management software”

OverallIt has enabled us to notice trends in billing and payments with multiple insurance companies which has allowed us to collect our money faster. I highly recommend MedClarity.
ProsMedClarity is user friendly with a built in 'help' button that takes you to the online manual, if you need it. Teaching new employees to use it is a breeze. You are able to set up your own schedules, blocked times, appointment types, cancellation reasons and more. The reporting function is top notch. You can pull a report for ANYTHING you want to know, from one payer to all, from one physician to all and for any dates that you want.
ConsI have no Cons. The software fits our needs in every aspect.
August 20, 2018
Sylvia J.
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
June 22, 2016

“Great reporting and analytics tool”

OverallThe system overall is very user friendly, but the analytics and reporting tools in MedClarity are by far one of the best features. It has helped our practice identify payer trends among physicians and locations, pinpoint denials and how to prevent them and uncovered improvement opportunities in our front office.
ProsThe reporting and analytics features are amazing. We receive a monthly Wellness report directly from the system that tells us how we are doing in all areas without us having to spend hours to prepare reports.

By Medusind on June 25, 2016
Thank you Dr. Johnson, it's been a pleasure working with you!
June 22, 2016
Malik P.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
June 17, 2016

“Positive Review of MedClarity”

OverallMedClarity offers our orthopedic practice, full end-to-end practice management and rev cycle management. Being able to not only verify patient identities and eligibility, but having the seamless ability to integrate with our EMR, allows for an efficient and complete workflow. Our denials are minimized, and our reimbursements timely. Additionally, the reporting functionality is robust and provides us detailed information on how we can improve our practice efficiencies and ordering.
Pros- Cost effective - Minimized denials - Client support responsive and timely

By Medusind on June 17, 2016
Thank you for the review Dr. Prasad, we really appreciate it!
June 17, 2016
Glenn R.
MD
June 6, 2016

“Helped my practice!”

OverallMedClarity has helped my practice revenue significantly by reducing denials and helping my staff spot potential problems with coding before claims are submitted. It has made the front office staff more efficient and better at both billing and scheduling. The reports are really great, I am now able to see exactly how we are getting paid and can get a complete picture of how my practice is performing in some key areas. Medusind helped in getting my practice ready for the system had great training and support to get us up to speed quickly.

By Medusind on June 6, 2016
Thanks for the review Dr. Ryerson! We're happy to have helped and look forward to much more success in the future. -The Medusind Team
June 6, 2016
Diana M.
Practice Administrator
June 9, 2016

“Great Platform! Very easy to use!!”

OverallI am very happy with the customer service and support we get from you! The system is very easy to use... I love the reports that we can generate... We are definitely able to focus on our patients because of you ! Thank you!

By Medusind on June 9, 2016
Thank you for the review Diana!
June 9, 2016
lynn s.
I/DD therapist recruiter
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 6, 2018

“Good software ”

ProsEasy to use, cloud based, easy to track patients
ConsThere really wasn't any particular thing that i didn't like
November 6, 2018
Shelby R.
Medical Biller
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
March 20, 2018

“Fast pay!”

ProsI love this software because you get paid for claims so much faster than any other billing software I have used!
ConsI don't have a single bad thing to say about Medclarity! This is the most user friendly software and I would recommend it to anyone!
March 20, 2018