Evergreen Ratings

Overall

About Evergreen

Say goodbye to manual spreadsheets and manage inventory from any device! Use Evergreen to monitor how much beer, wine & spirits you have on hand, calculate appropriate pricing, make your next purchase order with ease, and view valuable stats on your beverage inventory. Integrated directly into the Evergreen dashboard so you never have to switch back and forth between multiple programs - save hours daily so you can focus on other critical business tasks. Get started: evergreenhq.com Learn more about Evergreen

sean c.
Tobacco, 11-50 employees
July 23, 2019

“TapHunter Review”

ProsWe can display everything for our Bar & Display Ads & upcoming Events.
ConsThe Price is a little bit high for the software.
July 23, 2019
Jason H.
Media and Marketing Manager
Restaurants, 11-50 employees
September 8, 2019

“All your beverage marketing needs”

OverallI really do enjoy Evergreen and I would get the program again, I feel like when it was being sold to us they could have been a little more up front about our menu needs. After all, we are a Bar and Grill not just a bar.
ProsThe software is very easy to set up and start using once it is installed and put into place. The ease and flow of the site make setting up digital menus and digital displays fun to do. The fact that you can connect all social media and reviews to one source is amazing as well. The event page is great to be able to set up the weekly specials and monthly events that may be going on, set it and forget it!
ConsAs this is great for beverages, we were given the impression that it would help with our food menu as well. While we can set up a simple hour hour menu, it does not really let us do too much in the way for marketing anything special or specific.
September 8, 2019
Ricky H.
GM
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
June 8, 2019

“Evergreen makes my job easier!”

OverallMy guests can see online what beers we have in real-time. This is crucial since I have 42 beers on draft and they rotate daily. I have attracted new customers with their search for beer option on the website.
ProsI love that the online interface and app are both simple to follow. My whole team uses it and no one has issues with the format.
ConsThe beers aren't always accurate or in the system. Also the style of beers need to be updated more frequently. There are a lot of new styles coming out and they aren't always current.
June 8, 2019
Julie M.
Owner/GM
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
April 25, 2019

“Great Functionality”

OverallThe digital menu boards have made life easier for our staff. They no longer have to climb ladders to update our menu boards. The cleaner presentation has made life easier on our customers!
ProsSoftware is very easy for my staff to use and update our boards as needed. We were able to design the menu boards to fit our style.
ConsThat anyone can add a beer. Quite often the information is incorrect so we have to search to find the correct listing

By Evergreen on April 30, 2019
Thank you, Julie! We are so happy to hear Evergreen's digital menu boards are making life easier for your staff and customers.
April 25, 2019
Julie M.
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
August 15, 2019

“Easy & effective software”

OverallSoftware has simplified our ability to show our customers the beverages we offer. We use a digital board as well as printed menus. Formatting is clear
ProsEase of use for my team & myself. Team is able to update our offerings easily & quickly.
ConsMultiple pages on the digital side are not user friendly
August 15, 2019
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
May 10, 2019

“Easy to work with; Great customer support”

ProsIt's very easy to use, and it's pretty intuitive. I love the digital menu.
ConsI would like to see more beverages already inputted. I find that I often go to Untappd to find information on a beer or cider I need to list on Taphunter/Evergreen. And every time, I wonder if I should just go with them instead.
May 10, 2019
Valerie F.
Partner
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
May 1, 2019

“The best for our needs”

OverallLove Evergreen. I'm not sure we can do without it at this point. Customer service is excellent and responsive. It looks great and does what we need it to do. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.
ProsOnce it's configured correctly, it's great. We are a tap house with continually rotating taps and we need a fast response in real time, usability, and for it to look good on our digital boards. The open API allows integration which is a critical time saver.
ConsThe print menus were a bit complex to get it correct when we set it up. Customer service is helpful though.

By Evergreen on May 2, 2019
Thank you for the review, Valerie! We are thrilled to hear you're so happy with Evergreen.
May 1, 2019
Doris F.
Adult Beverage Consultant
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees
September 21, 2019

“Taphunter Review”

OverallOverall my experience has been positive
ProsIt enables us to efficiently and somewhat quickly update our beer menu each time a keg blows.
ConsI find it very clunky when having to change our wine offerings. It doesn't seem to work as well as the beer, and there is no "on deck" list
September 21, 2019
May 16, 2019

“As an everyday user...”

ProsThe software just makes my job easier...it's that simple. Everything I need in one place. Very user friendly which makes it easy to train new employees of any age.
ConsHonestly I can not think of anything I do not like about the software.
May 16, 2019
Mark S.
Retail, 1-10 employees
April 23, 2019

“Evergreen Review”

OverallGood overall product. Wish there was a toll free number to call after hours to resolve issues.
ProsEasy to Use. Compatible with all operations at our establishment
ConsWhen issues arise on the weekends, there is no one to get a hold of to take care of issues and have to wait till Monday to resolve them.

By Evergreen on April 26, 2019
Hi Mark, Thank you for the feedback! We're glad to hear you're happy with our software and that it's easy to use. We're sorry you've experienced issues over the weekends. Please note that, in addition to full weekday support, we actually DO offer support on weekends. A member of our team will contact you to be sure you know how to get in touch.
April 23, 2019
Alan J.
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
April 7, 2019

“Time Saving Software”

OverallI like that all of the features are highly customizable and can be done by myself.
ProsEvergreen software saves me time by putting my social media tools, product menus and message boards all on one time-saving website.
ConsI may be addicted to their software and check it multiple times daily.

By Evergreen on April 9, 2019
Thank you for the great feedback, Alan! It is truly a joy working with you : )
April 7, 2019
December 5, 2016

“Digital Beer Menus have great impact”

OverallBeing able to add promotions to the Digital Beer menu has made it much easier for us to advertise our weekly specials. I put up beautiful pictures of every special as well as the menu itself on the board. It is a great way for the customer to know what we have on special
ProsFlexibility and ease of use. Ability to add and change menu easily. Ability to put promotions on and change them as needed.
December 5, 2016
Internet, 1-10 employees
December 31, 2018

“Valuable Software but Low on Design Options”

ProsI love how easy it was to set up and manage the beer available on tap. It's easy for the customers to read and the detailed information about each beer is already on the software, so there's not a lot of extra work on our end.
ConsThe design options are limited. I wish they had a better way of showing all of the detailed information of each beer while still allowing for a quick presentation of the entire selection that we have available.
December 31, 2018
Brian H.
Director of Operations
October 16, 2017

“Great onsite and offsite marketing.”

OverallGreat visibility and a true bump in business.
ProsTaphunter really delivers on the eyeballs they promise. The platform has a lot of avid users and they have driven sales.
ConsThe displays could be a little more dynamic and clear. Eventually they will have to get a better design team to work on the menu options.
October 16, 2017
Marco P.
Tasting Room General Manager
June 9, 2017

“Helps my employees and I stay organized and on top of beers on tap in real time. ”

ProsIt is user friendly, and you don't just have to be a manager to update, understand, or have functions. But you still have the option of creating user levels.
ConsHard to get a hold of customer service on a weekend, and the mobile MANAGER interface could be a little better, but other than that it is great!
June 9, 2017
Eric E.
May 9, 2016

“TAPHUNTER, ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES”

OverallThere are many companies out there that allow for management of an extensive draft list but in my mind there is only one that has continued to evolve and adapt with the ever changing beer industry. TapHunter provides great customer service. Excellent menu design for both digital beer boards (fully customizable), and for paper printed menus. They continue to make updates and advances to their online software interface for the better as well as advancing the mobile functionality. Seeing the new features they are inputting with regards to wine, spirits, inventory exporting, and costing/pricing gives something exciting for every user to look forward to. One of my favorite things about TapHunter is the database that is created predominately from other users who have collaborated to load new beers in every day. I recommend this product highly and use it daily to manage over 200 beers because it shaves off a considerable amount of time from my day. Bonus feature: there is a local twitter taphunter account in my town that promotes our music events and tap list frequently. Props.
Cheis J.
Hospitality, Unspecified

“Excellent business product”

OverallThis company makes it so easy to do inventory of product , product menus and also the ease of social media is awesome and keeping customers notified
Zach M.
May 19, 2016

“Taphunter saves me an immeasurable amount of time.”

OverallFirst off, I'm a huge fan of taphunter and sing the praises at every opportunity! Beyond that, the dashboard can be a bit clunky. Toggling back and forth between on deck and on tap seems like it could be eliminated somehow, but I don't write code so... I keep all of that information in one place on my forecasting sheet. - I need multiple Pricing levels on bottles as I sell them to stay and to go, but there is only one pricing level/Item provided. - I list wine bottles on my bottle list and have to enter them in as breweries with beer information in order to have them be on my print bottle list. - There's no 'On Deck' for wine or N/A Beverages so I can't have them set up and ready to go for my employees for when change overs happen when I'm not there. - N/A Beverages are not listed/saved/on deck like beers, and I'm not sure why. I hope this helps you guys! Cheers!
May 19, 2016
Adam M.
GM
November 16, 2016

“Lyzzards Lounge ”

OverallAll the customers love the menu boards and really appreciate the ability to see where the beers are from
ProsEverything
ConsNothing
Recommendations to other buyersNothing
November 16, 2016
Megan D.
May 23, 2019

“Wonderful Business tool”

OverallEveryone I have dealt with has been so kind and helpful. They respond quickly to inquiries and after the initial setup, I didn't need to bother anyone because it is so user friendly.
ProsIt is extremely easy to use. I rotate my taps every few days and it is extremely simple to update the website and menu boards so everything stays current.
ConsI do wish that there were more preset menu designs for the menu TVs, But it is certainly not a deal breaker.
May 23, 2019
April 23, 2018

“Excellent, allows me to do beverage management and has marketing tools for my new business.”

ProsI like the most is that the TapHunter Manager application helps me manage and market my business from my mobile device. Is as an extension of TapHunter Dashboard, I can now perform the most important tasks of my business directly from the phone.
ConsI like least has nothing to do with the software, but at the beginning it was incompatible with my phone but in solving it I was able to work in a fluid way.
April 23, 2018
Ryan B.
May 9, 2016

“Closing the gap between craft beer & the customer.....”

OverallPros- Ease of creating & printing menus for your bar or restaurant, Showcasing "featured beers", creating special menus with no struggle, having a digital menu with Framboise, customer service, sharing menus and new beers to social media, the live beer list on your website and facebook, the customer service again, being part of one of the greatest things ever made, being able to help educate guests about beer, and making it known to them ABV, IBU, & Locations! Cons- None Experience- Best experience I have had with any company I have worked with since opening. It does what it says and then some. Its easy to learn, they are continually changing/improving, and they make it so easy to work with them! Glad I joined on when I did and look forward to see where Taphunter goes!
Matt M.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
June 17, 2016

“Dos Desperados Brewery”

OverallJeff Warriner and his team were able to build a custom template down to our exact requirements. The specifications took some time initially, but we are very happy with the end result and the end result.
Pros- Functionality - Rotating Promotion screens, clean looking graphics - Ability to find our beer at other locations - Social Media connections
June 17, 2016
Megan P.
Marketing Coordinator

“Quick, Understandable, Organized”

OverallI have been using Taphunter for a few months now and I must say, it has been a great addition to our company. It adds so much to the organization of our draft beer. It makes drink menus easier to understand for customers and easier to organize and print for staff. The quick access into the draft list on the app is essential and I can't image now how we survived without it. I love this program and I would recommend it to any growing bar or brewery. Also, the customer service is top notch. Not only are they nice and quick to respond, they enjoy good beer - which is a quality I really enjoy in a person.
Courtney B.
Taproom Manager
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
April 3, 2019

“Evergreen set up”

ProsVery user friendly. The customer service is excellent for any problems you may have.
ConsThere are some learning curves associated with the software and small tweaks that are not possible.

By Evergreen on April 5, 2019
Thank you so much, Courtney! We appreciate the positive feedback.
April 3, 2019
Karen B.
May 13, 2016

“Amazingly easy to use, updating beer list is a snap, great for generating beer menus, overall GREAT!”

OverallThere are always a few glitches when creating something new. The positive side of this is giving suggestions and getting almost immediate response and changes, whether system wide or personal to your own application. We got on board very early in the game when TapHunter was just starting out. We knew this would be a great boon to restaurants, bars and the San Diego beer industry and it has proven to be invaluable to making our beer selection available to our customers, whether in our Brew Pub or when they are out and about looking for a particular beer on tap. Kudos TapHunter!
May 13, 2016
Anthony N.
May 9, 2016

“Huge Increase to Beer Program”

OverallSince implementing Tap Hunter we have seen a 20%+ increase in beer sales. It makes printing menus and keeping both customers and staff up-to-date on selections SO much easier. We Now print beer menus every 3 to 4 days, and are encouraged to bring in new beers due to how much easier it is to manage compared to the old way. New features have been added several times since we signed up, and every time we have interacted with someone at TH it has been a pleasant experience. We have not yet explored their digital signage option, but it is something we are considering.
Boulos S.
July 5, 2016

“Overtime Bar-Easier than I thought”

OverallCustomer service was right on point. Every time I called they answered quickly, responded quickly, and helped me through any problems.
ProsHow easy it is to use. How quickly the updates happen.
ConsSo far have not seen any.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat tool even for pictures of specials etc...
July 5, 2016
Brent D.
Bar Manager
May 12, 2016

“Excellent way to update beer menu and relay that information to guests and staff.”

OverallI love the fact that I can go to one place and enter the changes that I make on my draft beer. Having 60 taps it is a challenge to keep everyone up to speed on changes. All of my employees have the app and it helps them stay up to date on the new beers that we put on. The print menu option is incredible and we use it weekly. The digital drink menu is very good looking and really gets the guests attention. I also love that Tap Hunter is tied to our website, Facebook and Twitter. Great way to get the word out immediately of any changes.
Mary M.
May 11, 2016

“Great product in so many ways!”

OverallTapHunter is a great product for us in so many areas! We have 40 taps and change our beers frequently - 3-5 per week average. The time savings on menu printing alone is huge - all the descriptions/info are already there. The digital menu and the ability to link to our website and social media quickly informs our customers of the changes. We also use the promotion and event tools to highlight our upcoming events. The customer service is awesome and the team is very open to suggestions. I highly recommend TapHunter!
Kelsey R.
Marketing Manager
May 9, 2016

“Great way to keep your online draft list in order”

OverallWe have been using TapHunter for a good while and I enjoy how easy it is to use as well as the nice look on the website. I also like that I can update the list from the mobile app. We don't use the digital display feature, so can't comment on that, but the software does everything we need in an easy and user friendly way. We also like that it promotes our Facebook events. The customer service has been great when we've needed it, but it's also nice to say that those times have been minimal.
Jennifer B.
bar tender
July 7, 2019

“Tap Hunter”

ProsIt is easy to use! I love the feature where you can post to all social media at once.
ConsNothing. This is a great product and very user friendly.
July 7, 2019
Matt R.
Central manager
11-50 employees
July 26, 2016

“Great addition to our brewpub!”

OverallFrom the get go Taphunter has been great to work with! Colin has been a great communicator and also great to work with. Taphunter solves the problem of the rotating taps that are so essential now to the pub industry.
July 26, 2016
sean d.
May 9, 2016

“Awesome software that makes a owners job easier.”

OverallWe own Der Biergarten in Sacramento and have 32 beers on draft. We tried using a excel spread sheet at first before we found Taphunter. Now that we use taphunter life is so much easier. We change beers daily so the staff likes it's easy to use interface and I like that from home I can see whats being tapped as well as update our events. We also use it to post new beers on our twitter account and it auto updates our list on FB and our website. 2 thumbs up.
David S.
Restaurants, 1-10 employees
July 18, 2019

“Fabulous Platfrom”

ProsThe ease of use and the public display of information
ConsNothing, it works as planned. I cant think of any changes
July 18, 2019
Andy H.

“Digital Menu Solutions”

OverallI have seen this implemented at several restaurants / craft beer bars I frequent. It is definitely a neat tool as a customer, however I still like a regular menu at the table so I don't have to turn and find the menu and stare over other patron's heads (sometimes they think I'm looking at them). I wish the bars I've been to with this would use an HDMI distributor to spread the image out to multiple small TV/digital boards at the tables.
Rob L.
May 23, 2016

“Exceptionally well thought out website and service. ”

OverallHands down one of the easiest, most thought out servicees I've come across. Menus are all intuitive. Help screens are actually helpful and the taphunter team is very proactive in making sure my staff knows exactly how to use the service. The level of integration with social media as well as the robust taphunter app itself makes my cheap butt happy to spend the monthly fee. (So far) I can't find any complaints
May 23, 2016
Matthew S.
May 10, 2016

“Great Tool for Bar Owners!”

OverallSince signing up with Tap Hunter not only have our bar sales grown by 10-15% but I have saved an immense amount of time in keeping all of our beer lists updated. From print, to website and even social media tap hunter has made managing our ever growing bar program so very simple and convenient. I would highly recommend this ever improving business tool to anyone who owns/manages any bar or restaurant with a craft beer program!
Jesse D.
November 11, 2016

“Bar Manager”

OverallWith TapHunter, our staff only has to update our drinks once and TapHunter takes care of the rest. Instant updates are made to our print menu, digital TV menu, website and Facebook page. TapHunter is a no-brainer for saving time and making sure things are done right. In a little over 3 months, we've had over 7500 impressions on TapHunter which have helped to drive our bar sales.
November 11, 2016
May 12, 2016

“Great product and support”

OverallWe use Taphunter for two main reasons.It makes printing out new menus very easy and the digital menu board allows me to advertise my weekly specials with great pictures as well as showing the beer menu. We have two TV, one in each room. Sine we are the only one in Alaska using the App so far, the other online benefits of finding beers in town isn't as helpful, but the other things make it worth it for us.
May 12, 2016

“Great product and support”

Paul R.
Partner
April 14, 2019

“TapHunter review”

ProsVery responsive customer support and ease of use.
April 14, 2019
Ruth A.
January 12, 2017

“Great customer service”

OverallTaphunter is a cool and modern way to connect beer drinkers. From the restaurant side, having rotating tap handles lets us communicate with our guests our ever changing selection before they walk in the door, plus it provides lots of other useful info such as ABV and IBU. Easy to use and effortless updating the selection takes under five minutes.
January 12, 2017
Chad B.
Co-Owner
May 10, 2016

“It has every beer out there and it makes it easy to attract customers to your craft beer bar”

OverallThe interface is brilliant and easy to use. The tv tap list is also a great way to save money on constantly printing menus. The only con would be the description of specialty beers. It doesn't list out specific beer ingredients (a saison brewer with avocado honey, hop varietals, malt bills, etc). That would be a big task to take on though.
Jeremy G.
May 10, 2016

“Easy to use and manage. A must for anyone running a bar with numerous taps”

OverallIt is easy to update and keep track of your beer. Easy to let not only your customers but your staff about what beers you have and how to sell them. The menu printing option has helped me sell much more of the higher margin beers by highlighting them. Also, being able to showcase the local beers has really help the customer pick out what they want locally.
Stephanie R.

“Time Saver!”

OverallI love how quickly I can update my tap list both digitally and on print menus. I do wish that customizing print menus was a little easier and not necessarily an extra charge, especially if we have a graphic designer on our end who could provide a template to be uploaded to taphunter and managed as usual.
Shay M.
Bar/Draft Line Manager
May 18, 2016

“Amazing customer service, has trimmed hours out of my week. Thank you!”

OverallThis program really has streamlined my day-week activities. The customers love being able to see our draft list with the digital drink boards. I am currently playing with the new inventory tools and loving this new feature! Absolutely no complaints from this Bar Manager!
Shawn M.
May 12, 2016

“Great tool for managing your craft beer lineup”

OverallWith 36 craft beers on tap and over 600 different beers each year being rotated, TapHunter is a great tool!! . Menu design, social media and inventory management are key parts to this product. Support has been topnotch with them too.
Shawn P.

“Oblivion Taproom”

OverallWithout TapHunter we just couldn't change our menu's on a weekly basis. The software makes it so that anyone on our team can make changes. I couldn't ask for anything more. Such a great system.
Kevin B.

“absolutlely awesome technology”

OverallKeep new and old draft beers in front of you customers eyes during their entire visit to your restaurant, plus make daily specials of food in color to slide in between your draft and bottle beer display.