Retently - NPS Software Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.9/5
4.8/5

About Retently - NPS Software

Retently helps you efficiently measure customer satisfaction, collect valuable client feedback that you can act on, prevent customer churn and turn detractors into promoters. Retently will send your customers a single question satisfaction survey. Theyll give your business a score and provide additional feedback. Your Net Promoter Score will be calculated based on the survey responses. Learn more about Retently - NPS Software

George M.
Lead Customer Success Manager
E-Learning, 51-200 employees
January 6, 2019

“Does what it promises”

OverallWe use Retently as our NPS survey platform for our web platform. This has allowed us to measure the satisfaction score for our clients, reach out to them when they have an issue, and generally improve on our relationship with them.
ProsSimple and modern UI Fairly generous plan for up to 3,000 responses per month The dashboard functionality allows for filtering out results in multiple ways (dates, campaign, tags, etc)
ConsRetently does one thing, NPS surveys, and it does it well. However, it could be more versatile in how its campaigns are setup. It currently allows for open ended questions and a thank you page, but I would love it if there were other options for surveys, as well as more customizations options. As far as I know there is no easy way to integrate with an Android/iOS mobile app.
January 6, 2019
John W.
Advisor
Banking, 10,001+ employees
March 9, 2017

“Great Product ”

OverallHi! I'd like to share a quick overview of my experience with Retently. Recommendations to others Retently app is easy to setup, and within minutes you can get it working. There are clear steps on what you have to do after signing up t : Import Customers Personalize Survey Finish Set up What do you like best? Conversations chat - help me stay connected with the customers Notifications - send me immediate, daily, weekly reports of new responses and scores Segmentation Customers Segmentation of Responses Dashboard Analytics and Trends What problems are you solving and what are my benefits? This app allows me to send Net Promoter Score surveys to my customers , that way I can track their satisfaction and improve my business by delivering more value to the customers.
ProsConversations chat - help me stay connected with the customers Notifications - send me immediate, daily, weekly reports of new responses and scores Segmentation Customers Segmentation of Responses Dashboard Analytics and Trends
ConsNothing, great product and great service!They delivered the value at the right time with the right mindset.
Recommendations to other buyersCheck it out to grow customer satisfaction
March 9, 2017
Sharoon T.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
June 11, 2018

“Simple and easy product. Good API. Great Support”

OverallGetting to learn how our customers think about the product has been a great way to improve.
ProsIt does exactly what it's supposed to do without clutter. Good user experience and as the CEO I get to see exactly what I want to see and nothing more.
ConsWould love to embed the survey as part of apps. Other than that, we have not faced any major issues with the product.
June 11, 2018
Mark D.
Marketing and Community Coordinator
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
April 18, 2018

“Clean, beautiful design, intuitive interface, great customer support, and a high value product.”

OverallEase of use, beautiful and intuitive interface, cost effective.
ProsI was looking JUST an NPS solution. Many of the bigger survey companies provide NPS as an option, but you end up having to pay for all the other bells and whistles you may not need. If you're a believer in the power and value of the NPS survey, you realize you don't NEED any other type of survey. The fact that Retently solely focuses on the NPS survey, and at a great price point, made them the obvious choice for me.
ConsNone!
April 18, 2018
Medha A.
Product Manager
December 5, 2017

“Great application for conducting quick surveys”

ProsPrompt service over email. Great user friendly options to customise questions and the scores. Monitoring the scores is also very intuitive.
ConsWe can get more options to edit the survey creation. We can have an option to change the sequence of portions in the survey.
December 5, 2017
Justin M.
Product Manager
August 21, 2017

“Incredibly easy to use and understand”

ProsIt makes total sense, and everything is easy to find and is very flexible. The support from the Product team is outstanding and will often take suggestions from clients and implement, I feel like my voice and concerns are being heard.
ConsThere is some functionality missing, especially when it comes to the in-app survey which becomes bothersome to new users of our website. They are immediately shown the popup but they've hardly used the site so it annoys them.
August 21, 2017
April 16, 2018

“Easy-to-use NPS tool”

ProsSetup only took minutes, and everything just works. Not only is it easy to set up and deploy NPS campaigns, it's easy to visualize the results and follow up with responders. Plus Retently plugs into the other tools I'm using. I'm a huge fan.
ConsI don't have any complaints. Even when there's been a small glitch, the customer support has been extremely responsive and helpful. And the low cost is great, too.
April 16, 2018
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
January 30, 2019

“Intuitive tool”

ProsThe product is easy to use, yet includes a lot of relevant features, and gives us a great overview of the NPS results. The service is exceptionally good. We always receive instant answers to any question and personal demonstrations if it's required.
ConsSending the same campaign in different languages is a little troublesome if you're on the basic subscription model.
January 30, 2019
Kellie A.
Founder and Chief Connector
Executive Office, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 21, 2018

“Quick and Easy!”

OverallI felt good about how my customers thought of my business, but it was wonderful to see it in print. I also realize that I should be able to convert much of the feedback into Google reviews and increase my rankings. That will get me to the top of my page. I'm excited to get a regular review process started.
ProsI really like how intuitive and easy it was for me to send my first survey. I was able to upload a logo, customize questions, link to my MailChimp customer list, and send the survey in under 20 minutes. You can't beat that!
ConsCan't think of a thing! It was super easy.
August 21, 2018
John J. L.
Founder & CEO
June 14, 2018

“The Retently team was very helpful in getting up and running. ”

OverallEasy implementation of industry standard NPS product.
ProsSuper quick on-boarding. Very competitive pricing. What more could you want? Having a NPS process in place is a must for our business.
ConsNo native interface with BigCommerce but easily solved with Zapier. Support provided by Retently in getting everything dialed in properly.
June 14, 2018
201-500 employees
April 30, 2018

“Useful insights and nice integration”

OverallEasy to use and helpful insights
ProsI can evaluate the NPS on the dashboard The system is very easy to use I integrate it wth various tools through Zapier
ConsIf you have to send a lot of emails it can be quite expensive. But its usefulness is what makes it worth it,
April 30, 2018
Daniel H.
Managing member
June 24, 2018

“Absolutely amazing!”

ProsIncredibly easy to upload a customer CSZ file into the software and tag it correctly. The customer support was right there with me the whole time to get to get my campaign started and sent out.
ConsThe only complaint I have is that they asked for a review on cap terra's website. I had to switch browsers 4x in order to leave this review. Retently is much more straightforward to use.
June 24, 2018
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
April 18, 2019

“Retently NPS Review”

OverallRetently has all that you need as an NPS app. It helped us to take action faster and improve retention. Keep up good work!
ProsHow easy it's to set up and available integrations.
ConsIt would be nice to get some alerts if the volume of NPS responses is not usual. There was an issue on our end still it took time even to notice that we didn't get responses for one of the segments.
April 18, 2019
Adrian C.
April 25, 2019

April 25, 2019
Wholesale, 51-200 employees
October 17, 2018

“The ease of use of Retently”

OverallI can now see what our clients think about our services.
ProsI started with Retently and I immediately could send out surveys. It's veary easy to use.
ConsFor me there are no problems with Retently.
October 17, 2018