MarketPowerPRO Ratings

Overall

About MarketPowerPRO

MLM Software for Start-Up's to Mature Network Marketing Companies. The focus is on your customer's shopping experience and ease of enrolling distributors - MarketPowerPRO handles everything you need. Compensation plans include Binary, Matrix, Unilevel, Stair-Step, more. 100% Mobile Ready. Replicated Distributor Websites. Robust Back Office and Genealogy Reporting. Integration with Commission Payments, Sales Tax, & Marketing. 85+ Gateways including Crypto. 32 Languages & 82 Currencies. Learn more about MarketPowerPRO

Kevin G.
September 21, 2017

“It's a great company run by great people”

ProsI was asked to give a testimony about Multisoft. I thought that's easy it's a great company run by great people, but then I realized it's really about the team they have. It simply started with me reaching out to the CEO of Multisoft about some pricing in regards to another software option for our company. The rest is history. He's probably one of the best CEO's I know. He's out front leading the charge. Leading by example both in customer service, sales ability out pacing his own sales team. Even when hurricane Irma devastated southern Florida where he resides and Multisoft is headquartered, he never lost a beat. No power, internet etc. He just kept it moving while are company was in the middle of a prelaunch. Any issues we had were taken care of in a timely matter exceeding our expectations. The team is amazing! Over 30 years of experience, being worldwide in 4 countries, 5 offices, 60 plus employees with everything stored up in the cloud for security and safety. Speaking of the team. Amazing. It started with the support in regards to the compensation plan integration. Then over to other who's over the top in every way and I swear he never sleeps. They've got Amanda and Jessie just to name a few who are there for product set up and integrations etc.
ConsTheir customer support and help desk is incredible. It took me awhile to accept their system because I'm used to direct emails, but once I listened to him and started using their system everything clicked. Every request I've submitted has been in a timely matter. In short I live by the principle of under promise and over deliver. Don't meet the customers expectations, but rather exceed it and that's exactly what he has done with his team and company Multisoft. In short to quote an old phrase: YOU GUY'S ROCK!!
September 21, 2017
David M.
CEO/Founder
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
September 17, 2019

“Highly Recommend MarketPowerPro”

OverallThe performance of the software and the company has been flawless. The software functions as it should, is packed with features, looks great visually and is being continually improved and added upon. And new functionality always works. Their QA is great. Previous to using this product we implemented another software from a different company. After 10 months of nightmare problems it still was not properly operational and filled with problems. We terminated our contract and went with MarketPowerPRO and Multisoft. We were live in less than 30 days and the system has been flawless. Service and support has been nothing less than exceptional.
ProsAfter having a failed implementation with another company we installed MarketPowerPRO on the recommendation of a respected industry consultant. It was a great choice and we could not be happier. We achieved more in less than 30 days with MultiSoft than we did in 10 months with the other provider, which was a costly disaster. The software is incredible and we could not be happier with its functionality, ease of use, ease of implementation and the support. And the monthly license fee is significantly less than our previous provider. I would highly recommend MarketPowerPRO and MultiSoft to you. You will not be disappointed with the software or the service. These guys are the very best!
ConsThere is nothing I don't like about this product and the company. Flawless performance all around.

By MultiSoft on September 18, 2019
Thank you David, it is an honor to work with you and the Australiana Botanicals team.
September 17, 2019
Eric A.
COO
September 30, 2019

“Best features, Best support, Best Time to Market”

OverallOfficial and the team were awesome to work with! We had the benefit of knowing what we wanted and mostly had all the graphics and other content ready to go. We also knew, due to a bad experience, what questions to ask, what features to specify and test and had a basic understanding of how these systems should work. With all that, by the end of the first week of working with Multisoft, we already had a fully functional system and were into the nitty-gritty of tuning things. Everything we had a question or were looking for a feature, MultiSoft had an answer and in many cases exceeded our expectation of what the software would do. They were fast, responsive, and anticipated our needs!
ProsIt had EVERYTHING we expected and wanted and more. It only took us 2 to 3 weeks to heave everything up and running.
ConsSome things are hard to find (remember where they are). The Admin vs. distributer roles should have better separation and/or clarity.
September 30, 2019
Randy M.

“Surpassed expectations”

OverallThe main problem that has been solved for us is the ease of doing business . Having a complete system that is simple to use and gives our distributors a great tool for their success. The support and service and truly surpassed our expectations. Even things that were not their problem they stepped in to assist us in getting them done. The level of expertise in all areas of direct sales is far superior to any that I have experience in the last 30 years of being in this industry.
ProsWhat we like most about the software is the support that comes with it. You have the ability to control most things on your own which gives you the ability to adjust to the marketplace quickly. The ease of doing business for our distributors surpassed our expectations and even in this short period of time we can see more upgrades being added to an already robust system.
ConsIt can be a little complicated making some of the adjustments however the customer support is extraordinary in solving those issues.
Josh F.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
January 27, 2017

“Proud partner for many years”

OverallWe chose Multisoft's Market Power Pro early as a partner and they were upfront about their model, costs, limitations, and strengths. I am very pleased we went with Market Power Pro. They helped us plan from the beginning and they have been our software partner since the beginning of our company. They are responsive to our needs and their support team works very quickly to resolve any issue we have. If I had to start all over again, I would make Market Power Pro one of the first phone calls we made to get going. I am glad to have their partnership in our business
ProsMobile Friendly, Scales well, lots of features, responsive support team.
ConsFirst learning the system takes effort, it isnt super intuitive
TAMMI G.
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
June 21, 2019

“Best Company, Best Customer Service!”

OverallThe software it's self is excellent, BUT MOST IMPORTANT is the outstanding customer service you will receive from every single person at this company!!! Never have they let us down! They are by far one of the rare and true finds in today's society, they truly care about every person! Highly recommend MarketPowerPro and Highly recommend Multisoft Corporation!
ProsIt can be customized to YOUR specific Needs!
ConsThe Sales Tax Option was Avalara (Not a Good Option, Very High-Cost), HOWEVER, they have partnered with a Much Better Company...As Always, Multisoft is continually seeking the best for US.
Scott D.
COO
Retail, 1-10 employees
December 4, 2018

“AMAZING SUPPORT”

ProsOur rep and his team have been amazing to work with; customer support is the highest I've ever experienced in any industry. When I have a question, I get prompt responses. Whenever I had a concern, it was investigated and anytime I wanted to do something "outside of the box", the development team rose to the occasion. MultiSoft takes the time and effort to create relationships with their clients like that of a small business while providing software that could compete with any large business in the industry.
ConsThis was difficult to pinpoint. After significant thought and consideration, I would recommend that MultiSoft create a soft launch-testing platform to quality control all the processes before the system went live. Often, errors or glitches I experience were specifically due to my own omissions. The Onboarding Task List is very structured but after I completed all the tasks it would have been helpful if someone who really knew the system took the time to go through everything and test all the processes. Saying that, I received all the support I needed to correct my mistakes and create a functional, efficient platform.
December 4, 2018
Samantha P.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

“Krizma's fabulous experience”

ProsThis software does at it says on the tin. A system that works with our growing business. The opportunity for additional modules. One of the best systems on the market and this is after we have tried a few. The support is phenomenal with a great account manager and superb back office support.
ConsThe amount of training required. Whilst this is most cases is a fabulous service I didn't have the time to commit to the training and being computer literate was able to find my way round pretty quickly.
Nancy N.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
June 28, 2019

“Nice Program”

OverallThey meet our needs, they are friendly and responsive.
ProsIt has a myriad of features and automatically calculates all of the things you need it to for commissions and payout on different levels.
ConsYou need an internal IT resource to work with some of the systems intricacies. Also, the consumer store is quite basic.
June 28, 2019
Mark H.
March 1, 2017

“Only Good Things To Say About MultiSoft”

OverallI have had an ongoing business relationship with MultiSoft Corporation and its President, for over 6 years. MultiSoft and I have collaborated together on many different MLM projects for the purpose implementing commission payment platforms for our mutual clients. I can say from experience that he takes a direct and personal interest in the company's clients and strives to ensure that MultiSoft provides only the highest quality of service and support. PayQuicker made the decision to partner with MultiSoft because our mutual principles of marketplace integrity, delivering extraordinary value to clients, and delivering leading-edge technology solutions for the Direct Selling industry make this partnership an ideal match. Their process of on-boarding of our mutual clients is the smoothest we have experienced in the industry as their MarketPowerPRO single source MLM Software is a "once and done" for all of our clients. MultiSoft does not charge any setup fees to our clients as their "when you win, we win" approach to business has served them well for over 30 years. Our partnership increases the ease with which direct selling organizations can expand globally and create happy distributors. We've had great success so far and MultiSoft has become PayQuicker's fastest growing referral partner. With only good things to say about him and MultiSoft, we would highly recommend you look into what MultiSoft can offer your business.
March 1, 2017
Wally L.
President Marketing Powerhouse
January 19, 2017

“Working with Multisoft and their Market Power Pro product”

Overall It is a real privilege to work with a professional and dedicated business such as Multisoft. The management and staff have worked diligently with us right from the very beginning. As with any business that is just getting off the ground there are always things that arise that were not anticipated or foreseen. Robert Proctor and his staff at Multisoft were right there the whole time offering solutions and assisting the process of working through every issue. I can't say enough about the Market Power Pro software. It is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The support ticket system is efficient with fantastic follow up by the staff. I truly believe that our business would not be what it is without our partnership with Multisoft and the Market Power Pro software. This truly is the answer for today's Multi Level Marketing business. Wally Lumley, Marketing Powerhouse
January 19, 2017
Jim B.
June 8, 2017

“Multisoft is the one! I highly recommend them!”

ProsIn my 40 plus years as an industry professional, I have dealt with a lot of software development companies. In my opinion, Robert Proctor and his team at Multisoft are the best. They have the industry knowledge, the software framework and the skill sets that every new startup company needs in order to have a successful launch and ongoing support. If you are looking for a software company that can fill your needs, Multisoft is the one! I highly recommend them!
June 8, 2017
Gladys L.
Co Founder
Financial Services, 1-10 employees

“National Credit Store”

OverallImprovement has been noticeable over this 1 year experience with Multisoft. Overall, we are pleased to have them as our software provider.
ProsNew features and updates are constantly being added Weekly calls to update you and listen to you Staff is friendly and always willing to help Our executive David, brainstorms our concern to provide best solution Once familiar with system, it is easy to navigate
ConsI feel Multisoft has much more features that are unknown to users since not everything is covered during training. It is more of a learn as you go experience. On boarding task list completion was a cumbersome experience.
Denise O.
Accounting
Retail, 1-10 employees
September 23, 2019

“MarketPowerPRO is worth it”

OverallWe benefited this the export side of the software. We will use every aspect of the software for sure. I would recommend it to any Company that is dealing with a lot of back office set ups.
ProsIt manages everything for your business very efficiently. The ecommerce platform is very productive for your company. The customer service is unbelievably awesome, I needed help many times and they were there. The customization that we needed for the Company was so easy.
ConsIt did take a little bit to get it up and customized. For people like me, that is not tech savvy it is a bit difficult in the beginning. Just had to give it time and be patient.
Gregory M.
Co-Founder & COO
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
November 16, 2018

“MultiSoft provides an amazing level of quality and service”

OverallWe plowed new ground with Multisoft on setting up a Direct Sales Co-Operative, and their planning and onboarding process was wonderful!
ProsIt's been so well refined over so many years and clients, that there is not very many things it can't do... and the 24/7 customer service is invaluable in times of need!
ConsWe had to use our own outside web designers, but that was no big deal. Worked out fine.
Vitaly P.
Sr. Affiliate Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
November 28, 2018

“MarketPowerPRO Review”

OverallGood experience overall. Friendly staff and good customer service.
Pros* Large quantity of website skins to choose from to meet your needs
Cons*Not super easy to use if you are not tech savvy.
November 28, 2018
November 27, 2018

“Incredible Team! ”

OverallIncredible
ProsThe support team is incredible and the functionality is pretty versatile.
ConsMobile application could be better as well as the ability from a retail perspective be more simplified.
November 27, 2018
Alyssa H.
Co Founder
Wholesale, 1-10 employees

“Great Product”

ProsWe absolutely love the the MarketPowerPro software. It is super simple and easy to get around and explain to others.
ConsThere isn't anything as of today that I dont like about the software
Mike S.
January 27, 2017

“The Sheffield Group Likes MultiSoft Software”

OverallThe Sheffield Group is the leading direct sales consulting firm having served nearly 1,000 client companies over the last 30 years. We have a number of our clients that have selected MultiSoft as their software provider. While we have worked with multiple software companies over the years, MultiSoft has demonstrated a level of professionalism for our clients that is exceptional. President Robert Proctor seems to always take a personal interest in the on-boarding and ongoing success of his clients. The company's customer services are the best we have experienced. While not every MLM software company fits every business model, I highly suggest you give this company special attention as you do your due diligence. This is one of the most important decisions you will make. We will continue to give high marks to MultiSoft as a potential candidate for our own startup clients, as well as established direct sales and MLM companies.
Susan B.
GM
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
March 26, 2019

“One Year with Multisoft”

ProsEase of allowing the client to make most changes themselves & Customer Support
ConsEverything is a customization requiring programming hours
March 26, 2019
Gregory D. M.
Co-Founder
May 9, 2018

“RPS... Responsive Professional Service”

OverallQuick start-up, robust reliable platform.
ProsSo much built-in flexibility enables us to do most of the things we need and want with little or no programing expense.... and their customer service is the best!
ConsIt's so robust, that we are still determining the best way to use all it's functionality to create the best web system and customer experience.... and looking forward to some additional options for member genealogy reporting.
May 9, 2018
Lisa R.
Owner/Partner
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

“Review after 60 days”

OverallThis has been a tough one. We've tried very hard to make this work for us and we're struggling. Not because we don't understand software, but because we do and we did not have some of the functionality available to us that was promised on the initial call.
ProsThe integration with other products via API
ConsThere are so many things that make working in the system cumbersome and time-consuming. As a data person, this is very frustrating for me. I should be able to write my own reports, upload products, skus, inventory, etc.
Nancy N.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
December 5, 2018

“Allows Me to Track Tickets”

OverallUse it a lot. Is a useful tool.
ProsCan see progress and updates easily. We use this software a lot. Several times a week.
ConsHard to sort by subject. Need to scroll through to find things.
December 5, 2018
Colt P.
February 21, 2017

“Great Partner ”

OverallI have had the pleasure to work with Multisoft and grow our partnership over the last three years. They are dedicated to their customers as well as partners and do everything they can to help them be successful. From a partners perspective their team has been great to work with in all aspects from sales, marketing, project management, and leadership. I look forward to the future and continued growth of our partnership.
February 21, 2017
Jeffrey B.
February 1, 2017

“We Applaud Their Commitment and Service to Our Clients”

OverallDuring the last several years, we have come to recognize Multisoft as a superb partner in the area of technology solutions. As a legal advisor to many major direct selling companies, we have applauded their commitment and service to our clients. Jeffrey Babener Legal counsel to leading direct selling companies in the U.S. and internationally
Monte T.

“Best of the Best!”

OverallAs a senior direct selling company executive, I've worked with many of the industry software providers over the years and Multisoft is the best of the best. Their commitment to customer support is unparalleled!