CS400 Enterprise MLM Software Ratings

Overall

About CS400 Enterprise MLM Software

Cloud based MLM system that offers custom plan development, 20+ years in the industry, mobile friendly backoffice, graphical tree views, replicating websites, view commission test runs before posting them live, full admin reporting, flat rate monthly fee and 24/7 top notch support. Learn more about CS400 Enterprise MLM Software

Keith N.
VP Operations
Retail, 1-10 employees
February 26, 2019

“Best MLM Software... PERIOD!”

ProsThe software is easy to use in every area! Whether on the admin back-end or the user side. Set up is made a breeze with the professional and prompt assistance provided every step of the way. Fast, responsive and best of all very and I mean very fairly priced in all areas. From initial licensing, monthly operating cost to customization costs... Everything is priced at rates that can't be beat from other providers! Now that does not mean the product is inferior. In fact, it has been far superior to other vendors we've used in the past! I've seen costs from other vendors be 10 to 20 times that of which were incurred when having the SAME customization done with Compu-sult. Cost is one thing but timeliness is even more important in our fast paced industry. Compu-sult gets things done fast!
ConsWe've used Compu-sult for nearly a decade and have yet to come across any. Even if you do come across a "con" all you have to do is let them know and it gets quickly resolved. Let me give you an example of something we personally experienced. While we didn't see this as a con because it was resolved easily but none-the-less... a con to you might be something like this... "I wish this admin report included X data that's available somewhere in the software but I need it to appear in a column in X report." Just let them know and presto they'll get it done. If there would be a cost for it I can assure you for something like that it would be very very nominal. In contrast, we had that same type of thing done with a past vendor. They charged over 3k, made us go back and forth with them on technical documentation numerous times (to make it SEEM like there was sooo much to it) and took over 3 months to get it done. All that for something Compu-sult had done for us in the past the exact same thing with 1 quick email and done the next day.
February 26, 2019
David M.
Marketing and Advertising, 5001-10,000 employees

“Compu-Sult is amazing!”

OverallOur experience with Compu-Sult was and continues to be amazing. The price point is better than any other that I've come across and because of that the customer service and accessibility exceeds expectations! Now that we have grown 4x since we started with Compu-Sult, I have had plenty other solicitations to partner with other software providers but I have no reason to do that. I don't believe there is any other program that I can text or email the "HEAD GUY" at 2 am and get any resolution, update or add-on done within minutes.
ProsThe ease of use and having everything in "layman's terms" made it a great experience. Honestly what is even better than the software is the customer service that you get with CSR who is the Founder and Chief Developer. I can email him any time day or not and his response and coaching is quick to come.
ConsWhat I originally liked least was that I was expecting a giant "how to manual" manual when we first started and there wasn't any. I realized soon that it wasn't needed. CSR simply supplied a video and said that he could walk us through everything that we didn't understand in the video. I assumed that because this was unchartered waters for us that that simple video wouldn't suffice but it did.
Ernest L.
Owner/CEO
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
October 13, 2019

“IT Services”

OverallI have used Compu-Sult for over 14 years and would NEVER consider using any other software company. Every company owner knows that one of the components of their MLM company is the back office and software working flawlessly as possible. It can make you or break you. Choosing the absolute best software company is most important. You will receive the very best software available anywhere in the MLM industry with Compu-Sult and the very best support. Their support is the best out there, and they always quickly respond when you have any questions or an issue arises. I always say that when you have the best, you don't need the rest and Compu-Sult is the absolute very best! None can compare!
ProsThe customization can achieve all the goals we have asked. The programming has so many custom features there are very few additions.
ConsVery hard to find a negative. The custom features cover most every detail.
October 13, 2019
Harold J.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
February 17, 2019

“Tierra Science Global LLC use of CS400 - CompuSult software”

OverallOur experience at Tierra Science has been overall very positive with the CS400 - CompuSult Software. I can have full benefits of having our IT department without the need of the huge cost of hiring our own programmers. I have recommended the software to others.
ProsOur backoffice is easy to navigate and very complete. Commissions are always calculated properly. The Distributor dashboard and backoffice are very visual and easy for them to use. The cost benefit of using CS400 Software far outweighs the cost of trying to replicate the service with programmers. These are some of the objective reasons I like the CS400 Software. The subjective reason I love the software is the immediate help I receive from Rep whenever I need additional support to understand and/or use the Software.
ConsI'm struggling to find something I do not like. The only thing I can think of is the ease of uploading images of products in Product Maintenance, and I'm almost certain it's because I have not learned how to do this.
faraday h.
CEO and Owner of www.yourtravelution.com
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
February 18, 2019

“Great Experience with CS400 MLMSoftware”

OverallWe have had a great experience with CS400 with nearly no issues in 4 years and whenever a small technical issue arose it was addressed and resolved promptly. They have been quick and responsive with no problems creating new applications or making revisions that we have requested. I would highly recommend them.
ProsThe software is user friendly and set up with intuitive features that account for the most common events that come up with managing and growing a sales organization.
ConsThere really is nothing that i like least.
Matt S.
COO
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
February 18, 2019

“Successfully using CS400 Software for more than a decade!”

ProsIncredible value for the investment. This software helps us run our entire business and really gets the job done. Very easy to use. Have been able to make some customization's specific to our needs. Functionality is solid and we utilize significant comprehensive reporting capabilities. Developer is very responsive as well.
ConsNot a lot of cons to speak of. Keep up the good work.
CHRISTY D.
Operations Manager
July 11, 2017

“Highest quality! Made doing business easier and reduced costs significantly!”

OverallReasonable cost and limitless customizations.
ProsCost - very fair. Accuracy - each project completed with excellence. Customizable - you are never "stuck" with what you have. Your business can grow and change and the software can do it with you.
ConsI really tried to think of one and can't. Nothing is perfect, but I have experienced 2 other programmers and this is by far the most complete and flexible software out there.
July 11, 2017
Brad T.
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees
February 19, 2019

“best back office”

OverallSimple integration and really a game changer when it comes to customer service. If you have a new project or issue you are treated with respect and in a timely manner not just another number like other software providers
ProsEasy of use and customization Customer Support 2nd to none, your not just a number
Consreally none to speak of as everything can be customized
February 19, 2019
Ian B.
CFO
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
April 1, 2019

“Quick Resolution and Enhancements!”

OverallGreat solution for our company!
ProsAs we grow, the software grows with us and we're able to get changes in quickly.
ConsWe do have lots of changes for our business, but that is because we are growing, so we have to innovate often.
Angie L.
Vice President, Operations
Retail, 1-10 employees
October 7, 2019

“Great product and customer service”

ProsI like that this software allows me to really be in control of what is posted, how things are run, and the useful ways we can track sales, commissions and product inventory.
ConsThere is a learning curve. But what new product doesn't have one? With this, I found the more I worked in the system it began to make sense quickly. I also would email questions and the customer service was prompt with answers, so I could keep working without a long lag.
October 7, 2019
Jeff E.
Wholesale, 1-10 employees

“CS400 Review”

OverallCS400 software has met every need that I have had.
ProsAnything that I needed done, it was able to do.
ConsI have not had any issues with the software.
Dylan K.
Kinlock's Tax CEO/Founder
Legal Services, 501-1000 employees
October 6, 2019

“5 Star Service!!!”

OverallMy overall experience with Compu-Sult is a 5 star experience. From beginning to end this company has truly put me in position to be successful immediately. Their communication is TOP NOTCH. Look no further than Compu-Sult as a recommended MLM software provider
ProsIf your looking for a MLM software provider then look no further than Chris with Compu-Sult. Not only is the ENTIRE process seamless and easy but the communication is what truly impressed me. Chris and his staff truly care about YOU the client and educate you throughout the entire process. I am so glad I was blessed to utilize Compu-Sult platform. Look no further than this company right here I know you will be satisfied!
ConsNothing. Everything is a pro to me in my opinion.
October 6, 2019
Nicholas C.
Food Production, 1-10 employees
April 2, 2019

“About CS400 Enterprise MLM Software and the people behind it.”

OverallAmazing people to work with.
ProsActually very easy to use. anytime I had a question even during weekends. The reps promptly returned answers for me.
ConsI do not have any, again everything was turn key.
April 2, 2019