FortiClient Ratings

Overall

About FortiClient

On-premise & web-based solution for businesses that helps manage hosts' identity, endpoint visibility & compliance, attacks, and more. Learn more about FortiClient

Fernando d.
SAP BW Consultant
April 26, 2019

“Stable and reliable VPN Service”

OverallI use it to access a customer's network and I need to thrust it. And I do. It helps me doing my job and I'm not worried about my data or my customer's network being sniffed, the service seems to be reliable. I connect once a day and the connection lasts all the time. It doesn't route all my traffic to the destination VPN server, instead, only the resources being accessed in their network are transfered by FortiClient.
ProsFortiClient is easy to set up and get running on Windows 10. All you need to know is the IP or DNS from the VPN Server, a username and password. You can set up and connect very quickly and, according to you connection's reliability, it never goes down. It's fast (not much overheaded) and don't impact on computer's performance even on system's start-up.
ConsI don't know exactly what kind of mechanism it uses to tunnel the network packages but its some technology that are causing troubles on Windows 7 systems. I was using FortiClient in a Windows 7 virtual machine some months ago and it suddenly stopped working now, I guess it was some update that caused it. I have spent many hours trying to get it working with no success. On my Windows 10 Host machine it works, so I'm using on it now as a workaround.
April 26, 2019
Alex W.
Technology Consultant
September 8, 2017

“Always improving, good support, great for schools”

OverallA solid, fairly easy to use AV/UTM client
ProsEven if you don't use an EMS server, and just install FortiClient, it's a solid AV with built-in web filter that defaults to at least blocking the worst stuff. It's great for schools in that way, because it means you can install it and have some piece of mind without any more configuration. If you want to get EMS, it gives you even more control; you can basically treat it just like the UTM features on a FortiGate firewall. In fact, you can run it through your FortiGate and just have everyone using the same policy all the time, with no need for extra configuration We also use it for a handful of VPNs, and it does a great job with our several FortiGates
ConsThe current version (5.6) defaults to installing only the VPN client, so you need to "Customize" the install. This should be right in the workflow, instead of requiring "Advanced" options just to enable AV and UTM. Actually, AV should be enabled by default, and VPN should be optional. Oh yeah, and you *must* install the VPN client, even if you don't intend to use it
September 8, 2017
Georg C. L.
Vice President
Retail, 11-50 employees
January 28, 2019

“Easy to Setup”

OverallFortiClient is a quick and nearly effortless way to add VPN access to your FortiNet firewall.
ProsI'm a relative beginner when it comes to setting up IT network infrastructure. It's not something I've had any training in, other than watching YouTube videos and reading instructional walk-throughs. With that said, we bought two FortiWalls for some small family owned businesses, and utilizing FortiClient for third-party access to systems, as well as remote access from home, setup was a breeze. Within a few clicks you can setup relatively robust VPN connections, linking 2 or more stores together, plus adding remote access from home or on the road. I believe you can also use FortiClient to establish VPN connections to non-Fortinet firewalls, but I have not tested that.
ConsI've only run across this issue once, on one client computer, and I'm not sure exactly what was the cause, but after installing FortiClient on a laptop, all internet functions ceased to work. The only way to regain use of the networking hardware, was to uninstall the virtual networking hardware components installed with FortiClient. I have not seen this happen anywhere else, and that laptop had several other virtual networking devices and VPN softwares installed, so I'm assuming there was some conflict or another.
January 28, 2019
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
March 19, 2019

“FortiClient review”

OverallOne of the main business problems has solved for us in our company using FortiClient is that any time we can rely on the VPN for quick connections and get into the server is assist out client whenever in need. We have solved support tickets much faster after using FortiClient.
ProsI have been using FortiClient for over 6 months for accessing one of my clients' hosted servers, mainly for updating our Application on their server so they can get the up to date features to utilize our BI tool. FortiClient has some many features such as; Endpoint protection with two-factor authentication I can sign on to remotely access the server, Secondly, FortiClient has a file browser window to find for any location of the file, File transfers, chat window and much more. Third, FortiClient offers a system scan of local pc to look for any threats that might hijack the server, but mostly FortiClient shows me possible exploits before infecting file and registries. Lastly, VPN logging provides a detail report of who accessed the server and the information of the user.
ConsI guess nothing that comes to mind of any negative review in my case using FortiClient.
March 19, 2019
Rene S.
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
March 27, 2019

“Great end point security and VPN”

OverallWe've been using forticlient in our office for a long time now and never had a virus come through. This adds an extra layer of security to the web browsing as well and they have incorporated extra features which have been very useful.
ProsYou connect it directly to your fortigate firewall for increased security, you can enable the web filter which is very good and the antivirus itself does a great job. You can also establish a direct VPN connection if you have set it up in the fortigate firewall.
ConsIf there is a newer version released you have to re-download the installation file, it will not do it by its own, at least not for us.
March 27, 2019
Serge S.
Printing, 51-200 employees
October 17, 2018

“Great VPN client with lots of security features”

ProsFor most Fortigate customers, Forticlient is granted. It is a great VPN client, very stable and with great features (ie. automatic reconnect, AD integration at Fortigate level, ). It also is integrated with the security features (antivirus, firewall, ). I am not sure Forticlient is to be used by non Fortinet customers; but it should bring every IT Manager to look into Fortinet as their firewall solution!
ConsFinding updates on their website not always intuitive! Lacks a bit of central management (or I did not find out how to do it).
October 17, 2018
Machinery, 501-1000 employees

“FortiClient SSLVPN”

OverallSince we are running fortigates, the forticlient sslvpn piece provides the single pane of glass management we prefer. Add in MFA and you are running a pretty secure setup.
ProsI was able to implement the free version of FortiClient and detail it to work within our environment. Alternate vendor MFA setup was easy to implement with the client.
ConsIssue's with authentication lockouts. Still working through the bugs but the sslvpn is working as expected. Licensing can get a bit pricey.
Jake B.
Information Technology Professional
Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees
November 8, 2018

“Forticlient protects your organization ”

OverallOverall the product works well. It provides virus protection a step above built in malware scanners and allows a VPN connection into a work network. I do also find having the software run on my computer takes a few hours off of my battery life on my computer.
ProsIt allows me to communicate with my work network securely and maintain security standards around the organization.
ConsIt would be pretty difficult for an end user to configure if your organization did not have a way to deploy a preconfigured client.
November 8, 2018
Matthew C.
Software Developer
Construction, Unspecified
March 21, 2018

“The Fortinet Firewalls work incredibly well however the VPN client needs some attention. ”

OverallKeeps malware out and protects my company's network with top endpoint security. Allows easy access to my company's network even out of the office.
ProsWhen it comes to phishing and malicious URL detection, FortiClient is hands down the software recommended for the job. Basic setup of the firewall is easy and intuitive but you can also take full advantage of the FortiClient's webfilter, antivirus and the application sensor modules. I switched to Fortinet from Cisco and iv'e never been happier.
ConsUnfortunately i do sometimes have issues with the FortiClient VPN. It's quiet buggy and often requires reboots to reconnect sometimes.
March 21, 2018
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
May 31, 2019

“secure connections”

ProsI have been using this application for 2 years. there are other sub-companies affiliated with the company I work for and we have to give them support. but we work in different locations. we are even working in different cities. After installing this application as if we were in the same building as the other companies have created a virtual network. The application with this feature was very helpful.
ConsI cannot comment on the negative because I have not experienced any bad situation during the use and installation of the application.
May 31, 2019
Richard V.
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
August 23, 2018

“FortiClient sofware review”

OverallThis security suite is very useful and provide a set of tools (antivirus, firewall, vpn client) that working together make us feel great confidence about the security e integrity of the information stored in our devices like PCs, Laptos, USB. Higly recomended.
Pros- Integrated suite which included antivirus, firewall and vpn client. - Oriented to corporate uses. - Allow to make a backup of the configuration. - Provide security to the configuration panel using password. - Antispam and web filter functionalities available. - Quickly Security threats detection .
Cons- Antyspam functionality only working with outlook.
August 23, 2018
Taylor B.
Director of Software Engineering
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
July 16, 2019

“We use FortiClient remote access to connect to client VPN and I wish all my clients used it”

OverallWe need to connect to client VPN on a daily basis. After a quick setup we easily connect daily and have not experienced any issues with this VPN since we started using it.
ProsIt was very easy to setup and start connecting to our client's databases through this VPN. They sent over the connection criteria and we were connected within minutes. Easy to setup, easy to use.
ConsNothing I don't like at the moment, no complaints.
July 16, 2019
Andreas N.
Systems Engineer
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
August 27, 2018

“Antivirus, Web filtering, VPN, Vulnerability Scanner and Application Firewall in a single product!”

OverallI have been using FortiClient for a couple of years now, at the beginning for VPN connections and eventually also as an Antivirus. I really like the Vulnerability Scanning module, which can keep you up to date with all vulnerable software.
Prosthe Vulnerability Scanner, which can detect outdated applications and other security issues with recommendations for patching or upgrading the affected software.
Consnothing, everything seems to work great!
August 27, 2018
Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees
February 12, 2019

“Changed our security for the better”

OverallHands down one of the best customer service experiences we've had. The way we were able to incorporate it with our existing solutions made the process extremely easy.
ProsFortiClient brought our organization to the forefront of enterprise security best practices, and we couldn't have been happier with the customer service & support we received during our implementation. The ease of configuring the clients & devices themselves were a welcome change in a usually cumbersome place to install. We couldn't imagine moving our business to any other security solution at this point.
ConsNothing--quite honestly, the entire go-live and post go-live experience has been wonderful and seamless.
February 12, 2019
Hamza E.
IT Technician
Computer & Network Security, 501-1000 employees
November 27, 2018

“More secure and more trusted”

OverallWe had VPN problem, and monitoring vpns, now with The FortiClient solution the VPN with second factor authentication was the right secure VPN and monitoring.
ProsUpdates on time. Easy to secure and monitor the network. VPN easy to use for the client side. A well explained report for the analyses. Notification by sms or email for unwanted behaviours.
ConsPrice. Support. Easy to use and install.
Juan José C.
Gerente de Sistemas y Tecnología de la Información
1001-5000 employees
June 14, 2018

“Excelent product, i use daily”

OverallSupport to corporate networks in a safe and effective way
ProsEasy to use, easy to install, connections are secure towards fortigate equipment. Vulnerability analysis on the client computer helps to keep the pc updated.
Consthe client version depends on fortigate firmware and fortigate updates only with enterprise with maintenance, limiting the functionality to a support contract
June 14, 2018
Juan V.
Technical Consultant
May 10, 2018

“Top notch vpn client with built in antivirus”

ProsComing from someone who uses forticlient on a daily basis I have to say that its very stable vpn client . you create multiple profiles SSL or IPSEC. It also has a built in antivirus so there is nothing more you need
ConsFortinet is one of the insdustry leaders in security and with this client it makes it easy to manage and connect to several vpn fortigates.
Serge S.
December 6, 2016

“Very stable VPN for those using Fortinet devices”

OverallAt this point in time, their SSL VPN is top notch and very stable. Great integration with AD too. We do not use the other parts of Forticlient (although we used to be on the iPsec VPN which worked well too). For the "protection" part, we prefer to use separate antivirus products. So not sure I would recommend for anyone NOT using a fortinet device (Fortigate) but then again, everybody should use them! They are great devices!
ProsAmazing VPN product if using Fortinet devices.
December 6, 2016
Bjarke V.
Head of IT
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
December 5, 2018

“The best VPN client with Fortinet infrastructure”

OverallVery happy with the performance and useability of the product. If you have Fortinet, go for it.
ProsThe ease of use is fantastic with Forticlient. It is so easy to use, and even explaining less experienced users how to use it goes well every time. It never fails,
ConsThe design it not super modern, but it really does not take away to much, so don't worry.
December 5, 2018
Yezid M.
IT and Network Administrator
February 1, 2018

“This software is an excelent component to complete interactions with fortigates devices”

ProsThis software is easy to set up and use to connect to Fortgate devices and provide a good security component, like antivirus and web security. It's a very good VPN client and is very stable on MAC and Windows platforms.
ConsThis is a very simple app to protect connections between fortinet devices, so is not easy to say something to add.
February 1, 2018
Frank B.
EVP
September 16, 2019

“FortiClient”

OverallThe product does its job without any surprises, it runs on the workstation will a low-impact on systems resources.
ProsProduct is offered as part of the Fortigate Firewall solution. This product will give any small business up to 10 users (and it's free up to 10 users), antivirus protection for all 10 endpoints. The product will sync with the FortiGate Firewall solution and give you the ability to apply rules directly on each workstation, that the software is loaded on.
ConsYou must have a good understanding of the Fortigate solution, to set-up and correctly have the FortiClient work correctly. Once you have it configured correctly, everything should run smooth with any issues.
September 16, 2019
Sam L.
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
August 29, 2019

“Great VPN Client”

OverallI would recommend to anyone looking for a great VPN client.
ProsUse it every day and the client works great. The only issues i have had have been traced back to my ISP.
ConsThere are a few times that the login didn't save, or the client session on the firewall got hung, but cleared in a few minutes.
August 29, 2019
Diane L.
Corporate Secretary
Wholesale, 51-200 employees
May 13, 2018

“Awesome Software”

OverallEase of use and ability to work from home
ProsI love the ease of use of FortiClient. It is great when I work from home and connect to the office. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
ConsThere is nothing that I do not like about this software. FortiClient is extremely easy to use and a great product.
May 13, 2018
Miguel R.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees
January 23, 2018

“New Endpoint Protection from leading Security Company”

OverallRich high end Security platform. Customize for environment needs and offering full integration with other Fortinet products.
ProsFull integration into existing Fortinet echosystem. Security Fabric allows both Firewall and Endpoint to work proactively to protect environment. With many rich features endpoint can be configured to protect and lock down environment.
ConsRequires training as offers many features. Deployment can be comburson and not cost effective. Pricing is higher than other endpoint.
January 23, 2018
WILLIAM A.
Chemicals, 51-200 employees
July 23, 2019

“Best Protection for foreign LAN user”

ProsUsing Forticlient im sure the connections to my local LAN are very secure. I cant control each connection, control services, etc.
ConsForticlient need a user interface more complete to manage the functions.
Nicholas B.
Systems Support
May 4, 2018

“Forticlient, a VPN that works, most of the time”

ProsI like this software for the same reason I like any VPN software, it's ability to get me access to an internal network while offsite securely. Forticlient specifically integrates well with our systems as we currently use fortigate solutions.
ConsWhat I don't like is that often times my software won't connect to our gateway. It is quite common over the weekend to get at least one call or email saying that someone I support cannot login. The SSL interface usually has to be disabled and reenabled, but since I am not at a computer, I have to have the affected user restart their PC, costing them quite a bit of time.
May 4, 2018
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
February 6, 2018

“Good antivirus with a light load ”

ProsLight application that able to run real-time but with minimal resources. Caught many viruses that was not aware based on ads or clicks
ConsAnnoying when you want to turn off feature because you need the website that was blocked to be unlocked. Safe, but annoying
February 6, 2018
Timothy B.
Field It Tech
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
July 23, 2019

“Does what it needs to do.”

OverallIt does what it needs to do. Nothing great.
ProsAnti-virus / Malware scans - VPN (when it works properly)
ConsVPN - If its not telling you your information is not set up, its randomly disconnecting you with almost no notification other than a small pop-up window.
Dushan G.
Information Security Engineer
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees
January 2, 2019

“Great Endpoint Protection with best VPN client”

OverallOverall good endpoint protector and good VPN client that can easily integrate with two step verification third party tools.
ProsEven inbuilt web filter came across with great categories. It will help me to understand, what are the unsecured web sites and unwanted content web sites. And also it will help to band websites over the lab computer environment. And also VPN client easily configured with the two step verification methods.
ConsSeveral times my computer activate sleep mode and after trying to connect VPN client some time can't connect until machine restart.
January 2, 2019
Tyler A.
Systems Engineer
April 26, 2018

“Keeps us connected and protected across all devices”

ProsMultiple platforms it can be installed on from Windows to Android Free and easy vulnerability scanner helped bring to light were our MSP was failing on updating our client machines. If you have a FortiGate then the features go even further than just a stand alone client.
ConsThere is no way to schedule scans with purchasing the EMS package, but it will periodically scan on reboots. Just a minor con.
April 26, 2018
Mario N.
Network Engineer
September 25, 2018

“Forticlient”

OverallWe use it as VPN client for remote access to our company.
ProsIt is very easy to install and configure. Connection with firewall is stable.
ConsOlder version looked like it was made last century. They corrected that this year.
September 25, 2018
Ignacio S.
Lead Web Developer
Wholesale, 1-10 employees
April 20, 2019

“Super secure and easy VPN solution”

OverallOur sales staff is outside US, but our local severs are in Florida, they need to connect daily in a secure way, to manage some operations but we needed some firewall. Fortinet was the effective solution. Forticlient is their daily tool.
ProsEasy to install, run from the first time and is very secure.
ConsIt can have some better UI or UIX. Is not very intuitive but is not bad at all.
April 20, 2019
Jean Carlos M.
Information Technology
February 3, 2019

“Excellent solution”

OverallI did not know this software, I decided to implement it because we have several Fortinet products in the company where I work and in general we are very happy with the result of this.
ProsEasy installation, complement Fortigate firewall and effective scanning of possible malicious files.
ConsSo far in this part I have nothing to criticize, I have been quite useful.
February 3, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
February 1, 2019

“VPN VIP”

ProsWe use this program for VPN access when working remotely and it's so easy!
ConsSometimes it cuts off and you have to re-login, but that's fine and honestly a decent security function.
February 1, 2019
September 18, 2018

“A simple but power client”

OverallOverall my clients and myself have had good experiences with FortiClient.
ProsIt makes VPN access for my clients simple easy to setup and use.
ConsThe program on occasion need a restart to connect to a VPN Server.
September 18, 2018
Maricela G.
Wholesale Sales Support Specialist
Warehousing, 11-50 employees
May 1, 2019

“Great and Secure Way to access”

ProsFortiClient allows me to securely access my companies share drive remotely.
ConsI have not encountered issues accessing FortiClient on my end.
May 1, 2019
Mark J.
IT Infrastructure Manager
March 14, 2018

“Connecting into our office network with Security in place makes my job that much easier”

ProsThe Security is a main factor for me and then user interface is second. Both are amazing and easy to use. I have an onsite NAS that some staff store files on and getting them to connect to our office using Forticlient lets know that the connection coming inside is secure aswell as going out
March 14, 2018
Michael D.
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
July 29, 2019

“Easy to use and Administer”

ProsWe use FortiClient mainly to connect to our FortiGate Firewalls. It's pretty simple and gets the job done. The antivirus is strong and picks up the majority of threats. The free version is great to have for those persons who are looking to save costs.
ConsInterface is simple in its design. However, that makes it a little tough to navigate and understand for a novice computer user. Apart from that, it's well worth the installation.
July 29, 2019
Financial Services, 5001-10,000 employees
May 23, 2019

“Forticlient”

OverallWe use forticlient vpn when we need to work between institutions. It meets our every need. I would recommend.
ProsThe connection is made easy and we can make every transaction on our server quickly.
Conssometimes it does not work during the connection and does not accept the password. But after a while, it improves.
May 23, 2019
Doug S.
Technology Services Manager
May 10, 2018

“Simple, highly reliable and excellent ”

ProsI can be confident that its going to work whenever I attempt to connect over SSL VPN. It offers Vulnerability Scans to help client systems stay complient.
ConsWhat I like least is that some complex routing needs are not supported which is unusual but might be required.
Internet, 51-200 employees
November 30, 2018

“Very Useful everyday”

Overall Very useful, I use it every day due my work. I can be connected it to internal softwares from my company anywhere thanks to this software.
ProsEasy to make the set up and be able to use the software. Fast connection.
ConsOne of the main issues for me is updating the password constantly.
November 30, 2018
Moshe E.
Software Architect
Internet, 501-1000 employees
December 17, 2018

“I'm just a user, and it isn't awesome for me.”

OverallIt enables me to work on sensitive servers and connections from practically anywhere, that is good enough to use it in this market beyond all its shortcomings.
ProsIt allows me to connect to my company's VPN securely - that in itself is an awesome thing. It has a client for Ubuntu which most vendors ignore, also good. but that's about it .
ConsI'm referring specifically to the Ubuntu client, I don't know much about others - it has a lot to improve. It doesn't save my settings permanently - what I mean that every few days it gets corrupted somehow - don't know how - and I have to re-input the host, port and username. And it does have a profiles screen, so it was built to save this, but like I said every few days that list gets deleted...
December 17, 2018
Matt M.
July 23, 2018

“Great VPN and Endpoint Security Client”

ProsWe mostly use the VPN client but do recommend the full featured client to users for their home computers since it provides great web filtering and traditional AV.
ConsI was very underwhelmed by the enterprise Forticlient solution. It does not give you the granular control that you may need in certain environments. It also requires heavy integration with other Fortinet products which can be pricey.
July 23, 2018
July 7, 2018

“This software allows me to connect to my work network without issues”

OverallForticlient allows me to remotely connect to my work's network seamlessly.
ProsIt is very easy to use, and I can connect remotely to my work's network and access all the files I need, almost as is I was at my office! Very recommeded.
ConsI don't like that sometimes it launches a scan of my system, supposedly looking for vulnerabilities, but this only makes my PC work a little bit more slowly.
July 7, 2018
1001-5000 employees
June 5, 2018

“Great software for connecting to your office network”

OverallWe are able to connect to our company's network from anywhere, having access to all our systems and services.
ProsWith this software by Fortinet you can connect to your office network using IPSEC or SSL-VPN from wherever you are, once you have it setup on your office's Fortigate appliance. The configuration is relatively easy to do.
ConsIt has this "vulnerability scan" feature that scans your computer periodically, but I am unsure if this actually detects anything that is actually risky. Seems to me it only wastes CPU usage, specially if you already have an antivirus or other security software.
June 5, 2018
March 20, 2018

“FortiClient is great for endpoint management”

ProsIt is simple to deploy and if you purchased a FortiGate it is a free feature included with the Firewall. You can deploy the same web, AV, and IPS protections even when the user is not on the Company network.
ConsThe VPN to my knowledge is not invisible to the end user. It requires a user to login and provide credentials but it is a very simple client to manage and use.
March 20, 2018
Catarina A.
SAP Consultant
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 22, 2019

“FortiClient Review”

OverallMy experience with FortiClient is very good, I use the tool professionally and it makes my work much easier, and also guarantees security, something that we can not always guarantee.
ProsI use FortiClient to access many environments and it is very simple and intuitive to use. I think it is a tool that greatly facilitates the use of a VPN and greatly increases the security of whoever wants to protect. Very easy to use and to set up.
ConsI have nothing wrong to point to this software, it has always made my job easier.
July 22, 2019
Hayden Y.
Research Manager
Research, 51-200 employees
April 2, 2019

“Security tool that is in the background”

ProsI like that it is something that I only have to deal with on a needs basis. It isn't front of mind and that is great. A security tool should work without having to be cared for on a daily basis. It reminds me when I need to update my password or when I have an update.
ConsI don't have any cons about this software. I can tell you that it does it's job for me and that's what I need.
April 2, 2019
May 25, 2018

“FortiClient makes the VPN Experience a Breeze! Where security is a must, FortiClient makes it easy.”

OverallThe seamless connection to my company's VPN made it a breeze. The two-factor authentication offered was 100 times better than a previous product that we were forced to use at work. FortiClient is really a very neat and tidy solution that could be used for any size business. In a world where data security is of the utmost importance, I would strongly recommend a solution that works as easily as FortiClient.
ProsThe Software is really easy to configure, even for a non-IT technician who understands very little about VPNs.
ConsThere have been a few dropped connections over time, which I have not been able to find the source of. .
May 25, 2018
201-500 employees
April 30, 2018

“It is an excellent tool for VPN client functions”

ProsI have been a user and assistant in the installation and use of Forticlient as an Application Security. Once installed, the software provides maximum connection security: the use of files and the exchange of information is stable and totally reliable. You can work remotely almost without noticing you are in the VPN! For me it's a great tool
ConsI have only used the tool in Windows environment and the only problem I have found (and I think it is a bug more related to Windows) is that when I set the user of the domain, in a given computer, this user remains. That's good, if the user doesn't make a mistake when placing his login and password...if it can't take a while to change that information
April 30, 2018