CredentialMyDoc Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.8/5
4.9/5

About CredentialMyDoc

Amazingly simple to use, CredentialMyDoc walks you step-by-step through the credentialing, privileging and enrollment process to help you stay focused on running a successful healthcare organization. Features include payer management, provider portal, expiration management, form generation, reporting, workflow tools and more. Learn more about CredentialMyDoc

Ania M.
Credentialing Manager

“Great Product”

OverallI work for a large specialty practice where we have doctors, NP's, PA's,(around 171 providers total). CMD allows me to house and track information on all of them. Sends me expiration emails to alert me when licenses are expiring and such. It is a very helpful tool. Also, their billing set up is very fluid, makes it VERY easy to add and remove providers. You just do it yourself and true up on an annual basis.
ProsCMD team adds and maps forms for you free, other companies normally charge for extra for it. My favorite thing about CMD is the customer service, they go above and beyond to take care of me and make sure that their product fits whatever needs I need met. To me this is where they stand out miles above other products I looked at, their goal it truly to make the best product out there and they are doing that by listening to their clients and constantly improving based on our feedback. Ultimately, my choosing this system came down to the attitude and commitment to service they portrayed, and I liked the layout. There are so many thing that I like about the product, I like that it is very user friendly, the layout feels very familiar and easy to use. I love the form generator, saves me so much time! Implementation was very easy, they set me up a username and password and I was in. Initially, I was able to give them a bunch of spreadsheets where I had been tracking my information, and they loaded it for me. On some of the providers, they were able to pull some info from CAQH. Then I went in and added the details. I think if you are able to provide them with the data they will try to help in any way that they can, that is just who they are.
ConsNone
Recommendations to other buyersI can't say enough about the team at CMD, they are very wonderful and helpful people intent on delivering a great product. I would recommend them without hesitation.

By Covenant Technology Group on September 20, 2016
Thank you, Ania!
Wendy C.
1-10 employees
March 14, 2017

“Five Stars - That's CredentialMyDoc”

OverallIf you are looking for credentialing software, then CredentialMyDoc is your solution. I have used the software for over three years, and it just keeps getting better. Customer support is top notch - they are responsive and friendly. It offers everything you need to store information, run reports, populate applications, and much more without being complicated to use. If there is anything the software does not already offer, the CredentialMyDoc team will make every effort to add new features to accomodate the customer's needs. I highly recommend CredentialMyDoc.
ProsThere are so many pros, it is hard to narrow down, but my top three would be (1) the emailed, automated report I receive every Monday morning with all upcoming expirables; (2) the payer section - you just enter your payer information, status, etc and click a button to download into an Excel spreadsheet; and (3) there is no mapping of applications - if you need a new application or update to an existing application, then you contact CredentialMyDoc support, and they take care of it in a timely manner.
ConsI have no cons - it does not have any negatives, and the CredentialMyDoc team is always working to make a great product even better.

By Covenant Technology Group on March 14, 2017
Thank you so much, Wendy!
March 14, 2017
LaShunda W.
September 14, 2016

“CMD is More than Just Filling Out Applications!”

OverallI credential for a pretty large group. CMD has been able to help me manage all of my providers important documentation, as well as provide great assistance with getting applications completed. I have been able to keep up with expirations for important documents by receiving alerts. If a provider is out of the country and I need them to complete a document right away, I'm able to set up access for that provider to log in where they are and get the documentation completed. This system has been quite helpful with keeping me on target for very important credentials for my providers to ensure nothing is missed.
ProsThe alerts that I'm able to set up to remind providers when something is due or needs to be current. Also, I don't have to write in everything on applications when it's time for reappointments. Their update data can be generated on to the forms for me.
Recommendations to other buyersThe support is great! Everyone is very eager to help with additional training if you need it. The CMD staff reach out to their customers to make sure that you're ok and give regular updates about their system.

By Covenant Technology Group on September 14, 2016
Thank you, LaShunda!
Janet H.
Medical Practice, 51-200 employees
September 20, 2016

“CMD - Quick but Good Review”

OverallI think CMD is a good program but I'm sure it's a much better program than I realize as I've not had a chance to get the training I need to understand and know about it's all-encompassing capabilities.
ProsIt's very easy to input information, locate information and to update information. The customer service is quick and good. I like being able to print pre-populated applications and documents - saves A LOT of time.
ConsAgain, I need more training to be able to take advantage of all it has to offer. This is not because the training is not offered but because I've not had the time to get the training. CMD was in place only a month or so where I work when I took the Credentialing position and have had to train myself. I would like a reference "manual" of some sort ---which I understand is in the worksl
Recommendations to other buyers*** I did not answer the "value for the money" as I was not involved in the purchase of the program.

By Covenant Technology Group on September 25, 2016
I am so glad that I saw your review, Janet. You'll have product manual and a link to the training calendar in your email today. Thank you!
Jacqui B.
Credentialing Supervisor
Hospital & Health Care, 5001-10,000 employees
September 28, 2017

“CMD is great, customizable software”

OverallA one stop shop to house our provider information.
ProsWe have been able to add all kinds of features, applications, and options to our subscription that have made our use of CMD great! They even created a portal for us so our managers could access info and documents without inadvertently changing information. Customer support is always prompt and responsive.
ConsSometimes there are too many options, it can be confusing for the occasional user. More automated processes would be helpful (aka, if a renewed document is uploaded, an option to update the expiration date and archive the old document would be awesome.)

By Covenant Technology Group on September 29, 2017
Thank you, Jacqui!
September 28, 2017
Susan Y.
Business Office Coordinator
January 16, 2017

“Outstanding system and customer service”

OverallThis system will save you a lot of time especially if you have multiple job responsibilities. All of the staff are phenomenal and your support request(s) are turned around instantly. CMD truly listens to their customers for any product ideas. If any changes or updates are going to be rolled out, you are notified ahead of time with a complete guide/explanation. There is no logging into the system with "surprises."
ProsThe team and the support you receive when you have a question and/or issues
ConsI have not found anything that I do not like. The company is constantly listening to their customers and making changes to make our work more efficient, timely and easy.
Recommendations to other buyersKeep up the great job!

By Covenant Technology Group on January 16, 2017
Thank you, Susan!
January 16, 2017
Amber C.
51-200 employees
September 14, 2016

“CredentialMyDoc - Review by Cardiology Associates of Mobile Inc, Mobile AL”

OverallOur providers information and history is now just a click away! No more pulling physician files to find where they went to school or what type of CME hours they have done, it is now easy to find, easy to manage, and keep information up to date. The continuous flow of forms and apps to complete are now easy and can be done with confidence. CredentialMyDoc has made credentialing an ART!
ProsI like to be able to pull information into a spread sheet quickly and know that the information is accurate. It will let you know when an item is coming up for renewal. It also is a tremendous help with completing forms and applications.

By Covenant Technology Group on September 14, 2016
Thank you, Amber!
Paulene S.
Provider Enrollment/Credentialing Specialist
Medical Practice, 51-200 employees
August 4, 2017

“CredentialMyDoc has Streamlined my enrollment processing!!!!”

OverallTimesaver!! Everything in one place!
ProsWhere do I start?!?! LOVE that the customer support maps all of my applications---this has saved me TREMENDOUS time. Just a few clicks and I have the application ready for signature. Customer Support is amazing and they love hearing suggestions for improvements. My Billing Department also loves the Weekly Update on status of our provider's enrollment approvals! I also greatly appreciate that it is web-based and can use it anywhere!
ConsThere can be a few tweaks here and there (and they're currently being worked on) but overall I don't have any complaints.

By Covenant Technology Group on August 5, 2017
Thank you so much, Paulene!
August 4, 2017
Marilynn H.
September 19, 2016

“Tremendous time saver”

OverallCredential My Doc has been a tremendous asset in our credentialing tasks. There customer service is speedy and accurate. I cannot imagine life in a Medical Staff Office without it.
ProsEase of use, Customizable forms, great product support.
ConsWould like more robust reporting capability
Recommendations to other buyersCredentialMyDoc is a great product that has saved us countless time in providing information to our management, tracking the credentialing process and streamlining operations. It is a great value to our organization and we saw quick returns on our investment.

By Covenant Technology Group on September 19, 2016
Thank you so much, Marilynn!
September 19, 2016
Erin P.
August 3, 2017

“Wonderful Product! Makes credentialing much, much easier!”

ProsThe monthly emails regarding expirations for physicians, and the generate forms feature! To have an application auto populate with provider information instead of having to manually fill out each one is a tremendous time saver!
ConsThe only con I see to this software is actually being implemented, I believe. I would like for it to be able to have custom forms on it, like local hospital applications, etc.

By Covenant Technology Group on August 4, 2017
Thanks for the review, Erin! Sorry that you didn't realize we do map in any forms you need for you. I'm glad you're connected for some additional training to learn more about that. Remember, the forms are included at no additional charge, too!
August 3, 2017
Emily G.
Credentialing Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1000 employees
August 7, 2017

“Amazing Software!”

OverallCMD streamlines my department and increases productivity. It is very user friendly, and because it's web-based, it is super easy to use from home or your mobile device.
ProsThis software does all we need it to, and then some. The ease of adding new functionality is outstanding.
August 7, 2017
Cathy B.
Information Management Coordinator
September 13, 2016

“Exceptional Credentialing Product! ”

OverallThe Ratings say it ALL. CMD is easy to use. It keeps you organized and on track. We LOVE the email notification feature for documents that are about to expire. Don't know how we managed before CMD!
ProsCustomer Support is A+ & Functionality
ConsI have not found a Con.
Recommendations to other buyersKeep up the great work!

By Covenant Technology Group on September 13, 2016
Thank you so much, Cathy!
September 13, 2016
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
January 14, 2019

“Say good bye to your old Credentialing Software”

OverallWe were able to improve the quality and speed of our credentialing process. Data input was simplified which increased our ability to quickly document provider information over the phone.
ProsThere are so many aspects about CredentialMyDoc that positively impacted our business. First and foremost the secured cloud based format. We were able to get away from storing our credentialing documents on a shared hard drive. Compatibility with our primary medical management system was a huge time saver. We could quickly intake new providers in our core system and share the data back and forth. This greatly reduced frustration from our providers and our employees.
ConsWe did have some challenges with integration, primarily due to our high security requirements and limited use of popular web browsers. Working with the Support teams we were able to integrate and avoid delays in the deployment.

By Covenant Technology Group on January 18, 2019
Thank you!
January 14, 2019
Linda C.
September 18, 2017

“had a great experience working with the CMD team”

Overallearlier there was lack of a report writer but they added it and it works great!
Prosvery easy to use and they are constantly working to improve the product...we love the new report writer...it's a great help

By Covenant Technology Group on September 19, 2017
Thank you so much, Linda!
September 18, 2017
Kathy M.
President and Owner
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
January 11, 2019

“President and Owner ”

OverallI have been a CMD client now for almost a year. Prior to using CMD, I attempted to use a nationally known credentialing program. The nationally know credentialing software was not user friendly, expensive, and never during my 2 1/2 year contractual relationship with the nationally known software company did they deliver on one of their sales promise. Credential My Doc has delivered and exceeded on delivering every sales promise from day one!
ProsThe customer support and value for the price!
ConsComplete if feasible the electronic mapping for PECOS and CAQH.

By Covenant Technology Group on January 18, 2019
Thank you so much, Kathy!
January 11, 2019
Donna B.
Hospital & Health Care, 5001-10,000 employees
September 26, 2016

“Love CredentialMyDoc”

OverallSince the credentialing department moved to CredentialMyDoc, my work time has been exponentially increased in completing applications for payers. Ashlyn & the customer service department of CMD is has been incredible and quick in their assistance. I would highly recommend using CredentialMyDoc for credentialing services!
Prosease of use and very user friendly
Consnone that I have found

By Covenant Technology Group on September 26, 2016
Thank you, Donna!
September 26, 2016
Teresa M.
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
August 29, 2017

“Great product, user friendly. Keeps the credentialing department organized”

OverallOrganized a credentialing department that had many parts scattered in different locations. Now I am able to streamline our business.
ProsEasy to use, has a lot of great features to store items into the software. Like the documentation section to store all items into it. My credentialing department is almost paperless now.

By Covenant Technology Group on August 29, 2017
Thank you, Teresa!
August 29, 2017
Debbie M.
September 16, 2016

“Great Credentialing Product”

OverallI have 60+ physicians with 30 independent contractor physicians and 10 mid levels to keep track of. Initial applications, reappointment applications, cme tracking, supporting documents to keep up to date. Before CMD I had more spreadsheets than I cared to count. Now I have everything in one place and the product is so easy to use. The support staff is phenomenal and responds to my requests the same day.
ProsEverything in one place
Consnothing comes to mind because anything I didn't like and wanted to change, the support staff took care of for me right away.

By Covenant Technology Group on September 20, 2016
Thank you, Debbie!
September 16, 2016
Peggy R.
Administrative Assistant
Medical Practice, 501-1000 employees
January 5, 2017

“Hospital Credentialing”

OverallI have been using this software to complete reappointment applications for credentialing to hospitals in the area for 20 physicians. This software is a big time saver in that it automatically fills in the information required on the application. I no longer have to write these out which took quite some time. I like the reminders of the expirations of licensing, and other important documents for physicians so that I can keep track of this information and ensure that this it is kept up today. I really like this software!
ProsVery easy to use. Cuts time in half in processing applications. Keeps track of expiration dates.
ConsSometimes the fields of the applications that require filling in of information, the font could be a little bigger.

By Covenant Technology Group on January 5, 2017
Thank you, Peggy!
January 5, 2017
Melody O.
Project Manager/HIT Consultant
July 30, 2018

“This product has transformed insurance credentialing for many practices that I consult with!”

OverallHappy customers! I do not profit monetarily from recommending CMD, but I'm delighted that the sites that I work with are more efficient and will no longer lose money due to facility/provider credentialing issues.
ProsThere are many things I appreciate about CMD: the ease of use; the Monday morning status reports (so nothing slips in the cracks...), the price, Support, Reports.
ConsThere are really no cons to this software except (possibly) the intial up - there definitely is front-end work that needs to be done by office staff that cannot be accomplished by migrating in the data/dates.

By Covenant Technology Group on July 31, 2018
Thank you, Melody! We appreciate you and will continue to take great care of your customers.
July 30, 2018
Kimberly T.
June 2, 2016

“CMD always Saves the Day!!”

OverallI cannot say enough wonderful things about CredentialMyDoc and the CMD Team! I have been using CMD for a couple of years now and it has shown to be a great time saver, not to mention my memory for all things that expire! The team is top notch and are always extremely responsive and helpful. I would recommend CMD without hesitation!

By Covenant Technology Group on June 2, 2016
Thank you so much, Kimberly!
June 2, 2016
June 30, 2018

“Very time consuming ”

ProsThis stores a lot of information on your providers. It is easy to find the information needed quickly.
ConsNo task lists. This doesn't offer automation on anything. Reporting is not very accurate since it is based on user input.
June 30, 2018