Listen360 Ratings

Overall

About Listen360

It¿s extremely difficult to grow your business and listen to all of your customers at the same time. Listen360¿s Net Promoter-based software captures customer feedback in real-time, so you can address complaints quickly, keep existing customers happy, and transform delighted customers into brand advocates via social media, online review sites, and seller ratings. With Listen360, you can build a brand that you and your customers will both be proud of. Learn more about Listen360

Sara N.
Facilities Services, 11-50 employees
July 12, 2017

“Great product!”

OverallEase of helping my clients with things that they may have issues with and the efficiency of the surveys so that I know where my employees are doing well.
ProsI love that this is so easy for not only the business side to use, but also the clients that we are surveying! They are happy that when we say it only takes a couple minutes of their time, that is exactly what the situation is. I also love the dashboard and set up so that you are able to see where/who can improve upon things, and where we are doing well. LOVE this product!
ConsSome of the reports are hard to design so that they show what I am wanting them to, but that is a minimal issue when compared with the benefits.
July 12, 2017
Michael F.
August 15, 2019

“Customer Satisfaction is Top Priority”

ProsThis service is very valuable to our business. It gives us a chance to celebrate the WINS with our Team, and an opportunity to grow from areas that we can be doing better in the eyes of our members. We have been able to show our members that we take their feedback seriously and resolve most issues before they become problems, or before the person chooses to look elsewhere for their fitness needs.
ConsNothing that I dislike about the software. I would love it is allowed us to survey our employees and get a NPS from them in regards to their work experience.
August 15, 2019
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees
October 9, 2018

“Great software with only two small issues.”

ProsListen 360 is an easy to use platform that provides organization to customer feedback for my business. There are several reports that make this software a great tool for any small or large business.
ConsThey kept reviewing my members who terminated their membership months after they had been gone. The software also sent reviews to visitors coming from other locations and the way this was programmed was not conducive to the environment my business is in.
October 9, 2018
Joseph G.
Sr. Dir. Business Development
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1001-5000 employees
September 15, 2017

“Excellent system to gather critical feedback from your customers”

OverallEasy to use
ProsThe system easily integrates with your customer system, provides detailed feedback, and excellent reporting capabilities with immediate text and email notifications when customers provide negative feedback
ConsI don't believe the software has an app so viewing the website on a mobile phone is sometimes difficult
September 15, 2017
Matt H.
Vice President of Member Experience and Healthy Living
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1000 employees
April 26, 2019

“Game changer!”

ProsAbsolute game changer the best in survey and NPS design. The ability to focus on detractors and your clients at risk so easy is great
ConsThe number of clicks to get to the screen to address a at risk user
April 26, 2019
Naresh J.
Owner and Center Director
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
January 13, 2017

“We use this for customer feedback”

OverallWe are franchise location. Our HQ uses this product to elicit customer feedback. It's a great way of getting customer feedback in an unobtrusive way.
ProsIt elicits customer feedback without any work from the user.
ConsIf your customer rates you an "8" this brings down your net promoter score. Most people consider an 8 pretty good, but Listen 360 considers it neutral.
Recommendations to other buyersThere was some problem with a zip code starting with "0" on their public website, but I alerted them to this and they fixed our location but I wonder if they fixed this for everyone.
January 13, 2017
Diana H.
Dispatcher
11-50 employees
February 16, 2018

“Truly an amazing program for families. This is an brilliant idea especially if you have children . ”

OverallKeeping up with everyone on a daily basis.
ProsThe thing that I like most is that I can keep up with my techs all hours of the day. I can tell when they arrive to and when they leave an location. This program will send me an notification. Love It!!!
ConsThe least thing is that you can only set two points that they arrive or leave from unless you purchase an upgrade. Which is something that I totally understand from a business stand point.
February 16, 2018
Dan G.
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
August 7, 2019

“ Listen360 Review”

ProsL360 provides a great platform to help manage my reviews and allows me to address customer concerns and compliments. Lots of data to help identify trends and react as needed.
ConsThe daily emails send very early every morning.
August 7, 2019
Trevor S.
Airlines/Aviation, 11-50 employees
July 30, 2019

“Listen360 is a huge asset for our team”

OverallOne of the things that impressed us most with Listen360 is how well the implementation process went, enabling us to start using the platform well from Day 1.
ProsEasy to use, intuitive, generates responses
ConsI do not have any complaints about the Listen360 platform.
July 30, 2019
Megan A.
PT Director
March 7, 2018

“Used it for feedback on my team.”

OverallIt was a great tool to give feedback to my trainers, and also to see their business trends over longer periods of time. And also to address potential concerns clients raised that they would never say in person.
ProsThe ability to categorize by trainer or appointment type to see trends over longer periods of time, and the grade it assigns them.
ConsCould be hard to sort or organize depending on which page you started from. It should give more options for how its organized.
March 7, 2018
Jonathan T.
Individual & Family Services, 201-500 employees
September 3, 2019

“Great for getting informative feedback”

OverallGreat for collecting feedback and being able to respond properly.
ProsGreat dashboards and data information. Easy to navigate and respond properly to customers or employees.
ConsNothing. Great platform for finding candid feedback and allowing for responses to feedback, both positive and negative.
September 3, 2019
Trey M.
General Manager
May 16, 2017

“Very basic simple NPS measurement tool”

ProsIt syncs with our club management software to allow us to connect with members on a regular basis. The feedback is a great tool to connect with members.
ConsWe're a multi-site club and when an individual visits a unique campus, they get another survey. I wish that they were quarantined once they've responded this quarter for any of our locations.
May 16, 2017
Tony M.
Operations Manager
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
January 8, 2019

“great feedback”

Prosthe fact our customers love they are able to leave us feedback in a timly manner
Conssometimes its hard to creat the surveys
January 8, 2019
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
September 27, 2018

“Adequate Software for Net Promoter Score/Customer Feedback”

ProsWith Listen360, it was very easy to see customer feedback for our different franchisees' territories.
ConsThe user experience and design could be much better with this tool.
September 27, 2018
Frederick V.
HR - Administrative Support, Caregiver
September 19, 2018

“Employer's listen”

OverallThe interview questions are relevant, get right to the point, and take only seconds to answer.
ProsI like this product because it is fast and easy to use.
ConsI can think of nothing negative to say about this product.
September 19, 2018