rankingCoach Ratings

Overall
3.5/5
3.5/5

About rankingCoach

Two-in one SEO and online marketing system containing keyword research, website analysis, dashboards, and daily ranking data. Learn more about rankingCoach

Robert M.
Social Media Manager
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
April 3, 2019

“A great tool for beginners”

OverallI like it, it's simple to use if you are only starting with online marketing. No data overload like you have with other tools.
ProsIts simple, straight forward and just lets you do things at your own pace. We used an agency, then other tools but they were just too much for us.
ConsIt can be a little slow at times but that's not the end of the world really.

By rankingCoach on April 15, 2019
Dear Robert, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Its great to hear that you enjoy using rankingCoach! If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask at support@rankingcoach.com! Thanks Your rankingCoach team.
April 3, 2019
Brad S.
Automotive, 1-10 employees
March 20, 2019

“Make things alot more simple”

OverallI like it, we run a family business and everyone now has an understanding of how to use ranking coach and how its works.
ProsIts for beginners, I tried a few others but they were just too complicated.
ConsIt can be a little slow at times I guess.

By rankingCoach on April 15, 2019
Dear Brad, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Its great to hear that you enjoy using rankingCoach! If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask at support@rankingcoach.com! Thanks Your rankingCoach team.
March 20, 2019
Dhanush P.
Country Manager
June 19, 2018

“Very easy and great to use. Love that they have videos explaining every step. Good value for money. ”

Pros- Easy to use - Well explained videos - Value for money - Support and availability. Have had questions that have been answered over their website quick.
ConsNone that I can think off. Happy customer here. The tool is always in contant development, with new features and functions.

By rankingCoach on October 29, 2018
Dear Dhanush, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear that you are happy with our product as we aim to provide the best possible experience for our customers! If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our support team at support-en@rankingcoach.com. Thanks! rankingCoach support team.
June 19, 2018
Graphic Design, Self-employed
November 14, 2018

“Of great help ”

OverallMy experience was good to discover some things. But I stopped using it because it does not work for the blog option.
ProsWhat I like most is that step by step tells you what you should do to improve the SEO of your website.
ConsWhat I like the least is that it lacks the option of Blogs. That is, you can only work with websites. Then the functions are limited.

By rankingCoach on April 15, 2019
Hey, Thank you for taking the time to review rankingCoach, we always appreciate feedback. Its great to hear that you enjoy using our tool! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask at support@rankingcoach.com. Thank you!# Your rankingCoach team.
November 14, 2018
August 2, 2018

“Rankingcoach has taken money from me”

OverallI learned a bit more about SEO and how not to market an online subscription aplication
ProsNice idea if it worked. I think that this will perhaps teach novice SEO users some things about SEO and local SEO but an online course would be better value.
ConsRankingcoach has taken money from me due to long contractual periods. The service does not work very well with reports not showing data correctly, emails sent to clients will come from a German URL confusing your clients. The information shown such as local SEO is easily disproved and they will sound like they care but do nothing. I am still paying them every month and I don't want the service. Please avoid at all cost.

By rankingCoach on October 29, 2018
Dear customer, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are saddened to hear that you have not had a positive experience using our product. We are always seeking to improve our product and to deliver the best possible experience to our customers. Could you please contact us at this email to support@rankingCoach.com to clarify this situation further and hopefully we will be able to resolve any issues you have encountered. We look forward to hearing from you! rankingCoach Support Team
August 2, 2018
Cristina Marcano L.
E-Coach Senior ILC Academy
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees
January 30, 2019

“Are you a coach? With RankingCoach you can reach your customers. Your ONLINE Marketing”

ProsWhen it comes to positioning on the web you have to think about RankingCoach. It allows you to generate traffic on your website becoming your best ally to reach your customers. What I like the most is that as a Marketing tool you can control and measure your reach because it generates daily information on the ranking of your search keywords and if you associate it with Google Analytics you know exactly which keywords are used for your search in the net.
ConsIt is an easy to use System and the truth seems great. For me there are no cons with regard to this system.

By rankingCoach on April 15, 2019
Dear Cristina, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Its great to hear that you enjoy using rankingCoach! If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask at support@rankingcoach.com! Thanks Your rankingCoach team.
January 30, 2019
Michael H.
Developer
Computer Software, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 2, 2018

“SCAM - Beware!”

OverallI had a horrible experience using rankingCoach and will never use them again.
ProsThe software has a good looking interface.
ConsI canceled my trial two days before it was about to renew. Yet, they *still* renewed the trial and charged my credit card again, claiming that I had not canceled. If you read other reviews online, they do this all the time. Stay away!

By rankingCoach on October 29, 2018
Dear Michael, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our product. We are saddened to hear that you were disappointed with our free trial and we would be more than happy to look into your account to see if there are any issues relating to your free trial period. If you are interested, please write to us directly at support-en@rankingcoach.com so we can look into these issues that you have experienced and hopefully find a solution to the problems you have encountered. We look forward to hearing from you. rankingCoach support team.
October 2, 2018