SpinOffice Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.8/5
4.8/5

About SpinOffice

Stay connected with your business contacts, collaborate as a team and get your customers, prospects and other stakeholders together with all your communication, activities, documents and files in a shared database. Learn more about SpinOffice

Richard Allen R.
Artistic Director/Conductor
Music, 1-10 employees
December 19, 2018

“Outstanding Customer Service”

OverallI could not be happier. I am using Spin Office to assist members of our board of directors (we are a non-profit) in fundraising activities. The customer service from HQ is outstanding. I have spoken on the phone, used chat, and e-mail to cover a few initial issues related to start up, tweaks, really, and received a thorough training via phone. They are committed to getting their product up and running flawlessly, because they understand how important the tool is to organizations like ours. I could not be happier.
ProsIt was easy to set up. It had a place to include process notes on clients, even photos. Each client was really a snap to set up. I got my entire CRM up and running in a few hours. There are a LOT of features that we are not using presently, which may make our work easier in the future as we grow. Meanwhile, those features do not stand in the way of our current usage.
ConsNone. I could not be happier. They are committed to success.

By Mulberry Garden B.V. on December 21, 2018
Thank you for your feedback, Richard!
December 19, 2018
Education Management, 11-50 employees
August 5, 2019

“Perfect for our small business”

OverallCustomer support is excellent and we were able to migrate a number of operational spreadsheets into one place. Having this CRM has enabled us to put the majority of customer/supplier data in on place and saved lots of time managing our day-to-day operations. The cost of the licences, although already low, are more than offset by the improved efficiencies.
ProsI like the fact that you can customise the fields to make them relevant to our needs. Integrated SMS is very useful for texting simple confirmation messages, and the mail merge is very simple, with user templates very easy to set up. The calendar function allows us to book and easily view delegates for our training courses. Also, the viewing screens are very clean and clear , and we have the system set up so that delegates, contacts, suppliers etc screens are different colours - a small detail but a nice touch.
ConsThe reports are perfectly usable but the column titles don't always replicate the user-defined fields. It's not a huge issue as we know what the data in each column means.
August 5, 2019
Education Management, 11-50 employees
October 11, 2018

“An easy to use, customisable CRM system”

OverallVery good. It fits our needs perfectly, has paid for itself in saved time an effort and, most importantly, the customer service has been excellent.
ProsIt's customisable so we were able to take the basic product and make its fields and functions fit our business needs. It has integrated email, SMS and letters and we were able to build our own letter templates and a simple mail merge function pulls all of the key information into the letters which saves us time and effort. For us as a small training company it fits our needs perfectly and we can adapt it as we go along. We can also create separate client types such as customers, suppliers etc and have them distinct from each other within the system and, if we do have issues, the customer support has always been quick and effective.
ConsIt is simple to use, but once you have changed the names of the fields they don't always show under their new names when selecting those fields to run reports. This is minor as familiarity helps adjustment but initially it was an issue.

By Mulberry Garden B.V. on October 16, 2018
Thank you for sharing your experiences!
October 11, 2018
Schiffl H.
Salesman
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
November 20, 2019

“Dailywork”

OverallHelps me a lot to do my daily work
ProsAll in one, Overview, Safe, Nice Help, Price
ConsSometimes i have to seek something. Everything ist good
November 20, 2019
Trond J.
General Manager
Renewables & Environment, Self-employed
November 19, 2019

“Spinoffice is a typical small business CRM system”

OverallOverall the system worked ok for me in the time I used it as my main CRM system, but when I started discovering its flaws things started getting difficult. In the aftermath I regret choosing the Spinoffice as my system mostly because I am not in charge of my data and they dont help me transfer data to me.
ProsThe system is easy to use and somewhat intuitive to learn.
ConsSpinoffice have big limitation in a typical BtoB type of sales. Its not possible to organize contacts in more than one level up. The only way around this is to make a normal relation between them, but if you have many contacts this will become very unorganized. Also when I said I will stop using it there is no way to transfer data to a new system, and the system turn very slow if you want to maintain the data acquired into Spinoffice. The only way is to manually transfer the data, in 2019???? Not satisfactory and dangerous for most businesses.
November 19, 2019
Internet, 11-50 employees
October 12, 2018

“Excellent for small, collaborative teams”

OverallThe SpinOffice team is very helpful and can quickly explain how the solution works. Once you are up and running, it is self supporting and reliable. In a nutshell, it is a focused CRM solution, on increasing team collaboration and data sharing.
ProsOnce we understood the structure of SpinOffice, it proved to be highly simple to use. Contact management, task management, document management are all very simple. Data is easy to find, and sharing it all across one's team is the best value of this solution.
ConsThe calendar option isn't as simple to use as the rest of the SpinOffice platform, and there is no Android based App yet.

By Mulberry Garden B.V. on October 15, 2018
Thank you! We have launched the Android version of the app last week. Please checkt the Google Play store.
October 12, 2018
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
August 30, 2018

“Simple and Versatile”

OverallExtremely responsive and very helpful. when I encounter an issue or have a question I get a response within 24 hours without fail. Very low learning curve and have been able to adapt the product to multiple projects.
ProsEasy to use. Importing and organizing data is simple. I use it for call management and email marketing and it's ideally suited for that. Once I understood the thinking behind the structure I have been able to adapt it for a variety of projects.
ConsInterface can be a little confusing, mostly because the software was developed in Europe and not the US so things like addresses don't always translate. Would love it if there were an easier way to create subgroups or specific data sets.
August 30, 2018
Mike N.
Consultant
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
September 22, 2018

“Simple, Yet Robust”

ProsWhen I was shopping for a CRM I found that many of them have way too many features, and they are trying to be all things to all people. But once you get the software set up and running, you're not likely to use all of the bells and whistles. SpinOffice is simple, powerful and stable, and that's what I like about it. It does exactly what it says it will do without having to wade through archaic layers of menus and abstract features. And to date, I have had zero hours of downtime due to software issues.
ConsThe general workflow can take some getting used to. It's very simple once you understand how the software is laid out, but it can take some adjustment to get "in the groove."

By Mulberry Garden B.V. on September 28, 2018
Thank you for your review, Mike!
September 22, 2018
Erik W.
Sr. Account Manager
May 14, 2018

“SpinOffice really helps us through the day. It's smart and sufficient for our business”

Pros- connection between emails and contacts in the database - a dynamic dashboard for each contact person - an archive that contains all communication and history
Cons- it needs an internet connection continuously - some screens are not intuitive - there's no Android app available yet

By Mulberry Garden B.V. on May 22, 2018
Thank you for the kind words, Erik!
May 14, 2018
Michael i.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
October 10, 2018

“CRM in Real Estate”

OverallI have very good experience with Spinoffice, good cooperation and very good service
ProsVery easy to use, logic, cheep per year,
ConsI think the system is optimal for business, I dont need more

By Mulberry Garden B.V. on October 16, 2018
Thank you, Michael!
October 10, 2018
Mark W.
Mantelzorg Consulent
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
January 31, 2019

“Simplicity, I love it!”

OverallI was working in all kind of Excellists and it's so easy not to update those lists, with SpinOffice I have to update everything I do and it's so easy that it's fun to do it as well!!
ProsAs the title shows, the simplicity is my personal favorite. By just look and feel it's so easy to start and go forward from there on.
ConsNot sure yet because I just started, mail synchronization was a little challenge but easily solved with a quick reaction from the helpdesk....

By Mulberry Garden B.V. on February 12, 2019
Thank you for your review!
January 31, 2019
David H.
IT Office/Data Controller
Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees
September 24, 2018

“Great software. Friendly, helpful Company.”

OverallWe are a tiny organisation working with people with mental health issues in the West Midlands of England. We were looking for a simple, easy to use CRM package to help us get on top of and manage our contacts and data in general. Spin Office is just what we were looking for and the people who created it are very supportive and helpful. Highly recommended.
ProsIt allows me to administer our 500+ contact list.
ConsI haven't explored all this software can do yet, but, I've not found anything so far.

By Mulberry Garden B.V. on September 25, 2018
David, thank you for your review!
September 24, 2018