Chronogolf Ratings

Overall

About Chronogolf

Chronogolf provides innovative cloud-based club management solutions, ranging from online booking, electronic tee-sheet, point of sale for your pro shop and restaurant, inventory management, member management, tournaments management, customer loyalty and much more. Learn more about Chronogolf

Sharon C.
Office Administrator
September 24, 2019

“I am very very pleased with the Chronogolf system”

OverallI love the fact that I can work from home, I can watch the tee sheet  and bookings, look at sales is very convenient .  The online help at the bottom right of the screen has been  a life saver.  Early in the season after we went live we would run in to different scenarios that we need help with.  It was as easy as typing in the question , responses and solutions were within minutes.  No waiting on hold on a 1-800 number listening to music. This help was 7 days a week as well.  As an accountant by trade , I am all about numbers , so I love the reporting and the different ways you can segment and isolate data. We also wanted the feature where we had the ability to process payments over the winter.  Almost 25% of our membership use our winter payment plan, were they can divide their memberships and services into 6 equal payments.  This can all be done now through Chronogolf and the Stripe feature.  I was began working with representative and she walked be through a couple of different ways to do this and she sent me a helpful follow up email recapping our training system. There are training modules you can access and go back to take a refresher on if you think you need to learn more.
ProsLast year our golf course made the decision to switch from paper tee sheet and an antiquated POS system.  We didn't make this decision lightly either.  Cost, practicality , ease of use were just some of the many factors we considered when we went shopping for a replacement.  We even did a site visit to one of our local courses who was using the Chronogolf product.  The manager very generously spent a couple of hours with us showing us how he used it and what he considered the pro's and con's .   Our board of directors made the decision in February to go with the Chronogolf product and I was appointed the person in charge of implementation and training.  I have to say before I started, I was apprehensive , actually dreading the switch.  Well, I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised.  After an initial conference call, I was appointed a trainer/facilitator to help our golf course and myself navigate this process.  My trainer represenative, was polite, patient and very accessible.  I say patient because I certainly have basic computer knowledge , but I was worried I did not know enough technical stuff.  Anything I did not know represenative walked me through it.  We built our tee sheet and POS system basically using the template they provide yet still customizing it for our own specific needs.  We worked away on the off season an we were ready to go live on time for our opening.   I love the cloud based aspect , for us this made accessing information so much quicker.
ConsThe one time this summer that Chronogolf experienced a system wide issue as a result of AWS being down, they were very quick to reach out to all of us through a message on the tee sheet and email that the problems we were experiencing were theirs not ours.  That saved us time , instead of running around test our wifi and routers thinking the problem was us.
September 24, 2019
David R.
Director of golf
September 23, 2019

“The Point of Sale system, Lightspeed, is brilliant.”

OverallOverall the software is brilliant from a club management point of view and makes my life so much easier.
Pros- The system works seamlessly with Lightspeed POS and makes our day to day tasks so much more efficient. As a result we are so much more accurate with all our work. - The subscription selling process is so simple and customizable for each customer it gives my staff confidence they will get it right first time every time. - The dynamic pricing model is brilliant and moves with our demands to reflect a price which is reasonable for the amount of traffic we have on a given day. Once set up you don't need to worry about it again. - We use the events page to sell our junior camps online. This is a great portal to have as we can send our customers a link so they can read all about the camps and sign up online. This can be used for social events and banquets to sell ticket also. - With both pieces of software integrated (POS and Tee Sheet), it saves us double work setting up memberships and green fee types in both. Lightspeed is also integrated with Xero accounting software so our accountants can see their accounts the following day! - The software has a chat system and the Chronogolf staff are always there to help. Most issues are solved immediately but any that aren't are resolved with a couple of days.
Cons- The organisation of the system takes time but once a member of staff has responsibility for this it works well. - The system can be slow at times but this is rare. - Golf shops products need to be made up from scratch but this also gives us the ability to create them the way we want too. - When sending out sms or email messages from the tee sheet it doesn't keep a record of what was sent to look back at.
September 23, 2019
Tim H.
Clubhouse Manager
July 22, 2019

“Chronogolf has been the best by Far”

OverallAll that said, Chronogolf is an excellent program that my golf course plans to use for years to come.
ProsI've used a few different tee sheet management software programs throughout my time working at golf courses, and Chronogolf has been the best by far. This program has great, very intuitive features that I felt the other services I used were lacking. Some of my personal favorites are included below: - A very nice way to price out golf per individuals, or groups of golfers (we have many different price points and golfer "types" here, and the ability to set the daily pricing by the hour, and easily change a golfer's specific pricing by changing his or her "type" makes it very easy and quick checking in golfers) - The ability to click and drag a tee time to change the time is awesome. So much easier than going into the reservation and changing the time, or deleted and recreating - Having a way to set colors to different types is great and gives a quick way to see the demographic of golfers on any given day - The tournament module is awesome (still needs a few minor tweaks) But as a course that hosts many tournaments, I use this module very frequently and it provides a very easy way to manage the tee sheet on a tournament day - Probably the biggest feature is that it is cloud-based. I can access any information I need to at any time I need which is very useful and important to me.
ConsThis program, like all others, does have a few minor flaws, and some bugs (sometimes runs very slowly, or just glitches tee times out) but all that is very minor and usually does not cause any lastly problems.
July 22, 2019
Greg N.
November 17, 2018

“Features upon features! ”

OverallAll in all Mountain Woods Golf Club is very happy with all three aspects of Chronogolf, the management and staff find the software utilities to be very organized and easy to use, The customer service is second to none and finally our customers enjoy using the software to book their tee times and view the house account transactions.
ProsThere are many aspects of Chronogolf that make it a complete software package. It has features upon features such as creating numerous price sheets to customize booking privileges and pricing, a tournament module to keep all social events and golf tournaments organized in one calendar. The promotions section is one of my favourite as it gives me the ability to create promo codes for events such as fathers day or mothers day. I am very excited for the Dynamic Pricing module and I am very interested in integrating it into our facility in 2019. It would not be fair to review the software and not touch on the service and continuous enhancements or software upgrades. The customer service staff is second to none. The online chat makes it easy to get an agent and the agents seem very knowledgable and polite when assisting with all questions or concerns we may have. As for the software updates they are always creating enhancements to the software. Many of these enhancements I believe are driven by the requests sent in by current users of Chronogolf and some are simply generated by the company itself. The final aspect of Chronogolf that I would like to review is the member and guests experience. We have had a great number of members and guests tell us that online booking with Chrono has been an enjoyable experience. The dashboard is clean and giving members the ability to see and book directing into the tee sheet with other members they might know is one of their favourite features.
ConsThere are some reporting questions I had about reporting in the Lightspeed POS system but CSR at Chronogolf was quick to point me in the right direction.
November 17, 2018
Rob H.
August 12, 2019

“We are happy that we will not have to conduct a search for another system this year, as we are very ”

OverallOur decision actually came down to Chronogolf and another service. Ultimately for us, we felt Chronogolf best fit the needs of our club, especially when it comes to paper invoicing our senior members, along with more control and access to the system overall. It became clear a couple of weeks into our training for 2019 that we had made the right decision. We found the staff at Chronogolf extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and accommodating from the start of our training all the way through to the start of our season and beyond. The software itself is much more user-friendly than our previous management system, and all of the staff that use it on a daily basis acknowledge the significant improvement and ease of use. We can get rid of many of our other third party software elements that were put together to run the back end of our operation, as Chronogolf/Lightspeed can do much of what is needed.
ProsWe are in the midst of our first season working with Chronogolf after having a rather negative experience with our previous golf management system implemented and utilized by Nehoiden GC during the 2018 season. By August of last season, it was clear we needed a change, and my Assistant GM and I went through an extensive search for a new golf system. We are a private 9-hole club that does not utilize the online reservation system, so we were looking for a management system that could streamline our back end administration, offer us a single database for all of our needs, tracking system for tee times entered by our starters, and POS system for merch, F&B, and golf fee sales at first tee.
Cons We feel our club has taken a great step forward in checking in members and their guests, as well as with all of our first tee operations. And when there is an issue or update, it is easy to get in touch to find a resolution.
August 12, 2019
Alexandre R.
Administrator
July 29, 2019

“A program that continues to evolve and improve”

ProsWe have been using the Chronogolf platform since its creation in 2012. We are proud to say we help create the product by giving our opinion on the upgrade that needed to be done in the golf management system industry. Nowadays, the program has evolved to a much more complete system that gives your business flexibility in sales creativity. It's a great system which makes the tee time booking a lot more efficient for the client and our staff. It also provides you the possibility of promoting your golf course online, which gives you the power of managing your quiet time of the day and increase your sales. The system itself is user friendly and easy to use, whether it's from booking reservation to events and tournaments, online payments, email bank, technical support, player and pricing options, statistics, market segmentation, reports and way more! The variety of options that Chronogolf offers to its users is like no other product on the market. It is a real marketing tool for your business, combined with his own POS (Lightspeed) to give you the full business tool package you need!
ConsThey take their time to release certain features but I cannot complain since they release features that are so integral to our day to day business.
Matt S.
July 29, 2019

“The Customer service is unparalleled in the industry, with up-to-the-minute response times”

OverallWe are in our third season using Chronogolf and Lightspeed POS. The cloud based software is easy accessible and user friendly. And the company, in itself, is innovative, constantly adding new features and improvements that make running a golf course Pro Shop more efficient and effective. We look forward to seeing new features and innovations in the future, with the goal of creating the best possible experience for our customers, with the support of Chronogolf!
Pros- Chronogolf / Lightspeed Retail / Lightspeed Restaurant - user friendly and there are constant improvements / innovations - Packages and Subscription module - easy to use, track and manage - House Accounts - automatic payments are very valuable to our operation - Lightspeed Restaurant - a good way to manage a restaurant / bar in an efficient and effective manner - Promo Codes - are a great way to track and manage promotions and discounts for customers
Cons- The Sync between the tee sheet and Lightspeed Restaurant is not always automatic, which impacts the management of our Loyalty Program. - We would like to see certain improvements in the Dynamic Pricing module, but since this has been newly introduced, I would like to wait and see the additional features they add - The app is not yet up to speed in terms of performance compared to the current app we are using
Ryan H.
PGA Professional
August 30, 2019

“ I would recommend Chronogolf. I've used many other tools, and this is such a great software!”

Pros1) I really enjoy having different colors on the tee sheet to distinguish the different player types. Helps us quickly look at tee sheet to roughly see how many members we have playing, etc. 2) I like the fact that it is cloud based. Having the ability to access our information anytime/anywhere makes it that much easier when I'm not around the shop at all times. I can be on the course, at home, on vacation and still access the tee sheet and other information. 3) Some other neat features that I like is the ability to broadcast the tee sheet on a tv. Our customers really enjoy seeing their name up on the tv and they know who they follow and where we stand with tee times. Another feature is the ability to clone tee times. Makes it really quick when booking multiple tee times rather than having to enter all information for each time. 4) Very user friendly, makes it very easy for staff to quickly learn! 5) The way memberships are set up are very simple as well to be able to have them be automatically withdrawn. Basically I can set it up and don't have to worry about it! The radar feature is great as it will tell us when monthly payments don't get taken out, etc.
ConsLike all software programs, there are minor bugs that come up here and there. Sometimes we see a little bit of a lag with Lightspeed, but it can all be resolved! The support staff is so helpful and available when you need them!
August 30, 2019
Chad S.
Director of Golf
Recreational Facilities and Services, 51-200 employees
June 15, 2017

“Great cloud based system with clean UI”

ProsCloud based! Can be accessed from any device from anywhere. Tee sheet and booking procedure is easy and looks great. Pleasing to the eye and very intuitive in nature. Creating tee times and rates are a bit of a process but once you get the flow it becomes second nature. Creating tournaments and events are simple and can be accessed online. Reporting and statistical information is wonderful and easy to access. Has wonderful features for promotions that work great especially if you have punch cards or multiple round deals. Customer service response is timely and helpful.
ConsUI on a phone is buggy. Needs it's own dedicated app. Limited features compared to other golf software. Lightspeed POS has limitations and isn't tailored towards a golf operations unique set of requirements. Online booking procedure for guests differs from other software but still does the job.

By Chronogolf on June 15, 2017
Hey Chad! Thank you for taking the time to review Chronogolf - it means a lot to us. We're getting great feedback on our punchcard/package features, and we're rolling out some exciting features over the summer that you'll appreciate. As for the UI on the phone, we're actually releasing a native app in the coming weeks. We'll make sure to include you in the private beta launch!
Derek M.
July 25, 2019

“Everything is more efficient. It's accessible at any time.”

OverallThe onboarding process for us went very smoothly and the team and Chronogolf was very helpful and on the phone whenever we need them.
ProsA lot of things that people were saying to us about Chronogolf were positive. We realized that we could utilize our tee sheet a little more effectively. One of the things that I really like about Chronogolf is that it is cloud-based which makes it easy to access from anywhere. The other thing is the openness to feedback where certain features weren't available at the time , but we kept getting feedback from the Chronogolf team that they might not be able to introduce these features right away, but it was in the process of being built and that word has held true. If there are any problems my staff is having, I don't have to be at the office to solve them. Our members absolutely loved it because they are able to go online and make reservations. It reduced phone calls that we were getting in the Proshop.
ConsWe are very happy with all the systems we have in place. Even though you have to jump from the tee sheet to the Point of Sale, it's not such a big deal, it's only a tab away. I can't wait for what's to come!
July 25, 2019
Ray G.
Golf Professional
Recreational Facilities and Services, 51-200 employees
September 27, 2019

“Easiest decision of the year.”

ProsWe have been using Chronogolf for a few months now, after we decided it was time to make a change from our previous system. Our main reasoning came down to the fact that Chronogolf, when compared to our last provider, is much smaller and provides superior support. After experiencing past outages, and technical difficulty, we find it amazing that Chronogolf is always keeping us informed with what new innovations they are adding to the tee sheet, and even letting us know when an outage is experienced (which is rare). Apart from service, it has been a great convenience to be able to access the tee sheet from anywhere. With two lodges, two golf courses, and a reservations department all in separate locations, this is an absolute must have tool. This even allows for our superintendents to access the tee sheet from their phones, so we can keep them updated with the level of play we are experiencing on any given day. Finally, we see Chronogolf as a company that is willing to take on the addition of features that we require in our operation. With most of our play positioned as high-end tourism, we require a large amount of information in each booking. It has been great to work with a team that his willing and able to customize their offering, and take on suggestions. This is something I could never see us having the ability to do with our last provider.
ConsThe only suggestion that I could foresee, would be to improve the mobile phone / tablet display. The web-page displays with some of the features overlapped. A back of house app would be great as well.
TJ G.
GM
July 29, 2019

“The Chronogolf platform is very flexible and reliable ”

ProsI appreciate the fact that if there isn't something me or my staff can figure out, I can reach out to their Live Chat Support and they will do everything to regulate the problem for us. They are a reliable source of information and knowledge. They are also available very regularly. The membership structure on Chronogolf is easy and transparent. It makes our membership management better and it makes booking online very easy for our members, new and old alike. I love the integration with Lightspeed and the fact that we can have house accounts for our members that can be viewed efficiently and accurately. The integration with the Point of Sale is excellent for our inventory management and control.
ConsCan't think of any. I enjoy every aspect of the software, any suggestions I have had have been met with sincere consideration and often appear in regular software updates.
Gilles R.
Proshop and Golf Course Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
January 29, 2019

“Chronogolf gives us the chance to improve our current structure”

OverallOverall, being a 9-hole course, Chronogolf allows us to offer 9-hole and 18-hole bookings to our guests without creating conflict on the booking page and allowing us to optimize all tee times. Many golfers now use technology to improve their technique, keep track of their scores, make reservations online. Technology is evolving fast and Chronogolf's expert team is helping us keep up to date in this area.
ProsThe software allows every employee to focus on doing their job, which is to get golfers on time and make sure they respect playing time. The Chronogolf / Lighspeed partnership is also a key point in the management of our club. This allows us to output accurate data from different periods of the year. All of these results can easily point us to future choices in order to adopt the best strategy for the next season.
ConsI use the support chat to make suggestion from time to time, and Chronogolf understands that each course operates differently and may have different needs.
Guy d.
September 30, 2019

“The biggest strength of the program, is its simplicity!”

OverallNo other system, in my experience, can offer such an inclusive all-in-one solution for the needs of our golf course. From the inventory management to booking tee times, nothing offers such an easy and comprehensive experience.
ProsThe intuitive nature of the platform allows both the players and the business owner to experience smooth and pain free interactions. The feedback from our customers has been terrific and both management and staff have had no issues adapting to the use of the many features available. Chronogolf and Lightspeed works seamlessly and the design and integrations are clear, easy on the eye and easy to navigate.
ConsThere are a lot of new updates and features added that we need to adapt, it is constantly changing and mostly for the better. Luckily, when this comes up, the Chronogolf support team is always available to help us understand and adapt to these fantastic additions.
Jacques H.
Golf Manager
July 31, 2019

“The online reservation for tee times save valuable time and energy”

OverallI am happy to have introduced Chronogolf into our golf course's operations.
ProsOne of the things I enjoy about the Chronogolf software is the occupancy report per player type, which gives us details of our most busy periods during the season. We can also navigate easily through the calendar to quickly see the events and tournaments for the year. The online reservation platform also allows members to see who they are playing with for any tee time reservations in the future. Even for visitors and guests, we collect emails, phone numbers or any relevant information, which allows us to send unique deals. I find it useful to choose colors for the different player types, which also catches the eye on the tee sheet to help the staff identify members. This small thing improves the member's experience at our golf course.
ConsNothing specific I dislike, the features are great.
July 31, 2019
Brent M.
January 29, 2019

“Highly recommended for any course.”

ProsHaving worked with a number of software packages in the golf industry I can say that Chronogolf is definitely the most user friendly and intuitive. The integration options only serve to enhance its capabilities. Being a newly constructed course it is great to see that they are willing to work with our business as we continue to grow. With any system there will inevitably be functions that require additional training above and beyond the initial set up stage, and I can happily say that the live support has made this effortless and timely. Reporting options from Chronogolf allows for a quick view of Key Metrics while Lightspeed allows for more specific sales reports to scrutinize each category.
ConsWhile both Chronogolf and Lightspeed both operate efficiently and communicate in real time I could see potential benefits to working with one software provider. That being said they are always working on upgrades and additional functions to improve the user experience. Would highly recommend for any course.
Jenifer W.
February 8, 2018

“Chronogolf is a tee-sheet management system that actually cares about their clients!”

OverallWhen we partnered with Chronogolf they were still a young company and not all of the features we needed were there, but they have been great at growing with us and constantly upgrading to provide a better product.
ProsI love how easy it is to use, it's pretty much fool proof! It's very intuitive and all of my employees pick up on it quickly, especially all the millennials joining the work force. The super clean and tidy interface is also very easy to explain to customers and we have found our web-based bookings have increased due to this. I also love that they are continually in touch with updates and take the time to ask what feature their clients need or want to see next. The personal touch goes a long way! That's what we as golf course operators provide for our customers so it is nice to see a tee-sheet management company who does the same for their clients.
February 8, 2018
Donna C.

“We love Chronogolf!”

ProsThe Canaan Country Club recently ran an anniversary special which was extremely successful in bringing in many new members. With the sudden rise in memberships, we needed to find a tee time system that would keep us organized. We chose Chronogolf by Lightspeed and we LOVE it! This program is so user friendly, which was exactly what we needed, as we have a few employees who have never even used a computer before! Our club has never used a tee time system either, but this program was so easy to learn that it made a very smooth transition for us. Every feature and function in this program works together to make booking tee times simple and easy, while keeping you organized in the shop and on the course. My favorite feature is the Customer Support chat box located in the corner of the program window which offers live help whenever needed. The customer support team is a great comfort to us. I would recommend this program to any golf course.
ConsHaveyet to find something we don't like about the software!
Zac C.
February 1, 2019

“Chronogolf is proactive and not reactive. ”

ProsChronogolf has been great so far, I have spent a fair amount of time working with rep. that being over the phone, or via email as well. We went through a seminar together on introducing me to the program, as I came to the position I am in while Chronogolf has already been put into place at the golf course. After the seminar, I have found that the software is super user-friendly and understandable. I just needed some direction in the beginning but it was easy to get help from rep. as he was available pretty much whenever I needed. So kudos to him for that!
ConsWe would like an easier way to see rounds per player but things are being put in place for that so that is great to hear.
February 1, 2019
Guy L.
Director of operations
August 28, 2019

“Chronogolf is easy to use and completes our day-to-day operations!”

OverallSince the arrival of Chonogolf at our golf course, our employees benefit from a tool of the highest performance! We are happy with the decision we made.e
ProsChronogolf is an excellent online booking software for managing reservations at the proshop. The fact that members have access to their profile online, the ability to take notes on reservations and send emails to customers directly from the tee sheet are just some of the many benefits of having this robust software at our golf course. Moreover, the ability to chat live with Chronogolf agents is without a doubt the main advantage.
ConsWe want to add the POS integration to Chronogolf to facilitate payments and inventory management.
August 28, 2019
Nathalie C.
August 8, 2019

“The customer service is excellent!”

OverallWe have selected the Chronogolf platform to modernize the amenities at our golf club and we are very happy with our choice.
ProsThe tee sheet is very intuitive and my team understands the operations very quickly. I really like the ability to modify reservations by changing the date or tee time with a simple drag & drop. The packages, the memberships, the emails and the SMS feature are all options that have improved the daily life of our operations. The platform continues to evolve with new features every month and administrators at Chronogolf are very attentive to our needs.
ConsI am satisfied with the software. The Chronogolf team addresses our issues very quickly on the support chat.
August 8, 2019
Marie-Claude M.
Controller
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees
August 6, 2019

“The support team is always available to answer our questions at any time.”

OverallWe handle a large restaurant for events and using the Lightspeed Restaurant integration with Chronogolf has been very helpful to manage credit accounts.
ProsWe have been working for several years with Chronogolf, Lightspeed Retail & Restaurant and we do not regret our choice! Having multiple events and weddings per day, we needed a complete solution for Food & Beverage and the Restaurant POS is perfect for our needs. The Chronogolf software is easy to use for both the managers and the staff. The Chronogolf team is proactive and improves their software many times per year.
ConsEvery software has their small issues, however the Chronogolf team is always there to fix our problems quickly.
Dave A.
March 7, 2019

“I have used GolfNow and I would recommend Chronogolf system to any golf course operation.”

OverallI would also like to mention the customer service is fantastic. CSR and others are quick with responding to my emails, always doing follow ups on issues that I had. These issues were on improving my knowledge of the operating system, web page performance and how to maximize Chronogolf for my needs and to improve our marketing needs.
ProsI have used Chronogolf for one golf season here in Ontario, Canada. I have come to enjoy working with the system. The program is very user friendly and fast when dealing with phone bookings. The ease of going from Chronogolf to Lightspeed POS to the any other part of the system (customer list, inventory, pricing, etc) is fast and easy to navigate.
ConsThere were some questions about the marketing tool that CSR helped me with. He checks up on us and makes sure we are aware of the new features and making sure we are using the software to its full potential.
March 7, 2019
Charles C.
November 20, 2018

“Chronogolf has helped enhance my business!”

ProsChronogolf is a great system which makes the check-in process efficient in the golf shop. Our members love the fact that you can manage your own profile and see up to the minute account information. The features you can utilize between notes on the tee sheets, package options, email and text to your customers, etc, are great features that make Chronogolf unique. One of the best parts of Chronogolf is the ability to real-time chat with customer service. A lot of companies sell you a package and make it difficult to service that product. However, Chronogolf is accessible and quick to service and stand behind their product. That is one of the best selling features of this system!
ConsI would like to see some changes in the Food & Beverage POS but other than that everything is working in harmony.
Donald S.
Golf pro

“Great integrated software!”

ProsWe love the Chronogolf and Lightspeed softwares for its cloud-based solution and aesthetic. It is also easy for non-technical users to learn the platform. Inventory management is also a big plus as it is easy to use and it responds well and fast. The online booking allows us to have more time on our hands to do other things at the proshop because we have less phone calls. For us, it's a perfect solution for a small business that needs a tee sheet management software and a great POS.
ConsNo specific cons, they update the software regularly and the support chat is there 7 days a week if we have an issue.
Bert C.
August 26, 2019

“Chronogolf allows us to offer a better and faster service for a superior customer experience.”

OverallWe are extremely pleased with our partnership with Chronogolf and we can't wait to continue to offer our clients and valued members a superior service at our golf course
ProsSince the implementation of Chronogolf at our facility, we can manage tee times in a more efficient way. All our members can now book their tee time online with just a few clicks! The software has a large variety of options, like the tournament module, that enable us to manage the day-to-day activities of the course with ease.
ConsThere is not something specific we dislike, but whenever we have an issue, the support team is always patient and helpful.
Sean M.
July 26, 2019

“The Live Chat Support feature on the tee sheet is great!”

OverallChronogolf also has a "Customer Success" team that will reach out every few months and review our set up and offer feedback on how we can utilize certain features better, which is a great value-add! Overall, I'm very happy to be using Chronogolf!
ProsThe bank for the buck is awesome! The biggest advantage of Chronogolf is not having to trade tee times for services. Having an off season to keep our website really helps us-particularly since we are a seasonal course. I like the fact that everything is cloud-based. It's a bonus that everything is integrated with Lightspeed Retail and Lightspeed Restaurant. It makes our Reporting very easy.
ConsSometimes features and upgrades take longer than hoped for. They do keep us up to date when they do introduce new features though, so that's great!
July 26, 2019
Jonathan G.
Director of Golf
March 5, 2019

“Would highly recommend this to any and all Golf Facilities.”

ProsAbercrombie Country Club switched to Chronogolf a few years back and the system has surpassed any and all expectations we had. The software is all-inclusive, providing all your club needs together in one place. Very user-friendly software for staff and Chronogolf provides exceptional customer service for any needs you may not be able to accomplish on your own.
ConsThe only thing I can say is I know I do not use the system to its full potential but the Chronogolf team is always helping us and letting us know what is new in terms of features and options within the system.
March 5, 2019
Ken H.
December 3, 2018

“The transition to Chronogolf was quick and simple!”

ProsWe joined Chronogolf in Spring of 2017 and integrated them with Lightspeed for our POS. While there was a learning curve for all involved, both staff and members, the feedback and assistance offered by Chronogolf made the transition quick and simple. The system is fantastic and with the multiple platforms they now offer. Our club is well positioned to service all of our customers. The help desk response time is very prompt and they always seem to have the answers to our problems. I would highly recommend you seriously consider Chronogolf if you are looking for a new and better operational suite for your club.
ConsThere are some things I would like to see on the tee-sheet but other than that everything is great.
December 3, 2018
Alain S.
August 26, 2019

“Members appreciate how easy it is to book online!”

OverallOur golf facility has been happy to use the Chronogolf booking software since 2014. It has been a very good experience so far.
ProsFor managing reservations, nothing is easier than the Chronogolf software. Also, from setting up tournaments to processing payments, everything runs smoothly. The platform is constantly evolving and allows golf club managers like myself to monitor the day-to-day operations using the detailed report tool.
ConsWe had a few issues with the internet that made the situation a bit challenging, but other than that, everything is working great!
Tyler M.
Clubhouse Manager
July 30, 2019

“Every part of Chronogolf has been an improvement from what our previous system was able to do”

ProsWe have been using the Chronogolf platform for a number of years and we love that new features are being added on a consistent basis. The platform is very easy to use and everyone on the Chronogolf team is very helpful any time we need assistance. Being a busy 36-hole golf facility, taking a high volume of calls while trying to serve customers in the pro shop is a challenge that Lightspeed and Chronogolf address head-on.
ConsWe've tailored the software to meet all our requirements. The platform is very easy to use, cannot complain!
July 30, 2019
Jason H.
February 27, 2019

“My experience with Chronogolf has been excellent.”

OverallOverall I am happy with both the product itself and the direction of the company.
ProsWhen I first started calling around to other golf course owners about the products they were using for a tee sheet and POS, no other product received the exceptional reviews that Chronogolf received and now I know why. Chronogolf has solved a lot of organization issues for my facility and has greatly improved my marketing ability at what I consider a great price. The staff has been very responsive and as I make requests for changes or additions to their program they take the requests seriously and look into solutions.
ConsI would have liked a Package Report but the support team was quick to show me how to obtain that.
February 27, 2019
Jean-Guy C.
Operation Director
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
January 29, 2019

“I highly recommend Chronogolf to all golf course managers”

OverallI like that a confirmation email is sent to the customer when a reservation is taken, which avoids errors when the player check in.
ProsThe Chronogolf booking software is very easy to use for both employees and customers. We can view the tee sheet from any computer or tablet and even make last-minute changes. There is a feature that allows you to send an e-mail to all those who have a reservation to let them know in case of maintenance or bad weather. The functionalities are really great and much appreciated by the players.
ConsI don't have anything specific to mention.
Nicolas C.
Accounting
September 30, 2019

“Chronogolf is very intuitive”

ProsI love the Chronogolf solution for its user friendly features and how easy it is to train employees. For example, being able to move a reservation with a simple drag and drop to the desired new tee time makes things easier to handle at the proshop. Also, the free support by chat that is offered is always fast and efficient.
ConsOnly con would be the fear of our internet being down and if that is the case not being able to run the proshop in the meantime. That is a risk to take for a great cloud based software.
Barrie M.
August 16, 2019

“We are very happy with Chronogolf”

ProsI love how technologically advanced the Chronogolf tee sheet is. It is very easy to use and if there's something I don't know, I can reach out to Support and they are quick to respond and fix problems for me. The promo codes, the packages module are all features we use often. There are some nifty features like the news section and some other features we get to use better, to promote different facilities at our course for our customers. We have been using Chronogolf for a while now and are overall very happy with the software.
ConsWe would like to see the packages have a half usage option. Other than that, our operation is very well tailored to the software.
August 16, 2019
Myles J.
August 6, 2019

“I would recommend any course looking for a new tee sheet option to give ChronoGolf a try”

ProsBefore this year our course had no tee times and was a first come, first served basis, so going to an online tee sheet was a HUGE change for both staff and customers. Chronogolf has allowed us to make that transition as seamless as possible! From Staff training tutorials, the quick chat feature as well as listening to our courses individual needs and catering the system to meet them, Chrono and its staff have exceeded expectations.
ConsWe love the new 'Smart Dates' feature this year. I would like to suggest a 'Smart Times' feature for next year. The Smart Times would keep the time the same on both tee sheets as you scroll down. Overall very pleased.
Jason S.
Golf Operations Manager
April 25, 2019

“We look forward to continuing to grow our businesses together!”

ProsSince choosing Chronogolf in the fall of 2015, we have had nothing but good experiences with the products & services provided and our interactions with the support staff. With any POS & Tee Sheet software, we are looking for functionality, accuracy, & dependability. We have found all of that with Chronogolf. The annual upgrades address any issues and added features that make it easier for our staff & our customers to use the product.
ConsNone that comes to mind. Chronogolf has been great.
April 25, 2019
André P.
March 27, 2019

“Chronogolf is very easy to use for the staff”

ProsWe have been using Chronogolf for two years and one of the things we appreciate about the software is the ease of use. Every small thing can be modified on the tee sheet in a few clicks, from blocking tee times to moving reservations. The proshop staff found the software easy to learn and the members appreciate the online booking system as well as the scoring factor feature.
ConsI can't think of any huge flaw for the moment. Any struggles that we have on a daily basis can be fixed on the support chat.
March 27, 2019
Michel T.
Pro/Director
January 29, 2019

“A user-friendly and accessible software from any computer or tablet.”

OverallFrom the first months we started using the software, the team at Chronogolf listened and made several changes and improvements from my suggestions and comments.
ProsEverything has been uniquely tailored to our specifications as they also took care of designing a new website for us to improve the booking process. It even allows us to manage our promotions online as well as our tournaments. I like the fast and courteous service by support chat whenever we have an issue.
ConsThe software itself is good for me based on the functionalities that I use.
Jay H.
Technology Committee Member
November 29, 2018

“Chronogolf has revolutionized our golf course!”

OverallKeep innovating Chronogolf, you're helping take some of the management of day to day challenges completely out of our hands so we can focus on higher value activities.
ProsThe service that we've received from the Chronogolf staff has been second to none. In fact, their strong knowledge base has allowed us to self serve most of our issues but when we do have to reach out, resolutions are quick and courteous. The Chronogolf solution has been a major contributor to the modernization of our golf course and it's hard to envision the paper based world we lived in just a couple of years ago.
ConsI don't really have much to say about any cons. I really like how integrated the POS system is. It is great.
November 29, 2018
Jared W.
November 12, 2018

“I highly recommend making the switch to Chronogolf, you won't regret it!”

OverallMy overall experience has close to none. Chronogolf has exceeded my expectations.
ProsAfter switching to Chronogolf we couldn't be happier. We had a few other golf management systems over the years that had their pros and cons but none compare to the modern, easy to use platform that Chronogolf has developed. Our staff love the system and we appreciate their ongoing effort to expand and improve their services. Chronogolf also has one of the best support systems I have ever used, with very quick response times to any questions we may have. I highly recommend making the switch to Chronogolf, you won't regret it!
ConsNone! I love everything Chronogolf has to offer.
November 12, 2018
Nick P.
Events
June 15, 2017

“Simple, user friendly, most effective system we have ever had!”

ProsEase of use, simple training, fast, no down time, support staff amswers calls and emails immediately
ConsLots of clicks to take payments, but thats the only minor thing. Sometimes slow between screens but rarely

By Chronogolf on June 15, 2017
Hey Nick! Feedback is much appreciated. Glad to see you're having a positive experience. As for payments, we've just rolled out a new "POS Mode" feature that allows you to check-in multiple foursomes at once. It will drastically reduce check-in time for groups, and it might be helpful for you! For single reservations, you also have the ability for a one-click send to POS shortcut. Hover over the reservation and click the cash till :)
James W.
March 6, 2019

“Thank you Chronogolf!”

ProsChronogolf has been a tremendous addition to the Leduc Golf Club. What it does in terms of streamlining communication between our Members and guests has done nothing but improve our business model and build our brand. Everything from booking a tee time to evaluating key metrics has become so much easier since the change, and our Members loves the Chronogolf app!
ConsI would like to see some more features in the online booking process but other than that everything is working perfectly!
March 6, 2019
Rodrigue R.
November 20, 2018

“Chronogolf is innovating the golf industry”

ProsWe are very pleased with the Chronogolf program. Our members like the program as they can book their tee times themselves, which in return frees time for us over at the pro shop. There are many reports available in the POS for me to give to the administration board of directors. The more you use the program, the more you learn what is does because there is so many great functions available. As well, the support team is awesome with always fast answers.
ConsLike anything, there are a few things I would like changed but nothing major. I am confident in the Chronogolf team as they are listening to my feature requests.
Aaron M.
November 16, 2018

“Chronogolf has been fantastic to work with.”

ProsChronogolf has been fantastic to work with. The developers are always finding ways to improve the product for us and our golfers are receptive to suggestions on how to make things better. Our online bookings are growing and our ability to promote our course to our players and communicate with them has been noticed and appreciated by our members and guests here at Wolf Creek. We look forward to continue to do great things with Chronogolf.
ConsNothing I can really think of. Whenever we have an issue the Chat Support is always there to answer in a timely manner. I have never seen a Chat Support respond that quickly and resolve issues that fast.
November 16, 2018
Ryan S.
Director of Operations
April 16, 2018

“Amazing... The team is dynamic top to bottom. They have developed a tee sheet solution top to bottom”

ProsSeemless integration with Lightspeed and our new loyalty software Kangaroo. Work through from each spot gets better each year.
ConsPrevious to this season we were using Thirdshelf for loyalty and needed the Chrono Team to help us make a quick and effective move to better. It has proven to have huge success for us.

By Chronogolf on April 17, 2018
Thank you for the great review Ryan! The Chronogolf team prides itself in creating a solution to support our customers operations from every angle. We¿re delighted to hear that you¿ve had a lot of success so far and we wish you the best of luck going forward.
April 16, 2018
Jean-Philippe M.
Golf Director
September 26, 2019

“What a beautiful addition to our operation!”

OverallThe openness to continue to develop the platform to reach our needs more precisely is appreciated, we feel not just as a customer but a partner.
ProsChronogolf has allowed us to be up to date with its booking platform. The possibilities are unlimited, efficient, easy to use. Let's not forget the strong point is the quality of customer service. The platform is easy to use for the players as well, especially the online booking. The live support chat is also a great asset, we always get a response in a very fast time.
ConsAs a 27 hole facility, it has been difficult to find the perfect solution for online booking and for the staff because of the alternating courses. The way we set it up in the end, with the help of the Chronogolf team, has made our day to day operations more effective than ever.
September 26, 2019
Jordan B.
August 22, 2019

“Chronogolf has been great!”

OverallWould recommend over any tee sheet I've used in the past!
ProsCompared to the tee sheets we have used in the past Chronogolf has been super easy to navigate for new staff members. There are several features that aren't necessary for our particular operation, but the tools that we do use are effective and efficient. The cloud based system is huge for off-site managers and allows us to quickly troubleshoot any problems.
ConsThere have been some difficulties with customer profile integration to our Lightspeed Restaurant system, and we sometimes have issues with duplicates. But otherwise we have tailored things to our need!
August 22, 2019
Eric P.
Head Pro
February 21, 2019

“Overall a GREAT Product!”

OverallI'm very excited to be with Chronogolf as part of the Ambassador Program.
ProsI appreciate all the knowledge and help so that our facility can continue to utilize the program to its fullest potential. Chronogolf is such a great product for us at our facilities. They allow us to track data much more simply than the technology we had before. With Chronogolf we get a system that is always evolving with our needs and the input from Golf Clubs across the Nation to stay up with trends and functions to make our lives as Golf Professionals easier. Overall a GREAT Product!
ConsOff the top of my head, there is none I can think of.
February 21, 2019
Alec H.
November 15, 2018

“Chronogolf is ahead of the curve!”

ProsThe guys at Chronogolf helped us create a customized application for our members and guests which enables them to book tee-times, consult their house accounts and track their rounds. Cloud-based golf software solutions are extremely important for engaging your customer base and Chronogolf is certainly ahead of the curve! Having their support also gives us peace of mind that we'll be able to meet the technological needs of our customers moving forward.
ConsAs always, whenever we run into an issue or a question, Chronogolf's support team is always there to help us with their quick Support Chat.
November 15, 2018