LeashTime Ratings

Overall

About LeashTime

LeashTime offers all the features you need to run and grow your Pet Sitting or Dog walking business. Stay connected to your pet sitters and pet owners easily with our reliable software. LeashTime offers easy scheduling, flexible billing options, key management and GPS tracking Start your free 30-day trial now.. Learn more about LeashTime

Kara J.
April 28, 2017

“Love it! It is easy to use for office & customers. Lots of features & customer support is awesome.”

OverallIt makes my life and job easier!
ProsAll of the options and new features they add. It handles all customers information. I can add documents to a customers profile. I can map location with sitter in the area. I can customized the fields, it handles all accounting and reports. It also tracks the sitters check in in and out for visits and emails the client automatically. My clients really like the visits notes emailed to them.
ConsIt was a little hard to learn at first. There is really not much I can can I don't like. I ask them to add new features and they do. I am just waiting for more options. They have a long list of things they want to add. I can't wait until the new app comes out for the android phones. They Iphones the sitter has more options and can send a photo each time.
Nicole F.
June 28, 2018

“My business would not be as successful as it is today if I didn't start using Leashtime.”

OverallHuge time savings.
ProsI love how automated it made so many of our processes. Leashtime has been a HUGE time saver for us. Billing, scheduling, confirming visits, payroll, keeping tabs on sitters is all done with ease. With the extra time I am saving I am able to focus on growing my business. As large as we have gotten, Leashtime still keeps us running smooth and accurate, we will never out grow it.
ConsI do wish there was a client app but other than that Leashtime has everything that we need. There are some minor "wish list" items that myself and other business owners have compiled, but they are all minor minor things that do not effect the main flow of my work in Leashtime.
June 28, 2018
Lois K.
April 28, 2017

“This software has helped me move my business to the next level.”

ProsIt's easy for clients as well as sitters to use. I love the mobile version which is so easy for sitters to see the client info while on a visit. The GPS component is so valuable. There's a lot to love. The very best thing is the customer service. They listen to suggestions and are always there to help. Price is right too when you have many sitters.
ConsI don't feel like there is a con. As I mentioned, if there is something I think would be a good add on..they listen and work with me on it.
Tiffany M.
November 30, 2016

“The BEST pet sitting program!”

OverallI've used LeashTime for several years and I absolutely love it. It completely changed my business. Better than hiring an office assistant!
ProsTotally integrated scheduling, client management, invoicing and payroll. User friendly and clients are able to schedule or change visits themselves.
ConsWish it was integrated with Quickbooks
Recommendations to other buyersI've tried several programs and this is the very best!
November 30, 2016
Katie P.
May 2, 2017

“Reliable, Friendly and Customizable”

ProsSuper intuitive, customizable and friendly and prompt customer service! I have never experienced service disruptions or glitches. Any support questions get responded to within 24 hours and the team is very friendly. The key management system is also extremely helpful for our business.
ConsThey lack a lot of technology features like GPS, being able to add a photo to the daily service recap and being able to notify 2 clients of a daily service recap.
May 2, 2017
Jennifer G.
May 1, 2017

“I've been using Leashtime for my dog walking and cat sitting business and love it.”

ProsIt's easy to set up and use. The tech support has been phenomenal. It does everything we need and more. I've used and looked at many of the other scheduling/billing systems and leashtime has been the best by far. It's especially good for a dog walking service, as many of the others are geared more toward just pet sitting.
ConsOn the client side, scheduling could be a little more streamlined. I also think the look could be a little more modern.
May 1, 2017
Lindsey P.
January 25, 2018

“I looked into using Leashtime for our company.”

ProsThey have good customer service and it is priced competitively. They offer many great features that benefit both the company and the clients.
ConsI did not choose Leashtime for the main reason that the graphics look extremely unprofessional in my personal opinion. I was looking for something without the cartoon animal graphics all over the place.
January 25, 2018