Scout Ratings

Overall

About Scout

Scout is the new standard in pet sitting software. Our easy-to-learn modern app experience is preferred by dog walkers and pet sitters around the world. Scout has the simplicity your clients need and robust features your team deserves. Repeating appointments, GPS tracking, automated invoicing, and the best custom branding options in the pet sitting industry. Find out why pet sitters everywhere are choosing Scout. Sign up today for a free trial -- no credit card required. Learn more about Scout

Melissa H.
March 27, 2019

“I love this app, and so do my clients!”

OverallScout has solved all of my organizational/scheduling problems, and has also entirely managed my billing for me, and for these two reasons alone I'm really thrilled with the software and plan to continue using it indefinitely. The added benefit of being able to keep my clients updated about their services in real time is the icing on the cake! Being able to communicate with clients in this way has also really cut down on the amount of time I need to spend outside of service appointments in discussion with them - leaving more of my downtime for me. Love this app and despite a few issues around increased functionality and options, would strongly recommend it to anyone in the industry.
ProsThis software is so easy to use - easy enough that all of my clients thus far have been able to use it with minimal troubleshooting from me, and they all LOVE it, even the ones who were initially sceptical or just not as excited about the benefits of the app. On my end, the simplicity of the app and desktop software made it easy to jump into using quickly - a very minor learning curve. I don't have any employees at this time but if that day ever comes I feel really confident that it will be easy for anyone I hire to pick up and use this software.
ConsThe one thing I have noted a couple of times is that the simplicity of the software does at times mean there are fewer options to for how you can use it. I checked into a couple of other similar platforms and was immediately overwhelmed by how many options were available to customize them to my own specific needs - so not having so many options was a selling point for me, but there have been times when I wished the app worked in ways that it simply does not yet. Having said that, the developers are awesome about requesting and listening to feedback from users, and they even have a system in place for users to publicly discuss and weigh in on potential changes - using the Trello website you can even see the updated progress that is being made towards implementing new options and changes. Also the developers are incredibly good about responding to any and all problems that might come up, no matter how small, in an almost shockingly short amount of time! So the customer service is another huge selling point.
Matt B.
June 11, 2018

“Super simple to use. Quick to setup. It just works, so we don't have to.”

ProsThis software seems like it was built for us. We have been doing sitting/walking since 2001, so have learned some lesson along the way. Most experienced companies are learning the same lessons and then mitigating them in one of a few ways. Scout is great because it's clear they have learned these same lessons and take you right to the solutions that matter. Here are the heavy hitters for us that Scout "just does". Employee issues (scheduling/availability, payroll/commissions, accountability/quality assurance). Logistics (home access details, workflow, job assignment). Customer (auto-invoicing, auto-billing, walk status, walker location, request appointments, electronic agreements, etc). What this means is that we can reduce manual effort which both increases accuracy as well as free up time to focus ON the business instead of IN the business. In addition to these awesome software features, it is dead simple to use and the support team is spectacular. New releases are happening constantly and they come directly from customer feedback.
ConsRight now it requires two apps (one for customers and one for walkers) while only allowing administrative access via webpage. It would be nice to have a web interface for customers and administrative duties, and then consolidate to a single app (while also adding administrative functions). From our communications with the dev team, this is going to be a part of one of their big releases, so I guess this "Con" will be short-lived anyway.

By PetMethod on June 12, 2018
Matt, thank you for the amazing review! We really appreciate it!
June 11, 2018
Camille N.
May 27, 2019

“Needs some tweaking...”

OverallWon't be renewing if the annual fee & Braintree fees remain as high as they are.
ProsI appreciate the simplicity and clean interface. As well as the ease of billing and converting leads to clients.
ConsWhere to start... As a small business owner I feel the cost of the app combined with the Braintree fees is pushing me to not renew. I also am frustrated that I do not get direct alerts to my iPhone when new appointment requests come through. Instead it goes to email. As a busy dog walker I often don't check my email until the evening & early morning. This has lead to missing those last minute pet sitting requests. Lastly, I don't like how there are certain functions as a business owner I can't do. Instead I have to contact support. For example, deleting clients that have dropped off.

By PetMethod on June 6, 2019
Thank you for your feedback, Camille. I wanted to take a moment to address some of your concerns: Pricing Our pricing is very much in the middle of the pack. We aren't the cheapest, but we aren't the most expensive either and we believe for all of the tools that you get, it's a great value. With our annual fee, you're saving 17% over regular pricing which is cheaper than 90% of the competing softwares on the market. Credit Card Fees Credit card fees are currently not something we control. If you look at competing softwares, they generally all offer the same rates and that's because it's dictated by the payment processing companies. 2.9% + .30 is a standard across the industry. We are working with Braintree to negotiate lower rates in bulk, but it's not something that they budge on easily. Other Functions We can definitely always improve and will continue to do so. For alerts direct to your phone, the vast majority of customers take advantage of our email alerts. Thank you!
May 27, 2019
Mike C.
March 26, 2019

“An absolute necessity for pet sitters... and pet owners.”

OverallI added "pet owners" to the title of this review because I believe it.... If you are in this business and not offering your customers the "peace-of-mind" that pet owners need, you are doing them a disservice. The Scout app has become our No. 1 selling point to new customers. It is also the reason we retain business. A text and blurry photo just won't cut it anymore. Every time we walk a dog for the first time, the client emails or calls to say, "This is amazing!" They love the notes, GPS and photos.... I exploit the Scout app on our website and in all of our materials... Aside from love and genuine care, Scout is the greatest benefit you can offer your clients and their pets. From a customer service standpoint, executives are amazing. They care about their customers, always looking for input and respond to any issues in minutes -- and they truly care about the success of my business.... Honestly, bring the Scout platform to my business was the single best decision I have made to date.
ProsAside from the ease-of-use, billing/payment features, and customization, the Scout app has kept us organized and efficient. It maintains a level of accountability for the walkers that could not be achieved without it.
ConsI struggle to find anything that I would like to see improved. If something comes up, they are quick with a solution.
Katie K.
Business Owner-Self Employed
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
September 28, 2018

“Overall: great customer service and features that cover just about everything--give it a try. ”

ProsOn the client side, being able to provide my clients with peace of mind via the built-in accountability features: report card including pictures, notes from sitter/walker, and GPS location. On the sitter/walker side, I like the simple interface where they can access notes directly from the client and the business, they can see the daily list of places to be, keys they need and alarm codes. On the business side, I enjoy the new messages feature, no monthly charge (great for slower months--they happen!), and the fantastic customer service. Even though it is a start-up, they put every client first. They don't charge you more for better service, they just provide great service.
ConsOn the client side, they have some difficulty learning how to set up the app--which means I have to baby them for the first bit, until they understand. Also. the "repeat" feature is hard to know when the last day is--causes some scheduling confusion. On the sitter/walker side, the calendar cannot integrate with any other calendar. Just means you have to stay checking the app daily. Also, the sitters only get notified when they are assigned a job within 24 hours or so, instead of for every appointment. On the business side, I've heard they are creating an app for the business owners, which I think will be beneficial, since we are often on the go too.
Corinne A.
April 14, 2017

“I love using Scout”

OverallMy name is Corinne and I'm a manager at Walk it Like a Dog in Philly. Before Scout, I used another pet-sitting website where I spent a lot time managing the schedule and trying to keep up communication with staff and customers. Since switching over to Scout, I save a lot of time, which means I get to do what I love: playing with dogs and cats! Here's a few ways Scout helps me do that: Drag and drop in the scheduler makes it easier to change the time of an appointment and the walker assigned to it. I love being able to compare my staff's schedules side-by-side in a visually appealing, easy-to-understand interface. All the appointments are clearly color coded by the different filters you can choose from: scheduled, canceled, late, in progress, and completed. Scout has a great check in process. First of all, there aren't any special magnets or things you have to search for to check in. Don't even get me started! When you press a button at the front door, the app uses GPS to make sure the walker is at the right location and alerts the walker if they are too far away. At this point, if there is an alarm you're about to set off, it pops up on the screen so you can't miss it, and you don't have to dig around for it. This is a real lifesaver because there have been many times as a walker I wasn't aware of an alarm and set it off before being able to find the notes. This is about the time when the police show up! Kicking off the check in process is as simple as taking a picture of the pet! This picture is immediately emailed to the customer, letting them know you are with their pet. We really want our walkers to take pictures, but putting this into practice has always been an issue. Walkers would be asked to take pictures of the pets, but it was no guarantee, and I had to remind them constantly. Scout incorporates taking a picture right into walk process, so clients get a picture every time, and they absolutely love it!

By PetMethod on November 29, 2017
Thanks for the great feedback, Corinne! Appreciated!
April 14, 2017
Willie B.
April 26, 2019

“Dependable, full-featured software backed by excellent customer service”

OverallI was already using software similar to Scout, but the customer service was so poor, I decided to shop around. I wish I'd done so earlier. I'm a one-person company, but I'm treated like I'm one of Scout's most lucrative clients. Whenever I have a question, I usually get a response within a minute or two. Seriously. The developers are constantly adding features while improving existing ones. They rely heavily on client feedback and suggestions, and even have a Trello page set up so I can see precisely what they're working on and which stage it's in. I've had no technical issues. I like the way it looks. I'm already pleased with it, and new features pop up every few weeks to make it even better. I think Scout is head and shoulders above its competition.
ProsIt has every feature I want from dog-walking software - scheduling, billing, credit-card processing, check-in/-out notifications, photos - and it does them all well. I love being able to add photos from my phone's roll, which lets me crop and add filters if I want. On top of all of that, the developers are amazingly communicative and transparent about the development process.
ConsAt present, adding photos from the gallery on iOS is a bit slow. But the software is updated frequently, so I assume this will be improved soon. Like others, I'm looking forward to the customer web portal (though I've only had one customer balk at having to download the app).
April 26, 2019
Shady A.
Owner of Shady Waggers - Dog walker and Pet sitter
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
February 19, 2019

“A dog walkers best friend”

OverallI was having a hard time collecting payments before using Scout, and the report clients get are clean and easy to fill out. Even my older clients that are not tech savvy know how to use the app easily.
ProsThe customer service is simply amazing they are fast to respond to any and all questions or concerns. This software helps keep my clients happy and informed on how their pups did on the services they requested. Easy to use for both clients and employees for booking and to run payroll
ConsNot being able to use the app to approve requests and to make changes on services. even though I can use my mobile device browser to do all those things that's the one downfall so nothing major.

By PetMethod on March 29, 2019
Thank you, Shady! We really appreciate the kind words.
February 19, 2019
Katie C.
Pet Care Professional
Veterinary, Self-employed
March 28, 2019

“Game Changer”

OverallMy experience with Scout has been very positive. I don't think I could have made it through the previous holiday season without it. It's invaluable, in my opinion. I'm working hard to get to full capacity. Once I accomplish that, I'm looking forward to hiring help. Scout's staffing features help make business growth very achievable.
ProsThe amount of time it saves me. Conservatively Scout software increases my capacity for pet care by 50%. Now when I finish pet care for the day I can make dinner and relax instead of catching up on paperwork and invoicing.
ConsSome clients have a difficult time utilizing the scheduling component of the software. Little hiccups like this are to be expected and it's mostly user error.
March 28, 2019
James G.
September 29, 2018

“Great product and friendly/responsive staff”

OverallOverall, very positive. We've had a few issues with customers phones not being updated or the app being a little wonky but the team at Scout is always right on it and happy to help. We never feel like we're left to fend for ourselves because they're just a simple chat away.
ProsI love the simplicity of using it. The software seemed very familiar from the get-go and most of our customers have no questions at all on how to set up. This saves us a lot of Bach and forth emails.
ConsIt does lack some features such as iCal integration, and branding capabilities. They do seem open to suggestions but those are things that would make this product a 10/10 for me
Nicole Y.
Owner, Dog Walker/Pet Sitter
Self-employed
May 31, 2017

“Scout is absolutely amazing for my business! ”

OverallThey make everything so easy, from scheduling to billing. I couldn't ask for anything better!
ProsI love the simplicity of the layout, for both the website and the app for owners/pet sitters. Everything is so easy to figure out, but if you ever need help, their support is incredible! I've had a few issues (of my own doing!) so far, but every time I've reached out to support, they've responded very quickly and in a friendly manner, not like most companies these days! Their apps are very user-friendly, for pet owners and sitters, and they offer all of the features that you could want for your pet sitting business. I couldn't be happier that I found out about them, since I'm switching from a pet sitting website to my own business, and Scout has made it so simple and pain-free!!
ConsI wish that the camera was a little quicker for capturing those fast puppies, but I was told that they'd look into improving it.

By PetMethod on November 29, 2017
Thanks for the great review, Nicole. We really appreciate it!
May 31, 2017
Colton B.
April 16, 2018

“Overall, it is a fantastic program that is extremely inexpensive for what it provides”

ProsThe cost is by far the top selling point for this software. I also really enjoy the features that are built in, mainly the photograph check in system. It makes our walker's job much easier.
ConsWhen adding a customer, it doesn't immediately take you to the pet portion (which you need to schedule any appointments). The GPS tracking isn't the greatest or most accurate out there but it gets the job done.

By PetMethod on April 17, 2018
Thanks for the feedback, Colton! Much appreciated! We are working on a new mobile app with better GPS tracking. Also, I like the idea of offering to add pets right away after creating a customer. We'll add it to our list!
Abby B.
Business owner
Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

“Scout Software ”

OverallMy overall experience with scout has been positive. I appreciate the ease of use and customer service.
ProsThe pros associated with scout software begin with the customer service. Any time I have needed help or had a question, the scout team has always been quick to respond and helpful.
ConsWhat I like least about Scout software is the ease of use. I have commonly had customers that are already familiar with the software run into issues with scheduling. Also, I am not fond of the credit card transaction fees associated with Braintree when I can use PAYPAL or venmo for free.
Amghy C.
October 10, 2019

“Excellent Customer Service”

OverallOne of the things that really makes Scout superior from other Pet Care Software is their customer service. Rep is fast, and I mean, fast. He solves issues and responds to questions and concerns very quickly, and you can tell he is passionate about this company. I have immersed myself in competitive companies like PetCheck and TimeToPet, and Scout is so very different. Not only have they simplified their software-- it is also so very user friendly, admin wise, and field wise. I want to note a specific issue I had: For some reason my appointments were not logging in my route on the GPS map. Not only did rep take the time to troubleshoot this issue, he even offered to mail me a mobile device to test the app-- just in case it was my mobile acting bonkers. I have never experienced this level of care and dedication with other companies! Scout is fantastic. My clients love it, and our team loves it.
ProsEasy check-in and check-out Easy invoicing User friendly
ConsNothing to report at this time. The software meets my expectations.
October 10, 2019
Savannah K.
Owner/ operator
October 7, 2019

“Perfect for our small business ”

ProsEase of use! It was simple to set up (took less than an hour). Clients love the ability to track and book their appointments. Being able to use my existing invoicing software
ConsClients can't download pictures from the app but can from their email. Can't edit an appointment from the professional app
October 7, 2019
Greg L.
Dairy, 1-10 employees
March 31, 2019

“Changed Our Business”

ProsEver since we've adopted Scout into our business, it's been night and day. It makes our services more transparent and easier for the customer to book. Scout's customer service is also amazing. You never feel they're too busy to help and they always get back to you if they aren't able to help right away.
ConsI don't think there are any cons. The team is very open to feedback and ideas from its users. I think it's going to continue to evolve into an even better product.
March 31, 2019
Jen P.
March 27, 2019

“Essential Software for Pet Services”

OverallNot only is their product amazing, their support is just as impressive. The (many) times I've had a question, they have gotten back to me literally within minutes. Their level of service is unparalleled.
ProsThis software is the best. It allows for easy interface with customers, management of a schedule and invoicing and billing to all be done seamlessly.
ConsThey actually just fixed the one thing that I thought was challenge- updates to the software are now automated which helps with the customer-side of updates.
Amanda E.
Company Director / Senior Dog Handler
September 1, 2018

“The best management software for dog walking / sitting businesses.”

OverallScout has enabled me to manage my business more efficiently, I've minimised time spent on scheduling & can manage my team more effectively. Scout has also has enabled plan my business growth knowing that I have a reliable tool to manage some key parts of the day to day functions within the business.
ProsThe best features are: - Team schedules / client appointment management - Client reporting - Easy to use
ConsThere is no mobile admin app (only a web app).
September 1, 2018
Travis L.
September 19, 2019

“World-Class and Cost-Effective App!”

OverallThis software is "Made by Dog Walkers for Dog Walkers" (they should be using that tag line somewhere!) , so they definitely get it. It's not just some tech folks building something because they think it's cool and can be useful. It's built becuase they know what needs to actually be in the app to create value for their user base. For me personally, the key value is the automation of many manual processes and providing mobile, real-time data.
ProsUser interface, functioanality, and performance.
ConsNeed to get full front-end functionality of the app on mobile. Most of it is there already, but they are working on it in the new version coming out so no worries on my end.
September 19, 2019
Kelly R.
Pet Sitter
Veterinary, Self-employed

“I love Scout!”

ProsI have been using the scout app for about 6 months now, and I love it! I never have issues with the app, and customer support is great. No complaints! Everything is very customizable to fit my needs.
ConsI haven't run into any issues yet! The app always runs smoothly, I've never run into any problems with it not working correctly.
Esteban H.
Co-Owner
April 16, 2018

“Experience with SCOUT is amazing. Everything from email replies to their software is exceptional!”

OverallSaves me a ton of time, I am able to compete with big businesses, and customers love it
ProsLooks great, very modern, and easy to use. It keeps getting better and better with time. I tried many others and no one matched SCOUT.

By PetMethod on April 17, 2018
Thanks for the sparkling review, Esteban! I appreciate you recognizing our commitment to continually updating the software with new features. We hope you like our next release!
Nicole P.
Accounting, 1-10 employees
April 12, 2019

“Scout for petsitters”

OverallGood. Good support. The support staff is always willing to help with a problem or walk you thru a tutorial
ProsCustomers like receiving the daily reports and being able to keep track of their pets while away
ConsTakes awhile to book visits for a vacation where we are visiting a home 4x a day. Would be much easier if there were a screen where we could quickly check "breakfast, lunch, dinner, bed" visits and then select the dates. Done. Not individually adding a breakfast visit for x days and then individually adding a lunch visit for x days..... Also, need an admin app where I can see when my staff is checking in and checking out etc. I know I can get on website and look at data but, I'm out in field as well.
April 12, 2019
Cheryl M.
April 16, 2018

“Scout software is exactly what I needed to better organize and manage my growing business.”

ProsSimple, easy to learn, very affordable. Customer reps are amazingly responsive to questions and open to suggestions.
ConsWould like option to customize billing cycle for each client. Wish there was ability to create a template for regular clients so don't need to enter visits each time.

By PetMethod on October 3, 2018
Thanks for the feedback, Cheryl!
Katie K.
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
August 11, 2019

“Best software and team”

ProsLove the continuous improvement and features.
ConsVery little bad to say, they always listen to input.
August 11, 2019
Ryan J.
April 8, 2019

“Scout made running my business much easier!”

ProsScout made running my business much easier on a day to day basis! Scout allows me to checking and view my appointments via the app when I'm on the go, and I'm able to set up and add clients through the web portal as well. My clients absolutely love getting information and pictures from the app during and after my visits with their pets.
ConsI think most of the cons I have will be address fairly soon - more customization over billing, more admin options via the mobile app, and a faster camera. I wouldn't say these are necessarily cons, but more like need tweaks. Scout is a great product!
April 8, 2019
Grant G.
Founder/Walker
November 28, 2017

“Great features and has made scheduling, billing and payroll much easier”

ProsReally smart, innovative and comprehensive features. The interface is intuitive and attractive. Scout makes scheduling easy and significantly cuts down the amount of time I need for billing, payroll, and texting/emailing with clients. Scout's customer service is very responsive and helpful. Best dog-walking business app I've seen out there.
ConsHaving a dynamic percentage-based payrate for staff, that adjusts based on special discounts and the like, would be great. Scrolling features within the app for staff can be wonky at times if you are prone to writing long notes, like myself.

By PetMethod on November 29, 2017
Thanks for the feedback, Grant! Much appreciated!
Megan B.
Pet Care Provider
June 29, 2019

“We love Scout!”

OverallWe have tried Time to Pet (no automation), Handlr (customers disliked it), and Precise Pet Care (too clunky and poor interface). We settled on Scout and love it. While it does not have a few features we miss, the features it does have by far and large make it for it. The customer service is great and they actually listen to their customer suggestions!
ProsIt's a breeze to use, customers love it, we enjoy it and it's not clunky or overly complicated. We love the payment automation!
ConsWe wish that it had in-app messaging and that we would see the service that we are providing on the main screen (mobile).
June 29, 2019
Donald T.
Co-Owner

“Wonderful solution”

ProsIt meets all your needs and more, and the team is always making upgrades which is really great.
ConsIt would be great if Scout could be mobile friendly for business owners. But this is the only con, and it isn't really a big deal.
Nyssa G.
March 27, 2019

“Perfect for a growing business”

ProsEasy to use Grows with you Professional check in reports Accurate GPS tracking Great customization
ConsUpdates usually have a couple of days to work out the bugs No text communication with the owners, just email
Kara D.
Owner/Operator
November 28, 2017

“It's an overall AWESONE app; but the glitches get in the way of being able to use it often. ”

OverallIt is great for the employee organization within the company!
ProsThe actual automation/customer portal for everything! I really love being able to have clients be involved in scheduling
ConsI dislike that the business owner doesn't have too much control over invoicing (opening invoices for clients, no ability to prepay via app, maintain customer balances, etc). I feel like the app is running my company, not the other way around. My staff dislikes the glitches, inability to log out, etc

By PetMethod on November 29, 2017
Thanks for the feedback, Kara. We really appreciate it!
Elizabeth S.
April 16, 2018

“Excellent software to help your business!”

ProsVery easy to understand and use both from an owner and client standpoint. Scout's customer service is top notch and they always reply quickly to my questions with solutions that work.
ConsCurrently, there is not admin functionality on the app and that is a huge downside. I know they're working on it but until that's available that's one of my biggest cons.

By PetMethod on April 17, 2018
Thanks a million for the review, Elizabeth! As you know, we're working on a all-new app with admin functionality. I promise it will be worth the wait!
Mira M.
Dog Walker

“Amazing!”

OverallSimply amazing, I have used other apps similar but non can compare. I had great customer support and positive feedback from my clients on how much they like this app!
ProsSmooth interface Loads scheduling quickly for myself and for the clients GPS map of our walks Reminders to clock out (which I truly needed) I absolutely love that the weather is right there in the corner as well!
ConsEverything is pretty much straight forward, so honestly none!
Shannon D.
Pet Care Professional
March 26, 2019

“Must Have for Start-Up Pet Care Business”

OverallI've had a wonderful experience with Scout. It' helped my business look and be professional right from the start. I recommend the software for any size pet care business.
ProsVery easy to use for both me and my clients. Puts my business on a similar level to large companies such as Wag by having map and report card features
ConsSome app glitches including not showing scheduled appointments. I wish we could send videos to clients
Johanna S.
Business Owner

“Feels like Apple”

OverallMakes my life easier and gives such a good impression with our clients. Thanks
ProsThe UI is so impressive. Ease of Use, video tutorials. I really appreciate Rep reaching out to see how things are going with start up.
ConsI wish there were more admin rights for staff members that can log into the online access vs only 1 admin account. I want someone to help run the business but not all the access.
Gabrielle J.
Dog Trainer

“Scout ”

OverallExcellent! Very easy to use and great customer support.
ProsThis software is easy to use and always updating to include more functions. Feedback is taken to heart and customer service is phenomenal.
ConsI'm excited for new updates that allow a little more flexibility on individualized invoices and report cards.
April 3, 2019

“Overall good product”

ProsThe interface is really nice. It looks good and I can customize it. Along with uploading all my paperwork to it, such as client contracts, etc
ConsCan't figure out how to create "packages" of services within it
April 3, 2019
Monica G.
Dog Walker/Owner
March 25, 2019

“The best app for my small business!”

OverallScout is extremely easy to understand and use and offers many features that are helpful. Customer service is always so great as well.
ProsSo easy to use! Interface is not complex.
ConsI wish there was an app for business owner (billing, scheduling, etc)
March 25, 2019
Mike P.
September 29, 2018

“Took My Business Next Level”

OverallVery responsive to any questions I have had.
ProsEase of use through the app for both walker and pet parent.
ConsI wish there was an app for the administrator to be able to book, cancel, & modify on the fly instead of having to use the web only version.
Fuad H.
Sales Manager
Dairy, 51-200 employees
October 14, 2019

“Pet keeper app”

Overallgenerally good
ProsThe functionality and the quality of customer service are the amazing sides of it
Consthe way I was trying to use was quite complex that is why I guess it has some problems in the ease of use
October 14, 2019
Ronny B.
May 4, 2017

“I don't know how I did it without Scout!”

Prosease of use, simplicity, user-friendly, excellent customer service, no cost to the business owner, apps for customer and walkers

By PetMethod on November 29, 2017
Thanks for the great review, Ronny! Appreciate it!
May 4, 2017
Jessica S.
Nanny
Education Management, Self-employed
September 5, 2019

“Scout is a reliable pet sitting service. ”

OverallOverall Scout is a good service offered to pet parents and i'm happy with it. i feel the care my pets got was good quality and they were happy pups.
Prosthe ease of use with the app its quick and simple to create a profile and connect with a sitter.
Consthe duration sitters take to respond. i would have hoped for a quicker responce time from the staff but that can't always be helped.
September 5, 2019