IDoneThis Ratings

Overall
4.4/5
4.6/5
4.3/5

About IDoneThis

Lightweight, agile task management tool that anyone can implement within their team or workflow. Learn more about IDoneThis

Keith D.
Executive Pastor
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
July 31, 2017

“Excellent for team building and communication”

OverallTeam building and team communication.
ProsMy team is spread out between different locations and schedules. Rarely are they all together at the same place and same time. iDoneThis has greatly improved our communication and team work as it makes it easy to communicate what is being done and gives the team the ability to interact with the posts. The team is much more informed about what is happening in general, and there is more synergy when people end up working on the same project without knowing it. It is also a great way for the team to encourage each other and give suggestions along the way. We love it. And it's easy and quick to use too - also critical to the success of something like this. Also customer service is excellent!
ConsThe software is fairly mature but is still in development so there are some features that we love that have disappeared while new versions are developed. The daily email journal is a very powerful feature, but currently social components (likes and comments) are not showing up effectively, the email is being clipped by Gmail and images and videos embedded are not displaying. These are all being worked on by the development team, however, and I expect them to become strengths again soon.
Internet, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 18, 2019

“Good tool to monitor teams activity”

ProsMy favorite aspect of this tool is that not only help you to have an overview of the projects/tasks your teams are working into, but it allows you to have a full view of the daily obstacles the team members have during their day to day work. Many other platforms are very good is project planning but fail in implementing a feature that accounts the unexpected tasks of the day to day, which part part of the work of fast moving industries of today. This fast sharing of the status of the work allows you to be more connected to the team and issues to be solved faster
ConsTrial period is extremely short as it is just 3 days. To have a good understanding of the potential of the tool and the benefits that can bring to the team, a normal team would need at least from a week to 10 days of trial
August 18, 2019
Accounting, 10,001+ employees

“Great For Looking Back”

OverallI don't use I Done This for business but my daughter-in-law does and she's the one who started me on it. So I can't say anything about my business experience with it, but she loves it. As a personal user, I would be very upset if they discontinued the personal page, because it's like having a short journal to keep track of your life.
ProsI have the personal version and I like that I can see that I actually accomplished something in a day. And if I need to check back on when I did something, the search feature is a great help. I Done This almost feels like an easy, short journal, helping you to remember and capture what you did in any particular day.
ConsI've been using this about 4 years and can't say there's anything I don't like. The app was really wonky but I mostly use the web site on my computer so that didn't matter to me. Although it's nice to hear they're coming out with a new app.
Lisa H.
Contracts
Oil & Energy, 10,001+ employees
October 10, 2018

“I've used this app for years!”

OverallI have literally been using this on a daily basis since 2011. It started as a reminder that i was actually getting smaller important tasks done at a time when i was completing a massive project. From the birds eye view I wasn't making a lot of progress but tracking this on a daily basis helped me realize that i was really chipping away at it. Now I use it mostly for reminding me of all the great things I've done when i put together those mid-year and year end reviews. i always run across accomplishments I had completely forgotten about.
ProsThis is a stellar way to keep track of what you've gotten done which is particularly helpful when preparing for a performance review. I love the feature that looks back in time although i wish that it would look back longer than a year to see what i was doing at that time.
Consthe typing is a little clunky and editing of an entry can be a pain.
John J.
Sales Manager
Business Supplies and Equipment, 11-50 employees

“Managers use of iDone”

OverallAgain, because the comments section does not work easily, problem solving is difficult. The primary use of this program is as a "call report". Team interaction is cumbersome.
ProsEasy to share events and thoughts quickly and in real time.
ConsThe comments area is porly designed. No edit capability and it clearly gets no attention from the designers. Actually, from a manager's view point, the comments area is the most important. Even for a sales team, a sales person often reaches out for ideas fro the team and those ideas are very difficult to share. It seems as though the designers do not see the value of comments. I have complained about this issue for 3 years now with absolutely no result and certainly no improvement. Because of this I would be reluctant to recommend the use of this program.
Bryan L.
Head of Marketing
Education Management, 11-50 employees
August 3, 2017

“An excellent way to celebrate small wins across a remote team”

ProsHelps team members understand the daily plight of their coworkers. Helps us celebrate small wins across the team. Keeps a record of our team progress over time. Allows new team members to integrate into our culture quickly. Holds each other accountable for getting tasks complete. Fosters transparency and open culture, no closed doors.
ConsThe software interface is radically simple. you enter your done's, hit enter, done. The admin interface could use some work. Billing and plan updates are not overly easy to manage. Reporting is very limited, especially when you want to report one individuals done's over time. Also a challenge to report team done's over time. would like to see more graphical data visualization for our ongoing work.
August 3, 2017
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
October 10, 2018

“Such a helpful program!”

OverallSee above.
ProsI use IDoneThis for both personal and professional reasons. I spend a few minutes every night entering the highlights of my day. I include trips I take that I can use for mileage reimbursement. It also helps me remember when I went to an appointment, or took care of a grandchild, or went to a particular event. I love it!
ConsI don't have any complaints. I would like to be able to easily capture all my calendar entries as an ongoing diary of my life. I know you can download it to an excel file, which is fine. But, if there were a way to have them compile a monthly/yearly day-by-day account that I could save in a pdf or print, that would be cool. But, I'm happy with what I have.
Michael C. C.
Production Operations Engineer
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
October 10, 2018

“Helps me stay productive”

OverallThis is a good product. It keeps me motivated as it instills a desire in me to want to report my successes and even my not so successful accomplishments.
ProsThis is an easy tool to use to view my teams accomplishments and doings. From this information I can leverage or assist on projects for which they are tasked or completed. I can communicate to my team my daily accomplishments, and share any future planning. The comments help as I can gauge what others may think and get feedback.
ConsComments can't be deleted. Let's have some fun with emoticons or similar items. Might be a bug but I added some accomplishment somewhere in the middle of the night(11pm?-1am?) and it appeared on the wrong day.
Kathleen D.
Director, Technology & Communications
Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees
October 10, 2018

“Excellent Task Recording Tool”

OverallI appreciate the export to a CSV file feature... this very easily allows me to provide my management a monthly recap of accomplishments.
ProsI use the free version to record my own task/done list at work via the Mac App integration (I can log in using my Google acct with a single click). The app just sits on my desktop where I can easily make entries as my day progresses. I especially like having the ability to #tag keywords for easy recaps of particular types of tasks.
ConsNo complaints... although it would be great to have the option to enter single entries (like the old Mac App) vs. adding to a list (smaller footprint on the desktop).
Jo L.
Numerology Counsellor
Writing and Editing, Self-employed

“Quick and Easy”

ProsI use this system for tracking income and travel as well as accomplishments. I usually use the 'reply' function on the evening email, and it is fast and simple and stored where I can access it. The fact that I can go to my calendar and search for specific keywords allows me to coordinate information easily and verify dates when necessary.
ConsThe only complaint I have ever felt is when I get distracted and don't complete the daily list. Needing to catch up with three or four days of neglected iDones is 100% my own fault, and I find it sufficiently onerous that I don't neglect it for longer periods.
Joan V.
VP of Marketing
Retail, 11-50 employees
July 25, 2017

“IDoneThis is a great solution for keeping our team members connected.”

OverallI am a remote team leader so this software keeps me connected with my team. It also allows me to respond to their to-do (or done!) items, offering suggestions, assistance, or congrats!
ProsOur tasks and goals are completely transparent now, and we can respond to other people's items, ask questions, and offer suggestions and help. As a team leader who works remotely, I feel more connected to my team members and I have a better handle on their pain points - and I can celebrate their successes, as well. IDoneThis allows me to be in the loop on things that I might otherwise miss.
ConsIt duplicates tasks and I'm not sure how to clean that up. On the day the tasks are scheduled, my to-do list looks fine. But when I review a previous day (or when the summary is emailed to me) I often see a long list of duplicated tasks.
Jeremy G.
Electronics Engineer
Military, Self-employed

“Capture your completions”

OverallSimple and streamlined way to capture my daily thoughts and completions as well as end of week incompletions that I can mark especially. This saves me from having my own system and keeps it easily accessible and easily captured so I can focus on doing. Tracking completions for me hasn't helped me celebrate wins, notice patterns in my work and moods, and focus on doing and not on random distractions or details like many productively systems I've tried.
ProsEasy to use and integrate with my productivity system
ConsReally does everything I want with. I issued but if I had to say something - Don't have ways to link other productively files that I use like excel to have everything in one place.
Internet, 1001-5000 employees
October 14, 2018

“Awesome product to keep track of daily dones”

OverallI have been using iDoneThis for several years now to keep track of what I've accomplished every day, it's great to look back on dones from the past! It super helpful with weekly reviews to go back and see accomplishments for the week and also end of the year reviews. Highly recommend iDoneThis to anyone who wants to be more effective in life!
Pros- Keeps track of daily dones, which are way more inspring that to-do's - Daily reminders with a digest of last day's done and a done from some time in the past (week, month, 3 months, 6 months or year back) which is always interesting to look back at.
Cons- None as of now! This is truly a remarkable tool.
Sheena A.
Director of Advancement
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
October 10, 2018

“iDoneThis does the remembering for you”

ProsThis service makes it EASY to track every little task and project I complete. I've been using it for six years. That means if I'm doing first quarter planning, I can go back and look at what I did the first quarter the last few years and see what I can repeat and how I can build on the past. The more you advance in your career, the less you can rely on your memory. iDoneThis does the remembering for me. I often forget my accomplishments, but iDoneThis lets me go back and reflect and see how I've grown. All I have to do is reply to an email iDoneThis sends me every day, and it enters my completed tasks for me. If you don't track what you've done, it's almost as if you didn't even do it. iDoneThis adds tremendous value because it tracks and helps you measure your progress. I recommend this to anyone who will listen.
ConsWould be nice if I could figure out how to integrate my calendar with iDoneThis.
Angela R.
Musician/Music Therapist/Writer/TV Director
Music, Self-employed

“Keeping Track”

OverallI'm a musician, music therapist and writer simply keeping track of daily work. I don't work with a team, but I use 'I Done This' to note thoughts and ideas about work and life in general as well as noting the work I've done that day. It's easy to search past entries to review ideas and this takes away some of the fear of losing ideas that might have mileage.
ProsThe 'I Done This' software with its daily reminder email makes it simple to note each day what I've done, as it's easy to forget the detail in a busy life.
ConsI use the software at a pretty basic level and there's nothing that annoys me about it.
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
October 10, 2018

“Good for tracking what you've done”

OverallUsing IDoneThis really helps me feel like I've accomplished things during the week.
ProsAs a knowledge worker, I would often look back on the week and feel like I hadn't gotten anything done. IDoneThis helps me track what projects I've worked on as well as all of the other daily tasks that get thrown in. IDoneThis is easy to use, easy to access, and I really like that you can enter dones and to-dos manually, as well as via email reminder.
ConsI like the calendar feature, but don't like that I can't click between dates or see, overall, what I've done in a length of time. I have to click on each individual date to see what I've done for the day and that can be quite slow and cumbersome.
Larry B.
Retired Part time
Education Management, 501-1000 employees

“My Favorite Software”

OverallI have used IDoneThis for over 5 years and am very pleased with the software. Being retired and out of the mainstream, I do not use or need the team function.
ProsI am able to have a daily record of important (and some not important) items that occur in my life. I am able to access the program easily and record an item. I'm also able to edit an item thereby following to a conclusion or correction. I also appreciate the search function in which I am able to find occurrence(s) that happens years ago.
ConsI am unable to sync with my iphone or ipad.
Madhav B.
Marketing Manager
Internet, 11-50 employees
March 14, 2018

“Simplest daily stand up tool”

ProsHelps me and my team plan weekly tasks and then easy to send updates across the entire team. I don't have to add a manual update on my channel every week.
ConsA) I think they've stopped working on bettering the app. Their chrome extension hasn't been updated in years. B) I wish I could just reply to the email with what's done instead of needing to login everytime to update my tasks. C) Make it possible to access iDoneThis office.

By IDoneThis on March 16, 2018
Hello Madhav, Thanks for your review! Our email reminder system still works, please contact us by chat or email so we can get this up and running for you. Recently we have included new features such as assigning tasks and we continue to grow our productivity tool. Let us know if you have any questions. Regards,
March 14, 2018
Randy M.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
October 10, 2018

“Great Way to Track Your Days”

OverallIt's simple and easy to use and I like the reminders near the end of each day to go in and enter what you did for the day. I love it.
ProsEasy way to jot down what you've done for the day. I add to it everyday. It's a great way to be able to look back and find what you did on a particular day.
ConsThere's no reordering of what you entered. I like to enter things in the order they happened, but sometimes you forget something and want to add it in later, but there isn't a way to do that without deleting stuff and adding it back.
Phil F.
Leading Product & Engineering
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
July 25, 2017

“Great concept, pretty good execution”

ProsThe concept is great for remote teams: in place of a daily standup, have a clear way to log what you did each day. This is useful even for people to do individually for themselves to help keep track of where their day went, but becomes especially useful for transparency in remote teams. There are also some nice mechanisms for feedback/encouragement through the ability to "like" coworkers items.
ConsThe email digest is pretty useless in its current form, which was one of my favorite parts of their pre-redesign service. And the main site could be much faster... needs some serious optimization. And more focus/love could be given to integrations.
Zak S.
Entertainment, Self-employed

“I'm a big fan”

ProsI've used iDoneThis for a long time now, and the thing I like most is the simplicity. It allows me to keep track of what I've done in a quick and easy manner. The ability to go back in time and see what I was doing on a specific day years ago is great.
ConsI wish I could reorder my dones on a day! There's some real functionality features that I find lacking that I think could improve the platform while still maintaining its simplicity and ease of use.
Olga Z.
Writer
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
October 11, 2018

“A simply and elegant tool”

OverallI use it as a diary, to keep track of my productivity from day to day. It's very effective and gives me a great sense of accomplishment.
ProsIt's very simple to use and very effective in its functionality. It allows me to email in the tasks that I accomplished and to keep track of them via the calendar. I also love the reminders, included in the email, of what I accomplished on the same day weeks and months ago.
ConsI'd love to have it as an app for my phone.
Meher T.
VP Operations
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
October 10, 2018

“Room for improvement, especially around notifications across the board!”

OverallPretty good overall... does help the team.
ProsDoes what it is supposed to in general...
ConsWish had better options for being notified... if I do comment on someone's done, I would expect to at least have the option to be notified to any responses on that 'thread' (rather than remind folks to add an @mention). Reminders are also a bit too quick to disappear for folks not updating (for example when on vacaction, one would have to get back and reset reminders...).
Julie T.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
July 26, 2017

“We use this as a daily journal of work done for our small startup team.”

OverallIt definitely helps keep my distributed team motivated and in sync with each other at a reasonable cost. It also provides a useful history to be mind for IP research and work done for investor inquiries. That's why I want the reporting features bumped up.
ProsIt's easy to use. I wish there were a decent mobile app for it. I'd like to see more thorough reports. Like being able to export all the entries for a particular user, for a particular time frame into a nicely formatted PDF. Patterns of use for each individual over time would be nice. You kind of have that, but not quite what I was thinking.
ConsI really don't like the mac app. It's really a PWA in a headless browser. So, if my internet connection hiccups, so does the app. And it tends to make it a little slow. I'd like to see it as an offline first app which only connects to the internet when necessary
Alex W.
Executive Assistant
Real Estate, 11-50 employees

“Great Communication Channel”

OverallIt keeps me informed, and is such an easy to use platform for anyone.
Pros I like the new platform vs. the one I used in 2014-2016, being able to load goals and check them off is a feature I find really beneficial. Training a new employee to use Idone is more than simple. If they have ever used a social media platform, they can navigate this one just as easily.
ConsI don't have any dislikes, I really like Idone.
Timothy M.
Owner / Operator
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed

“A Great Tool”

ProsWriting about your work is one of the best ways to keep your work tangible and to be able to hit your goals. IDoneThis makes it incredibly easy to keep an ongoing log of your work, and also to keep a better big picture view of things.
ConsIt seems pretty basic. It used to have some more tools for visualizing your work over time, but they removed all of those some time ago, and it's basically just a calendar now.
Machinery, 501-1000 employees
August 13, 2018

“Very simple to use tool for tracking your work. ”

OverallGreat for using with teams and individually. Simple to report on activities done and status updates on projects.
ProsGreat simple tool for tracking work and projects. Simple reporting on what has been done. Great mobile app for iOS (only version I've used).
ConsSet up and initially very manual. Once activities entered are repeated, it is substantially easier to track.

By IDoneThis on October 7, 2018
Thank you for your review. Look out for our mobile App soon! ETA November 1.
August 13, 2018
Joshua N.
Information Technology & Technical Executive
October 23, 2017

“I have been using idonethis since 2014 and it does what it say it does really well. Can't be wrong. ”

OverallHelps me keep track of what I've done daily.
ProsI use it to keep track of what I've done via the daily reminder email. It allows me to export all of the tasks in CSV annually. This way I get an overview of what I have done. It really helps me to have a good idea of my productivity.
ConsThe new version helps with team tasks management. But I don't really use those features, I wish there are ways for me to toggle it for solo use.
October 23, 2017
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
October 15, 2018

“Simple, easy-to-use app to track goals completed each day”

Overallhis helps me reflect on how I spent my time and plan out what I need to do next.
ProsThe software is very simple and easy to use, making it painless to track what I complete every day. This helps me reflect on how I spent my time and plan out what I need to do next.
ConsI wish there was an iPhone app! It would also be cool to integrate with RescueTime so that my time and goal tracking is all in one place.
Sheena A.
Director of Advancement
July 25, 2017

“I've been a customer since 2013. No complaints. Easy to use. Good price point. ”

OverallRecords of what I've done. I can see what's working well and where I'm getting the most payoff.
ProsIt's extremely easy to use. At 4 p.m., I get an email that asks me about my dones. All I have to do is take 30 seconds to reply. From doing this, I have years of records of things I've done that are easily searchable, that I otherwise may have forgotten. Sometimes I open the website and directly type my dones. I use my records to plan ahead, pad my bio, and also to celebrate the depth and breadth of what I've done in a given amount of time. It's like a tree is falling in the forest, and now everyone can see it!
ConsSometimes I desire more functions, like tracking my time spent on tasks. But maybe the benefit of not having this is iDoneThis' simplicity.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
April 18, 2019

“Great to improve time management skills”

OverallThis is a very good product - which helps maintain transparency within our company.
ProsOur team is pretty much spread throughout the world and in different time zones. Since we have implemented this platform, it has helped everyone not only stay informed, but what had been accomplished and what still needs to be done. Having everything transparent, teammates are able to see what is still on our plates and help out if they think they can.
ConsThe only thing I have to say that is negative about this is the design. It can be at times a little hard to navigate and it is not very intuitive at first. Once you learn how to navigate within the app, it's easy, but initially is a bit hard
April 18, 2019
Sebastian F.
Programmierer
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
October 11, 2018

“Perfect chance for a daily reflection”

OverallI use idonethis for many years as a daily reflection tool. Both for business and for private use. It helps me to identify patterns and to check my output.
Pros- I could use it via email reply - It sends me things I wrote last year - I could export it via calendar - It reminds me every evening
Cons- The website interface is a little bit oldschool and slow (but I use e-mail replys anyway)
Computer Software, 11-50 employees

“Enjoying the usage”

OverallI am keeping a track of all things I do and even set goals so that can close them one by one.
ProsThe clean interface and the ability to track down when I did what I did. Sometimes it feels good to go back and see what I did on a certain day 3 years ago :-)
ConsThe lack of a mobile app. Sometimes it helps to go to the mobile and type out something which I can't in this case.
Luís M.
Senior Software Engineer
July 25, 2017

“I write done my personal achievements every day”

ProsIt turned into a very useful habit, every day I actually look back on the day and think about what I did and how I did it. It also works as a personal journal, that let's me look back at what I got done on any given date.
ConsCan't turn off daily digests, as an individual user (no team). No Android app (that I know of). The ToDo functionality I never got to use.
Bob H.
programmer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
October 14, 2018

“Keeping track of exercise”

OverallGood
ProsEasy to enter daily log. The monthly calendar shows me how many days of the month I missed in a graphical form. I try to exercise every day but want to at least do 6 days a week. I've had a couple of perfect months so far.
ConsI wish I could subscribe to it on my calendar app so I could easily see what I did for a given day.
David W.
Principal & Owner
Management Consulting, Self-employed

“Consistent reminder”

OverallKeeps me on track.
ProsIt's a consistent reminder to me to record my thoughts at day's end.
ConsIf I miss a day and then try to enter that day's thoughts on, for example, the following day, the day/date defaults to the current day/date rather than to the previous day/date. There are larger issues in the world but it is an irritation.
Tim C.
Director of Social Media
Marketing and Advertising, 1001-5000 employees
July 31, 2017

“Lightweight, minimal and easy to use to keep track of your productivity ”

OverallEasy tracking of small wins and milestones
ProsI've been an iDone this user for years, and it lets me keep track of the small wins day to day to keep my project motivation up, and also show progress over weeks, months and years.
ConsI wish I could embed photos or video directly in my "done" lists, so I can go back and use them in social media posts later.
Jose S.
Knowledge Curator
July 25, 2017

“One of the most useful software in my life”

ProsI love that with a single email I can keep track of everything I have done in the day and searching for something it's simple as putting a word or going to a specific date in the calendar online.
ConsIt's simple, the best thing and the most intriguing thing because any change would make it a bit better but would also be a con.
Automotive, 51-200 employees
December 5, 2018

“Get things done”

OverallA simple service for everyone to plan and report their activities, without being naggy. A mail is sent everyday asking what was done, and you only need to reply; then, a digest containing all replies is sent to everyone in the team.
ProsDaily automatic reminder and daily digest of the team activities
ConsA bit pricey, specially for the plus and enterprise plans.
December 5, 2018
Sean P.
Consultant
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

“Idiot proof”

OverallI've used it for years as a quick and easy way to record time spent on various tasks/jobs. I don't need a complex timesheet app with loads of bells and whistles, so IDoneThis is perfect for me.
ProsReally simple to use. The email prompt is a genius idea.
ConsCalendar view for reviewing entries is not as easy to use as it might be.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees

“Everyday ”

OverallThis software is my reminder of what I have achieved, rather than a seemingly never ending list of what I need to do. It's reminders of those achievements is my primary reason to keep using it.
ProsEase of use, email reminders, clean UI. It just works!
ConsIt would be nice to have an attachment option for photos of achievements, docs etc.
Dorothy B.
Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

“I rely on IDoneThis”

OverallI use IDoneThis as a journal of activities, which has great value to me. I have found the search capability very useful also when I need to research something.
ProsIt is simple, clean user interface, and does the job I want reliably and without fanfare.
ConsThis may be a reflection on me, but it does what I want it to and nothing more.
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
October 10, 2018

“Share what you've achieved within teams and enjoy transparency”

OverallWe replaced daily stand ups and inform each other via iDoneThis within the international multi-location team.
ProsEasy, lovable, does exactly what it should. The like feature as well as comments is super cool!
ConsWe need a mobile app for iOS & Android. We need faster UI performance (I'm using the Electron App for MacOS).
Christian H.
Internet, 11-50 employees

“I just do it”

ProsIt is good to list what you have done at the end of a day. I am capturing all activities I can remember including private ones. It is the modern way of having a diary.
ConsDaily remembers via email let me focus on what remember. If I do not remember much then maybe i have to change behavior next day
201-500 employees
October 26, 2017

“Great Utility for Tracking Activity”

ProsThe daily emails so that can respond with dones allows me to easily track my daily activities and log them so that can review monthly.
ConsThey have had periodic bugs with replies not being caught by the system. Also I would like to be able to print a monthly report to place in files. But the only option is a csv export.
October 26, 2017
Matt G.
Senior Innovation Software Engineer
Research, 10,001+ employees

“Mr”

ProsThe ease of the daily email response system. Without that I probably wouldn't have stuck with it for so long.
ConsI'm just a personal user and don't care about the team features so I wish I didn't have to see them. I understand that's the direction of the company though so it doesn't bother me too much.
Sandra F.
Co-owner
Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

“Easy to use”

OverallI like I Done This because I can keep track of the tasks I accomplish during the day. It helps with an orderly day's work.
ProsNo bells and whistles and easy to use. You get onto the site, input your data, and you're done.
ConsI can't compare it to other software, but I find I Done This quick and efficient.
Gregory R.
Associate Vice Provost
Education Management, 201-500 employees
October 10, 2018

“Great tool for tracking your achievements ”

OverallI use it nearly every day
ProsIt's easy to use and reliable. I like that it sends you a reminder email every day.
ConsThe reporting could be better. It would be nice to get a list of your completed items by selecting a date range, as opposed to selecting days on a calendar.
Fran M.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
July 31, 2017

“Useful though I use it only as an individual”

ProsSo simple. I only use it via email. It is a good concept that helps me appreciate the fact that I do a lot in a day, even if it's not all work- or money-earning-related.
ConsI can't get it to stop sending me a digest. All I want is the what did you get done today email -- not a digest.
Photography, 51-200 employees
October 22, 2018

“Good way to track productivity”

OverallI needed an easy way to track and review the tasks I work on during each day. iDoneThis made it simple and easy to do this. I've shared it with my colleagues and friends as well.
ProsIt's easy to use, and I love the Slack integration that allows me to easily post what I've accomplished within Slack. The email feature and the reminders you can set are also great.
ConsI haven't seen the app evolve in quite a while. I've been using it for
October 22, 2018