Kaspersky Password Manager Ratings

Overall
4.4/5
4.6/5
4.2/5

About Kaspersky Password Manager

Security tool that generates individual password, safely storage of password and addresses or bank card data through a digital vault. Learn more about Kaspersky Password Manager

Scott F.
Owner/Operator
December 12, 2017

“Fast and Straight Forward Password Management”

OverallGreat password management included in the price I already pay for yearly internet security.
ProsThe full version of this software came bundled with my subscription to Kaspersky Total Security 2018, which was nice as I think that password management SHOULD be part of these programs. The interface itself is very simple and straight forward in both the desktop AND mobile applications. Multiple usernames/passwords for the same resource are handled nicely by listing them inside the same "card" instead of making a new listing for each and every credential. Passwords and Notes can be easily organized by creating multiple levels of "groups" which is nice, and the Favorites section of the program makes for a nice way to use the program as a launching point instead of opening your browser and using its favorites section. Most importantly, the sync feature is flawless and new/updated entries are instantly available on ALL my devices as soon as they are entered.
ConsDuring the initial setup I was prompted to DISABLE Google Chrome's feature to optionally save passwords for websites, which I didn't like at all. I understand the reason for doing this - Kaspersky would manage your passwords and NOT Google, but I do like that feature of Google so I objected to shutting it off. I also couldn't easily import my passwords and notes from Roboform - however that MIGHT be an issue with Roboform and NOT with Kaspersky, I'm not positive.
December 12, 2017
Sarah M.
Cellist
Performing Arts, 11-50 employees
August 23, 2018

“A secure and effictive tool more people should use.”

ProsAmazing and secure vault for passwords! I find it very easy to manage and use, and feel that implementing it for work and personal usages has made me and my organization far less susceptible to hacking. With the ability to have everything secure and centralized, as well as not having to depend on silly, pedantic passwords that are typically vulnerable, I feel that my security 'hygiene' is much better. This platform makes it easier to manage some of the most sensitive access data, providing a sense of trust and comfort.
ConsAs with several Kaspersky products, there are enormous amounts of customization's. While in theory this makes perfect sense, as cyber-security is not cut and dry, I feel that the feature options make the platform sometimes hard to navigate. Furthermore, it can deter users from feeling comfortable with using it, so they use it less, doing the opposite of the intended effect! I've found myself fall into this trap in the past, as some problems and customization have taken a long time to set up.
August 23, 2018
Aditya A.
IT Support Specialist
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees
October 17, 2018

“Organize and protect passwords easily ”

OverallKaspersky Password Manager has been an effective tool in the organizing and protecting my passwords and personal information. It has also also eased the time that I spend while filling information in websites with its autofilling functionality.
ProsKaspersky Password Manager allows me to generate strong passwords for use in each and every site or mobile application. It also ensures all my passwords are securely stored so I do not have to remember every password. It ease the process of filling out information in websites by autofilling some fields. It is also available for android, iOS and PC making it easy to keep access to all passwords from a single application.
ConsI have not had any issues with Kaspersky Password Manager so far but the password management solution does not have two factor authentication features.
October 17, 2018
11-50 employees
August 1, 2018

“Easy to use and does the job very well.”

ProsI like that you can choose from a list of browsers that you have on your computer for it to manage your passwords. And it is very nice that you can have an overview of the places you have your passwords saved and that you have to set up a master password to even access everything in Password Manager.
ConsNothing particular comes to the mind, it might need a different look to it or make it even simpler for older people to understand.
August 1, 2018
Ann Marie J.
Food Production, Self-employed
July 17, 2019

“Awsome software”

OverallThis software saves time , I don't have to remember each password
ProsI love the password manager. Even though I still keep my passwords stored outside my computer . I no longer have to keep putting them in over and over. I can trust that they will hold my passwords securely
ConsSo far I have found nothing negative about the software No faults at all
July 17, 2019
Victor R.
Transcriptor Musical [Freelance]
Internet, 201-500 employees
February 1, 2019

“An incredible tool to keep your passwords safe”

OverallThis tool allows me to be safe when I enter different accounts with the same device. It allows me to carry out various operations and be protected at all times , especially now that phishing and password stealing has become such a big threat.
ProsHas an efficient encryption system to protect your information Allows to store fast filling information in web pages
ConsIt does not have a 2-step authentication service
February 1, 2019
Logan M.
Project Engineer
May 7, 2018

“I've had Kaspersky on my laptops since I bought my first one in 2011”

ProsKaspersky is easy to navigate, pretty intuitive, and effective in keeping my pc's virus free. The software covers multiple devices as well and does a great job of phishing protection.
ConsVery little can be said against kapersky, the price is right, the program gets the job done. If you don't renew it, it will send alerts to renew your subscription.
May 7, 2018
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
April 5, 2019

“Kaspersky Password Manager”

ProsGenerates secure passwords for you which is a must in this day and age due to all the data leaks. Being in technical support I have log in's for several software and having them all stored in one place is super convenient.
ConsNo 2 step authentication but other than this I can not think of any cons.
April 5, 2019
Stanislav G.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
March 1, 2019

“A Vault to Keep All Your Complex Passwords”

OverallI've mostly used it to record passwords which are not for the web. It really helps me keep track of my Crypto wallets, wifi passwords, company email passwords, site FTP access, and software product licenses. It's just a really safe place you can store all that information. Ever since I've began using Kaspersky Password Manager as part of Kaspersky Total Security, I've greatly reduced the need for resetting passwords and losing time doing so.
ProsAll you need to remember is one password - the master password. Once you're in, you have access to all your accounts. You can also take notes and keep passwords for non web-based software. E.g. your Kaspersky product licence, crypto wallet passwords, etc.
ConsI found it a bit hard to switch from Google Chrome's own system of keeping passwords, to Kaspersky. I still think Chrome is the easier option, albeit not as secure. Nonetheless, even if you don't use it to directly log into sites, you can always synchronise it and have a back up of your passwords easily accessible on all your devices.
March 1, 2019
Jared L.
Photographer (full-time)
Retail, Self-employed
August 5, 2018

“Kaspersky's Password Manager is extremely secure with many features.”

OverallI found I needed an all-in-one password manager that can work across different platforms to save time. Kaspersky does just that with a master password and many features that are very convenient.
ProsOne of the best features of Kaspersky Password Manager is how it works both with Safari and Google Chrome and that passwords can be syncronized across all devices. (PC, Mac, Android...) It's similar to Apple's Keychain access except with more features. I really like how photos of my driver's license and passport can be stored securely as well.
ConsCost. It's actually a decent price, but you have to decide if the features are worth it for your security.
August 5, 2018
Meghann W.
English Teacher
1001-5000 employees
May 9, 2018

“Great source to have included with my internet security”

ProsI like how it's easy to use and is included in with what I pay for my internet security. It does exactly what I need it to do.
ConsI do not believe that there are any cons for me so far with this software. It does a great job of keeping all my passwords and information safe.
May 9, 2018
Malith M.
Assistant
Accounting, 1001-5000 employees
September 20, 2019

“Kaspersky Password Manager review”

OverallI am having great experience with Kaspersky Password Manager. It's really helpful for me.
ProsYou can access to your vault with your fingerprint on your smartphone. You can receive strong passwords for your new accounts. You can access form Smartphones,tablets.computers.
ConsTheir prices are high. There are many alternatives for Kaspersky Password Manager. They don't have two factor authentication.
September 20, 2019
Jean-Charles D.
Consultant
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
March 29, 2019

“A must have tool for security!”

OverallOn a daily basis we need to chose and enter many times passwords, and this tool allows us to make it a breeze!
ProsYou need individual passwords for each application and access, and a password manager allows you to have for each a secure, unique password that can be safely stored, and is automatically inserted when you need it.
ConsI do not see any downside in this software, only that it is not used enough.
March 29, 2019
Tim M.
Market Research, Self-employed
March 28, 2019

“Kaspersky Password Manager”

OverallI've ran Kaspersky anti for many years. a couple years ago they started the password manager..I've loved it from the beginning as I don't have to search for passwords..they are right there.
ProsGreat way to keep track of your passwords and bank cards.
ConsI've not found any cons to this program.
March 28, 2019
Erica P.
Internet, 1-10 employees
November 14, 2018

“Nice all-in-one”

ProsGenerally manage passwords cloud based software isn't safe, but Kaspersky know how to protect my data, so I tried and pleasantly surprised. There are everything I need: all stored data are encrypted, there is passwd generator, multi device support, auto form fill, photo security, docs recognize and more. And all of it in very good price. I do not have to remember any password anymore.
ConsI did not notice any errors in the application, although apparently there were problems with compatibility with old versions of Windows.
November 14, 2018
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
October 15, 2018

“Nice password Manager”

ProsEasy to use password manager. Using FaceID to access your password vault makes it very secure. I keep all passwords and secure info confidently stored in my Kaspersky Password Manager.
ConsThe price for a yearly subscription is low, but when there are other free options out there it looks steep in comparison. The integration of FaceID and automation of filling out forms with your address or CC details may make it worth the $ for some.
October 15, 2018
Kyle J.
Web Developer
Education Management, 11-50 employees

“Simple password managment.”

OverallGreat password management tool.
ProsLow price for a year, but there is also a free version. Does a great job of protecting all my passwords, credit/debit card information in one area that I can get across multiple devices. Secure auto completion for online forms. Also, has faced or touch recognition for Apple devices.
ConsNothing to say in the cons. Great product for a low price you can not beat that. May run slow on older phones but what doesn't?
April 25, 2019

“The perfect password wallet.”

OverallThe best app that I have in my phone. My datas are secured now. And I pay very less yearly.
ProsKaspersky Password manager is the best of it kind where it secure our passwords, login information, and other datas. The user experience is really great as I can get access the information stored in just one tap. The UI is not confusing as if it offers great features.
ConsThis is one of the app I love most, I am not having any dislike, but it will be better if I can auto save passwords and login information to Kaspersky while I am signing up.
April 25, 2019
Ravindraraj K.
Sales employee
May 4, 2018

“A good one for my personal use, i use it on my personal laptop for passwords and form data managing.”

ProsIt is easy to be synced across windows,Mac,Ios and android., It easily saves login credentials and replays and thus saves time. Form filling data is also saved. It saves application passwords also.
ConsNot a lot of cons but the only problem is safe import or export feature is not available. And it does not have a two factor authentication.
Gregg C.
January 18, 2018

“Kaspersky has a great anti-virus software and I have recently adopted this Password Manager.”

OverallThe setup and use is very easy so I cannot give an honest assessment of the customer support for this software. Kaspersky has always been this good.
ProsKaspersky brings their security and intelligence from the other security products they provide to Password Manager. I am never worried about secure PINs and codes getting away.
January 18, 2018
Yamilet M.
instructor de cocina
Used the software for: I used a free trial
June 22, 2018

“it seems a good option for the protection of my passwords increases the security of my connections”

Overallit's quite simple the use I consume few resources really I recommend it
ProsI like it because I can store my bank passwords and safeguard the information of my credit cards to use them on the internet. This application gives me an extra regarding network security
ConsI would like if the costs of the application could be paid on a monthly basis since the plans that are available are from one year
June 22, 2018
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
March 16, 2019

“Very easy to use and integrated”

ProsIt comes as a desktop/mobile solution and works perfectly for me. Very trustworthy and well developed, just like the well-known Kaspersky antivirus and like other applications that they develop that are not very well know, like the QR code reader app.
ConsYou have to remember your master password though, otherwise you'll have to contact Kaspersky or create a new account.
March 16, 2019
indunil e.
engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 10,001+ employees
October 15, 2019

“NOW MY PERSONAL THINGS ARE SAFE”

Overalloverall experience is good in every possible way.i love it.
Prosmainly this software does is remembering the passwords and keep them safe ,when we need them software provides them.This software is the best for this task .I trust this more than my girlfriend (she dump me last month).No one can steal them.
Consi don't have anything to say that is wrong in this software.it does a great job and i always trust on kaspersky powered software.
October 15, 2019
Chris U.
August 22, 2019

“Not my preferred choice but a great one.”

ProsI find it to be very reliable software, the scan accuracy is great.
ConsPrice, I'm a cheapskate what can I say. It's worth it's price I just can't push myself to buy it.
August 22, 2019
Mo'men Y.
IT Support Specialist
Internet, Self-employed
February 11, 2019

“Kaspersky Password Manager”

OverallGreat experience, however, some competitors are much better and less in price!
ProsIt works with most browsers. I really like that it can secure not only passwords, but photos of sensitive documents too. It's not big in size, and it's so easy to learn.
ConsNo issues with it. It does its job pretty well. However, the price is a negative point; it's affordable and not expensive, but some other tools cost less and maybe nothing at all and offer much more.
February 11, 2019
Darryl F.
Developer
May 11, 2018

“Great password manager with great potential”

ProsLove the simplicity of the application and ease of use to enter new logins or passwords. Works with face ID on iPhone X and integrates with popular desktop browsers.
ConsLots of bugs on Mac application. In my short time of use, it has crashed randomly, locks up when entering the web URL, and feels clunky in certain areas.
May 11, 2018
Brian D.
It support
Higher Education, 201-500 employees

“Best password manager”

ProsReally easy to use, not complicated for any end user or other people :)
ConsNothing con for me, come with total security which is great :)
Darrel T.
Student
March 19, 2018

“Best for saving time. Open it and you're log on”

Pros Secures your files and sensitive information like emails, photos, etc, Sync to all compatible devices Easy to manage, just one master password and you're "IN"
Cons Bad tech support experience I hope they create a new update to add the two-factor authentication. So I can feel more secure
March 19, 2018
Arman A.
operator
Gambling & Casinos, 1001-5000 employees

“Kaspersky Password Manager”

ProsThis software is good for what it was made for: it can store passwords for all kind of stuff such as websites, apps, bank cards, addresses and even just notes, besides it can store also photos of one's documents which can also be password protected. It has an option for checking one's stored passwords to know if they are strong enough. This Password Manager can also generate passwords with desired length and complexity.
ConsThe only con is that if your forget the password of this software, you can't recover it anymore. Although it has been done for security reasons but there is a chance that you can lose all your stored passwords.
Danielle Q.
Accountant
Accounting, 11-50 employees
September 30, 2018

“Store everything in one place”

ProsKaspersky stores your passwords for all your logins, and is available on your browser or programs, and it's fairly secure. I haven't had an issue with my passwords going anywhere.
ConsIt doesn't auto fill into the fields like other software
201-500 employees
May 15, 2018

“Seems to be among the better options for password management”

OverallA good snap shot of all the options that are available
ProsDoesn't take up a ton of space on the computer which is super nice. It's very cut and dry in what it offers which is nice.
ConsSeems like it could be too similar to its competitors with the amount of times it requests you to pay for the product and limits accessibility.
May 15, 2018
Zoran N.
Analytics
Research, 1-10 employees
June 13, 2019

“Usually I don't trust password managers, but since is Kaspersky...”

OverallWorks as a charm
ProsI am using it based on previous experience with other Kaspersky products, and i all i can say that it works perfectly. And securely, my passwords is just mine.
Consnothing at all, is good product and I am enjoying using it.
June 13, 2019
April 30, 2018

“More than standard password manager ”

ProsIt can be useful on different platforms. It helps to manage and organize your passwords and personal data and pictures . The pricing is very afforadable
ConsThe learning curve is longer than standard for this kind of apps. it doesn't have two factor autentication lack of autofill feature
April 30, 2018
Bharatram R.
IT admin
Information Technology and Services, 5001-10,000 employees
December 8, 2016

“Sync software”

OverallSimple Interface to have your passwords ,notes and personal information in confidential. Good Multi platform tool
Prosgood Sync software
ConsNo automatic fill-in of application credentials
Recommendations to other buyerssimple interface product
December 8, 2016
Education Management, 11-50 employees
August 22, 2018

“Affordable but lacking in some basic security”

ProsIt handles the basic needs of a password manager.
ConsCould be more advanced and could do a better job of authentication.
August 22, 2018
Ryan "Ryno" M.
Operations manager
Retail, 51-200 employees
November 2, 2018

“Excellent security software”

ProsLove the security features and keeping passwords in one area
ConsWish you could allow other users access to passwords
November 2, 2018
Danielle Q.
January 27, 2017

“Very basic. Stores your passwords.”

OverallAs someone who was coming from another password manager, this was very basic. I had to manually bring across all my passwords (which was tough, as my last password manager automatically configured passwords for my sensitive accounts), and it's very limited if you don't start paying. Unfortunately, I may go back to using another software.
January 27, 2017
Internet, Unspecified
July 16, 2018

“Heavy and buggy”

ProsGood password encryption and does a good job at protecting the stored passwords. Relatively easy to use.
ConsIt feels very heavy and it slows down my computer a lot. The interface could be better and up to date.
July 16, 2018
Jennifer M.
GA
Education Management, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 11, 2018

“Helpful for safety”

ProsGood for trying to be safe with multiple passwords etc.
ConsI don't like the frequent pop-ups with the software
August 11, 2018
Tom B.
Owner TJB VIDEO Productions
Media Production, 1-10 employees
January 24, 2019

“Free but limited”

OverallDid not spend much time .
ProsIt was a free trial that was tried and was easy to navigate through steps.
ConsVery limited features with hard to change entry.
January 24, 2019
Dean B.
Structural Design Engineer
Civil Engineering, Unspecified
June 6, 2018

“Another password manager with all the same features”

OverallAble to securely store multiple passwords for various programs etc. It is easy to use which saves you time and it makes it easy to find your stored passwords.
ProsIt does have fairly high encryption which makes it less susceptible to hacking events and generally i have found this software useful to store my numerous passwords.
ConsThe application has limited functionality especially when you compare it to others on the market, some of which are free.
June 6, 2018
Arthur D.
Information Services, 1-10 employees
September 30, 2018

“When you have to work with your and clients password, it´s not that flexible”

ProsIt´s a part of Kaspersky Total Security bundle so you can get it when buying the bundle.
ConsI need to work my with password and clients passwords and when I need to nest stuff, it doesn´t work. I prefer using KeePass which is free and helps me.