App Radar (ASO Tool) Ratings

Overall

About App Radar (ASO Tool)

App Radar is a SEO tool for apps, aka ASO tool. Our mission is to help apps & games being found within the app stores. It is perfect for app marketers, developers and agencies, who want to find the right keywords, achieve higher rankings & grow their business. App Radar is directly integrated with the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store and supports Android, iOS and tvOS apps. Thanks to our ASO AI, app management has never been easier. Get started now! Learn more about App Radar (ASO Tool)

May 17, 2018

“Targeted relevant and responsive audience, that was more likely to stick around.”

ProsWith the daily updated keyword rankings on App Radar, I was able to optimize my app to show up higher on the Play Store search. Popularity and traffic metrics is another big plus, that helped me understand and predict ASO performance. We didn't just want app-installs, but we were chasing user retention at the same time. Since we concentrate on ASO, we've been better in targeting relevant and responsive audience, that's more likely to stick around.
ConsWhile I don't have a lot to complain about, I look forward to more in-depth app analysis, with even more functionalities, for example, semantic feedback based on user data. Just something you might want to consider for future development.

By App Radar on November 9, 2018
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We are currently creating new features with the help of our AI, stay tuned :) Your App Radar Team
May 17, 2018
Joshua B.
Marketing Executive
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
May 11, 2018

“App Radar makes the ASO process extremely hassle-free.”

ProsWe were looking to increase our brand visibility and new installs organically like any other app in the store. App Radar is very data-driven. I was able to develop marketing strategies, execute, track results and optimize user acquisition strategy based on the Instant Optimization Score feedback they provide.
ConsAs someone who does SEO and ASO on a daily basis, I have been using App Radar very often. I'm a little miffed about the pricing, but given how much I use it, it's only a matter of time before I go all in.

By App Radar on November 9, 2018
Hi Joshua, thanks for your feedback. Making Aso hassle-free is our mission, glad to hear you are getting the most out of it. Happy optimizing :) Your App Radar Team
aditi s.
SEO expert
May 11, 2018

“Focussed on my country, language and category, App Radar has been very useful in improving our app.”

ProsSince I'm not from the U.S., I was looking for something that'd help me track multiple localizations, and allow me to add copy with ease in various languages. With App Radar, I was able to address this particular pain point in my business model.
ConsCurrently I can connect App Radar only with iTunes Connect and Play Store and I would like to see them adding an integration to Amazon App Store as well.

By App Radar on November 9, 2018
Hi Aditi, thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you were able to take your app global. Keep optimizing :) Your App Radar Team
Shivankit A.
Growth Hacker | Digital Marketer | Founder
May 28, 2018

“With App Radar we can access the latest keywords in our category to stay on trend.”

ProsApp Radar delivers daily ranking reports to our startup's Slack channel, which serves as a great motivator for our team as everyone is on the same page about the impact their work has on our growth.
ConsI'd be great if you could customize the reports and see more metrics like downloads and impressions.

By App Radar on November 9, 2018
Hi Arora, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to inform you that you can see the downloads & impressions in our App Metrics Feature. Happy optimizing! The App Radar Team
May 28, 2018
Juan Ignacio G.
SEO Senior Analyst
April 16, 2018

“Deals with an aspect of SEO that is little exploited”

OverallMany customers have specific applications of their products and services and have many doubts about the optimization of the search engines inside the app stores, so this tool is good to give them confidence in our answers.
ProsFirst of all, it is a pro in itself, since there are almost no tools that allow optimization of apps for searches in the store. Beyond that, among its benefits is the analysis of competitors, something extremely useful when the objective is that your app has more visibility than your direct competition. I really like keyword tracking since it allows to see how they look for the app in any country.
ConsObviously the price; It is understood that it is the only one of its kind but it does not stop being expensive. Without the publisher it comes out a little cheaper, but it is inevitable to fall into the temptation of buying the complete tool.

By App Radar on April 17, 2018
Thank you very much for your feedback! We are realising 1-2 new features or improvements per month :) Feel free to check it out again anytime you want!
April 16, 2018
Chris B.
Marketing Manager
Education Management, 1-10 employees
May 14, 2018

“You can combine your iTunes Connect and Google Developer consoles into a single one.”

ProsI'm not a big fan of complex software integrations that require extensive technical know-how. App Radar is convenient to use. I simply connect my Google Developer account and iTunes Connect account and I'm good to go.
ConsI'm currently using the Starter Plan for App Radar, but I have 3 apps on the Play Store and the Growth Plan in better suited for me. I'm hesitant to make the plunge because of the pricing involved.

By App Radar on November 9, 2018
Hi Chris, thank you for your feedback. Looking forward to see you rock the top charts soon ;) Your App Radar Team
May 14, 2018
izak s.
August 1, 2018

“i have used it in order to get my app more popular - it really show good result in short time”

Overallgreat aso tool
Prosvery easy to use and understand, great features , it is very focused on the purpose of getting apps more popular
Consno option of testing the tool without payment info , no descriotiins templates , tracking apps is not very updates

By App Radar on November 9, 2018
Hi Izak, we are grad to gear you like our product. Happy opzimizing :) The App Radar Team
August 1, 2018
Nilanka S.
Computer Games, 1-10 employees
October 31, 2018

“Useful Tool”

Overallvery positive ..
Prosits a very handy tool to have when you want to find the right app for your needs.simple and fast..
Consi haven't had any problem with this app

By App Radar on November 9, 2018
Thank you very much for your review. Happy optimizing :)
October 31, 2018