Vincere Ratings

Overall

About Vincere

Vincere is a CRM/ATS weapon built for ambitious recruitment companies of all sizes. Vincere is designed specifically for data driven recruitment companies covering Direct hire, Contract & Executive search, with built-in front, middle and back office capabilities. Today, Vincere counts some of the industry's biggest names including Randstad and Empresaria Group, plus hundreds of growing recruitment firms across almost 50 countries. Learn more about Vincere

Dean N.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
August 1, 2019

“Excellent system that visualize recruiter sales funnel”

OverallI believe Vincere would be able to provide an extensive features for ATS/CRM and able to fulfill your business objectives if maximized. While we are equipped with enough training from both Vincere Support and Internal Training on utilizing Vincere into our daily recruitment process, the system is so extensive that it would require continuous exploration to optimize Vincere utilization while maximize recruitment outcomes. One of the issue that Vincere able to solve would be on the Candidate Tracking; with the capability to generate customized email template for each stage, from introduction to job as well as to keep ourselves with the applicants tracking in-check aligned to our business process, and has been more humanised than ever.
ProsI have been extensively using Vincere ever since its inception to replace our old system few years back. The expectation I have with Vincere is indeed high and I'm confident to say that after getting used with the system, all the general functions and additional features roll-out are exceptionally beyond my initial impression. Kudos to the support team for able to provide prompt troubleshooting as well as open to suggestion on improvement. I find that #VincereWay of visualize the overview of sales funnel using stage chevron and traffic light system creates a recruiter-friendly environment even for a starter. It is easy to understand and able to focus on our work accordingly. Other features that in my top priority list would be on a LiveList and Analytics. LiveList give more superior feel of how the systems communicate with the external party at the same time, streamlining the presentation and feedback process. Analytics on the other hand provides great visualization of the progress of the team and organization, eventually improves the forecasting, quality control and decision-making.
ConsI'm sharing my thought on this as continuous improvement rather than dislikes. I believe there would be more room of improvement for vChat, possibly better in-system notification, more comprehensive mobile app functionalities (so we can be a recruiter on-the-go) as well, more intuitive UI/UX for Task feature. It would be great to have introduction training for every new feature like what we used to have 2 years back.
August 1, 2019
John A.
March 14, 2018

“Switched from Bullhorn and haven't looked back. ”

OverallGreat platform, big improvement on the previous system we were using. Cheaper too.
ProsWe have a mid-sized business based out of the UAE and South Africa. We made the decision to move across to Vincere in May 2017, great move for us as a business. I'd say that Vincere is 30% better than Bullhorn (based on product and service levels) but, with the rate they are innovating and obviously investing in the product, the gap is widening fast. Bullhorn was expensive for what is was and the service was pretty much non-existent. The platform and the service from Vincere is head and shoulders above what we were getting with Bullhorn. They are a lot more responsive, we enjoy working with a vendor that actually seems to care. In terms of features, a few of the standout ones for us: the Indeed Search and import feature is a winner. Having access to the entire Indeed database without even leaving the system is fantastic. We are heavy LinkedIn users and like the way that Vincere works with LinkedIn. Easy to update and refresh records. The new Client portal feature also looks interesting. We were considering building a bespoke client portal but held off as it was too expensive, so the client portal that Vincere have coming next month is something we're keen to take a look at. TV dashboard: planning on using this in our office.
ConsThere are loads of dashboards in their analytics suite, more than we will ever use. We've got lost in them . I want to get our fees and placement data accurately reflected in our dashboards, something we need help with. Vincere- more how-to videos that focus specifically on dashboards would be great so please sort that out.
March 14, 2018
September 22, 2016

“Vincere totally 'gets' the Client>Recruiter>Candidate dynamic”

Overallve used quite a few of the big names recruitment vendors over the course of my career: Bullhorn (on two separate occasions, most recently 2015), Bond, plus in-house systems. So when it came to choosing which CRM to go with for my own business I knew that I had to make the right choice. I'm a small business, I lost sleep over choosing the right CRM. This decision is an important one and I took it seriously. What I like about Vincere: The big thing for me is ease-of-use. Too many systems are over-engineered, it's like they try to do too much. Vincere does everything they do but it seems to flow so much more organically. I like the process flow of the Vincere pipelines which help keep me focussed on what I need to do to bring in new business. The CRM pipeline is genius for me. I'm starting my business from scratch so it's critical I have an accurate heads-up display of what I need to do to bring new business in but also to get the most out of existing accounts. -One feature that I love is that I can easily flip Clients into a Candidate. I firmly believe that your Clients should ultimately become your Candidates'.and if they're not, you're doing something wrong. Vincere totally gets the Client > Recruiter > Candidate dynamic. I can easily flip a Client record into a Candidate record. You'd be surprised how many `recruitment CRMs' systems get this simple workflow so wrong. -My advice: Having the right CRM in place is absolutely vital to getting your recruitment business right. It's much more than just a database or a list of names, it becomes the heartbeat of your business operations and infrastructure. It's about giving you the ability to quickly add in notes- the names of your Clients kids, or the fact that they just got married or back from holiday- it's about making those human interactions more frictionless. Having the quick comment boxes and auto-save functionality inside Vincere makes adding in and accessing vital information so easy, totally frictionless. If you're spending time worrying about your CRM or getting frustrated with it'then you're not using the right software. Simple as that.
Pros The big thing for me is ease-of-use. Too many systems are over-engineered, it's like they try to do too much. Vincere does everything they do but it seems to flow so much more organically. I like the process flow of the Vincere pipelines which help keep me focussed on what I need to do to bring in new business. The CRM pipeline is genius for me. I'm starting my business from scratch so it's critical I have an accurate heads-up display of what I need to do to bring new business in but also to get the most out of existing accounts. -One feature that I love is that I can easily flip Clients into a Candidate. I firmly believe that your Clients should ultimately become your Candidates'.and if they're not, you're doing something wrong. Vincere totally gets the Client > Recruiter > Candidate dynamic. I can easily flip a Client record into a Candidate record. You'd be surprised how many `recruitment CRMs' systems get this simple workflow so wrong.
ConsI'm a new'ish user so nothing springs to mind just yet
Recommendations to other buyersMy advice: Having the right CRM in place is absolutely vital to getting your recruitment business right. It's much more than just a database or a list of names, it becomes the heartbeat of your business operations and infrastructure. It's about giving you the ability to quickly add in notes- the names of your Clients kids, or the fact that they just got married or back from holiday- it's about making those human interactions more frictionless. Having the quick comment boxes and auto-save functionality inside Vincere makes adding in and accessing vital information so easy, totally frictionless. If you're spending time worrying about your CRM or getting frustrated with it'then you're not using the right software. Simple as that.
September 22, 2016
Sara V.
August 8, 2016

“Great if you want to know the exact $ value in your recruitment pipeline ”

OverallI can honestly say that Vincere.io is breath of fresh air. In my 15 year career as a recruiter I've used several of the big name software systems out there and have been consistently disappointed in rubbish support and being promised (lied to) about new features that were supposedly coming. With Vincere.io it's been a really straightforward experience from day 1: I was able to easily import my data by myself, using their data import system and was up and running within a couple of hours. I have only needed to speak to support once (and they were very responsive, easy to deal with) because really, this system just gets how recruiting really works. The design looks cool, very modern. I have never been able to get a really decent email integration locked down with previous systems- I had my gmail email and calendar synced up within a few minutes in Vincere, it was just really easy.
ProsHelps me truly understand the $ value in my pipeline: Vincere tells me exactly how much money I am going to make from each placement in my pipeline. As a result my forecasting is much tighter and I have a better picture of what the state of my deal pipeline really is. The system has this chevron design across the top of the screen which really spells out exactly how many interviews I have going on. Price: although pricing is not really the #1 criteria for me when I am choosing software, (I would pay much more for a great system if needed and I have paid significant sums in the past) the savings that I am making on a monthly basis are big. With Vincere I am paying $39/ month. This is a saving of over 100 dollars per month for just me alone, but I feel that I am getting a major upgrade in terms of the product I am using.
ConsSo far, none. I've been so pleasantly surprised by Vincere that I'm recommending it to all my connections working in the industry. I was suspicious that it was TOO cheap at first but, after I really got into the system I just realized that I'd actually spent the last 10 + years overpaying for average software.
Recommendations to other buyersI don't hesitate it telling you to check this company out. They are not particularly well known in the US yet (I think they are HQ'd in Australia) but they offer something head and shoulders above anything I've ever tried elsewhere. They offer a free trial and month to month payment plans so just give them a try.
August 8, 2016
Jayson T.
November 3, 2017

“Quarterly billing is up 30% since we started with Vincere”

OverallFinding Vincere was a breath of fresh air. In terms of modern recruitment CRM/ATS platforms, Vincere is 10 steps ahead of the competition.
ProsWe were using Bullhorn before switching to Vincere. Bullhorn was decent but it wasn't keeping up with the latest technologies as fast as it needed to. It was starting to feel like a legacy system. By contrast, Vincere are investing massively in the latest tech and it shows. They launched 6 years ago- so it's product which is mature enough to have a bit of depth to it, but which is also built on the latest frameworks. -For me, as a business owner I want a platform that is going to help me grow. In terms of measuring activity levels and KPIs, Vincere makes it super easy to see what is going on inside my business. Also, this is a system that my consultants love using. That's critical. -Data Migration: I migrated records across from my previous system (Bullhorn). I'd been dreading the data migration but it turned out to be pretty painless- the Vincere data migration guys managed the whole process and the end result has been great. -Website stack: We decided to use the Vincere Instant Job Board and Candidate Portal on our new website- and saved ourselves the time and expense of developing our own job listing page. It looks great and saved us the hassle and expense of paying a web developer to design this for us. I'd highly recommend taking a look at Vincere. Since we implemented Vincere, our quarterly billing rates are up 30%. That's, ultimately, what you want from your CRM/ATS- increased efficiency, speed and revenue. Vincere delivers on these fronts.
November 3, 2017
Ryan O.
Staffing and Recruiting, Self-employed
July 30, 2018

“Vincere CRM / ATS”

OverallVery good overall recruitment package and is a strong contender in the current market. I like the fact they are always improving the system and keep their customers up to date with the changes. These appear to roll out every 1/4 which has been great. The ability to track data and candidates information has been made very easy. The search function is very simple but effective and provides relevant information in an easy layout. I really like how simple it is to keep in contact with candidates. This has offered speed of response and driven improvement on the recruitment process leading to quicker placements.
ProsI have been using Vincere for about 10 months now and we have found the CRM to be very fluid and easy to navigate. Offering recruitment professionals what they need and easy flow charts that lead to more billings. Overall for a fairly new software company, I have found them to really understand what recruitment is all about and more importantly, have a good back-end support team. Having worked with many global CRM companies before I can comfortably say that Vincere offers a lot for its price point and have not regretted taking this journey with them. I really like the service integration partners they have with the system.
ConsAlthough Vincere is very good in many areas there are a couple of annoying things that most standard CRM's have. The main point for me is that you don't have the ability to merge duplicated contacts or candidates records. This has proved a real challenge when we migrated our business data across from the previous CRM company. Not being able to clean up our data manually is a real flaw and I hope the Vincere team can spend some time working on a solution for this. If I am honest there are still a few tweaks that the back-end team are working on which will be brilliant when sorted out but overall I am impressed with the system to date.
July 30, 2018
Cristina S.
Office & Contractor Care Coordinator
March 27, 2018

“May the Salesforce NOT be with you. ”

ProsWe're a 50 person agency in sydney and were using the salesforce platform before discovering vincere. Salesforce was okay, it did the job, but wasn't anything phenomenal by any means. The user interface was hard to understand and there was like a million different things all opening on the same page, it just wasn't very intuitive and caused lots of headaches for the users. An other thing was the search feature was consistently delivering inaccurate results. An example of this would be when you run a search maybe 50 or so results will appear, then when we ran the identical search 2 minutes later, 5000 results would appear, why!? We're loving using vincere so far, it feels fresh and user friendly, it's big on functions but really easy to navigate around and is actually really intuitive compared to salesforce. The search functions built into Vincere are awesome - we love the ability to search locations based on the Google geotag, this is super clever! If I'm honest at first we couldn't get the hang of the chevrons ats/crm view as it was really different to what we were used to.. but now we know how to use it properly we cannot get enough of it. Our consultants love it and it's a fantastic way to view the entire ats/crm data without running a search. We can see real time numbers and instantly see which leads etc need be actioned, it's great. Another one we love is the live list when sending candidates to our clients. This is a great little fully brandable feature.
ConsWe don't like that vincere opens lots of new tabs but i've recently been informed they're changing this to reduce the number of tabs that open as a result of customer feedback. Its a bit of a picky thing to whinge about it but I think a few people in our office will be happy to hear that it's being changed. One great thing about the guys at vincere is they do listen to customers and develop the product alongside customer requests where possible - this is really important to us as a business and it's been great so far. Looking forward to the journey ahead.
March 27, 2018
John T.
Director of Talent
February 28, 2018

“Finally, a complete ATS/CRM system that's intuitive, sophisticated and allows us to grow globally.”

ProsI've used lots of different legacy systems in the past and none of them compare to Vincere... not even close. We have fully immersed our business processes into the whole Vincere eco- system and it's definitely paid off. There's too many standout features to list here, but our killer favourites are: - The sophisticated analytics suite, allowing us to track our processes with over 50 dedicated dashboards - The planner is very powerful, it allows us to view my team's daily planners, oversee individual user tasks and eliminates the need for me to constantly chase them. - The candidate pipeline tracking functionality works seamlessly. - Email templates are outstanding over 80 dedicated email templates linked to system actions. - Customer support is great always give that personal touch. We really feel like a valued customer and that these guys clearly want our business to succeed and grow. In summary, the whole experience using Vincere daily has been a breeze. It's so intuitive with a fresh user interface and although functionality is advanced, the system is light and simple to use. Vincere requires little training to get set up and using the system correctly - this is a huge value add to us to be live, trained and using the system within a week. Previous systems have taken months of wasted time and resources to even get set up.
February 28, 2018
Daniel P.
August 21, 2019

“Convert from Bullhorn”

OverallBrilliant.
ProsRecently moved across from Bullhorn. 3 main reasons we moved: Search: the search killed me with Bullhorn, it was really limited and unstable. The free text search, in particular, was really poor. I like the fact that with Vincere you can run a free text search from any page and get accurate results. Engagement Hub: the job board is great. It was a quick patch for us to take our pretty old website and bring it up to date. The apply via LinkedIn function is also good. Again, we were never able to get the . connection between Bullhorn and our website working properly so this was a big attraction in switching to Vincere. Mass email and SMS: we could never get our email templates to format correctly in Bullhorn so, as a result, always sent emails outside of the system. As we've grown it's become more important to me that my consultants are sending everything out through the system
ConsNo cons yet. Consultants are happy using the system which was a key driver in migrating from the old platform which they all complained about.
August 21, 2019
Harriet O.
Senior Sales Account Manager
Internet, 51-200 employees
August 12, 2016

“Wish we'd known about Vincere years ago.”

OverallI was wary of moving to a new system after so many years on our previous platform but the whole process was much easier than I expected. I was dreading having to move all of our old candidate records to a new system but Vincere made it so simple, we had it wrapped up in 2 days. Wish I'd have found this system a few years ago, it is saving us a fortune and is just so much easier to use than our previous system.
ProsDefinitely, the biggest plus for us has been ease of use and the ability to customize searches and page views easily. Plus, there is no need to have to train new users on the system, they can get going by themselves. Vincere handles the entire life cycle of the placement process, from getting new customers on board through to invoicing and billing. It basically contains everything you need to get your job done with as little hassle as possible. The interface is also pretty cool- it feels super modern and works great on mobile. The analytics are also very, very good: you get several dashboards and the option to export out to excel.
ConsNone. This system has been an absolute lifesaver for our business- I can't recommend it highly enough.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are not satisfied with your current system then I'd definitely recommend looking at this option. There is a free trial- we actually had all our data imported inside the system before we even started paying for it. The team at Vincere have been a pleasure to deal with- very responsive to any questions and generally happy to help.
August 12, 2016
David B.
Owner/Founder
October 20, 2016

“As far as CRMs for recruitment firms go- this is good. Like really, really good.”

OverallI've been in recruitment since the 1990's working both as an agency recruiter and at in-house companies so I've used many different ones including the big names. All too often you use these systems, they work perfectly well, but the overall process is still overly clunky and a chore to populate data. Vincere is clearly developed with the recruiter in mind. The structure and process flow works really well and there are plenty of features that enhance a recruiter's ability to deliver a great service to all and maintain the right level of communication with candidates and clients. I like that the workflow exactly matches how recruiters work - well, at least for me and my business, and that is the most important thing.
ProsI used the data import tool extensively for the first time yesterday and was able to add about 4000 records in less than 1 minute with no hiccups - that's really really good. Like really good. I also appreciate the function which allows me to parse people's linkedin profile - so quick and easy. The support articles and help videos are useful; it's got just the right level of instruction to help you get going and get the job done. That said, I'm sure there will be many other features as I explore and continue to use the system.
ConsI think two key things have posed problems when it comes using recruitment systems; firstly, the implementation has to be handled properly. I've seen instances where the set up and training of a new system has been left down the list of priorities or not been given enough resource - starting badly isn't a wise move. Next, too many recruitment CRMs haven't got the right feel and flow; whilst they're impressive pieces of software they don't reflect the way a recruiter operates and end up becoming a chore which then affects user adoption. Vincere completely avoids these 2 scenarios. Getting started has been easy and the whole flow of the system feels very natural to me as a recruiter.
Recommendations to other buyersI have no doubt in recommending that you give Vincere a try. I feel like I've stumbled on a really well kept secret- their profile in the UK is still quite low so I feel like I'm ahead of the game!
October 20, 2016
Jason S.
March 13, 2018

“Cracking search function. It was a great decision to finally leave Bullhorn.”

ProsWe discovered the new kid in town, Vincere, after being with Bullhorn for 8 years. Bullhorn was okay, but it just does not compare to Vincere, it really doesn't. No where near as many features and functionality and the system was starting to feel very old and dated. Vincere is innovative, intuitive and it's generally got us excited as a team. It's going to allow us to grow our business enormously in the short-medium term. Absolutely love the various searches built into Vincere - you can run advanced, Linkedin and Indeed searches in one click which instantly gives us relevant results (and more importantly shows how many results for each category - Bullhorn couldn't show search results number which was annoying to say the least) The ability to parse candidates into the system is super easy, saves us a lot of time and the ability to bring candidates/contacts straight in from Linkedin is Cracking!! The whole team have treated us really well since signing, the support team are fantastic and respond to any questions more or less instantly and we always get follow up calls from them... it's just unimaginable service - I did read this before I joined on this review site actually but you really have to see it to believe it.
ConsWe'd like to see more customisation on the candidates summary pages, you can add custom fields here but a little interface customisation would be good. Although, the guys at Vincere are open to feedback from customers so i'll submit as a feature request!
March 13, 2018
Nicholas M. W.
December 4, 2018

“TOP OF THE CLASS”

OverallGet a demo, ask them the hard questions - get them to show you how it will impact your top line.
ProsWe moved onto Vincere earlier this year and the explosion in productivity from my team has been insane, when compared to the previous platform (rival database provider). There is a significant list of additional modules to tailor a product for your business and the customer support has been second to none (infinitely better than), rather than just accepting all the extra functionality that an Executive Search firm like ours does not need. The quality difference is significant; user interface is great, quick response rate, usability, logic and extra functionality. While I appreciate it's not a small project to change providers and is cost prohibitive for some bigger firms, if you quote #Wellsysentyou then Vincere will knock 50% off their standard onboarding charges or give you free access to their APP for a year (that doesn't apply to any other discounted rates). We cannot recommend this product highly enough.
ConsOne of our data imports was in JSON. Tech didn't like the format but we got around it after a few chats and they imported the extra dataset for 50% discount.
December 4, 2018
Brian M.
March 22, 2018

“Tremendous system with a wealth of nifty features all on!! ”

ProsI'm not using Vincere to it's full potential yet but from what i have seen it's tremendous, it's a big big system with lots of functionality and so many nifty features that make my daily processes so much more efficient. Things like seha linkedin tool, live lists, searches, mobile app and even just the workflows for my contacts and candidates in the crm are great. It's very easy to follow and manage everything on a daily basis. The guys have recently started vlogging where they share tips and best practice via linkedin and email shots, I like these a lot, they're a good way to catch up on new features as the product is always evolving. I really get the sense that these guys genuinely care about their customers and are always following up with emails, calls and free training sessions to make sure we get the most out of the product. There's also free weekly customer webinars and now the video teasers up on linkedin every few days which makes the overall support function tremendous.
ConsThe system is so big with lots of capabilities, i'm only using a small part of it right now but definitely need to explore more in the future. Sometimes it can be easy to get lost in the system (as it's so advanced) but the support team are great at providing training on specifically what's important to me.
March 22, 2018
Managing Partner
February 12, 2018

“Vincere.io - outstanding recruitment CRM and still getting better!”

OverallWhether you are a start-up recruitment business like we were or a large multi-national Vincere is a superb system that can and will help your business provide an outstanding service to clients and candidates and help your business grow faster. Simply put, the business would not be able to operate as effectively as does without a system as good as Vincere. Compared to Bullhorn and Bond: easier to use, better customer service, developing great new features based on customer feedback, great value for money.
ProsWe use Vincere as our recruitment database and have since we set up GPS Return. Some of the pros: Customer Service - efficient, effective and personal. Continuous updates and improvements - the system was relatively basic when we first signed up but now, with its LinkedIn integration, job portal, candidate portal and mobile app it is a market leading product. Easy to use and navigate - much more straight forward than Bullhorn or Bond Adapt. Loaded with features but easy to use. Customisable job portal - this changed everything. Suddenly have a professional and sleek looking job board that integrates with both our website and the database seamlessly. Value for money - enough said. It is an excellent portal that is cheaper than most.
Kyle D.
Founder/Director
May 3, 2018

“Bullhorn ought to watch their backs now Vincere is picking up the pace”

ProsI haven't been using Vincere for too long but i cannot recommend them enough. I came from bullhorn and vincere is honestly in a different league. The attention to detail, intuitiveness, innovation and genuine problem solving functionality built straight into the system (all from the box) is unprecedented - and as a business owner ticks all the boxes for me. I like the functionality, it's a clever system, easy to navigate, modern interface and packed high with trendy features - velocity is a cracker! The best thing for me is the tv dash board, it's like my morning news and weather brief before i leave the house, it shows you a quick snapshot of your business e.g. current revenue, activities, placements in a nice clean screen, no need to dive into the drill down logs first thing in the morning. Bullhorn never had this and to be honest bullhorns analytics dashboards were hard to interpret and not very aesthetically pleasing. Vinceres search is bloody brilliant! My vincere account manager also told me they're making it even better and bringing AI into it soon, this will be interesting! That's another great thing about these guys, they don't just take you money and you never hear from them again - they actively engage with their customers and no query is every too difficult. Feels like more than just my software vendor, but more like a partner. I've used Bullhorn and i've used Vincere and I think it's clear who i'll be using in 10 years time..
ConsThere's too many email templates which can be confusing editing them. I need to spend some time deleting the ones i'll never use because there's over 80 in there from sign up. The Google geo tagging is ace, but it's going to take me a few weeks and manually activate this per address.
May 3, 2018
Bruce E.
March 9, 2018

“Really good value, scalable, intuitive, sophisticated and revenue focused ATS/CRM.”

OverallVincere is much more than a product our firm uses. They genuinely feel like a partner in the success of our business and I'm happy to recommend them. Does the work of both a CRM building opportunities and an ATS delivering revenue against those opportunities. Seamlessly.
ProsBuilt and run by helpful engaged knowledge people who get it. They've clearly walked the walk and are genuinely passionate about creating a really useful ATS that all the team are delighted to use. Vincere already has lots of smart features, its reliable and seems to be a pretty well thought-out product. I particularly like their focus on interoperability with other apps, allowing us to create our own integrated system that is truly the hub of our business. Its great value for money and saves our growing agency at least one member of staff compared with our previous system. Vincere senior team are accessible and issues are promptly dealt with courteously and generously. Searching is fabulous - best in class. Also love the integrated CRM and ATS included as standard.
ConsWe moved to Vincere a year ago and perhaps the importing process has got much better. Migration from the devil you know system takes quite a bit of time and effort. It'd be wonderful if Vincere could fully import all the history from the previous ATS in an automated and thorough manner.
March 9, 2018
Dave C.
August 16, 2019

“Leaves Bullhorn in the dust.”

Overall Probably the best customer experience I have ever had. Regular releases. A great choice for recruiters that want to partner with a tech provider that gets it.
ProsThe support is sublime. People ready to answer questions and actually looping back to see if the solutions they've provided actually work. An example: with my previous system, I had a small but persistent issue with the formatting of my email signature. The logo in my email signature would never render properly- sounds like a small thing but this basically prevented me from sending out emails to Clients and Candidates from the system as I am fussy about these things. I tried repeatedly to get support from my previous system on this but was basically ignored. With Vincere, they sorted this issue out for me right away. I was beginning to think this was impossible and it's done now - really happy with it. It will make a huge impact on my ability to do everything through the system which is brilliant.
ConsNone. I was beginning to give up hope on CRMs before Vincere, I am so relieved that I have found a CRM that I actually enjoy using. This is the first time I've every bothered writing an online review which I think speaks volumes. If you are considering a new CRM then I would highly, highly recommend them.
August 16, 2019
Matt P.
Founder & CEO
July 11, 2017

“A data-driven way to grow your recruitment business.”

OverallUltimately, Vincere helps us to be data-driven for the delivery of our recruitment services. It allows us to measure things that were difficult or impossible to do before. We can now make decisions with confidence as they are backed up by solid numbers and facts.
ProsAs an agency, we are forward-thinking and tech savvy. Social sourcing, web 3.0 tools, mobile applications, and the like excites us! Technology has enabled us to innovate our headhunting practices and work smarter. This is where Vincere comes in which we believe is a step towards further innovation. Vincere allows us to track everything from sourcing to placement and even to invoicing of clients - allowing our recruiters to do more in less time. Before Vincere, we were using several, disconnected digital tools, but Vincere understands recruitment and proved to be more efficient for our recruitment team. Vincere has streamlined our recruitment process massively. Before Vincere, we used Google Drive and Dropbox to store candidate related documents. These tools get the job done but ultimately, they are not built for recruitment. The lack of visibility meant that it was difficult to track progress from receiving candidates to job offer. With Vincere's features built specifically for recruitment, it aligns with how our recruiters see their work.
ConsNothing bad to say really. We've been using the system for just over half a year and are enjoying it so far.
July 11, 2017
Philippa S.
March 21, 2018

“We went from a nightmare experience with Zoho to an all round 5-star service with Vincere - it's changed our lives.”

ProsLove love love the LinkedIn tool, it's amazing! cannot tell you how much time it saves us as a business. There's too many features to list here but we love the various searches, calendar, talent pools, ability to mass email everyone, email templates, basically everything, we love using it. We used Zoho before discovering Vincere and to be frank it was ridicolously appalling. It got to the point that Zoho was so terrible we simply used it as a storage facility and didn't use any of the features because you have to build them all yourself which is too much setup when trying to run a business AND to make matters worse, whenever we tried to get support, the call centre was outsourced and the advisors were useless. With Vincere, it's all ready to go straight out-of-the box, it's a dream. Plus the support are brilliant, they've got an office in the UK and the team are really responsive and always willing to help. It's been brilliant so far.
ConsThe only thing I can think of is we'd like to see some more customisation on the job board but we're currently in correspondence with the support team in relation to making this possible so fingers crossed.
March 21, 2018
Sheila O.
Consultant
December 14, 2017

“Low Cost with 5 Star Product and 6 Star Customer Service!”

ProsInitially we chose Vincere for the cost. It was far more affordable than what we were paying another vendor. Over time, we came to appreciate that with the team in SEA, they were very accessible and very willing to respond to comments and queries. Most importantly they were available to help. We have their personal emails and contact details. That goes a long way compared to dealing with an outsource or automate response from the previous system provider. It's really easy to use. I don't know how the team does it, it was easy enough initially, but it is even better now. I really like that it is connected to Linkedin so that consultants can easily check if the candidate has changed jobs or been promoted. Definitely very user-friendly.
ConsIn terms of the analytics, as someone who looks into numbers, I would appreciate the understanding or formulas to the results. If not, perhaps a cheat sheet or a reference sheet for consultants to explain the basis of certain analytics output.
December 14, 2017
PJ F.
August 16, 2018

“Never used to bother logging in to Bullhorn. Vincere- I love it. ”

OverallThe key difference between Bullhorn and Vincere is the attitude of the company. Bullhorn got lazy and complacent- they want to charge their customers for every little update or new feature. I feel that Vincere are the exact opposite. They are investing in regular updates and these are given to existing customers. As this platform is evolving, my business is evolving with it.
ProsI am by no means a database freak but this is a system that I am really enjoying. My friend, who also has a recruitment business, recommended that I switch from Bullhorn to Vincere and I haven't looked back. In fact, we frequently text each other and say how glad we are that we moved off of Bullhorn to Vincere! Vincere is a system that's just easy to use and get your contacts and candidates in to quickly. I actually use this system day to day to track jobs, metrics, use with LinkedIn. Compare this to when I was using Bullhorn....I only used to log in every 3 months and that was to change my password! The Indeed search function is great- you can search the Indeed database directly from inside Vincere, gives you access to candidates that you'd miss if you were working on LinkedIn or Seek.
ConsI'd be hard pushed to really pick at anything negative. It would be good to have additional search filters on the Indeed search function. Overall, I am a very happy customer.
August 16, 2018
Mathias A.
Executive Recruitment Consultant
March 23, 2018

“The Livelist client portal makes us look super professional to our customers ”

ProsWe used a system called Darwin before. It was a bit slow, quite laggy, the user's interface was not as responsive. What I like about Vincere mainly is the ability to scan through more than one resume at a time and it reduces the extra day to day job a lot. I haven't used all the Advanced features that Vincere offers, however, when it comes to the very basic stuff that we use everyday as recruiters, Vincere is an improvement of what we have before. I am definitely very happy with Vincere. My favorite feature is the Livelist. I like that it notifies you as soon as the client opens the candidate's CV. It allows you to contact your clients and let them know that you need their feedback. The clients are able to view multiple CVs at the same time and can actually leave comments. I think it's very interactive and it's impressive to the clients. When they see that you are using a very sophisticated software, they think that you are very professional.
ConsNot many at all. I know that there's much improvement in the search feature so that when I search for the keywords, the keywords would show in the candidate's CV.
March 23, 2018
Caroline B.
Operations Director
November 10, 2017

“GDPR dashboard is great for compliance”

OverallI like the fact there are a lot of integrations and apps that we can take advantage of- the Xero integration in particular.
ProsWe'd been using RDB Pronet for 14 years to run our temp recruitment firm. I found the interface awful- and decided it was time to upgrade to something more modern. Vincere is refreshingly easy-to-use and clear. I don't get a headache looking at it, which is how I often felt logging into our previous system! Our team of 5 consultants have all taken to Vincere really quickly and have really embraced it, which was a relief. I am personally not particularly IT literate but even I find it easy to use. Data Migration: after being on another system for so long I was really nervous about doing a migration. The migration team at Vincere were really reassuring and held my hand through the whole process. We had over 1 million email records in our old system so we took this as an opportunity to clean things up and only bring across the previous 2 years of emails. This was definitely the right choice. I would add that the training team are really helpful too. They never made me feel as if there was such a thing as a stupid question. GDPR: also great that Vincere has an eye on the GDPR compliance matters, as a UK-based agency this is important to us.
Lachlan M.
December 13, 2018

“Liking Vincere...and errr....it's not owned by a job board company.”

OverallA great alternative to Jobadder and Bullhorn. Independently owned
ProsI have used 4 systems but I am liking Vincere -it's always moving ahead -so may add-ons, automations, etc. and errr... it's not owned by a job board company. I have an issue with recruitment systems that are owned by large job board corporations, it's important that I know where and how my data is being used. A biggie for me is that I can have 20 people helping me load candidates and perform various tasks inside the system, with various level of permissions.I am shifting to a remote workstyle after years of running my business from an office. Vincere allows me to have staff working from different locations, with limited, permissioned access to the system. This gives me peace of mind. Peace of mind
ConsNone so far, enjoying the platform and the constant updates. They seem to anticipate features that we need and deliver them before we have to request them.
December 13, 2018
Chris K.
Partner
February 26, 2018

“Customer Support that Bullhorn customers can only dream of”

ProsWe were using Bullhorn before we found the dream that is Vincere. We left Bullhorn because of the inflexibility of features and it was seriously overpriced. It just didn't work for us and inhibited the ability for us to grow as a business. We love the responsiveness of the client service, in particular, their customer support function. You submit a support `ticket via your system and one of the team will get in touch more or less immediately usually less than a day with a thorough detailed response. If that wasn't good enough, this is then followed by a personal support phone call making sure you're okay with the response and checking if you've got any further questions with the system.. amazing. Bullhorn customers can only dream of customer service like this!
ConsWhen exporting more than 3 or 4 of our KPI Analytics reports into Excel to print, it sometimes prints on multiple pages which can be annoying, but this is just an excel formatting issue. Would also like to see a shared room booking option built into the calendar function within Vincere.
February 26, 2018
Thami O.
March 23, 2017

“Previously on Placement Partner. With Vincere, we gained 35% more time.”

OverallThe team at Vincere is also always ready to assist and always willing to problem-solve before they say 'No'.. A very committed and efficient team.
ProsWe were previously on Placement Partner - lots of features but not at all user friendly. It took us about 6 months to get to grips with it and learn the system to it's full capacity. We then came to a point where we needed a system that was more intuitive, efficient and easily accessible. We were also looking for a system that could also help with branding. Vincere is like a smartphone. You don't have to be an IT specialist to get it - the basics are there you'll know how to use it just by playing around the system - extremely intuitive. Everything is also quicker with Vincere, this especially so with the parsing of CVs. With Placement Partner, it took 15-20 mins to create a new candidate record with full details, but with Vincere, it could achieved in 3-5 mins. We save about 10 minutes on average for each CV, and have gained an extra 35% more time. Other features we appreciate: Talent Pools - I like how easy it is to search and 'throw' candidates into custom groups for future use Color-coded system - the colors really helps to keep you on track and pushes you to finish the work you have Easy to track & trace info: for example, when you submit a candidate to jobs , you get a full history of where the candidates are & to which jobs they were submitted to - reduces asmin time for us significantly
ConsNo obstacles with the system so far. Vincere is still a new system to us and there are a lot more features to explore.
March 23, 2017
Osacr T.
Co-Founder
January 12, 2017

“Amazing platform. Really glad we found Vincere. ”

OverallWe are a Texas-based staffing agency, focused on the logistics industry. Been using Vincere for around 6 months. We had a very bad experience with our previous software vendor- compared to them, Vincere is a breath of fresh air. It is important to us to understand the roadmap for the product and features that are coming next- this is totally the way that Vincere works. We have insights into what is on the product roadmap and we're dealing with a team who truly listen to what we need and understand how to help us be successful (not just with their product but with our business in general)
ProsFeatures: so many cool and unique features, this is a deep product. Since we started using Vincere, they have put up several new feature releases. These guys are investing heavily in development and it shows. KPI console: Wow, never seen anything like this before. The dashboard is a really useful management tool, it's going to be important for us as we take on more staff. Job board feature: Their website plugin is great. Saved us a lot of money and hassle in paying a website developer to build this for us. Pipeline: The fact it has a CRM and an ATS pipeline is important to us. It's really clear and process driven, we can see exactly the amount of activity we have going on. They listen: Vincere are genuinely listening to what we need and taking action. Price: We are saving money from our previous vendor. We like the fact we can also pay monthly- no long contracts are required.
ConsThe ability to build full job application forms is limited right now. We told Vincere and they are including it in their April 2017 release....great service.
Recommendations to other buyersSpeak to Vincere. They are the name to watch, I expect big things from them.
January 12, 2017
Michael S.
Sales Recruitment Leader
November 27, 2018

“Everything you need and then some!”

OverallVincere looks to be at the forefront of whats available right now in cloud-based, SaaS recruitment software. Whilst I admit that there are many others currently on the market who can do the same thing, the fact that the guys at Vincere are working hard to stay ahead of the game means that I can get features that the others don't have much faster.
ProsVery few CRM/ATS systems impress. It's either one or the other. Vincere has everything you need and then some for an effective and productive recruitment process. I love that so much is included in the price, and all I have to do is align the system with my process. Everything links well together as a complete package - including my favorites like LinkedIn and Seek - which means I don't have to wonder if the extra apps I want will work. Paperless process, once the systems is configured can be a genuine reality. Candidate submittal is now easier than ever which means faster feedback on resumes and interview booking.
ConsThere's not a lot to dislike. My only gripe is that the Vincere phone app is quite basic, would like to see future improvement on this feature.
November 27, 2018
Emmanuel W.
Co-Founder
November 26, 2018

“Highly recommend Vincere!”

ProsI launched a recruitment firm almost four years ago and I think it was quite difficult to decide which software to go for when you start. It's an important decision because you don't want to switch from one to another every time. I chose Vincere because I've been doing recruitment for 12 years and Vincere has very much everything that I need as a recruiter. I like that Vincere is very easy to use and I can parse information from LinkedIn to Vincere. I also like that Vincere takes care of everything such as GDPR compliance and a job portal for my website. Recently I recommended Vincere to a friend of mine who was starting a new recruitment company and quickly he became a Vincere customer.
ConsVincere keeps improving and innovating so there are many new features in the system. I know that I am not utilizing all features that Vincere has to offer but will definitely explore more.
November 26, 2018
Loreen M.
Immigration and Recruitment
April 10, 2018

“Organised workflows and outstanding customer service makes this an unbeatable product ”

OverallOverall, it's a fab product with outstanding customer service and exceeds our expectations as a recruitment software.
ProsVincere allows us to store multiple documents for candidates which is a great way to keep everything in one place. These documents can be anything from resumes and cover letters to Passports and compliance documents. The workflows are great and we can really easily see outstanding jobs/candidates/applications in one place. These can then be filtered by teams, consultants, companies, etc.. it's very powerful to have built into the product. Customer service here is fab, we're treated like partners and always get detailed responses to our questions and help tickets. The issues/questions we have are always dealt with fast and efficiently.
ConsTo be able to find and or change job title from menu tab- I would love to be able to click on the Job and it link to the place where I can edit this. Many candidates use different job titles and I have to edit them. Auto correct on emails would be good to see. Only in subject bar on right click but not on body of email. We have a problem with our logo being too big for emails but the team are currently advising me on the best way around this.
April 10, 2018
Paul F.
Director.
February 12, 2018

“ Compared it against Bullhorn. This is Recruitment SaaS at its best.”

OverallVincere has been pivotal in stream lining the whole recruitment process from prospecting through to invoicing and everything in between. The platform is very easy to use and we are able to customize the platform to suit our own needs. Our consultants travel through Europe, the platform is great to help keep communication flowing especially when two people can be working on the same assignment but in different countries. Today Vincere is a dynamic platform which keeps evolving, we look forward to working with Vincere and their continued support as our business grows.
ProsYou can easily use the platform to manage/monitor all the advertising campaigns which also links to our website - saving a lot of time. You can incorporate all of your LinkedIn connections with Vincere and build your very own talent pool. This is great for creating distribution lists to contact your connections One platform which allows you to do everything, no switching platform, everything we need in one place. Customer support, Vincere has helped our team with training and supported us to use the platform to its top potential Working from the UK or Europe - the speed of the platform in unrivaled. Our clients say that they like the way we interact with them through the platform, its fresh and dynamic Tracks our KPI's and revenue generation I found that both had similar capabilities, I chose Vincere due to the great customer service and support and the value for money is unrivaled.
ConsIt would be good if the platform could make placements without the need to hire more staff!! Our clients say that they like the way we interact with them through the platform, its fresh and dynamic.
Peter C.
November 10, 2017

“Good price point compared to their competitors.”

OverallI'd never even heard of Vincere before, to be honest. I invested a lot of time looking at all the various options in the market, from Bullhorn to Zoho and everything in between. Once I really got under the hood of Vincere, it quickly became obvious that this is a serious platform. Yes, you can get up and running really fast. But, if you want to add in complexity and configure the platform, you have the option to do so.
ProsWe'd previously been using RDB Pronet. The problem was that none of my consultants ever used it. We are 10 consultants sitting across 2 offices in Scotland and England, but we plan on growing in the next 12 months. For me, user adoption is the #1 thing I was looking for in changing systems. So many of these platforms either focus just on perm and search or exclusively on temp/contract. I like that Vincere really does nail the temp recruitment workflow. The fact that it comes with TimeTemp for integrated timesheets and expense management is great- it's another cost-saving and it's one less integration to think about. The proximity search feature is super-visual and fast to use. Seeing all our candidates on a map view in relation to a vacancy is ideal for how we run a quick search across the database. Being able to shortlist and send directly from a map view is ideal for my consultants. I decided to redo my website at the same time as upgrade our internal systems. The Vincere open API v2 allowed the web designer to create our new website with professional job interaction, plus it comes as part of my annual plan package. The support from the Vincere team was responsive throughout.
Bronwyn T.
July 8, 2019

“Great functionality and value for money”

ProsI love the flexibility of Vincere, elements of it are customizable which is great. Our customer are loving the portal / live list and this has allowed us to create new services to sell to our clients. Our clients find the live list simple as they access through an email link and they can see all the candidates in one place. I'm using analytics, but I'm still learning with it, but I like to be able to see the consultants' activities and fees.
ConsTo be honest I think overall the software is great - one small point is that the mandatory fields on the ATS have red asterisks and it is very easy to exit a record without filling in the mandatory fields. It would be good if when you tried to exit a record and the mandatory fields where not completed a prompt popped up advising that in order to save the mandatory fields must be completed. This would really help ensure that that mandatory fields are not left empty- this would help improving the data quality.
July 8, 2019
Jamie G.
Director/Founder
November 30, 2018

“Vincere TimeTemp, Analytics and application Pipeline are clear game changers..”

OverallOverall, super happy with this platform and happy to recommend (which I often do!).
ProsAs a business we love TimeTemp - it's a nifty little timesheets tool that delivers big results. The best thing about it is that it's integrated straight into vincere and syncs seamlessly, I had a few teething issues at first but now it's a dream to use. I think the application pipeline is great, I really like it - it breaks down the recruitment process so simply and is visual and easy to follow. For new grads starting in the business brand new to recruitment all they need to do is follow the pipeline - easy. As a business owner the analytics is a key driver for me. I'm big on reporting and KPIs and Vincere delivers exactly what I want and more.
ConsOverall i'm really satisfied with the product/service so there's no specific things I'd categorise as a 'con'. Trying to merge companies can be slightly annoying but I understand the team are working on this.
November 30, 2018
Martin B.
January 25, 2019

“Great software - great ROI”

OverallWe migrated smoothly in January 2017, with great support from the Vincere migration team and once we had full consultant buy-in to the change in software and they realised the full capabilities of Vincere, we haven't looked back. Vincere has made a REAL difference to our business. If you are contemplating Vincere, don't just consider what it can do for your business now - but what it is going to do in the future. These guys aren't hanging about, new releases, improvements and integrations come thick and fast. The system has changed and improved dramatically in the year that we have been using it. Can't wait to see how it's going to improve our business over the next year!
ProsConstantly improving - updates roll out regularly. Usability Excellent search functions KPI's and analytics are fantastic
ConsSupport can be a bit on the slow side but still within their SLA (I like immediate!) Other cons that we might have had do seem to get sorted in the long run with updates and new releases (e.g. merging records used to be impossible, now after the latest release it is a breeze.)
January 25, 2019
Yang W.
September 10, 2017

“Vincere gives us real time data and the speed we need”

ProsVincere is an excellent recruitment CRM system, linking client, recruiter and candidate data and recruiting metrics. We were looking for a platform that offers a holistic approach to enable us to place candidates into the right jobs quickly and accurately. We wanted a CRM dashboard that offers a quick overview of the pipeline activity and generates innovative reports for staffing reviews. I'm glad we found Vincere- Vincere allows us to see historical data, review past recruiting efforts and display the right metrics for our business and marketing requirements. It has succinct summary views that give us the flexibility to adapt to our ongoing needs and meet the future challenges of our business. Also, Vincere has a suite of 68 KPIs to accurately measure activity levels and align consultants to targets. It also offers business focused reports to show real time data and the speed needed for our business.
September 10, 2017
Jeeleck C.
September 18, 2019

“Very likely to recommend”

ProsIt's easy to use and a very user-friendly system, with good user support. And the features are very helpful and well-thought through.
ConsEngagement Hub - currently, the information that candidates fill out may not be displayed in full into the ATS / CRM when the input isn't exactly what the system 'registers', but these information can be 'accepted' (just not displayed in candidate's info accordingly; e.g. salary with symbols instead of pure numeric format - would be great if on registration page, the system will already trigger that as an error / map over the entire set of info / other workaround etc.). The vChat - speed is not fast enough vs Slack, and that we've encountered occasions where the message doesn't go through. Would be great if vChat is can be minimized in size and maybe displayed in smaller window (good reference would be Gmail Chat) while we can read candidates' info etc. LinkedIn Integration & idibu- Now with LinkedIn's integration issue - I have yet to figure out how to post jobs on Vincere to LinkedIn through my idibu account (will raise this issue in a ticket separately)
September 18, 2019
Managing Partner
August 13, 2019

“"The system is great, the customer service is even better."”

OverallGive it a go, it's not the shinest to look at but once you start to play with it you will see how powerful it's features are.
ProsI have used the Vincere system for coming up to 3 years and I have been consistently impressed with the way the team listens to what the users want and adds the features in. The LinkedIn tools, job board LiveList and apps are particularly powerful and their customer service is excellent.
ConsNot much, if I had to be picky, the email system could be better but it does what it is supposed to do and the customisable templates are great.
August 13, 2019
Palm S.
Assistant Recruitment Manager
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
June 26, 2019

“Lightning fast search”

ProsI like that we can search our candidates profile by the Keyword that are written on their CV (world or pdf file). We're a big agency with over 300 consultants so there's a lot of candidates in the database meaning the search is an essential part of my day to day and it's great, makes things more efficient.
ConsI would love to see more clean and updated data on Vincere. I have seen so many duplicated accounts which may be written with slightly different spelling, but they are the same account. That confused me a lot. When everyone can create new account by themselves. This creates duplicate junk on the system. When move candidate stage from "sent" to "1st interview". I expect this automatically pop-up on my outlook calendar and remind me but it's apparently not. I think I already linked my email with Vincere. But sometime it does.
June 26, 2019
Edessa T.
Executive Recruitment Consultant for Health
June 20, 2019

“LOVE the sync with my outlook calendar!”

ProsOverall, I really like using Vincere, but here are a few key things that I've found the most useful: When you're adding a candidate to the system you can shortlist them to jobs straight away from the same page - saves SO much time The way it syncs with your Outlook calendar is great - I get a pop up on my Outlook every time an interview or task is happening so I never miss a thing. Really easy to schedule interviews with candidates and clients Whole system is very clear Processes are nice and short - you can do a lot from the same "quick view" page meaning that you don't need to keep opening new pages to do things Tasks are easy to add and very clear
ConsNone really, had a minor query that I have raised with the support team, otherwise I really like the system!
June 20, 2019
Nikita N.
December 19, 2018

“Other systems in the market just don't match up with Vincere”

ProsWe're really happy with the system and foresee using it for the long-term. I like that Vincere has the best of both worlds, a CRM and an ATS which means the system stores all information that I need to know about my clients and candidates. Plus, everything is synced, including emails. The Engagement Hub is definitely a huge win for us - especially how it's integrated with Indeed and our own website. The fact that our consultants don't have to log in and out of 5 different tools is great...all we need is just logging into one place and post the jobs to several locations at once. We looked at different software options on the market but they just didn't match up, or even if the features did, it was lacking in User Experience. For Temp Recruitment, I think Vincere is helping with the real-time availability feature where staff can login and update their schedule.
ConsNot much. Vincere has so many features to offer, so I think we could benefit with more training sessions.
December 19, 2018
Marcus T.
Owner/Founder
November 19, 2018

“Leading edge technology with old school customer service. what are the chances !!!!”

OverallWho is being sent where? - best guys to send out? whos birthday is it?? did i send out an invoice? - where the hell is my payment !!! Dont have to ask these questions anymore. Cost is important to any SME BUT my monthly invoice from Vincere is a bill i'm happy to pay ;)
ProsWhat a bunch - proud to have lot their Middle Eastern cherry with us. Watching them flourish in capabilities has been fantastic. Always there to help when needed which is just gold. Open to suggestion and far better value than the other bull on the market. Keep up the great work guys and never step away from the old school customer service. . you are a dying breed.
ConsThis is a good question. My only dislike with Vincere is not having bought shares in Vincere...&. Marmite
November 19, 2018
Danglan S.
Principal Consultant
September 29, 2019

“If you want a system that will make you work faster, use Vincere!”

ProsVincere helps a lot in terms of qualifications of the customers, I like the chevrons - when I look for my jobs or pipeline, I can see what the current situation is. I like the statistics since I can see the performance for the whole year, how it looks like this quarter. It helps me a lot to see things - I can check for the whole team as well when I have to view their figures. I can look at the CVs they sent, interviews, jobs - this makes my job efficient and it helps us too to work faster. I think Vincere is great and I couldn't find anything that needs to be changed. The old system we used is so old fashioned - this one is really nice.
ConsMaybe add more features on the mobile application as it would help us a lot since we use our phones all the time and add more fields when using LinkedIn search
September 29, 2019
jeff c.
September 23, 2019

“After Bullhorn, this is a breath of fresh air”

OverallExcellent. Recommend them over the competition any day of the week.
ProsThis is a system that is easy to use, is always evolving and has the best Search I have ever tried. Works really well on mobile, does all the basics really well. I also love the scheduling interview function. I moved from Bullhorn and it drove me crazy how I could only log - but not actually schedule or reschedule- my interviews. Vincere does this piece really well.
ConsNothing so far. Dealing with representative and their support team has been the Vin-cherry on the cake.
September 23, 2019
Fion K.
Chief Operating Officer
January 29, 2019

“Very clear and easy to use”

OverallSo far we have no problem with Vincere, it's pretty idiot proof I would say.
ProsBeen using Vincere for 2 years and I must say, I like Vincere for its simplicity. Our old system before was DM Recruit, which we found was very difficult to use especially downloading resumes and attachments. Unlike Vincere, with their action button, I can just click and do my work from there, very clear and easy to use. They also have a great tracking system which helps you organize your database for both contacts and candidates.
Cons I like to see the search be little less text sensitive when I conduct my searches for candidates. Also improving email sync, especially Outlook.
January 29, 2019
Kathrin P.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
November 22, 2018

“All in one database ”

ProsThe LinkedIn integration feature is really helpful when searching for candidates and new leads especially from LinkedIn. With constant updates, I'm very happy to see that they removed the onboarding stage as it didn't make sense to me. Keeping track of KPI is well set up and easy to use as all the information is stored in one place. The ability to create and save email template is also very helpful when sending out mass emails.
ConsWhen I open a new tab on the browser it doesn't display where I'm at in Vincere, so I tend not to know how to back track to the original tab I was on. Would like to be able to add comments about a candidates without the extra steps.
November 22, 2018
Alex B.
August 17, 2018

“Decent platform, I would recommend anyone on Bullhorn to speak to Vincere. ”

OverallI switched from Bullhorn to Vincere and am glad I made the decision. Bullhorn stopped investing in innovation a few years ago, they started to squeeze profit margins down to maximise the chances of an IPO/trade sale and this was at the expense of their customers. I like the fact that Vincere are investing in the platform, they are listening to their customers and releasing regular updates.
ProsEasy to use and at a very good pricepoint. Lots of product updates and regular new features. The client and candidate portal features are a real win, I am integrating these into my new website.
ConsThe Broadbean integration doesn't go deep enough. Have told the Vincere team about this and they are improving it in Q4 so am looking forward to seeing these. There are a few other niggly workflow things that need to be smoothed out but, in general this is a great platform and a big step up from the previous system I was using.
August 17, 2018
Andy B.
Recruitment Director
August 27, 2018

“The recruitment system I have been waiting for!”

OverallAfter spending the last 15 years in recruitment working across various platforms, including some "market leaders"...I can't speak highly enough for Vincere. The functionality is slick, easy to use and very easy on the eye. We are a small, boutique, but high value legal recruitment business and as such, it has everything we need and more to be able to perform the role. As we grow and get bigger, I am confident junior members of the team will be able to pick it up quickly. I love the progression bar at the top, so you can flick between "candidates", "shortlist", "interview etc, and love the fact everything is interlinked. I recently also, just found "tasks", which again pulls everything together! However, the most genius for us, has to be the "parse" on the candidates. This has saved us hours of admin! Bravo Vincere!
ProsI can get to candidates, jobs, companies very quickly and cross reference them all. I can also contact multiple candidates at once, which is an extremely useful tool. The functionality to be able to bring people in from linked and "parse" is genius and saves us a lot of time.
ConsThe only constructive feedback I would give, is it can be a little buggy at times and some "simple" aspects don't work properly. For example, you cant save a logo to a client file, but can on a job file (it just wont save). Another example is that when is a client screen, you cant click into another screen without closing it down. This isn't functional, it is just a bug and will easily be fixed.
August 27, 2018
Helen O.
Team Administrator
April 12, 2018

“The Vincere search is my all time favourite part of the product ”

ProsI really love the search built into Vincere. You can search broadly or very specifically e.g. you can search within resumes, tags, last contacted, pending, literally you can search everything and it brings back the results immediately - and more importantly the results are accurate. The search also allows you to search externally on job boards and linkedin making sourcing new candidates as easy as the click of a button. I don't really use the system for much more than search, email parsing and creating talent pools but this all works great for me and frees up lots of my time. Talent pools are great! A simple idea but really effective from day to day. Creating candidates directly from an email is nifty too.
ConsThe product is very big and i've not even explored half of it yet so no cons right now. The things I use vincere for, it's great and meeting my needs definitely and saving me lots of time which is always a good thing.
April 12, 2018