FitSW Ratings

Overall

About FitSW

FitSW has helped thousands of trainers track their clients' fitness from any type of device, whether its a desktop, tablet, or phone. For Workout Planning, trainers can create, track, and record multiple fitness clients' workouts online in one central location and utilize FitSW's extensive exercise database with exercise demos. For Progress Tracking, trainers can track and chart client fitness progress on anything, from body-fat to waist-line to bench-press max. Charts are fully customizable. Learn more about FitSW

Magda v.
Gym Owner
June 16, 2018

“Great App to use, my customers love it! ”

OverallIt makes my Gym unique in my area, We are the only ones that have an app available for our customers!
ProsI only needed a platform to do meal plans and exercise plans without all the other add-on's that cost a lot of money from other developers. Simple and easy, especially if you are just a start-up business that wants the bells and whistles without breaking the bank.
ConsIf the developers would provide quality video's from the FitSW crew it would look more professional. I would also hire attractive model's for the video shoots as people can be quite shallow in that regard and love looking at pretty things! :) The videos from FitSW crew is within the perfect time frame (20 - 40 seconds) which is perfect for me, as I don't want to waste my clients time on the floor. The other video links from other youtubers is too long, I often replace them with shorter videos. Don't ever take away the functionality of replacing the link with your own, there is a lot of exercises out there like Pilates exercises that I like to add to my exercise program. This is such a fantastic feauture to your product and one of the reasons I am using it.
June 16, 2018
Joe G.
Head Personal Trainer
August 31, 2017

“Exactly what I needed to help me better track all of my clients and their information!”

OverallFitSW saves me time because it lets me quickly build client workouts, diet plans and map out client goals. It then saves all this information so that I can easily access it or update it whenever I need to. The progress graphs also help me keep my clients engaged and motivated because I can show them how far they have come and we focus on improvement together.
ProsI like the fact that I can keep track of all of my clients' important information in one single application. Being able to build comprehensive fitness plans, diet plans and tracking progress in one single app makes my job much easier and seems to keep my clients much more engaged. I also like how responsive the FitSW team is to my feature requests and improvement requests.
ConsHard to mention something here as the team usually responds quickly to any improvement requests I have. One thing I guess I could mention is there are a lot of exercises in the exercise database - many of which I don't use. The app lets me search for the ones I want and I can delete the ones I don't use which is nice. But maybe if there was a way when I signed up to only sign up with the basic exercise database so I didn't have to delete the ones I don't use.
Cory P.
Project Coordinator
Research, 1-10 employees
June 14, 2018

“The Perfect Workout Companion”

OverallLet me work more easily with my personal trainer, and also empowered me to learn and correctly perform new exercises when she wasn't physically available.
ProsNavigating the app is incredibly intuitive. Creating or altering an exercise routine is just as simple. The app makes it simple to chart progress in body changes (which can sometimes be difficult to see by the eye alone.) But perhaps the best part of this app is that each exercise is linked to a demonstration video. This means if a user doesn't have a personal trainer, they can watch how to correctly perform each exercise. This is an incredibly useful and empowering thing to offer, and helps cut down on confusion at the gym.
ConsBeing as robust as it is, the app sometimes has to trade in on user-friendliness. For certain exercises, I want to do several sets of an exercise for a period of time, as opposed to for a series of repetitions. From what I can tell, this is not an option in the app, but can easily be worked-around by writing a note under the exercise. My trainer has also put in exercises that do not come with a video demonstration. It's likely these were custom exercises that didn't come with the stock app, so the lacking video was understandable. But a feature for me to embed a video with those exercises, myself, would have been handy.
Joe D.
Personal Trainer / business owner
October 31, 2017

“I needed a simple system to help me organise and track my client's programmes, FitSW is exactly that”

OverallI could get rid of all of the paper printed client programmes I was initially using which looked messy and unprofessional. I can provide meal plans and exercise programmes for overseas clients and clients that are away on holiday with ease. It has saved time and helped improve the efficiency and professionalism of my business.
ProsI like the fact that clients have access to their programme / diet via their phone, so when I go on holiday I can easily leave them to still follow their programme without me. The macro breakdown on the diet section is really useful and is great for educating my clients on what kinds of foods they should eat and at what times of day etc.
ConsWhen you try to enter multiple sets and rep ranges for a particular exercise on the software and click 'update' or 'save' workout, it does not save with the commas and different numbers. However, when you input different weights/rep ranges on the app and click 'update' or 'save', it does save it with the different rep ranges etc. This means that on much iPad, I usually do all of my work on FitSW by logging into the software through a browser, but when a client does a pyramid set - for example - I have to log into their programme via the app to actually input the data for that set. It's just a bug in the system that gets frustrating as it can be unnecessarily time consuming.
October 31, 2017
William D.
COO
August 31, 2017

“Great value for your what you pay.”

OverallAbility to put together a fitness plan for a client in a matter of mins. Then have the ability to sent comments back-and-forth.
ProsVery dynamic in that you can quickly put together a fitness plan for anyone in a matter of minutes. Very easy to modify, add , and change as well.
ConsReminders are greatly lacking. I should not need to add a workout to my Calendar in order to have reminders sent to the client. The most important event that has to take place is consistent and constant touch points with the customer, and without reminders, this puts the emphasis on the Trainer. This is hard to do as your client base grows.
Vijay M.
Sr. Account Executive
Animation, 1-10 employees
January 22, 2019

“Very Intuitive Software helpful for my Training Progress”

OverallI am very pleased with this software. I like that I can access it through an app on my phone. Even though I have an android and my trainer has an iPhone, they both work together well.
ProsI am a client and this software really helps me stay connected with my trainer and on track. I like that he can easily deliver workouts to me and I get notifications when I have a new workout.
ConsNone found yet...I am looking forward to trying the meal-plan feature but I haven't looked at it yet and don't know yet how to log my own foods. So a tutorial on that would be nice.
January 22, 2019
Kekoa G.
Online Coach
Sports, Self-employed
December 5, 2018

“Good App”

OverallExcellent
ProsThat it is easy and offers a good amount f fitness and nutritional selections. However, I would like to see more fitness exercises and nutritional options added to the selections more often!
ConsSometimes it isnt working properly and you have to email support and wait for them to fix the issue leaving your clients in the clouds about their plans
December 5, 2018
Jennifer W.
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
September 21, 2017

“Has made my training business much easier”

OverallHas really help me manage my business
ProsEasy to use and helps me keep track of all my clients. Really like being able to use the schedule to keep track of everything. Like that you guys added a photo section
ConsIt be nice if you guys updated some of the exercise list. This would help us trainers to come up with new and exciting workout ideas
September 21, 2017
Lisa P.
personal trainer
September 11, 2017

“It's an excellent tool for tracking clients' measurements in visual format. ”

ProsIt's inexpensive, there's no commitment, and the client logs don't disappear over time. I also like that you can view results in table format.
ConsI wish there was a way to make the table format more printer friendly. I'd also like to be able to brand my own page and would be willing to pay more to do this (like Trainerize, etc.).
Malexy S. Q.
Coordinadora de Servicios Administrativos, Gerencia Ejecutiva de Administración
July 17, 2018

“I love having my own virtual trainer and best of all, I do not stop doing my homework to go to a gym”

OverallMaintain physical and mental health, design my own exercise and nutrition plan.
ProsWhat I like the most is that I have my own virtual trainer, since each exercise is accompanied by a demonstration video, facilitating the training. It is an easy tool to use and very useful for those of us who care about our health, our food and our physical appearance. I like that through the application you can create an Exercise Plan, associated with a Diet Plan and in turn you can follow up on the exercise routine, being able to define it as an integral application of exercises.
ConsI would like to be able to download my own training videos to know if I am doing them well, which would motivate me more to continue with the exercise routine. It is important to improve the advertising campaign, I learned of the application by a friend who uses it and I loved it.

By FitSW on October 15, 2018
Thank you for your feedback! You can now create and download your own trainer videos. Let us know if you have any other feedback or feature requests.
July 17, 2018
Stephanie C.
Gym owner and trainer
September 8, 2017

“Very organized, Beautiful system to manage my gyms clients”

OverallOrganization
ProsCustomer service is unbeatable ! Love the funtionality of the program.?Easy to use. I like the fact that I can have all my trainers using the program.There is nothing out there quite like it.I save on paper records that really was messy now I don't have to do that anymore.I also love the graph portion of the System.
ConsJust waiting for the phone app to work with the pc version . I do t really have any cons only the app portion. The excercise on workout have commercials. Sometimes users can't log on to their account.I would like to be able to download my own exercises as demonstrations
September 8, 2017
Traci Y.
Office Admin
Government Administration, Self-employed

“Great”

OverallThis is great with keeping up with my workouts via my trainer. I've been motivated to see my progress and keep going. Its definitely helped me to reach my fitness goals and stay motivated.
ProsI like how easy it is to see my workouts as well as the demonstrations of them. My trainer or even I can edit my workouts fast and record my progress. The mobile platform is definitely better on Android than it is iOS and I've used both. I also like how easy I can record my weight and such.
ConsI wish inputting my progress was a bit faster? It definitely is a lot more simply laid out on android than iOS. I can get to where I want faster in the android app than the iOS one. This is more a functionality thing than anything else.

By FitSW on September 21, 2018
Thank you for your feedback! We have now updated the iOS progress entry to be like the Android progress entry. Please let us know what you think and if you would like to see any other improvements. You can contact us at admin@fitsw.com
Carlos C.
Flight Attendant
Airlines/Aviation, 10,001+ employees
June 18, 2018

“It's just ok. Some of the platform needs to be debugged. ”

OverallIt's accessible from anywhere and the easy part of losing workouts. But the inputs of the weights and reps is pretty archaic.
ProsAll of the workouts for several months and pics and be entered. I like that you have the videos and ability to take to he trainer.
ConsHow the workouts load up. Needs to load easier. And the app is not very good at all. Lots of work needed

By FitSW on October 15, 2018
As you likely have seen, we completely redid our mobile apps and they run much smoother now. Let us know if you have any other issues. Thank you for your feedback! Let us know if you have any other feedback or feature requests.
Channell H.
Owner, Personal Trainer, Nutritionist
August 31, 2017

“Best tool for small business and personal trainers, and their clients! ”

OverallEase of program development, communication with customers and training staff!
ProsI love demo videos, sending and receiving messages and being able to share tasks with clients for them to check off! I also love being able to track body composition in graph format.
ConsScheduling capabilities, would love to be able to manage a full calendar from one screen. Demo videos- in progress!
Ashley A.
September 26, 2019

“Awesome Program!!”

OverallI didn't have to print out everyones plans, I could just use it on my tablet, then send the plans to the clients via email.
ProsThe thing I love the most about this app is that there are demos for all the exercises, so in case your client forgets, you can easily send them the demo.
ConsThe only thing I would change, is that, while there is a large bank of exercises, it doesn't have them all, I think they should expand on that. Different variations of exercises and whatnot.
September 26, 2019
Briana B.
Student
Education Management, 10,001+ employees

“Amazing ”

OverallI love it, it altogether is amazing and i would recommend it to anyone!
ProsI really loved how easy it was to view your workouts and the progress you have made throughout your goal and the ease it is to stay in contact with your personal trainer.
ConsThe only con I would have about the software is that the workouts do not disappear if you fail to do one. I missed a couple days of my workout and it's still there so when I go to find my other workouts i have to scroll through the ones i missed

By FitSW on October 15, 2018
Thank you for your feedback! We have just added a "Not Met" option now so you can move these missed workouts to the Not Met category and they will no longer show. Let us know if you have any other feedback or feature requests.
Preston J.
Trainer

“Excellent Software.”

OverallEase of use.
ProsVery good software for a trainer. Works very well. Occasionally there are a few bugs, but it is addressed fast. I hate the fact that they raised the price from 1.99 to 4.99 a month.
ConsThe price changed and I did not like that at all. Please lower the price for us. Other than that it is a good product.
Liza C.
September 22, 2018

“Great app for personal Trainers ”

OverallBeen amazing. I used to write fitness program from my desk top on excel and email to my clients. But now I can just update the workout I like my clients to perform. This increases adherence and compliance. Keeps my clients motivated when I drop them a message from the app after they completed the workout. They know that I am always keeping tab of their.
ProsI could easily select exercises from the library for my pt session on the go!
ConsClient can't book sessions from mobile app.

By FitSW on September 24, 2018
Thank you for your feedback!
September 22, 2018
March 22, 2018

“excellent program, it facilitates me the work with my clients, I recommend it totally mind..........”

Overallexelent !
ProsWhat I like most about this program is the way to get free from work I can keep my clients in good shape without having to be by their side I recommend it
ConsUntil now, I have not had any kind of problems, I hope I do not have them, it's worth buying this program
March 22, 2018
Shakeel A.
Student
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
April 25, 2018

“Robust, profession and best personal trainer app I have used.”

OverallEverything about fitness, personal trainers. In a nutshell it got everything for a person who want to stay fit and in shape.
ProsThis has been soo helpful in helping me to stay organized and on track. I really like the workout detail view in helping me complete my workouts.
Consi wish they advertised more so I would have found this sooner. If they had reached me sooner I would have been more fit.
April 25, 2018
Nicole L.
June 21, 2018

“As a personal trainer I use this app with my clients and for myself.”

ProsIt is very easy for me to communicate with my clients. They like the timer feature as well as being able to see what they are supposed to be doing if they forget the exercise. I enjoy being able to pick and choose which progress graphs I would like the clients to use. It's a good way for them to see how they are doing and what they still need to work on.
ConsTo get to the workout for the day, my clients need to scroll to the bottom of the workout section. It would be nice if the workouts for that day were shown first.

By FitSW on October 15, 2018
Thank you for your feedback! We have recently updated the sorting of workouts so that you can choose how they are displayed and the ordering. Let us know if you have any other feedback or feature requests.
wendy c.
Owner, Personal Trainer
December 29, 2017

“Good value, mostly quick navigation, found a glitch and work around in edit function”

ProsThe exercise data base is pretty well stocked, and it is easy to add them. Clients can easily access their plans from their phones, it links to nutrition tracking. Also like the ability to upload docs, and the assessment portion.
ConsSome of the saved videos don't display great form and function, others have ads. The scheduling series portion is a little cumbersome. on the copy function it would be better if the 1st client name didn't default (forget to change it.) if you make a mistake creating an exercise you can't edit or delete it. would be great to have the option of being able to record your own video or insert the link. Could add circuit as an option like the superset button
December 29, 2017
Vivek R.
Business Development Executive
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
April 30, 2019

“Workout Training Made Simple”

Pros- Clients can easily follow the workout model watching demo videos - Mobile apps available on android and iOS, with android version more intuitive - Emails and notifications wherever necessary - Trainer-client interaction through app is really useful
Cons- Nothing in particular. The iOS mobile app can be more stable
April 30, 2019
Dante D.
NASM Certified Trainer
June 18, 2018

“Good so far. Only a few minor bugs but they're not that bad.”

ProsClient/trainer interaction is good. I assign workouts then get a confirmation when they are completed.
ConsI wish I could sort the completed work outs by date or title for easier review.

By FitSW on October 15, 2018
We have recently added sorting by data or title. Thank you for your feedback! Let us know if you have any other feedback or feature requests.
Sojourner O.
Teacher

“adequate for the need”

OverallI never missed an appointment or important communication with my trainer
ProsI received notifications with meetings changes quickly. Emails and notifications always included the link to quickly navigate to the site.
ConsThe graphics on the scheduler were difficult to read. Often, I was confused about when my trainer was available and when she wasn't
emma z.
PT
August 31, 2017

“easy to use. constantly being updated so obviously the software is being worked on all the time. ”

Prosability to see past workouts. ability to add new exercises when i plan my workouts. adding mulitple clients. value for money for a budget fitness online app
Consblank space to create my own cardio circuit. Or something to type up circuit in the cardio section. Option to superset exercises. not very mobile friendly
Aniko N.
August 31, 2017

“It's a great and affordable software that does what it says. ”

OverallClients can see their progress therefore it makes tracking my clients progress easier.
ProsThe graphs and the how easy it is to use. Also the pricing is amazing compare to other similar softwares. I also like the fact that it has an app. Would be great if I could somehow embed it into my website so clients could see their progress through it.
ConsUnfortunately the app keeps crashing on my iPhone 7 when I try to view the graphs. This has been a problem for a while and been in fact in touch about the issue but nothing has change.
Blair H.
August 31, 2017

“Best Software Available ”

ProsI love the fact that the workouts are fully customizable. The clients also get a professional experience with their log in and password and easy to use formatting.
ConsI do wish I could save workouts without having to redo them or copy and paste to another client. I wish I would have a file with all my workouts I've added in the software and just select workouts I would like to repeat and send to multiple clients at a time.

By FitSW on September 12, 2017
Thank you for the great feedback Blair! We have added a Favorite workouts section that make it easy for you to copy to clients without having to redo the workout or go searching for it. This should solve the issue you mention. Let us know if there is anything we can add to this feature that would make it even better.
Biotechnology, 1-10 employees

“Ease of use”

ProsIt was easy to use and post workouts, edit workouts and make notes during the workout
ConsThe edit feature was a little confusing. During the workout I wanted to make a note to my instructor that i used a different weight and it was cumbersome to get to the note section and I actually just did it in the time memo part

By FitSW on September 20, 2018
Thank you for the feedback! We have recently added a new feature that allows you to enter in results that occurred during the workout without having to edit the workout. Just click the "Results" button and you can enter the weights you used, reps you did or whatever you would like. Your trainer can then view this. More details can be found here: https://www.fitsw.com/blog/personal-trainer-client-workout-results-tracking/
Higher Education, Unspecified
June 15, 2018

“I utilize this for my small business as a personal trainer and it works overall well.”

ProsVideos of exercises, easy to add in my own exercises, easy to add in clients, nice to have the PAR-Q there.
ConsI would like to, when I pick an exercise I've done for a client before, to have it pull up the previous weight, reps, etc. It makes it tedious to have to go look up the info each time.
June 15, 2018
Darnell J.
August 31, 2017

“The FitSW setup makes my job as an online personal trainer a lot easier”

OverallThe software helps me connect with my clients better. I am able to keep better tabs on them. It helps keep them on track. They like seeing all the info I send them in one single place.
ProsThe software allows me to connect better with my clients. I like that I can build workouts and diets easily. Then share with my clients. They can login and all the plan I created for them are right there organized. Makes it easy for them to see and stay on track.
ConsI want them to add the ability to connect to apple watch. they said that wont be ready until this winter but it would be really helpful to have as soon as they can. I like the FitSW iPhone app but some of my clients also have watch too.
Ashley B.
Personal trainer
August 31, 2017

“So easy and user friendly. I love the coustomability!”

ProsI love that you can add new exercises and food right in the plan now instead of having to go to the over all list.
ConsThe diets should give you the option of setting up meals instead of time and should break off the meals with some sort of separation, because it's very confusing for clients as it is right now.
Hospitality, 1001-5000 employees
June 21, 2018

“App was great for me! I'm intermediate at fitness so it was helpful to have a guide.”

OverallMy trainer was able to send me workouts that i could do on my own, helping me to manage my time more effectively and squeeze in workouts at home.
ProsThe videos showing each exercise were very helpful when I was unsure of what was entailed. I lost 12 pounds in 4 weeks using this app for workouts my trainer created for me.
ConsVideos don't always load and override my workout music. Not all exercises that my trainer assigned me had videos.

By FitSW on October 15, 2018
Thank you for your feedback! We have recently added more video demos so that all exercises have one. Your trainer can also add their own custom videos to exercises or create an entirely new exercise with video. Let us know if you have any other feedback or feature requests.
Teri H.
Ranching, Self-employed
September 11, 2017

“So easy to use and track your activities. Also to keep in touch with my coach through messages.”

ProsWhat I like most about this system is that it holds me accountable to my activities, and my coach. I do the assigned workouts. I can keep in touch with my coach about my progress and or difficulties and we can adjust the workouts accordingly. So much easier than what we were using before FitSW. I also like the idea of having demos provide directly on the FitSW site ti click on and help me do the workouts correctly.
ConsThere is really nothing that I do not like about this system. As long as both parties use the system the way it was designed to be used it works both workout wise and communication wise.
Jamaal D.
Certified Personal Trainer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees
September 1, 2017

“Favorite wellness and training app”

OverallSimplifies keeping up with my clients!
ProsI love that I am able to keep up with my clients progress and training outside of the sessions I do with them.
ConsI love how detailed the app is and how much information I can provide but I personally feel the structure can be simplified.
September 1, 2017
September 19, 2018

“So far so good!”

ProsI am a big fan of the fact that each exercise is paired with an instructional video. Also simple to alter an exercise routine.
ConsWith it having so much integration and options, it can be less than user friendly. I would't call it a strong con, just takes a little time to learn how to alter the workouts.

September 19, 2018
Amanda T.
Project Coordinator
Consumer Services, Self-employed

“Easy to use”

ProsThe app is pretty straight forward, the features are easy to find and easy to use. The demo videos help tremendously.
ConsThe look and aesthetic of the app looks outdated. The fact that the measurements auto delete when you are still in the process of inputting them can be frustrating. I had to start writing them on paper first and then input the all at once to avoid them disappearing in the middle of me updating them.

By FitSW on September 20, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. We just added a fix to the measurements disappearing issue with your account. Let us know if you have any other issues: admin@fitsw.com or call directly and we will solve ASAP.
Danielle T.
July 3, 2018

“Several glitches in the software, but it works for what I need it to do. ”

OverallIt's nice having all of my client data in one place.
ProsI like the ability to create super-sets and to create end dates on how many times to repeat a workout for my online clients. I also like that there is a link to demo videos for my clients to use. They've all found that helpful. It's also nice that it emails the workouts to my clients immediately. It's one less step I have to take.
ConsIt would be nice to be able to add your own exercises. For example: there isn't an option for KB Swings in the list. That's a pretty common exercise. I have to find something as close as possible, then add notes about what I actually want. The software has frozen up on me multiple times in the process of creating workouts. I also don't like that I can't access the any info unless I'm connected to WiFi.

By FitSW on July 6, 2018
Hi Danielle, We just released a release yesterday that resolves a few glitches that were recently reported. Please give it a try and email us if you have any issues - we will fix immediately. Also, you can easily add your own exercise and have been able to in previous versions as well. All you need to do is go to your exercise list and click the "Add Exercise" button. Thank you for your feedback and for using FitSW. Jessica
July 3, 2018
Melanie P.
August 31, 2017

“As an online personal trainer, FitSW is the platform I use to share workouts with my clients.”

ProsFitSW is very user friendly and a great tool for posting workouts. Videos for each exercise are already included. I also really like the progress graphs so that my clients and I can see their success. The customer service is top notch!
ConsAt times, I am occasionally limited with exercise options because the layout is not conducive to different training techniques or principles. I also don't like that I cannot view the workout videos until I publish the workout. However, I contacted FitSW with these suggestions and they said they will try to add these features.
Caitlynn D.
Administrative Staff Assistant
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees
August 22, 2019

“Great instruction and planning”

OverallAmazing!
ProsMy trainer had me start using FitSW with him and I love every bit of it! It's so easy for me to do workouts he plans for me on my own now because everything is listed step by step and I can watch videos and tutorials of how to do the exercises! It definitely keeps me on track!
ConsI like everything I've used so far within the FitSW app!
August 22, 2019
Spencer S.
Project manager
August 31, 2017

“Good easy to use app, couple things couple improve, but hey what's perfect. ”

ProsEasily keep track of workouts, upcoming dates and plans, quick navigation, shares w your trainer, can make notes, good library of excercises to select from.
ConsHave to double click and swipe to quit from time to time and reset app to get moving again. Would also like my notes and changes to pass onto the next same workout, I.e. I make a note about an excercise on leg day, id like it if that note passed onto the next leg day so I can utilize it instead of having to back to the previous workouts to see if I left a note or not.
Pilar R.
Fitness Coach/Trainer
August 31, 2017

“The app isn't as user friendly has it good be.”

ProsAs a trainer I love the system. Being able to create plans is easy and convenient. I love that I can add my own exercises and add link for people to see a photo or YouTube video to watch. Getting notification when a workout is complete allows me to be better involved and encouraging to my clients.
ConsA client should have the ability to add rep/weight etc without having to edit the workout. The client shouldn't be able to edit the workout at all. They should be able to add specific details to workout already created.
Jenise S.
English Teacher
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees
September 25, 2018

“Easy and convenient ”

OverallThe experience has been great!
ProsI love using this app to plan and track workouts. When I first started, my trainer loaded workouts that she had designed for me. All I had to do was open the app at the gym and follow the program. Now, I can copy and modify those workouts as I progress.
ConsThe only minor dislike I have is that you can't see the entire notes field when viewing a workout.

By FitSW on October 15, 2018
Thank you for the feedback! We have now made the notes section expandable. Let us know if you have any other feedback or questions.
September 25, 2018
Vanessa H.
Interior Designer
June 14, 2018

“I started using this about two weeks ago and I love it! It has improved my training experience.”

OverallAlways ready, my trainer changes it every week, it makes my training interesting
ProsIts simple to carry and its interesting because it changes every week, I wish my trainer would add more notes on how much weight to use for each exercise and details like that.
ConsIf the internet is slow, then it slows down my training, especially when I need to see the demo, which it is almost all the time, because I am a newbie in weight training. The fact that it goes to a page on you tube makes it even slower!
Shanea M.
Business owner
August 31, 2017

“Use for personal training and online consulting”

OverallFrees up time in fitness programming each client. A great way to communicate consistently and effectively with each client.
ProsAdding own workouts to exercise database. Exercise demo option. Being able to copy and repeat workout plans between client(s). Messaging clients directly through site.
ConsLimit on # of workouts created. Limit on # of progress pictures. Having to pay for certain functions. Can only mark workouts as complete or delete them. Would like a "not complete" button to monitor consistency. Nutrition logging a little tedious.
Mike S.
Personal trainer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 5001-10,000 employees
September 21, 2018

“Decent but could be better”

OverallDecent but could be made easier to use with the dashboard layout. Great platform but just needs to made more user friendly
ProsLove that there are videos for all the excercises and easy to add on.
ConsWould be great to add progress bars for each excercises. So it shows the clients how far along they have come. Also same for weight and measurements.

By FitSW on October 15, 2018
Thank you for the feedback! We added a dashboard and will be adding the progress bars you mention by the end of this month. Let us know if you have any other feedback at admin@fitsw.com
September 21, 2018
JESSICA R.
professor
Writing and Editing, 10,001+ employees
September 18, 2018

“I'm usually terrible at exercising”

ProsI cannot usually remember poses, I have terrible spatial memory. I'm so happy to have an app that allows me to quickly see a quick demonstration of a move to jog my memory.
ConsI do most workouts more than once. But if I do a workout once, it moves over into the "Complete" section. It'd be great if I could have it pop back into the "Open" section every Tuesday/Thursday at 7am, or whenever I want, as an ongoing exercise.

By FitSW on October 15, 2018
Thank you for your feedback! You can move completed workouts back over to open by just swiping left. We have also now added a "Not Met" option in addition to "Completed" and "Open". Let us know if you have any other feedback or feature requests.
Amanda B.
Counter Staff
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees
June 28, 2018

“I love this app! My personal trainer uses it for all her clients, and we love it! So easy to use!”

OverallIt's really helping me keep up my workout schedule! I used to have a very hard time maintaining a routine; FitSW has made it a lot easier!
ProsWhat I enjoy most about FitSW is the ease of use. Everything on the app makes perfect sense. It's very easy to get to your various workouts, it keeps completed workouts on file so you can still reference them. The timer function is great, as is the option to include demo videos for workouts. I also enjoy the progress input graphs!
ConsI can't figure out how to duplicate workouts on my own. If for example my trainer misses a day, or forgets to input a workout, I don't know how to duplicate an already existing workout!

By FitSW on October 15, 2018
Thank you for your feedback! Your trainer can give you access to duplicate a workout. They just need to give you "Edit Workout" permission on their settings page. Let us know if you have any other feedback or feature requests.
June 28, 2018
Hospital & Health Care, Unspecified
October 30, 2017

“Excellent efficient app for workouts”

OverallMy trainer is able to continue to send me detailed workouts, despite the fact that I now live 1000 miles away.
ProsI love the ease in which I can access and see all of my workouts for use at the gym. The demo feature offers valuable insight, in case I am doing a new exercise and want to make sure I'm using the proper form.
ConsI wish there was an option to notate at each exercise, so that I can better communicate with my trainer what worked and what didn't, what weights I ended up using, and why.
October 30, 2017
Kekoa G.
Trainer/Complete Nutrition Manager
September 11, 2017

“Its a good, simple trainer software!”

ProsSimplicity at its finest! Good list of workouts! Enjoy how easy it is to use! Can complete tasks quickly and effectively!