Call Loop Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.6/5
4.7/5

About Call Loop

Call Loop makes it easy to send and receive voice broadcasts and SMS text messages to your contacts. Capture names and email addresses from text messages. Reach thousands instantly with one message. Easily integrate with your email marketing software, CRM, and more. Learn more about Call Loop

Dustin D.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
July 15, 2016

“Awesome SMS Marketing & Voice Broacasting Tool”

OverallI signed up to the free Call Loop SMS marketing trial a year ago I was so happy with the service I stayed on. The suite of tools Call Loop provides is pretty insane. I have used alot of SMS platforms and I will say thier is the best around, from ease of use and functionality. I have clients who use all different types of marketing tools and Call Loop seems to work with just about everything. They have a Zapier integration and it connects to a bajillion apps, so that's one of the main reasons I chose the service. It also works with marketing platforms Instapage, ClickFunnels, Lead Pages, Unbounce and a lot people are using those now. I have never really had an issue with the service but I found whenever had a question support was top notch and answered me right away. I can even get the owner Chris on the phone and talk about campaign ideas if needed. That means a lot these days when people often treat you like a number.
ProsThey have really cool voice broadcast that even lets you transfer the sms to a live call by texting back a number. This is awesome for pay per call campaigns and event have a client how uses it for support requests. You can also easily see your sms click data in Google Analytics and in reports generated by Call Loop. You can also easily capture name and email via text to join. I use this when I am speaking on stage at marketing events to quickly grow my list. I just offer my slide deck and ask them to text in to receive it. It works like crazy sometimes I like 90% of the room to text in. There are a lot of other popular features that they have but I have not used much myself. Especially SMS contests & sms coupons.
Consumm I can't think of any cons at the moment. Thier support and service is awesome. The product is never down. And best of all, they are adding new integrations and product up dates all the time. Thanks Chris for making such an awesome product.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you need a solid SMS service with lots of extra features and crazy good tech support them just give Call Loop a try.

By Call Loop on July 15, 2016
Hi Dustin, Thanks for the review. I noticed you had customer support at 4 stars, but you mentioned that "Their support and service is awesome". Do you think a 5 star would be a better choice? Thanks for the review!
July 15, 2016
Shawn B.
Marketing Automation Specialist
Internet, Self-employed
April 5, 2018

“I have been using this software myself and for clients since it was originally released. ”

OverallImprovements in engagement from prospects and clients. An easy to use tool for lead generation. When using it to increase attendance to webinars, we experienced as much as 90%+ buy in on adding a cell phone number to the webinar registration form. This provides for another great option for promoting via SMS. I've used other SMS tools for leag gen by phone. They were fixed at a single entry with no ability to follow up for name and other details. Call Loop's feature provides for multiple replies to collect additional information. I probably haven't mentioned that Call Loop's integration with Infusionsoft is pretty well done, making it easy to send messages and collect information.
ProsCall Loop is relatively easy to use. Set up sms reminders and voice calls. I've used it to increase attendance at webinars substantially. One client is using it to get more engagement from members by sending reminders for scheduled calls and follow ups. The SMS messages are just a necessary tool today. The voice messages are flexible in responding to pick ups or voice mail and can be very powerful for webinar attendance, sales, and other engagement. Our experience in asking for cell phones on registration can be as high as over 90%! I also have several SMS optin series set up for speaking and off-site lead generation. The setup is easy, has multiple steps available to be responsive and collect multiple pieces of information. The biggest pro... the cost is minimal! Clients resist yet another Saas. Paying as you use it credits that Call Loop offers makes it an easy choice to implement the tool. It's competitive with other SMS tools.
ConsI would like a little more flexibility to push data from Infusionsoft to Call Loop. Other than that, I'm very happy with Call Loop and recommend it regularly.

By Call Loop on April 9, 2018
Thanks Shawn!
April 5, 2018
Ravi S.
LEAD BUSINESS ANALYST
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

“SMART SMS”

OverallOverall experience is good. Customer support is responsible and reliant. I can count on them to support me and provide me solution to my problems.
ProsThis software is very convenient. I like the integration flexibility most. It can get connected to different platforms and easy to use. We dont need any super technical knowledge. I integrated this software with HubSpot and Infusionosft and right now our email campaigns are automatically triggered so as SMS service through Call Loop.
ConsIt doesn't support Spanish accent and that's what we don't like. Because most of our cusotmer base are latinos.
Brett B.
CMO
July 22, 2016

“A trusted company that does what it says and delivers. ”

OverallI started using Call Loop a number of years ago to be able to utilize SMS in our marketing, mostly for being able to reach our customer base at the best marketing level - text. The suite of tools has grown since the time I started and it keeps growing. I really like the transparency of the team and their ability to treat every customer like their best customer. I have tried a couple others, just to see if there was something I was missing. I came to find that the other products were probably not actively developing their platforms. They have features that work, but aren't forward thinking like Call Loop. Call Loop is cutting edge when it comes to development and I assume will stay that way for a while to come. Support was my favorite part about it, a lot of SMS marketing can be difficult if you haven't used it previously, getting questions answered fast was a must with what we were doing at first and they made that process of fixing our issues a top concern. I'm assuming that is the case with everyone that is on the platform. The real bonus of the platform is their integrations, other services just aren't there when it comes to that. The added bonus of integrating with Click Funnels was the kicker for us.
ProsIntegrations, automation and ease of use.
ConsNot sure because we haven't had any hiccups in service.

By Call Loop on July 23, 2016
Thanks for the kind words Brett!
July 22, 2016
Greg M.
boss
June 13, 2017

“Great”

ProsEasy to do simple stuff! Just getting a basic text or VB out is really easy
ConsSometimes I would like an advanced feature like sending longer texts. I would like better contact management and I would REALLY suggest more robust views of subscribers and unsubscribes. Also I would prefer that if someone unsubscribes from the texts for example it didn't affect A) the other lists they are subscribed to and B) Unsubscribe them from voice broadcasts.

By Call Loop on June 13, 2017
Hi Greg, thanks for the feedback. Note taken on the longer texts. For unsubscribes, because it's a short code if they reply STOP they will be removed from the entire short code. That's how short codes work unfortunately and a standard in the industry.
June 13, 2017
Peter J.
Chief Instructor and Operations officer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
April 7, 2017

“GOOD CALL loop”

OverallA friend told me about callloop 4+ years ago....I wasnt sure...but GOOD CALL on becoming a client of theirs. GREAT customer support AND they're enthusiastic about my success like I am. As a business owner THATS tough to find. From lead follow up, to scheduling to sharing content with current students, callloop is one of the best small business operations decisions I've made in the last 20 years.
Prosease of use
Consless support and access from mobile. really seems more designed around the desktop computer environment

By Call Loop on May 5, 2017
Thanks for the review Peter!
April 7, 2017
Thomas W.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
January 10, 2018

“We have been using Call Loop for several years now. Very easy to use and we use it alot!”

OverallEasy to use so able to access and execute immediately
ProsIntegrates with several other contact programs. Set up voice or text and let it send when you need it to. One of the customer rep is quick to respond to any questions or concerns and is regularly asking when they can do to improve.
ConsThere is no reason to like this if you need to keep in contact with your clients. Texting is powerful because every one sees their texts.
January 10, 2018
Greg M.
Education Management, 11-50 employees
May 21, 2019

“Easy to use and good value!”

OverallI've never had any problem with service. Very responsive.
Prosthe ease of use was great! It's just simple. Easy to integrate with my CRM. Works for both text and voice broadcast.
ConsIt'd be a really great feature if the CRM integration included list management so I didn't have to import lists but that's minor
May 21, 2019
Jason R.
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
November 2, 2018

“Pretty Good Tool, Room for Growth”

OverallAll in all the software is a solid SMS providor with tons of potential and room for growth.
ProsI've not tested a large amount of SMS softwares so my review should be taken with a grain of salt, but if you are looking for a "meat and potatoes" solution that does what you need it to reliably (i.e. sends SMS to customers) without bells and whistles, this one is for you. There is readily available access to keywords, building new groups and automating various sequences. Intregrations with 3rd party providors is good as well (zapier).
ConsSAAS providers are building some pretty streamlined and visually stunning user interfaces these days. This one feels a bit dated at times. Switching between groups, remembering what the difference is between followupss and triggers and other small things increases friction at times. Building a flow and user group could definitely be streamlined. I'd take cues from places providers like Justuno, klaviyo or manychat (all very intuitive with a low learning curve).
May 13, 2018

“It's great!”

Overallorganization and client lists
ProsIt's collecting my data all day long. I don't have to do much to organize my lists at all, which is great.
ConsExporting my data looks like the matrix. I only use it for excel so far, but maybe need to import it to a new CRM software or booking software soon.
May 13, 2018
Linda E.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
November 5, 2018

“Love Call Loop”

Overalllove it time saver
ProsBeen with Call loop for years now. I like to use it on new customers. giving them a chance to call me at their own convenience. then if they don't call I call them.
Consthey stopped sending me notices of new people on my list
November 5, 2018
Ted R.
June 2, 2017

“Callloop is awesome, killer product for cutting edge marketing”

ProsMy favorite is texting and sms features, voicemail drop and the customizing options for text email responses, etc
ConsI dont like the added expense of keywords, but they are fixing this, there really aren't any other cons I can think of

By Call Loop on June 5, 2017
Thanks for the great feedback Ted!
June 2, 2017
Linda E.
Partner
December 13, 2017

“Awesome way to contact customers”

ProsI like that I can leave message with my phone number and customers that are interested call me back. Also it would be great for newbies who are afraid to call customers.
Recommendations to other buyersKinda wish it could reach outside usa
December 13, 2017
Sarah M.
51-200 employees
July 25, 2016

“Best Text Messaging Service---HANDS Down! ”

OverallWorking with Call Loop is so easy! Their communication with our team makes the whole process easy! There are even ideas of how to use the service even more creatively and efficiently. I can't imagine using another service. We are definitely beyond a happy customer!

By Call Loop on July 25, 2016
Thanks Sarah! We're excited and glad that we can help!
July 25, 2016
Gladys D.
Co-founder, Heart's Desire International
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
June 5, 2017

“I love using CallLoop!”

OverallThe benefits I've received from this software are high-quality leads, a perception of professionalism in having an easy way where people can opt into our mailing list, and the high level of customer service. I really can't think about what I don't like right now. Even the few times when I've experienced a small technological glitch, the level of responsive customer service has exceeded expectations.
ProsWhat I like most about this software is how easy it is to get new leads. Whenever we speak - whether we are on a live or virtual stage, we walk the audience through the 2 steps they need to take to receive a free gift and it's wonderful to see all of the hands go up when we ask, "How many of you already received your free gift?" It spurs excitement and has helped us to gain high-quality leads!
June 5, 2017
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
July 27, 2018

“Works as advertised”

OverallI use it for a couple of my customers, integrated with Infusionsoft -- works great and setup was pretty easy. The service has been reliable so far!
ProsIt was relatively easy to set up and get working, help section was good when I had questions.
ConsI'd like to see a lower cost per SMS, it can get pricey if messaging large groups.
July 27, 2018
Dr. Zoe S.
Psychotherapist- Life Coach- Consultant
April 9, 2018

“Super useful technology”

ProsI have been able to build my email list because of this technology. People are easily able to hop on my mailing list wothout ever even going to my website or social medias
ConsA little difficult to figure out how to get it set up. I am a little tech challenged, but I eventually figured it out.
April 9, 2018
Charles L.
Owner of Charlie Lindner Music and Elowvate Music
March 30, 2018

“Pretty good. Really enjoy the communication”

ProsReally easy to write out your text messages. Customer service is amazing!! Also, you can add a truncated website link into he text message so customers can click on the link inside of the text message for additional info on your product/event/etc...
ConsReally need to separate phone numbers into groups WITHIN the software once my customers have signed up for my callLoop service. Under the current functions, I can only: 1.) export a .CSV of my entire database 2.) separate the new numbers into individual .CSV files 3.) create a new group in the software 4.) Upload the new .CSV file. It's cumbersome.
March 30, 2018
Mario E.
Marking director
November 16, 2017

“Easy to use, gets the job done.”

ProsThe pricing is with my budget and the straight forwar cost pert text. It easy to set up the lists and send messages.
ConsThe integration with mailchimp it doesn't work all the time. I use jorforms to collect data and it will be great to have that option to build my lists.

By Call Loop on November 17, 2017
Thanks Mario! We can help determine what happened with your Mailchimp integration. Someone from our team will contact you shortly.
November 16, 2017
Mike C.
Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees

“Very useful tool!”

OverallWe use Call Loop when making presentations at conferences. If attendees want our slides and notes or other tools we reference, they can text a code to get them - while they are still in the meeting room! We've seen a giant uptick in requests for information from conferences using Call Loop. Also, when integrated with Infusionsoft, we can automatically plug participants into follow-up email campaigns without anyone on our team making a single keystroke!
ProsIt has greatly increased our prospect self-identification at conferences. It is easy to use and cost-effective!
ConsI would like to see the ability to make our automated text conversations more interactive.

By Call Loop on March 17, 2017
Awesome! We're so happy to hear that Call Loop is helping out.
Amy C.
Marketing Operations
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
March 17, 2017

“Best Software for Lead Notification”

OverallCallLoop is the only software available (that I could find anyway) that can SMS text your sales reps when they are assigned a new lead in Marketo. I looked high and low for a software that integrated with Marketo & could also send a text message to our sales reps (NOT the lead itself.) I was shocked at how hard this was to find. Call Loop took a whole 10 minutes to set up and our first response time has skyrocketed as a result of implementing SMS notifications to our sales reps. Thanks guys!!!
ProsIntegration with Marketo Super simple set up Very fast text message send time Ability to send text alerts to sales reps (not just the lead itself)
ConsNone
Recommendations to other buyersJust try it... you'll never go back!
Deborah K.
owner/advertising/fundraising director
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
January 28, 2019

“Call Loop has helped our Business”

OverallWe have reached more people to frequent our store. This is a big accomplishment for our business.
ProsThe texting section is what I use the most and it seems to be fairly easy to navigate. That helps me out with balancing my marketing avenues.
ConsI see there are other ways to broadcast. I'm not familiar with those and was hoping there were tutorials to click on.
January 28, 2019
Ryan D.
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees
November 30, 2017

“Great tool for event promotion!”

OverallThis tool allows TheAthleteBook.com to keep our community informed of job opportunities and hiring events.
ProsI love how easy it is to set up a text campaign. We saw a 20 % increase in our virtual hiring events when sending out a text before the event. We also found that participants were more informed. There are several ways you can use this tool and its a perfect use case for event promotion. I also recommend checking out their sister tool SalesMSg for any and all two-way texting needs. We found Salesmsg to be our engagement tool and Call loop to be our broadcast tool. Lastly, both products have incredible customer service.
ConsI cant think of any. The only wish I have is how you are limited in the number of characters, but that's also a blessing in disguise. As it forces you to have a concise CTA.
November 30, 2017
Kyle L.
Managing Member
October 31, 2018

“Call Loop Fan”

OverallGreat Marketing Tool
ProsEasy to use and reasonibly priced marketing tool.
ConsNothing, I didn't have any negative experiences with Call Loop.
October 31, 2018
Kathi B.
Realtor
July 31, 2018

“Cost effective ”

OverallI use Call Loop for broadcasting messages about my business and promotions. It is very cost effective for quick messages. Tracking each campaign results is easy to do on the site. Once I learned my way around the site, it's easy to use. I can create a campaign within 15 minutes. I have suggested this site to other colleagues to assist them in their promotions and adverstising.
ProsThe cost of the service makes it an easy decision. It is easy to access online. Once you are approved, you can upload your contact lists fairly easily. You can track your broadcasts with simply clicks in that campaign.
ConsIt wasn't disclosed that I had to get approval to upload my own contact lists. Had to hunt and peck to find out where to create my first recording and then find where it went to review. Had an issue with the credit per contact. My recording was the max length suggested and yet it still cost me credits over what I budgeted to spend. WATCH YOUR RECORDED TIMES!!! Go well under the max time or you'll spend more credits then you think you should. If you want to know ROI, you'll need to create a way to track incoming leads/sales on your own. But for the price, it may not be worth your time.
July 31, 2018
Mike C.
Real Estate Investor
November 21, 2017

“Sensational”

OverallSo far 4 new deals.
ProsEasy to use. The Customer service is the best I have ever encountered as a professional. I am delighted with the integrity and fast response on breakdowns for the broadcasts.
ConsWhat I least like is that when I go into the inbox it's just difficult to navigate. I don't like that I dont get those messages to my email or texts. That would be amazing.

By Call Loop on November 22, 2017
That's great to hear Mike! Congrats on the 4 new deals!
November 21, 2017
Maggie W.
Ops Mgr
Banking, 11-50 employees
February 1, 2019

“It's pretty good”

ProsIt's easy to send out texts and I like that our investment doesn't expire so we don't have to worry about trying to use them by a specific time.
ConsI wish there were more reporting/tracking options.
February 1, 2019
erica A.
Retail, 1-10 employees
April 6, 2018

“Great Experience”

OverallUser friendly and helps with time management
ProsLike how it's user friendly and works well Like how it's user friendly and works well Like how it's user friendly and works well Like how it's user friendly and works well
April 6, 2018
March 29, 2018

“So far so good! I am just starting to use the Call Loop for all it can do! ”

OverallI converted 70% of an audience I spoke in front of to my list. It was easy.
ProsI love that Call Loop integrates with Infusionsoft seamlessly. I like that I can choose my own keyword. I love that you can create more follow up steps in the text message and that you can broadcast to the subscribers.
ConsWhen setting up follow up, it was a bit confusing on the integration. It feels out of order. I look for things that are a bit more intuitive and logical and it made me have to think through it to make sure I captured the right fields in infusionsoft. Not sure exactly how to fix it, maybe some added text or a different flow or something. I figured it out eventually. Just would like to see it a bit more intuitive.
March 29, 2018
Ebo O.
May 1, 2017

“Still can't believe SMS is now THIS easy for us. ”

ProsAbility to easily integrate our keyword and text line to all of our marketing and giveaway campaigns
ConsStill looking for something that could be considered a con. I had a bit of an issue with integrating to a different platform but they helped me solve it very quickly so that's not a con. Stay tuned?

By Call Loop on May 2, 2017
Thanks for the 5-star review! We really appreciate you as a customer :)
May 1, 2017
angela m.
Customer service
Retail, 11-50 employees
November 20, 2018

“Call loop review ”

ProsCall loop is the perfect softwate for sending out mass texts to subscribers to offer discounts and coupons on merchandise. I only use call loop.
ConsI haves nothing negative to say about call loop software.
November 20, 2018
Jeffrey R.
Automotive, 1-10 employees
May 24, 2019

“Call Loop Review”

OverallGood. Sometimes there is no one manning support but not really a big deal
ProsIt removes numbers from opt outs from all lists
ConsI really have nothing about Call Loop that I do not like.
May 24, 2019
Lydia W.
September 7, 2017

“Amazing & Life Changing”

ProsI will literally be able to grow my business by 500% by using this service. I am in love with the seamlessness and the ability to connect with new leads in my sleep!
ConsHad a few hiccups with setting up Mailchimp but the support staff was AMAZING, very responsive, polite and helped me fix everything instantly.
September 7, 2017
Nicholas H.
Tour Coordinator
May 4, 2017

“Callloop`s team is easily accessible and the tool is easy to work with. ”

ProsI love how it provides us with exactly what we need and helps us towards our goals with building up our contact lists.
ConsI wish we are able to use the tool in Canada. We had our tour go there and unfortunately was not able to use Callloop.

By Call Loop on May 5, 2017
Thanks for the 5-star review and for the insight on Canada messaging. Note taken!
May 4, 2017
Patrick B.
Realtor
Real Estate, Self-employed
November 9, 2018

“Stop Looking and use Call Loo”

OverallRepeat customer
ProsEast of use, affordibility. Does more for less than competitors.
ConsNot sure if the voicemail bypass works for all cell phones.
November 9, 2018

chiropractor
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
November 6, 2018

“Love the functionality”

OverallVery good, they provide a much needed service that we use and it is easy, efficient, and not expensive.
ProsI love to be able to send out voice broadcasts to a large number of client, it is easy to do and takes less than 5 minutes, record a message and attach it to your email list and boom it is done. Very effective!
ConsOf coarse the first time you use it, it is foreign, but after a couple of runs, you become proficient quickly.
November 6, 2018
Peter L.
Founder and CEO
Human Resources, 1-10 employees
October 30, 2018

“Best way to capture leads from the stage!”

OverallI love Call Loop. It has transformed my lead capture from the stage. Anyone that is speaking in front of audiences needs to use it!
Prosthe ease of setup and the consistency of the experience.
Conswould love to see some more tutorials or best practices shared with me.
Jamie C.
April 27, 2017

“CallLoop Is A Valuable Asset to Our Business”

OverallI've been using CallLoop for about 4 years now. My niche is one that is still very warm to getting a voicebroadcast because we don't abuse it and we have a good relationship with them. I can have a targeted voicebroadcast recorded and sent in just a few minutes at a great rate. And the occasionally reward their loyal customers with bonus credits. CallLoop also integrates with many CRMs including Infusionsoft so sending Voicebroadcasts (or SMS messages) in a campaign is a snap. . I give CallLoop my highest recommendation.

By Call Loop on May 2, 2017
Thank you for the review Jamie!
April 27, 2017
Jamie C.
Entrepreneur
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
November 27, 2018

“Great Service. Support and ongoing development has suffered”

ProsPrice is great. Pay as you go. Occasional sales on calls. Good person running company.
ConsReports have been broken for at least a year. And out-source support never has any answer other than basically it's on the list. That it was fixed then broke again after an update. Other than this it's great.
November 27, 2018
Sean S.
Marketing manager
April 3, 2018

“Overall a great system to implement text marketing!! Simple and easy!”

ProsIt was so easy to use and you didn't need to be technology savvy to learn to use it. I was implementing text messages to a list we have acquired within hours of having the software!
ConsI felt there could be a better way to receive an alert if someone texted back our marketing text. This was the only thing I didn't like about this software.

By Call Loop on April 5, 2018
Hi Sean, thanks for the great feedback!
April 3, 2018
Barclay B.
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
October 24, 2017

“I am using the texting part of their software, to send texts from Mail Chimp to my customers.”

OverallNo more manual texts.
ProsIt was very easy to setup, and it works seamlessly. The prices are also very good. I am not using the phone portion yet.

By Call Loop on October 25, 2017
Thanks for the feedback and glad to see it working great for you.
October 24, 2017
Nicholas K.
Marketing Director
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
May 16, 2017

“Very easy to use, but still working out some bugs and limited functionality.”

ProsIt's very simple software that's quite easy to use. Support was very helpful in overcoming the annoying bugs the systems has.
ConsReporting is lacking. Bugs caused us to spend a lot of time on the phone and in e-mail with support.
May 16, 2017
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
January 9, 2019

“SMS software on point!”

OverallOverall the customer support is reliant and they provide solutions and answered my questions when I was getting started!
ProsThe thing I liked most about this software was that you can transfer the SMS to a live call by texting back a number. It is so easy to use and it has reminders that you can set up. In today's world it is important to have SMS messages and voice messages that you can easily disperse to clients. The cost is so little for how much you can do with this call loop software.
ConsThe least thing I liked about this software was that it does not have features to change the language.
January 9, 2019
Elijah B.
Artist / Entertainer
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
October 30, 2018

“Very Effective and Efficient”

ProsGreat price, reliable and effective execution.
ConsIt was a bit complicated to set up and understand the workflow.
Rick B.
Everything
Design, 1-10 employees
November 28, 2017

“Callloop is buggy”

ProsEasy to use when it works and clean interface. Support tries to be helpful. Pricing about the same as the industry average.
ConsThe system is buggy and tech support just passes the buck and will not take reasonable for anything. I documented for them their system not working and they offer me a 50% off. Surely they should fix the bug but have not. Call Loop made me look bad to my client.

By Call Loop on November 29, 2017
Hi Rick, I'm sorry to hear that, however after looking at the conversation with our support team - it seems that the issue was a user error. We do offer full refunds for problems and issues that arise when it's a Call Loop error, but in this case it wasn't. Because of the large broadcast amount, we did offer a discount on the messages to make up for the mistake made. It happens and we help as much as we can. If there is anything we can do, please email me directly at Chris@CallLoop.com - CEO
November 28, 2017
Kristie D.
February 28, 2017

“Excellent service”

OverallI have enjoyed this easy to operate website. It has been very helpful to send out messages to multiple people at one time. Also, any time i needed help, some one quickly responded with a link to a video to show me how to fix my issue or simply explained it in an email.
ProsEasy to use
Recommendations to other buyersMaybe update background and theme to be interesting with pictures etc

By Call Loop on March 1, 2017
Thank you for the 10 star review Kristie!
February 28, 2017
Media Production, Self-employed
November 7, 2018

“Almost satisfied ”

OverallIt's a great tool to use for drip marketing. Unfortunately, the reports don't work as they should. Once that feature works properly, then this tool would be awesome!
ProsThe customer service is awesome! I like that it allows me to do other task.
ConsUser interface can be difficult. The reports don't work properly.
November 7, 2018
Marco P.
Dispositions Manager
August 7, 2017

“Great and self explanatory”

OverallWe get to communicate with our customers with a few clicks. It is more convenient than manually texting and even sometimes email.
ProsIt allows me to do a lot in just a few clicks of a button. It is very user friendly and when I need any help the response rate is typically quick,
ConsNot too much. It handles what I need for now. When things get a bit more complex, maybe I may find things that may need to be refined. However, for now things are working great!
August 7, 2017
Nancy M.
Controller
Education Management, 51-200 employees

“Review”

OverallExcellent, we use it to cancel classes and send out reminders
ProsVery easy to use. I had never sent mass text messages and it took me about half hour to get my list loaded and message sent
ConsText messages are small, not many characters