Didacte Ratings

Overall

About Didacte

Perfect LMS for small and medium businesses, between 50 to 400 employees. Sell your courses or train employees, you choose. Build your courses with our award-winning simplistic approach and start sharing your expertise in just minutes. Yes, it is that simple! Save time and stress while increasing performance and ROI. Didacte features the best features from both LMS and marketplaces, to offer what truly matters, at a fraction of the cost of standard softwares. Learn more about Didacte

Catherine G.
General Manager
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
October 24, 2016

“Didacte; The ELearning Dark Horse”

OverallOver a year ago, we decided to put in motion our business plan and to regroup all Financial Advisors training contents onto a single platform. Initially designed to respond to Quebec's financial authorities, we needed a platform that was bilingual, flexible and first and foremost, easy to use as most of the financial advisors and professionals are usually not very tech-savvy. We banked on Didacte and looking back, this was the best move we have ever made. We got our platform up and running within minutes, the onboarding process was very easy and we felt safe and in control every step of the way. Their team as an impeccable customer support, they go the extra mile to make sure we are always satisfied and they even took the time to propose different options to ensure we were getting the most out of our project. Didacte answered all of our needs up to a point where we are ahead of schedule on our development strategies and already branching out to other provinces.
ProsEasy to use, intuitive interface, flexibility and outstanding customer support first come to mind. Not only did the software delivered to the full expectations we had but the team invested themselves in our project which was very motivating and helped with the onboarding.
ConsAt the time, Didacte did not offer Live streaming or On Site Training registrations. They have since then confirmed that both of these features are coming by the end of 2016 however.
Recommendations to other buyersNot only is the software fully bilingual but the full customer support is just as well. This was very appreciated by our clients in Quebec, but even more so by the ones from Toronto and Alberta. Even though Didacte first seemed like an entry-level LMS, they proved us wrong and we quickly realized that behind the minimalistic design lies an engine that can pack a punch.
Genevieve D.
Certified Professional coach, and founder
Management Consulting, Self-employed
December 19, 2018

“ Extraordinary service and hyper-solid platform”

OverallMy experience with the team is perfect. They are helpful, quick, and of service. My experience with the platform is like most of tool, some time is needed to get it, except with Didacte there is no annoying bug, the software itself is solid and evolve with new features. I use online training as part of a leadership program which mixes in-person and online training. They took the time to understand what I was about to do, they provide training, help and support. I have now 7 online trainings on the platform, and more to come! Thank you :)
Pros- solid (no technical error or bug) - easily to use, admin side is user friendly - integrations with other applications is available (didn't try yet.. but will do!)
Cons- some features would be likely to be added in the report section (more details, per groups of user - not only completion, but a picture of advancement by user), or sending reports automatically to my inbox. NOTE that I have not gave them this feedback. Chances are that if I do, I am sure they will be helpful finding a solution or taking the time to explain the reasons. Because that's who Didacte is: customer centered! - some of my client finds it difficult to see how it works or how/where to download attached document within a video lesson.
December 19, 2018
Alan H.
April 16, 2018

“Didacte is a cornerstone of our business, and has driven the growth of our On-Demand service.”

ProsFor our business, the most important feature is the ability to manage our clients requests on the go! The ability to use our mobile phones to access and manage our client requests has been a game changer for us, especially as we approach the annual deadlines of December 31st! It was a wonderful benefit to be able to help our clients with their purchases and service requests while AT our New Years Eve Party! Best of all, our clients had no idea where we were... they just knew that we got the job done for them.
ConsI can't really say that there is something that I like the least. Having said that, I certainly do understand that the Didacte platform is still under construction, and always evolving. I am certainly looking forward to the time when additional subscription options are added that will make it even easier for my clients, as well as our administrators.

By Didacte on April 17, 2018
Thank you very much Alan for your honest review! It's always a pleasure to help you grow your business to new heights. You are one of our great success stories and we take pride in the partnership we have with you.
April 16, 2018
Caroline C.
Nutritionniste
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed

“Didacte is everyt”

OverallI use Didacte to present courses online to the general public. I can make my webcasts available again and even use the application to manage the registration of my workshop.
ProsDidacte is a perfect platform for online courses. It is possible to create different modules like questionnaires, videos, documents, which makes the online courses more interactive. You can create beautiful pages at low cost (no risk).
ConsI wish I could automatically synchronize new users with Mailchimp mailing list

By Didacte on November 27, 2018
Hi Caroline! Thanks for your review! I've got a good news for you, you can synchronize your Didacte with your Mailchimp newsletter to populate your user lists using our Zapier Integration. Just contact our team if you need assistance and we'll be happy to help you setup your automation!
Higher Education, Unspecified
April 12, 2018

“Great platform, very intuitive and awesome customer support. ”

ProsThe platform is very intuitive and has a seamless feel to it. Payment and security options are clear and the rendering of the lessons are of high quality. Do most of what other american platforms do.
ConsBeing in its early days, many options are still not available. I think that the layout still needs some help in terms of personalization. It would be great, for instance, to be able to set up a cover image for our trainings.

By Didacte on April 13, 2018
Thank you very much for the review! As you probably have seen already, we are very transparent with our clients and always eager to learn more about what new features and improvements can be of use. We are confident that we already connected with you to learn more about your needs and I'm confident that some of your suggestions are already in the work! Thank you for trusting Didacte for your business :)
April 12, 2018
Francois L.
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

“All-in-one learning platform”

OverallDidacte is a great platform to offer training online, on-site or live. Easy to set up and customize. Great support!
ProsEasy to use Pricing All-in-one solution

By Didacte on October 24, 2016
Thank you very much M. Levasseur. Always happy to help!
Isabelle M.
Higher Education, 1-10 employees
December 7, 2016

“Where great learning takes place!”

OverallAlthough I am a start-up business in this field the Didacte team is always there to hold my hand and take me to the next step. They are highly-skilled professionals, readily available and helpful in every way. I have many projects planned for my new on-line school and I have no doubt they will provide me with best practice advice and guide to me to make wise choices for the future. I trust their resourcefulness and their willingness to go the extra mile in order to provide exceptional customer service. Thank you Didacte!
WOLFE I.
Producer
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
December 7, 2016

“Didacte: a partner of choice for your online courses”

OverallMy experience with Didacte is more than positive! Didacte is an exceptional platform to rapidly launch high quality interactive training courses. It's simple to use and effective. Everything has been thought out to make the managing and distributing experience enjoyable. Moreover, Didacte counts on a very professional team, always available to answer our questions and help us in case of difficulties.
Tatiana S.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
November 20, 2018

“Friendly staff and easy to use software”

ProsLove the ease of use. Support is always quick to answer and very helpful.
ConsCould do with more customization. Could look a bit better.
Christian F.
Leadership trainer
E-Learning, Self-employed
April 19, 2018

“Very good experience, very personalised service.”

OverallI am not done yet, I need to finish the course. I tend to complicate things in life but this process is very good for me. I like that it helps me organising and structure my toughts.
ProsSimple to use eventhough I'm not a tech person I do what I can and use the support service when I have questions
Consdifficulty with copy/paste from one page to the other. It seems like I don't quite get it. I 'am making adjustment from a page format to an other and I have a hard time coping and pasting content.
April 19, 2018
Mary-Magaret M.
April 20, 2018

“Didacte has made creating professional training for my business simple and intuitive.”

ProsThe ability to provide a professional product that is easily changeable and adaptable at an affordable price.
ConsAlmost nothing. It would be nice if there were more quiz options. For example, matching questions...where you link terms on the left with definitions on the right.

By Didacte on April 23, 2018
Thank you very much Mary-Magaret for your product review. We are thrilled to see Didacte proves to be an asset to your business. Know that your suggestion has been noted too! We'll keep that in mind for potential improvements.
April 20, 2018
Francois L.
Advisoir
Financial Services, Self-employed

“Excellent e-learning site”

OverallI am a financial advisor giving lectures and web e-lessons to other financial advisors. Didacte offers a very user's friendly experience to advisors like me (who aren't great programmers by yhe way). Easy acces, easy construction of lessons, super clear and seamless administration.
ProsEasy, easy and easy.
ConsNothing to bitch about (excuse my english)
Recommendations to other buyersYes. Keep going !
Louis-Pierre D.
Online Media, 1-10 employees

“Awesome platform”

OverallGreat user friendly platform with great features for online training. Very easy to set up and looks very professional.
ProsUser friendlyness
Louis-Charles P.
December 9, 2016

“A great training software!!”

OverallDidacte is an extremely useful and user-friendly software program that allows companies to develop their own training methods without spending thousands of dollars to print training guides that might end up in the hands of competitors. The Didacte customer service team is quick and helpful, and they are always open-minded about improving their software.
Maude L.
Conceptrice de sites web
Internet, Self-employed
November 10, 2018

“I love Didacte !”

ProsIts really simple to use Good support team Really cheap for what you get Risk free if it's your first time you try to sell your courses
ConsI don't like the way courses are presented for a user, but it's rather personal than problematic.

By Didacte on November 14, 2018
Thanks for the feedback Maude! We're always all ears and eager to learn more about how you would like courses to be presented :) Feel free to touch base with us and let's get talking!
November 10, 2018
Patrick R.
Emergency management consultant
Public Safety, Self-employed
December 7, 2016

“Best e-learning platform on the market !”

OverallWe are in the process of implementing the DIDACTE e-learning platform and are very satisfied with the product. They offer a 5-star service and are very available to assist us. Prices are more than reasonable for the overall quality. ROI is easy to figure. High level of service with our rep, who is our principal contact. We are proud to encourage a local business and happy to recommend.
ProsAffordable and user-friendly. High level of service.
Vanessa B.
piano teacher
Music, 1-10 employees
December 30, 2018

“A friendly utilisation !”

OverallI really liked being able to stop training in resume mode.
ProsI used Didacte for a formation. I really liked that it was easy to use.
ConsNothing ! My formation was professional and I just loved Didacte !

By Didacte on January 2, 2019
Thank you very much Vanessa! we are thrilled to see you are satisfied with Didacte and are proud to support your business growth!
December 30, 2018
Eric B.
December 9, 2016

“Nautic Training Concept (France)”

OverallDictacte is an excellent tool for creating online courses. We have long been looking for an app that is both simple and complete.
Marilyn D.
Consultant
Entertainment, 1-10 employees

“New customer”

OverallGreat customer service. I didn't get the chance to completely use the platform but I'm already satisfied :)
ProsFriendly user
ConsSome little functions are missing but they told us they are working on it
Recommendations to other buyers-
Christian M.
Musician
Music, Self-employed
December 8, 2016

“Music with Didacte”

OverallI really wanted to find a web platform for my music pre-recorded videos. A place where it's easy to use and have services...I found it.
Proseasy to use
December 8, 2016
Catherine C.
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
December 5, 2016

“Friendly team, impeccable product!”

OverallI fell in love at first sight with the Didacte team! They are very available, funny, brilliant and also super comprehensive. They know exactly what they talk about when it comes to online courses and they are always there to listen and advise if needed. The platform itself was also a relief: after looking for months for something that was adapted to my needs, everything fell into place when I first upload my files in Didacte. I am really looking forward to expanding my classes and courses on the platform in 2017!
ProsClean platform Easy uploads
December 5, 2016
Marie-Pier V.
Présidente et conseillère principale
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
November 9, 2018

“Les miracles du sommeil en ligne!”

OverallI JUST LOVE IT! Save me time, give me more money and make me reach more people that I could use «physically»
ProsCustomer services, user friendly and looks great (the visual is attractive)
ConsI can't duplicate the events and that could really help me save some time.

By Didacte on November 14, 2018
Thanks for the review Marie-Pier! We heard you, we're on it! ;)
November 9, 2018