One Call Now Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.6/5
4.4/5

About One Call Now

One Call Now is Americas largest message notification provider. Thousands of schools, businesses, churches, and organizations across the country rely on One Call Now to improve and simplify their groups communications sending voice, text and email messages to thousands of members simultaneously. Founded in 2002, One Call Now has been listed on Inc. Magazines list of fastest growing privately held companies in America since 2008. When messages matter, we deliver. Learn more about One Call Now

Kelli P.
Administrative Assistant
November 20, 2018

“One Call Now contacts EVERYONE how they like to be contacted.”

OverallIn today's day and age, the old "phone tree" system does not work. But One Call Now calls everyone on your list and keeps recalling. You get a report showing who was contacted and who was unreachable. With the church having so many subgroups, it is nice to be able to select only certain people or groups to call with meeting updates and event reminders; rather than calling everyone at the church, every time.
ProsOne Call Now will call, text or email your group, whichever they prefer. You can set-up sub groups to call only certain people so that the whole church doesn't need to be called when a youth meeting time is changed.
ConsOne Call Now charges based on the number of phone numbers that you have in your database. So if you have a home phone and a cell phone for someone, that counts as two numbers.
November 20, 2018
Carol M.
Office Assistant
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
August 14, 2019

“One Call Now ”

OverallOne Call is great to reach our congregation through phone, email, and text. I can get on the website immediatley. It is wonderful that when we have a prayer request that we can put it out to our prayer groups and the people receive it immediately so they can begin praying for that person or situation. Some people complain they can't understand the voice when they get the phone message, probably talks a little faster than we do, even though I use the voice I think is the slowest.
ProsI am the office assistant and this is used for our church. I like it that I can go on the internet at home in the evening if needed and put out a prayer request to our congregation instead of having to go back to the church to put out the message.
ConsThe pronunciation on some words is not how we say them. I have to keep changing the spelling of the work until I can get the word to sound the way we pronounce it. An example: Blountville. For it to pronounce it correctly I have to change the spelling to Bluntville. And there are some other words that occasionally will come up that way.
August 14, 2019
Gary H.
Public Information Officer
August 22, 2019

“Excellent way to communicate with church members”

OverallWe use One Call Now at least once a week, sometimes almost daily, to keep our members informed of deaths, events, announcements, schedules, etc. It's a great tool that keeps everyone apprised of what's happening in the church.
ProsOur church has used One Call Now for several years, and it has continually improved. We use it to send out phone calls, emails, and text messages. You can schedule your messages, send to specific groups that you set up, or to everyone in the system. I've found the easiest way is via phone app as you can use your phone mic to record your voice messages. Sound quality is pretty good, too.
ConsThe phone app used to be buggy but it has greatly improved. The program does cost, but saves so much time and keeps your congregation informed and updated.
August 22, 2019
Darrell N.
Pastor
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees
July 18, 2019

“Reaching the Masses!”

OverallI am pastor of a church that averages 80 people in attendance. One Call Now is the best way I know of to effectively communicate information to each member in the quickest amount of time. Within 5 minutes everyone receives information they need to stay up to date with our church. I used this service at a prior church and fell in love with it. Upon coming to my current position I encouraged the church to subscribe to this service and am glad i did. Members are amazed at the clarity of the messages and the options available. THANK YOU ONE CALL NOW!!
ProsEase of use / this is a great communication tool - second to none!
ConsI have found no problems with this service.
July 18, 2019
David R.
Senior Pastor
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
July 17, 2019

“GREAT CALL SYSTEM TO USE”

OverallOneCall has excellent customer service! Rep is my service representative and always takes the time to answer your questions and walk you through any problem you may have.
ProsVery user friendly, organized and easy to use.
ConsHaven't found an issue yet. But, if you have a problem, they want to know about it.
July 17, 2019
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
October 4, 2018

“Great Time Saver!”

OverallWe use this at church to deliver prayer requests and reminders of upcoming events. I find the program easy to navigate for the most part. We have about 10 groups set up which makes it even easier. This has saved us much time and allowed the message to be communicated in the same way to everyone who listens to it. I highly recommend this program!
ProsThe smartphone app is very convenient for making calls.
ConsThe smartphone app is very limited in its features. It would be much better if it functioned like the One Call Now web site where I could manage the entire program from the app. Using a web browser on a smartphone is very difficult.
October 4, 2018
David B.
Associate pastor
May 14, 2019

“time saver/frustration saver”

OverallSee Pros
ProsOne Call Now has saved our church countless hours of making phone calls. Instead of having several people making calls, and having the information change from caller to caller, every message is the same! It is quick, accurate, and user-friendly.
ConsWhen I use my phone app, I have to use another app to find my group ID. When I use other apps, my username is pre-entered. The group ID should also be.

By One Call Now on May 16, 2019
David, thank you for your review of One Call Now! We appreciate you taking the time and for your business. We will pass along your recommendation regarding the group ID - thank you again!
May 14, 2019
Tony W.
March 8, 2017

“Ripoff Artists, Buyer Beware”

OverallI had an account with One Call Now for over 6 years. I recently went to create message blast and quickly found out that upon logging in, my account had been expired. I called customer service was informed that the account is auto renewed on an annual basis. I told the guy I had been a customer for 6 years and he had no explanation other than to say call back tomorrow when the renewal team was back in. Here's why they're scam artists, you used to be able to purchase 500 call credits for $. About a year ago they did away with that option and now make you purchase 1,000 credits for $. Not having a choice, I purchased the 1,000 credits. My account now has 350 credits. I was about to use 200 credits but apparently since I haven't paid for credits in over a year, they've chosen to "cancel" my account, rendering my 350 credits useless. They're hoping I call back and pay another $ for 1,000 credits. Screw you people. Dishonest and unethical as hell. I will not be using these criminals again. BUYER BEWARE!
ProsSoftware is fairly reliable. Takes a while to learn to use it but works pretty well once you learn it.
ConsDifficult uploading process for lists
March 8, 2017
Karen L.
Library DIrector
Libraries, 51-200 employees
July 31, 2019

“Review from Ossining Public Library”

ProsOne Call Now has made such a difference in how much time it takes us to handle emergency closings or late openings. Before, we used an old-fashioned phone tree. It was time consuming and we sometimes missed people, which was not good. Now we just have to make one call and we know that all of our staff and volunteers have been notified.
ConsWe have one person who is not receiving the calls, but I think she may have inadvertently blocked the number.
July 31, 2019
Kevin A.
Executive Director of Operations
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
July 23, 2019

“One Call Now ”

ProsThe software is reliable and easy to use.
ConsI can not find any problems with your product.
July 23, 2019
angello h.
IT Tech
Education Management, 11-50 employees
August 13, 2019

“I Love This Service”

Overallit has allow me to execute task much faster.
ProsIt is very simple to use and get the job done.
ConsIt need more characters in text messaging
August 13, 2019
Keri R.
Customer Experience Mgr
Supermarkets, 51-200 employees
November 13, 2018

“Covers most of what we were looking for”

ProsAbility to add/subtract employees as they fluctuate. Can make "all calls" from a phone, doesn't have to be at a computer. Fairly simple and easy to use.
ConsThe voice over for messages is hard to understand at times, you are better off recording your own messages. You have to enter your message in the messages folder before you start a new alert. The process of filling shifts or getting the quota call doesn't seem as effective as it was advertised.
November 13, 2018
Bethany H.
December 8, 2016

“One Call Now is easy to use”

OverallWe use One Call Now to send out messages to our congregation. It is easy to use and very efficient. It gets the word out quickly and effortlessly.
December 8, 2016