Elorus Ratings

Overall

About Elorus

Elorus is an online invoicing, time-tracking and billing software. Essentially, it is destined for freelancers, small businesses and creative agencies. Since 2014, Elorus attends to the rising market demands posing as a time-saver and a sleepless ally. Our interactive dashboard informs you about your business stats regarding your tracked hours, payments and bills' status as well as your net cash flow and balance. So if all the above apply to your business, we created Elorus just for you. Learn more about Elorus

Alexios G.
Internet, Unspecified
April 18, 2018

“Best solution for freelancers”

OverallQuick and easy invoicing that looks very professional.
ProsElorus gives me all the tools to make invoicing as easy as possible. It has a dedicated team that provides excellent support and they keep working to give more features. Ease of use Constant improvements Stylish invoices Repeatable Invoices Great support/ Good communication The new time management module looks promising
ConsI have been using Elorus since the beginning and there hasn't been anything that i couldn't do or some problem/bug that was not solved.

By Elorus on April 19, 2018
Thank you very much for your review. We promise to keep up the effort to make your daily life easier.
April 18, 2018
Myrto G.
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
July 9, 2018

“easy to use,instant help,multiple tools ”

OverallI organised better my work and I learned more about archiving features.I managed to put easy all the details needed for my clients
ProsI like how "clear" it is in every page with no hidden informations you have to remember.By using it you can find tips to help your job that you have never imagine before as graphics e.t.c.
Consthe only thing is that I can't do search over my clients by using only the country.For example when I am searching all clients from Germany

By Elorus on July 10, 2018
Thank you for your review. We will keep doing our best to create solutions for all your needs.
July 9, 2018
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
April 6, 2018

“Well defined and executed billing and invoicing cloud solution!”

ProsIt was easy to learn and easy to adapt it to our business requirements. It simplified our workflow and shortened our monthly billing and invoicing cycle. With its automated reminders about invoice due dates and overdue invoices we effectively manage the payment cycle of our invoices. The support team is very responsive in providing quality guidance and solutions to our questions. We are happy with our selection, as it is a modern solution, gradually evolving with the addition of new features.
ConsWe would like to see the addition of payment gateways for credit card payments that will have lower transaction fees than the existing gateways.

By Elorus on April 11, 2018
Thank you for your review! We will keep doing our best to keep you satisfied.
April 6, 2018
Michael T.
UX/UI Designer / Founder
Design, Unspecified
May 7, 2018

“Very good user experience!!!”

ProsSimplicity at a very high level, very good experience, excellent reports and dashboards. Client portal is definitely one of my favourite feature.
ConsI would like to have the option to build invoice custom templates from scratch. Also it would be nice to have a mobile version either web or native app.

By Elorus on May 10, 2018
Thank you for your review! As for your wishes stay tuned. We are getting closer every day!
May 7, 2018
Food & Beverages, Unspecified
March 12, 2018

“We've been subscribers since its early days, it has helped a lot with organizing our accounting!”

ProsIt's intuitive, even our accountant who isn't particularly tech savvy can use it with ease. The customer service is extremely fast.
ConsThe design of the invoices is a bit old style, it would be nice if they gave more neat, aesthetically pleasing invoice versions that don't interfere with our company's branding

By Elorus on March 20, 2018
Thank you for review. We will do our best to satisfy all your needs.
George P.
March 14, 2018

“Very easy, practical and value for money!”

OverallThe clients see my business more serious, I can use it from anywhere, I can manage my client's accounts easy and finally I m very satisfied at all.
ProsI like it because I can do my work effective , economically and quickly! My invoices have a very good apparance and my clients are satisfied.
ConsThere is nothing important to say. At least, I ll want more features like : last balance and new balance .

By Elorus on March 20, 2018
Thank you for your review. We take every comment of our customers under consideration and we will keep doing everything we can to satisfy your needs fully.
March 14, 2018
Evangelos P.
IT
March 12, 2018

“Elorus has helped me keep track of my clients, invoices.”

ProsRecurring invoices, ease of use, client portal, nice and clean interface, automated notifications (you can create your own rules).
ConsMaybe a bit more customisation on the invoice templates (custom css maybe). A few things are missing but the team looks like it is actively working on them. The subscription plan is a bit difficult to understand at the beginning.

By Elorus on March 20, 2018
Thank you for your review. We will do our best to offer you all the features that will make your daily work-life easier.
Hussain L.
Business
July 10, 2018

“Has its flaws but still good”

ProsCustomer support is really good and co-operaing. There were problems before and they helped solve it quickly . Also ir doesn't require much experience and all to use this software . The tools are very easy to make invoices
ConsThe structure of the design of the invoice is kinda outdated i think and their is no numbering option in the reciepts either which is really needed for big invoices

By Elorus on February 20, 2019
Thank you very much! Our temple engine has been redesigned from the ground up since your review was submitted! Please have a look at our new designs and drop us an email for any questions you might have.
July 10, 2018
Petros D.
Visual Designer
April 3, 2018

“My one stop business software”

OverallPiece of mind
ProsI like that I have complete control of my business by using Elorus. I don't have to log in to other websites to use different services.
ConsI would like to use a mobile app along with the web application to manage my business on the go. Nowadays being able to manage your business from everywhere is a must.

By Elorus on April 4, 2018
Thank you very much for your review. We will keep doing our best to keep your peace of mind intact.
April 3, 2018
Georgia A.
Operations
June 20, 2019

“Great software, lack of features”

ProsEasy to use, great customers service, low price
ConsPayment receipts with SN should be included, as well multiple proposals templates in different forms, like .doc, .xls, .ppt.
June 20, 2019
Lambros I.
Co-Founder & Web Designer
Design, 1-10 employees
March 12, 2018

“I hate accounting, elorus saved us a lot of time and make the preparation for our accountant easy”

ProsThe interface of the system, how light the system is and that is a saas, you dont have to download and install any software.
ConsYou dont have the option to add numbering on the receipts. I believe a mobile application is a must as i found myself very often on the go.

By Elorus on March 20, 2018
Thank you for your review. Stay tuned because some of your requests might be fulfilled sooner than you imagine
Paraskevas P.
Founder & CEO medNutrition
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
September 5, 2016

“Credibility Design Organization”

OverallWith Elorus, issuing invoices has become easy and fast! It has great technical support and is always up to date, in an occasion we even learnt the latest changes in legislation due to Elorus. Most important, it is very efficient in organising income and expenses, giving us a capture of the balance any time, as well as tracking payment dates. Hopefully, in the future it will apply for retail vendors as well - till then it remains a great value for money!
September 5, 2016
Stefanos S.
DPO
Computer & Network Security, Self-employed
October 1, 2019

“The most clever accounting software”

ProsYou can track all your invoices and your bill with less time
ConsThe time project tracking needs to be updated
October 1, 2019
George P.
IT Manager
March 12, 2018

“Smooth and fast, lot's of features that make my daily taks easier”

ProsI have been using this software for a few months replacing my on premises solution, it has proven to be error free fast and includes all the features needed for my daily tasks.
ConsNo Cons for me so far, the only minor issue i have with this software is the ability to save to popular cloud providers like onedrive, google drive etc.

By Elorus on March 13, 2018
Thank you very much for your review. We will continue to do our best to offer you all you need.
Vogiatzoglou S.
Executive Director, Product Management
March 13, 2018

“Good ,,, Could be better ”

ProsFlexibility and the Graphic Design.
Conswhen you write an invoice not see the net price of the product this price seen fortunately in the invoice but not in the platform

By Elorus on March 20, 2018
Thank you for review. We will take your comments under consideration.
George M.
Farming, 1-10 employees
June 27, 2016

“Excellent software! GREAT value for money!”

OverallHas made it very easy to do the invoicing, offers and monitor payments etc with our clients and suppliers very easy
ProsGUI, simplicity, speed.
ConsLacks some peculiar accounting requirements necessary for greek buisness that deal in goods but perfect for service based jobs.

By Elorus on June 28, 2016
Thank you for the review George! Hopefully the greek legislation will change in the future so that we can fully support retail vendors as well. Stay tuned and thanks again!
June 27, 2016
Lazaros P.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
March 13, 2018

“Great billing software. Simple & easy to use”

ProsClients, client portal, offers, invoices, payments, notifications. All in one place. Great support and new features
ConsThis software has helped me keep my company organized. New features are available every month, before i ask for them.

By Elorus on March 20, 2018
Thank you for your review! We promise to keep doing our best to make your daily life easier!
Simeon G.
Operations Manager
March 13, 2018

“We have found Elorus to be very easy to use. Overall we are really happy with our choice.”

ProsIt was easy transition to the cloud solution. It's very easy to use. The integration with digital signature solution is great. The integration with the local tax organizations (taxisnet) Did we mention that it's really ease to use?
ConsThe export and import of data (especially contacts) would benefit from more options and easier process. Reporting could also have more options.

By Elorus on March 20, 2018
Thank you for your review. We noted your requests and we will check possible updates,
M S.
Administrator
September 4, 2016

“Great software. We're using it every day since day one.”

OverallWe had an excellent experience using Elorus. Initially we just tried it as a quick alternative to issuing old-fashioned hand-issued invoices. It turned out to offer much more than this. Very stylish but customizable invoice designs to help boost our image, Good tracking of revenues and expenses, Even better tracking of cash flows, Multi user funcionality helps us stay up to date with accounting, Payment modules capabilities.
Recommendations to other buyersWe'd just have to offer small tips on how to improve this software (e.g. how to handle numbers in currency fields while filling in invoice and payment forms - how commas and decimal signs are handled while copy-pasting text as numbers from other software, invoice design issues breaking in two pages etc).
September 4, 2016
June 15, 2018

“This is an awesome product. It's easy to use and it has helped me a lot with organizing my invoices”

ProsEasy to use I like the feature that notifies you via email when a client has viewed your invoice I like how I can track my payments
ConsThe new feature with the time tracking doesn't really work for me. I just need an easy way to add hours to a project i'm working on and at the end of the month make an invoice aout of all the hours.

By Elorus on June 21, 2018
Thank you for your review! As far as Time Tracking is concerned, you can manually log time for any of your projects via the time entries page. (For more info, please read this article: http://help.elorus.com/elorus-guide/time-tracking/time-entries). In order to invoice your hours you have to set up the project rates first. Then use the "Invoice Project" button anytime to create a new invoice out of the tracked hours (For more info, please read this article: http://help.elorus.com/elorus-guide/time-tracking/invoice-projects). You can always contact us here: https://www.elorus.com/contact/ and we will be more than happy to help you!
June 15, 2018
Konstantoula M.
PMU & Lash Artist
Consumer Services, Self-employed
April 23, 2019

“One of the most simple and almost complete software i have used.”

ProsIt is quite simple and even when i dealt with an issue, the customer service was almost instant and to the point.
ConsThe price considering that I am only using it for invoices and not for simple receipts, but that was my choice. And the disproportion among the packages that you have regarding the customers we can invoice to each one of them. Also it would be great if in the invoices you could put an extra column next to each product with the VAT as amount not as percentage.
April 23, 2019
Ioannis B.
Head of Lean Acceleration & Branding
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 11-50 employees
February 5, 2019

“A billing app that offers so much more”

ProsThe time tracking feature is great, and I like the way it integrates with the billing workflow. The online payment link feature is also one of the most valuable things on the app.
ConsI would love to have an easier way to configure the appearance of my invoices for printing, in terms of layout.
February 5, 2019
Akis A.
General Manager
April 10, 2018

“Very fast and easy to use”

OverallLow cost, high productivity
ProsI like the fact that unlike other Greek accounting software this program is not clunky. It is very fast and intuitive, has all the basic functions and it even works well on the mobile browser.
ConsThe software has been designed for services businesses. Our business is more of a trade & manufacturing business so we need to customize it to make it fit our needs

By Elorus on April 11, 2018
Thank you for your review! We will continue to do our best to cover all your needs!
April 10, 2018
Manolis S.
Senior Developer
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
March 26, 2018

“Excelent”

OverallFresh new ideas, SAS model excellent work
ProsUser Friendly, Great Support, Great Web Api, Very Good Value for Money. Very Good Choice, Highly Recomended.
ConsNo code samples for Web Api calls. Documentation accurate but not 100%. Not a lot of negative things to say really...

By Elorus on March 28, 2018
Thank you for your Review! We will keep doing our best to create high-end features.
March 26, 2018
Pavlos P.
January 15, 2019

“Good overall”

OverallConvinient, profesional and easy to use!
Proseasy to use with a lot of features and very good support when needed.
Consdoesn't have some features that would be useful for my job

By Elorus on February 20, 2019
Thank you very much for the review! Please drop us an email to better understand your specific needs and discuss feature suggestions.
January 15, 2019
Christos K.
Graphic Designer
Design, 1-10 employees
November 8, 2018

“The best value for money invoicing application”

ProsI liked the wide range of services, the overview, the announcements about the unpaid invoices, the reports and statistics, as well as the easiness use when you enter your customers and services at the platform and the professional view of the invoices.
ConsAfter the addition of 2 customers in the total of 5 customers in the free version, there isn't something I don't like. Maybe it could be an app too. Now the invoicing is made only on the web.
November 8, 2018
Michalis C.
Geotechnical Engineer
Civil Engineering, Self-employed
August 23, 2018

“Use of Elorus for a very small business”

OverallI am a Consultant in Geotechnical Engineering and run my own very small personal business in Europe. I find Elorus software a great tool as it is user-friendly, free and multi-language.
ProsIt is a very easy to use multi-language tool for free!
ConsIt is really difficult to find a negative point.
August 23, 2018
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
November 7, 2018

“Business automation”

OverallExcellent
Prosvery handy tool for elementary / entry level professional needs (free version - invoicing)
ConsThere is nothing, which really bothers me as a frequent user (free version - basic needs / functionality)
November 7, 2018
Konstantinos E.
Programmer
Computer Software, Self-employed
February 22, 2019

“Excellent service”

OverallI'm new in the world of businesses so my experience is pretty minimal. Although I have an accountant who keeps my financial books updated, I wished to be able to monitor that instantly instead of having to call him. Elorus gave me that ability for free and I'm grateful for that.
ProsUsability, customer support and being able to view my business finances through my mobile device.
ConsThere is only a cloud version. I also wish that I could add an extra cost in payments received, to accumulate for bank transfer costs.
February 22, 2019
John E.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
August 8, 2018

“Overall Good”

ProsCloud access, user interface, statistics
ConsIt should have a tutorial to guide you on the first steps.
August 8, 2018
Valentina K.
Business Owner
Management Consulting, Self-employed
May 29, 2019

“Elorus is a great tool!”

OverallGreat!
ProsIt's simple to use. I created my invoice forms very easily and issuing invoices is also a piece of cake with Elorus.
ConsI have nothing to comment on this. I really find it very easy to use and with all the necessary utilities included.
May 29, 2019
Nikolaos A.
1-10 employees
June 28, 2016

“It's perfect for the way I do business!”

OverallPreviously I used Harvest for both time tracking and invoicing, but since I avoided the need for time tracking I switched to Elorus just for the invoicing features. I loved it and I found good use of the reporting features. Moreover, it allowed me to better organize expenses, not only project related, but even operational. And it's a lot cheaper. Definitely a 5-star software!
June 28, 2016
Chronis K.
Founder/CEO
February 27, 2019

“One of the most familiar software platform”

OverallIt solve the problem to manage your business!
ProsSimplicity, flexible, easy to manage, no education
ConsEasy to manage information and easy to find historical data.
February 27, 2019
Lefteris K.
Project Manager/technical engineer
May 8, 2018

“It is really clean and easy to use”

ProsIts ease of use and how tidy is everything is displayed in the window and can be seen with a glimpse.
ConsHow services/products are shown during the creation of a new invoice. Preffered how it used to look like.

By Elorus on May 11, 2018
Thank you for your review. We take under consideration every comment and we will do our best to satisfy your needs.
May 8, 2018