HealthPRO Ratings

Overall

About HealthPRO

HealthPRO is an all-in-one management platform for massage therapists. Our online and mobile platform makes it simple for clients to find you online, see your schedule, book an appointment and pay for your services. HealthPRO is integrated with google calendar so you don't have to manage multiple calendars. The system is simple to use and, best of all, it is very affordable. You can choose from three low cost pricing tiers which are backed by a 45 day money back guarantee. Learn more about HealthPRO

Shannon O.
Owner/Healer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
September 21, 2016

“Awesome customer service”

OverallEveryone I have spoken with listens to what I need for my business. From the original demo that was easy to understand to follow up information I received about features I needed that they are working on. They want you to have the best experience with HealthPro and it shows. I am recommending them to my students and fellow practitioners.
ProsThat it was easy to set up my profile. That I could enter my client list and send them an email that I had a new booking option for them. I can still make appointments in person and add them myself to my booking calendar. That I can coordinate my goggle calendar to my booking availability so I don't double book. I can easily change my times of availability for each day of the week and block out time whenever I need it. I also like being able to choose a cushion (time that is automatically put between clients) that is appropriate to my work. That has been an issue with other booking software.
ConsThat at this time I can't have two active locations. I split my time between two cities. I would like to be able to have business hours for each place depending on what location I will be at. That way I can set up my calendar in a way that I can be taking bookings in the appropriate location at any time.
Recommendations to other buyersYou really have nothing to lose by trying this program out. You do not pay any up front fees and when you get bookings the fees are very reasonable. It makes it a viable resource for even the part time practitioner and or new business owner. It is going to make your life easier.
September 21, 2016
arielle d.
yoga instructor
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
December 14, 2016

“Arielle's Review ”

OverallThough there are some features and functionalities on the site that still need to get worked out, the customer service has far surpassed my expectations which more than makes up for the small things that are already being improved. John Richey has been an incredible representative of the company and is extremely responsive, caring, and solution oriented. What makes Health Pro stand apart from other payment/scheduling platforms is the specificity toward health and wellness independent contractors and the deep understanding and personalization I feel they have for my needs. I also feel that they are partners and not just a vendor...they care about my success and about improving the site and their features to address my unique needs for my business. I really appreciate the level of personal (HUMAN!) attention and detail they provide. The user experience is fairly clean and simple, and the process of setting up my site was also simple. As soon as the AMEX payment is added and the client intake forms are added I will be able to give 5 stars! Also, if there is an easier way for old clients to pay specific pricing that is not published publicly that would be ideal!
ProsThe fact that it is specifically tailored to health and wellness professionals and allows me to automatically sync my schedule so clients can book direct and pay directly. Also, like that, this is a network that new clients can find me on and Health Pro helps promote you on their network
ConsFeel like there could be an easier way to manage specific payments with clients (who are paying a different price than what is publicly published on site), also AMEX payments should be allowed, and I'd love to get a reporting every week of people that visit my site.

By HealthPRO on January 5, 2017
HI Arielle, Thanks for your amazing review. We are pleased to let you know payments with AMEX has been implemented. Thank you for suggesting this. As always, we are here to assist you. Warm Regards, HealthPRO
December 14, 2016
Andrew m.
Therapist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
November 27, 2018

“Great option for managing your practice, for a subscription.”

OverallHealthPRO is becoming an all in one management solution for my practice. The more I use it the easier it gets. Having everything I need in one place does increase the convenience factor and I am sure it saves me time.
ProsThe first thing that was important to me was that it integrates well with Google Calendar. It does so perfectly. And I can do it all from my phone! It is definitely worth trying. You get six weeks to try it with a money back guarantee. I do like that it gives you increased visibility and people can find me on their network. It is a short learning curve to get used to the many features, even if it seems overwhelming at first sight. Stick with it.
ConsPersonally, I don't like subscription software. However, the effectiveness, and great customer support make it a worthy investment. It is evolving, and I get the impression they take customer suggestions seriously.
November 27, 2018
December 12, 2017

“I have enjoyed being a part of HealthPRO for about a year.”

OverallThe freedom to schedule at any time my professional and personal time as well as changing my prices, locations, and services.
ProsI enjoy the ease of scheduling clients and blocking my personal time. One of the bonuses for HealthPro is I'm able to access the professional and personal scheduling feature on my laptop that I have with me everywhere I go.
ConsThe site can be overstimulating at first with lots of words and small pictures but is very nice and organized at the same time.
December 12, 2017
Orly A.
Business Coach for Public Speakers
Restaurants, 1-10 employees
January 16, 2017

“Heaven Sent!”

OverallFinally, a platform to give community and support to health and wellness professionals giving the office experience without the office. This platform wears all the hats of an Entrepreneur such, marketing, sales, management and accounting all in one place. The health and wellness community, as well as other professions that are affiliated, can benefit from this platform with no investment, no overhead, and no headaches. I am proud to be a part of this community and to support its members as well as refer this platform to my database of like-minded professionals in the health and wellness sphere and beyond.
ProsIt is a no brainer anyone can use it. Very user friendly.
ConsNothing at the moment and I am confident that if there is ever a challenge it will be handled professionally.
Recommendations to other buyersEveryone in the sphere of health and wellness should get on it.

By HealthPRO on March 21, 2017
Thanks for such a great review Orly! We appreciate your feedback and the ability to serve you!
January 16, 2017
Susan S.
Alternative Medicine, Self-employed
January 5, 2017

“Amazing Product ~ A Definite Must for Business! ”

OverallI found HealthPro through my affiliation with The Holistic Chamber of Commerce. From the moment I had my free demo, I was hooked. The profile setup was the easiest I have ever experienced. Customer service is wonderful, kind, considerate, and follows through. They have taken my suggestions seriously and I have already seen the improvements put in place. I look forward to working with HealthPro and continuing to grow the possibilities of business together!
ProsVery easy to set up and update
ConsThe series are static. Both unchangeable in name and location.
Recommendations to other buyersI'm incredibly GRATEFUL. Thank you!!!
January 5, 2017
Lori B.
Owner/Marketing Director
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
August 31, 2016

“Fabulous Booking System!”

Overall"It was really fun to do a session and then see the $ showed up in my bank account like magic!" This is very intuitive and easy to use.
Recommendations to other buyersAvi and the tribe at HealthPro are serious about developing software that works for everyone and have taken our feedback to heart. They are developing solutions as we come up against limitations in the software and we look forward to seeing the unveiling of each new feature!
August 31, 2016
Abraham A.
Personal Trainer
1-10 employees
August 25, 2016

“Great Management Tool For Anyone Looking To Simplify Bookings”

OverallThis software is user-friendly and makes it convenient to show your clients what you're all about and what you can do.
ProsGreat feature of being able to book appointments on behalf of your clients! Then all they have to do is go online and pay.
Recommendations to other buyersI would tell others to try it out to grow their business and be able to manage bookings.
August 25, 2016
Kelly P.
Yoga therapist, yoga teacher, life mentor
May 17, 2017

“Easy to use and very fast reimbursement for online payments.”

ProsVery fast turn around for online payments. Easy to set up online scheduling and great customer service.
ConsNo direct (easy) way to update client accounts to reflect appointments not booked through the system, but paid for via the system.
May 17, 2017
Jackie T.
Pain Clinic Team Leader
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 14, 2018

“HealthPRO”

ProsThe software was easy to understand, however I have not yet utilized all its options yet.
ConsThe video option was a little confusing but useful after I worked with it.
November 14, 2018
Dr. Debbie N.
Chiropractic Physician
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
August 17, 2016

“HealthPro Is Awesome!”

OverallMy experience with HealthPro has been fantastic. A seamless and easy to use platform that is of great value in providing health and wellness services widely!
ProsHow easy and professionally crafted it is.
ConsSo far absolutely nothing!
Recommendations to other buyersJoin and take your practice to the next level!

By HealthPRO on August 19, 2016
Thank you so much for your review. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the platform.
August 17, 2016
Heidi S.
Owenr/operater/Personal trainer/instructor
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
August 24, 2016

“Heidi Smith InfinityFITT”

OverallI have had a very positive experience thus far. I have not had a chance to use the site yet still new and setting up my profile Love it so far
Prosease of use so far
Consclass scheduling not available yet
Recommendations to other buyersnot yet
August 24, 2016
Abhishek B.
Software engineer
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
May 3, 2019

“Great health tracker app”

OverallGreat app helped in tracking health
ProsNice app to use , helped my parents to keep their health on track.
ConsCost factor, drains battery, improvement in UI
May 3, 2019