ClearPathGPS Ratings

Overall

About ClearPathGPS

Real-time GPS tracking of vehicles, assets, and equipment. Perfect for fleets of 5 to 100. NO CONTRACTS--plans start at $20. Suspend or cancel any vehicle, anytime. Easy-to-use web and mobile apps. 5 star rated, US based customer service and support. Up to one year of route history, driver behavior (harsh braking, speeding, acceleration), Virtual Timecards, Geofence reports and much more. Real-time text or email alerts for unauthorized use. Learn more about ClearPathGPS

Saad S.
Purchasing Manager
September 25, 2019

“Wonderful GPS Solution”

OverallOverall we are very pleased with the service. Customer service is incredible. Always there to help and guide you in the best possible solution for your business.
ProsYou can create Geozones to auto notify you of stops. Custom reports generation to accurately track vehicle usage. High ping rate so information is as up to date as possible.
ConsManually entering each geozone can be a painful experience but the benefits pay off later. Would like if the reports that contain address of stops also had option to view on the map, rather than having to re-enter the address.

By ClearPathGPS on September 26, 2019
Thank you for the kind words Saad. You'll be happy to know we are just about to launch all new mobile apps and some big improvements in our portal over the next few months.
September 25, 2019
Diego B.
VP of Operations
Cosmetics, 51-200 employees
May 8, 2018

“Service has been great and the product they offer is very convenient for us. Very happy overall.”

OverallWe did not tell our driver initially that we had installed the device so we were able to test his honesty. We also don't have to distract him to request his ETA as we can clearly see it ourselves and coordinate other pick ups or inform our clients.
ProsThe amount information you can gather from each trip that each unit makes is great and it helps you to clearly see and understand where your vehicles are at all times without having to bother the driver. This in turn reduces the risk involved in distracting the driver of the vehicle if he has to answer to disclose his location. The desktop version is very user friendly and works fine every day we access it without crashing. The shipping manager who is monitoring the vehicles is very happy to be able to count with a tool like this. It was definitely a great investment and you really get your money worth.
ConsWe have noticed that the phone app is not as accurate or as detailed as the desktop software. The amount of detailed information you can see on the desktop version is far superior. There seems to be more details and records of where the vehicle has been in terms of the history of a particular unit. Besides that, the app is very practical in case you step away from your desk like in the case of our shipping and receiving Manager that has to monitor two Warehouses on a daily basis so he sometime is not sitting in front of his desk. In those cases, from his phone he can still have an idea where the vehicle is located and establish ETAs and coordinate other things.

By ClearPathGPS on May 15, 2018
Hi Diego, Thank you. We're glad to hear your getting good use from the system. We would love to learn more about what you want in the mobile app. All our feature enhancements have come from customer ideas and feedback. - ClearPathGPS
David W.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
April 19, 2017

“Thanks God and Clearpath GPS and the CHP”

OverallIt was a tuesday night, I arrived home from my mens bible study, I sat down in front of my computer to shut it down, I clicked on each browser window to look at it before I closed it. When I got to Clearpath GPS, I noticed that truck # I2009 had the ignition ON, I knew that driver had parked for the evening and was supposed to be home, I called him to check , he was home. I got in my car drove to our yard, when I pulled in the truck was gone. I called 911 reported the theft of my 2009 International along with a 2017 Wabash dry Van loaded with LG appliances. I called my wife and said look at my computer, Is there a truck moving on the screen, she said YES, so I said what direction, she didnt know, so I raced back home and jumped in front of the computer and began to track my truck heading 55-60 mph westbound on highway 60 in So. CA, I had the CHP dispatcher on my phone giving them constant updates on rate of speed and direction of travel, along with vehicle color and signage, they began to scramble all available units to the westbound 60, I was able to update them in real time, they finally sighted the truck and trailer westbound 60 approaching the 605 interchange, I confirmed that was its location , the truck then went 605 south and they were all ready to attempt the stop, they did. They lit him up. The driver exited 605 south and Rose hills offramp, he was met at the top of the ramp by two more CHP units facing crossways, the thief made eye contact with the CHP and gave up , shut the truck off. they made the arrest, I took my driver and we drove to the scene while they gathered evidence. They had found a GPS scrambling device plugged into the power output on the dash, with blinking lights on it. Thanks God it didnt work . The thief had a bag of truck keys, and one in the ignition that fit our truck. I got my truck back that night in perfect condition, no damage to the truck or trailer, the cargo still sealed inside the trailer. It took 69 minutes from the time they started the truck until they shut it off, upon arrest. I delivered that load the next morning to Best Buy DC in chino CA on time. They signed the bill of Ladings ,NO shortage, NO overage, No damage. By the grace of God and Clearpath GPS and the California Highway Patrol. A company disaster was stopped dead in its tracks.
ProsIts easy to Use
ConsNothing
Recommendations to other buyersNone
Shawn W.
Scheduling/Purchasing

“Great Tracker”

OverallWe used to have a lot of customers saying the tech was not at there house for the time that was billed and now wee can prove to them they where. I can also see when and where my techs are when they are not where there supposed to be.
ProsI like the ability to see where all my trucks are at any given time. It has helped our company by being able to tell exactly how long or service techs are at a job in case of any customer discrepancies.
ConsWe are in a mountain region so when techs are out in the mountains we lose tracking, but that was understood when we got the trackers. This GPS system is far superior to our old one it has a lot more capabilities.
Bobbie Jo G.
office manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
June 14, 2019

“on line use w/out mobile app”

Overalli am able to locate exact locations of my fleet trucks as well as keep an eye on stop times, more specifically, engine on/off during stops. Which when it comes to newer drivers/employees, or those i am having reason to doubt their honesty/integrity, i can monitor quickly/easily to either substantiate my suspicions, or to ease my fears/worry.
Prosthe large scale yet easy to zoom map view. i also like being able to switch map types as well as vehicles i am monitoring.
Conswhen trying to view the list of stops, times at those stops, engine on/off details, it was nearly impossible to do this as there was noway to suspend the constant updating status of locations, i would like to be able to view the list/details possibly out of the map mode i.e. separate tab button location for this list or maybe a sort of picture in picture box w/in same screen that i scroll up/down w/out it constantly jumping back from individual list item back to the newest current location data. Maybe continue w/that feature in background. i hope you are able to understand what i mean, as for myself, it is basically so far the only thing i find frustrating or disappointing from ClearPath GPS.
Elena H.
March 13, 2018

“Helpful Tracking Company”

OverallTracking live and tracking past times. Easy access to support. Quick turn around for support .
ProsThe customer service is great. Our rep is super friendly and his turn around for tasks I need done is same day or day after. The maps are great and being able to look at time cards a few different ways is very helpful for organization and tracking where our techs are each day.
ConsThe addresses are often way off from there actual location but when viewing on the actual map it is better. It seems outdated so could use an update on how neat and modern the system looks. Prices to do certain tasks could be fixed to not be too high.

By ClearPathGPS on March 20, 2018
Hi Elena, Thank you for the kind words. We're so happy to be working with Crown Plumbing. We work hard to make customer service the top priority. You'll be glad to hear that we have a user interface update coming soon that I think you will like. We will reach out to you about the addresses to better understand how we can help you.
March 13, 2018
Allen W.
July 6, 2016

“ClearPathGPS is helping us keep track in many ways.”

ProsWe had heard that technology in this sector was getting better than they systems we had viewed a couple years prior but we had no idea it was this awesome until we saw the demonstration from ClearPathGPS. The information that is provided to us is much more precise than we had imagined. Each of our nine managers are automatically sent each day via email the specific details of only the vehicles for which they are responsible. The ClearPathGPS team made it easy as they walked us through all of our options for the reports we desired. Once the equipment was installed there has been nothing for us to do except watch our team's driving and efficiency improve. The ClearPathGPS team has responded to every need or question.
ConsNo issues. The price is very fair and the software and service has more than met our expectations.
Recommendations to other buyersUnless you are a software programmer it is important to know that you will get the assistance and support from a team that understands your programming or technology shortcomings. Make sure you understand how much computer operational skills are required by the user and understand how well the vendor can support your abilities. The ClearpathGPS has eagerly answered our silly questions and programmed in reports that best suit our needs quickly and efficiently at no charge. We have not had the same success with other software vendors who expected us to figure things out on our own.
Megan B.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees
June 14, 2019

“Used it 2 years and highly recommend it”

OverallWe are able to give our employees directions if they are lost. We are able to use it to track how much time an employee is on the jobsite. We really like using ClearPathGPS, it's been super helpful.
ProsIt is very easy to use. I like that I can get daily reports of where our employees were the previous day. The maps are more up to date than google maps-it's very helpful for new construction. We use this all day every day. I also like that if I have issues I can talk to a real person who is always super helpful.
ConsThe app isn't as useful as the online software.
Warehousing, 11-50 employees

“Clear Path”

ProsWhen we first decided to go to a GPS tracking system we did a lot of on line screening and followed up with demo's and phone calls. We chose Clear Path because we had unbelievable access to not only customer support but the owner as well. They make it so easy!! The software is top notch and they are constantly working to improve it. We have their hardware in 6 trucks and their software in 2 branches!! We appreciate all that they do for us!
ConsWe have no complaints at all. I only wish I owned their company!!
David C.
V Pres.
Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees
December 11, 2018

“ClearPath Review for my Billiards Trucks ”

OverallThe company them selves were great to work with. There were other systems that we looked at but after talking to them on the phone I was convinced they were the ones to go with. There sales staff was very helpful. The system itself is easy to use.
Pros I like that I can pinpoint where my guys are all the time. Im not waiting around wondering where they are. I love that my phone gets a alert when the truck starts. I know how long each job takes with out going on line to look.
Cons Theres nothing with the system that I do not like Its easy to use and navagate threw.
Christopher B.
Wholesale, 11-50 employees
June 15, 2019

“Ease of use thru phone app or computer !”

OverallClearPathGPS has amazing customer service! They are always soo eager to help fix issues over the phone and not sugarcoating issues that require equipment replacement. If equipment is needed, it's shipped out next day!
ProsThe software gives real-time (30 second increments) of where our delivery truck are at any given moment. The males are quickly scaled and give a good snapshot of location and road conditions.
ConsOn the desktop version, there is easy access to reporting and the ability to print. The iPhone app does not have access to the reporting.
JENNIFER G.
DISPATCHER/CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER

“Awesome GPS service!!”

OverallAbility to monitor all drivers/vehicles in real time, various reports, viewing the traveled route by truck and by day. The system also offers mapping which has been used to re-route trucks.
ProsClearPathGPS has made it incredibly simple to monitor all of the trucks in our fleet at a glance. The program is clear and easy to understand and has all the information I need at my fingertips. There are tons of extras that we didn't have with our prior service, including notifications and geo-fences. The customer service from ClearPath is phenomenal, they offer a great hands on training and made sure that all users were 100% comfortable with the system. I would highly recommend ClearPath to anyone wanting to better monitor their fleet.
ConsI haven't come across any cons with the software. I've been 100% satisfied with it since I began using it.
Timothy V.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
June 15, 2019

“Best bang for the buck”

OverallIt helps in every way, you can create ways to be efficient!
ProsEasy to use and follow and to get reports.
ConsNo complaints so far! Everybody is super helpful.
Jim T.
3.5/5

“A SMOOTH Experience”

ProsReal time driver performance and driver behavior review. By pulling up the GPS map, we are able to 1) Locate the specific location of the driver(s), and identify key driving behaviors for possible re-training efforts. 2) We also receive an automatic report to our email account that lists the previous day's Speed Report for all our vehicles OVER a specified high-side limit, 3) We monitor a driver's specific route taken to check to see if a productive route was followed or if the driver "moiled the clock" with extra driving miles.
ConsWhile I don't consider this a limitation caused by Clear Path...we are hoping that the Clear Path features can be expanded to integrate with, or self-support, a scheduling/dispatch function.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you invest in this technology....USE IT...INTEGRATE IT with other technologies where you can. We have used the Clear Path GPS to support our on-board surveillance camera video, both with driver evaluations and with insurance or citation disputes.
Mark D.
Consultant
Dairy, 51-200 employees
October 8, 2019

“Excellent product and service, easy to set up and use”

OverallAll through the process of evaluation, purchase, and implementation, ClearPathGPS has been very committed to making sure we got the product and support service we needed to be successful.
ProsAll the programming specifications were provided to interface our own software to ClearPathGPS location data. Technical support was also available if we ran into a snag. Out users love the software for its ease of use in accessing location data on our assets.
ConsClearpathGPS is one of the few organizations I have worked with where I can't think of anything I would describe as con. My experience has been very positive all the way through the process, including resolving any issues or problems we have run into.
October 8, 2019
Jeff H.

“Keeps Us In The Know”

OverallSince we have several projects out of town we are able to track our vehicles and make sure they are where they are supposed to be. We have a few units go out but they have been changed out in a timely manner
ProsIt tracks the speeds over a set value of our vehicles so we can educate and or discipline if needed
ConsWe have not found many problems with this software
Michael G.
December 11, 2018

“Fantastic purchase and will continue to use”

OverallSetting up everything at the beginning was easy, and now being able to track our trucks and get reports is very simple. The look of the new beta site is awesome. Can't wait until it's completely up and running.
ProsWe originally purchase 4 of the units to add to our trucks, because we had a feeling that some employees weren't being honest with their time cards, and found out that we were right. When confronted with the discrepancies they admitted that they had been padding their time cards since they didn't know that the GPS trackers had been installed. They now know that they can't log more hours than what the reports show as the time spent at each location.
ConsThe only "Con" I can see is that our employees have figured out that they can sit in their trucks as long as they don't start the engine and pad their time, but there is always someone willing to spill the beans. :)
Brian D.
11-50 employees

“Thank you ClearPath”

OverallFirst of all, our Rep.,, is fantastic. When we first met, he showed us the system and let us decide it was right for us. Many other GPS system providers have been pounding on our door with 'special' offers and a high pressure sales pitch. Doug is more of a business ally, not a fast talking salesman going hard for the commission. We installed the units (not difficult but gets easier with each unit) and they have worked flawlessly since. I use the phone app. more than anything to 'watch' our crew's progress throughout the day. It helps me gauge their progress without driving behind them or calling them and getting a vague or no response. The historical records for our snow removal services are invaluable in verifying response times. I have become a believer in GPS. I thank ClearPath for doing a great job with their product and service.
ProsEasy to use, even for an older guy who did not grow up in the tech era.
ConsHaven't found anything to complain about.
Recommendations to other buyersWhen I use the phone app, if the information about the vehicle in motion included a direction of travel N,E,S,W, that would be great. That is minor though because after another cycle, I can determine direction of travel. Also, if I have zoomed in on a particular vehicle, whenever it refreshes with new data, it zooms out, which is a little annoying.
Pam N.
CFO
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

“GPS Trackers”

OverallWe started with 2 trackers in two of our trucks - Thinking that I would be able to see where the trucks are without calling them to find out when they would be delivering. But this product has turned out to be so much more. We know have trackers in all 7 or our trucks. Our delivery schedule can change from minute to minutes, with the tracking I can see what truck is where, without having to call drivers and ask "Where are you?" We are more efficient since using the trackers. Its a lot easier to change loads from truck to truck. We had a complaint from a person who said that a rock came off the truck and broke his windshield --- ClearPath GPS showed that the truck was not where this person said it happened. I highly recommend these trackers to any transport company.
ProsIts easy to use, and it has a phone app
ConsNothing yet.......
Bram C.
11-50 employees
November 11, 2016

“Excellent Product and Great Support”

OverallOur business needed a tracking device for our fleet of service vehicles to keep tabs on time spent at job locations, idling, and driving behaviors like speeding. Having proof that we were at a job site and how long we spent there really helps us back up our technicians' claims and saves money on repeat services. The GPS units we got from Clearpath were simple to install and activate and the data is extremely accurate. We tried another service which was tied into the tech's cellphones and it was not accurate at all and so it wasn't very useful. We get immediate tracking information on how fast our vehicle is going, where it stopped, how long it was stopped, even where it was parked (in a parking lot). Douglas at Clearpath brought us the units personally and showed us how to activate them as well as a nice tutorial on how to navigate the website interface. The web based software is easy to use and functional. We're able to set up daily reports on a variety of data (timecards, speed, idling, etc.) and set up geo zones to clarify specific locations (business address, gas station, supplier, etc.) on the maps. I was surprised at how affordable the service is. I highly recommend ClearPathGPS if you are in need of any sort of tracking on your vehicle.
ProsEasy to set up, great web based software, functional
ConsNone to speak of
November 11, 2016
Joe G.
Shipping Manager
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees
July 2, 2019

“Easy to locate employees.”

OverallOverall its been great. I had doubts at first thinking there would be a backlash from employees feeling spied upon, however that phase went quickly and now it's just a normal part of business.
ProsIt's way faster than a phone call and the map gives an exact location of every vehicle so I can see in real time whos where.
ConsTook some time to get everyone on board.
Joel W.
April 23, 2019

“Perfect for keeping track of our technicians in the field.”

OverallWe have solved so much wasted time and energy getting information out of technicians.
ProsBefore we had these installed on our vans, we would have to call the technicians in the filed and ask them ETAs, where they were, what time they left a job, how long they were there for, etc. Now we know all of that without ever bugging them, and it keeps them honest. A tech takes a vehicle home and he is using the vehicle for personal use, we know about it. We know their speed, harsh braking etc. the technicians hate it, but we in the office love it.
ConsNothing at all. It is well worth the already fair price to have peace of mind.
April 23, 2019
Karen B.
Wholesale, 11-50 employees

“Good value”

OverallOur overall experience has been good. The service is dependable.
ProsI can pinpoint where our vehicles are located at a certain time.
ConsSometimes our vehicles are in the middle of a body of water.
Joel G.
Building Materials, 11-50 employees

“Easy to Use”

OverallGreat easy of use very economical and there is always someone to talk to, Will expand our fleet with them
ProsThe new version is very clear, Good reports, Great use of features with google maps Well priced no maintenance needed so far.... (2 years)
ConsNot a route planner, Reports are limited
Piper L.
Accountant
May 8, 2018

“Wow, we are realizing what is really going on behind the scenes. Nice to be able to see all crews.”

OverallBeing able to really know if our crews are doing what they are suppose to is invaluable. The easy of use with the software and the app allows the General Manager to really keep up with and manage the crews effectively and save money overall.
ProsThis system has allowed our scheduled to move and change times or add immediately based on where people are. We are able to see where every crew/driver is at any given time and make sure company vehicles are not being used for personal use. We are able to create the virtual time card to confirm crews time actually worked. - Our rep has been wonderful to make sure all is up and running smoothly and very quick to respond when we needed additional units. Great Job by this company.
ConsWe have only been using the units for 3 months but they have been great. We had one small issue of a "running" code but I called support and they reset the unit and it has worked perfectly since.

By ClearPathGPS on May 14, 2018
Thank you Piper. We are proud to be working with AZ Roofing Works.
Birgit B.
June 17, 2019

“This product has been a huge help.”

OverallWith Clearpath I am able to have more accurate job costing. My employees are no longer taking long lunches or detours to the job sites.
ProsWith this software I am able to track employees that may have to go to multiple jobs in a single day. I can verify hours worked on each jobsite. I can see where all of our trucks are at any given time, this enables us to give our customers a more accurate arrival time.
ConsThe printed reports were a little hard to understand at first.
Sierra F.
November 27, 2017

“Wish we signed up for ClearPathGPS sooner, it has been a game changer. ”

ProsClearPathGPS is easy to use on both laptop and smartphone. Our account representative Douglas Robinson is responsive, patient and has been exceedingly helpful through our setup and learning how to use the software. I only wish we had signed up for it when he first reached out to us several years ago.
ConsI have yet to find any real cons. Mapping the geo points is a little tricky and time consuming but with practice it seems like it may get better.

By ClearPathGPS on November 28, 2017
Thank you for the kind words Sierra. We love working with Jump On The School Bus. It's great to see your business doing so well.
November 27, 2017
Elena H.
June 23, 2017

“I always have a great response time from Jon. They are super helpful, fast, and efficient!”

Overall30 second tracking from each of our trucks to make sure they are on time, still at the place they need to be, and home safe.
ProsEasy to read and 30 second tracking of trucks. This detail is very important for us when making time sheets for each tech.
ConsThat I can't do some of the file extraction myself. Sometimes I need specific date ranges but I don't mind asking our rep for this since it would most likely be faster for his team to perform.
June 23, 2017
Wendy O.
Construction, Unspecified
July 6, 2016

“Excellent, Easy To Use Truck Tracking System”

ProsAt any time I can see exactly where each of the company trucks is located. The system gives me reports that assist in payroll reporting and job costing. It also keeps employees honest because their movements are being tracked. The Clearpath staff is available to guide me thru the report retrieval software and any mapping issues that may come up. Also when I am not in my office I can use my phone app to locate my employees.
ConsWhen you are on the site, the system will log you off too quick and you must log in again.
Recommendations to other buyersI did not think that this would be something we needed, so a I started the system on 2 trucks. about three weeks later one of our trucks that did not have the GPS Tracking System installed on it was stolen out of our corporation yard. We realized another benefit to having the system, and after that happened we added all of the trucks to the system. It has been a very valuable tool for a small construction business.
Bill W.
Managing member
Supermarkets, 11-50 employees

“Clear path review ”

OverallClear Path has been very helpful with any problems we encounter
ProsTime stamps are nice. So are the pictures of the places
ConsI wish you could stream the trips together for the day when you're tracking individuals
Beth C.
Vice-President
May 17, 2018

“I can't say enough about ClearPathGPS!!! It has been so helpful knowing where an employee is! ”

OverallBeing able to dispatch service guys to a location close to where they are.
ProsKnowing where our employees are for emergency calls. The weekly report I get to help with time cards.
ConsHaven't found anything yet that I have disliked about the software. The weekly report I get is alittle hard to read. The time from when they left a job to when they get to the next job is a little hard to understand.
May 17, 2018
John V.
Director of Operations
Wholesale, 51-200 employees
April 19, 2017

“Manage your fleet with GPS”

OverallSince we started using Clearpath GPS on our vehicles, we have been able to better serve our customers with accurate estimates when the driver will arrive for their deliveries. We also use the point by point tracking to verify where our drivers have been and the amount of time they spend at each stop. Clearpath GPS has improved the way we manage our vehicles so that they are only used during business hours, reducing extra fuel expense, and making sure that our drivers stay on the most efficient route each day.
ProsVery easy to set up, modify when needed, and use on a daily basis. I also use the feature on my phone.
ConsNone at this time
Recommendations to other buyersNo
Cory H.
Administrative Assistant
July 6, 2016

“Clearpath is awesome! Great customer service and product.”

ProsWhat I like most about Clearpath is that the customer service is a definite A+. When I first started to learn how to use Clearpath, my customer service rep set up a date and time to teach me how to use their system. Getting to know the system one on one was very simple and quick. After learning the basics I felt like a pro and that I could be a customer service rep myself. Whenever I'm in doubt or need help with the program, I am able to get connected with my customer service rep as soon as possible. They give you all their contact information which is great! At my job we previously worked with another GPS company which wasn't so great and was very expensive. Switching over to Clearpath saved my company nearly half as much money and has better customer service!
ConsThere's not much to say on what I don't like. When there were a few things that the company did not offer in their program, they quickly came out with the features we were looking for. It was awesome. It's like the company is actually is listening to our concerns and feedback. What I noticed about this product and company is that they work hard to give great customer satisfaction.
Recommendations to other buyersGive this company a try. You will definitely save money in your pocket and you will receive outstanding customer service.
James B.
July 22, 2019

“Great Product, and Great Price ”

ProsFully integrates with Service Titan! Unbeatable price! We are very happy with ClearPath!
ConsIt would be nice if running vehicle start and stop reports was a little easier. The reporting is a little difficult to read.

By ClearPathGPS on July 24, 2019
Thank you for the kind words James. We're happy to be helping Home Energy Center. We'll take a closer look at the report you mentioned and see what we can do.
July 22, 2019
Josh R.
Risk Management
May 8, 2018

“This is a great product for companies with large or small fleets. Easy to use great customer support”

ProsIt keeps track of regular maintenance and it's easy to use. We can make sure our fleet is on the job when scheduled. We can also see who is close to the next job if someone needs help.
ConsWe have not had any cons to the software at this point. The devices do comes loose rarely when the roads are rough. It is an easy fix. So all in all it has been a great product.

By ClearPathGPS on May 15, 2018
Hi Josh, Thank you for your review and feedback. Happy to be helping you track your fleet. - ClearPathGPS
Susan G.
Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

“In the Know”

OverallI know longer have to make a call to know where a Service Technician is located.
ProsBeing able to know where employees are located without calling. Being able to verify that a service technician was at a particular location when questioned.
ConsThe expense. I would like to see it less.
Melissa M.

“Great application!”

ProsVery easy to use and navigate. Up to date on all software!
ConsI have not experienced any cons with this application
Lori R.
May 9, 2018

“Absolutely amazing from the minute I started talking to customer support.”

OverallPiece of mind, I do not have to worry if it will work, I do not have to worry about "Are the reports going to run today". I am so happy I found ClearPath and who will always be available when I need him, he is so much fun to talk to and made the transition from a horrible tracking company to an amazing one.
ProsEverything! He made this the easiest and most enjoyable transfer from horrible Teletrac to awesome ClearPathGPS. I love the ease to use ClearPath, tracking my guys, running reports, setting everything up, the program is also fun to use.
ConsI can honestly say there is NOT one thing I do not like about ClearPathGPS. No problems with any aspect of the program.

By ClearPathGPS on May 15, 2018
Hi Lori, Thank you for your kind words about ClearPathGPS and we're so glad we are working with you. Our support team loves comments like this, it really makes their day! - ClearPathGPS
May 9, 2018
Gregory A.
August 9, 2016

“Revealed more than expected, rooting out bad employee behavior & theft from the company”

OverallWe found employees parking vehicles and wasting time in between appointments. We also saw that what was supposed to be 30 minute lunches were taking 1 hour. After bringing this to the attention of the crew, one employee who felt responsible for wasting time notified management that another employee was stealing from the company. We contacted our customers and confirmed that the employee was pocketing money from jobs and scheduling appointments with our customers for his own gain. So the GPS tracking ended up revealing more than we expected.
August 9, 2016
Brittany P.
Administrator
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
June 21, 2019

“Clear Path GPS- best decision I ever made! ”

ProsI like the ease of use, amazing customer service, and reliability.
ConsNot many updates over time, still feel like the overall API (feel/ look) of the software could be more modern. But, it gets the job done and works flawlessly !
Maritime, 1-10 employees
December 17, 2018

“Great Reliable Product”

ProsCan see where my Staff is all the time..
ConsNothing.
December 17, 2018
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

“Great value!”

OverallThe ClearPath GPS program is helping us make sure that time billed for jobs is correct.
ProsWe looked into several GPS solutions. ClearPathGPS was the best option for our needs at the best cost. And with the new upgrade of a pic with the stops the technicians make it is even better!!
ConsBefore the software upgrade it would be that you had to drill down to get a pic of where the technician is at.
Nathan P.
Utilities, 11-50 employees
May 18, 2018

“Easy, Seamless, Helpful”

OverallBeing able to launch a new dispatching process with my company
ProsEverything from the people who pick up the phone and answer emails to the installation of the gps'. The entire company is great.
ConsNothing much. It has to do with more of our trucks than the units, but they get knocked out by the techs accidentally kicking them, but they are easily put back in and they connect right away.
May 18, 2018
Garrett M.
May 16, 2018

“Program is fantastic as well as the support team. ”

ProsThe software is very easy to use. Like all new programs they do take time to learn benefits and functions. The Data is very accurate and the option for text message notifications helps monitor the trucks daily.
ConsI have yet to find a issue with the product worth mentioning. Also with the support team specifically Jenny, I have yet to experience a issue that was not user error.
Bob W.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
May 8, 2018

“From start to finish the entire process with Clearpath GPS couldn't have been smoother or better.”

OverallAside from the security of being able to know where all my drivers are at any given time, the built in reporting feature is extremely helpful when auditing a drivers day and his various stops. The speeding reports are also very helpful as safety is always our top priority and they are a tremendous help in that regards.
ProsSoftware is very user friendly. The mobile app also works great. I especially like the daily Speeding reports and virtual timecard reports I get sent to my inbox and that are there waiting for me each morning. It keeps the drivers honest and makes my job easier.
ConsNo cons that I can think of. So far my entire experience has been stellar. It does everything I need ot for and more.

By ClearPathGPS on May 14, 2018
Hi Bob, Thank you! We really appreciate your feedback and enjoy working with you. ClearPathGPS
Mario H.
Director Of Operations
Import and Export, 11-50 employees
July 22, 2016

“Kael Foods Review”

OverallThe website and app are user friendly. I've saved my company money by being able to track my drivers at any given moment.
ProsEverything, don't run into any issues.
ConsDon't know too much other than the basic features., would like to learn more about features I have yet to discover.
July 22, 2016
Vincent F.
Project Estimator
Construction, Unspecified

“Fantastic Product”

ProsWe use ClearPathGPS every day. Being able to view detailed information about our vehicles is incredibly useful and helps us cut costs. They communicate when new features are added and the customer service is very fast. For all the benefits and features you're getting, the cost is surprisingly low.
ConsThe website interface isn't as user-friendly as it could be but they offer tutorials and respond quickly to questions so it's not an issue.
Recommendations to other buyersWe have mechanics on staff and they said the GPS units were easy to install and came with detailed instructions. Even if you don't have mechanics on staff, it might be worth it to see if you're able to install the units yourself.
Fritz v.
ceo
May 16, 2018

“we were with fleetmatics and switched and could not be happier. less money and way better service.”

Prosease of use, and the grafics are better and love you can track from your phone as well as computer. it sends you a time card that breaks down you trucks on one sheet.
Consi do not have any cons as this seems to have everything our company needs to track our trucks . i really can not think of anything i dont like especially after dealing with fleet matics
Wes G.
Transportation Dept.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees
May 8, 2018

“I enjoy using the site everyday”

ProsEasy to navigate during the day. I can find drivers fast for additional stops or pick ups. I'm also able to track the time spent at a job site.
ConsI don't have any complaints. Very easy to use and navigate. The customer support team was very helpful when I first started.

By ClearPathGPS on May 15, 2018
Hi Wes, Great to hear the system is helping California Sheet Metal. Thank you! - ClearPathGPS
Christine F.
Environmental Services, 11-50 employees

“Love the ease of use”

OverallWe are able to track our technicians in real time. So simple to use.
ProsThis product is affordable and very easy to use.
ConsThere is nothing I don't like about this program.