Agentless Remote Control Ratings

Overall

About Agentless Remote Control

Our unique, multipoint remote management allows you to remote control any systems in your organization from any browser without deploying a remote control client. Our remote control viewer uses HTML5 which enables access to any device, inside or outside of your network from a simple browser. No software required. Learn more about Agentless Remote Control

Shannon R.
IT Support
Legal Services, 201-500 employees
May 19, 2017

“Pleasure to deal with ”

OverallIts a great tool that I use daily and wouldnt be able to do my job without it!
ProsI LOVE this software. In our organisation it is used as an assets DB, Remote control tool and its our patching tool too. As we have offices all over the country its not convenient to go down to the offices every times there is an issue nor is it cost effective for the business, so using CMS is great as we can connect the PCs/ Laptops in seconds to resolve issues and manage machines. The support staff are excellent at resolving any problems quickly and do a thorough job to make sure everything is resolved before closing down the ticket. The training staff are great too! No question is too silly and they are always happy to help with what ever issues / queries we had - IE setting up software deployments and using patch manager. I would highly recommend CMS for small and large business. Other Verismic products are just as high quality as this one.
May 19, 2017
Nick W.
Infrastructure Engineer
Banking, 501-1000 employees
July 8, 2019

“Finally found that solution that works with ease!”

OverallWe are very impressed and happy with the solution. We originally were looking for just a patching solution, but we also got a software deployment tool that works great.
ProsI was looking into upgrading the patch management solution in my environment for one that had automation and worked with ease. I have my monthly updates scheduled with Cloud Management Suite with ease!
ConsI have had the solution for over 1 year now and have not had a bad experience yet. I have had a few bugs (this is expected with any new software in an environment) and support was amazing. Always get back to you quickly and very friendly.
July 8, 2019
Wilfredo L.
IT Assistant
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
July 12, 2019

“Mid size company using Patch Manager to manage Desktop/Laptop updating policy”

OverallOutlook windows updates were causing issues and since wsus packages these we could not manage the updates with out a tool, since CMS we are not able to verify the update before deploying.
ProsThe ease of use, we have spent less time managing the program and less time assisting with issues since the deployment of CMS/ Patch Manager.
ConsNot sure yet seems to work fine on all aspects and functions
July 12, 2019
Dustin W.
Network Engineer
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
June 6, 2019

“Still Implementing but so far Impressed”

OverallWe have a unique environment where we have 11 total sites and fairly slow links to some of our more remote locations. Pushing windows updates across these links was next to impossible. Cloud Management Suite helps us to fix this issue by allowing the system updates to come down over our faster internet connections at these sites instead of trying to push it across our much slower ELAN.
ProsThe ease of deployment was a huge selling point for my organization. We have been able to include the client on our images which wasn't an option with some of the other solutions that we looked at before purchasing Cloud Management Suite. We also really like the fact that we can upload our own custom install packages into the cloud and push them down to our clients at our 10 remote locations.
ConsThe web console can be a disjointed at times. Every now and then the page doesn't refresh properly and I am forced to go back and repeat the same process over again. I think that this is fairly common with web consoles though and is a huge hindrance to our overall workflow.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
June 6, 2019

“Great service and support. Evolving to fit customer needs.”

OverallWith any software, there is a learning curve and this is no exception. However, from trials of many other patching solutions, this was far and away the most intuitive . The support has helped me understand some of the more common errors and how to correct them on my end.
ProsCMS has everything I was looking for in an online patching solution. The customer support is always fast and accurate, while offering fantastic solutions beyond what my questions were.
ConsThe remote assistance portion lags to the point where it is not very useful. The FAQ and Help sections are high level, without many answers on more detailed questions.
Christian D.
IT Operations
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
May 22, 2017

“Excellent all round”

OverallFrom my vendor research, Verismic was the only product that fitted all of our requirements to patch our operating systems as well as 3rd party software all from a solution we don't have to host or look after. I can now remotely deploy patches to my users working from home in Australia, from my desk in the UK - can't get any better than that!
ProsThe product is exactly what we were looking for from a patch management solution. It is flexible, salable and cost effective as well as easy to manage and maintain. When you do come across an issue or have any questions the support and account management teams can't be any more helpful - Generally I see replies to my support cases in a matter of minutes and have never had any issues that are left unresolved. I have monthly calls with our account manager who is always well informed of anything you have raised with them. Full training was provided and the team are willing to complete further training for our growing team.
May 22, 2017
Chris K.
IT Operations Manager
Telecommunications, 201-500 employees
February 14, 2017

“Way better Patching compared to VNC”

OverallOur company has over 300 computers and we were managing them one by one with VNC. We had no way to automatically deploy patches, software, anything. It was getting more difficult to keep every comp up to date as the company was getting bigger. We were looking for a program that we can push update software to all of our devices at once instead of installing it one device at a time. Customer service has been amazing and we've saved so much time. I've already referred Cloud Management Suite to several other companies.
ProsAutomatic patch deployment, easy to use, really good customer service. Saves us a lot of time.
Recommendations to other buyersI wish we had gotten this sooner.
February 14, 2017
David D.
Managing Director
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
May 15, 2017

“Easy to Manage devices and instal patches. Reporting and updating clients also important.”

ProsBefore using Cloud Management Suite, it was a struggle to manage over 400 devices with SCCM and WSUS. Patching was inefficient and we had no way to keep clients updated with installation reports. With CMS, we were able to get up and running right away. It's very easy to use. Reporting was extremely crucial for us. Now we can keep clients informed of updates and patches installed on every device in their environment.
May 15, 2017
Antonio F.
User Support Specialist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
October 17, 2019

“Painless Implementation for a Better Managed Environment”

OverallPatch manager drastically improved the maintenance of our organization's devices by providing a quick and easy method to keep computers healthy and up to date. We implemented Patch Manager for the use of managing our many client devices from a security and update perspective. The discovery phase is quick and painless resulting in a fast implementation. I would definitely recommend the product and will continue vouch for it in future workplaces.
ProsGreat visibility of all devices organization wide. Easily check health status of devices. User friendly and globally accessible web interface.
ConsMore robust server patching would have made managing servers through Patch Manager just as valuable as client devices.
October 17, 2019
Daniel B.
System Engineer
Medical Devices, 51-200 employees
September 14, 2017

“Very good patch management software”

ProsVery easy to use software. It has so many more features than any other patch management software on the market. Easy to use task config and setup.
ConsOne thin I would like to see is better communication between the endpoints and the application to update the IP address as soon as a new connection is made. currently that side of it is pretty slow.
September 14, 2017
Arnold G.
IT Department
Insurance, 51-200 employees
March 15, 2017

“The only way to manage enterprise workstations”

OverallWe have used several methods for managing our workstation PC's. We used automatic updates, WSUS, a few shareware programs and all of them were very time consuming and marginally effective at best. We have 70 employees, each with at least two devices and an IT department consisting of 1. We starting using Patch Manager a little over a year ago and never looked back. Their support team helped me configure everything to get us up and running. A few months later they called to make sure everything was OK. I had a few questions they answered quickly. I have been very pleased with Patch Manager as it has freed my time for other issues.
ProsEasy to use, priced right, great support
Talanda W.
Desktop/IT Support Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
February 27, 2017

“Great cloud solution for inventory management/updating”

OverallCMS has been great. The customer support is top notch, for helping with any features that might not be as intuitive as expected. It's been an awesome solution for managing our computer inventory, as we are mostly a remote company. The reporting is comprehensive and the queries and inventory scans, as well as patches, are extremely helpful. The only thing it's missing is Mac support which I believe is on schedule to be completed this year.
Jared M.
Telecommunications, 201-500 employees
February 24, 2017

“Let us get rid of WSUS”

OverallAnsafone has 500 devices across two locations (Santa Ana and Florida). We were using WSUS but had no way to patch 3rd party applications. We also needed to comply with HIPAA. Outside of WSUS we were manually creating the reports needed and patching 3rd party apps. CMS gave us the ability to patch MS and 3rd party applications across both sites. We've saved alot of time over using WSUS, manually patching 3rd party apps, and manually creating reports.
ProsEasy to use for any location. Patches 3rd Party. Patch content is always up to date. Saves us a lot of time.
Recommendations to other buyersCustomer service is great!
February 24, 2017
Sean C.
March 15, 2017

“Excellent Patch Management Software”

OverallAfter looking into multiple solutions to manage our patching across the organization we decided on CMS for its ease of use, quick setup, and cloud based offering. We had everything up and running within a few hours and were able to catch up on a multitude of patches within the first week. Using the software allowed us to meet our strict compliance goals and provide reports showing where these goals had been met. Outside of patching we have began using the remote control feature and the software deployment feature of the platform which has been a life saver for our remote users. Overall, the software has paid for itself in a few months and confirmed we made the right choice for our needs. I would also like to mention that the sales and support group have been fantastic. The sales team worked with me on cost to meet our desired budget and support has been nothing short of great. Any questions or concerns I had were answered and the one issue we ran into was taken care of same day. Overall a great experience start to finish.
Thiago F.
CTO
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
March 1, 2017

“Best Patching Solution I've ever used”

OverallCMS is the easiest and most efficient solution I've ever used. It is very intuitive and allows us to patch pretty much everything from all vendors. It also tell us in a simple and user-friendly way which patchs are critical and should be taken care of first.
ProsUser-friendly intuitive efficient saves my time
Consnothing so far.
March 1, 2017
Trang H.
Cad Draftsman
Architecture & Planning, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
January 17, 2019

“A good network management system”

ProsLooking for a good network management system for our company and I found this Patch Manager. The first impression is the interface, it looks very easy to use, maybe it's because I quite familiar with many kinds of sotfware .
ConsFrom my personal opinion, I don't have any complaint except the cost is very high. Yet you can use the trial version and then consider to buy it later.
January 17, 2019
anthony d.
Director of IT
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
June 22, 2018

“Easy to use, Very efficient, Wonderful product!”

ProsThe ease at which the dashboard allows you to monitor and audit endpoints. I also like the built in reporting features.
ConsThe website is sometimes slow to load especially if a task is already running. Other than that, i very much enjoyed the product!
June 22, 2018
Amanda B.
Senior IT Developer
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
June 6, 2019

“Great Product Great Support”

OverallIts been great, so easy to use and helpful beyond imagine
ProsI like the customization! I can run specific patches on specific devices at specific. I can schedule night patches, I can exclude servers, and can review the task. I also love the support, I always get a response that day and get a follow up as well
ConsThe limited reports and that some were removed.
Jay C.
Director of IT
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 employees
June 16, 2017

“Proof of Concept went very well, the product provides exactly what we were looking for.”

OverallSolved our 3rd part patching and software distribution need.
ProsBeing cloud based the advantages are numerous. Some of the most notable Pros are the simplicity of the management console and functions and the fact that we don't have to manage it is that we are a SMB with limited tech staff.
ConsHaven't found any to speak of yet. The only area that I thing could be made simpler to use is the software package builder.
June 16, 2017
Dan B.
System Engineer
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
February 27, 2017

“PC Management made easy”

OverallWe were originally using another platform to manage our endpoints that was confusing and outdated. Once we decided to make the change to Cloud Management Suite we started to notice immediate impact. We can now update, discover and find out information about all of our endpoints with a few clicks.
ProsEasy to use and learn. Lots of great functionality that can be put to use right after installation.
ConsMissing a few important tasks such as remote restart/shutdown.
john b.
CTO
March 31, 2016

“one company who gets their clients and adopt a can adjust thinking ”

OverallWe proved cyber security solutions for the investment community. One key point in security is maintaining updates and reporting the changes. We have found a good partner with Cloud Management Suite. Having the ability to have reports monthly on all our client's machines has given us and our clients the compliance we need. At first, some of these special reports were not available in their offering. After speaking to the company and exampling how documenting what was done is key for compliance. The company created our reports within the same week we spoke. It is a pleasure to work with a company who listens and then act on the items.
March 31, 2016
William F.
May 2, 2016

“Great for the small shop IT department”

OverallMaintaining all systems and infrastructure can be a challenge for any IT department. Leaving everything to one person, that becomes almost impossible. With sales agents on the road more than in the office we needed a product that would allow use to update, as well as manage software from a distance. Cloud Management Suite has brought all this together for us, at a fraction of the cost a managed service provider would charge. For those IT professionals who want to take the headache out of patch and software management, so that you can focus on what really matters than this is the software for you!
May 2, 2016
Samuel R.
April 11, 2016

“Excellent product, makes OS and Application patching as easy as it gets”

OverallI have a background with SCCM 2012, Seccunia, Desktop Central, and a few other endpoint management systems... and I will hand it to these guys at CMS... they have made a product that is very intuitive and very easy to get up and running. Their customer service was also excellent. They were very quick to respond, always available to help, and good people all around. I would recommend them to any small business with limited IT resources who want a simple platform to get up and running quick with no on-prem server to maintain and no week long training classes required to administer.
April 11, 2016
11-50 employees
May 10, 2018

“Could never get things right”

ProsWhen it worked properly, it was amazing. The UI made it very easy to deploy patching campaigns and I loved the dashboards showing patch compliance.
ConsScheduled tasks failed often. Tried a combination of using the vRep and going agentless. Long story short, could only ever complete about 10% of all patch jobs. The site was always unbearably slow as well. We're based in Alaska so perhaps the sluggish site was just our connection back to the Verismic servers.
May 10, 2018
Mike N.
April 14, 2016

“Really useful tool for distributed environments”

OverallReally glad we found this solution for my company, which has offices all over the world. The tool is efficient, easy-to-use, and set-up was smooth. Verismic's team also had awesome customer service and consistently answered my questions along the way. My fav part of the patch management tool is the device health feature, which shows where the unpatched systems are and what patches those systems need. I would recommend this to any IT manager that wants an easy to use cloud-based tool.
April 14, 2016
Jeremy T.
April 21, 2016

“Great software”

OverallWe chose Patch Manager because it was a cloud based system and we have many users who travel. We can verify all patches have run without the user ever having to login with VPN. Great software. The support have been perfect, they have helped us with any issues (mainly on our side) that have come up.
April 21, 2016
Fernando L.
Sr Network & Systems Engineer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
September 5, 2017

“No more long nights and wondering who is missing what.”

OverallThe system is really easy to use, and it help manage the most boring job in IT updates. It helped us keep our systems up to date and report on the for our pen test
ProsThe system is super easy to work with, scans are fast and the color coding of systems is super useful.
ConsI haven't encountered a con yet. Only down side we had was sometimes load times where slow on the site.
September 5, 2017

“Super slick patch management product”

OverallSo far my experience with the Cloud Management Suite's Patch Manager tool has been awesome. The controls are very intuitive which makes the patching process extremely simple from start to finish.

Simon B.
Head of IT
Architecture & Planning, 51-200 employees
October 18, 2016

“Easy to use Patch Management System”

OverallHaving looked at several patch management systems, we decided to use Cloud Management Suite because (a) pricing and (b) the ease of use. You didn't need a degree to get to grips with the system.
ProsEase to use.
ConsIts slow sometimes for updates and to access the site
Recommendations to other buyersDoes what is says on the tin.
October 18, 2016