EnjoyHQ Ratings

Overall
4.4/5

About EnjoyHQ

EnjoyHQ is Your Teams Collective Brain. Centralize feedback, interviews, testing sessions, research notes and more in one place to build a single source of truth for your research organization. Organize your research in collaborative projects to streamline your analysis and discover insights faster. Uncover patterns and build connections between learnings to have a constantly up-to-date understanding of your customers. Share insights throughout your organization to scale learning. Learn more about EnjoyHQ

Zsombor V.
UX Research Lead
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
October 3, 2019

“Experience with EnjoyHQ as a B2B marketing platform with 1000 employees.”

OverallApart from accumulating knowledge and helping us to surface the relevant bits whenever those are needed it has the potential of reaching one of our long-term goals: democratizing research. What this means for us is 1) tapping into the knowledge of other -non-product focused- departments, e.g. sales and support 2) enable other departments to use our knowledge.
ProsWe have a UX Research team of 6 persons, plus about 20 product managers. A tremendous amount of customer insights are generated every week. What I like most about EnjoyHQ is that it enables us to make use of that wealth of information. Whenever I start a new research project, I am sure to find 50 to 100 existing research notes that touch on that topic. It gives us a leg up. But that's just what a research repository at it's best. What makes EnjoyHQ special (we have tried 5 other solutions and surveyed 20 other) is I think the continuous care they show for our needs. Each other solution falls short somewhere along the research workflow.
ConsAlthough EnjoyHQ follows sound and industry-standard data security practices, we miss a SOC2 or ISO27001 certification. Unfortunately, no other vendor has such certifications according to our investigation.

By EnjoyHQ on November 20, 2019
Hi Zsombor, we are excited to share that SOC2 is coming in 2020! Thanks for your review and let us know if we can do anything else to help. Have a wonderful week!
October 3, 2019
Josh T.
Principal Product Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
October 1, 2019

“The cornerstone of our customer feedback process”

OverallEnjoyHQ is our customer feedback repository. All of our customer-facing teams (CSM, Support, Sales, Product) constantly pipe feedback items into EnjoyHQ and we review it weekly as a team. The product and UX teams also use it for qualitative research as we're designing new products & features.
ProsThe deep searching is very powerful, and customer quotes are always at my fingertips when I'm writing a product spec or investigating a use case. The Slack integration is key, as our whole team is in Slack and it's very easy to add new feedback right from the channels we're already using. We've also got Zendesk syncing tickets that are tagged "feedback" into EnjoyHQ. I'm excited to try the new video transcripts feature that was just added as well. The support team is great as well, they are super quick to respond.
ConsEnjoyHQ's interface does take a little bit of time to get used to. They've improved it a lot recently with the search query builder, but there are still some quirks. You have to highlight some text in a customer quote before you can add a comment, for example. Also, I'm still not totally clear how Projects are to be used. But those are minor complaints.

By EnjoyHQ on November 20, 2019
Thank you so much for your feedback, Josh! We'll get in touch shortly and share how you can make the most out of the projects feature. We're here to help you succeed! Let's do this! =)
Caroline O.
UX designer
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
November 18, 2019

“Review EnjoyHQ”

OverallWe are now collecting and gathering feedback company-wide that is accessible for everybody. We can now do follow-ups on the received feedback to build customer loyalty. And most importantly, we can now improve our software product based on user feedback to met user needs.
ProsThe software is easy to use. The rules in which you can auto-tag feedback is very powerful. The support is great, fast and honest. Right now, we collect feedback more often and it is all collected in one place accessible for everybody.
ConsAt this moment (I am using this software for a month now) I have nothing I dislike

Thanks for your review Caroline! We are here to help you succeed \o/
November 18, 2019
Clara H.
Product Manager
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
October 2, 2019

“User Research on steroids ;) ”

OverallReally positive to see the platform evolve fast and I really appreciate to have so much user inputs at my finger tips. The more you put in it, the more you get out of it, and you can really answer user questions in no time without needing necessarily new research (finally tap into the cumulated user research done throughout the company - no more double work!).
Pros- They adapt the platform often - I see improvements every day and they match my needs - you feel a dedicated team in the background and that's the best you can expect (no product is ever perfect) - Really helped me in my day to day to find information about our users in no time - I love the translation feature which let me not only look at the reviews / interviews that happened in english (with a large german community, this has no price!)
Cons- Can be really complex at times and therefore some features become unusable or hard to get started with. - Not very happy with the reports - I would need a kind of sub-folder system (the 1 folder = 1 project limits putting together several kind of inputs - I'll need to dig in the new story feature to see if this is solved with it)

By EnjoyHQ on November 20, 2019
Hi Clara, thank you so much for your review. Regarding reports, we will get in touch to understand a bit more your use case, we continue to work on better ways to help you organize your analysis and insights so we would love to hear more about it. We'll email you shortly =)
Greg H.
Head of Product
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
October 1, 2019

“Really great way to centralize feedback”

ProsMakes it super easy to get all customer feedback in one place, use it in decision making, and share it with the org. Integrates with everything we use to speak to customers, and was really quick to set up. The team have been very helpful on support whenever we have a question or need help.
ConsIt's a little complex to use, and there are a few little things on the interface which I wish worked better (for example the back button in Safari basically doesn't work). I think the Projects feature isn't as well developed as I would like, or at least I don't find myself using it as much as I would have thought I would.

By EnjoyHQ on November 20, 2019
Hi Greg! Thanks for taking the time, we really appreciate it. We are actively working on improving the experience in Safari. Also, we have great news about Projects. We are launching the second version in December 2019, packed with awesome features to support your analysis process and insights generation. Thanks again for your review! =)
Andrew H.
Senior UX Designer
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
October 2, 2019

“EnjoyHQ, A Passionate Team Making a Needed Product”

ProsI love how easy this product makes the process of searching through libraries of information, something I couldn't do with products I used previously. The new transcription service that automatically, and freely, creates transcriptions of audio text is a massive lifesaver. It cuts down on notetaking requirements and costs for using alternative transcription services.
ConsThe software is still new and has the occasional bug or missing feature. These are rarely dealbreakers and when I bring them to the attention of support, they are very frequently already in the process of fixing them.

By EnjoyHQ on November 20, 2019
Thanks for your feedback Andrew, we really appreciate it. We will continue to add awesome features to our transcription service, watch this space! \o/
Eszter K.
UX researcher
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
November 19, 2019

“EHQ for UX research”

OverallWe needed to gather all research notes in one place so that not only us (UX team), but everyone in the company could easily find them and can easily conduct research on them. They also can upload their insights so finally we have a comprehensive collection of insights.
ProsAll our notes are in one place so it is easy to find what one is looking for - property/tag system is a great help.
ConsLink in the email notification works weirdly: it is difficult to find the exact notes the notification refers to.

By EnjoyHQ on November 20, 2019
Hi Ezter, thank you so much for your review Regarding the link to notes, we're sorry about that, we discovered a little bug and it's going to be fixed today Please let us know if we can help in any other way. Have a wonderful day!
November 19, 2019
Eszter P.
UX Researcher
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
November 20, 2019

“An easy to use research repository ”

ProsWith EnjoyHQ it is easy to create a research note, highlight and tag the most interesting and relevant insights and group them. Though, for me, the most useful part is the search engine, I enjoy the powerful and flexible filtering option. Stories is also a nice option for sharing research insights and iterations with my team.
ConsAlthough the design is nice, sometimes I feel the screen a bit overcrowded.
November 20, 2019