Landbot.io Ratings

Overall

About Landbot.io

Landbot is a tool to create conversational websites visitors love. Engage and boost conversion with human conversations, at scale. Our powerful codeless solution enables anyone to create and embed a high converting chatbot on any website without needing coding skills. Learn more about Landbot.io

joseph b.
Inbound Marketing Specialist
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
August 15, 2019

“Dynamic lead flow and capture”

OverallMy experience with Landbot has been very very smooth. Setup, styling, and integrating have all been top-notch. On par with any other system i've worked with.
ProsI love the flexibility in design, integration, and conditional branching available with Landbot. We often work with fairly complex interdependent systems and Landbot has been able to fit right in like a missing puzzle piece.
ConsCost per seat can grow unreasonably; I would like to see a business account available so that this restriction is removed. As it is we are simply unable to offer this feature with the number clients we have currently using Landbot. It feels a little stifling only being able to offer this as a lead flow system without live takeover due to ballooning costs when managing several clients with large sales teams.
Filip N.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
May 18, 2019

“Best chat-bot creation software”

OverallLandbot is a great and easy to use chat-bot creator for beginners and also offers all the features a pro might need
ProsI strongly believe that the team at landbot.io is doing a great job, the software is easy to use, all our team members are capable of using it, and the best part is they offer all those power-ups and integrations
ConsWe used it to create really complicated bots, with a lot of conditional logic and at a certain point, it takes longer for the chat-bot to save. But the user sees no difference, so I guess the software is great also for highly complicated bots
May 18, 2019
Joe G.
August 22, 2019

“Horrible customer service”

OverallDecent product, horrible support.
ProsThe overall functionality of the bot is great for basic use.
ConsThey advertise additional functionality like the ability to add custom tracking code for Facebook and Google Ads. However, these features do not function properly and when you request support, they are absolutely useless. Firstly, I submitted a ticket to support asking for assistance with custom tracking code, they responded immediately saying that they were working on the issue. Two weeks later I didn't hear back so I reached out again only to find out that the ticket was in the wrong queue. After they finally responded, we go back and forth over the course of another 10 days, I spoke with at least 5 different people and no one was able to resolve my issue. When I finally made some progress with one rep my issue was escalated to, I was then re-routed back to the original rep who had no idea. Very frustrating to say the least. They definitely have an issue with their support staff. If you check out their Facebook reviews, I am not the only one experiencing issues. After I left a Facebook review, one of the founders reached out to me asking for additional details, once I responded to him, it initiated a chatbot that started trying to route me to support. Very bad customer experience. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE WHATSOEVER!!
August 22, 2019
Paper & Forest Products, 11-50 employees

“First impression”

OverallOverall, this app is very good, however, we do not use the paid service, it is because we still cannot get one email from visitor by this app, maybe this is our problem, we do not know how to capture visitor email. So, if the app can give us suggestions, e.g. by weekly report, monthly report, how to improve our conversion rate, etc. then if we can really obtain email address / contact information from potential customers, then we will use the paid service. thanks.
ProsEasy to use, user-friendly user interface, with preset template, also can use visualized flow chart structure, step by step to finish settings. With precise statistics on each stage.
Consconversion rate is low, if system can provide suggestions to us by machine learning (big data analysis) or by human consultant , then this app will be perfect!

By Landbot on May 20, 2019
Hello there! Thanks for your review! Good to see you find the stats and our user-friendly interface easy to use - in regards to conversion rates and getting more of your chatbot you can always take a look at our Knowledge Base here (https://landbot.helpdocs.io/) where we try to share as much as we can in order to make it easier for everyone to make the most of their bots. We'd suggest for you to create and test different bots and see which ones are better accepted by your visitors and which of those are converting better when it comes to generating leads and gathering customer emails. You can customise them all any way you want to make them more appealing, this way your web visitors will probably interact more with it - hopefully that'll bring in more leads for your business. The Landbot Team
Marketing and Advertising, 1001-5000 employees
May 24, 2019

“Used Landbot as an internal chatbot”

OverallLandbot was a very quick and easy solution to getting users on our intranet better guidance to other resources and answering their questions without requiring a human component.
ProsThe ease to set up and implement was definitely the highlight. Being able to set up a decision tree in the app, copy the html into a webpage, and have it work seamlessly was great!
ConsAfter I set up my large decision tree, if I wanted to make a small tweak across many items on it, there was no way to as it was all no-code. I think going forward they're resolving this with blocks, but it was essentially a trade-off for the simplicity.
Geoffrey G.
Graphic & web designer

“The best chatbot!”

OverallI really like chatbot and the best thing is that you can create your bot in different ways according to your needs, but I really do not understand is why I have to pay to use fb msn sync with landbot? or what about an app for android?
ProsWhat I like about chatbot is the interface, very easy to use, firendly, it has sense and it is intuitive. Very good for new brands and companies with needs on online customer service. I definitely recommend go to try the free version and not stay in the landbot.io homepage.
ConsThe only thing i really don't like is: chatbot is only availabe on english, I can not recommend chatbot to some of my clients because they don not speaks english at all.
Gary S.
Founder & CEO
November 21, 2018

“Easy To Use Chat Bot Builder For Marketers”

OverallGreat chatbot tool, using it on several websites. Just be sure you have a clear plan on how you will use it before you start building your chatbot.
ProsIf you are a marketer and not a developer, you may find chat bot building difficult. Landbot has a super easy to use UI that makes building chatbots easy and intuitive. They also have lots of templates to help get you started faster. I like the ability to desingn and brand each chat bot individually so I can use chat bots on different websites.
ConsNot specific to this software but chatbots in general, it needs a lot of time and planning to create a chatbot that is customer friendly enough to not annoy your visitors. You need to be able to map out the conversations and responses in advanced to make sure customers do not hit any deadends.

By Landbot on May 20, 2019
Hey Gary! Many thanks for leaving us a review here. We do try to make it as easy as we can for you all to be able to build up your own chatbots based on your business needs and eventually we'll make it even easier for sure. Glad to hear you enjoy using it for a number of different website. Thanks again for your review! The Landbot Team
November 21, 2018
Marketing and Advertising, 5001-10,000 employees
May 21, 2019

“The easiest, best "bot" design platform out there!”

OverallI had heard about Landbot through Product Hunt years ago and had been looking for a way to use them. I had an opportunity to create an "interactive FAQ" for a program we were launching, so I used the Landbot chatbot to create this experience for our website visitors. As a "demo" for our Client, I spent one (late) night building the FAQ decision tree in the Landbot backend and doing basic design changes to reflect my Client's brand. This wasn't intended to be the final product, but when I walked my Client through the demo, she loved it so much, so just wanted to use the one I made, which we charged almost $8,500 for. This tool is fantastic!
ProsThe drag & drop backend, simple creative updates and integrations
ConsHonestly... NOTHING so far! It's such a great tool for deploying chatbots quickly and easily - I designed and launched one completely on my own in one day!
Becky D.
Consultant Owner
November 1, 2018

“Landbot is on the right track, but not there yet”

OverallI love the concept of a "stupid" chatbot in that it doesn't have any NLU or machine learning or AI built in. Those are quite complicated and would prevent a lot of people from giving chatbots a try. Landbot is more like a choose your own adventure novel where you as the author get to determine what users of your chatbot can do. There is no chat window where users can type anything they want to confuse your bot. They are offered only the options you provide, whether buttons or text entry boxes or things like that. And I am a firm believer in the use of chatbots in marketing. I believe they will take over many tasks where static webpages were used in the past. And Landbot is on the right track to support this shift.
ProsBeyond the concept of their software, I like the admin where you build out the actual chat conversations. It's much easier to use than other chatbot systems I've used.
ConsTheir product is still new, so it lacks some functionality that I wanted. Also, you can only have one landbot per page on your website, so my use cases are much more limited than I want.

By Landbot on May 20, 2019
Hello Becky! Our product has improved a lot since last year actually :) It is key for us and our customers to have a tool which enables anyone to easily create and embed a chatbot for their business. We too believe we're on the right path! Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review here. The Landbot Team
November 1, 2018
Mark S.
MarkTech
August 15, 2019

“LandBot - An Alternative to AI”

Overall We've deployed it on a couple of clients sites and are still learning how to best use the tool to engage visitors and convert them into leads and customers
ProsLandbot is very easy to use. Developing conversation using their workflow tools like bricks makes it simple to get started quick to deploy.
ConsThey don't have 24/7 support, time zones, I am in the Mid-US, No live chat support.
Ron V.
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
May 17, 2019

“The fastest way to deploy a chat bot”

OverallBeen using it for years and its effective to reduce redundant questions and increase sales. Chat support is super responsive.
ProsTemplates let you launch simple bots in minutes. Custom apps take a little longer but not nearly as long as any alternative I know of. No coding required.
ConsI would like to see more 3rd party integrations. The pricing to white label is a little steep. This should be automatic for any paid level.
Maxim Z.
Education Management, 11-50 employees
August 16, 2019

“User friendly and easy to start chat and sales bot application”

OverallGreat and better then competitors. Hope to see AI features in the future to recognize handtyped requests and answers of users.
ProsVery user friendly, fun and well designed application. Intuitive user interface. Easy to implement any logic to the chat bot. Gifs improve the user experience and grow conversion.
ConsThe only negative thing I found so far is that if you build a chat bot with a complicated logic and 100+ Dialog blocks even strong PC is experiencing lack of resources.
August 16, 2019
Internet, 1-10 employees
May 14, 2019

“Very elegant look and feel and simple to use”

ProsI really like how engaging and elegant the bots and templates are. They don't look like all the other bots out there. I also really like how simple it is to setup the flows and capture responses. The tracking is nice as well too.
ConsI would like to see a larger variety of templates to choose from so I can get started with something closer to my use case. Its a little daunting to start to build out a flow from scratch.

By Landbot on May 20, 2019
Hi there!, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review here :) Great to see you find our solution elegant and easy to use! Indeed it would be ideal for us to extend the number of templates we currently offer; we got started with those we would find more relevant at the time. Further implementations are always based on user and customer opinions and feedback like yours enables our teams to introduce more useful features all over the platform so stay stunned for more! The Landbot Team
Sunny T.
March 30, 2019

“A really nice engagement tool for your website”

OverallLandbot is really a fun tool to use. Building a bot is super easy, especially with their new Blocks system. I've used it on my website to qualify leads - in place of a contact form. I can see myself using it for customer surveys in the future as well. My only wish is that it could integrate with more ESPs (like ActiveCampaign). Right now it only integrates with MailChimp. You can technically integrate through Zapier, but that's an additional recurring cost that I don't always want to add. In any case, I'm pretty excited about the future of Landbot!
Pros- Building a bot is really easy - A great tool to engage website visitors - Customizable design - Some advanced features
Cons- Limited integration with email service providers - Can be a little expensive depending on your plan

By Landbot on May 20, 2019
Hi Sunny! Thanks a lot for your review! Glad to see our bots are helping your business better engage with your visitors. Yes, we will get better when it comes to integrations and we'll keep on working hard in order to improve our product to better adapt to customer needs so you can make the most of Landbot :) Thanks again for taking the time to review us here, very much appreciated! The Landbot Team
March 30, 2019
Pricila R.
UX Designer/Researcher
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

“My use of Landbot.io”

OverallWith Landbot, I developed survey questionnaires that were received by users as a fun way to answer surveys. I am also working on an onboarding of a product, using the concept of talk to explain to new users what the product does and how it does it.
ProsWhat I like most about Landbot is the ease of building bots and save information sent by users. Being a cool and fun alternative to doing research forms.
ConsI miss more attractive ways to display images, such as carousel. Also, it would be interesting to be able to set the size of the image block and be able to zoom in without having to open a new tab.

By Landbot on May 20, 2019
Hey there Pricila, First of all many thanks for your thorough review here! It's good to see you find it fun and useful for you to get going with either standard (or complex) chatbots, forms or something else like your upcoming product onboarding :) In regards to the "cons", we take note of them all so we can make our product team aware of it, this way we can keep on working on what matters to our users and customers. Many thanks again for the review! The Landbot Team
George H.
Co-founder and CEO
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
August 18, 2019

“Clean and Simple”

OverallOverall would highly recommend to anyone in need of a chatbot quickly for their website.
ProsIt was easy to use. The built-in analytics are super useful for analyzing traffic. Customizability is fantastic. Using as a full-page site is a huge plus.
ConsNot straightforward to set up google tag manager, facebook pixel, google analytics. While guides are provided, there are no examples.
August 18, 2019
Computer Software, Self-employed

“Cool way to engage”

OverallI am using it as an alternative to a landing page. I've had a good response overall and captured a good amount of emails.
ProsThe ease of use and short learning curve it takes to get rolling and using the features makes this platform really awesome and fun to use.
ConsI had to use the initial example that was given when you first signed in to get to know how the features worked and sort of reverse engineer it.

By Landbot on May 20, 2019
Hello there! Thanks so much for your review! Good to see you are getting along with our solution :) There are a bunch of articles in our Knowledge Base where you can pretty much find out everything you need to make the most of Landbot. And if there's anything you are struggling with just let us know and we'll help! We do hope you keep on enjoying the tool and collecting leads! The Landbot Team
Janne M.
Advertising Manager | AD
Construction, 1001-5000 employees

“Amazing”

OverallFirst WOW app in many many years.
ProsYou can do different chats and they can be show in middle of the page, not hiding behind button on corner of the page
ConsThere are nothing to complain! Love it all.

By Landbot on May 20, 2019
Hi Janne! We are very pleased to see you like it so much :) We keep on making efforts in all areas for our product to keep on implementing new features that add more value to any business. Stay stunned to find out more about upcoming releases and new tools we will deliver, hoping you keep on enjoying Landbot and its features. Thanks so much for your review! The Landbot Team
Diego B.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
May 14, 2019

“Really cool drag and drop builder ”

ProsLandbot has been super useful for building forms. Our users have complimented the interactive aspect and people I show think the chat like user experience is really cool. Definitely recommend.
ConsThe only thing I disliked was the price. It was a little too expensive for me but that's just because our budget was really tight. Compared to other forms like Typeform etc. it's not too bad.
Duane d.
Internet, 1-10 employees
August 6, 2019

“Great Value Alternative To Web Forms With The End User In Mind”

OverallThe problem that Landbot help me solve was creating an alternative to a boring form for generating leads. People like the conversational format which ties in nicely with my brands. The cost is also quite reasonable.
ProsI think ease of use is what Landbot got right - some bot builders can be confusing. Another thing is the modern look of the bots which is impressive - there is a lot of room for styling & customization of your bot. Lastly, Landbot is one of the few Software companies that has built a solution where you can have a bot embedded on your page instead of a popup.
ConsI think reporting is the only thing which could improve a bit. One has to export the data to have a proper look at the results. The funnel view in the reporting is a nice touch.
August 6, 2019
Felix H.
Web App developer
Computer Software, Self-employed

“Very helpful”

OverallEngaging an audience to gain information from them - surveys. Compared to alternative survey experiences such as SurveyMonkey or Google Forms Landbot provides a richer experience which makes them want to do it.
ProsUsed software to engage with an audience and get feedback from. The experience it provided them encouraged them to be more honest and to want to complete the chat. This allowed me to gather more information knowing I am not being a burden to the user. The connections and GUI interaction is very user friendly. Connections with apps such as Zapier.
ConsIt does take more time to setup a good and enjoyable chat. Would like better support for images - such as having multiple images within a field.
Hadrien R.
Developer
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
May 15, 2019

“First Meeting”

OverallThe idea is amazing, I have had a lot of fun using it. First Time, I am talking aboutthis kind of software to other people.
Pros- add Coding - Embed images, memes - Complex Architecture
ConsThe software should allow to drag&drop on distance greater than the screen

By Landbot on May 20, 2019
Hi there Hadrien, Thanks so much for you review! We're glad to see you're enjoying using Landbot so far - as per your "cons" comments, this is something we will let our product team know just so they can look into it and better assess the potential value such feature could provide. Many thanks again for this review, we appreciate it :) The Landbot Team
May 15, 2019
Bruno T.
Digital Transformation Specialist
Automotive, 51-200 employees
April 26, 2019

“Impressive app with great results”

ProsEasy to use, super simple to implement and to publish on our website. For teams that aim to be agile and rapid-testing, Landbot is a great ally.
ConsAt the moment, the app has been very good overall.

By Landbot on June 20, 2019
Hi Bruno! Many thanks for taking the time to write this review - we appreciate it :) We're thrilled to see you're getting positive results. We do try to make it as easy to use as we can for our existing and future customers to make the most of our chatbots. We hope our solution keeps on bringing value to your business! The Landbot Team
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 1-10 employees
April 23, 2019

“Best of conversational landing pages”

ProsAfter some time digging around and testing a variety of tools, I was very happy to have finally discovered Landbot. The tool is very user friendly, has an intuitive design, and has a great personality. I now regularly recommend people to use Landbot to validate their business ideas, without having to build full blown landing pages.
ConsThere are a few form-like features, like drop down selection, missing that would make Landbot more useful for collecting user feedback.

By Landbot on June 20, 2019
Hello! Thanks so much for your review. We're glad to see you're finding Landbot useful and easy to use - In regards to the cons you mention, we take in consideration every single feedback in order for us to make it available to our product team for them to keep on iterating and be to deliver a more aligned solution based on user feedback so thanks again for the review! The Landbot Team
April 23, 2019
Pablo B.
CFO
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
May 22, 2019

“ Helloumi Review”

OverallFor a license free I'm satisfied by the necessity of use a laptop and not a smartphone is an issue very important for me
ProsEasy for building and publishing...precise for rookies in apps and chatbots
ConsThe program is not responsive, every day i be in movement and don't use the website in a work station...or laptop...this is the most critical issue for me.
May 22, 2019
Daniel M.
Technical Specialist
Market Research, 51-200 employees

“A good begining”

OverallWe tried to create a marketing chatbot but the process is actually hard. There is a need for repeatable blocks in order to speed up the working process.
ProsThe UI is easy to use and it has the basics to create a simple chat bot flow from scratch. It has numerous styling options and a custom css, thus allowing you to fully brand the bot.
ConsScripting is very hard and the HOOK options are limited. It should be possible to add an API next to it that has more functionality. The tutorials are actually workarounds and provided limited information. Exporting data should have more custom options.
Pedro P.
October 14, 2016

“Best platform for instant messaging”

OverallWe have tried almost every software for instant communication before Helloumi. In our experience as a concierge for end users, the best way to make sales and support is using the apps people already use (Messenger, WhatsApp,...) and Helloumi is the best choice for this kind of communication. It is a clearly oriented platform for conversational commerce.

By Landbot on May 20, 2019
Hi Pedro, Many thanks for your review! Make sure to check our product and latest developments :) It's been a while since your review, there are a lot of new features since then. The Landbot Team
October 14, 2016
JORDI A.
CMO
Insurance, 51-200 employees
September 3, 2019

“Easy and useful”

OverallNear one month using the pro version and I had not any problem.
ProsIt's very user-friendly, the dashboard is clear, and the way to setup the bot it's completely intuitional. I use it now just for simple lead generation inside content marketing strategies and it's working fine.
ConsI miss some options, as condition based in user parameters known by the navigator (country, device, OS...) and the possibility to do actions based in them.
September 3, 2019
Yuji Y.
PM
Internet, Self-employed
September 5, 2019

“Best to figure the chat bot first time”

ProsEasy to use, and intuitive interface. One of the best tool to learn chat bot
ConsOnly available for fixed term to respond customers comments. I won't request to have deep learning, but should be available multiple candidate words to figure what customer input.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed

“Best ChatBot ”

OverallIt is awesome!
ProsI found it easy to use and understand after just a few minutes of using.
ConsCan't think of anything right now. They need to make more templates....
Josh K.
Product manager
Financial Services, Self-employed
May 14, 2019

“Easy to create chatbots”

ProsThe interface for creating the chat flow is very intuitive and easy to understand. I was really able to sketch out relatively complex flows in little time.
ConsIt would be nice if there were more options for randomisation in the chats to make it a less robotic.

By Landbot on May 20, 2019
Hey Josh, Thanks so much for your review! We are glad to see you are finding it easy to build up the chatbots you need for your business - Our builder does aim to make it easy for anyone to quickly get their bots up and running, and further product implementations are on the way. We take in consideration your comments regarding the randomisation mention, this way we can better focus our efforts in order to keep on bettering our solution. Thanks again for taking the time to leave your review here. The Landbot Team
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
August 27, 2019

“BAD Customer Service”

Prossoftware is easy to use, however, it takes longer and longer to load the more you add content to it
ConsLandbot is charging me a monthly fee without my permission. I have contacted them several times, they say they cannot end my subscription without me doing that. However, I tried many many times following their guidelines, I end up at the main page without no confirmation or info if my account was deleted or not. I'm very desperate and afraid they charge me another fee. They waited for an answer for 1 month. It is a very bad service they provide. I am very desperate.
August 27, 2019
Claudia N.
CXO
Management Consulting, 201-500 employees
July 17, 2019

“very useful ”

OverallWe use landbot for lead acquisition and its great
ProsThe program is very flexible so can be used in various activities.
ConsIt is not so easy to use as it has quite a lot of complicate functions. It needs some time to get used to it and get fluent.
July 17, 2019
Vicki M.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed

“Great idea!”

OverallI like being able to engage my potential customers in a conversation before they get to the product information.
ProsI like having a chat feature as a landing page.
Cons Sometimes it's hard to get the correct response from the chat your looking for.
Tim S.
Accounting, 1001-5000 employees
May 21, 2019

“Super easy - a game changer!”

ProsVery easy to use and understand. Has a very wide range of use cases and will ensure we get all the required info from out customers!
ConsNothing that I don't like about Landbot at this stage
Human Resources, 1-10 employees
May 14, 2019

“Need more features, not only web”

OverallIt was great but it is not worthy when you need your bot somewhere else than websites.
ProsThe ease to build conversational UX and the layout as decision tree
ConsThe lack of integrations (DB, Media output), harsh deploying and difficulty to take action for humans
Paulo S.
Management
September 5, 2019

“Great tool if the right audience ”

OverallLanding enables one to put clever use of simple fu nations and also integrate with more complex utilities . It's is a tool that is useful to a wide range of uses. Still it is up tongue adoption of chestbits frontage general Public that will they'll the success and survival of such tools
ProsThe possibilities of what you can use it for are many
ConsFlowchart repetition around similar blocks
Filippo P.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
May 29, 2019

“Great tool”

ProsIt has an engaging user interface, very easy to use. My customers liked it very much
ConsThe flow builder is a bit confusing and when the flow is long, it starts to work slowly
May 29, 2019
Aitor M.
Legal Services, 1-10 employees

“Fun, useful and simple”

ProsWhat I liked most about landbot.io is the ease of use. It's very intuitive and the end result is great. Aesthetic and very effective.
ConsThe worst thing about landbot.io is its price. Although the free version is great, the next cheaper option does not add many more utilities.
Marcus C.
Ceo
Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees
May 21, 2019

“Best alternative 'Ive found”

ProsSimplicity and design. It is easy to use and to implement.
ConsNo autosave and ir keeps branding even in the first paid plan.
Lourdes S.
VP Marketing
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

“Really Great Tool ”

ProsI like that I can create quick tests with minimal coding.
ConsI wish I could control timing more (specifically on images).
George M.
co-owner
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed
August 29, 2019

“AWESOME !! ”

ProsI love this product because it can interact with our customers and it so so easy to use
ConsNo cons..this is an amazing product. Just try it :)
August 29, 2019