Beeketing Ratings

Overall
4.8/5

About Beeketing

We build a platform of smart marketing apps to follow your visitors right when they step on your store and gradually drive them down the conversion funnel, then turn them into loyal customers for you. Beeketing apps are made to increase your conversions and online sales automatically. For Shopify merchants, here is our list of Shopify apps: https://beeketing.com/shopify-apps Learn more about Beeketing

ishara m.
Graphic Designer
Printing, 1-10 employees
April 28, 2019

“ a comprehensive package marketing tool for ecommerce ”

OverallThis has really helped me have the capacity of discovering my customers' personal interests and thus I can now comfortably offer them what they need exactly.
ProsBeeketing is a comprehensive package marketing tool for ecommerce which is self-operating and meant to convert the visitors of your store to potential customers. As an online seller, this marketing platform helped me build effective marketing campaigns easily via automation. How the Beeketing App Works The Beeketing app which is considered to be more of an electronic commerce artificial intelligence app works by tracking your visitors once they enter your store. Immediately it captures your visitors, it utilizes several activities in order to find the most appropriate way of turning them to be your loyal clients. Pro of Using Beeketing 1. It is User Friendly The app is simple and easy to use not to mention it has significantly improved my mobile site. Even when I was a newbie user, I found utilizing this app easy since setting it up was simple and straight forward. 2. Assists to Drive Sales The app offers an exceptional customer support, which is a factor that has assisted me drive sales in my store. Whatever the app says, it does it exactly and therefore aids in driving sales. 3. Allows Me to Communicate without Exchanging Contact Details Beeketing is a marketing tool that gives me a chance of calling or chatting with people without the need of exchanging contact details with them. The best part of this communication app is that it allows me to make video calls and voice calls free of cost.
ConsCons of Using Beeketing 1. It is Somewhat Costly Compared to other marketing tools, I found this app to be a little bit costly to purchase and install. However, the variety of merits it is exposing me to when utilizing it in my store certainly makes it a worthy investment. Bottom Line Beeketing has been helping me track and analyse how customers behave on my business website.
April 28, 2019
Marsha J.
Support Specialist
Cosmetics, 51-200 employees
March 19, 2018

“Cool app and the fact that its free makes it that much better”

OverallI would recommend this app to anyone looking to leverage their customer service via a chat app, and to improve their business customer quality service. Great app with good customer support. This is a good solution if you want a chat function and it's advisable to have someone monitor constantly in order to reply fast. If you don't a delayed response is more acceptable with Facebook messenger then it is with a real live chat.
ProsWhat I like most about this app is that its free this makes it even more amazing. Excellent app and a great support team. I like the ease of use it simple to install and it is there and looks great, I like when apps do that. I also like the way it stays within the store. This is a good solution if you want a chat function and it's advisable to have someone monitor constantly in order to reply fast. If you don't a delayed response is more acceptable with Facebook messenger then it is with a real live chat
ConsI had one minor technical issue with the app for an unknown reason and their technical service team worked hard to resolve the issue with great communication on their side. Definitely recommend this to any who has a shopify store.
March 19, 2018
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
February 12, 2019

“Best communication app without exchanging contact numbers.”

OverallOverall its an excellent app but just needs to improve its speed.
Pros- Best part is that you can chat as well as call with people without exchanging contact numbers. - Messaging , voice calling & video calling is free of cost. - It not only offers free chatting but one can even share stickers, photos & even videos - Its directly linked with ones Facebook account.
Cons- It occupies around 100 MB in ones phone. - One cannot have complete privacy, as the calls can be recorded as mentioned in their terms & conditions without intimating the user. - one might face little problem with the speed.
February 12, 2019
Damilola M.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
August 3, 2019

“Beeketing Review”

ProsWhen I was introduced to Beeketing I thought it's one of those sophisticated apps I won't be able to operate until I opened an account and I saw how easy it is to operate Beeketing app function, it is very user friendly and has enhanced my mobile site appearance. The app has a well organised customer support, it helps me to manage the app functions to drive more sales to my store. Through Beekiting app I am able to communicate with my customers without any need to ask for their contacts, the juicy part is that I can do both voice or video call with my customers at no cost. If you have an online sales store I will suggest you try Beeketing.
ConsI compared Beeketing cost to some other marketing tools in the market, I would say Beeketing pricing is on the high side. Beeketing mobile app consume more space than expected, I think they should work on how to reduce the space the app uses on mobile phone.
August 3, 2019
Abby S.
Marketing Manager
Construction, 51-200 employees
December 4, 2018

“Invaluable for Facebook Business Pages”

OverallOverall, this app has made it much easier for our team to respond to clients quickly and easily from any cell phone. Definitely sticking with this one long-term.
ProsFor any business that uses Facebook (so, any business), this app is invaluable. Makes it much easier to communicate directly with people who message your page - and response time is becoming increasingly important.
ConsThe only negative here is that the app tends to use up a lot of space. Depending what device you're working with, it could slow things down a bit.
December 4, 2018
Shawn B.
Small Business Owner
May 3, 2019

“Superb tools for your e-commerce store.”

OverallI installed this application when my business conversion rate started to decline and it did wonders. I was able to contact the subscribers with sales and discounts, automatically follow up with abandoned carts, and more. My conversion rate increased during the first week!
ProsBeeketing software is easy to use and set up with your Shopify or other e-commerce store. They have many tools to boost your sales/conversion rate, get more email subscribers, follow up with abandoned carts and so many more really good features.
ConsThere wasn't much I didn't like. It could have a few more options for obtaining email subscribers.
May 3, 2019
Joe K.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
August 20, 2019

“Boost Sales by Beeketing”

OverallOverall, positive. Have had no complaints and the few times I've needed customer support I've been able to get it.
ProsThe pop-up and add-to-cart additions that this ecommerce solution offers provides a nice boost to revenue numbers on BigCommerce.
ConsMonthly cost is a bit expensive. Unless you have enough visitors it is hard to get a pay off. Luckily, if you do have enough visitors, it gives a positive return.
August 20, 2019
Julie K.
Data Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
October 10, 2018

“Love Facebook Chat App”

OverallI love all of the features and how you can cut and paste photos and put links into your chat. Its very user-friendly
ProsI love how easy it is to use and the notifications are helpful. I can be on the road and not have to even log into facebook to read my messages.
ConsI wish they had live help chat. That's the one thing that frustrates me about this software is not being able to get a live person.
October 10, 2018
James M.
Social Media and Content Marketing Manager
September 17, 2019

“Great free marketing tools. Sales Pop is awesome.”

OverallIt helped me convert more first-time traffic than I did without it. For free, its well worth trying.
ProsI like that the software is free. Sales Pop adds instant social proof to your site, helping uneasy first-time visitors feel comfortable enough to purchase.
ConsSales Pop used to be able to randomly generate fake orders. It was nice when first starting out to get social proof without having ever sold anything. They now only show real orders, for better or for worse.
September 17, 2019
Chima O.
student
Computer Hardware, Self-employed
February 6, 2019

“Anyone can use facebook”

OverallFacebook is wonderful! Like I said anyone can use facebook!
ProsThe background is really beautiful plus how it tells you your mutual friends
ConsWhen there's no internet connection, it should tell you "Sorry, there's no internet connection", instead it keeps trying to load but nothing loads acactually
February 6, 2019
Internet, 11-50 employees
January 23, 2019

“It's nice to talk to clients without having to give our business number or email !”

OverallI can't expect less from a Beeketing app, I recommand this one for all dropshippers and ecommerce pros.
ProsThe best option is separating personal facebook messenger with Quick Facebook Chat. It helps connect our customers for problem solving and preventing unnecessary emails sent and received from customers.
ConsI think it fulfills all its functions correctly at the moment there is nothing that I like less in this app, I've never had a problem with this app.
January 23, 2019
Ada P.
Entrepreneur
March 15, 2019

“Great Upsell app”

OverallOverall a good experience. I have had a 2% conversion rate with the app so I cannot complain.
ProsTo be honest, I haven't tried out all the features of the app, but it is very intuitive and it is easy to find what you want. Once you're in the dashboard, you are offered the choice to create an upsell or a cross sell offer. These are the critical ingredients of this app, and I did not feel overwhelmed by choice.
ConsI don't dislike anything about the software. However, I wish that users are offered some insight into best-performing crossell/upsell campaigns in order to make better informed choices.
March 15, 2019
Matthew D.
Managing Partner
Food & Beverages, Self-employed
September 10, 2019

“Great apps!”

OverallVery satisfied. Easy to use, easy to install, easy to adjust, easy to maintain.
ProsApps are incredibly easy to install to Shopify-based platforms. Support team is quick to respond whenever anything went wrong or we had questions.
ConsThere isn't really any room for customization. Allowing developers to customize apps would make Beeketing so much more attractive. Pricing is also up there.
September 10, 2019
Ryan K.
Chat User
Computer Games, Self-employed
February 2, 2019

“I really enjoy this product”

OverallI love it that I chat with Multiple people at once
ProsI like the ease of use and the functionality
Cons sometimes it can be a pain because messages don't always send right away
February 2, 2019
James R.
Retail, 11-50 employees
January 24, 2019

“The Emporer has no clothes”

Overallyes cross selling and upselling works. Beeketing should make it easier and hassle free. the glitches and weak front line customer service make this aggravating. The fees they should look at.
ProsIt has really good marketing and has gotten lots of reviews
Cons1 Really glitchy. it boots up slowly, the reporting is still not correct. We have issues getting it started and one app has an issue with Shopify so that the pricing id off $10 per month. 2. The price is the highest out there. The apps do what they say though not measureable different than other apps out there. Yes up selling and cross selling will help your sales but they did not invent it. Boost is a permanent 2.5% commission with a high minimum. 3. Customer service is slow. First line people will slowly take your info, they can fix nothing, Then you wait for a few days till the technical folks might fix. You will never get a person on the phone. All customer service is off shore and all are reading from a script. after countless emails and chats I have yet to talk to someone who knows anything. 4. We are only using because they have established a brand, and my SEO consultant said to use them. I am totally unimpressed and have told him that. Perhaps they have key customers who they take care of. I could handle 3 if 1 was not an issue. I cannot beleive that the brands that they tout tolerate such shoddy reliability but perhaps those brands are not e commerce focused. My recommendation use for the trial to see how it works. then try some others out there. Save money and aggro.
January 24, 2019
Larry S.
Sales Renting
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
June 26, 2018

“Easy for engaing mobile traffic, easy for the user”

ProsHave you ever wonder how much traffic your website gets from mobile, and how many leads you waste without engaging, the best way it to engage your users where they feel at home, facebook. And you talk to a real persson not that annoying anonynous user, or an ip address
ConsI suggest an easier way of sharing personal data, for those who are not having an online shop, like rental. PLease consider a way for a user to accept sending the data to the website without typing it.
June 26, 2018
Ryan W.
July 30, 2019

“Must have Shopify apps”

ProsBeeketing offers some of the most important but unique apps for Shopify including sticky add-to-cart and buy now buttons.
ConsTruly, there's nothing not to love about Beeketing's products except maybe for the fact support is hard to reach but that may have changed with Shopify's new app store.
July 30, 2019
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
July 23, 2019

“I rely on this daily for my eCom site”

OverallOverall good. I still use it and wouldn't trade it , well unless something better came along.
ProsA lot of features to upset customers on your E-commerce store. Upsell, cross sell, pop up offers etc
ConsA bit buggy. Ive had numerous issues where things went wrong. Also, the personal recommendation feature charges per sale, so it can be costly.
July 23, 2019
Danny G.
June 15, 2019

“Happy Email”

OverallVery easy to install and setup. Very happy with it.
ProsThis software helps you to give your customer personal attention on a very easy and noble way. We are humans after all and love to be treated by humans and not by machines.
ConsThis app works great from the cratch. Nothing bad to say about it.
June 15, 2019
Vanessa M.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
March 17, 2019

“Great App and Versatile”

OverallEasy to use and good customer service. I took it down for a couple of week and I think it may have made a difference so I reinstalled. All my info was still there which was great!
ProsYou can customise the pop up design and also how frequently it is shown etc
ConsI would like to be able to edit the title of the products if they appear too long on the pop-up however I do understand why ethically this probably shouldn't be allowed (as you could change the name to whatever you wanted I guess).
March 17, 2019
Broadcast Media, Self-employed
September 19, 2018

“Very easy to use”

ProsPretty much everyone is on Facebook so it's very easy to connect with people
ConsYou don't always get notified if someone you don't know messages you
September 19, 2018
abdelli s.
Student Ambassador
Higher Education, 51-200 employees
July 16, 2019

“I am using Beeketing for my dropshipping website!”

ProsI like the features that Beeketnig provide such as showing that someone just bought that product from a city you choose which can push the visitor to buy the product also before the expiration of the sale time.
ConsIf you want to get all the features (the most important the features that you need) of Beeketing, you will have to pay for it, and I think it's a little expensive, they have to rethink about their prices.
July 16, 2019
Randon J.
Digital Marketing
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
April 16, 2019

“Great Plugin With A Lot Of Options”

OverallThis plugin has been great and driven sales for sure. There are a ton of features and they all provide great value.
ProsWe started using Sales Pop to make people visiting our website feel comfortable with purchasing by seeing others who have ordered and from there we started using Countdown Converter, Happy Emails and others.
ConsSometimes the Countdown cart timer will show on our home page for certain products and not others when it should be shown on all products.
April 16, 2019
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
March 22, 2019

“How Good It Is”

OverallExceptional is all I have to say I cannot say anything negative about Beeketing. I will more than likely look into more apps from Beeketing.
ProsWell, All I can really say is it works just like advertised. I have had it under my free trial and have already earned enough as a direct result of the Check out Boots to Pay for 4 months of this product if it keeps performing like this it is a no brainer to continue using indefinitely.
ConsIt was not as intuitive as I would have liked and there was no countdown for the actual checkout page only for the cart. I would love the same type of thing to be added to my checkout page.
March 22, 2019
Bethany S.
Direct Care Staff
Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees
December 17, 2018

“Better than texting ”

ProsIt's nice to be able to talk to people without having to give them my number!
ConsNothing that I can think of! It works well:)
December 17, 2018
Chris Z.
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
June 9, 2019

“If you have an e-commerce store get this!”

ProsThe ease of setup and functionality! Sales at violatethedresscode.com significantly increased!
ConsNo cons. I'd highly recommend this for any e-commerce site. Our company Violate the Dress Code saw an immediate increase in average sale cost.
June 9, 2019
Graphic Design, Self-employed
January 14, 2019

“Very useful ”

OverallIn general, I could say that it was good.
Proswhat I like the most is that I can communicate with my clients quickly through fast chat and they can solve any doubt
ConsAt the moment there is nothing that I liked less. I think it fulfills its function correctly
January 14, 2019
melissa w.
owner/coo
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

“EASY. EASY. EASY”

OverallIt is my first contact with my customer and it allows me to BE CUSTOM AND AUTHENTIC.
ProsThis suite is so easy to use but what I value most is that it is compartmentalized for my growth and budget.
Conssome modules are pricey and out of our grasp
Juan R.
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed
June 20, 2019

“GREAT APP”

OverallThis has been a great add on to my website
ProsVery easy to set up , beautiful theme, great software
ConsTakes an hour to load my social proof onto the website, most of the other plug ins are instantly
June 20, 2019
Ofri Y.
Student
Used the software for: I used a free trial
March 25, 2019

“Great Value & Great that it's Free”

OverallGreat.
ProsThat the software I use is free and fits exactly my needs. I get what I need and I would definitely pay if I needed more. You get a fair amount of features and customizations for free which is again, great for me as a consumer. You also have enough features that are locked the will make me probably upgrade to premium in the future.
ConsI'm satisfied and the software is exactly like I expected, with the high quality of Beeketing. Although, it will be nice if everything was free, but I know a company can't afford that ;)
March 25, 2019
Hayley T.
Legal assistant
Legal Services, 1-10 employees
January 28, 2019

“Amazing ”

OverallEasy to contact clients. Fast and direct. Saves previous conversations and gives time stamps
ProsIt's user friendliness. Easy to use for even new users.
ConsConstant updates, updates are good but thing things always look different.
January 28, 2019
Brenda H.
Retired
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
March 16, 2018

“I use this tool from to connect and expand.”

OverallPretty easy to use, quick to connect with customers. Anyone can use this!
ProsThis is a very useful application. I like how you can separate personal facebook messenger with Quick Facebook Chat. It helps connect your customers for business.
ConsThe interface can be confusing at times if you have a great amount of chats going on, to include personal facebook messenger. Other than that no impactful issues.
March 16, 2018
Cody E.
July 4, 2019

“Love beeketing”

ProsI love the features and how the apps increase my conversions. I've used them for multiple stores and they look great on my sites. They are easy to customize just how you want them. I've never ran into issues using their programs
ConsSomething I wish was that everything was free! No, but seriously there are nothing I dislike.
July 4, 2019
Rocklin N.
Design, 1-10 employees
May 28, 2019

“Best App To Date”

ProsI've earned over 35k with this app alone in the past year. What more do i need to say.
ConsNothing the app works great all around. Its very user friendly and does all the work by itself.
May 28, 2019
Jean Claude S.
Logistics Coordinator
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 501-1000 employees
November 28, 2018

“Best chatting app”

OverallOur customer experience has improved thanks to this software. We allow our customers to be able to receive an instant response from our company when needed.
Pros-Boosts conversation rate -Allows on time support to clients - User friendly
ConsAs of this moment, I haven't experienced any type of inconveniences with this software. I used it almost daily and I have no complains.
November 28, 2018
Brittany S.
Phlebotomist
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
November 20, 2018

“FB quick chat”

ProsThis makes chatting through Facebook much easier. I like that it's a completely separate app.
ConsThe only con that I can think of it that it make take up more storage on your phone.
November 20, 2018
July 20, 2018

“An essential for any online business.”

OverallMarketing automation that I can utilise to further expand my business without having to worry about manually completing mundane tasks.
ProsThey have so many apps that have a great range of free options that can enhance any online business.
ConsSometimes they require a paid subscription to access more premium features without a free trial, however they are mostly great value for money.
July 20, 2018
Eduardo A.
Software developer
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
September 24, 2019

“A nice push to our sales”

OverallWe're in love with the product. It just works out of the box.
ProsIt's easy to use and it integrates with whichever platform you are using. It drives up the sales of your products!
ConsThe language configuration is not supper obvious. We sale in countries where English in not our customers primary language.
September 24, 2019
Jaret M.
August 12, 2019

“Increases sales overnight”

ProsEasy to setup. Helps customers trust their purchase .
ConsWanted the company name that pops up to be removed. Was glad there was an option to do it.
August 12, 2019
Angela G.
Internet, 1-10 employees

“Great app”

OverallWonderful
ProsGreat response from our customers.. love this app.
ConsThere is no where to change credit card info we were hacked and had to get a new card, is my only problem that I can see so far. So they can't get there money right now. And the app isn't running. So sells are down quite a bit. Proof it works.
Justin H.
March 20, 2019

“Very impressed”

ProsIt does everything I need and more. Amazed by the features, price, and service. Great company!
ConsNothing. It really meets all my needs and more.
March 20, 2019
Mark G.
Ceo
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
February 8, 2019

“Some of the best app”

OverallMost of the apps I use from Beeketing I like never have been really disappointed.
ProsThe ease of use is perfect and dummy proof.
ConsThe high cost but I will see if it is worth it.
February 8, 2019
James H.
Consumer Electronics, 1-10 employees
February 1, 2019

“Great Apps”

OverallGreat I have a lot of beeketing apps on my store
ProsEasy and fast> I find them most helpful have not had any bugs so far
ConsSometimes get lost in finding some of the features
February 1, 2019
Manos T.
Student
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Self-employed
January 20, 2019

“Quick and functional”

ProsYou can chat very fast with your friends and thats very convinient because this is very functional in nowadays. Also you dont need to access facebook in order to send a message.
ConsSometimes there are lugs and you have to close the programme and open it again. But its not a big deal since thats not a common phenomenon.
January 20, 2019
Patrice B.
Founder, CEO
Cosmetics, Unspecified
May 25, 2018

“So far, this software has met my expectations and I will continue to use”

ProsIt was very easy to set up though one issue I didn't understand came up. I sent a message to the live chat support and the representative figured it out in less than a minute. The widget works smoothly on my website and responding to my customers is great because of the Facebook integration. Now we can automatically respond to customers on a first name basis and get basic information about them to provide them with better service. I will continue to use this app and see how it goes.
ConsSo far I don't have any complaints. Everything works as it should and there isn't anything I can think of that should be changed. I'm a satisfied customer!
May 25, 2018
Karmon D.
Director of marketing
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
October 16, 2019

“Software that actually makes your day easier!”

ProsThe navigational front end, makes it convenient to process commands.
ConsThe amount of options and components are overwhelming at times.
October 16, 2019
Gianfranco I.
CSM
Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees
September 5, 2019

“Great eCommerce tool”

OverallThis tool worked really well at making shoppers comfortable on the site
ProsThis tool was great at providing social proof for visitors to the eCommerce store. By showing recent sales.
ConsFor whatever reason they are no longer associated with Shopify, which is a shame because that's where most people used them
September 5, 2019
john wesley s.
online business
Packaging and Containers, 201-500 employees
April 25, 2019

“Nice app good sofware”

Overallgood its a must app for every online store.
Prosthe easy use of the app makes the work easier
Consplease include more design so we can choose and optimize it.
April 25, 2019
Jennifer M.
Teacher
Education Management, 11-50 employees
March 14, 2019

“Facebook chat app review ”

OverallOverall it's a good software because it helps you connect with people in your life but i wish it was in the same app as Facebook.
ProsI like this software because it helps me stay connected with family and friends I don't see that often and you can send messages to them through Facebook.
ConsI don't like that it is a completely different app on your phone. It's annoying to go to send a message to a friend and your phone brings you into a different app. Also the look of it could use some improvement.
March 14, 2019
Mark B.
Realtor Team Leader / Co-Owner"The Marks of Excellence" Team
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
December 5, 2018

“Multiple Products All Great”

ProsWe use multiple Beeketing products through our Shopify store. We love them all. The integrations are seamless and they work flawlessly!
ConsWe wish that they had the option for a paid subscription to a few of their products to reduce the name being on the bottom of some of their apps.
December 5, 2018