CloudCart Ratings

Overall
4.6/5

About CloudCart

E-commerce platform that allows anyone to easily sell online with the help of customers intelligence for online business. Learn more about CloudCart

IVAN K.
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

“The dreams come true”

OverallI bought software 2 years ago I was very exiting at the begining, but now i lost myself in so many functionals:)
ProsThe interface of product is very friendly Its a easy of use
ConsMay be the least is costumer support and non languial interface I want to use my store in 2 languages, but there is no way
Georgi Y.
bisness owner
Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees
September 17, 2019

“easy and fast”

OverallPeople can order faster and easier - only via internet
ProsIt is easy to learn and use, it works fast
Consthe options change often and the way you can to do same action - for example, it was hard to find how to change the main picture of the site - this option (and not only) was changed several times. Also the design. Change is good, but not when people get used to some things.
September 17, 2019
George S.
Finanace Manager
Retail, 501-1000 employees
January 25, 2017

“Great place to stay your online store!”

OverallThe people at CloudCart are real professionals. They adjusted to our needs and developed modules specifically needed for our business. As a large enterpise our needs are a lot different than smaller shops and they adapted brialliantly. All our demands and questions were professionally handled. Best of all the price is extremely low for what they offer. You can really control every aspect of your online store, from product and category pages to how your store looks. Anyone can work on the platform. The interface is amazing and they provide a wide range of pre-designed tamplates that are simply gorgeous.
ProsEase of use, price and funcationality. Truly versatile.
ConsLike any software there are things missing, however, I cannot point any specific con, because anything we needed, Cloudcart listened and got it done!
kalin i.
Sales Manager
Photography, 1-10 employees

“Thanks to the team”

OverallI'm already working with a third year cloudcard and I think everything is fine.
ProsEasy work on the platform and good support
ConsI can not remember. Perhaps there should be more training videos for additional apps, how they work and how they will be useful to our store
Nikolay U.
Food & Beverages, Self-employed

“Nuts ”

OverallWe started good, Cloudcart representatives helped me to establish the webshop. After this initial kick off I didnt get proper support. I figured out that the initial product upload is done with pictures downloaded from internet, probably without copyright, although I ask for this explicitly.
ProsPredefined features and plug and play apps
ConsLack of second language Poor attitude towards customers Missing of ability to display some detials on the webshop

By CloudCart on January 25, 2019
Hello Nikolay, thank you for your honest review! I do appreciate it! We do support multi language. You need to connect your two store to sync your inventory (if you want) We are sorry that you feel that the initial kick off was proper but after that the support was not good. Please understand that we do support all our customers with the highest level of knowledge as we can. All questions via chat, email or phone are addressed in few hours and most importantly if there is an issue with a feature our development team is making their best to address it the same day. If you are speaking about the images of the demo content (installed on each trial store) - all images are with royalty free license! CloudCart is a company with a perfect reputation, and we can not afford to use a copyright content!
Antonio S.
Partner
Automotive, 1-10 employees

“Brief review”

ProsSupport 24/7, constant improvement and development, additional functionalities
ConsSome functionalities should be for free and not paid - for example GDPR
Lidiya S.
July 24, 2018

“Profesional approach to online sales and to the clients. Great support.”

ProsIt is easy to handle with. The support is great. The designers are the best. They provide a lot of information for their clients connected with new applications and functionalities.
ConsI do not have cons because I tried building my online shops with a lot of different platforms. The thing is that whatever cons there is the support is so great that everything is fixed in minutes.
July 24, 2018
Stoil C.
Engineer
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees
June 5, 2018

“Almost two years ago I chose CloudCart. Definitely, I have made the best choice!”

OverallSince I use ColudCart, I have stopped worrying about the technical support and security of the website.
ProsThe best website platform! Very easy to use and the tech support team is great. They respond fast, and they are great professionals.
June 5, 2018
Medical Devices, 1-10 employees
September 20, 2018

“E-commerce solution with great potential, but still needs more work on it;”

Pros- Great customer support, team is always helpful and respond quickly; - Admin dashboard is very easy to learn and use, no code skills are needed for end-users;
Cons- Lack of essential features like manual ordering of products in the catalog; - Multi-language localization of front-end is not available for free, each language version is counted as a separate e-shop; - One-click Facebook shop feature (https://cloudcart.com/bg/feature/facebook) is not functioning at the current moment;

By CloudCart on October 3, 2018
Thanks for your review! We are constantly working in improving the CloudCart platform. For now we are working on manual reordering for products and multi-language feature. The facebook e-shop is forbidden for users outside US. This is why we can not offer this feature for now.
September 20, 2018
Naum N.
CTO
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
April 21, 2018

“Building a brand new website for less than an hour!”

OverallEasy to use from my Team, boosting the sales using social media integration.
ProsExtremely easy to set up, highly customizable, lots of free add-ons inside the platform. Easy Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, PayPal, etc. integration. Great Support!
ConsNo cons for the moment! I don't have any difficulties using the software! I will write a new review in 2-3 months from now.
April 21, 2018
Dobroslav K.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

“Claudcart review ”

OverallHi guys ! I would like to thank you for creating this amazing product. It is very easy to use for a creation of a webstore but also very friendly to the users. We ara a small company and your product help.us compete with the big sharks. Big up for the support guys . Thank you!
ProsEasy ti use. Friendly for users
ConsSmall staff such as when you hit ad to card it separates the word go to payment in half (in bulgarian)
Silvana A.
Veterinary, 1-10 employees

“What is my opinion”

OverallI am still getting into work and so far I have no experience in this area.
ProsExtremely easy to operate and responsive.
ConsIt's easy to handle, even when you don't have the knowledge;)
Petko P.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

“Cloudcart”

ProsEasy to add products. Easy to create personal design. Good SEO position after 6 mounth.
ConsNo quick order, only check out. When a new order recieve, and click on it opens product edit. I think must open product page to view product details. No options to make discount price just in product editing.
March 20, 2018

“Been using it last 9 months, good platform with a lot of functionalities.”

ProsThe keep updating it and adding new features. It's really user friendly, have a lot of tutorials on how to use it.
Cons You don't have the possibility to upload and modify on server sidre. If you're advanced user you would need access to upload some things there.
yana n.
Business Owner
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
February 10, 2017

“I am happy with that software!”

OverallI have my own online store and I'm verry happy for that Cloudcard helps me a lot! It's easy to setup, Great options for quick delievery, so my customers are happy buyers too! That is the important for me.. Thank you, CloudCard! <3
ProsEasy and quick setup!
ConsI have good experience only..
Recommendations to other buyersI'm sure that most of the shops owners are okay with CloudCard!
Zoya G.
January 25, 2017

“My experience on CloudCart ”

OverallI started my collaboration with CloudCart just after establishing my ETSY online shop for handmade gifts. I would like to mention that I am not an IT professional. In fact I am a layman. I have had fears as far as I didn't understand the terminology, but it was thanks to the great team of CloudCart, which gave me courage and did the most of the work for me. I have 24h customer support, prompt answers and leads. There was a period I wanted to draw back , but they gave me courage to proceed. So, they arranged my shop in the best way. It looks wonderful, simple and charming and in the meantime I did some IT courses and developed my profile on FB,TWITTER and PINTEREST and the good results are coming. I have given 4 Stars for Features and Functionality as to recommend the instalation of social media share buttons on the blog as well. And I know they are working on it. I highly recommend CloudCart as one of the best platforms for online shops with a blog. It is a pleasure to work together and my experience is unique.
Stefan B.
Textiles, 201-500 employees

“Great platform”

OverallI can't say something here. all is ok with me and our needs. All are great and professional
Prosinnovations Quality Support Value for Money Functionality Exclusivity Working very good and professional.
Hristo K.
Menager
March 20, 2018

“Good product for the money.”

OverallFast checkout. Easy and working integration with marketing tools.
ProsIt integrates easily with lots of other products (Google Analitycs, Facebook and FB Pixel, Zapier and others). It's easy to use and customisable. It has very responsive and helpful support.
ConsIt still lacks same functionality as some of it's competitors. Some times there are problems with updates to newer versions.

By CloudCart on March 23, 2018
Hello Hristo, Thanks for your great review of our platform! It will be really helpful for us to understand which are the features/functionalities that you miss at CloudCart? Thanks again for your time! The CloudCart team
Tzvetana T.
owner onlain stor
Sports, 1-10 employees

“CloudCart is great!”

OverallI am very pleased! The platform CloudCart provides all the necessary tools for an online business. I am pleased by the Bulgarian team, which permanently helps me with advice. With you it is really easy! Big thanks!
ProsIt easy starting.
ConsIt offers everything needed for an online business.
Recommendations to other buyersno
Ivaylo N.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
January 29, 2017

“MY TEA FLAVOR FEEDBACK”

OverallWe started to use Cloudcart based on my personal contacts with customer support. We fully believed that everything will be as easy as we were told to be. Me and my partner do not have any experience with building web stores from scratch. The problems started from the moment of payment. We paid annual subscription. From that moment ahead the support level dropped down signifantly. All questions for help were answered with delay, complexity containing techincal data which we can not use - especially the part with setting the domain, mailbox etc. We are sales guys, not an IT specs. In every step ahead we faced difficulties in communication - at the begining we were told that there is a free SEO included - it is written on their website. Now they told us - we have to pay for it. Technical issues are constant: wrong invoicing to the end consumer, no intergration with Facebook, no integrtation with post service. We have raised the topics and every time same answer received - we know, we are working on it. What e-shop could be if we have to purchase every time courier to take the goods? I think it is quite enough so far.
ProsPrice
Consthe ease of use
Recommendations to other buyersThe idea is great. It has a lot of potential in our digital world. Saving money for expensive web sites and developers. Only technical support has to be improved.
January 29, 2017
Pavel P.
Photograph
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
February 5, 2017

“wonderfully”

OverallI like your service and is easy to use. Quite used and is very well suited to the needs of the people.
ProsHow is approved.
ConsNo such thing.
Recommendations to other buyersNo, I do not have.
February 5, 2017
Pavel N.
Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees

“Fair Review”

ProsEasy to setup a new online store for few hours.
ConsPlugins do not work property. I reported for the issue, before more half of year, but still not any action by cloudcart to fix the issue with OLX.

By CloudCart on September 17, 2019
Thanks for your honest review, Pavel! I do agree with your opinion about OLX integration! OLX has limited abilities via their APIs. That is why we are not able to do anything else unless they enable their API. As you may know, CloudCart has an ultrafast policy for bug fixes. If there are other bugs that are not addressed, please feel free to contact our support center and report them. Is there anything else you could share with us?
Vasil K.
Supervisor
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,001+ employees
February 2, 2017

“Cloudcart - Care Free Experience”

OverallCloudcart was probably designed with one goal in mind or atleast the developer's main goal was ease of use. Not everyone is super tech savvy these days, so offering ease of use for whatever service is something that I value a lot. It offers a rich eCommerce program and can be used by various different groups of sellers regardless of your business type. The customer support is excellent and you almost feel that there is this one person assigned to you and you only. Makes you feel special and appreciated. Not only the service itself is up to standard, but their blog provides you with excellent guides that will develop your business and help you expand. I would recommend Cloudcart to anyone starting in this sector. It's an excellent choice!
ProsThe ease of use and the customer support that comes with the service.
ConsI'm sure there's cons as this is normal, but at the moment I cannot think of any.
February 2, 2017
Nikolay U.
March 20, 2018

“Software is good first step in online business.Offers a lot of features,some not verry iseful though”

ProsLower instalment cost vs. customized webshop. Owned is dedicated to improve it although sometimes feels like customers get less attention
ConsSome features jot so useful and relevant while others, such as multilanguage not available Subscription rate increased and not competitive vs. similar platforms

“Simple, yet great”

ProsEasy to use, Great customer support, All eCommerce tools out of the box, Free themes, Free extensions, Great value for money
ConsCould have better extensions documentation, Could have a more clear and straight approach to multi-language, Really needs theme code editing, Missing Developers Platform for creating additional apps and extensions
Ivaylo B.
admin
Animation, 1-10 employees
August 31, 2017

“Amazing with two words FIND All I need - these guys are really professionals”

Overalluse it daily and satisfied
ProsThis soft I need a lot and after huge research in the net space I find it just here just right now on that price - ohh it is amazing Thanks
ConsAs always the thing going in their right course no matter the circumstances I hope the team put a lot effort and make the soft perfect decision for each of us.
August 31, 2017
Victoria T.
Co-Owner
June 11, 2018

“I am a client of CloudCart Bulgaria using their platform for my online shop.”

ProsThe ease of use of the software, its intuitiveness and the fact that you do not have to be IT to understand and apply it on everyday base.
ConsWhat I don't like are the things I cannot manage by myself, BUT what I can't do the Cloudcart Bulgaria Team does it, so everything is OK.
June 11, 2018
Computer Software, Unspecified
March 24, 2018

“Good services, easy to use. ”

OverallFast makeing website
ProsEasy to use. Good interface. Nice support and access to tools that they provide you with. An east solution for fast building website.
ConsFor me is the price. Hope that they will take a note and will make the price lower (at least for Eastern Europe is a little bit higher).
March 24, 2018
Building Materials, Unspecified
March 23, 2018

“User friendly admin panel, nice support team ”

ProsAdmin panel easy to manage, a lot of useful videos and articles in the support section. Friendly team and well-maintained facebook group.
ConsMore functionalities, especially to manage suppliers, need more options to manage margin in case you have to increase the price of the products.
March 23, 2018
Zahary A.
Logistics and Chain Supply Manager
March 26, 2018

“Easy of use, Perfect quality, Excellent support. ”

ProsEasy to use, Perfect quality, Excellent support. The best software in the Bulgarian market. Take care of their customers in the best way.
ConsMore time is needed to learn and use platform options. I'm having difficulty fitting the size of banners and photos.
March 26, 2018
Melike C.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

“Client ”

ProsI have been using this software for 3 months. there are many features. it is convenient. when I need assistance, employees are always available.
ConsI need a time for study ,how I use it easy .
Rositsa T.
Consumer Goods, Self-employed
February 3, 2017

“Wonderful platform”

OverallI have made a research for web shop platforms. I picked 10 of them to test and selected after one month tests THE ONLY ONE CloudCart! The additional services are provided on time at very good price. Customer support from Iva is exceptional! I very happy for my choice!
February 3, 2017
Elena F.
company owner
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
November 15, 2016

“Professional and quality”

OverallFor the first time launched an online store. It's exciting! From the second day I sales. The aid is huge. Thanks very much for your cooperation! I would recommend to friends and acquaintances to start their own business!
ProsEase of use. Assistance Team
ConsNo such thing
Recommendations to other buyersI do not have
November 15, 2016
Ivan L.
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees
September 22, 2019

“Review”

ProsIt has many features, good design and is easy to use.
ConsPresence of bugs and high downtime frequency (it is currently gone but 5-6 months ago)
September 22, 2019
Stoil C.
Jeweller
June 27, 2017

“I highly recommend CloudCart to everyone who has a doubt about using it!”

ProsCloudCart is very easy to use! They make frequent updates! The support team is always there for you!!!
June 27, 2017
Emanuil G.
Retail, Self-employed
October 27, 2016

“Cloudcart customer review”

OverallOverall I am happy with platform. It has many functionalities. I am also very happy with the customer service and help I receive from the local team. The only problem I have with the platform is regarding bugs in the system and the way it sometimes behaves.
ProsIt is well organised
ConsBugs while adding and updating products. Payment is not requested, it is automatically withdrawn from your card
Recommendations to other buyersBetter SEO
October 27, 2016
May 24, 2018

“Really easy to set up. Very good support. Highly reliable software!”

OverallI can set up a website very quickly and I love the available social integration!
ProsEasy to work with, reliable support, highly customizable and a lot of free themes! It is among the best here (Bulgaria).
ConsCan't find any cons till now. It serves my needs,I am working with free themes and add-ons. I like the software.
May 24, 2018
Petya M.
MyHomeJob
Writing and Editing, Self-employed

“Good biz software”

OverallThe software is very easy to work with, I mean I got the logic in the menus and I work well, just a month after I started using it. I happily recommend it to my friends!
ProsI like that I can find anything I need, really from Accounting up to Yoga.
ConsIt offers so many options that sometimes I forget what I was looking for in the beginning.
Recommendations to other buyersIn fact, no, not really.
Violeta V.
February 15, 2017

“ I am so happy to find it.I said to all my friends and many of them use it now.Great product!”

OverallEasy to use, with great customer support.I'm new in business and do not have experience ... Could be problems with translation of correspondence ... But I'm an optimist!
February 15, 2017
shener s.

“CloudCart is great! ”

OverallI'm very happy to find and work with CloudCart platform, because they help me to create my online store in 5 days. Right now they help me and supporting my ads in facebook!
Andrea P.
February 10, 2017

“Money machine / Amazing design / Fast support / Platform for winners!!!”

OverallStrongly recommend! Very user friendly interface! Competitive prices! Powerful tools and everything that you need to sell and earn successfully!
Peyo Z.
January 25, 2017

“my overall experience is great!”

OverallIm very happy with the service! Customer support is great! Very helpful staff! Easy to use! I managed to create and design my website just as I wanted.
Nikolay D.

“Excellent services”

OverallEverything is excellent, everything that buyers need! Perfect solution for making small marketing business.
ProsEverything is excellent
ConsThe fees
Violeta M.
November 9, 2016

“Sooo Satisfied”

OverallIt is very easy to do the settings; very convenient to connect to Facebook; and the price is the best! I wish if it was visible in Pages manager mobile application
November 9, 2016
Nikolay I.
October 26, 2016

“This is really easy to use platform for my online store”

Aaron C.
Web Developer
201-500 employees
July 25, 2018

“Good for beginners”

ProsIt has some fantastic design templates, and simple checkout techniques, excellent for novices and non technical individuals.
ConsThe restriction in items is not that great for companies that wish to go huge, however all the procedure is smooth
July 25, 2018
Kristiyan K.
February 10, 2017

“Best way to be a seller”

OverallI had a online store , but when i try cloudcart i was frustrated how easy can be a seller with this. You must try.
Pavel P.

“Great product!”

OverallGreat product! Easy to use, with great customer support. Helpful and timely. I will recommend to anyone!
Petar S.

“Positive experience”

OverallGreat solution!And positive experience with it! I highly recommend it.Best buy!Easy of use! Won't be disappointed.
Galina R.
February 4, 2017

“CloudCart - pleasure and comfort”

OverallIn our daily lives is an important security, comfort and speed. Rotarian win the most important thing time.