Keep It Easy Ratings

Overall

About Keep It Easy

Keep It Easy software has been designed and extensively tested by Lawn mowing and Gardening mobile business owners.Keep It Easy is Australian owned & operated. Keep It Easy ensures every aspect a business needs to run smoothly without being complicated like many other software programs available. We have made sure we Keep It Easy. Making the software efficient & incredibly easy to use. Features include -Schedules, Invoices, Job Booking, SMS feature, Email, Mobile friendly, Cloud Based and more. Learn more about Keep It Easy

David F.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
August 3, 2016

“A simple piece of software that does everything I need - with amazing support!”

OverallI have been looking for software to support my business. Something that will allow me to reduce my admin so I can spend more time with my family. As a small business owner I seemed to be either working or doing paperwork. Where was the freedom I was supposed to be getting by leaving my job!? Anyway I love this software. As soon as I finish a job I log the details and its a snap to send an invoice when I get home. BAS problems, gone. Tracking invoices and payments issues, gone. Scheduling and remembering when I need to see my next client, gone. So happy I made the change!
ProsIt is really easy to use when you get it set up correctly (see below). The support team are so helpful. I know lots of companies say, we support our customers but these guys really go the extra mile! Also this software is easily the cheapest on the market!
ConsI found it a little hard to set up initially. After a quick call to their support team I realised ... the problem was actually my mistake when I entered the wrong details.
Recommendations to other buyersI have tried a few other pieces of software and I didn't love them. They were either going to be expensive, or they didn't have the full set of features or they were too hard to use! Try this one - you will love it.
Gemma J.
1-10 employees

“Wouldn't be without it”

OverallFound the program to be easy to use, service was great. Actually got to speak to a real person based in Australia. Reallt good software.
ProsIt s made in Australia and works for our tax system.
ConsDoesn't have payroll.
Recommendations to other buyersBest software we found for lawn mowing.

By Keep It Easy Software on April 16, 2018
Thankyou :)
Rebecca J.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
November 24, 2016

“Great and priced well”

OverallCustomer service the best i have found, I like its Australian, the only reason it did not get 5 stars was it doesn't have a pay roll feature.
ProsEasy to use, Priced really well, Customer support is awesome, It is a great small business program.
ConsNo Payroll :(
Recommendations to other buyersI tried most of them and this one is by far the best value.

By Keep It Easy Software on November 24, 2016
Thank you.
November 24, 2016
Dan M.
Boss man
Real Estate, Self-employed
April 3, 2018

“Not a bad start for a program, there are some serious glitches and bad design flaws. Please fix”

Overallfew
ProsHard to say, I never tried any other. It did the job fine and it was cheap.
ConsThe glitches when entering a job into the system. The lack of response from the "support team". The navigation layout is bad You book a job into the system and from there it sends to what I like to call "the useless page that I never use because of how useless it is" and then you have to navigate through 5 screens to get back to where you want to be. I get angry thinking about it
April 3, 2018
Celia E.
1-10 employees
November 22, 2016

“Definitely Easy!”

OverallI found the system was very easy to navigate, the staff are very helpful and quick to respond by call or email! I also found the Screen to screen training session extremely helpful!
ProsIt is easy to use

By Keep It Easy Software on April 16, 2018
November 22, 2016
Kiara M.
admin
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
January 22, 2019

“Great software at a good price!”

ProsEasy to use, priced well. Excellent option for smaller businesses on a budget.
ConsI haven't come across any cons for this software. Works well.
January 22, 2019