IT Management Platform Ratings

Overall

About IT Management Platform

Continuum's IT (RMM) Platform is made for MSPs to increase their profitability. An end-to-end remote monitoring and management platform built on an intelligent alerting engine and FULLY integrated with a 650-tech NOC services team which dramatically improves your ability to scale your business, increases your operational efficiencies and reduce overhead needed to provide 24x7 monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance for their clients desktops, servers, mobile devices and endpoints. Learn more about IT Management Platform

October 23, 2018

“A good RMM for the price”

OverallOverall, Continuity247 has been very helpful, although with the flaws in layout it can be challenging to find what you need. The competitive cost of the product makes it worth investigating as an RMM tool for MSP's.
ProsThe reporting tools, and the sandbox testing of patches has been extremely straightforward to configure, review, and find difficult computers that need extra attention. Also, some of the issues on servers have been identified and repaired by Continuum overnight before we are even aware the problem was identified.
ConsThe website layout is clunky and unorganized at times. They are caught between two different layouts so some screens use an old confusing layout that requires direct training before you can find some items. Other screens have been updated and have a more intuitive layout for easier navigation.
October 23, 2018
Grace J.
Internal Technical Support
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees

“#1 in Remote Desktop”

OverallThe benefits for our company with this product has been with better time management. We are able to be much more efficient with the remote desktop feature when troubleshooting employee's computers. The antivirus feature is very easy to use and easy to push out to our computers.
ProsThe interface is very user friendly and has a ton of awesome features! Our favorite feature is the remote desktop interface. It is very simple to remote into a PC without having to have the remote user accept permissions like on other software such as Bomgar.
ConsWe didn't like that we had to update the software installer every 90 days. We keep an installer on one of our network drives and each time they release a new one, we would have to go back into the drive and update it.
Garry A.
Vice President
11-50 employees
December 5, 2017

“Phenomenal product with amazing support backing it. ”

OverallTheir support is top-notch. We couldn't run our business without it!
ProsWe've been with Continuum from the beginning and they get better all the time. One of their best qualities is the constant striving for improvement. They are always adding new features to bring additional value to the platform. Their outsourcing is definitely a major focus, bringing the "Tech Advantage" program and their 24/7 NOC for support you can start up with very low operating budget and support large environments very quickly.
ConsSome of the RMM components are still based on old framework and there are limitations. Continuum is working on these, but every now and then an old bug from a previous piece of their software causes a problem.
December 5, 2017
Ben N.
VP
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

“Long time user”

OverallWe've been using Continuum for over 5 years. We've been with them through a lot of great changes. I am constantly impressed with the updates and upgrades they have added over the years - new features and new services all the time. Our reps are great, helpful and knowledgeable. The NOC has provided us the ability to not have to staff up as much as we would have otherwise.
ProsReporting and remote access are really strong.
ConsSometimes the web interface is slower than I'd like. It's been improved quite a bit over the years, but could still use more.
Recommendations to other buyersThere is a learning curve, so be prepared to spend a decent amount of time learning. Especially with scripting.
Telecommunications, 501-1000 employees
August 28, 2018

“Managed Services made easy!”

OverallContinuum has made it very easy for us to know whats going on with our endpoints. Alerts for hardware issues as well as software patching makes it easy to address issues before they get to be critical. Having the ability to remote into comptuers and support end users has been very beneficial as well.
ProsWe can manage our computers remotely. Continuum also takes a look at whats going on our systems and sends us alerts, such as low hard drive space and out of date software patches.
ConsLack of geolocation software for MIcrosoft Windows based machines.
Denise M.
System Administrator
Real Estate, Unspecified
April 6, 2018

“All in one!”

OverallEverything in one place everything is connected virus protection malware protection remote access software able to push scripts out. Takes care of all the updates for Microsoft
ProsEase of access, availability, features. Cut so much time down for us being able to have our virus protection connected with our install a remote access software and malware protection
ConsSome of the reporting feature needs work. I would prefer a more granular reporting feature I'm making little simpler to use
April 6, 2018
Lynn W.
End User Support IT Tech
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
May 29, 2019

“Works Great”

OverallWe have been using continuums product for a few years now. It works well for rolling out windows updates without the IT staff having to do anything. Makes our jobs easier.
ProsGreat User Interface Constant Updating Easy pairing with other monitoring software Great usage of LogMeIn as a remote PC management portal
ConsMaybe a little heavy on resources No Geo Location Management for Assets deployed in field
May 29, 2019
James D.
1-10 employees
October 5, 2017

“Best RMM Tool for the Next Gen MSPs”

OverallOn-boarding client machines has never been so quick and painless. I tried just about every RMM platform out there and I always found myself spending hours re-configuring or reinstalling something. It doesn't cost anything to try Continuum RMM so I definitely recommend giving them a chance.
ProsI consider my company to be among the next generation of managed service providers in the IT industry. Continuum helps me provide services to larger clients that I wouldn't normally be able to take on. With their Network Operations Center staff my company can reliably manage our clients servers. Using Continuum's Helpdesk I can focus on high-margin work and most importantly spending time with the client. My clients absolutely love the ability to easily access their office computers in a secure manner.
ConsI have to use another platform in order to provide quick support to users that aren't yet clients. Other than that there really aren't any other issues with this awesome RMM tool.
October 5, 2017
Michael P.
November 3, 2016

“A great backup solution”

OverallIt's a very nice backup solution. There are some things that it needs to do but Continuum is developing it with every month. The TruVerify is one of the features that were recently added that helps to get it close to the Datto backup on confirming things are working. It's really easy to setup and 2.0 is much improved over 1.x. Highly recommend it. It has saved a couple of my clients already.
Prosgranular backups, full VM ability, price is great, I can use any hardware I want.
ConsWould like a similar verification to Datto backup but TruVerify is a good start. I daily email of the servers like the Datto product of all the backups would be nice.
November 3, 2016
John C.
CTO
October 28, 2016

“Just the right services...”

OverallContinuum has provided services that compliment our line of services, the synergy is spurring growth. Your partner support is top of the line, best in class, A++!
ProsThe human connected element (NOC/ Help Desk)
ConsDifficult to troubleshoot. (I.e. The communicator won't start...)
Kevin S.
IT Administrator
Automotive, 51-200 employees
February 1, 2017

“Great product to manage computers”

OverallThis product has been a huge help in managing my network. Supporting my users couldn't be done without it.
ProsThe remote access to all of my machines.
ConsI bought it from a reseller, so I have to go through them when I need support.
February 1, 2017
Kyle F.
Managed Service Operations Manager
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
October 28, 2016

“Powerful and Easy to use!”

OverallContinuum does not just offer a tool set, but they are a true partner for Managed Service Providers! The platform offers a comprehensive tool set in an easy to use interface. Continuum has allowed my team to focus on billable work and not spending hours on day to day service issues. Thanks Continuum!!
ProsDriven with the power of the cloud!! No infrastructure to maintain.
ConsThere are a few features we would like to see, but the Continuum team advised there are new updates released monthly.
Collin R.
Tech
Internet, 11-50 employees
January 31, 2019

“Amazing Product ”

ProsThe customer Management portal is great. Gets great alerts when the customer's hardware has issues. Very easy to deploy and get learning tools in their University forms. Very effect for companies that want to grow with doing monthly recurring revenue.
ConsNothing is bad about this software very great customer service. And Very proactive customer management.
January 31, 2019
Kyle B.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
June 7, 2018

“Continuum is a full featured RMM and help desk platform that has enabled me to grow my business!”

ProsI own a small I.T. business and using the Continuum solution has enabled me to grow my small business without the need of hiring additional internal staff.
ConsCost. I am a small business owner and really have to watch my bottom dollar closely. I can always use a discount!
June 7, 2018
David S.
CTO
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees
October 29, 2016

“Continuity - BDR made easy”

OverallContinuity in conjunction with the Continuum NOC is a fantastic solution that keeps the customer protected and our staff utilization low. The flexibility of the product allows us to scale the offering to fit almost any customer. Great solution!
ProsNOC fixing issues, quality of the platform and flexibility.
Conslimited control of cloud storage points.
Recommendations to other buyersActive backup information is somewhat sketchy. Need to give better feedback as-to how much of the backup is left and/or completed.
October 29, 2016
Nathan E.

“Continuity247”

OverallOur experience with Continuity has been very positive. In addition to covering all the bases for disaster recovery, we really like having their NOC behind the scenes to keep an eye on things and handle any issues that arise. We have been fortunate enough to not have a live disaster scenario yet, but we've done DR tests. And they have gone surprisingly well. In one such test earlier this year, we had a client with roughly a dozen servers fully recovered and functional in the cloud in less than 4 hours! I was completely blown away (and so was the client).
Brian W.
November 30, 2016

“Couldn't do it without Continuum”

OverallIn a crowded space of RMM providers, Continuum continues to stand out from the competition. With Continuum, you're not simply purchasing software tools, you're partnering with a giant support team of account managers, technical managers, and network operations engineers. That partnership is invaluable to us.
November 30, 2016
Jacob R.
November 10, 2016

“My Experience With Continuum”

OverallUsing Continuum less than a year now. I miss my old system but this gets the job done. I do like how easy it is to navigate the servers and desktops but using logmein as the connector is not good. It is slow and often disconnects.
November 10, 2016
Dave H.
November 4, 2016

“Continuum Review”

OverallBeen very happy with the service. Has allowed our company to be very responsive and proactive to customer issues, particularly those we deal with in the health care field where responsiveness can really impact patient care.
November 4, 2016
Rob T.
November 9, 2016

“Great platform for MSPs”

OverallWe have been using continuum for since 2011. It has been a great product. The remote access uses Logmein which is my favorite remote access tool.
November 9, 2016