Payscape Ratings

Overall

About Payscape

Payscape brings payments to the people. From general merchant processing to online payment gateways and beyond, Payscape helps fine-tune your business. Our suite of SaaS products streamline operations and keep all the tools you need in one convenient place. Reduce overhead, eliminate paperwork, and consolidate your business solutions with Payscape's turn-key technologies. Learn more about Payscape

David M.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
January 30, 2017

“Billing Orchard is a Game Changer”

OverallThe Payscape invoicing software, Billing Orchard is a fantastic solution that leverages flexibility in invoicing and powerful reporting. It's built on an easy to use interface that has made A/R a predictable asset in my business, not a threatening liability. It has eliminated the pain and wasted time previously devoted to sending estimates and invoices, tracking receivables and reminders, and accepting payments. I highly recommend you take the test drive, it has transformed my business. Prior to using Billing Orchard, I relied on a combination of invoicing software, spreadsheets and calendar reminders to arrive at a 68-day collection cycle. If I didn't have the full day per week to properly manage all of that, billing and A/R would get out of control. Now I can quickly create a client record, set up an invoice using templates and pull-down menus, and either send a .pdf or provide log-in information to their customer portal. If I am sending an estimate, the client can accept or amend it through the portal, I can convert the estimate to an invoice, and it's ready to send. That's it. I never touch it or think about it again. Repeat billing is simple and auto-reminders are easy to set up and flexible to create. Clients can manage estimates, see their account history, and make payments through their portal. In the almost 2 years I have been using Billing Orchard, my collection cycle is down to less than 9 days. Most of my clients pay online, the same day they receive the invoice which eliminates trips to the bank. Several pays within minutes. The dashboard and reporting provide either a snapshot or a deep dive that allows me to understand so much more about my business. Word of caution: review the invoices carefully, one lesson I learned is that clients sometimes pay too fast with Billing Orchard, so if you make a mistake on the invoice, it may be paid before you know it! Payscape has cut my time wasted on billing dramatically, freeing me up to grow my business and enjoy more time with my family. Billing is predictable, payments are quick and easy and I would highly recommend it to any business, large or small.
ProsFlexibility, ease of use, powerful reporting. Clients can review an estimate, accept or amend the estimate and I can then convert it to an invoice. Clients can pay online and see their account history. I have gotten compliments on how easy it is to use and I have cut way down on the time devoted to A/R.
Recommendations to other buyersTake the test drive. You won't regret it!
January 30, 2017
Sherry B.
Business Manager
Education Management, 51-200 employees
July 13, 2019

“More than we could ask for !!!”

OverallThe biggest benefit to partnering with Payscape is the customer service. We have been working with Payscape and Representative for several years. It's more than an optimum business product, it's a company that provides amazing, personal, customer service. It's a great feeling when you can have confidence and peace of mind knowing that a company truly has the best interest of your school in mind....and this is what we have in Payscape!!!!
ProsConvenience of being able to collect funds quickly and being able to offer our families another payment option that may help ease the financial burden of education costs . The terminals are very user-friendly.
ConsThere isn't anything I can say that I don't like.
July 13, 2019
Andy D.
Psychotherapist
Mental Health Care, Self-employed
July 22, 2019

“Great Customer Service ”

ProsOne of the major Pros is the customer support. Rep., my senior account rep, is very responsive whenever I have a problem with the system, which is not very often. It can be months before I need to reach out and when I do, she is there solving any problem I encounter. And better than that, she anticipates the needs of my business and solves a problem before it becomes one. As a one person operation, that is invaluable. The same goes for their technical support. They are responsive and I have experienced minimal down time, particularly since the newest release of their software. A major pro for me from a functional/practical perspective is that the software saves me time. And as the old cliche goes, "time is money."
ConsThere might be other software companies that have slightly lower processing fees. There probably are; however, you will not beat the customer service at Payscape.
John M.
Chief Operating Officer
Environmental Services, 11-50 employees
July 29, 2019

“Payscape review”

ProsWe like the fact that the software is very user friendly and easy to use on multiple devices. Also our sales rep is great! She is very helpful and responds to our questions quickly!
ConsI have not had any issues so far using any Payscape product.
July 29, 2019
Cely J.
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

“Payscape”

OverallIt has been great over the years. I can always get an answer to my questions the same day with our representative.
ProsEasily and quickly able to get into the system.
ConsI have found nothing wrong with this product.
Christina L.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
July 10, 2019

“Great service”

OverallPayscape has helped make our credit card transactions easy. We have never had an issue with payscape or the awesome customer service we receive. Our rep, from day one he has went above and beyond to help us. I have been asked to switch companies many times over the years. However, I have not entertained any offer even for small savings because I have been so pleased with the attention that we get from him.
ProsIt is easy to set up and use our terminal. It really helped that our rep was really hands on when it came time to set up.
ConsI have not had any issues thus far with Payscape.
July 10, 2019
Robbie H.
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
July 24, 2019

“Fantastic Experience”

ProsThe absolute best thing about Payscape is that it delivers on what it promises, which is a product that runs smoothly. I did not have one single issue with Payscape's credit card processing, and whenever I had a question, my account manager promptly responded and eased my concerns. I literally could not have been happier with Payscape's product and customer service.
ConsThere is not a single negative issue I have experienced with Payscape's product!
July 24, 2019
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

“Awesome Customer Service!”

OverallWe have received a good product and outstanding customer service from CSR and PayScape.
Pros Merchant Card processing is a product, our customer service rep is what makes the difference here. We had our processing with another company who promised the moon but in reality, they only provided us moon rocks that weighed us down and over charged us. It took us one year to get our money back from them and what a pleasant difference the change to PayScape has been.
ConsIf I think of something or find something that is a con, I promise to let you know.
Martin W.
Chiropractor
Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

“Quick and Convenient ”

ProsIt was simple to get set up and is easy to use. Auto drafted to my business account make paying and getting paid as simple as swiping a card. My Rep, has been absolutely fantastic with every aspect of her service. If there is ever a problem, very seldom, she's on top of it immediately. She's prompt with an answer if I ever have any questions, and even came by after the business was up and running just to do a face to face check in and see how the system was working for us. Honestly can't say enough good things about her.
ConsI haven't found a con at this time. The system is simple and easy to use.
William R.
Entertainment, 11-50 employees

“Great Customer Service”

OverallI would like to commend our reps for her outstanding customer service. Whenever our company has an issue, she is quick to respond with a solution. Furthermore, she has a positive attitude and great interpersonal skills.
ProsEase of use and reliability. Hardware always works and customer support is outstanding.
ConsMy only minor complaint is the lack of Apple Pay compatibility.
Steven H.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
July 22, 2019

“Payscape is a great help to our business”

ProsWe have had several payment processors over the years. Not only does Payscape have the lowest fees, but they are more diligent and involved in the process than any other vendor. Our representative, Executive, is fantastic too. She makes it easy for us to keep everything running smoothly. She even took the initiative of seeing that we needed to fill out PCI Compliance and did the paperwork for us!
ConsI honestly can't think of any downsides.
Ed H.
COO
Building Materials, 11-50 employees
June 3, 2019

“Outstanding Customer Service”

ProsThis review is really about Payscape's customer service. From a product perspective, we've been using Payscape integrated with Netsuite for a number of years and have had a great experience and no issues to report. From a customer support standpoint, working with representative has been outstanding. When I've had to make some administrative changes, representative has been highly responsive, professional and very helpful. Our business places a high priority on excellent customer service and so when I see others deliver, I like to point that out!
ConsI don't have any cons for Payscape to add to this review.
June 3, 2019
Stephanie H.
Administrator
Retail, 11-50 employees

“Payscape”

OverallIt is the least complicated credit card machine that I've used.
ProsEase of use. Also, if I have an issue or question, I can always call or text the representative and he helps right away
ConsI have no cons with this equipment. It is top notch.
Mandy S.
Office manager/Dental Hygienist
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
July 12, 2019

“Top of the Barr !! ”

ProsThis is simply the easiest . I haven't had any complications in any way, even with customer service !!
ConsI would honestly have to say I can't think of anything
July 12, 2019
Cheryl T.
CSR - IT Admin
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
May 30, 2019

“Swipe Simple thru Payscape”

OverallWe changed from Payscape Payment Gateway to SwipeSimple to reduce costs and allow drivers to handle in the field and all has worked seamlessly. The size of the swipers are small and easy to store for the drivers.
ProsEase of use. Setting up the swipers for our drivers is easy and the swipers work well in the field. Our rep's response time is super fast! We appreciate her handling every request in record time and with a great attitude and very knowledgeable. She will find the answer to our questions if she doesn't know it. We like that it's customizable and personalized.
Cons1. Inability to authorize charge cards prior to the charge date. 2. A default location is required when you have multiple locations. We would prefer that you are required to pick locations each time . 3. Tip screen should be customizable to show no percentage. 4. Option to add your own users.
May 30, 2019
Matthew A.
Controller
Construction, 51-200 employees

“Bama Concrete”

OverallGood experience
ProsEasy to use, and support from the rep is outstanding.
ConsIssues with credit card machines not working sometimes.
Sharon N.
Director of Special Programs
Education Management, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 22, 2019

“For me it is all about the immediate customer support”

OverallIts easy to use - the great customer training and service makes ALL the difference! Rep. rocks the nation.
ProsI love the customer support - I am a software ludite but was up and running right away with the great customer service from rep.
ConsI find it challenging not being able to batch edit things at the same time - if we could integrate it with a program like Kinderlime where we can do both attendance and registration - it would be amazing! It needs to be compatible with Kinderlime at minimum bc so many schools use it!
August 22, 2019
Evans R.
COO
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

“Unbeatable Customer Service”

OverallPayscape has been a breeze to work with. Our rep had us up and running in no time at all. She helped us select the best package for our needs and had our business concerns in mind, unlike some previous vendors we have used that have tried to force products, that we did not need, down our throats. The customer service is unbeatable. If we have ever needed to talk to someone for support or have a question answered our reps and the team have been on it immediately. I would recommend Payscape to any company that is just starting to process electronic payments or somebody who is looking to improve from their current user experience and support. Payscape is a Partner in our business, not just a vendor.
ProsThe portal is simple and self explanatory and the company has the best support that we have experienced.
ConsI have nothing negative to say about the software.
Jennifer B.
Retail, 1-10 employees
June 8, 2019

“Thanks ”

ProsEasy to use And operate Self explanatory
ConsNot applicable I cannot think of an answer to question
June 8, 2019
Val W.
office mgr
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

“Outstanding Customer Service”

Overallthe software is so simple and the customer service is outstanding
ProsI love the simplicity of the software, I also love the convenience of being able to receive funds quickly
ConsI cant think of anything I don't like about this software
Marc N.
Partner
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

“Payscape Works Well.”

OverallWe are able to accept credit card payments in the field as well as our shop simultaneously using iPads and Bluetooth devices which allow us to accept both chip-enabled cards and swiped cards.
ProsEase of use and lower costs than comparable products.
ConsI really can't think of anything I don't like.
Dustin D.
Gm
Automotive, 1-10 employees
July 23, 2019

“Pay scape is great”

ProsEasy to use.. User friendly... Great customer service
ConsNo cons.. Works perfect and easy to use..
July 23, 2019
Rock R.
Attorney
Law Practice, 1-10 employees

“Payscape review”

ProsThe software is easy to use and user friendly
ConsNot really sure, I cannot think of an area to improve
Andrea E.
Retail, Self-employed
June 15, 2017

“Software is very easy to use”

ProsI like that I can add or delete items myself and that the program is very easy to use. Each item can have different options as far as weight/size/color.
ConsI would like to change the home page of the back office to go straight to the sales summary page. I would like to change the home page of the back office to go straight to the sales summary page.
June 15, 2017
TYLER W.
MANAGER
Automotive, 1-10 employees
July 22, 2019

“VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER ”

OverallOUR REPS HAS MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE AND THE REASON I AM WITH PAYSCAPE. SHE IS CURTIS AND PROFESSIONAL, AND ANY TIME I NEED YOU OR HAVE QUESTIONS SHE IS IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU!
ProsTHE ONE ON ONE PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE I RECEIVE FROM MY REP.
ConsI AM A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER WITH NO COMPLAINTS
Jane S.
Food & Beverages, Self-employed
June 14, 2019

“Excellent product & service ”

OverallI use the card reader and find their customer service excellent
ProsIt's easy to use, & functions great The customer service is excellent, and the card reader always works
ConsNo negatives I love this card reader it is great
June 14, 2019
Holly B.
Operations Manager
Cosmetics, 11-50 employees
May 22, 2019

“Operations Manager”

ProsLove using simple swipe and the Payscape. its super user friendly and when I do have a question, the rep from customer support is incredibly helpful and patient with me.
ConsIt might be our wifi but sometimes credit cards won't process because the app switches wifi switches.
May 22, 2019
Mary Ann K.
DawgHouse Manager
Retail, 51-200 employees

“SUA”

OverallWe have been able to put our brick and mortar store online with ease!
ProsEase of entering info for categories and items.
ConsI don't have an answer for what I like least about this software.
Leonardo C.
Construction, Self-employed
July 22, 2019

“Contribute to sales and company growth”

OverallClients can click on a link and enter their information themselves. Security among all is the main focus.
ProsIts safe, easy to use, and clients like it for its personal information security and simplicity while a transaction.
ConsNothing, its simple, affordable easy to use and safe!
Sarah H.
January 24, 2017

“Awesome Team and Service”

OverallFrom start to finish, my team at Payscape was attentive & understanding in the creative process of taking a brand and making it into a business. The Payscape Umbrella is essential to my success.
January 24, 2017
Tammy H.
Retail, Self-employed
January 13, 2017

“Very disappointed ”

OverallWell my experience has been awful. Started out pretty good, but have not gotten any help with the looks or set up since the call was made to explain to me how to do it. I thought I paid to get a website up and going, but obviously not. Obviously I paid to get it turned on and that was all. All the work has fallen on me and I know nothing about computers, so needless to say I have wasted alot of money. I want this website taken off and my money back. Unable to get ANYONE to come by my store and help. Never will do this again or recommend payscape for anything
ProsDon't know, because I don't know how to use it
ConsDon't know
Recommendations to other buyersDon't use Payscape
January 13, 2017
John M.
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
August 15, 2017

“Very bad”

Overallnon
ProsI liked the idea of having my billing automatic. The sales man was friendly and helped to set it up for us.
ConsI never used it that much, and when I did they keep sending my clients over due payments after they paid. Charged to canceled.
August 15, 2017