SignMeUp Ratings

Overall

About SignMeUp

Ready to save time and boost signups with easy online registration? Use SignMeUp to create beautiful, mobile-friendly event forms - no technical expertise required. Collect sign ups and secure payments instantly. Built-in templates allow you to build forms fast, then customize them with conditional logic. Amplify event promotion with viral marketing, social integration, coupon codes, automated emails, and more. Create your first form for free in just 30 minutes. Learn more about SignMeUp

Gary B.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
August 8, 2016

“SignMeUp Rocks!”

OverallFrom my initial conversations with SignMeUp 4 years ago I have been struck by the can-do attitude of their team and easy-to-do nature of their product. They could not have been more helpful in getting River's Edge Cycling set up with a functional registration tool to welcome and serve riders for our first tour. Today, we offer several tours and we use SignMeUp for all of them. On those rare occasions when we need help, their support team is lightning fast and incredibly thorough. Oh, and friendly and charming as well. What's not to love about SignMeUp's customer care and robust system. Oh, and one other important thing. With SignMeUp, the log in and public pages aren't focused strictly on men racing bicycles. They can handle your bicycle race. But, if your event is not intended to attract men who race bikes, that can project an unwelcoming image for the touring cyclist or occasional rider. SignMeUp can be used for lots of different kind of events and their web presence makes it clear that your event and your customer are as important to them as anyone else.
ProsEase of use, friendly presence, robust reports, flexibility, Katie and the support team.
ConsThat I can't think of anything I don't like.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you have an athletic event, meeting or other reason to bring people together, look at SignMeUp before selecting any other registration system.

By SignMeUp on August 22, 2016
Gary, thank you so much! We very much appreciate your business and have enjoyed working with you over the years as your company has grown. River's Edge Cycling Rocks too! Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support
August 8, 2016
Eleni T.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees
August 22, 2016

“Kids in Motion ”

OverallLearning it at first was hard. It was so many sections to make sure you did correctly as you make each form. Some buttons, like changing the price of each form - the button was in such a strange place, I never would have found it without email support. That was frustrating, but once I learned the majority that I needd to know, then I learned that I had Kate at sign me up support via email, and I would get a a lot of help quickly when I needed it. She is GREAT!
ProsI used to use Mind Body Online years ago and it was horrible. It was cheaper, but the system just didn't work and messed up ppl's payments and gave incorrect rosters.
ConsThe fee is high for a business like mine. But you were awesome enough to bring it down, and I tell my clients it's more expensive but it works very effectively, so it's worth it.

By SignMeUp on August 22, 2016
Eleni, thank you so much for your helpful feedback. We are planning to reduce the number of clicks it takes to edit prices. I am glad we were able to accommodate your needs in regards to our fees. We appreciate your business! Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support
August 22, 2016
Julie P.
201-500 employees
July 29, 2016

“Signmeup Review”

OverallI have been with signmeup for about 15 years now. I continually get solicitations from other on line registration site but because of signmeup and the people that work there and the quality of the on line services I will be with them for more years to come!
ProsEase of use
ConsUnless you really know the site somethings things are hidden in other questions
Recommendations to other buyersWe need to get something that would allow better integration with donations

By SignMeUp on August 22, 2016
Julie, thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review! We very much enjoy working with you and your clients and value your feedback. Diane Goldring, Director of Customer Support
July 29, 2016
Diana M.
Director of Training Programs
1-10 employees
August 14, 2016

“Sign me up”

OverallKatie Patralia is an incredible customer service rep. She's always so willing to help and makes you feel important. I would hang on to Sign Me Up just because of Katie.
ProsIt's easy to set up new events. They payments come promptly.
ConsI can't remove logos from my pages on my own. I have to contact Customer Service.

By SignMeUp on August 22, 2016
Diana, thank you for your review. We are very fortunate to have Katie! She and all of us enjoy working with Fleet Feet Sports Schereville and appreciate your feedback. Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support
August 14, 2016
David H.
Graduate Research Assistant
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Unspecified
November 21, 2016

“Gets the job done! ”

OverallI've used SignMeUp.com for a wide variety of applications, including event registration, collection of club dues, and team apparel sales. Its interface is a nice mix of high and low level features and customer support is TERRIFIC! I wish that the end user were allowed to get under the hood a bit more and directly implement conditional logic and upload pictures. There are also some features that I'd like to see implemented. The look and feel is a bit spartan compared to some of the other registration portals on the market today. That said, SignMeUp.com gets the job done and I look forward to developing more forms in the months to come.
ProsCustomer support
ConsLimited support for management of an online team storefront (% discount codes, form submission notifications), awkward form submission look-up tools, limited end user functionality beyond the scope of WYSIWYG text boxes.

By SignMeUp on November 21, 2016
David, thank you for your feedback. We are working hard to roll out some new functionality in the coming months. Stay tuned. In the meantime we appreciate your business! Regards, Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support
November 21, 2016
Gary T.
Race Director
Sports, 1-10 employees
August 1, 2016

“Run Wild Review”

OverallEasy to navigate and support is top notch! Ease of registration experience. No logins or passwords to register. Simplicity of the form.
ProsEasy to copy forms from previous years and editing
ConsMaybe just a bit more mobile friendly
Recommendations to other buyersNothing

By SignMeUp on August 22, 2016
Gary, thank you for your business and for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you find our products and services easy to use and look forward to working with you in the coming years. Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support
August 1, 2016
Abimbola K.
Customer Support Team Lead
Entertainment, 51-200 employees
September 9, 2018

“SignMeUp enable us manage registrations for our quarterly events.”

OverallWe primarily use SignMeUp to create quick,mobile responsive event registration forms for our quarterly "Iroking" events ,which enable our sales representatives at Iroko tv have direct,physical conversations with randomly selected Iroko tv app. users. SignMeUp has made it possible to quickly setup a web form,via which interested people can register to attend this event.
ProsI love the "ease of use" SignMeUp provides me as a user. I am able to quickly create online forms and customize my forms with additional details like survey questions, exclusive reservation requests etc More importantly ,every form I have created on the SignMeUp platform have been mobile responsive, ensuring users accessing the forms over their smartphones have a smooth experience.
ConsI think the quality of support offered by the SignMeUp team to users can be better,in terms of promptness .
September 9, 2018
Andy S.
Retail, 1-10 employees
August 30, 2016

“Signmeup...the Best!”

OverallKatie in support is the The Greatest! Other online registration companys always want me to switch. No way!
ProsBeen there since the start. Easy to use. Support is always on it!
ConsNo cons.

By SignMeUp on September 1, 2016
Andy, thank you so much for your kind review! As a long time customer we truly value your input and appreciate your business. - Diane Goldring, Director of Customer Support
August 30, 2016
Lisa B.
Race Director
Sports, 201-500 employees
August 17, 2016

“Review from Tri Turtle Tri”

OverallI have had nothing but extremely positive experiences working with Signmeup. If I am unable to manipulate the system to make it do what I want, I can count on the fact that an employee will make things work exactly the way I want. I have a very simplistic understanding of computers and yet through the help of signmeup, I am able to manage an incredibly sophisticated data system. I am always amazed by the amount of information I can receive and the useful ways I can manipulate that data to serve my race needs.
ProsIt is incredibly reliable. It structures the data very logically and when I don't understand a specific issue, I can always count on technical help from your staff to educate me.
ConsAbsolutely nothing!
Recommendations to other buyersI think that your customer support, especially Katie Petralia, is your strongest feature. No matter how sophisticated the software, if your customer support can not educate customers on how to use it properly and thoroughly, then it is useless to your average client.

By SignMeUp on August 22, 2016
Lisa, thank you for your kind review. We are pleased that you find our platform easy to use and our customer support friendly and helpful. We appreciate your business! Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support
August 17, 2016
LS C.
August 20, 2016

“Registration for annual star party”

OverallCustomer support is superior, prompt and to the point. Programming a unique form is easier with the choices of question formats.
ProsEase of generating reports at the close of registration Carryover from one year to the next
ConsAs registrar, being unable to look at and print the total form. I have to register and print page by page as I go through it.
Recommendations to other buyersRead the FAQs, lots of info there.

By SignMeUp on August 22, 2016
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to provide registration for Annual Star Party and helping your event to be successful. Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support
August 20, 2016
Christine B.
Registration Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, Self-employed
April 22, 2019

“Family Reg Feature”

OverallFabulous, LOVE the prompt customer service to get to my questions answered.
ProsNice reports. Would like to see a family registration option so you only have to type in one home address/phone etc for a group. Might already be available, but not indicated in set up so I don't' have that option for my registrants. Thanks for such a great race registration platform:)
ConsNot always intuitive, might just be me, only use it once a year.
April 22, 2019
Jeff B.
Bike Rider
Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees
June 25, 2017

“It wasn't alway apparent what was necessary for a next step. ”

OverallMore participants
ProsCustomers like it but I would suggest a more step by step approach to the directions. I will say support was Johnny on the spot.
ConsI think my positive covered my negative. I think the set up could be a lot more intuitive. Overall we will use it again.

By SignMeUp on June 28, 2017
Hi Jeff, Thank you for your comments. We are working on making our interface more intuitive and user friendly. We appreciate your business! Regards, Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support
June 25, 2017
Chris M.
Athletic Trainer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
March 7, 2019

“Your teams conveniently in one place!”

OverallWe have only been using SignMeUp for a short time but it has already proven to be very helpful. Allowing people to sign themselves ensures that information is accurate and not passed through multiple avenues.
ProsBeing able to view those who have signed up and communicate with them quickly is a very welcomed aspect of this platform. Manually keeping that information became very burdensome and confusing until we started using SignMeUp. Being able to communicate updates and training times from SignMeUp is much easier as anyone who signs up at any time will automatically be added to email list.
ConsIt is a very simplistic platform (not inherently bad) but visually lacking.
March 7, 2019
Randy F.
February 8, 2017

“Return Customer”

OverallFast and efficient. I gave SignMeUp my race information and within hours it was up and running. My computer skills are lacking so trying to edit was difficult but SignMeUp Support was very timely in resolving my issues. I wish it was a little more user friendly when trying to find out basic information such as revenue and entrants but after awhile I figured it out.

By SignMeUp on February 8, 2017
Randy, thanks so much for your comments. We are rolling out new user friendly features and functions in the coming weeks and months. We will keep you posted. Thank you for your business. Regards, Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support
February 8, 2017
Catherine T.
Registrar
August 27, 2017

“The site is difficult to navigate. Possibly how we have it set up.”

ProsExcellent customer support. Diane has been wonderful. I get information from her after hours and weekends which is usually when I am trying to work on the site!
ConsIt is difficult to navigate making changes but after sometime of use it gets easier. It might be the way it was originally set up by my organization. Diane has been really helpful in assisting me to make change for the better.

By SignMeUp on October 4, 2017
Catherine, Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you this year. We are working on changes that will make the platform more intuitive. Thanks for being a long time SignMeUp customer. Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support
August 27, 2017
Shelley R.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
August 10, 2016

“Signmeup Review”

OverallOverall I think it's a good product. I'm not familiar with a lot of other products like this so have little to go on to compare it. For my needs it works. It's not 100% user friendly in that a lot of it has to be written in html code, which I'm not fluent in. However, the customer support is fantastic and on the spot. Whenever I have a question I just email them and have an answer typically the same day. They usually can do it faster than I could anyway.
ConsWish there were more options to design it around specific event needs; wish it were more user friendly so I didn't have to rely on support to go in and make changes.

By SignMeUp on August 22, 2016
Shelley, thank you so much for your feedback. We are working hard to meet your needs. We value your business and will keep you posted on all product improvements going forward. Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support
August 10, 2016
Heather K.
Database Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
September 26, 2018

“Sign Me Up”

OverallGreat product. Our team will continue to use this software.
ProsEase of use. Our whole team has begun using this product.
ConsWe really didn't have any cons except we had wished more people signed up.

By SignMeUp on October 1, 2018
Heather, thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We're happy to hear that your entire team enjoys using SignMeUp. We're grateful to have the opportunity to assist organizations like yours. Please let us know if there's anything additional we can do to support your efforts!
September 26, 2018
Kellie Y.
parent
Education Management, 11-50 employees
March 15, 2019

“Great School App”

ProsEasy to provide support to school and teachers for events. Allows teachers and admin to express needs and parents to support where they are able with or without making themselves public.
ConsEasy to use but lost entry when tried to sign in
March 15, 2019
Tim F.
November 18, 2016

“Easy to use system with helpful customer support!”

OverallI use SignMeUp for a number of running races throughout the year and also for some non-running events. I am not the most tech savvy person, but find their system easy to use. Also, there customer support is fantastic.

By SignMeUp on November 21, 2016
Tim, thanks for the review and thank you for your business! Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support
November 18, 2016
Chris V.
Ride Director
March 6, 2018

“The interface seems very dated and is not user friendly”

ProsIt gets the job done. It seems to be able to accomplish everything we want. In that respect, it seems to be fairly flexible.
ConsPer above, I find the interface clunky and non-intuitive. Many features are difficult to find. Support is very responsive, but one shouldn't have to consult it so often. I just have trouble finding out how to do things. Answer to questions should also be added to support pages.

By SignMeUp on March 12, 2018
Hi Chris thank you for your comments. I understand your frustration. We are working to update the interface. In the meantime you are welcome to continue to contact me for help any time. Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support
March 6, 2018
Dave P.
1-10 employees
September 2, 2016

“Good product”

OverallSupport is some of the best ever, always quick and courteous, thanks for always being there for me to help
ProsWorks well and has good features
ConsMaybe time for a face lift?
Recommendations to other buyersJust wish more folks would use it...

By SignMeUp on September 6, 2016
Dave, thank you for taking the time to review SignMeUp. We appreciate your feedback and for being a great customer for many years. Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support
September 2, 2016