ShipMonk Ratings

Overall
4.3/5
4.2/5

About ShipMonk

Our multichannel order fulfillment and inventory management solution enables companies to focus on achieving scalable growth. You focus on marketing and selling your products well handle the rest. Through our custom API integrations, our software will sync directly with your online shopping cart to automatically import orders. From there we'll pick, pack, and ship each order without hesitation or delay. The best part is that our process is customizable and completely scalable. Learn more about ShipMonk

Mikel P.
Founder, CEO.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
January 16, 2019

“Affordable but high quality fulfillment service”

OverallAll in all, very satisfied with their service and the timely delivery of the orders to my customers.
ProsWe've been using Shipmonk (and their associated Shopify app) for more than a year now. The onboarding process is fairly easy and they help you connect your store to their fulfillment center, and map the SKUs to their internal inventory codes. You can also do it yourself manually if you create product bundles, for instance, or they will do it for you if you have a lot of them, just by sending them a CSV. From that moment on, Shipmonk automatically captures the orders from Shopify, processes them, and then inserts the tracking number once the order has been fulfilled. So all in all, it is a very straightforward process and the only work you need to do is check their interface daily to verify no orders are "stuck" because the buyer entered an incorret address, or you have run out of stock of any item (which you shouldn't, as they provide a forecast on how many days of inventory you have left at the current sales rate.
ConsSome occasional mistakes in the billing, especially at a time when a carrier reused tracking codes and we were charged for packages that were not ours, or in the beginning when they applied international shipping rates slighlty different to those agreed upon, but both were corrected quickly. Just be on top of the billing reports (that are fairly detailed, which honors them).
January 16, 2019
Michael R.
Senior Operations Coordinator
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
July 26, 2019

“ShipMonk Review”

OverallWe rarely run into any issues with ShipMonk system itself; aside from a few bugs here and there. If anything does occur, our Happiness Engineer hops on it right away. I would like to commend Chris Scott for being the best Happiness Engineer we could hope for! He is very responsive, and always helps as best he can.
ProsVery intuitive. The approximate Stockout Days is extremely useful & quite accurate. Creating Orders through ShipMonk is very easy to understand, and provides accurate tracking. It is a simple process for creating new items.
ConsI have no complaints with the ShipMonk system. If I were to make a suggestion, it would be great if we could identify the approximate transit time for an order based on the location it is shipping to. I find the shipping options listed are broad & not too useful. We have inserts that are automatically included in our orders. Sometimes, we do a bulk upload shipments for our investors & the inserts are automatically added. But we do not want inserts on these orders. So we have to manually remove them, which is time consuming. A method to remove a SKU in bulk from orders would be a great tool that would save us time. But those scenarios are rare.
July 26, 2019
Rebecca U.
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
April 8, 2019

“No Reservations about Shipmonk”

OverallShipmonk's customer service is extremely attentive and all of our customers have been happy with the arrival of their packages. I am very grateful for the team at Shipmonk and their support in the growth of our business.
ProsI loved how clear everything was. Inventory was all in one place where I could see everything along with all the orders and the timing of their shipments. I loved not having to manage customer's orders the most.
ConsSometimes I would have a hard time with the "mapping" of products but once I figured it out then it was never a problem. There is a learning curve to understanding how to map and bundle but it is not that complicated and it winds up saving so much time in the long run when placing manual orders.
April 8, 2019
Warehousing, 1-10 employees
December 18, 2018

“Bad support teams”

OverallWe have been using Shipmonk for about 9 months, we originally had a lot of problems getting our online stores setup with their system, they don't have any open apis or any way to do stuff if you have your own manual store, but it ended up working well enough once we moved to shopify. Then this holiday season we ended up having a shipment come in late, we reached out to them to get them to schedule a pickup so that we could still get it delivered on time, we were told this would be fine and tried to schedule a delivery as soon as possible with them. It took them 2 weeks of us messaging them and 3 days of our shipment sitting at the port for them to tell us they couldn't. We could have scheduled another pickup but decided this would have been better. We ended up getting it shipped the next day and again told that they would ship them out that day, they had also sent out an email that as long as we had our product there on time they could ship it out by Saturday. It then got to Tuesday morning and a bunch of printers still were not correctly shipped out and they had not correctly scanned the products for Fedex delivery so we have no guarantee that they will be shipped on time. Over the entire course of this we talked to about 6 different customer support people and were constantly told different things. Their mixed messages cost us thousands of dollars and the best they said is they assign us to another customer support specialist.
ProsIt was very easy to connect with shopify to get basic things working.
ConsThe customer support teams constantly give us conflicting information and even their mass emails give completely wrong information. Also their interface is very hard to manage and can make it so you easily make some massive mistakes. There are some very basic things like changing choice on multiple orders at a time that are completely impossible so that we have to manually go in and fix it in each order
December 18, 2018
Marek B.
March 31, 2019

“Shipmonk is a great order fulfillment center for eCommerce”

ProsShipmonk is a great order fulfillment center for eCommerce. Quick Customer service and great online application/platform. We have integrated ours with Shopify store. Two locations in CA and FL can help you optimize shipping costs. We can highly recommend it!
ConsWe have been with Shipmonk for 2+ years and we have really like everything so far.
March 31, 2019
Sporting Goods, Self-employed
March 28, 2019

“Very good platform and reliable service ”

OverallShipmonk really has helped relieve some important pains for our startup. They took over fulfillment seamlessly which allowed us to focus on other aspects of the business. The special projects team even helped us with the final portion of our assembly at a reasonable rate.
ProsI like how you can create manual orders within the system. Also like how you can track the remaining inventory quantities of each SKU.
ConsIt would be nice if you had a mobile app because the browser site on mobile is difficult to navigate.
March 28, 2019
Steven C.
General Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
August 29, 2018

“My experience with ShipMonk.”

OverallI have been able to expand my marketing online efforts because of the load ShipMonk has taken off my team. Sharp processing and efficient options with low cost shipping makes for a great asset to our business.
ProsI have used ShipMonk for over a year. They have been great for my business. They are efficient in filling my orders and they do it safely and carefully. I recommend them to any business who needs fulfillment services . They have integrated with my Shopify site seamlessley.
ConsReally nothing has been a negative. The software works on desk top and also on my mobile. All our orders are monitored by the minute.
August 29, 2018
Toulaish S.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
July 15, 2019

“I Love ShipMonk! Giving it a 5-Star!”

ProsI am giving ShipMonk a 5-Star review for various reasons! "SIMPLICITY" would be one word to describe the overall user experience and business experience with ShipMonk. They have made a phenomenal job at Simplifying the entire process from Shopify integration to receiving your products in their warehouses and shipping them globally. They have a truly dedicated and devoted Customer Service team to help you every step of the way. Their international shipping rates are attractive and that has been much appreciated by our customers. Working with ShipMonk has been a plain-sailing journey. ShipMonk has made it possible for me to run my business remotely from anywhere in the world which I am truly appreciative and grateful for. Cheers, Toulaish, CEO www.Sleep-Bliss.com
ConsHonestly, they have organized themselves in such a way that I have not seen any negative points with ShipMonk so far.
July 15, 2019
July 31, 2018

“Service is okay, customer care is the worst.”

ProsIntegrating with my Amazon and Shopify account wasn't too difficult, but I have to manually push through all the orders by logging into the website, reconfirming what shipping option I want and submitting it.
ConsThe customer service is spotty at best. I have to keep following up or hunting down representatives, and what they say their policies are on the website and what it is with new centers are apparently 2 different things. I feel this company is one of those "bro" tech companies with little to no customer care initiatives in place

By ShipMonk on August 14, 2018
Thank you so much for your review. Feedback is so important to us, because it drives our product improvements. We¿re very sorry that you have found our customer support spotty. We truly attempt to adhere to a 24 hour SLA, and if we managed to miss the mark, that¿s entirely our fault. You mentioned that you have to manually push the orders through and reset the shipping options you want. This actually sounds like perhaps the mapping on your orders was never properly configured. Once you map shipping methods to the options available in your store, the system will apply the same logic for all future orders. It sounds like this may just be a simple misunderstanding on how to use the software, and that perhaps we should have done a better job of educating you. Please reach out to me directly and I¿d be delighted to guide you through the mapping process and address the specifics of your questions. You can reach me anytime at kevin@shipmonk.com
July 31, 2018
Thor T.
Business owner
December 21, 2017

“Simply very good!”

OverallWe run our logistics for our e-commerce business on ShipMonks fulfillment platform. The GUI is very basic but that's also what makes it user friendly. Simple can still be very good.
ProsWhat counts for us is order execution, which is perfect. We have integrated our e-commerce with ShipMonks inventory platform, when we receive an order on our e-commerce platform it goes directly to ShipMonks inventory management platform, which we have access to. We decide on shipping method, and the order is on it's way to our customer. Shipping method depends on destination. When all is set up it's pretty simple to manage. Integrate your e-commerce platform with ShipMonk and you have a fully fledged e-commerce / logistics setup. Customer support is outstanding, if you ever need it. Works very well.
December 21, 2017
Taylor O.
December 21, 2018

“The best 3PL ever (And I've used 3 others before)”

OverallBefore shipmonk I used multiple other 3PL's and hated them all. There were always issues. With Shipmonk it's been over a year now of smooth sailing
ProsSo easy to use, such great support staff. They have helped by business scale by millions of dollars
ConsNo complaints! It's all good, sometimes there are minor tech glitches but you just refresh the page and its good, and that rarely happens
December 21, 2018
Brooke S.
Webmaster
Wholesale, 501-1000 employees
June 9, 2018

“Ship Monk put Amazon to Shame when it comes to fulfillment.”

ProsShipMonk delivers personalized attention and customer service for every question and concern we've ever had regarding the software or client information. They are truly invested in each and every company using their service.
ConsThey are a little less known than other companies for fulfillment. Hearing a name like Amazon for fulfillment instantly triggers a sense of stability and comfort. Ship Monk just needs a little bit more time to establish themselves and the will be giving Amazon a run for their money.
June 9, 2018
Cathy B.
Senior Manager
October 25, 2018

“Outstanding Fulfillment Experience!”

OverallI am trying to use Shipmonk for my fulfillment requirements for my newly launched e-commerce store. When I looked around internet I found dozens of fulfillment service providers and I was completelly confused how to move forward. I went through Shipmonk website, and called their customer support to discuss the issue. Please be noted that unlike any other service providers, Shipmonk customer service reps are highly trained and deal with their customer applying their "Emotional Intelligence". Meaning, they just do not try to sell their service. In contrary, they "truly" understand the need of their customer and explain the service to the level that the customer actually need. I have never had any conversation with any other fulfillment services before. I am experiencing a unique way of customer relationship and I am loving it (as reflecting from my writing)!
ProsVery user friendly software. Easy to navigate around and understand the contents.
ConsThere is absolutely NOTHING that I did not like about the software.
October 25, 2018
Dimitar a.
ceo
Consumer Electronics, 1-10 employees
June 25, 2018

“Great service!”

ProsI've been using them for over a year now and everything is going without problems. Perfect platform without any breaks from the tech side and with fastest shipping i've seen!
Consthe minimum fee. You have to sell atleast 100 products per month otherwise you get charged. But if you are selling a lot this is the best platform!
June 25, 2018
Corey G.
Product Manager
Retail, 51-200 employees
January 21, 2019

“Easy to use ”

ProsI used ShipMonk to help jumpstart a small business. Their team was super helpful in getting me up and running, and things were pretty seamless. They also gave me plenty of advice (for free) around marketing, operations, and ways to possibly expand into new markets. I found their pricing pretty reasonable, too. All in all I'd recommend them.
ConsTheir billing platform is somewhat immature, but they've been making improvements to it over the last year or so.
January 21, 2019
Inna B.
VP
July 16, 2017

“Great company to work with”

ProsEasy to set up, fast shipping . Very intuitive software . Always up and running. Dependable . Would recvomend
July 16, 2017
February 8, 2018

“We use Shipmonk to fulfill & ship products for our e-commerce company. ”

OverallThis offers a centralized place to review inventory, orders, and shipping options.
ProsThis interface is very clean and easy to understand. The support staff is also timely, helpful, and knowledgeable. The CEO isn't afraid to jump in to make sure things are running smoothly.
ConsThe returns section could be a little more organized. I would love to be able to archive returns as we check them off in our system.
February 8, 2018
Adeline D.
CEO and Founder
October 31, 2017

“Shipmonk has fuffiled orders that my customers made the same day and items are delivered fast.”

OverallProducts being shipped for me and being able to cut time from visiting the post office and saving hundreds of dollars from shipping
ProsBeing able to navigate shipmonk to track orders, creating recieving to drop off new items, creating new orders for customers, being able to put an order on hold in case a customer needs to update their shipping information or make changes to their orders. Customer service is awesome and engineers are always available to respond to emails and resolving issues right away. Customers are pleased with how the products are delivered to them with no damages or scratches.
ConsI just wish there was a mobile app to download so that it's easier for me to stay on top of orders instead of having to remind myself to log in daily
Adeline D.
CEO and Founder
November 27, 2018

“Le Bijoux Parfum loves Shipmonk ”

OverallI've been a proud customer of Shipmonk since August 2017. All orders have been delivered to all of my customers on time. Shipmonk staff works with me diligently to fulfill all requests
ProsThis software has made it very easy for my company to track orders, manage inventory, and add new stock
ConsI wish shipmonk created an App where I could download on my IPhone to stay on top of alerts
November 27, 2018
January 23, 2018

“Great expertise, very helpful staff. I'm happy I have found them!”

OverallSaves time and money. It allows my business to grow as I always have the latest information up to date.
ProsEasy to learn. There is a lot of flexibility. Their dashboards are very helpful. Uploading masses of customers can be done with ease.
ConsThe billing section of the platform is less intuitive than the rest but all the information is there.
Dave W.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
September 24, 2018

“fulfillment done right”

OverallShipmonk took an idea and made it a reality for us. Pastor Box ships quarterly and I've heard nothing but accolades from my subscribers. Sure the content will make or break a subscription box, but if the fulfillment process is not executed with care and attention to detail, it would never succeed. My CRM not only "held our hand" as we were getting started (all new territory for us), she's stuck with us every step of the way. I'm thrilled with Shipmonk.
Proscomprehensive. mostly intuitive. They thought of everything.
Consit's new, so they're still working out some kinks. But they fix everything immediately.
September 24, 2018
Angelo V.
Customer Service Manger/Inventory Specialist
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
October 31, 2017

“We work closely with shipmonk as a vender with plenty of lines and items. Customer support is great!”

OverallEasy to use and understand how companies rate other companies
ProsEasy to understand! easy to navigate! Working closely with shipmonk has been a great way for us to stock and ship items quickly and efficiently!
Conssizes SKUs not always is order, this sometimes makes it difficult for our team to correctly view what is in stock.
Ryan R.
Sports, 1-10 employees
April 25, 2019

“Great software”

OverallGreat
ProsThats it is interactive and its easy to use
ConsI like the software a whole, great experience
April 25, 2019
Cosmetics, 11-50 employees
June 11, 2018

“Really makes my life easier! Just love it”

ProsThe thing that I like the most about ShipMonk is the ability to connect to many fulfillment companies and find the one that has the best price to my customer.
ConsThe thing that I like least about ShipMonk, it that it should have more marketplaces, and be easier to set up.
June 11, 2018
David S.
Managing Editor
Media Production, 1-10 employees
January 23, 2018

“Super easy turnkey fulfillment service”

OverallI don't have to ship things anymore from my apartment. I don't even have to think about shipping, it just happens!
ProsThe customer service is super responsive and shipments go off without a hitch. The shipping rates are also very affordable, even with the pick and pack fee, it's cheaper than the cost of postage if we were fulfilling ourselves.
ConsSome of the menus and dashboard isn't super intuitive, but that's quite minor. Also, the payment system is a little backwards with having "credits" but I can respect their need to have payment in advance so they don't go out of pocket on customer shipping or become inundated in credit card fees.
CJ R.
Ops/Customer Support
January 23, 2018

“We love Shipmonk! Great support and helps our business tremendously. ”

ProsThe program and site are easy to work with and navigate. Has a great user interface! Allows for detailed information on orders.
ConsSorting options when looking into orders could be better. Would be great to look up orders by specific item, etc.
Brad S.
CFO
October 31, 2017

“Great overall experience from user interface to support”

ProsI love the immediate and thorough support we receive and the simple yet information packed user interface
ConsI would love to have a way to look up what my monthly ending inventory totals are in the interface. It would greatly help my accounting team.
Brad B.
October 31, 2017

“Every company claims to have great customer service, Shipmonk proves it every day.”

OverallUsing Shipmonk has streamlined our shipping and give me more time to work on development. The process is automated for both my web store and Amazon. No longer do I have to send hours getting packages ready to go out the door. The little bit I spend in fees is well below the amount of time I was wasting trying to do it myself. It's well thought out software that focuses on user experience. You're not digging through endless menus to find what you are looking for.
ProsInterface is extremely easy to understand, and it has great integration into several platforms. I know if I need to look something up for a customer the information I'm giving them is accurate and up to date.
Cons
January 9, 2019

“Incompetent and Negligent”

OverallIncompetent customer service. Cannot handle a basic integration request with the most popular ecommerce platform. You have to call the sales team to get support because nobody answers their support phone number. This shows they care less about their current customers and only care about getting new customers. Their incompetence caused me to spend hours dealing their customer service, only to be told I would need to wait yet another day or so for integration, when I requested integration over 1 week ago. To make matters worse, their team refused to answer general questions, input the misplaced orders, or really do anything to help. Steer clear of Shipmonk. Save your sanity.
ProsIt does work and your orders will be shipped at some point.
ConsPoor customer service. Zero accountability. More expensive than comparable options. Low-skilled tech team. Cannot handle basic integrations.
January 9, 2019
Remy W.
May 1, 2019

“Big Risk for Small Businesses - Steer Clear of Shipmonk! ”

OverallDealing with Shipmonk has honestly been one of the most frustrating, disappointing, challenging and largest sources of financal loss (and waste of valuable time) that I have yet to experience in my entrepreneurial career. I was sold on Shipmonks' supposedly user friendly app & 'great customer service'. Instead, I experienced ongoing problems with almost EVERY SINGLE SHIPMENT they sent. Good luck trying to get reimbursement for any of their 'services' when they mess up. Not only will you NOT receive an apology, they may even just stop returning your e-mails and messages! You cant even go to USPS or FedEx to make a claim, because all of the services are in their company name. It took 8 months with no resolution (and me persistently following up with them) on one case for me to finally ditch Shipmonk and still not get an reimbursement. If you love ongoing frustrations, incorrect shipments & being belittled and ignored by their internal teams, then this is the company to partner with!
ProsAfter using the program a few times, I found the application fairly intuitive.
ConsIf you have any issues with any shipments (and you will with Shipmonk!), they are less than helpful, lack a sense of urgency and I honestly felt as though they could not care less about my business!
May 1, 2019
Media Production, 11-50 employees
November 6, 2017

“Gets the job done but the software isn't easy to learn and customer support has been very spotty”

OverallAllows us to create batches of products and customers for our subscription box business.
ProsFor the most part the software does what we need it to. We use this for our subscription box business, and we're able to put batches of customers together and batches of products. We're also able to download info like tracking numbers. I like that this integrates with other software like Cratejoy, though it would be nice to have other integrations. Customer service is also key for this software, as we depends on ShipMonk's team to pack all our boxes to our specifications.
ConsThe software is not very intuitive to use and seems to be overly rigid and complicated, even though we are using it the way it's intended. There are many steps required to accomplish anything and the dashboard is constantly changing without much notice. We're also extremely dependent on the customer service team which has been spotty to say the least. We once went several days without a response from our rep or anyone else while we had a severe customer issue to deal with and urgently needed their help.
November 6, 2017
Kevin W.
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed
May 5, 2019

“Great 3PL with awesome tech platform”

ProsI've talked to many 3PL's across the country and ShipMonk is one of the best i've seen! Their technology platform is top-notch; I especially love the fact that there is an embedded shipping calculator, so you can play with so many scenarios and get pricing. Oh, and their shipping rates are heavily discounted which opens the door for global sales. Highly recommend ShipMonk for all of your storage and fulfillment needs.
Consi dont have any cons about this software!
May 5, 2019

Owner/Founder
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
August 16, 2019

“Awesome Service”

OverallAwesome experience working with Shipmonk! The service is amazing! I was able to focus on sales and engagement rather than spending hours fulfilling orders!
ProsVery reliable, this allowed me the opportunity to focus on growth and data versus filling orders all day.
ConsThe cost, possibly making options a little more affordable for small businesses.
August 16, 2019
Bernhard H.
May 17, 2018

“Super service- and client-oriented logistician and logistic system!”

Overallvery good overview great support very good price service-ratio
ProsThe shipmonk software is super easy and intuitive to use. You have a great overview of all key facts and your storage. Additionally the support is extremely flexible, super fast and very friendly yet knowledgeable. Highly recommended!
ConsTo be honest there is nothing I can mention that I like least at this software. Maybe there is only one little thing: The software sometimes only works with Chrome and not with Safari.
May 17, 2018
Trilok H.
July 26, 2018

“Excellent”

ProsIt's easy to use. Moreover, the customer support is really good. The founder himself is very helpful. We had a problem with our end while closing the account and he helped even while exiting. I would any day suggest them.
ConsNone as far as I can tell.
July 26, 2018
Paul D.
COO
April 27, 2018

“ShipMonk stores our product and then fulfills online orders for us, including shipping & invoicing.”

ProsI love the customer support. ShipMonk calls their customer reps, "Happiness Engineers." These Happiness Engineers are knowledgeable, on-site, courteous and always reachable. They also, unusual in our day and age, have the green light to solve problems on their own, that is without going through a big bureaucracy.
ConsDuring the lean months (i.e. when there is not a lot of orders for our product) it can be somewhat costly to maintain a presence in their warehouse. This would not be a problem if a company has a relatively steady stream of orders.
April 27, 2018
kartikay s.
Business Development Executive
Textiles, 11-50 employees
April 13, 2018

“Great team and great support!”

OverallIt made my work very smooth and clear.
ProsIt is easy to use. It provides the data in the simplest yet unique manner. The staff is very friendly reps are very nice and gentle people.
ConsTo be honest, there was not a single issue that I possibly could identify. However, I would suggest adding the feature to sort by other categories in the receiving area other than that we are good to go.
April 13, 2018
Andrea R.

“Straight forward”

ProsEasy to navigate once you know what you're doing. Easy to search or look back at old records. I like the shipping rates calculator.
ConsSometimes the site takes time to load or I have to refresh. For some reason I can't disable more than one product at a time in inventory. It's also a challenge to export info because Excel turns tracking numbers into scientific numbers, which is hard to undo.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 19, 2019

“B2B Major Retail Supplier”

OverallWe have been working with ShipMonk for over a year and overall they have done a decent job in handling our merchandise. In the beginning we had some hiccups and then things improved as we moved along. They have been quick to create solutions for problems that we have encountered. We use their service mostly to fulfill our wholesale B2B order to major retail companies such as CVS, Walmart, and Target. We continuously send them containers directly from our factory. Outsourcing the work has helped us focus on what matters the most and that is selling.
Pros1. Easy to use 2. Save time shipping product
Cons1. Software can be glitchy 2. Speed of shipping can be improved
July 19, 2019
Cheryl G.
Treasurer
Construction, 1-10 employees
June 12, 2019

“ShipMonk Feedback”

OverallWe are a small non-profit that supports a trade industry who wanted to make our inventory available to members nationwide. ShipMonk made this possible.
ProsProvided you with emails regarding your account
ConsSometimes it could be a little difficult to navigate.
June 12, 2019
Edmar M.
CCA
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
November 5, 2017

“The software is easy to use. We experienced no troubles in creating returns and cloning items/”

OverallEasy to use and a big help in locating our orders
ProsNot only that is easy and convenient to use, cust support has been very helpful as well in terms of returning our queries for the tickets filed. Keep it up!
ConsScheduled maintenance but doesn't really take that long. I really don't have much to say about not liking the software, that's just it!
November 5, 2017
Corey G.
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed

“All good.”

OverallEase of use. Low cost. Never have to worry about shipping.
ProsPretty easy to see all orders, manage them, see their status. I found my account manager and happiness engineer to also really be helpful.
ConsIt would be nice to integrate into accounting software. I don't want to have to go back and forth and manually mark orders as having been fulfilled.
Mitch N.
Operations
Design, 1-10 employees
March 29, 2019

“ShipMonk is legit ”

OverallGood
ProsShipMonk made the fulfillment process easy for our company. They were able to help us a several projects and always got our goods to the customers quick. Great dash board too
ConsDidn't see any cons except the California store closed on Saturday. But overall this company is great.
March 29, 2019
Raquel Lou V.
Email Support
November 3, 2017

“Shipmonk did a really great job. We can communicate directly regarding on our order. Good job guys!!”

OverallBenifit? A lot we need this in a daily basis. This software is one of the most important software we use.
ProsThis software is really a user friendly. It response in every action we did. No error found so far!.
Recommendations to other buyersThere is always a room for improvement. So i think you can upgrade the system for a best software to use!.
Jill D.
November 3, 2017

“Easy to navigate ... Top Notch Customer Service ... Elliott is the "bomb"!”

ProsVery Intuitive. Even though i am an "over 50" year old user that is non- techy i can navigate with ease.
ConsMy Con is rather specific to my needs ... when a customers return comes in and i have processed what needs to be done i need a way to mark it completed on the returns page.
Joe S.
Operations Manager
October 31, 2017

“Shipmonk has some great potential. It should become amazing with time.”

ProsHow well it works with subscription box services. This provides many capabilities for subscription box fulfillment.
ConsLearning how the some procedures work, as they are happening. It is not the fault of Shipmonk but more the challenge of learning a new process.
Maja S.
Ecommerce Specialist
11-50 employees
November 3, 2017

“Smooth run, easy navigation and home page, all information available on one page.”

Proseasy to create RMA, clone order, find inventory. Support staff is easy to reach and prompt with their responses
ConsSometimes takes too long to load the orders list. And sometimes I can't search returns by customer name or RMA
Charles P.
November 2, 2017

“Shipmonk team and support have been stellar!”

ProsSimple and easy to use interface. I trued 3 different shipping houses before I finally found a service that suited our needs.
ConsWould like to see an iOS app. There isn't a whole lot else I would change.
November 2, 2017
Elaine T.
Associate
Retail, 201-500 employees
August 15, 2019

“Does the job (if simple) but not helpful for analysis”

ProsThis 3pl service will pick, pack, and ship items so you don't have to worry about them
ConsThey often misclassify / mislabel items, support is lacking, and they are unable to process returns in an orderly way
August 15, 2019