Kuebix TMS Ratings

Overall

About Kuebix TMS

Kuebix offers a transportation management system (TMS) with Freight Intelligence that enables companies to capitalize on supply chain opportunities through visibility, control and the use of predictive analytics. Kuebix TMS is a modular solution that scales to meet the unique needs of every supply chain with a broad array of Premier Applications, Integrations and Managed Service Programs. Built on the latest cloud technology, Kuebix delivers rapid implementations and a low TCO. Learn more about Kuebix TMS

Rachel P.
Shipping Admin
April 26, 2018

“I love Kuebix! It saves time, it's easy to use, and the free version does everything I need it to.”

ProsI can compare rates across different carriers for the same shipment on one site, versus going to each carriers individual site and quoting the same shipment.
ConsSome pick up requests have to be scheduled through the carrier's site. Those shipments have to be manually removed from the Kuebix "Booked Not Picked Up" list. The disclaimer for some carriers regarding accessorial options should be visible without having to hover the mouse over "Disclaimer". There is no obvious way to delete Saved Shipments.

By Kuebix on April 27, 2018
Hi Rachel, We're glad you love Kuebix and that Kuebix Free Shipper is fitting your needs! Carriers that are integrated with Kuebix can be scheduled directly through the technology. If you need to schedule a shipment on your carrier's website, you can track that shipment on the Kuebix platform by adding in your PRO number. To enter a PRO number, visit the 'Managed Shipments' screen. This will allow the shipment to be tracked and moved to the correct shipment status within Kuebix. You can also delete a saved shipment by clicking on the KBX number. This will bring you to a new page where you can access a 'Delete' button on the top right-hand corner of the page. Let us know if you have any questions and we can help walk you through this process. Give us a call at 1(800)220-8610 or send us an email at support@kuebix.com.
BRITTANY H.
Accounting Clerk
Building Materials, 11-50 employees

“Great TMS”

OverallMy experience is great. We are a small company and were using one of the paid versions and realized we weren't using any added features so we are now using the free version and it is still doing great.
ProsI like how easy it is to use. I have used other TMS systems and Kuebix is way better than all the others. I like how professional the labels and BOL look
ConsI wish it would keep track of the dimensions of everything I ship. My company ships a lot of overlength and when I share information with other carriers of previous shipments it only shows the cost, location, and the weight shipped

By Kuebix on September 11, 2018
Hi Brittany, Thanks for the review! At Kuebix, we pride ourselves on our modular features and customization. If a company doesn't need a specific feature, they don't have to spend money on it. We're glad you're making the most out of Kuebix Free Shipper! As for tracking dimensions of shipments, that would be a feature of Kuebix Business Pro in Reports and Analytics. Please don't hesitate to shoot us an email (support@kuebix.com) if this is something you'd be interested in! Thanks for being a Kuebix user!
Travis M.
Shipping Supervisor
Food Production, 51-200 employees
July 27, 2017

“Kuebix has completely altered my position. I have more data to analyze then I could have imagined.”

OverallThere are many benefits that this software has to offer. You have a ton of data to analyze. It saves me so much time being able to analyze multiple carriers all on the same viewing page. I would spend a significant amount of my day quoting multiple carriers for different lanes. I now input the shipment information into Kuebix and I have every carriers rates at my finger tips!
ProsI love the fact that it creates the bill of lading, provides the quote, and schedules the pickup all on the same platform. It's time saving, value adding, and very beneficial to my everyday shipping requirements.
ConsThe thing that I like least about the software is the inability to receive tracking information when a shipment is coming inbound.

By Kuebix on January 11, 2018
Thanks for sending us your feedback, Travis! It is great to hear that we have been able to add value to your company with our TMS! Kuebix's mission is to deliver the best transportation management system on the market today, and we have a solution that will make your tracking process easier. When inbound shipments are picked up and stickered with a PRO number, you can upload that number into the shipment breakdown where Kuebix will take care of its tracking. We would love to hear whether this solution worked for you or if you have any questions at support@kuebix.com!
Randy I.
Machinery, 201-500 employees
April 27, 2018

“Kuebix has been a great tool for us - it saves us time and makes us more efficient.”

OverallTime savings in getting multiple quotes at one time. Time savings by seeing all shipments in one platform. Ease of use for new hires, they only have to learn one website instead of learning multiple websites for each carrier.
ProsAbility to search multiple carriers at the same time. Ability to see all of my shipments and pull up any related documents on one platform instead of going to multiple carrier websites to get this done. It makes us more efficient.
ConsNot every shipment is automatically updated, so it appears the loads haven't been picked up or haven't been delivered. We have to go to the carrier website for updated info. this is most prevelant on returns. The name of the carrier is not prominently displayed at the top of the Kuebix bill of lading, so when carriers come the loading guys can't find the paperwork quickly...and stuff gets missed. We handwrite the carrier with a sharpie on each BOL.

By Kuebix on April 30, 2018
Hi Randy, We're glad that Kuebix is saving you time and is easy for your team to learn! For returns and other shipments which aren't automatically tracking, a valid PRO number can be added to each shipment to solve this issue. When the PRO number is added the shipment will successfully track and mirror what is on the carrier's website. You can either manually add your PRO numbers as you ship, or you can request to have electronic PROs added to your account in Kuebix so that each shipment will automatically be assigned a PRO number as it¿s booked. Give us a call at 1(800)220-8610 or send us an email at support@kuebix.com and we can help you with this!
David O.
Printing, 51-200 employees
June 24, 2019

“Big help in comparing freight quotes”

OverallI think Keubix has been an overall win for me. It has greatly reduced the amount of time that I spend pulling and comparing freight quotes. I am generally involved in multiple projects at once so that times savings is extremely valuable. The process of generating pickups, Bills of Lading and pallet labels is also pretty seamless which is another time saver. I use the free version of Kuebix so being able to pick up so many efficiencies for not cost is a no brainer.
ProsI like that I can compare freight quotes from all of my LTL carriers by only entering the shipment details once. That has saved me countless hours of extra work.
ConsI do not care for the way the blind shipment process works or how the address book seems to be a bit on the hidden side.

By Kuebix on August 9, 2019
We appreciate the positive review, David! We're so pleased that you've been able to find so much value through our free offering! Kuebix is building the most connected shipping community and having shippers of all sizes is a big part of that.
Jennifer S.
Logistics Specialist
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees
July 1, 2019

“Kuebix Software for LTL Shipments”

OverallVery happy with the program. The pros of not wasting so much time in obtaining a quote for a LTL shipment for out weighs the few quirks I have found in the programing.
Pros1 - All our Carriers are in one place and Kuebix eliminates having to go to multiple websites to quote a shipment. 2 - Notification when an LTL shipment does not meet guaranteed delivery date.
Cons1 - Software gets buggy sometimes, especially when quoting multiple pallets, and/or when you make changes to an already saved shipment (when shipment information changes, i.e. # of pallets or weight). 2 - Only holds quoted shipments for about 30 days.
Jeff B.
Media Production, 1-10 employees

“Newlife Magnetics LLC”

OverallWe save so much time using the Kuebix system. We can track and update customers quickly.
ProsThe Kuebix system has been a life saver for my company. This system makes it so much easier for my employees to schedule trucks.
ConsI wish you were able to go from a quote to scheduling a shipment would only con.

By Kuebix on March 5, 2019
Hi Jeff, Thanks for the rave review! It's great that Kuebix has made it easier for your employees to schedule trucks! That's a good call-out about the quote to shipment functionality, I know it's something our dev teams are currently taking under advisement. Right now, bookings only take place under the Ship It screen. Thanks again!
Carlos R.
Import and Export, 11-50 employees
August 21, 2018

“All your freight needs in one platform”

OverallOverall this is a great platform for any businesse that ships via freight. It allows you to have all your freight companies in one platform so you can save time on your shipments
ProsBefore we started using kuebix. We had to go to each freight website to handle each freight and pick up as well as quotes but now that is over so we can focus our time in more important issues
ConsSometimes it does not give you a pick up number so we have to go into each freight website to do pick up

By Kuebix on August 29, 2018
Hi Carlos, Thanks for the great review! Not seeing a pickup number on a shipment is due to one of two things; either the carrier isn't API integrated, or the shipment wasn't scheduled as "auto schedule." If this doesn't seem to be the case, or you have questions, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team at support@kuebix.com.
August 21, 2018
Chad S.
Shipping / Receiving Coordinator
Industrial Automation, 11-50 employees
April 30, 2018

“This product has been great. Cuts down on the time it takes to compare quotes.”

OverallSaves a lot of time when getting quotes.
ProsThe way it centralizes all of your carriers and their quotes on one page, cutting down on the time it would take to go to each carrier's website for a quote. A very useful tool!
ConsI've only had one issue it. On every order you put the overall dimensions of your freight. It would be helpful if it would automatically add the fees in for over-length freight instead of clicking a tab for it. It seems that it could do that for you and save a few clicks.

By Kuebix on May 3, 2018
Glad Kuebix TMS is working great for you! Some carriers will allow shippers to only enter in their freight's dimensions, prompting total charges. Other carriers will require shippers to add the overlength accessorial and total length of the shipment separately. Kuebix's carrier network is extremely diverse, and many carriers have different guidelines. If you¿d like to discuss this more in depth, send us an email at support@kuebix.com. Hope this helps!
Jesus L.
front desk

“time saving”

Overalltime saving
Prosall of my carriers are in just one click away. I saves me time when running quotes. easy to track shipments.
Consif i make a mistake on the bol i need to unbook, correct it then book it again. if im comparing rates i need to put all the info again when filling the BOL out.

By Kuebix on April 30, 2018
Hello Jesus, Thanks for your feedback on the technology! Did you know that you can make minor changes to the BOL by accessing the 'Managed Shipments" screen and clicking directly on the KBX number that needs to be updated? This will bring you to the back-end of the shipment where you can edit information. This type of update can only be made on items which will not change the price of the shipment. Updates impacting the price of the shipment will require the shipment to be unbooked before changes can be made. Thanks for being a Kuebix Free Shipper! Please reach out with any questions or if we can help walk you through this BOL editing feature. Email us at support@kuebix.com.
Kelli W.
Machinery, 11-50 employees
December 7, 2018

“My job made easy with Kuebix”

OverallBefore Kuebix, I was logging into each of my accounts with my carriers and getting my pricing that way. It was a very long and exhausting process. With Kuebix, all carriers are listed and done in one easy step. It saves me a lot of time.
ProsI LOVE that I can put in a few shipping requirements and with a click of one button I have access to all of my carriers and their pricing. Can't get any easier than that.
ConsI use the free version. The only thing I wish the free version would do is store my addresses.

By Kuebix on July 22, 2019
Hi Kelli, Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad to hear that our software is saving you so much time. As a free user, you can save up to 25 addresses to your Kuebix account! As you enter your shipment information, you'll see an option to save your addresses which will allow you to use them to populate future orders. If you'd like some help getting started with this feature, email us at support@kuebix.com!
Kelli B.
Purchasing
11-50 employees
May 3, 2018

“Have had minimal issues, which were resolved quickly with customer support”

OverallSaves me time from having to look at several sights in order to see the most pertinent information.
ProsI love that this piece of software takes all of my currently contracted rates and consolidates them into one easy location for review.
ConsBiggest frustration is that I have to enter the pallets and weights in two different areas. It should be intuitive enough to transfer the information, or consolidate so I only have to enter it in one space. Pretty minor though.

By Kuebix on May 7, 2018
Hi Kelli, Thanks for the review! We're glad Customer Support was able to resolve any issue you had quickly! Do you use pallet or dimensional pricing? If you don't, then you only need to enter in your pallets and weights a single time and can ignore the input box for pallet information in the handling unit field. Only the fields marked with a red line are required, feel free to leave the other blank to speed things along!
May 3, 2018
Aaron Y.
Logistics Coordinator
Cosmetics, 51-200 employees

“Kuebix reveiw”

OverallKuebix helps RCI pick the best carrier, whether based on service or cost. Very helpful in keeping shipments organixed
ProsI like multiple quotes all on one screen. Makes picking the appropriate carrier very easy. Easy to find a shipment that has been quoted or shipped out.
ConsTracking is very tedious and most of the time I have to got the carrier website to get information. I wish the edit customer information was easier. I would like a place to store notes that only RCI can see to help remember things like lift gate needed,call for appointment or call Sally on Wednesday's etc.
RUTH H.
Chemicals, 11-50 employees

“Kuebix”

OverallI love being able to use one soft ware to get all of my quotes. It frees up a lot of time for me.
ProsI love that Kuebix is user friendly. Support gets back to you very quickly with answers to your questions. I like that there is a "free" version because the company does not want to purchase soft ware right now.
ConsI wish that I could run reports, I believe that is part of the purchase package. I would like to be able to ship to Puerto Rico and Canada from Kuebix, right now it is not set up for that.

By Kuebix on August 9, 2019
Hi Ruth, Thanks for being a Kuebix Free Shipper! We're glad that this has been a good option for your company. Reports and dashboard functionality do come with our Business Pro subscription! - The Kuebix Team
Juli J.
Furniture, 51-200 employees

“Kuebix is wonderful”

ProsI like that all my own rates are being used, and I can put the information in one time, and can compare the prices and transit times for each carrier all on one screen, then when I pick the carrier I want to use, I can book the shipment right from the same screen...saves a lot of time.
ConsI would have to say that you don't see what each carrier's limit is for what they consider an "oversized" skid. Most carriers go with 8', but there are some that have others.

By Kuebix on December 3, 2018
Hi Juli, It's great that you're loving Kuebix! We always appreciate positive feedback! When you create a quote, you should receive a message letting you know that it's oversized. The message should tell you the limit and then advise you to create a spot quote or call the carrier. Hope that's helpful, thanks again for the review!
carlos R.
manager
April 27, 2018

“Kuebix has simply the way we ship all of our freight. It has cut cost and time spent ”

ProsKuebix has simply the way we ship all of our freight. It has cut cost and time spent on getting the best price for the freight.
ConsMaking pick ups should not required you to make a BOL and input all of the information again. This should be simplify.

By Kuebix on May 2, 2018
Thanks for the positive feedback, Carlos! You might be using the stand-alone 'Compare Rates' feature to get your quotes rather than making them within the 'Ship It' screen. Instead of getting your rates from 'Compare Rates', you can go straight through to the 'Ship It' tool. Once you have created a shipment and selected 'Get Quotes', our system automatically saves all the rates. You can find these saved quotes by going to 'Manage Shipments' and filtering your search to 'Saved Shipments'. This will eliminate the need to re-enter your shipment information. If you have questions, please contact us at support@kuebix.com and we'd be happy to walk you through this!
Textiles, 11-50 employees
April 26, 2018

“Easy to use and efficient”

OverallTime and money savings
ProsEnter information once and get rates for all associated carriers helps with efficiency of the office and getting paperwork done quickly.
ConsIt is too expensive for business pro; I think their can be a cheaper way to get the business pro version for a small company.

By Kuebix on April 30, 2018
Thanks for the review! Efficiency is at the heart of what we do at Kuebix. It looks like you're already experiencing increased efficiency with Kuebix Free Shipper. Kuebix Business Pro offers even more features to save your company time and money. With the upgrade, you gain access to features like Reporting, Prepay & Add and Invoice Auditing. Many SMBs find that the ROI received from Kuebix greatly outweighs the cost of the technology. Check out this case study on Vaxcel, a lighting company whose "subscription has paid for itself 2 times over in 6 months!" https://www.kuebix.com/resources/vaxcel-case-study/
Matthew S.
Euro/FDR Customer Support
Building Materials, 201-500 employees
December 4, 2018

“Want shipping made easy? This is it!”

OverallOverall even with the few issues I have had their support has emailed back with solutions and help so very quickly. I prefer this system and don't know what I would do without it!
ProsIt's quick and easy. It is straightforward and easy to navigate. I love using it compared to going individually between carriers and love it was more than the terrible KDL KConnect!
ConsIf you're trying to check costs to give a quote you cannot convert it to a shipment from there.

By Kuebix on December 6, 2018
Hi Matthew, Thank you for the stellar review! We definitely do our best to offer a TMS that will make shipping easy for every company! You're right about the quoting feature, that's a place to solely get a quote. If you want to quote and book, the Ship It screen is where you'll want to go! Hope that's helpful. Thank you for being a Kuebix Shipper and giving us such great feedback!
December 4, 2018
Jeff M.
Senior Logistics Manager
Glass, Ceramics & Concrete, 11-50 employees

“Couldn't be happier”

ProsThe best part of this software is the time it will save you. I spent 30 minutes looking up each freight companies rates, sometimes waiting all day for them to get back to me. With Kuebix, it only takes 3 minutes max and I have every carrier's rates that I need. Customer service got back to me within 10 minutes whenever I had a problem and gave me clear, concise instructions to fix it. I couldn't be happier with Kuebix and recommend it to anyone that is thinking about using it.
ConsI honestly cannot think of a single problem I have with Kuebix. It is the ideal program.

By Kuebix on July 22, 2019
Hi Jeff, Thank you for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear that Kuebix is saving you so much time and simplifying your operations.
Susan C.
General Manager
Machinery, 1-10 employees
April 26, 2018

“Kuebix saves me at least 10 minutes per shipment. Only had one problem and customer support fixed it”

OverallSaves time!
ProsEasy to use, reduces time checking rates. Info entered only once and both quote and shipping are available.
ConsWhen I check pending shipments the confirmation number is not displayed. There is no way to tell if the carrier received the pick up request.

By Kuebix on May 3, 2018
Hi Susan, That's a lot of time savings! Thanks for being a Kuebix Free Shipper! If you're looking for a confirmation number on a pending shipment, you can find it in the "Manage Shipments" screen. Just scroll all the way over to the right to the "Pickup Status" column. If the pickup was successful, the word "Accepted" will appear. Hover over that word and your confirmation number will display. If you've opted out of using the auto-scheduler, then this field will remain blank. Hope this helps! Contact us at support@kuebix.com for more information.
Jeremiah M.
National Sales Manager - Furniture & Equipment
Retail, 51-200 employees
July 12, 2019

“Kuebix user”

OverallKuebix saves me time and money by showing me all of my rate quotes at one time.
ProsVery easy to get freight quotes from all of my LTL trucking companies. I use about 10 different trucking companies and can enter information just one time on Kuebix and get rates back from all of the trucking companies that I use.
ConsI do not make full use out of Kuebix due to the nature of my business. I only need it for the rate quoting feature so I do not take advantage of the other uses. However, I still pay the same rate.
July 12, 2019
Gina M.
Administrative & Customer Support
April 26, 2018

“Excellent. Saves me a lot of time and gets me the paperwork (BOL & Labels) immediately. ”

OverallSaves me a lot of time from having to go to individual sites for quotes to compare.
ProsThe program is very simple to use and I get quick results for several carriers. Then immediate BOL & labels for every shipment.
Conswish I was able to use the quote feature for when I am the third party without having to get a subscription. I would probably then use it exclusively every day.

By Kuebix on April 27, 2018
Hi Gina, Thanks for the review, we're glad Kuebix is saving you so much time! Did you know that you create third party quotes as a free Kuebix user? When creating your shipment, just change your 'Payment type' to 'Third Party.' The carriers that you have third party rates set up with will return back quotes for that shipment! Hope this helps, if you have any questions, send us an email at support@kuebix.com.
Jennifer S.
Logistics Specialist
July 27, 2017

“Kuebix has really helped me / us to save time when quoting our LTL shipments.”

ProsEase of getting quotes from all of our LTL Carriers in one spot! Kuebix makes it so easy for us since we typically quote 10 to 12 LTL Carriers per shipment.
ConsThat we cannot select from two separate logos for our BOLs since we ship for two companies; without having two logins and paying for two users. :

By Kuebix on January 4, 2018
Hi Jennifer. It's great to hear that our service has been able to save you time and allow for your company to quote 10+ rates for each shipment! Since many of our customers represent multiple companies, Kuebix offers a discount for customers to add users. Adding an additional license is a quick and easy process. We'd love to help you represent both of your companies by getting this second logo activated! Contact us at support@kuebix.com if you are interested in.
Mining & Metals, 1-10 employees

“So easy to use!”

OverallI always knew what carriers I had the best rates with but with Kuebix I have found that some carriers have really good prices and or quicker service for certain lanes, being able to see that with one click and on one screen is really helpful and time saving.
ProsLove the software, all my carriers on one screen, the interface is very easy to use.
ConsI wish there was a way to go from a rate quote into a shipment without starting over.

By Kuebix on May 20, 2019
Thank you for the great review! We're thrilled that Kuebix has been able to save you time rating and booking!
Sandy C.
Facilities Manager, LV
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

“very usefull”

Overalleverything in one place.
ProsFast and straight forward. Easy to choose carriers, and book the shipment, with booking notifications from the carrier
Conshaving to dig to see if its not a direct point.. small red icon shows, but its not on the tab of the carrier prior to choosing them.

By Kuebix on April 27, 2018
Hi Sandy, It's great to hear that you're finding the system straight-forward and easy-to-use, that's the goal! In terms of determining whether the carrier you have selected is direct or indirect, a flag should appear at the top right-hand corner of the quoting screen. A yellow flag means that the carrier is indirect, and a red disclaimer will appear as well. Give us a call at 1(800)220-8610 if you'd like someone to walk you through this!
John C.
June 22, 2017

“Amazing product! ”

ProsNo contract, web/cloud-based platform, works with all devices (mobile, tablet, laptop, desktop). The team over at Kuebix are very supportive and will treat each customer as if they are their only customer. That is the gold standard!

By Kuebix on July 27, 2017
Thank you John! Our goal at Kuebix is to provide the industry's best TMS to every business that ships freight. Your review confirms that we are on the right path. We look forward to continuing to help Holman Parts Distribution achieve greater supply chain efficiency and bottom line savings!
June 22, 2017
Manny C.
Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees
July 2, 2019

“Kuebix Review”

OverallOverall, I am happy with the software and the customer service prompt response to my questions. Very fast and reliable to solve any issues. I depend on Kuebix for freight quotes on a daily basis.
ProsIt is easy to use and accurate, great and fast customer service
ConsThe software relies on salesforce plataform. If Salesforce is down, Kuebix is down.

By Kuebix on July 22, 2019
Hi Manny, So glad to hear that Kuebix is a reliable source for finding the best freight quotes each and every day! Thanks for the review.
July 2, 2019
Robert B.
Food Production, 201-500 employees
July 1, 2019

“The ease of using KUEBIX”

OverallProblems have been rare and when they have occurred the "Customer Support team" is always very responsive.
ProsKUEBIX is a very intuitive, customer friendly, and swift way to get shipping prices.
ConsWould like to be able to customize for our business.

By Kuebix on July 22, 2019
Hi Robert, Thanks for the great review!
Chuong N.
Warehousing, 1-10 employees
April 26, 2018

“Kuebix is great, I can see all my rates all in one screen”

OverallWe've been able to save a lot of money and time, going with the best option that fits our budget is very important to us.
ProsBeing able to see all the prices and options I have with all my carriers. The ease of use was one of the thing that pushed this product for me, and that you can get a rate quote and fill out the BOL at the same time, instead of going to two different pages.
ConsThe shipping labels, I like that it allows me to print with the barcode on them, but it doesn't say how many pallets there are on the labels, for example if I have 3 pallets, it just says 3 pallets on all my shipping label, rather than 1 of 3, etc.

By Kuebix on April 30, 2018
Hi Chuong, It's great to see you've been able to take full advantage of Kuebix to save time and money! Your feedback is very important to us. We've heard from you and other Kuebix users and are adding a multi-pallet numbering feature to our enhancement list. At this point we don't have a timeline for completion, so please stay-tuned for this feature. Thanks for being a Kuebix Shipper!
Jennifer B.
Administrative Support Specialist
April 27, 2018

“Very Easy and a lot of savings.”

ProsOne log in with multiple options. We can easily choose from several different carriers and save time.
ConsTracking, when managing shipments you have to manually enter the tracking number or you get several "booked but not picked up".

By Kuebix on May 2, 2018
Hi Jennifer, It's excellent to see MDM, Inc is saving time and money with Kuebix TMS! Have you added your PRO numbers to your account to make tracking easier? Send us an email at support@kuebix.com with your PRO numbers, and we can get those set up for you. That should get rid of most of the "booked not picked up" messages and will increase your shipment visibility!
Brandon W.
Management
April 26, 2018

“It's awesome to see all quotes at the same time.”

ProsBeing able to compare all the rates at the same time and pick the best fit. I have been able to utilize some shipper that are generally more expensive. Previously I would not run quotes through their system.
ConsOnly thing that comes to mind would be being able to store some thing into the book it page. I use a lot of the same information in all of my shipments and currently have to input it for every shipment. That would be great to have it there already.

By Kuebix on April 27, 2018
Hi Brandon, It's great that you're finding the best rates for your shipments with Kuebix without all the legwork of quoting individually. Storing common information within the booking page also crossed our minds! As a free user, you can save up to 25 items and addresses to your Kuebix account! As you enter your shipment information, an option to save your addresses and to save your items will appear. Save your information to populate future orders. Let us know if you'd like some help walking through this! Email us at support@kuebix.com.
Judy M.
Sales Rep
Wholesale, 11-50 employees

“Saves time”

OverallVery good experience. Would recommend this program to others. Reduces time spent getting rates.
ProsThe program allows a faster, easier way to check freight rates at one time.
ConsThe setup is not easy. In fact, I had to get Kuebix to add all the carriers

By Kuebix on December 3, 2018
Hi Judy, Faster and easier are two words we try to live by! We're glad that Kuebix is speeding up your operations. Sometimes, getting all your carriers connected can be easier accomplished if you let the Kuebix team do it. We are happy to add your carrier rates and complete initial setup for you! Thanks for the review!
Construction, Unspecified

“Works great for me.”

Overallsaved me time on quotes and BOL.
ProsGives me the quote for all the LTL company. I can print the BOL and get a pick up done all at ones. It is great for small business.
Conswhere can I start. Nothing I can say about this software on the Cons side. We like the easy to use software.

By Kuebix on May 2, 2018
We're always glad to hear our technology saves users valuable time, thanks for being a Kuebix Free Shipper!
Julie P.
Inside Sales/National Accounts
Building Materials, 10,001+ employees
June 20, 2019

“Kuebix - One Stop Shop”

OverallKuebix allows me to see rates from all on my Carriers, saving me time because I don't have to go to every carrier's website and enter all of the same information over and over to see all of my freight options.
ProsKuebix is a comprehensive tool for getting the best possible price for shipping freight. It is easy to use and has every possible function available to help you find what you need.
ConsThere isn't anything I dislike about Kuebix.

By Kuebix on June 21, 2019
Hi Julie, We're so glad you love Kuebix! Thanks for being a user! - The Kuebix Team
June 20, 2019
Wholesale, 51-200 employees

“Acccounting Specialist/Office Lead”

OverallWonderful and easy to use . Best ever
ProsIt complies everything in one site, from quoting, creating BOL, and auto scheduling
Consi really don't have anything bad to say. The only cons have been operator error on our end.

By Kuebix on July 22, 2019
Thank you for the amazing review! We are glad to hear that Kuebix has improved your overall efficiencies. Thank you for being a Kuebix user!
Retail, 1-10 employees

“Kuebix Review”

OverallOverall, Kuebix is user-friendly and provides a one-stop shop to compare all of your freight pricing!
ProsThe software is super easy to use! You can load all of your carriers and Kuebix will provide pricing for all of your options - economy, priority, guaranteed - its great! After you enter weight and dimensions a class is automatically suggested for you so takes out the guesswork and research! Produces a BOL for you that is easy to read.
ConsNot sure if you can declare a value for insurance but we have freight insurance through another company.

By Kuebix on December 10, 2018
We love to hear that our software is easy to use! Thanks for the review! There's an option to add a declared value of insurance on parcel shipments. If you want to add a value to an LTL shipment, you can enter this information into the "Special Instructions" section. These instructions will appear on the BOL. Thanks again for the positive feedback!
Debbie G.
Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

“POLY PRO REVIEW-KUEBIX”

Overallnone
ProsFreight Quotes and freight rates. Tracking info and able to get documents.
ConsDifficulty trying to third party bill my customer

By Kuebix on March 5, 2019
Hi Debbie, Thanks for the great review! If you ever want help going through a process, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team at support@kuebix.com!
Jen S.
Sales/Freight
Printing, 11-50 employees

“Superior ”

OverallMade my job easier and more efficient.
ProsEasy to use. Extreme time saver for my company. Navigating through the program was a breeze.
ConsOnly problem the was not that big a deal was when they updated the program and moved some things around.

By Kuebix on December 3, 2018
Hi Jen, Thank you for the fantastic review, we love to hear from real users like yourself! We appreciate your patience during the times we make improvements and additions to the technology. We are always striving to offer users the most streamlined and advanced user experience possible. If you ever find yourself stuck, definitely reach out to support@kuebix.com and our Customer Success team will be happy to help you out! Thanks again for the great review, we love being called superior!
Donald S.
Ops Mgr
Sports, 51-200 employees
April 26, 2018

“Keubix, easy to use and navigate”

OverallEase of use, low cost to operate and time saver for analysis
ProsEasy to use and the quick view of carriers makes this program a time saver and good tool for analysis
ConsThe repeated entry of information to run quotes and firm up orders. The page should auto-fill redundant entries, this also invites typo errors.

By Kuebix on April 27, 2018
Hi Donald, It's great to hear that you're using Kuebix's side-by-side comparison to analyze your quotes. Always retyping the same information can certainly lead to some manual errors. We are always striving to help you streamline your processes. As a free user, you can save up to 25 items and addresses to your Kuebix account! As you enter your shipment information, an option to save your addresses and to save your items will appear. Save your information to populate future orders. Happy shipping!
LEE G.
Traffic Customer Service
July 28, 2017

“I use the quoting function and it saves me probably 3 hours per week!”

ProsAmazing customer service. The team was very helpful setting up the carriers in our database. Also, I appreciate the ability to see quotes from all carriers on one screen.
ConsAs far as I can see, this software does not save my quotes. I would like to have the security of a feature like that for our protection.

By Kuebix on January 11, 2018
Thanks for the positive feedback, Lee! Good news, Kuebix does save quotes. Instead of getting your rates from 'Compare Rates', simply click on the 'Ship It' tool. Once you have created a shipment and selected 'Get Quotes', our system automatically saves all the rates. You can find these saved quotes by going to 'Manage Shipments' and filtering your search to 'Saved Shipments'. If you have questions please contact us at support@kuebix.com and we'd be happy to walk you through this.
July 28, 2017
Donald C.
Contract Carrier Sales Specialist
Industrial Automation, 10,001+ employees
June 11, 2018

“Really great tracking tool - easily customizable”

ProsYou can easily customize this program to your companies needs down to SKU customization. Provides reports and analytics that are very useful for decision making.
ConsDoesn't scale very easily - it took too long to implement across my entire organization but on a small scale it's very effective.
June 11, 2018
Kim F.
Logistics & Supply Chain Specialist
Research, 11-50 employees
July 8, 2019

“Kuebix - nice tool to have”

ProsIt's one place to go to compare all quotes at once and NOT a 3PL. BOL is created too!
ConsI would like to choose to save quotes and rename them. It's confusing going to another section and having to search for it, especially if there were several quotes.
July 8, 2019
Richard O.
Aviation & Aerospace, 201-500 employees
March 4, 2019

“Shipping for $$$$”

OverallWith using Kuebix I have been able to save my company 20% of shipping costs and reduce paperwork. Win! Win software and I recommend it to everyone!
ProsWhat I like most is the eaze of getting quotes for my carriers on 1 site.
ConsAdding carrier accounts and PRO's have seemed to be a challenge and customer service has to be contacted.

By Kuebix on July 25, 2019
Hi Richard, Thank you for the amazing review! We are happy to hear that Kuebix has saved you such a significant amount on shipping costs and reduced your paperwork. If you're still in the process of getting your carriers connected, we'd be happy to help move things along and answer any questions you have! Contact us at support@kuebix.com or our Customer Success team at 978-298-2100.
March 4, 2019
Robert R.
Operations Manager
Glass, Ceramics & Concrete, 11-50 employees
July 27, 2017

“Great at checking all my rates however do not like the inability to do inbound freight bills”

Overallone time search for inbound quotes and seeing al lthe options including price and transit times to present as options
Prosthe ability to quickly pull up freight cost of all my carriers and the ability to sort by price and/or transit time
Consnot being able to produce inbound freight bills. We spent time getting pro # from all the carriers but my real need is for inbound Aw i use pallet rates within our state of Texas which is 80% of my outbound. So while I am pleased withthe rating system and it does help a lot, it is a bummer not being able to do inbound bol's

By Kuebix on January 11, 2018
Hi Robert. We are constantly updating our technology with feedback like yours. We now have a feature that allows you to create Inbound BOLs quickly and easily. By going to the 'Ship It' tool and filtering the 'Payment Type' dropdown to 'Inbound Collect', you will be able to create a shipment that is delivering to your company. We can walk you through how to do this if you'd like. Just reach out to us at support@kuebix.com.
Wholesale, 1-10 employees

“Very Convenient!”

ProsVery convenient and easy! It provides us all the information we need.
ConsI have no complaints so far! Everthing is manageble and easy to use.

By Kuebix on December 10, 2018
Thanks for the awesome review of our TMS! We're glad you're finding it convenient and easy to manage!
Jeffrey R.
Logistics Coordinator
Plastics, 51-200 employees
June 19, 2019

“Overall A Good Product”

ProsI like that I can set up all my accounts with the different truck lines on one system and see the pricing simultaneously.
ConsAfter comparing the freight costs, I can't just convert to a shipment. I would have to go reenter the information in another area to ship it.

By Kuebix on June 20, 2019
Hi Jeffrey, Thanks for the positive review! It sounds like you're using the comparison tool before moving to the Ship It screen. If you use the Ship It screen to start your comparison, you'll be able to compare rates and save quotes in Saved Shipments until you are ready to book. This way you won't need to do any double entry! - The Kuebix Team
June 19, 2019
Tanya B.
Sales Specialist
Sporting Goods, 51-200 employees
April 30, 2018

“I love it/1 It is easy to use and faster than my usual method.”

OverallIt helps me to compare all the trucking companies I use at one time instead of having to go to each site.
ProsBrings all the companies up at one time. I like the ease of use and it is so much faster. Makes my time a lot easier to manage.
ConsI think the least thing I like is when I am doing a BOL, I would like to put more stuff where I want to or in places I need to.

By Kuebix on September 10, 2018
Hi Tanya, Thanks for the great review! We are always looking for feedback from our Kuebix Free Shipper users to continue to put control back in the hands of shippers everywhere. It's great to hear that our free TMS has been able to save you so much time!
J.J. B.
Vice President
Entertainment, 11-50 employees
December 8, 2018

“Great platform! Use it 3-5 times a day! ”

ProsVery nice to see all my carrier negotiated rates on one screen!
ConsSometimes carriers return weird information or is not fast enough and it times out and does not display them

By Kuebix on December 10, 2018
Hi J.J., Thanks for the great review and for being a Kuebix user! If you are experiencing persistent problems with certain carriers timing out, definitely let us know. There might be an issue with the carrier's webservice connection. We can reach out to the carrier and help them through the issue on their end. If you don't already have it, this is the email for our Customer Support team: support@kuebix.com Thanks!
December 8, 2018
Ronald E.
Warehousing, 11-50 employees
November 30, 2018

“Shipping Manager at The Candle Cottage ”

ProsI really like that I can fill out all of the info for shipping and then get all of the quotes at the same time.
ConsWhat I like least is that it is a little slow going from one section to another.

By Kuebix on December 3, 2018
Hi Ronald, Thanks for the 10/10 review! Getting all your rates side-by-side is certainly a huge benefit of Kuebix TMS. We hope it's saving you time! Let us know if the system seems unusually slow and we'll make sure something isn't wrong. It's likely that the TMS is just pulling back information from multiple carriers systems which can take a minute, however. Hope that helps, thanks again for the great review!
Jay T.
Warehouse Supervisor
Warehousing, 11-50 employees

“Technetix”

ProsEase of getting multiple quotes at once in one place. Then to be able to book, get BOL's and labels all in one spot.
ConsIf a problem occurred, it would normally be when i'm in a hurry and the response time from customer service wasn't always in the time frame I needed.

By Kuebix on September 10, 2018
Hi Jay, Thanks for the great review! We love getting direct feedback from users of our TMS. If you don't already have it, this is the direct phone number for our Customer Success Team: 978-298-2100. If you're in a hurry, someone from the team should be able to help you right away. Thanks again!