Squire Ratings

Overall

About Squire

Squire is a complete business management tool for the barbershops and Modern Salons. It combines robust CRM and POS capabilities, specifically designed to address the unique aspects of the beauty industry. The platform provides owners and managers with the ability to manage the schedules of the professionals, analyze sales and performance to maximize revenue. Some of the many features include the support for loyalty reward programs, promo codes, gift cards and waiting list. Learn more about Squire

Michael C.
Operations Manager
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
August 15, 2018

“The Greatest Upgrade we have EVER made. ”

OverallSince we partnered up with Squire we have done nothing but grow and expand as a barbershop. For the first time since we have opened we have more barbers than chairs, a full schedule, the phone is ringing all day and we regularly see online pre-booked appointment pop up on the barbers calendars.
ProsFlat out the functionality. The nuts and bolts of this software are exactly what a busy barber shop needs. The analytics portion is bar none, the online booking is incredible. When ever we have questions we go right to the live chat and get things solved asap.
ConsThere is no feature or portion of Squire that we do not fully love.
Anna R.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

“Squire has helped us!!”

OverallSquire has been a great transition although not smooth due to some information being lost from our old software the squire reps were a great help! They walked us through set up, client information transfer, basically step by step. Any time we have any questions they are accessible.
ProsSquire has helped us avoid double booking and make checking a client out 10x easier, the clients are able to book online and pay if they need to. We also have a great app that clients can download to book online! We can send promotions through email blast! Also the client can receive a reminder up to 24hrs in advance through email and txt!
ConsSquire only runs on 15min increments so we had to adjust some of our service times. Will not notify if client is new. Does not have a clock-in option if you have hourly staff. Currently does not offer gift cards. When checking out multiple clients it limits us to 2 barbers/stylist so we have to do multiple transactions.
Yisrael W.
May 2, 2018

“Effective and efficient ”

ProsGreat customer service, resolve issues quickly. It's easy to use for the client and for myself and the morec comfortable you get with the software the easier it is to do your job.
ConsSome features are devolved yet, however that's not terrible. Other than that nothing comes to mind. Keep up the good work.
May 2, 2018
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
August 16, 2018

“Killer software!”

ProsThis software is super clean and user friendly on the customer end and has made scheduling appointments much more convenient for them and us. Our phone rings less, which means we don't have to stop working to answer, and our customers can book any time, day or night.
ConsThere isn't really anything I don't like about it. It's functions perfectly for everything we need.
August 16, 2018
Samuel G.
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
August 28, 2018

“Shop Owner ”

OverallThe fact it is clean, User-friendly, and it makes me look super professional!
ProsIt makes managing my 70+ bookings a week easy, plus it solidifies my efficiency!
ConsAccess to mass communications, via email and text.
August 28, 2018
Justin K.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
August 15, 2018

“Squire is where it's at!”

OverallI've been really happy managing multiple locations and barbers. No other software like it!
ProsGreat functionality and features, intuitive, great customer support....
ConsThere really isn't a whole lot I don't like
Mike S.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
August 17, 2018

“Best barber shop /salon POS system Period”

OverallOverall it's awesome! Anytime I have a question the guys at squire always take the time out to help me get through whatever it is I'm trying to get accomplished.
ProsSuper easy to learn & our customers love it!
ConsI haven't had no problems out of it. I'll have to cross that bridge when I get there.
August 17, 2018
Sarah B.
May 17, 2018

“Versatile and easy to use”

ProsIt allows staff to choose their own services and times and offers a great customer booking experience.
ConsThe report and analytics sections needs work. I'd like to see a multi location option offered soon. And gift cards option would be great.
May 17, 2018
Tariq F.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

“Squire review”

ProsEasy to use, reliable, consistent, and user friendly.
ConsSometimes takes a long time to load and freezes during the load up.
Accounting, 11-50 employees

“Best barber Software ”

ProsCustomer service. I love how I can pick up the phone and call them at anytime
ConsI don't really have anything negative to say.
Tim S.
Financial Consultant
April 26, 2018

“Quick and easy!”

ProsI walk in, get my cut, and walk out. User interface is sleek and the shop branding is sweet. This is especially great when I see walk-ins sitting and waiting.
ConsLots of updates/releases. Most importantly, I wish there were more shops in my city. Squire definitely needs more participating shops/locations.
April 26, 2018