mysimpleshow Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.8/5
4.4/5

About mysimpleshow

mysimpleshow is an online tool for creating explainer videos. It is a quick, fun and a great way to explain any topic in a simple way. We are dedicated to help with good explanation. We believe that a great story and strong visuals is key to get your message across. Learn more about mysimpleshow

Alex W.
Director of Content Services
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
February 11, 2019

“My thought on using Mysimpleshow”

OverallI use Mysimpleshow to teach content writers in our corporation.
ProsI have been using Mysimpleshow for almost a month, and I like how it makes it easy to create explainer videos. Mysimpleshow has organized design that allows me to explore every feature that it has. To me I view Mysimpleshow as a great presentation software.
ConsMysimpleshow lacks a lot of animated characters than other presentation platforms out there in the markets.
February 11, 2019
Paula M.
September 7, 2016

“Great free video making tool”

OverallI have used mysimpleshow to spice up my strategy presentation with a short video. It took me about 45 minutes to make a great looking 60 second video from scratch. mysimpleshow helps you write a story and automatically provides visuals for the keywords identified in the story. The visuals can be edited, replaced, and rearranged. In the last step I recorded my own voiceover, and it sounded much better than I thought! Love it!!
Prosease of use, all technical work is done by the software, the creators really put an emphasis on content and not on animation
Consmysimpleshow provides so called storylines, which help to create good content. as the service is still new, the number of storylines is limited.
Recommendations to other buyersTry it out. I think it's amazing.

By mysimpleshow on September 8, 2016
Hello Paula! We are glad you like what we have to offer! We see you have a natural talent! :) Welcome on board.
September 7, 2016
Denitta M.
Student
Higher Education, 51-200 employees
May 28, 2019

“Many cool features”

OverallI am so happy with this platform. It easy and so much fun to use mysimplesshow and at the same time I can create nice short videos that can be used on a professional level while presenting my work at school.
ProsI love using mysimpleshow for my presentations at school. It is a really nice platform that has a lot of nice features for making cool videos. I usually like to add a short video before starting any presentation to grab the attention of the audience. This platform does the job perfectly and all my professors are always happy with the way I present my work. Thanks to mysimpleshow!
ConsNothing really, but I think that it requires more templates and to be added for making new ideas.
May 28, 2019
Ankush A.
Senior Software Engineer
Internet, 10,001+ employees
January 12, 2019

“Video speaks louder than words”

OverallOverall I had great experience creating fun videos, it's far easier than it might look.
ProsI never created videos earlier and used to present in boring ppt slides. Used mysimpleshow to create a video to explain hackathon idea and it went great. Realized video in professional environment captures lot more attention and explains better. mysimpleshow even let's you create videos for free.
ConsIt's very easy to create videos but collection is pretty limited. Sometimes I've to think in different way because some template is not there. As website will grow, hopefully they would have more templates.
January 12, 2019
Max M.
July 17, 2018

“Great”

Overall
ProsSimplicity, esse of use, Overall Business value, 100% Cloud Bayer, modern architecture.
ConsNothing, application does work as expected and without flaws.
July 17, 2018
Fredrick J.
Environmental Services, 1-10 employees
March 6, 2019

“Very easy to use; tells the story you want to tell!”

OverallEnvironmental management and conservation
ProsI especially like how versatile the software is and how I am able to convey my message across.
ConsI thought there were limited images for some of the ideas that I wanted to convey.
March 6, 2019
Christopher P.
Graduate Student
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
April 4, 2019

“Nice tool to present your product”

OverallMysimpleshow helped me to create nice videos for some of my school project and the audience really liked them.
ProsThis software offers a cool way to deliver your product in a professional way. I like that it is very simple to use and navigate through the online platform to create video. I really enjoy working with tool because there are many many ways to express and present your product.
ConsThe free version is missing a lot of features and the paid versions are really expensive.
April 4, 2019
Natalie J.
student
Higher Education, 51-200 employees
March 14, 2019

“Nice explanation videos with this tool”

OverallMysimpleshow is a creative tool that I use to create short animated videos to make promos and to explain my ideas in a simple way while doing presentations.
Pros-Creating video presentations with this tool is so much fun and easy -The platform can be accessed online from any device at any time and the work will be saved. -There are many features that help me to create nicely explainer videos or quick animation - I can upload my own photos and make short clips with them.
ConsI am so nervous that I must accept the cookies from the website in order to use the platform.
March 14, 2019
Debbie K.
Teacher
Education Management, 11-50 employees
March 20, 2019

“Great Tool for Teaching and Learning”

OverallMy scholars created amazing products to evidence learning.
ProsMy Simple Show is easy to use and effective.
ConsI would like to see improvements with AI voice narration in languages other than English.
March 20, 2019
Ahmed ali K.
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 30, 2019

“Better than excepted”

OverallWe arw editing and making videos through mysimpleshow
ProsThe sofrware mysimpleshow is just like it's name it is very easy and simple to make a prodessional video from zero through mysimpleshow.
ConsI am still seraching for the cons of mysipmleshow and i had not found any till now so i have nothing to mention in cons
September 30, 2019
Anna L.
Upper Education Teacher
Education Management, 51-200 employees
September 9, 2016

“I really appreciate this explainer video-making tool!”

OverallI have used the tool in the classroom to give the students an introduction to different topics. I helps them understand things in an easy way before going into depth.
ProsIt is fast and pretty easy to use, and helps the students' understanding of things.
Recommendations to other buyersI would just advise to try it out to describe anything really...

By mysimpleshow on September 9, 2016
Great review Anna! Thanks for your opinion and welcome on board :)
September 9, 2016
Daneesha R.
Teacher
Education Management, 5001-10,000 employees
April 2, 2019

“Fun way to Present!”

ProsI like that you can use the software for multiple purposes and it offers examples and tips.
ConsI think pricing options could be more cost effective.
April 2, 2019