GetResponse Ratings

Overall

About GetResponse

GetResponse email marketing and online campaign management platform helps entrepreneurs build targeted subscriber lists and send high-impact newsletters, video emails, and follow-up campaigns. It offers marketing automation, responsive email design, hundreds of ready-to-use email templates, landing page creator, and useful statistical analysis tools. Learn more about GetResponse

Real Estate, Self-employed
April 19, 2019

“A Lot of Options for the Price”

OverallI use this software with an email list that is around 1200. I send out weekly emails and have two opt ins that I use on a consistent basis. I also use their Android App to track my opens and clicks with every email I send. It makes it easy to determine how I'm doing and explore insights on a regular basis.
ProsI've used this software for the past 3 years, and I could not be happier with the amount of options I have available to me for the cost. There is a lot of room to customize everything in this software. I like that I can completely customize opt in forms to be any size and any design you can dream up. It's really great for branding and staying consistent with your website's design. I have also used their landing pages, which are really simple to format and create in a short amount of time. They are completely customizable and are great if you want to quickly set up an optin without creating a whole website. I use their platform to send out a weekly email. This process is so quick and seamless for me as I can turn any email I've sent in the past into a template. I can simply change the content of each email and send it in a snap. I also love that this software has so many tools integrated into it. I can create an optin and send an automated email as well as filter my subscribers into my main email list. It's nice to have it all in one.
ConsThe only complaint I have about this software is that it almost has TOO many options. It can feel a bit overwhelming when you login to know what to do and where to go. I only use a few of the many options because of this. I know what I use on a daily basis and I'm familiar with that, but I don't explore too much as it feels cumbersome to navigate quickly.
April 19, 2019
Lee K.
Computer Games, 1-10 employees
April 17, 2019

“GetResponse Email Software or something more?”

OverallWhen I started my business, I needed a way to digitally manage and track my engagement with potential customers and converted leads. I also needed a way to keep my content subscribers engaged and up to date with new content I was releasing. I decided to take a look at GetResponse and I am very glad I did. What I found was not just a simple email autoresponder, but a complete digital marketing platform. Sure, I am able to set up automated email lists and responders but it's much more than that. I can manage my newsletters, and it's an easy process because they even give you newsletter templates which are very convenient and easy to use, but you can create your own if needed. One of the best features about GetResponse is the Workflow Editor, it allows me to set up specific processes, so I can create a landing page then perform an email collection task and push them to the content they were looking for in a fluid simple movement. Once the email is collected it can go into a holding pattern and the software will automatically send the contact a welcome email right away or at a specified time after the initial engagement. You can even set up emails in advance and time them to be delivered days after the initial contact to remind them of your brand and keep your business on their mind. The visual elements of the Workflow Editor make it so easy to set up very complex marketing and content delivery campaigns with very little effort. One of the most powerful email tools you can get.
ProsPros The Ease of use for this platform is staggering for beginners and for proficient users alike. There are even training guides and videos to help you get up and running quickly. The platform has so many automations that you can set up to automate your onboarding process and you won't believe how easy it is to set these up. There is a very powerful Workflow Editor that makes setting up a complete email marketing campaign a breeze and the templates are reasonably laid out, so you can build your whole campaign efficiently and quickly using templates or if you need a more complex setup you can build from scratch. Finally, the reports and statistics tools are very robust and can help you to understand what is working the best for your business and what campaigns need some rethinking. Additionally, the pro plan offers access to webinar marketing. All plans come with a free 30-day trial so you can get started with no upfront investment.
ConsCons The smallest plan only allows for a 1000 subscriber list and access to the landing pages. If you grow fast you will need to bump up to the next level which cost more however you also then get access to 5000 subscribers and you get access to do the webinar marketing so it's not really a negative. You also get access to several other useful features.
April 17, 2019
October 3, 2018

“Longtime GetResponse User”

OverallOne of the best parts of GetResponse is the customer service. I am one who likes to get on the phone to discuss a problem. But they have it set up where you're routed to a live chat. I was resistant to use this format but everyone I've ever worked with when I've had a problem has been courteous and very, very knowledgeable. Without exception, we've been able to go back and forth on chat and resolve my issue. So, while I do not like live chat, it has worked like a charm for my GetResponse account.
ProsI like having an email service where I can house all my contacts. GetResponse allows me to maintain multiple lists. There are tons of templates where I can compose any kind of email I can imagine. All the emails I've ever sent are maintained as templates that I can re-use or study for their analytics. I can go into sent emails and see who opened which emails and who didn't open them. I pay for the service based on the number of active email addresses I have in the database. And, if anything ever happens to my site or my social media outlets, I always have my list to take with me wherever I go.
ConsI'm not a fan of how they handle their billing. It seems the bill date moves every month. It makes me think I'm paying for 13 months in a calendar year instead of 12. I also don't like how they do their count to determine billing. For example, an email address on 3 separate lists counts as 3 separate contacts. So, you may not have hit their limit for billing with the overall number of addresses you have on file. But, segmenting your lists and having the same email address on multiple lists may put you over your count and move you into a higher billing tier. That may not bother you but for me, I am often scrubbing my lists for inactive email addresses to make sure I'm not paying for someone who never opens my email.s.
October 3, 2018
Thomas C.
Self-Employed

“GetResponse ”

OverallI use GetResponse to generate leads through the landing pages feature while sending email newsletters to my lists daily. In addition, I use the autoresponder feature to have content and sales emails sent for me so I can spend more time building my business and traffic sources.
ProsI love the ease of use and ability to create a very large backlog of emails quickly. I like to send out daily newsletters to my list and after about a week or so I will go back through and add those emails into an autoresponder that I will use for new leads that haven't been getting the original newsletters. This makes my life so much easier and allows me to spend less time on the platform while getting more done. In addition, I love the Spam Score feature that helps keep my messages out of the spam folder. If your email is going to spam, your message isn't being heard.
ConsI would like a little more landing page functionality. I find templates either have too much preloaded or not enough. I would like there to be more functionality similar to that of ClickFunnels or even Builderall. If there was further functionality to create sales funnels and take payments through GetResponse I think that will help as well. People like myself want to have everything all in one place for their business. If they can get all they need (landing pages, sales funnels, email marketing, automations) in one place it would make life much easier and GetResponse, in this case, a much more desirable platform.
Janice W.
eLearning Consultant & Food Safety Auditor
Education Management, 1-10 employees
August 28, 2018

“Small Business, eLearning and Marketing Users must try”

OverallGet Response is used mainly for landing pages and workflows (aka Funnels). Very very handy and eMail AutoResponders have been implemented easily. You can save templates that you use over and over again and just adjust minor things for different applications or products/services. Love the workflow that has abandoned cart and options of what to do if an email is read or not and waiting time to resend, etc... Always learning more and more as they release following the BETA Test, more amazing features. There is also a Webinar option that I have used. Taught many of my Clients eMail Marketing by using Get Response. It made so much sense to them as many who create eLearning for sale do not realise that they need an automated system of some kind for tracking and selling via auto responders for residual income ROI.
ProsGet Response gave me a very smooth and cohesive introduction to all the elements of email Marketing and Campaign Management. It simplified so many buzz words I have heard for years and is still doing amazing things for my clients too who are new to email marketing and campaign management. Ease of Use and Great UI Extremely useful for Branding your eMail Campaigns.
ConsMore tooltip text or hints , like a small hover box with information. Also, clicking on the blue smile is apparently the home key that gets you back to the beginning, that is not clear and a tool tip hover box or some other 'accessibility' method would be useful. Other than that, I really do like Get Response as a mid-range eMail Campaign Management CRM The Webinar did not always work well.
August 28, 2018
Lu Wee T.
Founder & Chief Editor
November 27, 2018

“Affordable Premium Solution for E-mail Marketing and Autoresponders”

OverallI use GetResponse for my business site. It's been a great experience so far and I'll continue using it for marketing.
ProsI've been a customer of GetResponse for the last 3 years and I'll continue to be for the foreseeable future for the following reasons: - Great price - GetResponse is a powerful marketing tool with a suite of features that makes it competitive with more expensive solutions out there - Autoresponders - this is a must-have marketing tool these days. GetResponse's highly-rated autoresponder features were one reason I switched over from another similarly priced tool. - Easy-to-use designers - This was also one of the features that made me switch over to GetResponse. I simply love the drag-and-drop designing interfaces for forms, emails and landing pages! They make my website look professional. - Landing pages - This would have cost some extra money if it were not included. While not the most innovative solution out there, it's a nice-to-have alongside the core features.
ConsI've been building my mailing list with the old interface and while a little ugly, was pretty intuitive to use. The new interface is a bit hard to get used to. I love the software, but I hope the new interface becomes easier to use! Also, while GetResponse is great for marketing most products, but it's not yet equipped for heavy e-commerce.
November 27, 2018
Nick R.
vp
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
August 15, 2019

“This software is not bad.”

OverallBesides the server issue, the software is very useful. The training is also excellent to help improve your marketing.
ProsIt gives you great templates and products. The analytics are very helpful for tracking your results.
ConsUsing for email marketing, we had issues with our open rates getting reduced by 50% or more without change in our usage. After numerous communication with the company, we found out they moved us to a "bad" server/IP address which triggered the recipient inbox spam filters. After several months, the problem was resolved with open rates bouncing back up. They denied being the cause but we have the proof.
August 15, 2019
O. Kelvin K.
Copywriter
Internet, 201-500 employees
May 20, 2019

“My First love regarding email marketing tools”

OverallHelps me manage my email list in a simple way. I just love Getresponse.
ProsI fell in love with Getresponse because of its simplicity and innovation, when you talk about email marketing you cannot the list won't be complete without Getresponse. Pretty simple and straight forward to use, loads of email and landing page templates to choose from. Deliverabilty is good too, they just keep getting better day by day. I now recommend it to all my clients without fears. Getresponse has proven to be a leader in the industry and I'm happy to be part of it. SIDE NOTE: I recently received my affiliate commissions, about $58, small but it's free money you know. What more can I say? See for yourself.
ConsPrice is good, deliverabilty is good too, the only thing I want them to look into is to review accounts thoroughly before making decisions to suspend it.
May 20, 2019
Construction, 51-200 employees
May 16, 2019

“List imports rejected, account deactivated, emails deleted and no refund”

OverallWe signed with GetResponse at the beginning of the year for a full year, looking for something more robust than what we were previously using. I enjoyed the layout of their autoresponders, and after playing around in the free version, we decided it could be a good fit for us. Signed in January and experienced some problems off the bat (but I'm patient and I understand launching takes some time... no problems). We imported all of our contacts - several thousand - and our lists were rejected. Strange - as these were legitimate contacts from company sources that I had been emailing for years successfully. Imported them in smaller chunks and found more success, until we were told in February that our account was under review for spam behavior. To resolve, we allowed them to 'clean' our lists - legitimately cut from 15k to 6k, and began to use their recommended BriteVerify to clean our lists before adding in the future. Frustrating, time consuming, not ideal... but we had already paid for the year and didn't have the budget to change email services. Their drag and drop editor gave us a lot of grief most days, but besides that - We didn't have any more rejected lists, and no issues I was aware of until this morning, I received an email letting us know our account has been deactivated, we cannot get our email lists or templates back from our accounts, cannot log in, and a refund will not be issued. To say we are frustrated is an extreme understatement. I've seen their awards, succes
Pros - at first, customer service seemed great - autoresponders seem amazing - unfortunately, none of it matters if you can't actually send emails to your customers
Cons - read overall experience - unable to email my legitimate customers and interested parties because lists were rejected for unknown reasons.
May 16, 2019
Taufik Y.
Internet marketer
October 5, 2019

“Drag and drop automation”

OverallOverall is great. Nothing to worried about email automation. Email campaign running as I plan.
ProsGetResponse is easy to use. Just drag and drop button to create full email automation. Can save much time and everything prepared for me to deliver email campaign to my list. One time set up and I can focus to my marketing.
ConsIt's better if GetResponse can trace real subscriber(not fake email) on my email list. Sometime I not feel good because open rate is low.
October 5, 2019
Kevin M.
E-Learning, Self-employed
January 31, 2019

“Good feature set for the price, but clunky to use”

ProsHere are the four things I like most about GetResponse: (1) They are cheaper than competitors with a similar feature set. (2) They have a nice interface for searching subscribers. (3) Their live chat operators respond usually within seconds, and live chat is available 24/7. (4) The stats throughout the application update in nearly real-time as people open and click emails.
ConsI have three main complaints about GetResponse: (1) Most tasks take too many screens and too many clicks to accomplish. The interface could definitely be simpler. (2) The form templates and email templates are cheesy. They are missing simple, well-designed templates. (3) The double opt-in "click to confirm" emails are too slow to arrive. This hurts list growth.
January 31, 2019
Eran B.
Eran Bucai
October 4, 2019

“My number 1 recommendation for autoresponder (reliable)”

OverallMy use-case for GetResponse is simple. I need an email autoresponder that is easy to use and sends emails and has good deliverability. This is what GetResponse does best. That is what I recommend people use it for.
ProsI like the fact that it is RELIABLE I have had trouble with other email autoresponders deliverability GetResponse does the deliverability job excellent, that's the main value I get from it It integrates with literally everything else I use the pricing is decent for the reliability of email deliverability it has a simple to use autoresponder and newsletter feature it has 24/7 live support chat and you can get help anytime
ConsEverything else in the software is not the best in my opinion. I do not use its landing page, their webinar feature, sales funnel etc. They have ways to go to catch up to competitors in those departments.
October 4, 2019
Sarah F.
Digital Marketing Supervisor
Airlines/Aviation, Unspecified
January 23, 2018

“GetReponse makes it so easy to manage our database and we can integrate it with other software”

OverallGetReponse makes it so easy to manage our database, we can integrate it with other facilities such as mail munch and customers can unsubscribe to their choosing without any effort on our part.
ProsGetResponse is an excellent web-based facility which we use to manage multiple emailing lists for various brands. We particularly like the ability to create saved searches, individual campaigns and an easy to manage database. The wysiwyg editor is very good and works very well with our HTML code.
ConsWe have occasionally had the odd problem with emails corrupting post send which is not ideal but have found as long as we schedule for a few minutes ahead and then check the preview we can get round this issue.
January 23, 2018
May 5, 2019

“Affordable Email Marketing”

OverallI've used GetResponse for 5 or 6 years and I've always been happy with it. It didn't take me very long to understand all of the basic features and I've found it to be extremely reliable. It works like it should and I very rarely had any issues at all.
Pros- GetResponse is fairly easy to set up and start using quickly. There's not a big learning curve. - Priced well. Not extremely cheap, but a good value for what you get. - Doesn't take much time to maintain. Use templates for your emails so there is not much time needed on an on-going basis.
Cons- Doesn't offer as strong features in terms of automation as some competitors. - Form creator isn't as strong as it could be.
May 5, 2019
Allison S.
1001-5000 employees
May 22, 2018

“GetResponse, emails at the right time.”

OverallIt has benefited me in such a way that I have been able to establish a better correspondence in each email sent, this way I have been attending each client better and sending the necessary information, in the correct time.
ProsThe great thing about GetResponse is the fast reception of Emails to all the subscribers to whom each email is sent, the truth is that the reception is processed in a matter of seconds each client has the email in his Email, the truth is that I am very proud of So good features that I've been getting from GetResponse.
ConsThe problem of GetResponse is basically the support, I sent a couple of questions a while ago, about 3 months, and the customer service is not so pleasant, because if you do not understand what they are trying to say, you They respond with rudeness and even treat you badly.
May 22, 2018
Wendy L.
Admin Assistant
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
March 5, 2019

“GetResponse - One of the best tools for email marketing!”

OverallGreat for email marketing!
ProsFirst of all, GetResponse offers a free 30-day trial to test them out. Currently, we're using the Pro package and it allows us to manage a big list of emails. Email automation is one of their strengths, setting it up is easy. We can also create forms and landing pages that converts. Making a form or a landing page is a very smooth experience. They have plenty of professional templates to use. Additionally, their pricing is very competitive.
ConsI do not like their new interface, it is cluttered. I wish they could make it simpler.
March 5, 2019
Katherine F.
Head of Sales
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,001+ employees
February 7, 2018

“Quite reliable platform GetResponse.”

OverallGetResponse has helped me a lot in my company, because I have been able to create quite simple campaigns in a matter of minutes, send information about registrations, purchases of my company's products and much more, just by providing an Email.
ProsGetResponse is a quite reliable platform, what I like most about this platform is the ease with which you can create an advertising campaign, just with a few simple steps of adding a design and adding the desired text, you will have the campaign ready , the rest does GetResponse automatically!
ConsI do not like GetResponse for Anroi, I think it's a version too outdated and lacks a lot of renewal and more current versions of the web, I would like the creators of GetResponse to dedicate themselves more to improving the App for a better stay.
February 7, 2018
Belinda S.
Creative Director
November 30, 2018

“Great Full Featured Affordable Email Marketing”

OverallOf all the email marketing tools we've used, and there have been several as many of our clients come on board with their own email marketing accounts already set up, or top choice is GetResponse. We appreciate that it has a lot of features we don't need yet but are looking forward to using as our marketing strategies grow.
ProsIt has all the bells and whistles of the large name CRM programs but at a fraction of the price. We can import lists, set up automated email campaigns, create landing pages, and segment and filter the lists. For WordPress users, they just added a landing page plugin that makes it easy to customize the page on your own website. They make it easy to set up newsletters with the drag and drop tool but advanced users can still create custom letters with HTML. They recently updated the dashboard and I think it a lot more intuitive to find things. We always appreciate free trials and GetResponse gives you a free 30-day trial with up to 1000 contacts on your list.
ConsI don't really see any cons with GetResponse at this time. It really is my favorite email marketing program.
November 30, 2018
Vigney T.
51-200 employees
February 27, 2018

“Nice speed in campaigns and very easy create GetResponse.”

OverallGetResponse has been a program of very good advances, and has brought excellent benefits to my company, since each client interested in our services, receives an Email instantly when they enter my campaign.
ProsWhat I like most about GetResponse is the speed with which this software is handled, when carrying out a campaign, it can be done in a matter of minutes, and send immediate answers to each person who registers with his mail in the campaign, the reception of the sent mail is almost immediate.
ConsI do not like the GetResponse App for mobile phones, because in this application you can only see results of a campaign and modify small adjustments, but you can not create a campaign, I would like this function to be implemented in this application, for a best experience
February 27, 2018
Abhi A.
CEO & Co_founder
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
March 14, 2019

“A must have tool for small business owners and internet marketer.”

OverallOne should give it a try, as compared to other email marketing tool at this price, one should definitely check getresponse. They even have a 30 day trial .
Pros- The one thing that I liked most about Getresponse is its ease of use, I've been using other email marketing tool but getresponse is the best one at a decent price point. - They have excellent customer service, I needed help in my integration with email autoresponder and helped me, really fast. - Autoresponder feature is great with high deliverity, the one thing I liked most about gestreponse is the UI in Autoresponder , you can easily create a flow for sending email sequence.
Cons There is nothing that I can say I didn't like about it.
March 14, 2019
Paula R.
Retail, 10,001+ employees
April 18, 2018

“Campaigns with better supervision.”

OverallGetResponse is a program that with the exact instructions, you can achieve job stability in the area of Email Marketing. However, I do not recommend using it without studying its functions. Currently it benefits my company, offering the way to supervise the campaigns carried out at all times.
ProsThe special thing that GetResponse has, are the constant updates it makes on the platform with the sole purpose of pleasing the customer. Recently added functions such as: monitor campaigns from the mobile device, something that is very important in any company.
ConsThe weak point that GetResponse has is customer support, although constant updates are made, the support takes more than 3 days to answer a question, something that is very annoying at all times.
April 18, 2018
Market Research, 11-50 employees
August 9, 2019

“This is a nightmare of email marketing”

OverallNot the best software for B2B saas for sure. The only benefit is the price but you loosing much more opportunities with limitations everywhere. I'm so dissatisfied and in search of an alternative solution.
Pros- Good interface design; - Simple API integration; - Opportunity to connect landings, forms, and email marketing in one place.
Cons- Very primitive and limited automation workflows ( we were not able to automate the sequence of emails when the tag or action is not assigned to drive better engagement and retention); - Not convenient reporting (this is always a challenge to analyze results of email marketing and there is no way to connect goal complections from analytics); - Poor functionality (every time my team face some limitations and it seems that a lot of functionality is on MVP stage); - Dissatisfied support (you may waste all the day to understand how to fix your issue); - Forms are not mobile adapted; - Landings are so limited too and hard to create great CRO design; - Some data dissapierd or incorrectly showed (usually we see that people click on links which do not exist in the newsletter) - All the emails go to the promotion section and there is no way to go inbox not to get lost
August 9, 2019
Allan B.
Web Marketing Head
Sports, 11-50 employees
March 31, 2019

“A quality email automation tool!”

OverallOne of the best email marketing tool today!
ProsGegtResponse is a great email marketing tool. Setting up a campaign is easy and they offer a tutorial on how to make one. The dashboard is simple and the icons are big enough. I like the feature of their landing pages. I can create a great landing page within a few minutes and it has a responsive design. Also, there are tons of templates to choose from. I can also create beautiful forms that I can place on our website. It provides a lot of advanced features as well and this tool is also affordable!
ConsI have some issues with their drag and drop interface. It is a little bit complicated.
Alex A.
Founder and CEO
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
October 12, 2018

“They're a constant disappointment ”

OverallThey were a great company and a great service. They still are somehow. I believe the vision of this company is still great. But the execution is poor, to be honest. The reason I talk about them as a company is that your email marketing provider is SO CLOSE AND PERSONAL with your business, once you know how to use it and make it your primary way of generating sales. It's becomes crucial to be able to rely on them. I hope they get better.
ProsGood value for money. Good ideas from management (I suppose), good choice of features.
Cons- Poor execution of new features - Poor user interface - VERY POOR transitions between versions of the platform: features break, processes you build might break as well - Poor coding and testing: if you use it professionally, you know that you can't rely on it. (ex: draft emails break, email templates break, fonts break, text size break, etc... they work at first then break for some reason) - VERY BAD when it comes to RESPONSIVE emails. - HORRIBLE customer service: they're all NON-Native English Speakers and don't understand what you tell them - unless it's a SUPER BEGINNER question. They just don't get it. They assume every customer they have is a newbie or a grandma who has never sent any newsletter. It's very frustrating. - And... unclear fees when it comes to upgrading/downgrading your account. It's a game of chess to understand WHY you're getting charged some amount to upgrade.
Fee O.
Vegan Author and Speaker
January 12, 2018

“Overall I'm happy with this autoresponder platform for my mail outs.”

OverallIt is nice to be able to write then schedule my newsletters and in a format that is visually exciting for the reader. Having buttons to direct reader to links is also easy for the reader.
ProsThe dashboard is easy to read and has stats at a glance. I use it for my newsletters and find the layout with drag and drop features straight forward. Support is fast and tickets are answered promptly. Added bonus of live chat! I changed from a well known autoresponder which I found cumbersome, so Get Response is definitely an improvement in layout and ease.
ConsThere is no easy way to edit templates - one has to do a completely new "newsletter" then save as a template. This is something I'm hoping they will fix. Sometimes the editor part of an area over rides what is being typed which can be frustrating not being able to "see". An adjustment of the block of writing does fix this.
January 12, 2018
Andrea R.
web marketing manager
Internet, 1-10 employees
October 12, 2018

“some important features are missing”

Overall Pretty good but as I said up to a certain level. For more professional uses I'm thinking of changing software
Pros The best thing about this software is the ease of use. Even for those who are not very experienced, they have the possibility to use a good professional software for sending emails
ConsWhen using these types of software at a more professional level, I believe it is essential to have detailed analyzes possibly on a single page of a contact's activity. Instead on this software, many data must be recovered from different points and in some cases are completely missing. Basically we send emails to customers and what we want to know for each customer is what and when we sent an email, such as (newsletter, autoresponder ...) of these were opened and linked. Everything should be available in the contact panel. At the moment instead I find only the emails that have been opened and for I am forced to go to find the other data "around" for the software. Also, some features are not as intuitive. Why can not I select contacts from a list and bring them all on the same day as the autoresponder with a simple click? To do this I have to select the contacts move them to the same starting list (??) and assign them one day to the autoresponder. Cases like these there are many. Statistical issue. When I want to see who has opened or who has not opened a specific mail from the statistics I have very few possibilities to use these two lists directly from the statistics section.
Marielvis G.
April 24, 2018

“Excellent way to cover Email Marketing.”

OverallI benefited GetResponse because unlike other platforms, this has given me a better comfort to have Email Marketing within my company, the stay within this platform is a more advanced stay.
ProsI like that GetResponse is a software that has nothing complex, that all its functions, absolutely all, are easy to use and have no risk of something going wrong in the configuration of Email Marketing.
ConsIt is not good that GetResponse has such bad customer service, this affects recurrently in the use that is given, since it would not be comfortable to be configuring the platform, and that has a poor support to address the customer's doubts.
April 24, 2018
Maykol F.
501-1000 employees
April 17, 2018

“The automation and good ease of GetResponse.”

OverallI have benefited from the use that I am giving to GetResponse because I have had more automation in my company, I have achieved that the workers in the Marketing area work less for the automation of GetResponse.
ProsI like GetResponse because it is a platform where you do not need to read instructions, it is one of the few marketing platforms that are easy to use, because here you can adapt services too quickly.
ConsI have not had complaints about the services offered by GetResponse, and I hope it continues like this for a long time as I see that it is a stable platform capable of completely satisfying the client.
April 17, 2018
Annie F.
Head of Information Technology
March 27, 2018

“I like the results that are currently giving me.”

OverallI have benefited from the use of GetResponse because I have managed to stabilize very well the Emails that I send constantly, in this way, I have been able to immediately contact each client.
ProsI am pleased that GetResponse is a software with a quite innovative design, with colors that really please and give life to the platform, make it much more reliable and secure with respect to the stored data.
ConsI do not like that GetResponse has such high prices, however, I consider that it does not have other errors, it is a very automated software and the only negative detail that I see is that of the high prices it has.
March 27, 2018
Angelica B.
March 12, 2018

“Automation is very expensive at GetResponse and I would like it to be more accessible.”

OverallThe use of GetResponse has benefited me greatly in my company, since I have managed to send sales letters, inform about our products, deliver free manuals, send newsletters or newscasts, welcome new subscribers.
ProsWhat I like most about GetResponse is that it allows you to create mailing lists of visitors to your blog, website or business, helping you to develop solid relationships with them through email.
ConsThe problem with GetResponse, is the price, in this way, having an automation of GetResponse, it turns out to be something very expensive, and I would like it to be something cheaper and accessible for most people.
March 12, 2018
Luisana A.
51-200 employees
March 7, 2018

“Excellent achievements with accessibility from various devices.”

OverallI have benefited a lot from the use of GetResponse, since before I had many problems sending consecutive emails and in an instant way. In my company it has been very necessary to send emails quickly, and with GetResponse I have achieved it.
ProsWhat I like most about GetResponse is the excellent way in which you can work from any device and carry out a campaign using a simple mobile phone, it is very practical software.
ConsI do not like that GetResponse has such high prices, obviously its functions make it quite expensive software, but I would like some prices to go down some plans for better accessibility when buying plans.
March 7, 2018
Sean A.
September 8, 2019

“Awesome automations! ”

OverallI'm able to send emails to potential customers that have opted in to turn them into clients.
ProsI connect GetResponse to Clickfunnels so that anytime I have someone opt-in for our value video, the are automatically put into our GetResponse automation. I love this automation because 24/7 it warms up our leads and helps convert them onto a call. I also like how GetResponse has great design capabilities so that whenever we send out an email, we look like a professional company.
ConsI dislike that sometimes emails are filtered out into the promotions section of gmail - which means a lower deliverability rate. This is partially GetResponses fault even though they don't like to admit it.
September 8, 2019
March 26, 2019

“Fantastic Software at a Fantastic Price”

OverallSince I switched from Aweber to GetResponse I have seen my productivity and business growth. The autoresponder automation is a breeze in Get Response you can literally draw a map of how your sequence should go. Fantastic for the price
ProsI loved the fact that I was able to get up and running so quickly. You can easily integrate it with other software. Literally with a few clicks of a button.
ConsWhen I first signed up I had to contact support because it wouldn't load up. This was because my cache needed cleared. Support were very quick to rectify the problem and very helpful.
October 20, 2018

“Good for new business”

ProsGetresponse is priced adequately for someone starting a business or someone that is going into internet marketing or affiliate marketing.
ConsNot as advanced as some of the ninja tools out there but in most cases you will find that it is more than sufficient for what you are trying to do. They have a free trial so use that. The templates could be improved and added to.
October 20, 2018
Angelica S.
Human Resources Manager
Banking, 11-50 employees
March 9, 2018

“Automated mail is the most beneficial factor of GetResponse.”

OverallI have benefited from the use of GetResponse because I have managed to have a good connection with the subscribers of my emails, and thus send them much more followed and automated emails in my company.
ProsWhat I like most about GetResponse is the design it has, I really feel very comfortable using GetResponse in my company because it gives me the best quality and comfort possible.
ConsI do not like that GetResponse has such high prices, but on the other hand, I do not have any other complaints about this platform, since at a certain point, it has fulfilled most expectations.
March 9, 2018
Bob T.
Radio Talk Show Host / Podcaster / Orained Preacher / Professional Public Speaker
March 5, 2018

“I use Get Response to handle my customer lists and to help me in emailing newsletter updates.”

ProsIt is easy to set up. It takes a little getting used to how it operates. But once you are familiar with the system, it is very easy to use. They are continually updating new features for you to use. I especially like the ability to custom make our landing pages and our automated email system.
ConsTrying to configure the coordination between your website, the landing page, the free download and then enter the client into an automated sequence - it can be challenging to learn. If you do not use it on a regular basis, it is like starting all over again. Once set up, it will operate indefinitely. But if my needs change, and I must go back in to change something - it is almost like I have to start all over again. This can be very frustrating.
Michael W.
Retail, 51-200 employees
September 28, 2018

“Our #1 Email Marketing Platform now”

ProsWe moved away from GetResponse for a short while due to a lack of Magento 2 integration, CRM and Automation features. We have now returned as they've corrected their integration and now have some fantastic marketing automation facilities. Cost is excellent compared to other platforms.
ConsCustomer support knowledge could do with improving.
September 28, 2018
Luisana F.
Administrative Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 employees
March 5, 2018

“Excellent automation, almost everything GetResponse does.”

OverallI have benefited from the use of GetResponse in my company, since we have many people who have subscribed to our emails, and we do it automatically and instantaneously, the sending.
ProsI really like the design that GetResponse has, this has totally increased my interest in making an advertising campaign, since it makes it more fun and more comfortable.
ConsI do not like that GetResponse emails take so long to arrive, as many customers have told me, they do not immediately receive the information I send by this means.
E-Learning, 5001-10,000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
May 26, 2019

“Not fantastic”

OverallI wouldn't recommend getresponse to individuals and small business owners that need to keep their options open and want an easy to use system that causes little day to day 'friction'.
ProsThe online chat is great - if you live in Aus usually no one's available through online chat, but they always seemed to be. Connecting with Shopify was an easier process than I thought it would be, which was good.
ConsI just wanted to lay out a few things that I wish I had known when I signed up to get response - hopefully things that getresponse will improve in future. The biggest pain point for me is the email creator. It's REALLY clunky in comparison to other drag and drop tools. If you want to be able to create basic emails, it's a struggle to make sure that things appear correctly. The mobile preview isn't how the email actually appears on your mobile. The 'email provider preview' doesn't seem to load. There's no 'word wrap' for the HTML editor, so all of your code kind of runs into each other, making it difficult to customise the coding. If you copy and paste in coding - from my experience, it doesn't seem to accept it. Also if you edit the HTML preview there's a good chance you then won't be able to use the drag and drop editor. If you sign up using a free trial, they might charge you for a full purchase. I signed up to what I thought was a free trial and ended up paying for a year. I wouldn't mind so much if their drag and drop email editor was easy to use. They don't offer refunds, so be careful before you sign up to the service.
May 26, 2019
Kaja K.
Support Staff
May 10, 2018

“I use GetResponse to manage email groups and send emails to different target audiences.”

OverallI am able to maintain many different email lists and customise newsletters to each.
ProsI like that it will manage the "unsubscribe" feature for me so I don't have to manually unsubscribe the people that wish that. I like that it integrates well with ClickFunnels and Wordpress I like that it has an option to chat with support and the chat option is obvious so I don't have to go hunt it down when I am having an issue.
ConsI made a mistake and sent an email to an unintended campaign, leading to a mass unsubscribe. I was then, not able to send another email to those people apologising for the mistake and it took customer service over a week to get it figured out with me while in the meantime my whole account was on "lockdown" - it was also very difficult for me to convince them it was an honest mistake.
May 10, 2018
Tom S.
11-50 employees
March 17, 2018

“I moved from Mailchimp and love it”

ProsI love the features of GetResponse, including webinars, email automation, smart lists and even landing pages. It is a real step up from Mailchimp and I am getting great value out of it in my inbound marketing. The price is also fantastic.
ConsI would say the only con is that you would want to have all of the features, which obviously aren't included in the cheaper plans. You will need to budget (depending on your list size) to get the best value.
March 17, 2018
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
May 1, 2019

“Bad experience”

OverallI paid for months, but never did much with it. Finally, when I sent my first email newsletter, they canceled my account and wouldn't let me back in. They said there were issues, but never explained what happened. Rather than communicate with me or teach me what happened, they simply locked me out of my account. I will never recommend them to anyone.
ProsI originally chose GetResponse because it seemed to have more functionality than other companies.
ConsCustomer service and communication were terrible. I tried using the Live Chat feature, for example, but the representatives on the other end were never able to answer my questions. Useless.
May 1, 2019
David F.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
October 9, 2018

“Outstanding Application and Great Value.”

OverallI have used GR as a funnel tool as well as a program to help me with my Shopify store. I can send emails to my customers that look great right out of the "box".
ProsI was just about to spend $97.00 per month for a way to create affiliate funnels when I tried GetResponse. This application gives you so much for your money I was surprised. I am able to do so much for so little per month. GetResponse support is also very good. They have some really nice support people who are experts and help me out all the time. Great program!!
ConsNothing really wrong or bad about GetResponse. Very user friendly.
Jack P.
January 17, 2019

“Nothing Beats GetResponse Thus Far”

OverallI have a lot to say but the main thing is that my business increased with 74% since I started to use GetResponse.
Pros- Very user friendly. - Loaded with awesome features that enables you creating everything you wish. - In addition I love their affiliate program where i'm actually participating in. (Btw. I would really appreciated you should sign up there through my personal link https://www.getresponse.com/?a=shadowlyb ...Thanks in advance :) - I do a lot of campaigns through GetRespons and all of them brings me unbelievable results.
ConsTemplates are beautiful but could use a little update
January 17, 2019
Information Services, 1001-5000 employees
February 6, 2018

“One of the best email marketing and marketing automation platforms avaliable.”

ProsMany features, including: autoresponders, landing pages, marketing automation, and webinars. Good value.
ConsCan get on the expensive side as your mailing lists grow, but still should easliy pay for itself if you are mailing regularly.
February 6, 2018
Christine D.
Clinical Psychologist
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
December 31, 2018

“Very Good Email Marketing Software”

ProsI love that the software is really affordable. The company is always adding new things and improving which is great. It is a one solution for our email marketing. Custom templates are great!
ConsIt`s a good way to start any Mail Marketing strategy, but no so much for those who need a big data control of their business. They have a daily limit of 50 emails, which works for us but we would rather send out the emails all at once instead of only that many a day. I don't think the tutorials are the best either.
December 31, 2018
Maria N.
Customer relations manager
Education Management, 1-10 employees
October 14, 2018

“Easy and intuitive work with GetResponse”

ProsAutoresponders, automation, easy use and intuitive interface; very good support - helping database, as well as live online support.
ConsDoesn't allow work in more than one window; slowly loading forms on my sites;
October 14, 2018
Chense P.
March 13, 2018

“The presentation of campaigns in GetResponse is much more varied.”

OverallIts use has benefited me entrepreneurially, since I have managed to bring Email Marketing to another form of work, make it much safer and achieve campaigns with a better design and presentation.
ProsI like the GetResponse interface more than anything, since it organizes very well each of the functions it has, it is worth mentioning that it also has very innovative functions that complement an advertising campaign.
March 13, 2018
Elizabeth B.
Systems Analyst
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
March 26, 2019

“For Price, not terrible but needs improvement”

OverallGetResponse helps segment and target customers more efficiently. By keeping landing pages for products and courses connected to email contact database it is quick and easy to create emails for targets groups.
ProsGetResponse does help create emails and landing pages fast. By having the connection between having the email database, email creations, and landing pages it does make it easier to segment contacts and easily keep track of them. For the price, it does offer a basic and easy tool for beginners or those without much design experience to help more easily create.
ConsIt can be frustrating using the drag and drop editor and in comparison to other drag and drop editors and it can feel very limited. It gets frustrating when elements do not move as they should and designs do not come out as imagined. It takes some playing around and getting used to in order to use efficiently.
Mike G.

“Covers the basics”

OverallOverall good. But considering lower cost options.
ProsIt has most features you need to set up a list and emails them via autoresponder or newsletter.
ConsEditor does not spell check. The reporting tool is a bit complicated to use. The editor does not automatically create the plain text version. You cannot easily cloan a letter series over to another campaign.